I have seen a suspect message contain... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » USING THIS SITE » QUESTION AND ANSWERS » I have seen a suspect message containing details of underage sex, what should I do? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Admin (Admin)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, January 07, 2003 - 11:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This site does not tolerate messages posted by persons seeking sex with minors. If you see a message please post several messages within the same area of the suspect message containing 'Admin Alert' 'Admin Alert''Admin Alert''Admin Alert''Admin Alert'with the time that the suspect message was left.

We will not protect the identity of persons who clearly are seeking sex with minors and will support any efforts by authorities to locate such individuals by supplying information stored when the message is posted.

Legitamate users of the site should be assured that this site would not pass on information regarding messages left.

Care should be taken by users when leaving messages on the site. Do not include ages for events in the past which may be misinterpreted as promoting or seeking underage sex.

With small areas of the community wishing to use anything possible to close this site any support you can give will be appreciated.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration