I have not received my password? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » USING THIS SITE » QUESTION AND ANSWERS » I have not received my password? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Admin (Admin)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, January 07, 2003 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

If you do not receive your password you have either entered your email address incorrectly or the settings of your email service may have blocked our automated account activation email.

If you beleive you may have entered your email address incorrectly then re-attempt to open an account with a correct email address. If your email address is accepted then you did enter the address incorrectly as only one account is permited per address.

If your email address is recognised then check the spam / trash folders on your email. If your unable to retrieve the details then you may wish to use our own email service to enable you to create your account.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration