Those were the days - Stories from th... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Stories » Those were the days - Stories from the past « Previous Next »

This page is moreso an opportunity to write about your early days of Cruising and to provide perhaps a history of life way back in time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Rigger
Username: Rigger

Post Number: 207

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2020 - 09:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

@Jlup4it
Part 3 and as many more as you have please.

Sorry the message queue wasn't checked for more than 24 hours after you posted it.
As I said previously - register as a Member (No cost - absolutely free) and your stories will post instantly.
Icon to register at the top right of each page.

To readers --If you liked this story then put your vote beneath the writer's name with your score.

Jlup4it
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 81.151.134.172

Rating: 
Votes: 5 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, February 29, 2020 - 08:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Summer with a Trucker - Part 2

When I opened the room door he was sitting, legs splayed, on a chair with two plastic tumblers beside a bottle of whisky on a small table. He poured two generous shots and we toasted ‘to the road' and took a couple of deep slugs.

It wasn’t long before we were in a haze of mellow relaxation. We joshed each other and exchanged ridiculous stories but all the time I couldn’t take my eyes off his beautiful golden body and his open smily face. He seemed equally drawn to mine and if I say so myself, I don’t have a bad physique for a young guy, mainly helped by rowing practice.

As we chatted he was letting his left hand idly touch and rub his groin through the damp towel. The scotch helped me I find the nerve to ask him what he’d meant by ‘more than one way to skin a cat’, adding, ‘only I saw a mag while I was changing in the back of your cab and……?’

'Ok, I’d always thought I was bisexual, although I’d never done anything with a bloke. When I met my wife, I thought that was it and while we made it work for 5 years I could feel increasingly I was missing out on something. In this job, being away from home a lot, there’s a lot of the guys, looking for some relief, and the car parks and lay-bys get pretty lively when the working day is over. Often it’s a quick, no-questions-asked wank or a blowjob. Many of these guys aren’t gay, maybe just straight and horny, or bi or closet and some just out-and-out gay. It’s not talked about much. I got into this scene quite a bit and though I wouldn’t admit it even to myself, I found that missing bit harder and harder to go without.

One night I ended up in one of these joints with a guy I picked up with on the road a couple of times. We seemed to get on. Well, to cut a long story short, I ended up having full penetrative sex with him; my first time. That’s when I really realised what I’d been missing. It just felt like coming home, if you’ll forgive the pun.'

By this time my dick was rock hard under my towel and the front of his was tenting too.

I was so absorbed in his story and him that I was caught on the hop when he asked me directly if I’d ever played around with a guy.

‘Oh, er, well just once with a mate I went camping with one time. We got pissed on cheap plonk and I woke up in the night to find him with his hand wrapped round my cock. We ended up wanking each other off and then the next day pretended nothing had happened. But each night it was the same routine until we got as far as a mutual blow-job on the last night. It was really exciting but I tried to tell myself it was just one of those teenage phase things and anyway he soon moved away and I’ve never done anything since, except in my fantasies.

Doesn’t have to remain a fantasy if you don’t want it to’, he replied and with that he tugged the edge of his towel over his lap to reveal a 7” cock, thick and as straight as a die with a glistening purple head, stretching right across his thigh and pulsing rhythmically.

He looked me straight in the eye and then down to my lap. Something’s saying you don’t want it to be just a fantasy, right?’

I nodded and he was immediately on his feet, towel abandoned and walking towards me with that stiff rod now free and arching up slightly and swaying majestically and tantalisingly. He caught hold of my hand and wrapped it round the impressive girth of his cock, squeezing my hand in his, making the glans swell, emphasising its helmet- like curves. With the other hand he tugged my towel loose, watching my dick spring free. It felt strange to have my rock solid cock with its foreskin peeled back over the swollen purple bell-end, rampant, proud even, in the direct gaze of another naked, horny man. It wasn’t quite as long or thick as his but he murmured ‘beautiful, really beautiful’ before dropping to a crouch, taking hold of my nuts and feeding it slowly into his waiting mouth.

The sensation of his hot lips, tongue and throat completely wrapped round my bell-end took me to a kind of stunned ecstasy and I groaned and exhaled noisily. He held me almost still in his mouth, just massaging my dick with his sensual lips. Then he took a breath and swallowed every last inch of my rigid shaft, his lips just buried in my pubic hair and the beginning of my nut-sack. I gasped several times and then he started to give me my first real deep-throating cock suck, opening his throat wide and making deep guttural noises as he slavered and slicked my dick. He’d hesitate here and there, sometimes lapping his tongue round the bell-end, sometimes pressing his expert lips on the under side and down the shaft, sometimes holding the whole length deep in his throat and swallowing greedily. Between strokes he’s occasionally gaze upward and meet my eyes with that openness. This was a man relaxed in his body and his sensuality.

I could feel an orgasm beginning to mount and let him know, so he gave the glans one last swirl with his tongue and released my dick from his mouth. He looked up into my eyes and whispered ‘better than a fantasy?’.

I barely nodded and pure lust just overtook me. In a second I was on my knees and he stood before me with that perfect rampant cock arching upwards and his big, golden-haired balls hanging weightily like two distinct eggs in my transfixed gaze.

I spat on my hand, took hold of his dick and semi-firmly slicked it’s whole length, slowly and sensually tracing every contour, using my thumb to give the underside of the glans special attention. He was giving little low grunts, gasps and sighs. Turning my head sideways I used his dick to lift one of those great balls into my mouth, rolling it on my tongue and squeezing it with my lips before moving on to the other one. All the time I continued the slow massaging wank on his straining cock until his sighs became moans and both balls began to tighten.

I ididn’t want this to be over in a rush, so released his nuts and cock and slowly began to stand, licking all the way up his belly and chest until my mouth found his and we locked in a full-on kiss. While we worked our tongues and lips, probing ever deeper, he slipped his hot cock between my thighs and I just ground away on it like a demon.

‘Easy tiger’ he murmured: ‘we’ve got all the time we need’. While we continued our voluptuous snogging his hand was caressing my buttocks gently and occasionally he let a finger or two explore between the cleft. But when he eventually probed my hole tentatively I flinched a bit.

‘No one ever been there before?, he whispered. I shook my head, slightly ashamed. In truth, I’d played a little with my arse while wanking but always rather furtively as though I couldn’t admit to myself that this was a legitimate source of pleasure, despite the extra wads of cum such fumblings generated.

‘No sweat, you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to but take it from me that area is stuffed with erogenous nerves and we’re just conditioned to ignore it.’ How would it be to play with mine?

‘Fine’ I mumbled and with that he took my hand, uncurled my middle finger, put it in my open mouth and guided it between his arse cheeks. I found his hole and gently probed it. He relaxed his sphincter, allowing me to explore more deeply, all the while moaning softly. When about half of my finger was lodged inside him, he whispered:

‘That’s right, open me up’, using his muscles to massage my finger and draw it in. Oooh, that’s beautiful he said as he bore down firmly with his arse. ‘Maybe you should taste it. It’s clean and will just taste of me’.

Instinctively I withdrew it and slipped it between my lips. He was right, there was nothing unpleasant or revolting, just a lightly musky taste of man, this man. I couldn’t help a little grunt of appreciation, to which he responded by taking my finger, slipping into his own mouth and then sharing the taste with me in a deep kiss.

‘You want to try now’ he asked, kindly. In turn, I slicked his forefinger with my saliva and guided it to my own hole. ‘You’re in charge’ he said, ‘just let your pleasure and instinct guide you at your own pace’.

Using the spit-wet pad of his finger, he just gently massaged the edge of my hole with circular motions. The pleasure was instant and intense and I naturally began to relax my muscles to engulf his finger-tip a little more, never forcing or getting ahead of my response. I was sighing, ‘uh, uh, uh and then he softly and gradually pulled out, offering me a taste of my intimate self before using his own mouth to savour me too and applying more saliva.

When his finger re-entered me it was a little more firmly but by now I truly had the taste for it, urging him to go deeper. My hips began to grind in a circular motion, seemingly of their own accord. Then he again withdrew gently, saying:

‘You know what’s even better? A hot swirling tongue’. I had a momentary flash of revulsion, which he read immediately.

‘This is just between you and me, no one else. If I’m going to fast, just say but don’t let other people’s hang ups rule your body or mind’ . ‘My taste didn’t seem to turn you off and maybe you’d prefer to be in charge and try it on me?

I didn’t know what to say, at one level it seemed against every taboo but university had taught me one thing and that was to question rules and arguments that had no foundation in experience or fact. Emboldened by desire and his direct openness, I just said: ‘’sounds good to me.

We broke from our embrace and he turned away from me. I couldn’t help but be stunned by the ripe beauty of his figure, it curves and muscles and that glorious arse. I ran both hands across his shoulders, down his torso, round his buttocks, arriving finally with both middle fingers at his hole. I wet my fingers, parted his cheeks and began massaging his arse-lips. He was moaning again, falling forward onto the bed, spreading his legs to give me better access. I drank in the sight of his pink hole, framed in swirling curls of darker hair

By now I couldn’t get enough of his arse and dropping to my knees buried my tongue inside his anus, as if it were the most natural thing in the world. The taste and smell seemed like the pure essence of this man as he opened up to give me deeper and deeper access to his most intimate part. He was panting with desire, moaning ‘uh, uh, uh’. Finally I came up for air and the sight of him spread-eagled over the edge of the bed overtook all inhibition. My cock was completely rock hard, pulsing and twitching in front of me. When my gaze fell back to his arse I just said, ‘I really want to fuck you. I’ve never fucked a man before but can I fuck you?

He didn’t say yes or no but just lifted his head to say I’d find some lube in sachets in his washbag. ‘Just take it slow and easy with that big cock of yours’

Having torn open a sachet, I applied a coating to my rigid cock. ‘ And some inside my hole, he urged gently’.

I couldn’t resist one more raw taste of his arse before slipping some lube into him with my finger.

I couldn’t quite believe that the girth of my cock could get inside him without ripping something but he whispered: ‘just place the head on my hole and then give a gentle push’

Almost by magic his lips parted and my glans was engulfed in a wonderful heat and pressure, intense pleasure rippling from my cock and up my spine. Almost simultaneously we moaned and I gasped ‘Oh man!’

‘Oh jeez!, he groaned ‘hold it there a sec and just ease it out and give me more and more, bit by bit.’

I was reluctant to give up on this most intense pleasure but followed his words, letting his arse close round me as I withdrew before re-entering him and feeling the tunnel of his arse close round more and more of my cock, transmitting great heat and pressure to its entire length. Finally I was buried right up to the hilt, driving home with one last push until my pubic bone was pressed up against his arse.

He exhaled deeply, saying ‘go on, fuck me, fuck me slow and deep’.

I didn’t need encouragement: my body just had a will of its own, knowing exactly what it wanted. Withdrawing almost completely, I drove back in firmly, inch-by-inch until I was again pegged to his nut-hard arse. Every contour of my prick felt like it was encased in a warm glove, being pressed and neaded. I found a natural slow rhythm, matched by the grunts of pleasure spilling from his mouth as he slowly wanked his own cock.

After about a dozen strokes, I could feel that tingling tension of an orgasm building. He sensed it immediately, almost telepathically and asked me a to hold off. He said: ‘I want to see your face when you shoot that big load inside me, I want to come with you.

Intuitively, I pulled out slowly, allowing him to lie on his back and draw his thighs and bent legs over his chest. I almost fell into his open groin and now face to face we exchanged a long, deep kiss. Drawing back, I took hold of his feet and began kissing and gnawing them, working up his calves and thighs. Finally I slipped his lower legs over my shoulders and eased my cock back inside its warm glove, pressing and nudging his arse with rocking movements while my balls swung and mashed up against his hairy ridge.

Through moans, he was telling me to ‘go on, really fuck me, fuck me deeper, let me have your cum deep inside me.

I picked up speed and force, placing the palms of my hands on his inner thighs and the balls of my feet on the floor until he was pinioned under me as I rammed in harder and harder, driving his body into the bed with my full weight, letting my lust take control of us both.

‘Oh man’, he gasped, I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum’ and this urgency tripped my own pent up orgasm. After three or four further deep strokes I was panting ‘urrh, urrhh, urrhhh – aaaaaahh. I opened my eyes to find his locked onto them as wave after wave of pure pleasure coursed through my groin and up my spine. Everything was tingling and I was trembling helplessly as pulse after pulse of my spunk erupted inside him, making my cock twitch and convulse. Then his cock launched wads of thick cum, the first reaching his chin, the second his chest while the remaining spurts pumped over his belly.

I collapsed onto him, mashing his spunk between us. I licked the cum off his chin and then our mouths found each other and we kissed so deeply it felt like we were trying to swallow each other. We held each other close, panting like dogs until our hearts slowed and our breathing found a more normal rhythm.

He turned his eyes to mine and said: ‘You fuck like you were born to it, young man. You OK?’

I could only smile and respond ‘Maybe I was, or maybe I needed a master to show me how?

"You only need to carry on doing what you do instinctively: challenge your fears and prejudices, be open to trust and the yearnings of your body. You're a remarkable young man and I'm flattered you've placed so much trust in me."

As he got up lazily, I said "It was your openness that led the way. I've never felt so at ease with someone before, physically or mentally.

He turned toward me, wholly unabashed in his stunning nakedness, even his half-flaccid cock a thing of erotic beauty. He picked up the Scotch, poured a couple of more shots, picked up the spliff and ashtray and ambled nonchalantly to the bed. We propped ourselves up on the pillows and he dropped his golden arm over my shoulder, drawing me into a kiss.

Part 3 is nearly ready if you want it! Just say.}}

Danboy
Username: Danboy

Post Number: 7

Posted on Sunday, February 16, 2020 - 10:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ditto Jlup4it

Rigger

Post Number: 206

Posted on Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 11:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Enjoyed Part one Jlup4it.
Part two definitely - my favourite type of story as you might see in my own thread!!!

Why not register as a member - top right of the page - and then your stories will post direct
without having to wait for someone like me as a Moderator to approve them!!

Jlup4it
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.143.152.213

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 06:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Summer with a Trucker-Part 1.

It was the end of my first year at uni' and I was hitching my way home from Lancaster to Norfolk. When I started out the weather had been warm and bright so I was wearing light shorts and a t-shirt but now, about 100 miles from home, it had started to rain heavily and I was getting soaked through. My earlier decision to skip wearing underpants was looking a bit rash now as the wet fabric of my shorts clung heavily to my groin. Usually cars won’t pick up a drenched hitcher but I hoped a trucker might take pity on me as I stood in a lay-by.

Eventually a big artic pulled over and I ran to the door. When I opened it he seemed a typical trucker: 30’s, neat beard, sandy haired and wearing cut-offs, a check shirt and CAT boots. Most notable were his smiley eyes and open face, as he asked me where I was heading. Having established he was going my way he invited me to hop up.

The cab was warm from the engine and I settled back as we pulled onto the road. “I’m Geoff. -You’re wet through”, he said “got anything dry with you?” “Hop back into the bunk and pull the curtain if you want to change”

" I'm Matt", and that sounds good", I replied.

I’d got some jeans and a towel in my rucksack but decided another pair of shorts would make sense, in case I had to go back into the rain further down the road and easier to get on in the confined space.

While I was changing, I noticed a magazine sticking out from under a pillow and curiosity got the better of me. Of course, it was a wank mag, but not what I’d been expecting. The pictures were all of men wanking, sucking and fucking. My cock began to stir. “How’re you getting on?” called Geoff. “Oh, er fine” I replied, buttoning up my army shorts and swallowing hard before jumping back into the seat.

We motored on in the rain but the heat in the cab made me drowsy and I dozed off.

I came to with a start. We’d pulled up suddenly behind a queue of traffic and the deceleration had slid me down in my seat a bit with my legs splayed and my groin flattened out. I quickly realised that I was displaying the outline of my rock hard cock through the thin cotton of my shorts, brought on by who knows what, but clearly noticed by the driver who’d turned to me and muttered ‘sweet dreams, huh?’ through a knowing smile.

I started to mutter an embarrassed apology but he just said ‘no problem, mate. ‘Happens all the time in this job’ and glanced momentarily at his own basket, where a distinct bulge was visible. He grabbed it and seemed to take a little longer than necessary to ease the denim of his shorts around it. It didn’t seem to be subsiding much and neither was mine. I swallowed nervously and tried to change the subject but you could feel sexual tension filling the muggy air of the cab.

As the traffic picked up again we started chatting casually and he found an opening to ask if I had a girlfriend. I was able to say honestly that I hadn’t. It seemed obvious to return the question and he replied ‘this game’s pretty tough on relationships and with one marriage behind me, I’m in no hurry for another. I guess you could say I’m exploring the field and leaving all options open’. He emphasised the ‘all’. When I echoed that back he said, cryptically ‘well, they say there’s more than one way to skin a cat’ and with that his hand dropped again to the still-visible bulge

That answer and the sight of that magazine confirmed that he was sending a pretty big signal. My mind was working overtime and while I’d managed to re-position myself so it wasn’t so obvious, my cock was responding to the the signal too.

The traffic continued to be stop-start, clearly some hold up ahead. The sky was closing in and soon it would be dusk, still many miles from the obvious exit for my journey.

Then he explained that he often used a road house some few miles away and thought he’d hole up there for the night. ‘You’re clearly not going to get home tonight, so why not stay over too and I’ll get you to your exit tomorrow first thing.

I was about to mutter about the expense but he was ahead of me ‘It’s on me. Lots of the rooms are twins, so we can share like a lot of drivers do to keep costs down. You can let your folks know by phone. I agreed, a little nervously but with massive internal excitement about the prospect of a night at close quarters with such an attractive man.

We eventually pulled in to a massive lorry park and headed for the main building that housed a restaurant and long extension wings, presumably two floors of rooms. Geoff suggested we grabbed a bite before the evening rush cleared out all the best options. I found a booth while he organised a room. While we ate we exchanged basic histories and interests, including some surprising overlaps. Once we’d finished eating Mark said he felt like taking a shower, grabbing a nightcap and an early night.

Our upstairs room was simple but clean with a basin, two beds and a couple of chairs. He said there were communal showers down the hall, pulled a towel and washbag out of his holdall and began to strip off with his back to me. First his boots, socks and shirt, followed by the fly-buttoned shorts and finally some plain white CK-style briefs, which he stuck his thumbs into the waistband of and slid over his firm arse.

I was transfixed at the sight of his lean, lightly muscled tanned body, almost covered in a fuzz of golden curls. These petered out on his upper arms, torso and upper thighs. His taut buttocks were downy too and formed a picture perfect arse with a line of darker hair just at the bottom of the cleft. He seemed utterly unselfconscious as he casually flung the towel round his waist, saying ‘you gonna freshen up too?’. I could barely speak for the lust that was choking me but managed to say I’d follow in a minute. I knew I wouldn’t have the self-control to be in a close environment like a communal shower with him and who knew how many other naked guys. I gave him a 5-minute start before taking myself there, by which time he was standing, showered and refreshed in his towel and combing his short hair in front of a mirror.

‘Don’t be long’ he said airily as he left ‘there’s a good bottle of whisky waiting back in the room’. Though choked by excitement, I managed to blurt out ‘Ok, be right there’.

Guys, say if you want Part 2.}

Pompeylad
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 78.209.223.27

Rating: 

Posted on Monday, February 25, 2019 - 12:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

In the 60s it really was different. Once I got over the hurdle of being a virgin and nervous, things got very exciting and I was lucky enough to make a few good contacts with older men who had useful things like cars and places to take a lad and fuck him. I never thought about having anything other than bareback fucks and learned very soon to put tissues in my pants so that there weren’t spunk stains in my knickers for my mum to find. There were dense woodlands not far from where my parents lived, and one of the men I knew had a VW camper van and would take me off into the country to have long sessions in the bed and sometimes outside when the weather was good. He was one of the first men who shared me with another man, which at first was a shock but very soon it became one of my favourite things, to have two men use me. They loved having a teenager to use and as I was more than willing, they would fuck me till they were knackered and I was sore and leaking spunk down my legs.
There were cottages all over the place as well, and lots of gloryholes so that I could easily suck men and sometimes decide to meet outside to go with a man and have him fuck me till I cum as he was fucking me.
There were some amazing times, and lots of great sex that set me up as a slut from almost the start.

Pompeylad
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 78.209.223.27

Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2019 - 04:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

There were some really busy cottages back in the 60s and 70s and I well remember the many times that I walked into a cottage and found several men who were trying to look innocent, standing round not looking at each other! The A31 outside Alton had a large portakabin cottage that kept me busy whenever I got there, cocks in each glory hole, and never a condom in use. Many times I left there leaking spunk down a leg and having to sit on the towel I kept in my car just for that purpose. Portsmouth had some great cottages, and a good cinema where it was easy to get well used by lots of delicious older men, again almost always barebacked. Bare is still my preferred way to feel a hard man inside me, it’s just much much sexier to feel his skin in my pussy and feel his cock swell and jerk as he gives me his gift of spunk.

Zamper
Username: Zamper

Post Number: 5

Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 01:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

NUNEATON WARWICKSHIRE

Does anyone have any memories of cottaging in Riversley Park? The old toilet block was concealed in the bushes by the pavilion, and could be quite busy in the dark summer nights. \r

Joe Hingham
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 37.205.58.209

Posted on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 04:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello there,

My name is Joe and I am working on a project exploring LGBT+ life in Britain from 1967 - 2017 to commemorate and explore the effects of part decriminalisation.

I'm very keen to speak to men who cottaged post 1967 and those who were perhaps cautioned or arrested for doing so.

If this applies to you and you wouldn't mind a quick chat (which would help me with my research) then please do drop me a line: history@7wonder.co.uk.

Thank you.}

Engjock
Username: Engjock

Post Number: 34

Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 04:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks Ted gay for the timely reminder of how it used to be in the dark, long forgotten (by most people) past.
I came up on the back of that when there was a faint lifting of restrictions and homosexuals were beginning to feel 'gay' in more than the new sense of the word. That era was far too short; the blanket of fear that AIDS brought soon stopped anybody from feeling 'gay' in the old sense.
Although I began to experience the freedom, I was caught between the devil and the deep blue sea; my developing awareness that I was gay and the restrictions that being in the Royal Navy placed on me. One dodgy encounter, one wrong look or comment would ruin my career and any pension prospect. The sexual relief I would feel would be quickly replaced by fear of being outed. That nearly happened a couple of times.
I must admit that I do feel a twinge of jealousy for gay guys today with their freedom; however, I am glad that the AIDS epidemic happened when it did because it indelibly posted a warning in my brain about the importance of safe sex, something a lot of younger gay guys seem to trivialise with the advent of PEPs and the modern drugs which will keep them alive with a minimal viral load. I'd rather have no viral load and no drugs thankyou very much!

Iremember
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.168.60.224

Rating: 

Posted on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 10:51 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ted_gay - your review of years gone-by brought back a few memories of my own. Thanks for posting the message and stirring thoughts from the past.

Many of today's Cruising Guys really do not know how difficult things were in the past and do not appreciate that it was due to the efforts and battles of today's Older Generation that cruising is so much easier for them now and if they did maybe (just maybe) there would be less ageist comment on websites!

Ted_gay
Username: Ted_gay

Post Number: 173

Rating: 

Posted on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 12:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

In the old days there were only the three 'C's for instant sex: - Cottages, Cruising grounds and Cinemas. There were no gay saunas, and no gay clubs where sex was permitted on the premises. Until 1967 all gay sex between men was illegal. After the 1967 Sexual Offences Act it was ONLY legalized for gay men over 21 not in the armed forces, and they had to be in a self-contained home or hotel room with nobody else on the premises. It didn't matter if it was a huge mansion, if someone else was staying overnight in another wing of the building and the two gay men were sharing a bed in another room, unless they were in a self-contained flat in the mansion they were breaking the law. This strange definition of 'privacy' only applied to gay men, and meant all backroom/darkroom/sauna clubs were illegal in UK, though they flourished in certain states of the USA, Australia and across Europe.

Even East Germany had more liberal laws on homosexuality than Britain from 1968 onwards. I walked down the main street, Friedrichstrasse, in East Berlin holding the hands of a guy I had picked up in an outrageous coffee bar down the street, which was one enormous backroom. My new friend stopped a woman in the street to translate for him, and she said: 'Your friend wants to know if he can spend the night with you in your hotel room'. She didn't even bat an eyelid. In London, one year after the 1967 Act, we could have been arrested for holding hands in public for 'offending public decency'.

So it was risky encounters in cottages (public toilets), cruising grounds (often at night, particularly risky - there were several murders of gay men) or certain cinemas, as the police seemed to turn a blind eye to the latter.

There were three major ones in London known to be frequented by gay men who often engaged in mutual masturbation in the seats: the Eros News Theater in Piccadilly Circus, the Tolmer cinema off Euston Road and, most famous/notorious of all, the Biograph (also known as the Biogrope) in Wilton Road, Victoria. All now sadly demolished, though the building which housed the Eros is still there under the illuminated signs on the corner of Shaftesbury Avenue. Perhaps the old auditorium is still there behind the shopfronts, though the building is now being renovated again.

It seems incredible we have come from total illegality in my teens and early twenties, when the gay scene was underground and hidden from straights and many isolated gay men like myself, to now when we have gay marriages and civil partnerships, and of course gay backroom clubs, saunas, etc.

The Biograph was where I met most of my casual sexual partners, and two live-in boyfriends. This included my life-partner - we were together 21 years till he passed on in 1991. My other main pick-up places, after the cinemas closed, were glory-hole cubicles in cottages. These were everywhere. You could pop in any time of the day and hopefully get some quick relief, or service someone else, even straight guys, or in my case on one occasion, a policeman/security guard in full uniform in a cottage in Walthamstow.

Now the glory-hole scene has all but disappeared. Some clubs/saunas try to continue it, but it is a bit pointless when there are backrooms and only gay men in the club or sauna. The big attraction of glory-hole cottages was the real possibility of a frustrated straight guy coming in the next cubicle who might be willing to get a quick bj from a gay guy. It was the anticipation of not knowing who might come in the next cubicle - maybe our ultimate fantasy guy. Now, I'm afraid, it is all too predictable, but it is good that everything is now legalized and we no longer risk arrest or blackmail for being active gay men.

I do have one beef though about the clubs/saunas with glory-hole cubicles: I wish those who don't use the glory-holes and have no intention of doing so would stay out of them. They are not meant for couples, they are not meant for guys sitting in them with the door open trying to entice others in, there are other cubicles for these purposes without glory-holes. I wish they'd leave the glory-hole cubicles for those of us who want to use this facility. Trouble is many younger guys don't seem to know what the glory-hole is for. They don't even look to see who is the other side. Could be their ultimate fantasy man, film star, pop star, boy band member, or whatever. They would never know as they don't even check it out! Don't know how it could be inforced though. Next time I think I'll push a note thru the glory-hole as I leave and sign it Tom Daley or Justin Bieber saying I got fed up waiting!

Warden
Username: Warden

Post Number: 7

Rating: 
Votes: 4 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 02:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tanker driver continued.............

Heading back to the country park I thought not bad for a quickie and wondered if I'd ever meet up with him again, as luck would have it I did a few weeks later in totally different circumstances.
=====================

A few weeks after that brief encounter I met with some ex service mates in a town picked for it's best position for all of us to get home from, the intention was a few drinks in a few pubs ending up at the one closest to the railway station as it turned out we ended up in a pub infamous for it's fights and a good 30 minutes stagger from the station .

Entering the pub all talk stopped as the people in there turned to assess us, luckily one of our number was known to a few of the regular's along with the landlord making our way to the bar we placed our order Joe the one known also added a few hardened drinkers to the round along with the landlord, after that everyone else ignored us.

We moved away to a quiet corner, Joe pointed out where the loo was adding if we wanted food have a word with the landlord and he would sort something out, we all decided on sandwiches Joe placed the order had a quick chat with those we had included in the round then returned to the rest of us.

I've cleared us he said on his return , as he did the door opened and we like the rest turned to see who was entering it was a group of 6 blokes they nodded to the ones Joe had spoken with, before heading to the bar looking I realised one of them was the guy I had sucked off a few weeks earlier, he looking around saw me, briefly smiled and gave a slight nod, Joe noticed and asked know Zack do you, yeah in a way I replied loud enough for Zack who had now moved nearer to hear, I helped him out turning his tanker around a few weeks back seems he had taken a wrong turn and got into trouble down a narrow lane.

Zack smiled and walked closer yeah thanks for helping me out mate he said , saved me time getting to a pick-up before the customer started ringing the office, Zack left to rejoin his group just as our food order turned up, making a night of it he asked, Joe replied saying not me having just the one then we'll probably head off, Zack smiled adding the best intentions etc, I grinned gave him a nod and turned to grab a sandwich.

As usual the one drink turned into another the chat flowed well, I had moved to lean against the wall where I could keep an eye on the door ( an old habit from drinking in rough pubs ) it was noticed by those Joe had spoken with and got me a smile and nod from one of them who walked over for a chat we moved slightly away exchanged greetings he asked where was I from originally telling him he smiled and asked did I ever use xyz pub in the next town, sometimes if home on leave and in the mood for a good session I replied , thought so he replied by the way you keep an eye out, anyway you'll be welcome here again, thanking him, he left to rejoin his group. Our chat had not gone unnoticed by Joe, Zach and others in the pub .

As we were finishing our drinks Joe turned to bid the landlord goodnight, Zach was at the bar speaking with the landlord and the one ( John ) who had chatted with me, the landlord indicated all of us were welcome to stay for ' afters ' if we fancied , Joe and the others swiftly declined with Joe adding if I'm late home the wife will give me hell , he might indicating me as he aint hitched at the moment.

Turning I accepted the offer adding my last train was at 1am , good Zach piped up I owe you a pint for your help the other week, the others left with Joe warning don't get lead astray by this lot, John turned saying where he comes from and the pubs he has drunk in he'll be fine mate now off home to your wife .
After they had left Zach handed me a pint and we stood in the corner chatting quietly, thanks again for your help mate he said , anytime I replied , Zack grinned hoped you would say something like that.

Putting my drink down I indicated I was off for a leak and left him standing there, letting loose at the trough the door opened I wondered if Zach had followed, it turned out to be John who stood close and fished out his cock , fuck need this he said, I finished and put mine away and moved to the sink, John carried on chatting turned out he was also ex service and asked if I had ever been to Singers ( Singapore ) yeah I replied and before you ask I have sat drinking watching the sun come up in Bugis street, I wondered John replied still standing at the trough, not sure where this was leading said I'd better get back before me drink gets warm, John turned tucking away a fair sized dick he smiled and joined me at the sink then said I know the lane that Zach was in, used to be good there before fucking idiots fucked up, yeah I replied even the doggers behaved better and the two groups rubbed along ok, yes agreed John adding he was usually with the dogging lot but sometimes had a BJ from any of your lot who dared to wander down, I hope they gave good service I replied, not bad John said overall, I hear fom Zach he was happy with the service he got, I smiled in reply.

Heading for the door I let him go first we walked back chatting entering the bar many had left, John's group along with Zach were still at the end of the bar their backs turned on the few lingerers, Charlie was in the bar telling people to drink up, Charlie turned saying yer drink is down the end mate, thanks I replied seeing many had left their glasses on tables I walked round and started taking them back to the bar, Zach joined me as John walked back to his group, between us we soon had the tables cleared, the few lingering got the hint when Charlie held the door open for them.

When the last had left Charlie joined us clearing the empty crisp and fag packets, then locked the doors dimmed the main lights and headed through to the back to cash up , leaving just Zach and myself with John and the other two of his group ( Dave/Sid who worked on the Thames tugs , Sid had never married still lived at home with his mother, Dave had married it ended early and needing a place to stay ended up lodging with Sid and his mum for what was supposed to have been a few months but had stayed on, both were in their late 30's typical of many who worked the tugs a good line in banter and stories to tell ), John it turned out was divorced a few kids scattered around he was 37 medium height stocky and was also a driver with the same firm as Zach .

Coming up to midnight Sid and Dave indicated they were heading home before mum locks us out, we all smiled bid them goodnight as they left to climb into their taxi, I said I'll have to head off soon and get my train, stay for another mate John insisted plenty of time we can all grab the same cab or you can crash at mine if you fancy, ok one more I said then see how I feel, excusing myself I headed for the loo wondering which one if any might follow .

Hearing footsteps I waited then John walked in as before stood close as he fished his cock out to piss, this time I turned to look what he had our eyes met , he smiled as he turned towards me come back and have a closer look mate he said I reached out to hold him as his piss stream ended gently massaging his length then bent to taste him, yeah mate get on it he said licking around his head tasting the last of his piss felt him getting hard, I stopped stood up yeah ok I said I'll take you up on your offer, good man came his reply Zach is also crashing with me tonight, not a problem I replied .

Getting back to the bar Zach was chatting with Charlie , we had a couple of shorts before heading for the waiting taxi .

Rigger

Post Number: 2251

Posted on Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Guys - a reminder that contributions to the stories section should not include references to such items as underage sex (including references to one's own activities at that age if now an adult), to activities involving the use of drugs and any other activity considered as illegal such, for example as rape and beastiality.
Some past messages have been edited to remove such content but, following this reminder, please note that any future contributions which are contrary to the above guidelines will be refused and/or deleted. (Moderators)

Warden
Username: Warden

Post Number: 5

Rating: 
Votes: 4 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 12:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This story dates from a few years ago, I was reminded of the incident the other day whilst driving through an industrial-cum-retail park which is still expanding, a mate had given me directions for the unit I wanted to visit adding its just past the turning where the tea stall used to be as that area is part of the newer site.

So I headed off approaching where the tea stall used to be, I saw the occupants of the new unit had a fleet of tankers in it's yard, I smiled remembering an encounter with the driver of one of these tankers ( they go round collecting waste oils ) .

It was a chance encounter, I had driven to a country park to see a mate who works there and the fact it has a decent cafe, opposite the park on the other side of a multi lane A road was an area that was at the time a well known cruising area, sadly one that also got a lot of police attention due to idiots who would parade about in full view of passing traffic and sometimes had sex also whilst in view, to make matters worse they unlike the more established cruisers continued to behave like brazen hussys during sunny weekends and school holidays, with the inevitable result of the local vice squad blitzing the area morning, noon and night.

This particular day I met my mate and we sat outside chatting , seeing a cop car pull in he said every day they visit not that we let anything happen here they must have just visited the other side, that turned out to be the case as one of the plain clothes bods ( looking quite tasty in his jeans , tee and denim jacket around 25 years of age ) stopped for a quick chat with my mate. Asking if all was ok in the park yeah no problems apart from the usual lads larking around replied my mate.

The copper left saying I'll let you finish yer chat in peace, after he was out of earshot my mate said I'm sure he is, but then they always pick the ' pretty ones ' to entice others into at least displaying their cocks and I've heard whispers that some of them actually have a play around before others are in position to witness, also they have camera cars patrolling the lanes so if yer thinking of having a wander leave yer van here and use the bridle path to head over, I replied thanks for the tip I'll wander round first and take a gander from here see if any sign of life over there first.

Leaving the cafe area I wandered down a path that did not lead directly to the bridle path just in case the cops were still around some areas of the park were quite hilly and one gave a view between the trees of the area opposite getting to the top I glanced around for any sign of the cops seeing none I looked over to the cruising ground as expected not a car was to be seen , heading back down the hill I ambled towards the bridle path as I approached I saw this tanker driving slowly down the lane looking at the size of it I wondered if the driver would attempt to pass under the low narrow bridge .

The driver from what I could see looked to be in his 30's he seemed in no hurry and was looking into the undergrowth as he drove along.
I quickened my pace to arrive at the bridge end just as he did, he crawled forward, he's done this before I thought , crossing to the other side I watched the tanker emerge from under the bridge and pull to the right where there was an area big enough for him to turn around .
He sat in his cab looking around, I walked down the footpath he watched as I approached , walking past the tanker I decided to walk under the bridge back up the lane wondering if he would follow as I emerged from the bridge and walked into the undergrowth I heard the sound of the tanker making it's way back up the lane as narrow as it was there were a few places where vehicles could pull in enough not to block the lane.

Making my way deeper into the bushes I watched as he parked nearly opposite to where I was standing, he got out of the cab and walked into the undergrowth as he came towards me I saw he had obviously been in a fight going by the cuts to the bridge of his nose , he was tall in manky jeans , boots and a shirt , he walked past said a gruff afternoon and carried on into the bushes.
Deciding to follow after a few minutes I saw him standing behind a bush wanking a fair size dick, as I went to reach out he gruffily said suck it.

Kneeling down I started sucking him, he soon started thrusting into my mouth so I let him do what he wanted, he started face fucking and thrust deep lodging it in my throat as he unloaded, withdrawing he put his cock away and with a gruff cheers walked off back to his tanker leaving me knelt there.

Heading back to the country park I thought not bad for a quickie and wondered if I'd ever meet up with him again, as luck would have it I did a few weeks later in totally different circumstances.

Engjock
Username: Engjock

Post Number: 20

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 - 09:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Tonyswma
Thanks for the story. It reminded me of a similar experience a few years ago.
I was driving back home and happened to go through Harrogate. There were a set of toilets on the Stray which were well known as a cottage and so feeling horny, I pulled up and went in. Nobody was at the urinals, but one cubicle door was shut. Because there wasn't a glory hole I decided to just test the door to see if it was locked or not. Gently pushing at it it slowly swung open to reveal a guy, mid 40s, bent over the toilet, trousers and pants nowhere to be seen with his arse pointing towards me. I didn't need any further invitation and so slipped inside and locked the door behind me. Although normally a bottom, I was feeling randy enough to switch ends and be a top on that occasion, but decided to have a bit of fun before hand. Kneeling down behind him I parted his cheeks in order to give him a good rimming as well as to reach between his legs to feel his cock. I was a bit surprised to find, however, that he had a metal cock-ring with attached ball which was stuffed up his arse. He obviously just wanted me to wank him. I remember wondering quite why he was bent over like that if he obviously didn't want fucking!
However, reaching round I proceeded to wank his cock and I could see the ball gently massaging his arse. By this time I had dropped my trousers and was wanking my cock as well while squatting behind him. Just as things were starting to get interesting somebody came into the toilet, and we both froze. We thought that we could reusme as they left but then there seemed to be a procession of guys coming in. My erection had collapsed, as had his and as I pulled my trousers up he got his jeans off the toilet seat and pulled them on. He turned round and with a nod of his head indicated that I should go. Timing my move I slipped out of the cubicle in between one person leaving and another coming in.
As I left I heard him flush the toilet and so decided to wait for him to come out so I could talk to him. I hoped that he wouldn't want to just disappear straight away.
When he came out he saw me and walked towards me. My cock gave a twitch. As he came up to me he whispered to follow him which I did and we walked across the Stray. Taking an interest in the proceedings my cock revived and started to get hard again. To cut a long story short he asked if I wanted to go back to his house in Harrogate where we could have some fun in private. My cock became rock solid again!
Back at his house we went up to his bedroom where we quickly stripped right down and began kissing and generally indulging in some very nice foreplay. He still had his cock-ring and ball in place and so I asked him if he would like to fuck me (hope springs eternal!). All he did was to shake his head. However, he asked if I liked to play with dildos. I nodded as my cock twitched in agreement. Going to a chest of drawers he brought out a whole range. Looking at me he picked up a double ended one and asked if I fancied that. I wasn't too sure how he would manage to use his end, but, sitting on the bed, he pulled out the metal ring from his arse, and lubing up his end of the dildo pushed it in. Passing me a condom and lube I covered my end, lubed it and my arse and, straddling him, I pushed my end into me. Slowly we worked our ways down the dildo until we were close enough to kiss, play with each other's nipples and wank each other's cocks.
I discovered that just by gently rocking my hips I could not only produce sensations in me, he was obviously enjoying the experience as well. As we both adjusted to the dildo, so we began to move ever faster, kiss deeper, tweak our nipples harder and with hands covered in lube and pre-cum, wank our cocks more sensuously. There was a wonderful sound of soft squelching coming both from our arses and hands, was well as deep breathing and groans as we each strove for our orgasms.
I don't know who came first, but we sprayed each other's bodies with a lot of cum and then exhausted lay back onto the bed. As we both pulled ourselves off the didlo there was a nice sucking noise at it left our arses.
Once cleaned up I had a cup of coffee with him and we had a chat. I discovered that he only liked to play with didlos at the most and didn't like to fuck or be fucked. I said that I was fine with that and asked if he would like to meet again, but he shook his head. He also asked me not to come back to his house in future because his wife wouldn't like it. That shook me, because from what I had seen of the inside of his house there was no sign of a woman's presence anywhere. With that final explanation he stood up and showed me to the door and I left.
Although I felt slightly used, I chalked it down to experience, but I still have fond memories of the hour or so we spent together.

Tonyswma
Username: Tonyswma

Post Number: 35

Rating: 
Votes: 5 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 12:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

In my younger days (pre internet) the problem was finding out where to meet blokes for sex. I had heard about cottages and parks, but whenever I tried I could not figure out how to spot the gay men from the dog walkers or pedestrians looking to pee in peace.

I heard (from my mother, of all people) that the manager of an adult book store was gay, as he was friendly with her and had been into her shop for a coffee and shared stories of his boyfriend dumping him.

I assumed (incorrectly) that this meant the shop was for gay men, and therefore an obvious place to get picked up, so set off one day. I had also assumed that shops like this would be open late, but arrived to find it was due to close in 20 mins! Nevertheless I ventured in and found a small store, lined with magazines wrapped in plastic. There was only one other customer in there, and he was paying for something at the till. Serving his was a slim chap, early 40s whose most striking feature was a shaved head.
As the customer left I went up to the counter and shyly asked about gay mags. He pointed out a small section at the end. On checking I found that, as the magazines were all shrink wrapped there was nothing to see. As I picked up the odd package the guy asked if I had found what I wanted.

! It’s hard to say” I replied “they are all covered up so no idea what is inside”
“I have to do that, otherwise the customers would be in here all day looking at the pics and wanking off later a home! I would go bust” So you are the owner, I figured, and noticing that he was slightly camp I took it that he was the gay guy.

“Are these any good?” I asked “I’ve seem some porn before and it was not exactly hot”

“Depends what you mean, if you mean you want to see hard cocks and arses getting fucked then you are out of luck, we are not allowed to sell that stuff in this country. You have to go to Europe to see the really good stuff.” Seeing my disappointment he tilted his head for a moment, as if weighing something up, then said “stay there, I’ll show you something” and disappeared into the back. A few moments late he returned with a small mag in hand. “This is what you can get over there, have a look”. I walked over to the counter and he came around my side to open the pages. Inside there was proper hard core fucking, sucking, wanking, fingering, groups, solos etc. All cocks were hard, rigid and showing full penetration as well as cum. As I turned the pages my cock had rapidly hardened and was pushing against my jeans, and I ached to pull it out and wank.

Do you sell these under the counter then? I asked. “No, I can’t, it’s too risky. These are mine, just for my use”

“Oh, are you gay as well then?” I asked as my cock started to pulse with excitement, even more so when he nodded and said yes.

“Do you like this? He asked pointing to the mag” Christ yes, I replied, it’s so bloody sexy!”. Again he looked at me for a moment, then asked “If you think the mags are good you should see a film. Have you ever seen a proper fuck film?” As it happened I had seen hard-core gay porn, but the obvious offer made me say No.

With that he walked over to the door and locked it. “Its closing time anyway, not going to get anyone else in now, so we won’t be disturbed” and led me into the backroom. The area was full of boxes but we went up a staircase to his flat over the store. In the living room was a sofa and behind that a small projector. It pointed to the bare wall. He gestured to me to sit down, and then began to rummage in a cupboard, asking me what I liked “you like anal, sucking, gangbangs, fisting, oldies?”

I said I didn’t mind, it all sounded good, but I did like older men. He smiled and said he had just the thing, and threaded a film onto the projector, before starting it up and turning the lights off. As he plonked himself down on the sofa the film started, and quickly developed as a couple of older blokes looked at a young bloke doing some gardening. When he came in for a drink of water they quickly had him stripped and sucking his cock. As one bent over to suck on the young guys nipple I could not help letting a slight mmmmm of pleasure out. My host seized on that immediately “You like tit play do you?” When I nodded he reached over and grasped my nipple through my t shirt, tweaking it hard. My head went back and I groaned loudly.

In answer his hand was under my t shirt and grasping my nipple, rolling and pulling on it before pulling my t shirt up and replacing his fingers with his lips and tongue. As he sucked he pulled me towards him, and I ended up sitting facing him on his lap. As he continued to lick and suck both tits I pulled my t shirt off, just as he used his teeth on me for the first time. This made me groan even louder, and just managed to say a husky “Oh fuck, yes, do that harder”

He didn’t need an invite and proceeded to punish my nipples, biting hard, twisting and tweaking them. I could not stand it any longer and stood up, taking off my jeans. I was commando so as soon as I stood up my cock jutted out, and the owner grasped it, rubbing his lips over the head, licking the beads of pre cum off the tip before opening his mouth and taking me in.

He sucked my cock for an age, pushing me down onto the sofa and hooking one leg over the back so that he could run his tongue down into the crack of my arse and rim me, before resuming his sucking and slurping on my prick. Suddenly he stood up and quickly stripped, to reveal a tight body and a cut cock, not too big or thick but not small. Now naked he knelt on the floor and pulled my leg over his back, resuming his sucking but also wanking himself.

After more of this he again stopped and went into another room, coming back with a large flesh coloured dildo. I was about to tell him I didn’t do anal but he put one foot on the arm of the sofa and proceeded to insert it into his own arse. Only when it was deeply inside him did he ask me to fuck him with it, and as I took hold of the base and started to slide it in and out he gasped and groaned with pleasure, wanking his cock furiously. In moments it seemed he shouted out and thick globs of cum spurted out onto my chest and stomach.

I continued to fuck him with the dildo until he stopped wanking, then he bent down and took my cock in his mouth and started to suck me hard and deep. Soon I felt myself cumming and he pulled back to take my load over his face and chest. As I came I pulled the dildo out of his arse and his knees buckled under him and he fell to his knees. His face was next to my cum soaked cock and he tenderly took it back in his mouth and sucked it again, this time taking my cum down his throat.

After this he asked if I wanted to tidy up, and after washing myself down he took me back downstairs and let me out by the back door, to return home happy and satiated.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration