Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Stories » Met on the Internet « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mike W.
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 93.61.149.135

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 07:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

For some time I had had this fantasy of really dominating and humiliating a passive guy. My opportunity came when I had to spend a few days on business in London and would be staying in a hotel. I advertised on one of the contact websites and had several responses. first three I met were not at all my type. Fourth guy seemed right.
After we'd chatted a bit we headed back to my hotel and, as son as we were in my room we started hugging and kissing. Very soon I was stripping him and myself. I was in charge and so I didn't go for much of the gentle exploring of each other that I really like. This was something different.
I straight away dressed my black 8" in a condom and made him bend over the bed. I pushed it into him and started seriously fucking him. It felt good. After some 5 minutes I began to feel like I wanted to cum. I pulled out, ripped the condom off and started to caress his tight hole and soft firm bumcheeks with my leaking bulbous nob. In no time I started to blow my load, thick white ropes all over his ass and lower back. beautifully messy.
When I was done I turned him round and told him to lick my cock clean. "You like the taste of your ass?" I asked him roughly. Yeah came his reply. I was still hard and the feeling of his tongue on my cock was great. I pushed my nob fully into his mouth and he sucked it greedily. I knew that I was up for another orgasm so I thrust my whole length into him and he took it bravely and began to blow me
I reached down and began to rub and squeeze his balls, sometimes wanking him for a few strokes. This was really exciting me and I started to feel another load building up in my sac. We continued like this for about ten minutes before I began to feel an urgent need to chuck my muck.
Putting my hands on the back of his head I thrust my full length hard into his throat. I heard him gag. Normally I would pull away a bit at this point so as not to hurt him but this time I continued to deep throat him, loving the feeling of rising pleasure deep inside my bollocks
After only a few deep thrusts I shouted out loud as I dumped my second load down his throat.
As soon as I was done he pulled away from me and coughed. His eyes were wide. He coughed again, put his hand over his mouth and got up from the bed. he took a couple of steps towards the bathroom then he burped noisily and vomited on the carpeted floor. He just stood there and puked up twice more before he staggered into the bathroom and started to splash water all over his face.
When he came out again with a roll of toilet paper to try to clean up his mess he was crying. I tried to comfort him and I found myself feeling really guilty and ashamed.

(Message edited by admin on April 30, 2017)

Admin
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 133

Posted on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 05:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Re the previous messages.
Our policy does not permit the inclusion of web links within messages and likewise we do not accept the names and/or titles of other competitive websites to be included in messages - mainly because they bar messages on their websites which includes our title!!

An internet search, at your own risk, may provide information about features such as "chat" which are currently not available on Gaybod.

Rahuljosh
Username: Rahuljosh

Post Number: 2

Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 09:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi, Please can anyone tell me good internet web site for chatting to hook up around south East England- Grater London}

Tonyswma
Username: Tonyswma

Post Number: 72

Rating: 
Votes: 4 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 02:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have been working away the last couple of weeks, staying in a few different locations around the country.

My itinerary meant I would be staying overnight near to a great sauna I had some fun in a couple of years ago. I made sure therefore that all my meetings were in the morning, leaving me the afternoon and evening free for some filthy fun!

I was able to check into my hotel early and, after getting changed out of my suit had a quick shower, fighting hard not to wank off the semi I had been trying to hide most of the day. Whilst drying off naked on the sofa I decided to check the entrance fee for the sauna, and only then found it was closed on a Monday! I may have said the odd expletive.

As I was as horny as fuck I logged into a chat room, really looking for locals who could tell me if there was another sauna in the area. The answer was no sadly. However a couple of guys who answered carried on chatting. One was in a flat nearby, only interested in sucking cock. The other lived on the outskirts of town with his partner, who was at work.

The latter was up for some very horny chat, and whilst we turned each other on I kept the single guy online and sent both a pic of my hard cock, glistening welt with precum. Single guy immediately asked if he could come round and take over.

I had been dropping some heavy hints to the other chap that I'd like a 3some with him and his other half, but the offer of a blow job was too good to turn down, and so I gave single guy my hotel details and arranged to meet in the lobby.

30mins later I was in the lift with a nice guy, mid 60s, looked a bit Sargent majoriish with a flat cap and a moustache. He smelt of soap and although we only had 6 floors to climb he still managed to have a squeeze of my cock on the way up.

Once in my room I quickly stripped off and lay on the bed. He licked his lips and moved to grasp my prick in one hand as he ran the other over my body. It felt so good to have a mans hands on me that I lay back and groaned in pleasure. He moved to climb into the bed but I asked him to strip first. He did and revealed a trim figure with smallish semi hard cock.

Climbing onto the bed he resumed his hold of me, but now began to lick me. He was thorough, working my thighs, groin, just touching my balls as he moved up to my stomach and eventually nipples. With encouragement his gentle kissing became firm biting and I was in heaven.

Eventually he moved back down and assumed the position between my thighs, finally taking my cock in his mouth. He was very good at what he did, taking me to the edge several times before backing off to suck my balls or bite my thighs, as we swapped positions several times. Eventually though I needed to cum, and as I was on my knees fucking his mouth as he knelt in front of me I was able to hold his head in place as I thrust a final time before shooting my cum into his eager mouth.

Once I had shot my load he grasped my shirt and spent some extra time milking every last drop from me. Once spent we got up and, after dressing he said thanks and left.

I was still naked so grabbed another shower and went back to the laptop to amuse myself more. Waiting in my emails was a message from the other guy I had been chatting to, telling me he had sent the pic to his partner at work, and they wanted to know if I wanted to go round to theirs later that evening for some fun.

I figured I could get a bite to eat and recuperate from my recent efforts, and the thought of a 3some was too good a chance to waste, so replied that I'd love to....

Mike W.
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 79.69.95.224

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 12:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I had been chatting on an internet chat site with an Australian guy who was in UK studying for six months. Mid twenties like me and straight acting. After chatting for a couple of weeks I drove to the town in which he was studying to meet him. He was as he had claimed to be. We went out, had a couple of pints, ate some pub grub and, as we found we liked each other as much in real life as we did on line, we went back to his room at the university.
After some serious hugging and kissing we ended up with our clothes off. "I haven't been with a guy for ages" he told me " can u suck be first so I'll be able to last when I fuck u later"
His cock was thick, average length and uncut. As he lay on the bed I closed my firm, full lips round it and started to glide up and down him. He soon started to wriggle and I felt his fingers running through my hair. He brought his hands to rest on the back of my head and started to fuck my face. After just a few thrusts "I'm gonna shoot" he said in a strangled voice. Hardly had he said this but the first gush of warm salty man mess swilled round my mouth. This was rapidly followed by three more before he relaxed.
I was hard as and really looking forward to fucking his tight looking ass. He told me to try his new, extra sensual condom. The thing that made it more sensitive was that it had no teat at the end, so the latex was tight all over your nob head. It did feel very good but, ofcourse, the disadvantage is that when you cum there's nowhere for it to go. As I felt myself cumming, after just the second squirt I was aware of my cum leaking out of the top of the condom. When I was done and pulled away from him my black nigger pubes were covered in ropes of my own love juice....looked like I'd tried to decorate myself with spray on snow!

Mike W.
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.103.200.55

Rating: 
Votes: 3 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, June 18, 2016 - 12:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

During the course of the next day, spent wandering round the local towns, I admitted to him that I had never yet been fucked. I felt relaxed and secure with him and I wanted to have my first experience with someone I knew and in comfort rather than in the bushes with a complete stranger. He promised he would be very gentle and said we needed to buy some lube.
Late afternoon saw us hugging and kissing and getting naked in our bedroom. I was very nervous, knowing what was planned. He pulled on a condom and spread some lube over it. He gave me a sachet of lube and told me to use my finger to lube the inside of my bum. Again promising to be gentle he started to ease in to me. I lay on my belly on the bed. As he pushed his nob in, it did hurt momentarily but then he started to glide in and out the pleasure soon outweighed the initial pain. I could feel his balls slapping mine and his rough pubic hair rubbing against my lower back. He was kissing the back of my neck and it felt wonderful.
Soon he started to breath more heavily and his thrusting became harder and faster. I was starting to feel like coming too. I wriggled about and suddenly I was shooting my load up my belly and all over the bed sheets. He started grunting and I could feel his cock twitching inside me. "You dun it mate?" I asked. "yep" came the reply. We cuddled and relaxed together before showering and heading out for a meal.
In bed that night, after much cuddling and kissing, I gave him a good fucking. I managed to last for a long time and to make him cum without any wanking. When I was done, as I pulled the condom off my still hard cock, he asked if he could lick it clean for me. Of course I was happy to agree. He liked all round my shaft and then my big, mushroom nob. As he did this I felt a tingle of excitement. I was still hard. "lick it a bit more mate" I begged. He did. "I think i might cum again" I whispered. He redoubled his licking, pushing the tip of his tongue into my piss slit. I was feeling dizzy with passion and excitement. "its coming" I managed to cry before I shot three spurts of rather watery looking cum all over his face.
This habit of getting a guy to suck me off for a second load has become something of a trade mark of mine and seems to impress people as much as it gives them pleasure.

Mike W.
Unregistered guest

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 01:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

We lay together in bed, chatting and relaxing, enjoying the post sex feeling of well being. Eventually we went to share a shower to get ourselves cleaned up. We massaged each other with shower gel in the torrent of warm water. as we washed and lathered each other in lower and more intimate places we both developed full on erections. I was noticeably bigger than him and cut, but my tightly curled nigger pubes seemed to fascinate and excite him especially. after the shower we were drying ourselves in the bedroom and we were both still fully horned. He asked me if I fancied sucking him.
I had not done this before but I new that it was something I needed to try so, thinking that he was at least nice and clean, I agreed. He sat on the bed and I dropped to my knees on the floor, leaned forward and closed my lips round his hard pink shaft. It smelled of shower gel so I started gliding my full black guys lips up and down his shaft, as I had had guys doing to me. I must have been doing something right as, after a few minutes, I felt his cock twitching and he started to thrust into my mouth. It touched the back of my throat, making me gag. I tried to take control by pulling a little back from him and pushing my tongue under his foreskin tasting what I assumed to be precum. He started to breath deeply and I felt his hands caressing my hair. They came to rest on the back of my head and he started to thrust into my mouth with increasing urgency. He made me gag a couple more times but i was able to continue. suddenly, without warning, gush after gush of warm, salty cum swilled round my mouth and glugged down my throat. I wanted to gag again and was really relieved when he pulled his cock out of my mouth. I swallowed hard a couple of times, trying to suppress my gag reflex. The taste of his spunk was overwhelming my mouth and I felt as if my throat was closing. I gagged again and suddenly the hot, acidic taste of vomit burned the back of my throat. I staggered to my feet and headed for the bathroom. I just managed to make it to the wash basin before I started spilling my dinner. My new friend came in and started holding me and rubbing my stomach. As I was cleaning myself up he grinned. "you always get an erection when your being sick?" he asked. I realised that I was as hard as fuck. I went and lay on the bed while he gave me a fantastic blow job with explosive results.
We went to sleep together, in each others arms.
As we woke up he asked me if I was hard. I was, which is my usual state in the morning, and he said that he usually woke up hard too. Each of us put out a handto grap the others cockand we started wanking each other. I pulled the cover back so we could see each other in our full glory. He said that it really turned him on seeing another guy cum and I admitted that I felt the same. I was fascinated watching his skin covering his increasingly juicy nob and then retracting and, as I watched, I felt my orgasm building rapidly. I stretched every muscle in my body, thrust hard into his hand and shot spurt after spurt of really thick love juice. It shot into the air and landed with a splat on my chest and belly, the last remnants dribbling down his fingers into my pubes. He said it looked fantastic, lying in pearly pools on my ebony body. I asked him to kneel up and dumphis load on me too, when the time came and that is exactly what he did do.

Mike W.
Unregistered guest

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I had been chatting to people on a gay chat site and had started to "meet" with one guy most days. He seemed to have a lot in common with me and chatting became very enjoyable. He lived a long way away but, after some months of regular chat I agreed to travel to his area and stay in a hotel over a bank holiday weekend so that we could meet for real. I arrived on the Friday evening, called him up and he came to meet me to go out for a drink and some food. He was exactly as he had described himself and we found it easy to chat and get to know each other. He said he would collect me the next morning to take me sight seeing.
We spent the day driving round, looking at the tourist attractions and then went for food in the evening. When we returned to the hotel I thanked him for a great day out and then it seemed the most natural thing when he leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled and moved towards him and we kissed again, mouth on mouth, long and serious. By now I had an erection pressing uncomfortably in my jeans. "do you want to come up to my room sor a bit?" I asked. He responded that he thought that would be good.
As soon as we had the door closed behind us we started t hug and kiss deeply, out tongues wrestling. I thrust my bulging jeans at his and I could feel thatt he was in a similar state. Somehow our clothes came off us both and we stood for a moment, slightly shy, looking at each other bollock naked. He reached out and fingered my cock and balls and I reciprocated. Then we were hugging and kissing again, or hard cocks pressed between our bellies.
Keeping hold of him in my arms I fell back onto the bed with him on top of me and we continued hugging, kissing and thrusting at each other. I could feel a kind of stickyness between us. He was breathingly heavily and suddenly he shouted "oh fuck" and I felt rush after rush of warm liquid shooting up my belly. The lubricating effect of his cum tipped me over the edge and I felt myself emptying my own balls explosively. We stayed in each others arms, glued together with drying cum. I loved him!

Tonyswma

Post Number: 67

Rating: 

Posted on Monday, May 16, 2016 - 02:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This weekend I had the house to myself. It's been gorgeous weather so I took the opportunity to visit my local cruising area. Although busy there were lots of youths as well, and the vibe didn't seem too comfortable so I left, unfortunately still with the raging hard on I had been hoping to get sucked.

Back home I went into a chat room and soon got private chatting to someone. He didn't like outdoors sex but did want someone to come to his house for some spanking an rimming. In return he promised an amazing blow job, but with the weather there were few takers it seems.

Now I'm mainly top these days but when I first started using the Internet i often looked for guys who would Spank me. I was horny, had the whole day free and the idea of taking my time for an afternoon of sex suddenly appealed far more than a quick suck in the woods.

On arriving at the house found Mick to be tall, a bit chubby, short hair and clean shaven. He was just wearing a big white t shirt and a leather jock strap. We didn't waste any time and I followed him up to his bedroom. He was clearly a serious player as he had a rack of paddles, strops, canes, whips etc and a bed with very sturdy wooden foot and headboards, all with several straps and cuffs attached at each corner.

Looking at all this kinkiness my cock began to harden and as I removed my trousers at his request the bulge was noticeable in the front of the tight white boxers he had asked me to wear.

He sat on the bed and, as I took my t shirt off he stroked my cock through the material. Once I had kicked off my shoes he asked me to turn around for him. As I turned his hands ran all over my body, his touch making my cock harder still.

Then he patted his lap and asked my to bend over his knees. This I did , lying on my stomach and bracing myself on the floor with my hands. Mick was stroking my arse through the white boxers, cooing and telling my how good it felt. The he said quite matter of factly I'm going to spank you now, and I want you to count each slap up to 5.

As the first slap rang out I jumped at the slight sting and let out a gasp. He had been quite gentle and as I counted the next 5 slaps I was hoping that he would be more forceful soon.

After 5 he asked me if I liked that. I said yes and thanked him. He replied that he was now going to be harder on me, so had to take my boxers off. Stood up and he pulled them down , letting my stiff cock spring out. He ignored it though and once I was naked he had me get back over his knees.

This time I had to count 10, and his first slap was harder. I could not help letting out a guttural groan of pleasure. Spurred on he made each harder, and by the 10th he was slapping me hard and I was wondering why I had ever stopped letting guys do this to me.

From there we progressed to him using a paddle as I stood bent over, then my kneeling on the bed with hands tied to the headboard and my boxers in my mouth as a gag as he used a paddle then a leather strap. As well as my arse cheeks he also hit the back of my thighs and my hips, and after several more slaps they were all on fire.

Mick now stopped and got a bottle of some sort of lotion which he spread on my hot skin. It was wonderfully cooling and very sensual as he worked it into my skin with both hands,making great care to spread my arse cheeks and run a finger along my crack and over my arsehole.

Soon his finger lingered there longer and longer until he was pushing against me. I'm very tight but he had been so gentle that before I knew it his finger was inside me and kis mouth was kissing and licking my arse cheeks. As he began to finger me his tongue began to work up and down my crack, licking down to my puckered arse as his fingers slid almost all the way out.

As he continued he occasionally stopped licking to give my arse cheek a good firm bite. The shock, pain and pleasure was intense and I was worried I might cum.

After more of this his finger was withdrawn and now he pushed his tongue against my hole. Now I had been opened up he was able to push his tongue into me. We continued like this for a few moments, the noise of him slurping mingled with both of us moaning.

Suddenly he began to grunt harder and held his tongue in my hole. After a moment he withdrew, gasping for breath. Now released I was able to turn over, my hands still secured so that they crossed. Mick was red faced, glistening with the lotion he had spread over my arse. He had taken his t shirt off and I could see a semi hard dick sticking out of a zipper in the front of his jock strap.

He smiled and, taking a grip of my cock, said that I certainly deserved this, before proceeding to give me a superb blow job, making me lady far longer than I would have thought possible.

Once I had cum and he untied my hands he took a shower and I followed him. Although I was tender over my arse the hot water was delicious and I began to get hard again. Stepping out of the shower andd walking back into the bedroom still naked I found Mick with his t shirt back on just making the bed.

Walking in with my cock getting ever harder I asked him if he had anything else he needed to do because I had the day free, seem to have another hard on and had realised that we hadn't even kissed yet.

During the next hour I found out he was just as good a kisser as a cock sucker...!

Tonyswma

Post Number: 63

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 10:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I had been chatting to a bloke John on the old Virgin chat rooms for a couple of weeks. He was very filthy minded and our messaging had got quite heated.

We exchanged a few photos (nothing racy) which confirmed he was in his mid 60s, tanned and silver haired. i knew he had a partner Simon, who was 17 years his junior, and a couple of the pics included the two of them on holiday. His partner was also tanned, slim with a nice smile. A thick moustache and black hair.

A couple of times when messaging John had mentioned Simon was in the room or looking at something I had written, so assumed he was pretty relaxed about these goings on.

I was eager to meet, either with John or him and Simon and he seemed as interested, but there was a but. John revealed he suffered with erectile issues which meant he couldn't satisfy Simon fully. If I wanted to meet they wanted me to help out. I'm not usually a fan of anal but it seemed sincere and at the time I had not had a couple in quite a while so I said yes.

Turning up to the address A couple of days later I already knew I was going to a very nice area, but the house was fantastic. It had a flagpole in the front garden and a new Jag parked on the drive.

Ringing the doorbell I was greeted by John, wearing a open necked shirt and slacks. He was friendly and, as he gave me a kiss, smelt wonderful, clean with a light aftershave.

After taking my shoes off we proceeded inside and he fixed me a drink. The house was as nice inside, tasteful and understated. After a little chitchat in a sitting room the door opened and Simon came in. He was wearing a silk Chinese style dressing gown and, as he bent down to give me a kiss smelt of freshly showered skin and soap.

We knew why we were there so John quickly proposed we went up to the bedroom. Taking our drinks with us I followed them up to a huge master bedroom dominated by the biggest bed I'd ever seen. It was wide enough to need 4 pillows and long enough to fit my 6' 5" frame without my feet reaching the end.

Simon took my head in his hands and began kissing me passionately. As he did, John reached from behind to undo my belt and jeans, slipping them down so that I could step out of them. My cock was already semi hard inside my boxers and, now my jeans were off Simon pulled me hard against his body, pushing my cock against what I could feel was his dick, already hard under his gown.

As we broke from kissing Simon John lifted my t shirt over my head and Simon stepped out of his robe. He obviously sunbathed nude as there were no tan lines on his shaved body. As he lay on the bed my attention was taken by his erect cock, a decent size, cut and rigid. As I climbed onto the bed to continue our kissing my boxers came off before he wrapped his legs around me, and my now rock hard cock pushed against his.

As we kissed our hands were all over each other's bodies. I felt down his back to his hard muscular butt cheeks as his fingers found and played with my nipples.

When he lowered his lips onto my nipples to lick and bite my lust increased even more, And I began to run my finger along the crack of his arse, touching against his quivering hole. His Arse responded to my touch and felt slightly lubed.

We broke and he pushed me back onto the bed, kneeling to my side so that he could take my cock in his fist, then lowered his head to lick me before taking me in his mouth. I slid my hand between his legs and continued stroking the crease of his arse. He responded, taking my cock deeper and grasping my balls to help with his action as he sucked me.

His efforts became even more forceful when I eventually pushed the tip of my finger into his arsehole. He groaned with pleasure and pushed back against my hand, easily swallowing the whole finger. He was clearly prepared and able to take it, so after a few moments of single finger, I added a second and began to finger fuck him with more force.

As we lay there, I realised I had forgotten John. Looking over I saw him sitting in a high backed chair to the side of us, just watching with a smile of lust and pleasure on his face. His partner was facing away from him so He had the perfect view of my fingers spreading and pushing deep into his boyfriends hole.

After more of this I pulled Simon off my cock, and withdrew my fingers, as I knew they didn't want it for sucking. As we knelt facing each other kissing I pulled on his cock for a while before turning him around. He assumed a position on the bed, head on the bed, on his knees with legs wide open and arse pointing straight at me.

I reached over to the bedside table to take a condom and applied a little lube. Before I made use of it though, his arse looked so inviting I pulled his cheeks wider and ran my tongue up and down his crack. He let out a really deep groan and, encouraged I licked him, working more and more on his hole until I was able to push my tongue into him. His hole opened easily and tasted of soap and lube. His sphincter gripped my tongue as I fucked him with it, and with each thrust he made a little more noise.

Wanting to fuck him properly I withdrew and placing my cock at his hole, rubbing the lubed up tip against him. He begged me to fuck him, and I didn't disappoint. Although I knew he was not tight I took my time putting my cock into him, letting him have just the tip for a few strokes, then pushing deeper in to open him up. I had one hand on each arse cheek pulling him wide open, and this allowed me to stop him pushing back against me, trying to get more of my cock into him!

When I was ready I finally let him have my full thickness and he responded with gasps. Once in him I started to fuck him, slowly at first, pulling out almost all the way before sliding back into him. He was in heaven, begging for more.

I began to pick up the pace and was soon ramming my cocky into his arse as hard and deep as I could. My hands were now holding his hips to allow me to pile drive my prick into him, and the bed shook with the force of our fucking.

I knew I would not be able to hold back much longer and soon I was cumming, pushing my cock as deep into him as possible as I filled the condom.

Once I was spent I pulled out and rolled onto my back. Simon got up off the bed and with shaky legs walked over to John. There was no preamble to John grabbing hold of Simons cock and stuffing it into his mouth. John was soon deep throating Simon and he was using his hips to work his cock in his partners throat.

This only lasted for a minute or so before Simon began to grunt and John allowed his cock to withdraw slightly so that Simon could thrust against his lips a couple of times before cumming. John kept his lips clamped onto Simons cock, taking his load with relish.

After they finally broke I cleaned up and showered before Simin did the same. Dressed and downstairs in the kitchen they both told me how much they had enjoyed it. They had a selection of toys that John used on Simon but both admitted that a strap on was a poor substitute for a real cock fucking!

(Message edited by Tonyswma on January 20, 2016)

Pcuk145
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 195.93.21.71

Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 10:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tonyswma, Part 2 soon....

Tonyswma

Post Number: 60

Rating: 
Votes: 7 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 12:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I had been chatting online looking for some fun during a slow day.

Found someone who lived about 15mins drive away and made all the right noises. When I arrived at his house though found it to be off-putingly grubby, and another bloke already there with his cock out. Neither of them seemed my type (I'm a shower and cleanliness lover) so I made my excuses and left.

Back home I went back online and had a bit of a moan to someone who pm'd me. To my surprise he knew the name of the person I had visited, their address and the condition of his house and person! Turns out my new contact lived two streets over from him and had been there once with pretty much the same outcome.

My new contact had a profile with his partner, only looking for guys who wanted to be sucked off by the top of the relationship before watching him anally fuck his bottom boyfriend. It sounded ideal for me so less than an hour later I was parking up in the same car park.

Happily this house was far better and the short, bald stocky chap who answered the door smelt of fresh soap. Following him into the living room the curtains were drawn as I said hello to his partner. He was tall, quite slim with dark hair and a moustache.

A DVD was playing already and I settled down on one sofa as they sat next to each other on the other. Both were wearing matching outfits of company logo polo shirts and black jogging bottoms. He had said that they would not intimate anything and sure enough they just sat there watching the fucking on screen.

As a new scene started I began to get turned on and, as I had on long shorts with no underwear it was easy to slide my hard cock out and begin wanking. The stocky one was watching and when I indicated I wanted him to take over he got up off the sofa and knelt on the floor between my legs, pulling my shorts off completely and spreading me wide open.

He took a firm grip of my shaft and then stick his tongue out to lick my whole cock thoroughly, proceeding down my thighs, into the crease of my crotch and back up the shaft before sinking his lips over the head. He was very, very firm, both I'm his grasp and the pressure with which he sucked and I responded with my usual cries of pleasure.

Spurred on by this he began working my cock even harder and I took the opportunity to remove my t shirt and get fully naked. As I was doing this the slim guy stripped off completely, revealing a good body and a decent sized cock, hard with the foreskin pulled back. He stood for a while watching before coming over to stand next to us, and his boyfriend broke off from me and took his cock in his mouth.

As stocky sucked his bf he continued to play with my cock, and after a while stopped to let the slim one admire it.

"He's really big, isn't he" he asked his bf "and he tastes really good. Do you want permission to suck it?"

"Yes please, Sir" slim replied and got on his knees to take over. He was gentler than his partner but very good, taking my whole 9" down his throat.

As I was enjoying this, stocky stripped off as well, flopping out a 7" cock, very thick and cut. He was semi hard as he reached over to the coffee table and put some lube on the fingers of his right hand. I thought he was going to apply it to his cock, but instead he began to thoroughly work it into his bf's arse. Slim responded with a groan of pleasure as slippery fingers opened him up, and his action on my swollen prick became more urgent.

Stocky then surprised me by reaching over with his other hand and pulling me from upright sitting position into lying flat on the sofa. Slim took the opportunity to adjust himself so that he was draped across my thigh and grasped my balls in one hand and gave them a tug.

I groaned in pleasure, closing my eyes and and opening my mouth. When I opened my eyes a second later it was to see stocky's thick cock, now getting harder and if anything thicker only inches from my face. I stuck my tongue out to lick the already wet tip and was rewarded a moment later with him pushing into my mouth.

He really was thick and I had to stretch to take him in, but he tasted so good I wanted him in there as much as possible. A taste of freshly washed skin, soap and raw sex made my head spin and as I began working my mouth up and down his shaft I could feel the blood rushing into my cock, making the blowjob I was receiving even more intense.

We stayed like this for a while, the sounds of our moans mixing with the sounds of smacking lips and slurping of juices, until I sat up a little. Stocky put one leg on the sofa and I put my head on the arm, allowing him to begin thrusting into my willing mouth. He was really getting into it and I thought he might just cum there and then, but after a time he pulled out and told me to stand.

He then pulled his bf onto the sofa on his back, hooked his legs behind the knees with his arms and pushed his now hard cock, glistening with my spit into his bf's arse. Once in he was not gentle and immediately began pounding into that wet hole.

His bf was in ecstasy and I enjoyed watching him take that thick cock so well, so just stood wanking myself. Socks had other ideas though and pulled me to the side of his bf facing him, and took me in his mouth. As he fucked his bf he used the rhythm to suck on my cock as well, and the exertion he was making meant he was even rougher on me, which I loved.

We continued like this until I felt I might cum at any moment, but suddenly he let my cock go and pulled his wet, throbbing cock out of his bf's hole. The bf was quickly pushed to the flow on all fours and I was told to fuck his mouth, and stocky pushed his cock back I between those slippery cheeks. Slim took my cock greedily and I was soon fucking his mouth as hard as his arse was getting pounded.

I could only last a minute or so but, just as I thought I was going to cum stocky began to grunt and, after a few extra hard and deep thrusts pulled his cock out and shot a thick dollop of white cum onto slims back. The second shot hit Slims arse before he shoved his cock back into that willing hole to deposit any remaining seed he had.

The sight and smell of his cum pushed me over the edge and I was now coming in slims mouth. He remained clamped onto my cock and sucked and swallowed everything I had.

Once I was spent I was released from slims mouth, and asked to lie on my back on the floor. Slim stood over me, wanking his raging hard on for only a few strokes before he shot his load, splashing hot thick cum onto my chest. He continued to squeeze out any remaining drops as stocky got to his knees and began licking the cum off me. In a moment slim was also kneeling on the other side and they proceeded to lick up every drop of cum from my body.

Once we had done I jumped in the shower and, walking back into the living room still naked to collect my clothes was grasped by the neck by stocky for a long, deep kiss. It went on until slim also came and took over, pushing his tongue into my mouth for more snogging. I was actually getting hard again but needed to get off, so I dressed and after more very hot kisses I departed.

wiseoldowl
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 90.206.223.68

Posted on Friday, March 27, 2015 - 12:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Not every meet on the “Net” is a dream meet. Had a message from a young lad on the “Grinder” no picture so had to ask for one. Looked a nice young guy bit plain but showed off his cock not bad. So a meet was arranged and off I go, he is late but messaging me then he arrives. This guy was nothing like his picture well as I had travelled 30 miles to meet might get something out of it. He is not at all like his pic has a beard and looks not like him at all. We go off in my car for some car fun well I use the word fun as a joke. He finally gets his bottoms down to show a very small cock. So he likes nipple play so I let him feed on my nipple. He was not bad but I do better on my own. He then licks and eats my cock shame I can’t get really hard (Medical) but he licks and sucks. He likes to be spanked so he lies on the passenger seat face down bum up so I get my strap and warm his bum. This is so poor more fun hitting a jelly. He comes back to my nipple not a quick cummer I get to wanking my cock I off load and ask him to clean up he asks do I have to, no I get a towel and clean up. I drive him back to the village and drop him off. Well that’s one I will not be seeing again. So when you meet on the net hope they are lush not slush.

wiseoldowl
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.219.194.172

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 05:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It was a wet and cold Tuesday afternoon looking on the net for fun. I message a nice looking guy he messages back he was looking for a BJ and good rimming. Well suck I love and rim well my tongue is wet right now. He turned up and he rings the doorbell I was only in a towel after my shower. He comes upstairs what a guy he is mixed race looked like a deep sun tan. He got naked wow what a body and peach for a butt and a nice 7” cock. We get on the bed he is not into kissing not a problem. I start to make him relax by rubbing his smooth body was like velvet. I work on his nipple and his cock starts to get hard I go down on it. I run my tongue round the bell end and push it into his jap’s eye he is breathing deeply. I lick his shaft and down to his balls. I then roll him up in his back legs in the air and down I go. Into his hot rose bud my tongue finds the spot and he breaths in pants. I rim him for ages still milking his cock. We break and cuddle rubbing my body next to his and my hands over his body. He then finds my nipple and like a slut I let him feast on my daddy nipple. He has me I love it he gives me pain and works my balls with his free hand. I go back to his cock it is harder now than before and I feel it pulse in my mouth. I put him back on his back and down again for more rimming. I still milk him and feel he is not far off. I go back to his cock and work my tongue on it for ages he is breathing hard now and his toes curl I get ready for his load wow there it is deep in my mouth. I keep him in my mouth and drain every last drop. We cuddle and stay there till he feels ok. He gets dressed and goes. What a nice way to spend a cold afternoon. He is coming again might fuck me then.

????
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 109.153.125.21

Rating: 
Votes: 6 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, February 27, 2015 - 01:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was so horny and checking out craigs and found an ad saying "hotel cocksucker" the location was 5mins away so I answered the ad straight away but wanted to see if it could be even more interesting so suggested that if he found someone who would like to join in then he could be sucking on two cocks instead of just the one!! the reply came and said that he had a bloke turning up at 3pm and that he was happy to share!! So I told him that I would be there! I turned up at 3 an knocked on the hotel room door and it was answered by a decent looking guy in his early 40s wearing a t-shirt and a jock strap. As soon as I entered he was on his knees his head in my crotch, moaning chewing sniffing, he couldn't wait to get at it.. but I held him back just letting him feel my cock under the fabric of my trousers but not yet letting him get my cock out. I wanted to wait till the other guy showed up before I got too carried away. Problem was this gut was gagging to get my cock in his mouth and I didn't know if the other guy was gonna show? So before long I had the guy begging to let him last my cock and I was well horny so I unzipped and let him taste me through my boxers before eventually letting my cock spring free! He was on it in no time sucking it hard and taking it all, I had my hands on the back of his head and was fucking his mouth hard feeling my cock head banging the back of his throat. He was moaning in ecstasy. I was having such a good time i forgot when suddenly there was a knock at the door I stepped back saliva dripping off the end of my dick. The guy gets up and lets a cute 30 something in to the room where he finds me still with my cock out hard and dripping! He straight away gets his top off and his dick out, the guy in the jock is once again on his knees and sucking my cock, I guide him off my dick and tell him to suck the new guys. I start squeezing the new guys nipples which he loves, I then stand on the bed so the new guy can suck my cock whilst he is getting sucked by the other guy; It is so horny but I want to see two cocks in this guys mouth at the same time so I get down and we both shove our dicks towards the guy on his knees and he trys to get both heads in his mouth at the same time, he manages it for a moment but its all too much for him!! I then start walking my hard dick as it is nearly ready to shoot.. I want hard and tell them both I'm about to shoot. I normally shoot a lot of spunk but nothing like this!! I must have been so horny and there must have been a serious build up of spunk because when I started to cum it was like a volcano, spunk spurting out all over. Covering the guy on his knees, splashing over the other guys cock it was fuckin glorious! And now I have a huge hard on just writing this down! Back to searching the ads, I fancy a massage!

Tonyswma

Post Number: 53

Rating: 

Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2015 - 03:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This happened in the summer, but as its cold and wet thought I would share it now to remind you how good outdoors can be!

Got chatting to someone on the internet chatroom, he was very direct and no nonsense, also very bottom. Ive experimented with most things including SM but he was really into it. Had recently split with his master but some of the stories he descried in graphic detail made me horny as hell.

We arranged to meet at the motorway services down the M1 from me. On arriving at the café I spotted him, as he was wearing a purple tank top, cut off denim shorts and flip flops just as described. He was prob late 40s or more, tanned, shaved head. Big friendly smile and it turns out intelligent and a great conversationalist. He had a coffee so we sat and chatted as he sipped it, and he wasted no time in telling me he was very willing and eager for me to use him. He had what I thought was a necklace on, but in a quiet moment he pulled his top aside to show me he had two brutal toothed clamps attached to his pierced nipples and the chain was looped around his neck.

I was turned on as fuck and at his suggestion we walked out to my car, and drove to a canal lock which was quite nearby. On the way there he had unzipped my cock and wanked me, so that I had a major hard on when we arrived and parked up. There were a few people about so we walked up a footpath alongside the canal a while until we were alone. Out there in the open I told him to kneel and suck me. He didn’t hestitate and quickly unzipped my throbbing cock. I knew he didn’t want gentle so I grabbed hold of his head and pushed my cock into his mouth hard, starting to fuck it. He gagged but I continued and he soon took over the pace. I reached down and felt for one of the clamps and squeezed it on his nipple, and is gasp of pain muffled by my cock made him redouble his efforts to take me all the way in.

After a few moments I pulled him up and we moved into the woods. I told him to strip naked and whilst he did I found a couple of branches, one dry and on the ground the other more whippy as I pulled it off a tree.

As I returned to him he was naked, his cock hard and throbbing, the chain attached to his nipples hanging down to his stomach. On seeing the branches he groaned and told me again how much he liked it rough. In response I let him lick the branches as I grabbed hold of the chain and pulled him off towards a fallen tree I had spotted. He really groaned as his nipples stretched and I pulled him into a position bent over the tree. His arse , thighs and lower back was criss crossed with red weals, some of them deep enough to have scabbed over. I knew then that all his claims were true and I didn’t need to hold off.

I stated from behind, using the dry switch, thrashing him across his arse and thighs. Occasionally I stopped to kiss and lick his skin, letting his rest before resuming. Soon however the stick broke so I moved onto the sapling. This was much springier and gave him much more pain. He bellowed and cried out but the moment I eased off he begged for me and harder.

After more of this I moved in front of him and shoved my cock in his mouth, leaning over to continue the beating as he sucked me. Once I was wet with his saliva I moved bacj behind him, and pushed my cock into his arse. He was obviously very experienced as he expanded to take me and I fucked his as hard and as deep as I could. We carried on like this for a while before I heard voices. Quickly I withdrew and he hastily dressed. We were just dressed as a couple of horse riders appeared.

Making our retreat we moved back to the footpath to find it had become much busier and so we returned to the car. I drove us back to the services and on the way he told me how he had been to see a couple who had their own dungeon, and that’s where he had received the whip marks, as well as being fucked with a huge dildo, the video of which he had sent me previously.

On arriving back at the services he admitted that he had cum in the woods when I was whipping him, but he knew I hadn’t, so there in the car park he pulled me into the back seat, unzipped me and gave me an amazing blow job, sucking my cock and balls until I shot my load in his mouth, which he swallowed with relish.

Once he had licked the last drop of cum from his fingers he gave me a kiss and went back to his car. We kept on touch but never managed to make another meet before he found a new master who reserved him exclusively for his personal use.

Bfdbutt1975
Username: Bfdbutt1975

Rating: 

Posted on Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 03:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Part 2

After more horny talk online we decided to meet up again, so we arranged for early Sunday morning, when his partner went to work ( I didn't know if his partner knew ).So I was up early, had a nice hot shower and went to his house for 8.30.
My cock was throbbing all the way too his house, I knocked on his door and he answered it in his bath robe, he invited me in then he let his bath robe drop to the floor , we kissed then I went to my knees sucking his cock.
We went upstairs to the bedroom, again we kissed ,stroked and sucked, while we were kissing he fingered my hole ( my first time) then using lube 2 and 3 fingers were used, I was loving it.
He turned me over and lifted my arse up, he started to tongue my arse again but this time deeper and faster, the bed was rocking , it was hitting the wall hard I told him the neighbours might hear, he laughed and said it was a detached house this made me relax . He started to use 2 then 3 fingers inside me hard and fast, I was cumming so he sucked and swallow my cum again.
We played around for some more then I wanked him off onto my chest, he then spread his cum on my chest, I was loving it.
We had a shower together, talked for a while ,he said we would fuck next time we would meet.
Sadly we would never meet again and so i would never have his beautiful cock in me or mine in his arse.

I'm still waiting for my first time but I still wank off thinking about Steve.

(Message edited by Bfdbutt1975 on February 08, 2015)

(Message edited by Bfdbutt1975 on February 08, 2015)

Bfdbutt1975
Username: Bfdbutt1975

Post Number: 1

Rating: 
Votes: 5 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 12:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

My first post.
I was always bi-curious and fantasised about gay sex, so I joined a popular gay meet website. This was about 8 years ago when I was about 30.
I got chatting to a guy local to me, we met up , kissed and sucked each other off , he made me wear speedos but it was a turn on, I never saw him again.
A few months later another guy got in touch called Steve who was in his late 50's we were messaging each other and it got really horny and he asked me over to his house.
This was a Friday about mid day and I started work at 2pm. I got to his house about 12.30, he opened the door and he was gorgeous!! We had a little small talk,he made me a drink of tea (don't rememer drinking it) and he asked if I wanted to go upstairs , so we did.
We slowly kissed, took our clothes off, touch each other cocks and fell onto the bed. He sucked my cock like a pro, it was the best ever, he sucked and squeezed my nipples ( which I love) , then he turned me over onto my stomach.
Then it happened , the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me, he started to tongue my virgin arsehole he was going deeper it was orgasmic !! I was cumming so he sucked me off and swallowed the lot. We kissed and I sucked him off but sadly I had to leave for work. At work my arsehole was still moist and my cock was hard . It felt great !!

I hope you liked it, I'll add our 2nd and final meeting soon !

Tonyswma

Post Number: 52

Rating: 

Posted on Friday, February 06, 2015 - 01:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This was quite a while ago when the internet was newer, and the brilliant Virgin chat rooms were operating. I met a couple in there and we spent some time chatting and trying to arrange a 3some. Whenever they were free I wasn't, and when I had a date in mind there was always something happening there end.

One day I was at our office in their area working and sent an email off to see if they were free. Got one back from them straight away saying “he” was working in Newcastle so no good. About 30 secs later my phone beeped and a text came through saying “at home, only me, just run bath. Room for 2? Be quick” I sent a reply saying “on the way, 10 mins”

I knew their address and was there in just over 5 mins. As I pulled up the phone beeped and a message said “backdoor open, come up, bathroom door is open as well”.

I walked in, up the stairs and saw the towel rail of the bathroom through the open door as promised. The bath was full of bubbles but not enough to hide Robert, lying naked, his knees up and wide open. I was quite pleased as he was the older one and the one I had chatted to the most filthily online. As I said hello and stripped off I could see he had one hand under the water between his thighs and was obviously doing something.

Luckily the bath was a huge designer thing, so there was plenty of room for me as I climbed in. I started by leaning over and as we kissed he slid his body down over my legs to wrap his thighs around me. We continued kissing, getting more and more passionate as my already hard cock got stiffer and longer pushing up against his balls and sometimes his arse. Each time the helmet touched his hole he groaned and to help him I lay flatter. He responded by kneeling and soon he was lowering himself onto my cock. I’m not exactly small in that department and I was momentarily concerned that he would hurt one of us, but with some grunting of pleasure he slid id arsehole over me.

He did the work, pumping up and down, his cock rampant and jabbing into my stomach. I took hold of it and started to wank him as he continued and soon I was ready to cum. I didn’t want to shoot yet so stopped him and he disengaged. As he stood up his cock was in my face and I took the chance to suck him, slipping my hand down to pull and squeeze his balls. He put one hand on my head and pushed deeper, wanting all of his cock in my mouth and I obliged.

It was too slippy for him to stand standing so we climbed out, him first. He got on his knees and as I got out he took my cock in hand and then mouth, relishing the taste of his hole on my prick. I was only able to stand this for a few more moments before I pulled out and knelt down to suck him some more. I concentrated on this until I felt his cock pulse and as I let him go he shot his cum on my chest and legs. I wanked him until he was dry, and as soon as he was able he turned and draped himself over the bath, spreading his legs to let me see his red hole, begging me to fuck him hard. I didn’t disappoint and was soon pounding deep into him. The harder I was the more he loved it until I could not hold back and shot my cum up him. He pushed back against me as I shuddered inside of him, and only once I was spent did he let me go. He then turned around and took my cock in his mouth again, this time cleaning my cum off.

After that we had another bath to clean up, and as during proceedings I got hard again we went into the bedroom where I fucked him with a dildo as he sucked me off to completion.

I subsequently met with them as a couple on a few occasions and with Robert on his own many more times. I never let on that we had these separate sessions, and likewise I never let Robert know that I met his other half a couple of times in hotels when we happened to be working in the same region. This continued until Michael retired and they moved away to Brighton and I lost touch.

AndyBB
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.45.208.210

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, December 25, 2014 - 09:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Guys just left, thought i'd post. Too cold, too deserted to go to a cruising ground. Thought i'd try the Internet but wasn't having much luck but after a while got two guys near me and one was hot. Started chatting with him and found he was only about 15 mins away, traded some pics and liked what i saw so i invited him around.

Nice guy, a little timid when we met, funny as he was so eager to come over. But it was a cute timid, not a weird timid. We talked a bit, about experiences, likes, turn ons.

As we talked i started rubbing him trough his jeans, this got him very hard. He wasn't huge, but he had enough. I started sucking him and he responded by thrusting up into my mouth. Being throat fucked isn't my favourite but it's ok. Now i had taken my jogging bottoms off and pulled my mouth away from his cock and started to straddle him. He looked at me in horror.

Now admittedly we hadn't really discussed what we were going to do but i just thought he'd want sex, i know i did. But he seemed to calm down as i guided his cock into me. As soon as he was in he started to bang away, nice big thrusts up into me. I realised after a while that he was going to last a while so tried to get into another position, but he clung onto my hips and kept me cowboy. The sex was good, lasted a good time and i felt very satisfied.

He got dressed and left.

I've had a very happy christmas.

(Message edited by rigger on December 25, 2014)

Mad44skins
Username: Mad44skins

Post Number: 77

Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 01:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Newlybi, That bit about the "Non Speaking", turned me on so much. Makes it so anonymous, wondering what is going on in their head as you go at each other. I used to often have "Cottage Sex" where it is all silent, just looking & feeling etc.

newlybi
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.29.64.74

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 09:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I had been curious about trying out some cock for ages but could never work up the courage to do anything about it until I decided to take the plunge and go for it. Thats when I signed up to a gay casual sex site to see what would happen. As a result I managed to arrange a few meets and found that its true what everyone says, the feel of a hard cock in your mouth is hard to beat.

One of the horniest meets was with a guy I had been chatting to online for a while and he was now free to accommodate and only about 20 mins drive away from me. We arranged that I would go to his and what he wanted to do, this is what happened.

As he said, when I got to his the front door was unlocked so I went straight in. He told me his bedroom was at the top of the stairs, the house was all quiet, I looked upstairs and his door was open. When I got to the top of the stairs I looked in his room and he was just as he said he would be. He was lying face down on his bed, naked with his legs slightly apart and his arse open to me.

I stood and looked at him for a second or two and felt my cock starting to grow. Then I stripped out of my clothes, went into the bedroom and got on the bed between his legs.

I began to softly rub his arse cheeks and I let my hands also move down to his cock and balls which were poking out underneath. I really wanted to taste him now so I started to run my tongue up and down the crack of his arse, then I began to lick all around his lovely tight arsehole.

After a while he moved onto his back and I could see the pre cum leaking out of his cock. I couldn't stop myself, I took his cock in my mouth and started to suck him off. It wasn't long before I could sense he was about to come but at that time I had never had a guy cum in my mouth before and I wasn't sure if I could so I stopped sucking him. I carried on wanking him off though and he soon shot his spunk on his belly. I looked at his cum covered cock and again, not being able to stop myself, I ran my tongue along his cock shaft, then around his helmet and licked up all of his spunk.

He then sat up, leaned across and began to suck me off. After only a couple of minutes I started to cum, he had no problems letting me cum in his mouth.

When I had stopped spurting, he got up off the bed, went to his ensuite bathroom and closed the door. As agreed earlier, I got dressed and left. During the entire meet we hadn't even spoke.

We met a few times and it was always like that but, fuck, it was horny.

Rigger
Username: Rigger

Post Number: 2241

Posted on Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 11:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Guys - a reminder that contributions to the stories section should not include references to such items as underage sex (including references to one's own activities at that age if now an adult), to activities involving the use of drugs and any other activity considered as illegal such, for example as rape and beastiality.
Some past messages have been edited to remove such content but, following this reminder, please note that any future contributions which are contrary to the above guidelines will be refused and/or deleted. (Moderators)

????
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.184.112.177

Rating: 

Posted on Friday, December 13, 2013 - 11:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I replied to an advert offering a chance to go see someone having a wank, it was local and sounded hot! It took a few random emails to match up the right impromptu moment, I jumped on my bike and got over there asap. emailed when outside the block he'd given the address of and waited buzzer details. Thought it might end up being another waste of time but he hot straight back with flat no I was to go up to his floor and kneel down outside his flat and pretend to tie my laces the letterbox would be open and he would be in the hallway wanking. FUCK got up there and got down and sure enough all I could see was this guy's upper legs and stomach and his big hard cock being stroked !!!!!!! What a beauty! So I start asking him to let me touch it, nervous about who might walk through at any moment.. I put my hand through the letterbox as far as it would go and at first he stayed too far away for me to touch but gradually he moved forward and I got to squeeze his rock hard cock. i was practically panting for it now, and kept saying let me taste it hoping he would open the door and let me in. He moved closer to the door but instead of opening it he pushed his cock through the letter box and I started sucking it!! What the F**K was I doing but F**K how horny was this!! I sucked and he pumped and eventually blew his load in my mouth, it was so hot and salty and shocking. Loved it! I got up and left. The next day a friend said she saw me on *** street and had shouted out but I hadn't heard her, if she only new where I'd just come from and what I'd done.

(Message edited by rigger on December 13, 2013)

engjock
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.22.163.187

Posted on Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 11:25 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Tony. Your post about the guy who liked to be sucked through his lycra shorts sounds like my idea of heaven. I have always loved the sight of a hard cock trapped behind tight material, my preferences being either lycra or white cotton and have often sucked someone to completion thru' the material.
A guy I lived with a few years ago loved having this done to him, paticularly first thing in the morning and then he would go off to work with cum stained underwear. He said it kept him in a state of sexual tension all day. I would always know what would happen when he got in and so would be raring to go as well, particularly as I hadn't cum that morning. When he came home from work the first thing we would do would be to have a bout of hard, fast fucking after me once again sucking him through his briefs to get him really hard. The smell and feel of dried cum on his pants would be guaranteed to get me hard. Because the sex was so urgent very often we would not get to either the bedroom or living room and instead I would be fucked on the stairs. Once rather embarrasingly we had just finished a very noisy session when the doorbell rang. He pulled up his trousers while I was still behind the door, on the stairs my arse leaking cum, as he opened it to discover two Mormon missionaries asking if we were 'having a good day?' and did we want some good news that would satisfy our lives. His answer was, 'Yes we were having a good day and the good news was that we were now both very satisfied, thankyou.'!
Thanks for your post and the memories of a great relationship it brought up.

Rigger
Username: Rigger

Post Number: 1864

Posted on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 08:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Cheers Tony...
Your contributions much appreciated and look forward to some more.

Tonyswma

Post Number: 27

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 03:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Online Fun from the old days part III
I have been re-living some of my earlier meetings arranged through good old Virgin chat rooms. In its time it was amazing, and the place to get laid at 10 mins notice! I had previously put some of my experiences on here but many got lost when the servers went pear shaped, so thought I would add them again as it is so quiet!

Was talking to a married sub bloke during the day. He was at work and I was at home. He was really into getting punished and we talked a lot about what he likes, his fantasies, etc. I like the sound of all of it and his willingness was turning me on so we arranged to meet on his way home from work.

Agreed he would leave early and meet me in the woods near a footpath about 10mins from my house. At the appointed hour I drove past and checked that he was already there parked up, but drove back down the lane and parked up for another 10-15 mins to make him wait.

After this I drove back and went over to his car, tapped on the window and told him to follow me. I didn’t hesitate or check behind me, just strode off down the path and into the woods, to a little dense area I had used for a few meets previously.

As I expected he came scurrying a few moments afterwards. Short, dark hair but cropped. He still had his suit and tie on as I walked round him and inspected him. It was summer so warm and lots of foliage, so even though the path was only 10 feet away and we could hear everyone who walked by, we were completely hidden.
I ran my hand over his body, taking care to twist his nipples hard through his shirt, making his shout out in pain. At this I slapped him on the face and told him to be quiet, then once he had apologised I twisted his tits even harder so that he had to shout out. After some more of this I told him he was too noisy, and ordered him to strip whilst I sat on a log and watched. He took off everything but his socks, and as he pulled his boxers down his hard cock dropped into view. Not huge but uncut and very veined. I told him to bring me his pants over, and I shoved them in his mouth, telling him that this was a gag, as if he thought my twisting his tits had hurt he was in for far worse.

I made him bend over, hands on his knees, and stood behind him giving his arse a good hard spanking. I was not gentle and could hear the grunts and cries as I made each cheek glow red. As I hit him I pulled my cock out, and was wanking it lightly, although in truth I was enjoying myself so much I was raging hard anyway. Suddenly I moved in front of him, pulled the gag out and shoved my cock into his gaping mouth almost before he knew what was happening! He responded quickly though and began to suck me, but then put one hand on my cock, and one on my hip. I pulled out and pretended to be furious that he had touched me without permission. I ordered him to begin to finger his arsehole whilst I found suitable punishment.
He continued to bend over, pushing his finger into his arse as I made a play of selecting a nice piece of branch as a switch. I slapped it and a few others against my leg and in the air in front of him, to let him hear the swish and the crack. Then pushed the gag back into his mouth and walked behind him. He had two fingers in his hole and I watched impressed as hi got them deep in as I had instructed. I told him to pull them out, and as he did I leant in and kissed his arse, licking and cooing before biting him hard! His bellow was muffled but still loud and so I began to give him a thrashing. Using the switch I left read weals across his arse and lower thighs, getting harder as his cries got louder. As I whipped him several times hard across his back he suddenly shook and shot cum onto the ground, spunking without even being touched.
I moved to the front and told him to suck me off quickly. I have been so turned on that it was only a minute or so before I shot my cum into his mouth, which I told him to swallow, and which he did.

We then got dressed and walked back to the cars, me occasionally rubbing and squeezing his sore arse. Before we drove off he gave me his phone number and asked if we could have another session as soon as possible!

Tonyswma

Post Number: 26

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 02:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Online Fun from the old days part II

I have been re-living some of my earlier meetings arranged through good old Virgin chat rooms. In its time it was amazing, and the place to get laid at 10 mins notice! I had previously put some of my experiences on here but many got lost when the servers went pear shaped, so thought I would add them again as it is so quiet!

Got chatting to a bloke online, claimed to be in his 40’s but I would say early 50s, which was fine. We swapped some pics and liked what we say, so arranged to meet at Normshill Woods. Got there and spotted his car. As I walked over saw he was grey hair, looked quite rugged, big square build as in the pics and nearly as tall as me (I’m 6’ 5”).

We went into the woods but the heavens opened and the rain came down in buckets. Even under the trees we were getting soaked and as it was March it was still cold. We retreated to the cars but then he said that I seemed sane and sensible, did I want to follow him to his place, as his wife was out. I agreed of course and we drove about 15 mins to a small house at the end of a cul de sac.

We went in and straight up to the bedroom, where we stripped each other off as we snogged. I was already hard and I was pleased to see that he was too with a thick meaty cock, cut and already wet with pre cum. His body was good as well for an older bloke and as we fell onto the 4 poster bed we wrapped our arms round each other, rubbing our cocks together to our mutual pleasure.

Soon he was kissing my body, pushing me back and grasping my cock in his big hand, before lowering his head to take me straight in. Soon he was sucking me hard, and I began to use my thumb nails on my nipples to hurt them, as I usually do. He noticed this and stopped, went under the bed to a suitcase and pulled out a pair of nipple clamps. I nodded in delight and he soon had them clamped on hard, pulling on the chain that linked them to make me gasp with the extra pain.

He went back to sucking me off, but now used the chain to make my cock twitch with pleasure and pain whenever he wanted to.

After some more of this he pulled out handcuffs and asked if he could use these as well. I could see that they were only cheap play ones which I would have to be careful not to snap, so I readily agreed.

He had me stand up and fastened my hands behind my back to the post at the bottom of the bed, facing the window. The curtains had been drawn put once I was on place he pulled them back to reveal a view over his garden and into allotments. Although it was March there were several people working there, and I gasped with shock as I was pretty much in full view of them! He laughed and grabbed my cock, sticking his tongue into my mouth as he did so an all thoughts of being spotted went out my head.
After putting the chain attached to my nipples in my mouth he was soon on his knees sucking my dick even harder, ramming it into his mouth as he began to pull on my balls. I used the chain in my mouth to pull on my nipples at the same time and the combination meant that I was only too soon shooting my cum onto his chest.

He wanked me off until I was spent, then stood up and took his own cock in hand. It was now raging hard and so wet with pre cum I thought he might have shot already. As he leant in to kiss me I spat the chain out of my mouth, and as his tongue intertwined with mine his other hand began to squeeze and pull on the nipples clamps themselves. The pain was intense and I cried out, but muffled by his lips on mine and his tongue gagging me. Soon he began to grunt and as he started to cum thick globs of cum he directed them onto my cock and crotch. Only once he had finished cumming did he lean in to kiss me again, and with cum covered fingers sharply pull the clamps off one nipple, then pausing before ripping off the second.

After uncuffing me, dressing and showering we chatted and he revealed that the view from the window was misleading. He had some sort of thermal film on the window which from the outside made it look like gold mirror glass, so in daylight no one could see in. He also said he had one of the allotments, and loved to be there, looking down on his friends wanking or better yet playing with someone like me. He said he often got a hard on when down there working away when he glanced up and remembered what had happened.

Tonyswma

Post Number: 25

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 01:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Online Fun from the old days part I

I arranged to meet a bloke one afternoon after chatting for a few mins. He was gay with a partner but after some spice. Met in a car park next to woods and a nature trail. He was 30's slim, dark curly hair, bit Greek looking. I led him into the woods and once out of sight we had a good snog, with hands all over each other. I had trackies on, no underwear and his hand was soon inside them squeezing my hard cock as I was fondling the bulge in his jeans. Soon he pulled back and pulled down the jeans to reveal tight Lycra cycling shorts, so tight that I could see that he was uncut!

He asked me to lick and suck him through the shorts which I was happy to do. He moaned and pulled at my head as I used my lips, tongue and teeth on him, and judging by the salty juice stain which grew rapidly I would say he enjoyed it.

After a while he pulled away and knelt down, pulling my trackies down as I stood to allow my cock to spring out. He muttered that he had never done anything like this before, then began to expertly suck me, taking me deep down, then using his tongue to expertly work my helmet, all the while fondling and pulling on my balls.

He kept this up for quite a while, only breaking off occasionally to kiss and lick my stomach and thighs, until I was ready to cum. He pulled back just as I began to shoot my load, and wanked me until I was spent. Then he stood again and asked me to go back to work on his cock through his shorts. I knelt down and was soon licking and gobbling as best I could. I would have liked to have pulled them down and go to the meat, but he pushed my hands away when I tried.

Soon he began to grunt and his cock twitched as he shot his load into his shorts. He was gasping and grunting and judging by how long this went on for he was cumming heavy.

Once we had done he pulled his jeans back on over his cum filled shorts and we walked back. He told me he had never cheated on his partner before and never met anyone on-line either, but it had been amazing to get his fantasy of being sucked off through his shorts sorted so quickly.

We jumped in our cars and departed, both feeling we had had a good time, and neither of us with the slightest idea of the others name!

AndyBB
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 94.170.25.236

Posted on Thursday, October 18, 2012 - 09:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kentcob, is right, a sauna would be good. But you need to find a good one, there's a lot of sleazy ones out there that you wouldn't be safe in. But a good sauna will allow you to just walk around and check guys out. In a sauna most guys are there for the same thing so you don't really need to worry about first moves, just look interested in someone and they'll get the message.

Maybe don't go all the way just yet. I remember when i started out in my home towns cruising grounds, i must have sucked a 100 cocks before i let some guy fuck me. So maybe just spot a guy you like, and give him a long, slow BJ. Suck a few, get the feel of a cock in your mouth. Build your confidence with other guys, and then just go with the flow.

If you do have sex, you'll kick yourself that you waited so long.

Kentcob
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.164.43.103

Posted on Friday, September 21, 2012 - 02:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Needcocknow: Why not try one of the gay saunas? You can choose how far you want to go and it's a safe environment to experiment in. That way you're not messing people about and with any luck you'll get the cock you want.

AndyBB
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 94.170.25.236

Posted on Monday, September 17, 2012 - 07:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Need Cock Now, we've all been there. We all had fears about our first time, is it going to hurt, is the guy i'm with going to treat me well. But the longer you leave it the bigger your fears will get. As others have said if you're genuinely up for it then go for it, if it's more a fantasy then stick to wanking over gay porn.

benj
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 195.93.21.71

Posted on Tuesday, April 03, 2012 - 01:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey `needcocknow` yep any doubts stick to wanking, there`s nothing worse then guys arranging to meet, cancelling at the last minute or worse not turning up! I, and I know plenty of other guys, get sick to death of time wasters, if you want to get fucked and you are up 4 it then go 4 it and enjoy, just be careful to be discreet and only ever have safe sex. Good luck and by the way I too am married!

Kevin ring
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.2.134.213

Posted on Friday, March 30, 2012 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Need cock now --- stick to wanking over the pics

(Message edited by modm on March 30, 2012)

Need Cock Now !!
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 95.144.78.216

Posted on Thursday, March 29, 2012 - 02:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Guess what guys, I've still not done the deed :-(
I went as far as arranging a meet and got to within a hundred metres of his place before turning around in a blind panic.
How do I take the 1st step ? I'm married and dont for a minute want to hurt my wife but I've been desperate to try cock for years now and it's driving me insane !! Is it this hard for everyone to make the 1st move ?
Im getting bored of wanking over Gay porn while sticking things up my ass. Need a big hard cock inside me just litterally need to Man Up I guess.lol

Need Cock Now !!
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 95.144.79.138

Rating: 

Posted on Friday, September 16, 2011 - 02:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi guys,
I'm curious bout guys and have been for many years but never done anything about it. Recently I've been e-mailing a gay guy I met on a dating website a few months ago. He lives not too far from me and we are arranging a meet sometime soon, I'm married but want to taste a cock.
My biggest fantasy is to meet a stranger and get seduced and fucked bareback and then have him eat his load from my ass and french kiss it into my mouth. Maybe next time I post there'll be something to write about.lol.

Mark_jones
Username: Mark_jones

Rating: 

Posted on Saturday, August 20, 2011 - 12:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

true story from yesterday...i got fucked by a married army guy...26 fit muscled...nice phat 7 inch cock..whilst another married man watched sittin in a chair and wanking..told army guy the other guy wanted to watch and he was ok with this..when army guy shucked his boxers off thru them over the married guy who promptly sniffed them and wanked away.,,,married guy watched me turn over army lad to rim his big beefy hairy arse..before army rode me shooting his load in condom up my hole..marrried guy sniffed army guys hole and shot his load over a towel..married guy is handsome as well tall 38 big cock..what an experienceand all true.

wiseoldowl
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.216.70.108

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, May 26, 2011 - 06:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I feel in love, not the best thing to do when the person you like loves another. I met a young man on the net a while back who had the sexiest eyes. The rest of him was hot to. I am an older man in my 50’s shall we say and yes I like young guys. I was looking on a well know site where young men look for daddies. Not that I think I am a daddy but because of my age I am. Got chatting to this young man and we started to find out a lot about each other. So we plan to meet after to failed attempts we do. The day came and I meet him and wow I had butterflies in my tummy. As he walked towards me he had such a big smile I almost fell in. We spent the first day walking holding hands and kissing all day. We had food then settled down for the night cuddled up on the sofa, kissing and holding on to each other my hand went down to his crutch and I started to play with his man hood. He was not a small guy at all 8.5inches I got him fully hard and gave him hot horny hand sex like he never had before. I took his breath away and he came with so much young man cream we both were soaked. He was well spent and shattered from one almighty orgasm. We went to be where this sexy young man is naked next to me wow he was so hot we kiss and hold each other. The following day I wake up first and look across to see him lying there in all his glory his sexy boi bum pointing at me I love to rim and so wanted to go down on him. I see him stir and I kiss him his eyes open and we hug and kiss. I feel his man hood getting hard and I pay it attention but this time I am going to make it last longer. As I play he is getting more and more horny and is rubbing his body next to mine I feel his hard horny cock and I get some lube for a posh wank this time. I bring him off again with even more cream than the night before I am wet and we rub our bodies together and hug and kiss. I am a bottom and so wanted him inside me but he was not ready. We have another fantastic day doing daft things and just enjoying each other. We went to bed and kissed and cuddled for a while and fell asleep. Our last full day together we got up went out and just enjoyed the day. We had a picnic and where feeding each other as if it was something we had done for years. We got back late and where both sleepy we showered and I hoped I would have been his bitch. We hugged and kissed but that was as far as it went. We woke up the next day and I knew he was going we had breakfast then cuddled on the sofa for hours then showered and left. I was sad to see him go and wish he wasn’t but he said he would come for a weekend and he did. We txt all week and then meet up one week later had fun and I gave him a Bj he would not forget. Then he went home. I have some txt’s then am asked to give him space so he and this other guy who I don’t know can get it together. The young man is confused and is involved with the seedy side of gay life skin heads and those sort guys who put you down and disrespect you. Not my thing as I think they are the lowest of the low but they are out there. He has been with one guy who has always put him down and made him feel inferior. He is a lovely young man but has been so abused by these guys he is used to it. He likes me because I am different yes from that trash I am. Well the year went on and he went to be with this other guy who had when pissed told him he loved him well you can guess the outcome he messed with his head and dropped him. He like all young guys lives his life on Facebook and has a so called group of friends or should I say stalkers who all want his boi arse. He is an accomplished business man and knows what he is doing there. A few weeks ago we meet up and he knows I would love to live with him for the rest of my life but we have a nice night and then nothing well I have been taken ill and it’s not just a thing that can be sorted quickly. I have had time to reflect and see him being controlled by siblings who only want him for him money and fair weather friends who just want to fuck his head up. He is such a nice guy but so controlled by want and greed by other people the guy he lives with as a friend is a blood sucker and I wish he could see it. What a strange world we live in where men have to control their partners or just friend. I don’t know if there is ever going to be us but I know I will always love the man who walked into my life on the net.

(Message edited by dj47 on May 29, 2011)

wiseoldowl
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 94.10.65.66

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, March 06, 2011 - 01:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lazy afternoon at home looking at what cock is on the net. Not much about when I looked down the list of who’s up for fun then I see a name I have been messaging for weeks. Ok let’s give it a try I send a message I get one in return after a few more messages we plan to meet. I have a quick shower jump in the car and off to meet. I travel not really far from the house I am there early. I pass the time sitting and looking out to sea. It’s time to meet when I pick up this young man wow he is hot 5’ 6” slim and a nice guy. Back to the house and we go to grab a cuppa, sat on the sofa we kiss he asks to go to bed so off we go. We both get naked then I see the best body so smooth and a nice pubic trimmed area shows a hot 7” cock. We kiss and start on some awesome fore play with me being sucked rimmed and returning the pleasure. I then roll him on his back and work on his boi hole he can’t get enough of the fingering while I am wishing he was in me. We go back to fore play and he asks can I fuck you. Yes is my reply as he moves me on my side and pushes my leg up to my chest rubbers up and lubes my hole as he slowly makes me his daddy bitch wow this guy knows what to do. He opens me with his finger and guides his cock in so slow and right to his balls feeling his body so close is too hot. He slowly gets his rhythm and I feel his hands all over my nipples and body. I move with him in me till I am flat on my tummy and feel him open my legs so he can get in tight I feel every push to fill my hot daddy hole and beg for more we go for what seems like ages till he is close he pulls off the rubber and I finish the job buy taking a mouth full of boi cream we hug and kiss. I was over but we hug and kiss for ages. I was so glad I was online and had a great Sunday afternoon with hot sexy daddy & boi sex. Can’t wait to be his bitch again.

wiseoldowl
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 94.5.48.28

Rating: 

Posted on Friday, December 10, 2010 - 11:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was a cold Christmas eve 2009 not doing much just looking on the net. I was on a sit called cottaging, I see a young guy’s profile and he is very hot was not close to me but sent him a wink. To my surprise I get a wink straight back so I send a message. I got a positive response and we arranged to meet. I picked him up close to his home. And wow this 6ft 2 dark haired guy gets into my car he was so hot. We drove to a quiet area and he soon had me naked and was kissing me and his fingers found my hole. He slowly pushed one finger in and boy did he know what to do my body tingled with excitement as he was hitting the right spot and deep kissing me at the same time. Then he said quietly in my ear he wanted to fuck me so fully naked out of the car. Sex in the cold over the bonnet wow just what I wanted on Christmas he went down and rimmed my hole and still fingering me was so ready to have him enter me. He put some lube on my hole and worked it well in with his finger I was to the point of almost begging him to fuck me. The while fingering he puts a condom on and I find him ready to enter me. He slowly pushes and I feel my body tingle as he knew what to do. I feel him in all the way to his pubes brushing my hot daddy hole. The slowly he sets up a rhythm; he plays with my nipples and is kissing the back of my neck. This seems to go on for ages it is and I feel so hot and love being his bitch. He starts to go a little faster and I feel his cock get bigger in me and then he lets out a moan and he seems to be done a condom full of hot boi cum. He waits to remove his cock from my hole and slowly takes the condom off and holds the tip and then feeds me his fresh cum into my mouth. We get back into the car is he finished no he goes back to my hole with his fingers and kisses me deep the fingering bring’s me to the point of exploding and I cum over my tummy he goes and licks it up and feeds me so hot with him. I dress and we kiss for ages then say Merry Christmas to each other and I drop him home sitting there kissing then he leaves. Wow what a way to have a Merry Christmas still thinking of him. Was so so sexy.

Workman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.30.15.214

Posted on Tuesday, November 23, 2010 - 03:54 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Steven.... nice one bout 18yo!!! Let's hear bout the threeway wiv 20yo. His work mate???

Pcuk145
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 195.93.21.39

Posted on Monday, November 22, 2010 - 08:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Nice story keep them coming.........

Steven_anderson
Username: Steven_anderson

Post Number: 3

Rating: 

Posted on Monday, November 22, 2010 - 06:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi guys heres another story about an internet meet.
I had been posting on a site ( gumtree) looking for “ straight” lads looking for their first time. I had loads of replies and could basically pick and chose. One was a lad 18 I shall call ryan. Ryan told me he was a first timer and extremely nervous. He wanted to meet an older man for his first time as he felt they would be discreet and more “safe” and he reckoned we wouldn’t know each other.
Ryan told me he was 18 and 6 foot 1. He sent a pic of him in a nightclub with his girlfriend at his side. He blanked out her face for decency sake !. He looked pretty cute in his pic and I immediately replied informing him I was free most of the time. We made a time and date for him to come to mine. However he didn’t show. This happened a few times and I just decided to leave it. About 4 weeks after my last arranged meet with him he texted me saying he was very horny and needed to “unload” and was I willing to take his “ hot teen load”.
I replied right away as ive learnt from previous experience if “ your not fast your last” and these lads would just contact another guy they may have been in touch with. I told him I was waiting mouth open for his load. He told me he would be over at 6 pm ( 30 minutes time). I got ready as one can “mouth open” and waited. Like my last story I got a very pleasant surprise when he came to door. He had full football strip on. Nice shiny white knee length short s and lovely bulge protruding out. He later told me he was going to footie practice.
I got him to my bedroom and checked was it ok to go ahead ? He nodded and smiled and I started to feel his lovely bulge in his shorts. His cock was getting harder in his shorts and in one move I whipped his shorts down and also his boxers and his cock sprung out.
It was a nice thick 7 inches which I immediately got in my mouth. He began to groan and there was pre cum dripping out his cock. He tasted nice. I began licking his balls too and got him on the bed. He began feeling my cock under my trackie bottoms and I let him do what he wanted . He pulled my cock out. He was enjoying the cock sucking and I managed to move him around so I could get to his arse.. What an arse on him. Nice big beefy cheeks hairy and a nice tight hairy hole . I spread his cheeks and began to tongue him. He was moaning even louder at this ( this always hits the spot with straight lads). I went at his arse like a deranged animal really tongueing and proding his hole with my tongue and then massaging his young cheeks and feeling his cock and balls whilst rimming.
I could tell he wasn’t far off and I quickly got his cock in my mouth so I could get his teen cream. I wasn’t disappointed as he pumped a massive load down my older hungry throat. It tasted sweet.
As usual with these guys he couldn’t wait to get out the door. This was fine. We both got what we wanted. I wondered whether I would hear from him again. I have and see him now and then. The last time was a few weeks ago when he was in his work clothes ( polo shirt and trousers as he is a joiner). He now sucks me off and has rode me hard which I loved. We have also did a couple of threesomes . One of the best was him, me and another 20 yo.
Hope you enjoyed reading.

Steven_anderson

Posted on Monday, November 22, 2010 - 04:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

ill post some more soon thanks for the feedback cheers

Hornymike
Username: Hornymike

Post Number: 133

Posted on Monday, November 22, 2010 - 11:30 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Fucken hot mate I have had some hot times with str8 workers builders plumbers etc

Workman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.132.210.44

Posted on Monday, November 22, 2010 - 05:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Amazing story mate,- wanna hear more! Keep 'em coming esp scally lads n married....

Steven_anderson

Post Number: 1

Rating: 

Posted on Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 04:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi rigger fuckin love your stories and im gonna start posting mine...like yourself well into married straight lads workies, overall lads..also like students scallies etc...

heres my first true story..hope other guys like and post too...

this happened the other day...i had been emailing a bi guy who i had met by placing an ad on some sites lookin for bi or married cock to suck..a bi lad 30 replied..sayin he was into older .he had split with his gf and had sucked a couple of cocks and now was addicted.. im 44. anyway he said he wanted to come over and just be a complete cock hound and suck my cock for as long as i wanted..sounded good to me so i agreed to this. he came over as agreed. he was about 30 6 foot tall nice slimish build hairy legs and chest and smooth arse shaved cock and balls..soon as he came into the house i ordered him to suck my cock...i was lying on my bed. he duly obliged and was suckin like a trooper never letting my hard cock out hs mouth.

i was gettin hornier by the minute and was searching online ( whilst he was still sucking me) for other guys to join me. i got an email from a 32 married guy who said he was in the area and was looking for " fun". he said he was married slim to medium build and into anything. this was good enough for me. i gave him my house details. remember i was doing all this whilst the horny bi " slut" was sucking on my cock.

anyway the bi slut is suckin me off and my buzzer goes and it the other guy....he came to door and what a great horny surprise when he came to door..he was about 32 ginger hair workie lad...mmmmm...had high viz jacket on as well as beanie hat covering his baldish head...nice slim build ...he had boots on ( not rigger ones thou).. anyway i ushered him into the room and
introduced him to slut..slut was lying on the edge of bed mouth open waitin for his cock...workie was very nervous...so i got his cock out and wanked him ... i shoved my cock in sluts mouth while workie watched...he was gettin harder and harder and i slapped slut on arse and ordered him to suck workies cock...he did and workie was not brick hard...one of my favourite things is rimming...and i wasnt gona turn down a chance of rimming a workie straight lad wasnt i. ?

so whilst workie was being sucked i got down behind him and spead his amazing smoooth arse cheeks and tongued his red ginger hole..he was moaning like fuck....being serviced both ends...i was rimming him for ages and started to also use my finger and somethign was telling me he wanted fucked...so i got a condom on my cock and he was bending over so i managed to get my gay cock up his straight arse...fuckin amazing feeling...he was loving it..only lasted couple minutes...he then began shooting his load and it was all down sluts mouth...i took condom off and wanked off....and came too...slut didnt come...but took my load.

amazing time...got loads of other stories to share but need to compose them...plenty re straight bi lads. etc..any comments about my writing please offer any advice..thanks steven

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration