Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Stories » Sauna fun « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Pompeylad
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 78.209.223.27

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, March 30, 2019 - 04:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Have been having fun in my local sauna and still have cum leaking out my pussy as I write this. It’s a sauna that I get to as often as possible, and love the dark areas and the steam rooms. This time there were enough men there so that there was good group action, the sort that always leads to some wild fucking, with tops being indiscriminate and that leads to me having a few good hard cocks in me. Today there were a couple of quite hung men who used me bareback, which is risky but sometimes it’s so difficult to say no, especially if a man fucks me safely then as soon as he pulls out another man is up my cunt before I can even move. Sniffing poppers makes the whole mood just intoxicating and so erotic.

dlh247
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 90.212.31.161

Rating: 
Votes: 4 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 02:24 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

My very first visit to a sauna was one that I won't forget in a hurry. My first and only bbc experience. I've never known any black bi guys and thought they only exist in our fantasies. I'd literally just got naked when I was approached by a black man who asked me straight out if i like black cock?as he loosened his towel to reveal a very long,thick semi hard black dick which slightly shocked me as it was huge compared to mine and i felt myself blush as I nodded to his questions and was aroused by the sight of his lovely black dick as it swayed from side to side and he led me to a room for sex. He told me to kneel in front of him while he guided his dick to my eager mouth.he tasted lovely,clean n horny and with a few thrusts of his hips he emptied a huge load of cum down my throat and I'm ashamed to say that I swallowed every drop.yummy

Sauna Boy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.23.130.197

Rating: 

Posted on Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 09:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey Guys, back with more stories from Unit 2 - Birmingham.

Just returned from 3 nights at the sauna and more amazing times.

Got there about 4:30 ready for some relaxation and see what was on offer. I got changed and had a wander around to see who was there. It was quiet but a few scattered around in the jacuzzi, steam rooms, video room and cruising corridor. There was a young slim aisan lad with a bear, earring and tattoo across his back. I knew sooner or later something would happen. We spent time walking around, eyeing each other up. Eventually he refused advances from one guy to invite me into a cabin to suck my cock. He asked me to suck his cock, but not telling me he was about to come. Splashed down my throats in no time with a little smile to finish off.

Another slim Asian guy and his friend were talking and watching me. The friend was alone on the bench opposite the shower. I sat next to him and we began talking. He was eyeing my cock, "you have an amazing cock mate, I want to suck it". Off we went to the cabin. He was down on my cock taking it hard down his throat. I was lying on my back with my legs resting on his shoulders as he sucked me till I came.

Next night was a blast (of my cum!). After an hour being there I noticed a guy sitting in the cinema room stroking his cock. He had a smoothe body and shaved head, about 6'5". I saw his outline in the dark sling room later having a slow wank. I joined him and did the same. 5 minutes later he moved along to join me and bend down taking my long fat cock in his mouth. Without a word spoken he deep throated me for ages. An audience came to watch, eager to join in. What a fucking fab kisser he was. Our tongues explored each other's mouths, suchking long and hard on our tongues, eyes shut and going so far in. Other mouths were around our cocks and in our mouths. About 4 of us having a fucking good time with more wanking in the background. Kneeling in front of me I said "fancy going somewhere quieter?", "yeah, do you want the others too?" , "no just us mate". We headed to the cabin, "I want you to fuck me" he asked. Lying down, I was rock hard. He straddled my as my cock entered his arse. After a slow fuck he lifted off. I wanked my hard cock as he drank my cum that fired up into his mouth. We chatted then showered and left together. Pity we did not exchange numbers.

The final night there was a dark skinned cute lad with a beard and nice gold pendant around his neck, easy to recognise. He kept stroking my cock and flirted. Every 5 minutes I saw him in a different part of the sauna with a cock up his arse in every position possible. He begged for me to fuck him. I tried twice but too big for him.

Another bigger guy with tattoos was eyeing my cock. I followed him into the steam room but nothing happened. I was teasing him. He sat in the back part, letting me know he was there. I headed to the jacuzzi, he followed and sat next to me. A minute later his hand under the bubbles found my cock as he wanked me off and whispered something. He left then so did I. I found him in the doorway to the sling room, very dark. He whispered " I want your fucking gorgeous cock right now!" I sat down in the room as he sat sucking my cock. The dark lad came in and was soon again on his back getting fucked next to us. My mate was sucking me for about 20 minutes. I had changed to suggesting he lay down as I was more agile, fucked his face from above with 1 foot on the bench, the other up the wall. He ran out of energy but desperate for my spunk. I wanked hard and came in his mouth. He was fucking satisfied eventually and wanted me to fuck him. I had no energy, but as we talked more after a shower, I wanked my once again hard cock with both him and the dark lad begging for a fuck from my hard cock. Instead I gave him another load of cum then we showered.

One final wander and I saw another shaved head guy eyeing me up. I had ran out of time and energy.

I would recommend Unit 2. It is so clean, with hot staff and plenty on offer. Never cum away without my cock satisfied. Give it a try.

Cheers guys for a wonderful time. Keep fucking and wanking.

Sauna Boy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.30.145.82

Rating: 
Votes: 7 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 08:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I decided to visit a sauna for the first time a few weeks ago. I was nervous but after arriving in the hot afternoon I needed a cool shower. I smoked about 3 cigarettes outside to calm myself down before entering. The reception was clean and friendly guy took my shoe size for the flip flops and gave me a locker key. He asked if I had been before, "no". He explained where things were and I headed into the changing rooms, stripped and put the towel around me, then headed through the door....

I was chewing gum to freshen my breath and stopped for a quick piss. Then headed to the showers and stripped. Everyone around seemed friendly and relaxed so I was at ease. I walked around the cruise corridor and checked the video roo, looking in the cabins and dark area before settling in the jacuzzi. For the next hour or so I received a few glances but did not do anything. I was growing hard and realised I needed to cum soon. In the dark area a lad with nipple piercings and tats was having a wank, I sat next to him and did the same. Next thing a guy knelt before us and took over. He had hold of our stiff cocks and wanked them, then sucked us off. I stood up a shot my load over the guy to my right then headed for a shower before leaving. We walked out at the same time and lit a cigarette each (much needed).....

Next night I went back. Had a shower and was admired for the size of my cock. One fit lad lying on the bench having a wank asked if I would cum over his mates face as he loved my cock and was eyeing it up. His mate appeared and we headed to a cabin where I shot my load in his face.....

Next night I had to return. Again a few welcome comments about my lovely cock and soon asked into a cabin for a blowjob. The lad was on his knees and got out his poppers. He needed the whole bottle to deal with deep throating my cock. After a hard suck and biting, I shot my cum everywhere.....

It was 2 weeks later when I returned to the sauna, this time I had 5 nights free.....

Night 1 consisted of a Irish lad who followed me into the toilets. I was having a piss but he loved my cock and wanted me to fuck him. We ended up in cabin, but he was concerned the condoms supplied did not fit me. If I got bigger ones he would hang around. I asked one of the staff if they supplied extra large condoms. He found me later and said "no" but he had looked. This fuckin hot staff member was now curious about my cock and took every opportunity to catch a glimpse. When he did his eyes nearly popped out, he could not resist a stroke....

Next night he was telling his mate at the counter after I asked for a glass of water. I could so near his mate asked for a look. After removing my towel, his mate was well impressed. Less than 10 minutes later on cleaning duty his mate waved me into a cabin and got on his knees to suck my hard cock. As I was about to cum, he said, "cum over my arse." So I wanked my load over his arse and back. There was so much cum he suddenly realised he needed to change his uniform.

Night 3 was another success. A few blow jobs and wanks. Still nice comments by random strangers who were staring and apologising for this. I was flattered.

Night 4 same as previous, other than guy could not fit my cock in his mouth.

Night 5 was the best. A young Indian lad was alone in the jacuzzi with me. He nodded over and we kissed. We wanked each off under the water as he put his finger up my arse. He asked for a massage. In the cabin he lay down as I worked my magic, strocking, kissing and eventually fucked him although it hurt him. After he rested he asked for another go, however someone else also asked for more!

It was the staff member from 2 nights ago. He was cleaning when he said, "I want your cock up my arse." In the cabin I dropped my towel and put on the condom (XL that I had bought)' lubed up and entered his arse. We fucked standing up, but he wanted me to cum over the bed. I pulled out at wanked whilst sticking my finger up his arse. When I came it went everywhere. "Sorry mate, you have a lot of cleaning to!" " nah it was worth it. "

Some fuckin hot fun had although next time I might let someone fuck me. Looking forward to a threesome as well.

Having a nice long wank and a few cities as I write this.

Cheers for such amazing stories that made me want to share this.

Tonyswma
Username: Tonyswma

Post Number: 69

Rating: 
Votes: 7 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 02:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It’s great to see Gaybod back on line. I thought it had finally gone due to the lack of support and use. It’s in our interest to keep it going so come on you pervs, don’t just sit and wank off at other people’s tales and adventures, start writing your own. It’s a real turn on, I promise you!

I visited our local sauna a few weeks ago as my favourite cruising spot is closed for the foreseeable future.

Whilst taking a shower I spoke to a pleasant gent in his late 50’s. He was quite well endowed and completely shaved. As I soaped up my cock and balls he didn’t bother to hide his interest and I didn’t bother about my rising hard on.

Still we chatted and as he didn’t make a move I said I was going upstairs and moved to get my towel. By now my cock was rigid and as the showers are next to the coffee area I was in full view of three guys who were sitting there chatting. I could feel their eyes on me so I gave them a little show, taking a little longer than necessary to towel my cock off, making sure I gave the shaft plenty of strokes. With that I wrapped a towel around my waist and, with my cock jutting out through the gap went up to the sauna.

The hottest sauna was quite full so I went to the bigger, cooler on. Two men were already in there, one lying on his back with the other sitting on the lower step, sucking the others cock. They continued as I took my towel off and sat down, so I just started watching them.

After less than a minute the door opened and one of the guys from downstairs came in. He sat down next to me and wasted no time in reaching out to stoke my hard cock. As soon as he realised I was OK with this he lowered his head and began to go down on me. He was soon slurping and sucking whilst dropping his towel to give his own cock a wank. Just as I was enjoying this he started to grunt and shoot his load into his hand. With that he released my cock, stood up and walked out without another word!

I was surprised at his rudeness but not alone for long as the two guys opposite indicated that they wanted me to come over. The one lying down licked his lips and I took this as a sign he wanted my cock. I stood next to his head and fed him my dick which he greedily started sucking. I love a 3some so this was great, and as we continued I heard the door behind me open and close a few times. Soon there was a light touch on my back and shortly thereafter lips kissing and licking my neck, down my back and too my arse.

To help whoever it was I put one foot on the higher step, which allowed the guy under me to move his head and get a deeper suck whilst also opening my arse up for the stranger behind to give me crack a good licking. We continued like this until the guy lying down began to grunt, and he broke off from sucking me to cum in the other chaps mouth. As we moved the tongue that was probing my arse was withdrawn and I turned around to find the chap from the shower.

He gave me a smile and bent down to take my throbbing cock in his mouth. I sat back and he proceeded to give me a wonderful bj, whilst the guy who had been sucking it before assumed a position on all fours to allow his partner to fuck his arse. As we were both getting seen to we took the opportunity to have lots of wet, sloppy snogs, and his tongue was deep in my mouth as I shot my load into my other partners face.

Mike W.
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 79.69.95.224

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 - 06:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I recently injured my calf muscle and, after hobbling around for several days a colleague told me I should try a steam room at a sauna and try stretching it when it was hot. I had never been to a sauna before but I had read about gay saunas here so I thought I might "kill two birds with one stone".
I finally plucked up the courage to go to it one early evening after work. I payed and got changed and had a shower before going in. The first room had a jakuzzi in it in which there were two middle aged men. I suddenly felt really shy and uncomfortable taking my towel off and walking into the bubbling pool completely naked, especially as the anticipation of what might happen here had given me a semi hard on - hanging full 8" but not sticking up. I was aware of the two men taking a good look and I felt uncomfortable.
I didn't stay in the jakuzzi for long and headed into the next room. It was empty. Through to the steam room I found another couple of older guys and, again, I felt uneasy and moved on. By now I was certain that this was not the place for me so I went back to the locker room, showered to get rid of the sweat and was planning to drress and leave. When I got out of the shower, my towel around me, I saw a young, mixed race man starting to undress. I felt suddenly positive again and headed back to the jakuzzi, making out that I, too, had just arrived. It was empty now and I settled in to it, enjoying the bubbling sensation. The young guy came in, nodded in my direction, put his towel on the bench and headed for the pool. I took in his well toned body and his fully erect cut cock. He was completely shaved too.
He came to sit near me and said hi. we both sat, occasionally making light conversation. He began to get closer to me and soon his thigh was touching mine. I was glad that the bubbling water made it quite opaque so he couldn't see my now rigid cock. This invisibility was soon rendered pointless as he reached out and started giving me a good feel. I reciprocated, enjoying his solid shaft between my fingers.
After a few minutes of this I was starting to get strong feelings and I was becoming uncomfortable about the concept of cumming in the water. I suggested that we go to the next room. He grinned and agreed. He suggested that we go to the massage room. I didn't know about thiis but agreed anyway. He took me to a smaller, warm room in which were several bottles of aromatic oils on a small table. He poured some into his hand and started to massage me all over. I copied him. Exploring his fit, toned body with the added sensibility of oil was highly stimulating and exciting. my cock was straining and starting to leak visibly. I was glad to see that he was too.
Suddenly he stopped massaging me and moved behind me. I felt his cock slip against my bum. I froze, thinking that he was going to fuck me without a condom. " Don't worry mate" he whispered, "I'm just going to rub it round between ur cheeks without pushing it in - the closest you can safely get to fucking raw...feels fantastic". I relaxed and began to enjoy feeling his oily body on mine, his warm hard cock moving easily between my cheeks. "Thing is the oil makes you cum really fast." he whispered. Seconds later he sighed and I felt gush after gush of hot cum between my cheeks and on my lower back. I could hear some of it splashing on the tiled floor. I eagerly reciprocated and I came very quickly and copiously, one of the biggest loads I've ever shot. When I was done I wasn't so happy to find my pubes all matted with cum and oil.
We went and shared a shower then dried off in the hot, dry room.
We headed back to relax in the jakuzzi and found another youngish man and an older one there already. They were enjoying the warm water without the bubbles so we did too. the older guy moved on quite son and the younger one moved closer to us. His erection was clearly visible in the still, clear water and I felt myself hardening up rapidly. I looked down at my new friend to see his cock moving upwards too. I reached out to fondle his balls and cock and the new guy started feeling me up. I was relaxed about it this time as I knew I had already lost my load. I was surprised to feel my mates cock starting to twitch in my hands. I could feel the other guy wriggling against me and this made me feel hornier. He was wanking himself at the same time as me. Again I felt my mates cock twitching powerfully in my hand. I looked down at him just in time to see rope after rope of cum being ejected into the water and floating around. I was just feeling rather disgusted when my own balls burst and I was messing the crystal water. I looked over at the new guy and saw that he also had a cloud of white strands in the water round him. I felt really dirty and ashamed and couldn't get away to the showers fast enough.
I don't think I will go there again.

Obsessed
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 88.13.190.19

Rating: 
Votes: 3 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Went to a certain sauna in the northwest a while back and had one of the best times there ever. Got there and striped, showered and had a quick look around before heading to the sauna itself. Well there's actually two here, a small one and a bigger one. I settled for the small one (right opposite the larger one) and climbed up onto the upper seating level. I lay face down on my towel to relax for a while and see if anyone came in. After a short while I heard the door open and saw a middle-aged couple enter, slim build, I eyed them as they did me then put my head back down. I was facing away from them but felt them both sit near, on the seat just below as I lay just raised from them on the higher level stretched out on my stomach. Then I started to feel fingers lightly tracking along my thighs and over my arse, then back down gently brushing down my inner thighs, over my scrotum and between my cheeks, it felt lovely. I heard the one watching say to his mate, 'spread his cheeks when you finger him.' This fucking turned me on and so I arched my back raising my ass for him as I felt his fingers sink into me. After a few minutes it was time to up things, I raised and repositioned myself so that I was now bent over, the guy watching now changed position too, sat directly in front of my waist, my cock fully into his mouth with his partner now positioning himself behind me as he continued to finger and open me up. I passed him a condom and he started to enter me but it was too soon and uncomfortable so on with the sucking. Minutes later he tried again and this time it felt amazing as he slid his cock in. They continued to work me sucking and fucking me, I heard the door open behind me and knew more people were coming in to watch, which turned me on even more. We carried on like this for a while putting on a show and it remains one of the best visits ever to the sauna.

Tonyswma

Post Number: 65

Rating: 
Votes: 5 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, April 18, 2016 - 01:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was in need of some fun a couple of weeks ago, but no one online appealed and it was pissing it down so cruising the woods out of the question.

I therefore went to Manzone in Mansfield. After paying and stripping I walked naked to the showers to wash myself. There were three blokes sitting chatting in the cafe area and I was aware of one checking me out.

I therefore put on a good display, taking my time and stepping out of the water stream to get lots of lather all over my body. Standing sideways I took plenty of care soaping up my hard cock, working the shaft and squeezing my balls as I soaped up between my arse checks with the other hand.

After rinsing off and drying myself I headed upstairs. I could not be bothered with my towel so as I passed the guy seated had an opportunity to study my rock hard cock jutting out in front of me.

Upstairs I went into the hottest steam room and sat down. A moment later a guy in his 40s, lots of tattoos came in and sat down. He took his towel off and began to wank his cock, staring hard at mine. Just as I thought he was going to make a move the door opened and the guy from the cafe came in. He was tall, big build, bald and, as he dropped his towel, totally shaved.

Tattoo guy quickly stood and left and the new man came and sat next to me. Without a word he reached over and grasped my shaft, wanking me as he looked into my eyes. When he spoke he complimented me on my looks and on my cock, telling me he had clocked me as soon as I walked into the changing room, and him and his partner had been enjoying the shower view.

As he lowered his head and started to suck and lick my cock I told him I loved 3somes with a couple, it means I can get both nipples bitten at once. He sat up, took a nipple between finger and thumb and twisted. My gasp and groans told him how much I liked it and he asked if I wanted to go to a cubicle with him and his partner. I just managed to say yes and as he headed downstairs I found all the cubicles free.

I'd just hung my towel up when he appeared with his partner who was equally as stocky, but shorter and hairy. They came straight in took off their towels and positioned themselves on either side of me. Soon each had a nipple in their mouths and with my encouragement started biting, pulling and twisting. I was in heaven, my arms around each mans back squeezing and encouraging them.

After a moment I was pushed back onto the bed and as bald guy continued to bite my nipples, hairy spread my legs and started licking me. His tongue was on my thighs, my balls, my shaft and throbbing helmet. As he licked lower I put one leg high up against the wall to give him better access and was rewarded with a wet, slurpy rimming.

Bald now let my nipples rest and instead started sucking my cock. The joint sensation of lips and tongues on my arsehole and cock was out of this world and I thought I might cum there and then, so tried to hold back.

Bald helped by letting me go to climb onto the table, his knees either side of my shoulders. He asked me to suck his balls and I soon had his shaved sac in my mouth, giving them a pull and tug to his obvious pleasure. As I was doing this hairy started sucking me off. His beard was stubbly and scratched deliciously against my thigh when he deepthroated me.

I held as long as I could but soon I was shooting my cum all over my stomach, as hairy lifted his head and wanked my shaft of the last drops. My groans were muffled by the scrotum gag in my mouth but as I gave them a final tug felt more hot cum splash on my chest as balds wanking finally made him cum.

Once he was finished he got off me and I was able to wipe soon of the jizz off with towels. We all parted with satisfied smiles, me off to the shower and them back to their now cold coffees!

Tonyswma

Post Number: 61

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 01:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks Rigger, got the email.

Great story TW7guy, there is something about the showers in saunas that leads to action. At least you got a swing and steam first though!

Tw7guy
Username: Tw7guy

Post Number: 17

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 11:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Due to a work meeting I went to a different gym yesterday in more of a central/gay area than usual. It was before most people had finished work so it wasn't that busy. I went for a swim then headed for the steam room and sauna. A few hot guys in there but no action though there was certainly a feeling that something could happen.

Having plans to meet with friends I couldn't stay too long so headed to the showers. I went to the end shower cubicle in the row which was next to another guy showering. The glass was frosted but it seemed to have been scraped off from waist height down and it quickly became clear the guy next to me was wanking so I followed suit and we started to give each other a show through the glass. I had left my cubicle door half open and noticed that another guy had taken the cubicle opposite and not closed the door. It soon became clear he was also up for fun so I opened my door wider as did the guy next to me so it became a three way show. After a while I beckoned the guy opposite over and first he and then the guy next door came into my cubicle. The guy opposite was young, early 20's blond, with a great body and a nice uncut cock. The guy next door looked in his 40's with a big fat cut cock and hairy body in decent shape. We started a 3 way snog with hands all over each other. Then the older guy knelt down and took it in turns to suck us off while teasing our holes with his fingers while we snogged. The blond must have been very horny as soon he grabbed the guys head and fucked his face before shooting in his mouth, the older guy swallowing every last bit greedily before going back to work on me. The blond left at that point, opening the door at which point it became clear that another guy had moved into the shower opposite and knew what was going on since he had his door opened and was already semi hard. I kept ours open so he could watch me get sucked while the older guy eased three fingers inside me and fucked me with them. I soon followed suit and fed him his second load of the day. We then swapped and I did the same to him and it wasn't long before I was swallowing his load. Once he had left the new guy opposite came over so I stayed on my knees and I too took a second mouthful of cum. Hope I can manage another trip there soon!

Tonyswma

Post Number: 59

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 02:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was working away, but a search of cruising sites didn't turn up anything local and most of the guys on chat were time wasters. However one mentioned he didn't meet at home but only at the sauna.

Sure enough a check online found that there was a sauna, looked decent enough and it was about 100yds from my hotel!

I let the guy I was chatting to know I was going to try it tomorrow afternoon, and re arranged my schedule to work early and finish in time to get changed and head over there for an hour after opening time at midday.

Next day I paid my entrance fee, picked up a towel and after stripping headed to the shower. It was an open shower pretty much opposite the entrance to the changing room so pretty much on show to anyone coming or going.

A good sign was a couple of more mature guys (my preference) checking me out as I soaped myself. One in particular was about 60, tanned with a shaved head and a Snow White colonel sanders goatee. He watched for a few mins as I soaped up my crotch and between my arse cheeks but just as I started to think I might be getting some action there and then he moved on.

I went for a wander around. Although it was daytime, perhaps because of the driving cold rain outside it was quite busy. There was a Turkish, a very decent sized three level sauna, a dark room, a decent sized jacuzzi and a movie room. In each there was at least two or three guys kissing, fondling or sucking. Also pleased to see that everyone walked around naked carrying their towels rather than wrapping up.

I spent a little time watching in each area, enjoying the sights and the heat but in no mood to join in. Quite a few of the guys in there were quite young, mid 30s with a couple who were certainly no more than 20s. So not really my type.

I went into the sauna and lay down on the upper deck, my towel under my head. Two guys opposite were kissing and twisting each other's nipples as a third guy sat below them grasping their cocks in each hand and sucking off one then the other. Obviously my cock grew hard watching this show, and when they started biting each other's nipples hard I became even more turned on.

A few people came to the door and looked in but only a couple of others actually came in. After a while the guy doing the sucking was getting his asshole fingered by a new arrivee, and broke off to go to a cubicle with him to get fucked. I hadn't actually realised there were any cubicles so assumed I had not actually explored everywhere.

It was hot in there and the other two guys devised to go and cool off with a shower, leaving just me and one other. He was one of the young guys I had clocked and I was aware he was checking out my hard cock. After a moment he slid over to my side and took hold of it. He wanked me a little, squeezing and playing with it and when I didn't stop him he put his leaps on the tip, and used them to part kiss part rub the head.

It was surprisingly good, helped by the fact that he had a little stubble and I began to groan in appreciation. Soon he was sucking me, his head bobbing up and down as he fucked my cock with his mouth. By now we were both feeling the heat and he broke off to ask if I wanted to get a cubicle. I said yes and followed him out, my rock hard cock jutting out in front of me.

He went to a door that I had assumed was a storeroom, but behind it was a staircase and following him up, found four cubicle doors on the right, and a bead curtain opening on the left. All four cubicles were occupied but my date ducked through the curtain into a soft room. Lots of soft padded mats, some padded triangles, cubes and cylinders scattered around. The central feature was the guys from the sauna who had obviously not been able to get a cubicle. The sucker was now on his back, with his legs hooked over the other chaps shoulders getting his arse fucked deeply and clearly loving it.

As I watched my date got on his knees and went back to sucking my cock, and holding his head I was able to give him some assistance by pushing into him with my hips.

After a short while I pulled him over to a cube on the floor next to the couple fucking, sat down and spread my thighs. He knelt and gave my thighs, balls and arse a thorough tongue licking before returning to sucking me.

As he knelt there the other guys broke off to change position. The guy on his back got on all fours and his arse pounding began again. Now however he was close up to the ass of my partner and was soon playing with his hole. My partner shifted position to give him more access and soon he was getting fingered. I sensed he wanted to get closer to them so pulled my cock out of his mouth and sure enough, as soon as I did he assumed a position with his arse in the other guys face and was rewarded with an immediate rimming and fingering.

I had my back to the curtain opening so had not noticed anyone else come in, but felt a hand stroke the back of my head. Turning I found a very nice 8" cut cock literally brushing my cheek and touching my lips. Looking up I saw it was my colonel sanders shower watcher, and I didn't resist in the slightest as his hand pushed my head forward. My lips opened and I took his gorgeous meat in my mouth.

He groaned and as I began to work on him he encouraged me gently to take him deeper. He was wet and tasted salty, so might possibly have cum once already but he was as hard as hell, and I really gave him the best sucking I could, using my hand to twist on his shaft as I pulled him out almost to the tip before sliding him back in.

After a while we moved to a mat and as I lay down he assumed a 69 position over me, pushing his cock back into my mouth before taking me deeply in. The wet sound of our mouths mingled with our moans and the increasingly loud gasps and slapping noises of the threesome still fucking next to us.

By the time we changed position again 4-5 other guys were there as well, watching us and now my previous partner getting spit roast by the other two.

I was now leaning against a pyramid block and begged Col. Sanders to bite my tits. He started off licking and kissing but I told him not to fuck about and start really hurting me. He responded and as the delicious pain kicked I really began to moan, writhe and beg him for more. The other older guy was standing staring at me, playing with his cock and as we made eye contact I motioned towards my other nipple.

He didn't need another invite and in a moment his teeth were sunk into my flesh. He didn't hold back and was so good I could feel myself getting to the point of no return, even with no one touching my prick. I managed to gasp this and the colonel broke off to duck down to slip my cock back into his mouth just in time to get my first spurt. His locked his lips around me and took everything until I was spent.

Then straightening up he leant in to kiss me. I opened my mouth and as his tongue slid into me I found he had held most of my cum. I tasted my cum as he fed me, then my other biter pulled him away and stuck him tongue in my mouth, sucking some of my cum back into his mouth.

I intended at that point to leave, but the experience was so intensely sexual and sensual I wanted to continue. We therefore remained in that little room for another hour, with the three of us tangled in a mishmash of willing cocks, mouths and tongues. None of us wanted any anal other than rimming, but the threesome next to us turned into a mini orgy, and as I shot my second load into the mouths of my two men, I was able to engoy the sight of teo other men on their knees or backs getting fucked and a young lad getting a firm spanking from a big bear as another lad with bright red arse cheeks sucked on the span dick.

Probably the best single visit to a sauna I ever had, and my only regret was I didn't have any cause to revisit that area for several years, by which time it had sadly closed.

Tw7guy

Post Number: 16

Rating: 
Votes: 5 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 11:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So sex at my gym seems to be like buses, nothing for months then two in a week or so.

First guy was in the steam room,the standard exchanging glances moving onto subtly rubbing cocks before pulling trunks down routine. He looked Indian, young and in really good shape with a muscular hairy chest. He had come for a steam after the weights. Quite a thin cock but nice and long. At first it looked like we might just watch each other wank but I moved closer to him and after initial hesitation he let me wank and then suck him. Unfortunately we got interrupted before I could take his cum. At that point he headed to the showers and I soon followed and was able to get a shower opposite him and we gave each other a show. He was too nervous to come into my cubical but it was horny watching him wank and we both came facing each other. He was a big shooter as his cum almost reached me!

Second guy was late 40's nice rugby build, huge thighs. I was in the spa pool and he joined me and I thought he was looking at me but before I could show any interest he went for a proper swim. When he finished I was in the steam room and he joined me in there. It was earlier than I usually go and the place was dead so maybe that encouraged him to be bold as it only took a few looks and subtle rubs before he had his big fat cock out on display. I moved over to him and things got intense quickly. We were all over each other with hands and tongue with no care that someone could come in. I sat on his lap his cock pushing at my hole as we snogged and he particularly liked my fingers and tongue exploring his hole. I think in another more private place we'd have taken turns to fuck each other. The heat probably pushed us on quicker than normal and after about 15 minutes of this he came all over my chest and I quickly returned the favour lining my cock up with his hole and shooting all over it. Thankfully no one came in as even with trunks pulled back up it was pretty obvious what had been going on! I was hoping for a repeat performance in the showers but they were being cleaned so maybe next time.

Tw7guy

Post Number: 15

Rating: 

Posted on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 04:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The next occasion happened only a few days later and it started very similarly with me in the steam room after the gym exchanging glances with another guy. This one was late 40's, a nice rugby body and very hairy, right up my alley. This time though there were so many other people around, mainly women, that it couldn't go any further. Plus he must have been there for a while as he soon headed to the showers. I decided to do the same though I didn't think we'd be able to get anything going in the changing rooms which are a bit open but more in order to get going and take advantage of the nice weather outside.

Grabbing my shower stuff I noticed that the mens locker room was actually pretty quiet and when I got to the showers only one at the very end was in use and interestingly it was the one most hidden from the rest of the room. Assuming it was the guy I headed to the one opposite and as I headed in I noticed he had left the door quite ajar. There are no locks but normally people close them over properly. So I headed into mine and did the same and after taking off my trunks I looked through the gap to see what he was up to and noticed he was doing the same. I grabbed some shower gel and lathered up starting to give him a show and making it obvious I was already hard and wanking - he quickly did the same and we both pushed the doors open a little more so we could get a better view. We were both really getting into it and barely noticed as another guy came into the showers, luckily he went to the other end. After a while the guy held his door opened and motioned for me to come in so grabbing my stuff I did. Soon we were kissing passionately and wanking each other using the shower gel as extra lube which also helped him as with his other hand he was starting to explore my hole with first one then two then three fingers. He was a master at this really getting deep in and before long I exploded with cum, covering us both. I barely had a second to catch my breath before he pushed me down on my knees and jammed his cock down my throat and started to fuck my face. He was rough but being used like this really turned me on and when he came I eagerly lapped up every last drop. As I stood up he was getting ready to leave but first he pushed me up against the wall and worked his fingers into my hole again - he then whispered that's your cum up there now, next time I want it to be mine and then left and headed back to the changing rooms. Now I can't stop thinking about next time!

Tw7guy

Post Number: 14

Rating: 

Posted on Monday, September 07, 2015 - 04:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I've recently moved and started at a new gym with unfortunately a mixed sauna/steam area so I hadn't seen any signs of anything going on until this week.

First time was after I had been to the gym I headed down to the spa area and popped into the steam room. There was only one other guy in there and I sat a reasonable distance away from him. He seemed attractive, hispanic looks with dark hair and a hairy chest and in decent though not incredible shape.

I glanced over a few times, trying not to be too obvious and noticed he seemed to be doing the same so I made my looks a bit more obvious and subtly felt my cock through my trunks to see what effect it had on him and was excited to see I got the same reaction back from him. However before I could test things any further someone came in and not long after the guy headed into the showers.

Leaving things for a bit I did the same and having noticed he'd then moved on to the sauna I went in there to discover just him though I couldn't sit close to him as he was lying down so I sat on the bench opposite and once again the looking and playing with cocks began again. By this point I was pretty convinced about his interest and feeling horny so I lowered my trunks so he could see my hard cock - he was about to do the same when again someone came in though luckily I noticed them and got my trunks back up in time.

Once again we both left the sauna separately and after seeing quite a few people heading into the steam room popped into the spa pool where we couldn't really make anything obvious until it seemed like enough people had left the steam room and I headed in there and he soon followed. Initially someone else was in there but when they left I quickly moved over to sit next to him and aware that we may not have much time on our own stuck my hand down his shorts and began to quickly wank his swiftly hardening cock. He quickly did the same and we also began to kiss. After a few minutes of this he asked me to suck him and I swiftly went down on him taking all of his cock down my throat. The extra sensitivity created by the heat meant that he didn't last long and soon I was swallowing a huge amount of his cum. As I finished he grabbed my hard cock again and again given the heat and how horny I was as I could taste his cum it didn't take long before I came myself covering his chest with my spunk, most of which he wiped up with his finger and then licked off.

As we recovered and covered up I moved away in case anyone came in, luckily because someone did come in quite soon after. At that point I decided to head off - nodding good bye to the guy and heading for the showers. As I finished my shower the guy was coming in for his and since no one was around he kissed me again and fingered my hole whispering that he was going to be there the same time next week.

Tw7guy

Post Number: 13

Rating: 
Votes: 9 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, November 22, 2014 - 05:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

After that first time I ended up going there regularly after the gym or a swim. There would be guys I would see there regularly, a sexy bear of a guy who I would have intense sessions with in the steam room. Usually we weren't no further than sucking but once I sat astride him in the steam room snogging passionately as we often did when I moved so his sweat covered cock could slip into my hole and I bounced up and down on his lap until we heard someone else come in and had to stop. There was an Italian guy with a nice fat cock who I used to suck off for ages until he shot a massive load down my throat. Plus an older guy who looked great in a jock strap who always made a beeline for me when he saw me and went down on my cock. Often the horniest times were with the nervous or straight guys who took a while to warm up. One time I was there chatting to another regular When one of the staff came in not for an inspection as they sometimes did but in just his shorts, clearly there for a steam himself. He had boy next door looks with dark hair and a nice muscled swimmers body but as he worked there and was wearing shorts which normally indicated a straight guy not interested I did no more look. He didn't stay long but after he left both me and the other regular mentioned we had a feeling he was up for something more probably because of the way his gaze seemed to linger on those of us naked in there. Anyway I thought nothing of it but a while later there was a day when London was covered in snow and the transport network was down and I couldn't get to work so headed to the gym since that was only a short walk away. After a long session I headed to the Health Suite, stripped naked and got in the steam room. Like the rest of the gym the place was deserted but about 5 minutes later I heard someone come in to the changing area and soon the door opened and in came the staff guy once again dressed in shorts. He quickly sat down much closer to me than he needed to which gave me hope he really was up for something so after a few minutes of sitting there in silence I started to subtly stroke my cock to see if that got any reaction but as I watched his face he just kept his eyes closed and seemed oblivious. I was about to give up when I noticed at some point he had slipped his hand down the front of his shorts and appeared to be vaguely playing with his cock. This encouraged me and I edged closer to him my cock hardening thinking something might happen. At that he opened his eyes and stared first at my face and then my almost fully erect cock. He didn't respond but he also didn't recoil from me so I reached forward and began to massage his cock through his shorts. It was already semi hard and it quickly got fully erect as I played with it. I was eager to see it so I went to pull his shorts down, for a moment it seemed like he would resist but he let me and his hard cock sprung out. It wasn't that big, a bit over 6 inches maybe but it was rock hard and cut which I've always liked. I began to wank him and he was clearly enjoying my attentions so I decided to see how far I could push it. I leant down and started to play with his nipple with my tongue before moving up to his neck and then ears all of which seemed pretty sensitive going by his reaction. So I decided to kiss him. Unsurprisingly first time he kept his lips clamped shut but he relaxed into it and soon my tongue was exploring his mouth. After a while of this I could tell my wanking was getting him close Despite my attempts to prolong things so wanting to make sure I tasted his cock I got on my knees and took every last inch down my throat. This he clearly loved as he let out a loud groan and it wasn't long before he was shooting his load into me. After I'd milked every last drop from his cock I got back up and went for a last kiss thinking he wouldn't be up for it so was pleasantly surprised when he grabbed the back of my head and gave me a deep kiss while grabbing my cock and wanking me. He didn't even seem to care when I shot my load all over him which was a big change from when we started. After that we headed to the shower and at that point he did seem a bit more embarrassed but he did give me one last long kiss before leaving. After that when I saw him around he'd pop into whichever changing room I was in and if no one was around we'd manage a bit of mutual wanking, kissing and very rarely oral. I always got turned on being on my knees sucking and eventually be did return the favour even swallowing my cum one quiet evening.

Tw7guy

Post Number: 12

Rating: 
Votes: 9 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2014 - 10:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

For years I used to go to my local leisure centre for the gym or pool without ever bothering with the sauna and steam room which had its own separate room and showers but a friend of mine mentioned how nice they found it having a steam after a workout so I thought I'd give it a go. Checking it out I discovered there were mostly single sex sessions which raised my interest so one Tuesday night I went to the Health Suite (as it was called) changing rooms to dump my stuff before heading to the gym. When I was in there I noticed a few sexy guys so cut my workout short and headed back as quickly as possible. Once there it became clear most guys walked around in just a towel so I stripped off and did the same. It was set up so the open plan showers were next to the changing area then there was a long room filled with beach chairs to relax in with a sauna at one end and a steam room at the other. Heading to the small sauna I discovered it quite busy mainly with naked guys and one guy in shorts. I was in my mid twenties and had a thing for older guys but they were on the older side for me while the guy in the shorts looked early thirties and fit but I got the vibe he was just there to relax. After a while nothing seemed to be happening so I decided to check out the steam room. Just as I left the sauna though two guys came out of the steam room both naked carrying towels and both my kind of guy. They looked to be around 40, one was short and blond with a decently fit smooth body and the other was even sexier, dark haired with a rugby build including great thighs and a hairy chest. They stopped to relax in the chairs so I did the same and it became pretty clear they were checking me and the other younger guys out. They obviously knew each other well as they were chatting away as well. After a while though nothing seemed to be happening and bored I went for a steam. When I opened the door the two guys in there seemed slightly guilty and they were sitting very close together which was the first real indication something went on there. I sat on the opposite side and soon after the two sexy guys came in and sat either side of me and the original two decided to leave. At that point things started to happen as both guys began to subtly rub their cocks and I quickly did the same so soon we were all at least semi hard. That's when both of them moved closer to me and the blond guy reached out and starting wanking me while the dark guy guided my hand to his cock. At the same time the blond guy started snogging me. This went on for a while with me snogging each guy in turn but the heat seemed to intensify the feelings so I was getting close and having tried not to make much noise I could no longer keep my moans of pleasure quiet. The blond must have realised what that meant and got down on his knees and took my hard cock in his mouth. Soon after the dark haired one guided my head to his cock. It wasn't particularly long but was nice and thick and I quickly took the whole cock down my throat to which he responded to with a loud moan of his own. At that point one of the guys from earlier came in. We were too far gone to really stop at that point so luckily he just said to not worry and carry on and he sat down to watch the show wanking his quickly hardening cock. There wasn't much left to watch though as moments later I couldn't hold it back any longer and my cock erupted in the blond's mouth and he sucked greedily at every last drop of my cum. I was soon followed by the dark hair guy as he released a huge stream of cum into my mouth which I just about managed to swallow. The blond had stood up after finishing my cum and started to wank himself and quickly joined us shooting all over me though I leaned over and cleaned his cock of any last drops with my mouth. The three of us were spent after that and all headed out to the showers at which point we realised other than the guy who joined us at the end everyone else had gone as it wasn't far off closing time. We showered next to each other and there was some more kissing and the dark haired guy fingered my hole saying he wanted that next time. There was a bit more fondling while we got dressed but sadly I never saw them down there again though there were many others after that.

pcuk145
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 195.93.21.71

Posted on Monday, October 13, 2014 - 09:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Colin Mane, need 2 open 1 up like that, where male and female are allowed in the sauna

Colin Mane
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 87.203.93.167

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 01:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I too have called into the The Greenhouse in Luton many times over the years, I now live aboard and if I have to stay in the Luton Area , I book into their hotel – it is a great place.

You can do as little or as much as you like – there really is no pressure you can relax and have a good time. I’ve been many times and have always enjoyed myself and miss it.

There was and still is I hope a great mix of guys – something for everyone, compared to some of the London sauna's where nobody talks and its all a little bit to commercial and full of poser's.

Its a place I would love to take my wife as she loves watching Gay and bi men play.

Have this ambition not a fantasy , that we both check into one of their rooms in the hotel and she is allowed access to the sauna , where we can cruise together , she loves the sound of the glory-hole cabins, where men can put their dick through the hole and we can share on together, mmm
Who knows one day we may make it.

oxfdcokluvr
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.172.66.188

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 10:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I called in the The Greenhouse at Luton the other evening – it is a great place if you’re not sure, if you know what I mean. You can do as little or as much as you like – there is no pressure and as the signs say ‘No means No’!! Cruising around lay-bys, although fun, does have its own risks whereas in a sauna you can relax and hopefully have a good time. Reading some of the reviews may not encourage you to go but I’ve been many times and have always enjoyed myself. There is a good mix of guys – something for everyone

I like going on a Wednesday night which is naked night so no towels allowed – its fun to look even if they don’t want to play. I met up with a couple of the regulars and we were discussing the good time we had the previous week with one of the guys being spit-roasted by myself and another in the dark room with about six others watching. Back to tonight and a small really well hung guy was pointed out, he was standing in the doorway of one of the private rooms and his cock was impressive. I thought I had better go and investigate but on the way had my cock tugged by another one of the regulars. The next thing the door was closed behind me and he was sucking my cock for all that it was worth. He is one of those lucky guys that can cum five or six times during the course of a day and he hadn’t cum once yet so I knew it wouldn’t be long before he did, sure enough a few sucks and a couple of tugs and he was shooting a good load.

A quick clean up and I went looking for the short guy with the big cock. I found him in the orgy room sucking one of the mates I was talking to earlier. For some reason he left and shorty came over for a play and close up his cock was huge, about eight inches and very thick with it. He could suck for England as well, taking the full length of mine down to my cock ring. A young guy then came and sat on the bench and both of them set to work on my cock – one on the shaft and one on my balls. Shorty then stood up and we had a long passionate kiss while the young guy carried on servicing our cocks. Another guy then joined in and ‘shorty’ then disappeared, seconds later spreading my ass cheeks and burying his tongue deep in my hole. I lifted my leg up onto the bench to allow him more access while thinking of politics or anything else to take my mind off of what was happening – I couldn’t last much longer but it was so good. Two hands then started massaging my back, it was no good I would have to move or else!!

I thanked the guys for a good time and they re-grouped as I left to carry on without me. As I walked back towards the private rooms the guy who had been giving me a massage was standing there and indicated for me to join him in one of the rooms. He immediately went down on me but having not really cooled down enough I thought it was my turn to give the pleasure. He had a lovely tanned slim body and I think from Spain but never did confirm where he came from. After sucking him for a while, in his lovely accent said “Please fuck me”. Well what else could I do and the harder I fucked him the better he liked it, gently moaning throughout. After a while I felt that tingling sensation in my balls and knew if I didn’t soon stop the inevitable would happen. “I’ll catch you later” I said but he thought he would be soon going home.

I relaxed in the sauna for a while before having another wander and heading for the glory holes. A tall young guy was ahead of me and as he went one way around the block of six cabins I went the other hoping to meet. As he walked up towards me I pulled open the door of one of the cabins expecting him to go in the next one but no he joined me and locked the door. Leaning back on the wall he pushed his hard cock towards me and I began sucking his seven inch uncut length. After a while I suggested we go to one of the private rooms but, like me, he didn’t want to cum yet so we both went for another wander.

Really needed to relax, adjourned to the bar, had a beer and some of the buffet then off to the Jacuzzi. Walking back through the private rooms the young guy from the glory holes beckoned me in to suck him again. His cock looked much better in the improved lighting and this time he repaid the favour and sucked me. Again he came close to cumming but stopped me at the last minute – “third time lucky, I’ll see you later”, “yes” he said but sadly I didn’t!

As I walked down the corridor who should be standing there but the Spanish guy, “I thought you were going home”, “no” he said “I’ve been waiting for you”. I couldn’t believe my luck and enquired if he liked an oily massage. With his nod of agreement I went for the bottle of baby oil from my locker and rejoined him in the private room. It became very slippy with our two bodies writhing together and the next thing I know he was guiding my cock into his tight hole again. We fucked for quite a while and in several different positions with him moaning and the sweat running before he asked for me not to cum inside him but to shoot it over his face which I promptly did. I collapsed on top of him and could feel his hard cock between the cheeks of my ass, I gently moved backwards and forwards until I felt his hot cum shoot all over my balls. Oh what a mess but nothing that a hot shower wouldn’t put right. Another soak in the Jacuzzi before I headed home with a very satisfied grin on my face.

Rigger
Username: Rigger

Post Number: 2246

Posted on Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Guys - a reminder that contributions to the stories section should not include references to such items as underage sex (including references to one's own activities at that age if now an adult), to activities involving the use of drugs and any other activity considered as illegal such, for example as rape and beastiality.
Some past messages have been edited to remove such content but, following this reminder, please note that any future contributions which are contrary to the above guidelines will be refused and/or deleted. (Moderators)

Tw7guy

Post Number: 9

Rating: 

Posted on Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 09:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

On holiday in Melbourne, it was a hot afternoon and I was waking around with not much to do but feel horny when I realised I was near a sex venue I'd been to last time I was there. Australia has wet and dry sex venues and This was a dry, a coffee lounge when you went in with a place to watch porn plus some private rooms and dark areas then a (covered) outside area with another little porn area then another building set up with a prison theme with cells and a sling. Being a Saturday afternoon it was pretty quiet and after a walk round I decided to settle in the outside porn area and watch the film.

I set there for a while watching and rubbing myself through my shorts, I'd taken my t shirt off as it was so warm and the odd guy came past but no one took my fancy until suddenly this guy dressed in singlet, tight and short shorts and work boots walked past. He must have been late 40's but looked in good shape with a massive chest, arms and thighs on display. There was nothing coy about him either as seeing me stare he stripped off his singlet revealing a very hairy chest and came straight over to me and stuck his tongue down my throat while playing with my nipples. After a long passionate snog he stepped back and pulled down his shorts and jock to reveal a massive thick cock, standing there in just his work boots which made it even hornier. He then pulled my shorts and flip flops off leaving me in just my jock, at that sight off that he groaned in pleasure and told me he wanted to fuck me in my jock. Turning me over and spreading my legs he at first got to work with his tongue, working round my hole before getting it deep inside. After that got me going he then used the lube supplied to work my hole with his fingers eventually getting three of them deep inside me. By this point my jock was wet with pre cum and when he asked if I was ready for his cock I said yeah mate pound my hole hard. He'd put on one of the supplied condoms and then after teasing the entrance of my hole thrust it in. At that point I was glad his tongue and fingers had got me ready as he was really rough but I was loving it. I must have been making a real noise at this point as I noticed two guys come round the corner to watch. He noticed too and his fucking got even more intense as a result particularly when both guys got their cocks out and started wanking. Then a third guy appeared and he seemed to know the guy fucking me as he came over and gave him a deep kiss, he then started taking dirty to him saying c'mon then Jase he wants your cock hard, look at the dirty little slut he loves it. That turned us both on even more and soon Jase gave out a loud moan and shot a huge load. After he had recovered he said to me I think my mate Phil here wants a piece of that arse now mate. Since Phil also looked sexy, though younger and slimmer than Jase I was happy to oblige and Jase stayed to watch as I got my second hard fuck of the day!

Johny
Username: Johny

Post Number: 1

Posted on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 01:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi guys you like too have meet any one 07#########
==================================
As per our conditions the inclusion of mobile or telephone numbers in messages
is not permitted.
This message has correspondingly been edited.This was a contact message and refused on this page.
Please repost your message ( without a mobile phone number ) in the MEET MEN page. (Moderator)

(Message edited by graywolf on September 25, 2013)

(Message edited by graywolf on September 25, 2013)
hi am biy guy and looking gays&biy guys you like too have some cock fun i cane accommo mors times if you like too meet and no time wasters dont like them so you like too meet i love too i am smooth body dont like hairy guys smooth & very littiet bodys is my thanking guys from 18/99 is ok

Gymboi
Username: Gymboi

Post Number: 7

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 09:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Went to Northwich Sauna for first time yesterday. Not the most convenient place to get too, however good fun.
Started off in the glory hole area and sucked a few cocks there, including a nice thick one. Also watched some action through the spy hole which was hot.
Wandered upstairs into the maze and found the fuck bench. Always wanted to have a go on one, but feel nervous so stood in corner and watched for a bit. Guy came over and pushed me to my knees and started face fucking me. Deep throated him, before he pulled me up and turned me round to start fucking me. Unfortunately I was too tight at first so he rimmed me a bit and face fucked me a bit more. Neither of us had condoms so agreed to meet up later.
Walked around the other 2 areas and found sling, group area and room section. Not much action for a bit, so went back to glory hole room and sucked another couple of cocks. Back upstairs and in the group section found guy from earlier so nipped into a room where he rimmed my arse for ages, bent me over the bed and (after slipping on condom) hard fucked me for ages while I was still wearing my jockstrap. One final slam and he shot his load.
Back cruising around and ended up back at glory hole section. Sucked another couple and then huge cock got pushed through. Started off soft but after a few mins got him thick and hard. Sucked him for a while, and shared him with another file in opposite booth. Eventually he came back and few mins later got a mouthful (and face full) of his cum. Guy in booth behind me was fingering my ass so turned round and stuck cock through the hole, where he wanked and sucked me off. Several minutes later I shot a load in his mouth.
I wandered round for a bit more, watched some action in group area and relaxed in a room watching some porn. Found the fuck bench empty and debated about going on it, but maybe next time. I did suck off another guy in maze area, but after several hours it was time to leave.
Already looking forward to going back, and getting used on that fuck bench.

Pcuk145
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 195.93.18.42

Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 03:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

ShearerIsGod, read ur story and makes me horny have been to prague want to go back soon. Part 2 soon if there is one

ShearerIsGod
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 188.29.29.129

Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 12:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

In response - the fun was several years ago and I have tested clean since, as has hubby, and like the dick sizes I got lucky. I don't do that unsafe thing anymore.

Dontmind
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 109.149.179.93

Rating: 

Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 10:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Glasgayguy - A combination of 'poetic licence' and an over active imagination perhaps!
The advert for 'Specsavers' also comes to mind - still if it excites some it has achieved its aim - but all credit for contributing something to the page.

Glasgayguy3
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 176.249.56.207

Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 07:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

ShearerIsGod,
Why is it that not one of these guys had a normal sized cock.
My times of hanging around saunas saw all shapes and sizes and trust me 8 inch cocks and above were deff not the norm.

ryaneastlondon
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.26.208.233

Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 10:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

SHEARERISGOD wow that sounds like safe fun!!!you must have a death wish!

ShearerIsGod
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 94.197.128.150

Rating: 

Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

My husband and I were in Prague and we always go to Davids, a lovely clean sauna. We went one Sunday afternoon and the place was busy with lots of nice Czech cock on show. The management don't mind where you have sex and are usually willing to join in. It had been raining and as we went thorough the door we saw a nice looking man who had obviously been caught out by the downpour and must have come in just before us. He was wearing a light pink satin shirt, tight jeans and trainers - nothing else. He smiled as we admired him and my hubby asked if he could take photos of him as he undressed. The man said yeah, why not and I said I wanted to see his nipples showing through the shirt so could I please suck them through the shirt and he agreed so I did the left one first as my hubby took photos. The guy on duty came into the changing room as I went to work on the right nip and said something in Czech then realising we were Brits said "horny" and felt his crotch through his yellow briefs which were only just holding back his massive cock. My teeth were clearly doing the right thing for the man in the shirt cos his jeans were tenting nicely so the sauna guy, who also saw that my cock and my hubby's were stiffening said "I want all of these up my arse" in Czech inflected English. I said to the man I wanted to tear his shirt off him and he said yes, "If you let have his arse first" so I ripped his shirt off and hubby took more photos and when me and the Czech guy went to work on the man's 9 inch dick he put his camera down and bent the man over and rimmed him before without even asking ramming his own fat 8 incher up his arse. He asked if there was a johnny on it and hubby said no but the man didn't mind and said "fill me with your cum and I'll suck you off afterwards". There were 20 minutes of frantic blur as we all did each other up the arse and we hadn't even left the changing room. Three other guys joined in and I took all of them inside me and squeeezed loads out of two of them into my love dump. Then the shirt man got his face into my hole and felched me for ages, me lying on a bench and him with his arse in the air for anyone to play with. Then just as we were all beginning to flag the buzzer went and there were more customers, two handsome men from Manchester on their first trip to Prague. The sight of all our holes now dripping with cum and spit was a pleasant surprise and the older Mancunian released the biggest dick of the day, a full 10.5 inches of Lancastrian beef that he used to spear any arsehole that wanted him. He fucked shirt man for his first orgasm, and fed me and hubby his dripping cock before we felched shirt man who by now was rimming Manc monster dick's partner, who had about 7.5 but with a fabulous angrily purple bell end that spat spunk all over his gorgeous hairy chest. We all spent at least two loads and then retired to a small and wonderfully intimate TV room to watch porn and slide all over each other in search of a place to lick and a cock to sit on. Shirt man bought beer for all of us so we carried on the sex in the bar and at least three bumholes were graced with beer bottles, Manc partner taking the big end inside him. My cock was drained and shrunken but then the Manc pair wanted to go doubles in arses so as it would have been poor form to refuse I was happy to be 4th in the queue for lowering my sore hole onto two beautiful hot Mancumian fuckpoles. The Czech guy in charge was last and got filled with their cum which we all slurped off their fabulous cocks before a mass snowballing. I asked the Czech guy if every man had been in every hole and he said he thought they had. The shirt man said to the Mancunians and me and hubby he needed more sex that night and he had a nice apartment in the city so we went back with him. He of course had no shirt so he had to travel with mine on as mine was the best fit, and I have never washed it or the torn once since. In fact the two shirts were rammed into all our arses as the sex continued that night, with the bonus of another superb cock we picked up in a restaurant near the national theatre. The loo is downstairs and shirt man, now in a tight white nylon shirt and me saw this guy head downstairs and followed him. He went to the urinals and got his lovely and long softness out. Shirt man just knelt at the man's feet and opened his mouth and let the man piss in his mouth so I got down there and did it as well to bust that particular cherry. Not one drop of piss went near the urinal, we swallowed all of it. Shirt man said in English he wanted piss man to fuck him and us but it was clear he was local so shirt man repeated it in Czech and the piss man smiled and said yes in English. I asked shirt man how long he had been fluent in Czech and he said that he spends summers in Prague because the sex is superb so he learnt enough to get fat cocks inside him. We went upstairs and ate and fancied three more customers who were all wife-shackled and all the waiters. All six of us then went to shirt man's apartment and spent the night having fun I can tell you about if you are interested. Hubby and I are back to Prague this year and shirt man and Mancunians are all regulars up our arses now, shirt man fucking us for seven days on the trot in December.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration