Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Stories » Businessmen in Suits « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Sauna Boy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.30.147.118

Rating: 
Votes: 5 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 09:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Young lad about 30 was sitting across the aisle on the train. Just before the announcement to say the train was arriving at the next station, the young lad stood up wearing tight navy pants, white fitted shirt and blue tie. He reached up to get his bag and suit jacket from the overhead rack. I stood up and did the same. We were standing back to back as our arses brushed one another. I turned to apologise, he grinned and said, "no need to apologise". He slowly turned as I felt his hard cock rubbing my arse.

As we pulled into the station, we both stood next to the doors with our cases. I reached into my pocket to check I had my cigarettes ready, I was gasping after three hours on the train. He looked and smiled, "can't wait to light up either mate."

Walking side by side along the platform, we were then through the gate and on the street, both heading in the same direction. We both put a ciggie in our mouths, as he was the first with his lighter, he handed it to me as I fumbled for my lighter. "Cheers mate! Fucking gasping." Dressed in our suits and dragging our cases, we both walked towards the same hotel making small talk. I was there three nights, he was staying only two. Before we went inside, he said "fancy another quick smoke?" We lit up and continued chatting. He was fit and looking fucking amazing sucking and blowing on his cigarette.

We both checked in and got into the lift at the same time, heading to the same floor. My room was first. "Might see you around", "you never know" was the reply.
Inside my room I unpacked and was desperate for a wank. Before I got my belt undone, there was a knock at the door.

I opened the door to find my new mate still in his suit. "It's been a long day, think we deserve a drink, fancy it?" It was after 9:00 and too late for food as we had ate on the train. "Yeah why not"

In the lift he stood opposite with his hands in his pockets, pushing his cock forward. I tried to ignore this. Downstairs we stood at bar and ordered a pint. Next we found a cosy corner and settled on the sofa. He removed his jacket and raised one leg as he turned facing me. For the next hour we talked about work, travel, food etc. He brushed my leg with his occasionally but nothing more. Still no obvious signs. After a couple more pints he suggested, "fancy a smoke?" We headed outside and lit up. It was cold and dark so we were standing quite close. A bit of tension was building up. Once we finished I suggested a couple of shots.

Heading back we passed the toilets, "I need a quick piss after that, give me two minutes.". He followed me in, "need a piss as well mate." He stood next to me as we un did our pant. His hard cock sprung out. "Fuck, your all horned up mate" as I could not help notice his massive cock pointing forward and up. "All your fault I'm afraid. You got me hard on the train." As he bit his lip. "Let's forget the shots, I fancy a shot of cum if your up for it!" Still holding my cock, I felt it getting hard.

A few minutes later we arrived at my room, his tongue was in my mouth in seconds as we leant against the wall tasting each other's mouths. "Fuck, your such a tease mate, you knew I wanted it on the train didn't you? I want that cock right now in my mouth." We stripped naked and he was on his knees sucking my long hard cock for al it was worth. It was not long before I came down his threat as he swallowed. We kissed hard as he shared my spunk. Next I returned the favour while he fucked my face.

Next we moved t other bed with condoms and lube. He lay on his back as I shoved my cock deep inside him. He yelled out with pleasure, "fucking give it me, pump my tight hole you horny bastard" I pounded him hard and fast, then flipped him over and continued doggy style. "Cum in my mouth when your fucking ready." As I was about to cum, I pulled out and pulled off my condom "fucking give me your meat" as he pulled my cocked into his mouth. My hot cum dripping from his lips.

We lay for a few minutes tongues exploring once again. Now my turn. Ten minutes of hard fucking he could last no more, he pumped my arse harder and harder then pulled out shooting all over me.

Being generous, he licked my cum and feed some to me as I licked his fingers.

A thirty minute shower exploring each other's arose holes with fingers and tongues had us hard again.

We spent the rest of the night in my room, fucking long and hard,, popping downstairs for smoke breaks.

Night two was similar, the only difference we were in his room, sucking, fucking and being dirty as fuck.

We have kept in touch and planning a few days away together.

KIWI GUY
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 122.57.115.31

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 11:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Nice one Mike W - only you should have licked out his cum soaked briefs - I would have done that LOL

Mike W.
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 79.3.94.164

Rating: 
Votes: 6 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 12:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Had a morning meeting in London recently which was over by lunch time. Not being in any real hurry I made my way to Liverpool Street where I visited the toilets. Being the lunch hour they were quite busy. Spent a bit of time at the urinals then washing my hands then back to the troughs. There was quite a lot of action in evidence but nobody caught my attention or me theirs. After a few trys I found myself standing beside a young guy in a red ski jacket. I became aware that he was glancing at me and my cock began to harden in excitement. I looked towards him and could see that he was well horned too. He put his meat away, nodded to me and went over to the wash basins.
I stuffed myself back into my suit and followed him. Washing my hands next to him he said he thought he wanted to suck my cock. He asked if he could have another look first.
We headed back to the troughs and both opened our trousers and lowered our briefs, letting our full kit out for inspection.
"I want it!" he said, in his Eastern European accent. "Lets go to a toilet then" I suggested.
We both stuffed our selves back into our trousers and headed for the cubicles. I saw him enter one, leaving the door ajar. A moment later I followed him in.
He was sitting on the toilet. I locked the door and dropped my kit, releasing my rigid black 8" once again. I shuffled a bit closer to him, leaned forward and offered my cock to him.
He leaned towards me and closed his lips round my shaft just below my bulbous juicy nob He worked me hard and I was wriggling and breathing heavily with pleasure.
All too quickly the intensity of feeling reached fever pitch. I told him I was going to cum. I clenched my jaw to stop myself from grunting noisily as I ejaculated ferociously down his throat.
When I was done I suggested that we swap positions so that I could return the compliment.
" too late!" he grinned, dropping his jeans to reveal his bulging briefs soaked with a huge wet patch. "You already made me cum!"

Mike W.
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 79.69.95.224

Rating: 
Votes: 5 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Part Two
We sat chatting in his car for half an hour, he introduced himself as Chris and we talked about our lives, work and sex lives. It turned out that we were both straight acting, not "out" and not widely experienced. We both also loved to hug and kiss lots before sex. Inevitably we started too do just that in his car. I felt dizzy with excitement and, after much deep kissing, I felt his trousers to see if he was as hard as I was. He was. "are you ready for that fuck" asked Chris. "Yes, very much so" I replied "shall we head back to the woods or do you want to do it here?" We headed back into the wooded area, both of us excited to be heading in together as opposed to searching for someone. We passed a young lad in grey tracksuit bottoms and T shirt, covered in splashes of paint - I assumed he must be a decorator. He looked at us and went on his way. We returned to our previous spot but there were two older guys enjoying each other. We moved on and found another quiet clearing under a tree. We kissed and hugged deeply, rubbing our bulging suit trousers against each other and thrusting excitedly. We separated and he started to drop his trousers. I reached into my back pocket, took out a square foil and then dropped mine too. I passed Chris the foil and asked him to roll the condom down my cock for me He willingly obliged. Chris bent slightly forard and lifted his shirt, offering me his tight bubble butt. I slipped my tool between his cheeks and positioned myself. Leaning my body on his I kissed and nibbled at the back of his neck, applying a steady pressure with my rigid cock. At last I felt his ring relax and I pushed my dick all the way in. I set up a steady rhythm. I could feel my balls bouncing against his and I was enjoying fingering his pubic bush. After a good five minutes I could no longer feel his balls on mine. Fingering round the base of his cock I found that they had migrated up tight. I guessed that he was starting to get close.
At this moment our painter guy appeared and stood watching us for a while. He had a serious tent pole on full display in his tracksuit bottoms, clearly he had no underwear on. I grinned at him and Chris becconed him over. "do you want to suck it" asked Chris. Painter man dropped on to his knees and took Chris's cock in his mouth. He dropped his trackies as he did so and started t wank his short but incredibly thick cock.
This added excitement made me feel in need of final fulfilment. I began to thrust harder and faster, gripping Chris's thighs with my knees. "I'm gong to cum mate" Chris told painter man. I heard Chris groan and felt his sphincter grip my cock harder as he reached his orgasm. This tipped me over the edge and I started to grunt loudly as I pumped the condom full. When we were done and I had removed myself from Chris, I looked down at painter man, still kneeling down but with a thick dribble of spunk hanging from his nob. A really horny encounter!

Mike W.
Unregistered guest

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 06:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It was a warm summer evening and I had been feeling horny all day. Driving home from work I stopped in a cruising layby in the hope of some quick and urgent relief. Leaving my suit top locked in the boot of the car I headed into the wooded cruising area. Almost immediately I encountered a guy of about my own age, also in suit trousers, shirt and tie, walking past me. I smiled and nodded as we past then stopped and looked back, just as he did so too. He walked back " what u looking for?" "whatever" I replied. "I've always dreamed of being fucked by a black guy" he said. "I'd be happy to help, but, to tell the truth, I've been bursting for it all day so I don't think I'd last long enough to be much fun for you" "Can you stay around for a while? because you might want to burst your balls in my mouth for the first time then give me a long hard fuck later".
I didn't need to be asked twice! I undid my button, unzipped, dropped my suit trousers and eased down my briefs, freeing my rigid cock. "Wow, looks good!" my new friend took no time in leaning forward and closing his mouth round me. He knew what he was doing! I reached out and fingered his bulging trousers. He clearly liked it so I continued to do so as his lips glided up and down my thick shaft. It felt great and soon I was starting to get strong feelings. Suddenly he let go of my cock, stood up and struggled to open his trousers. He ripped them down, with his briefs in one motion and, as he did so, his 7" uncut pink cock jumped out and started ejaculating explosively, thick globs of juice wiggling through the air and splatting onto the ground. I laughed " that was lucky" I observed. " not quite in time...first load went in my briefs".
When he was done and had pulled up his clothes again he resumed his work on me. The excitement of what I had just watched, combined with my great need and his excellent lips meant I couldnt hold on much more than a few seconds. "I'm coming mate" I managed to say as the first spasm burst through my cock and I felt myself emptying my balls big time.
With a final slurping suck he let go of me. "fuck you really did need that mate"...never had such a mouthful". I grinned. We went back to his car together where we sat and talked for half an hour.

leatherpantsman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 78.145.66.210

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 01:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Mike.W. What a hot posting which ticked many of my 'fetish boxes'.

Suited business guys cottaging in busy public toilets such as those at Liverpool St Station is really hot. From late afternoon onwards through to late evening the place is just awash with suited guys in a line wanking. Because it appears to be mainly white suited guys in these line ups, whenever I see, or read about, black (or Asian) guys in suits wanking or engaging in other sexual activities here or in other toilets, and the fact that you both intentionally went there specifically to do just that, makes it even hornier and gives it that added extra 'kink'.

When you bear in mind how risky it is here, because police often patrol through these toilets and sometimes pull guys out of cubicles, or stop them and give them the 'third degree', the fact that the two of you business suited types still went ahead and wanked each other at urinals and one of you shot your jizz into it, knowing what the consequences could have been had you got caught, makes your behaviour even more commendably risky and horny.

Finally, the icing on the cake was the fact that the two of you ended up fucking in a flat where the guy lived (or at least fucked with) his girlfriend. There are few things that give my dick a real boner as much as hearing about a guy cheating on his girlfriend or wife with another guy. There was the risk with that as well. Imagine how things would have gone had the girlfriend turned up whilst the two of you were fucking on the sofa?

For me, the riskier the sex is, the more I enjoy it and get turned on, and it also makes me cum a lot quicker and in more copious amounts. I have had lots of toilet sex encounters with suited business guys over the years while I have been poppered up and wearing my leather trousers, but I have yet to do it in a cubicle with a suited guy at this particular place, but I will continue to try and change that as I really want it to happen and get off on the risk and danger.

The only thing that would have made your encounter even hotter would have been if you had fucked in the cubicle rather than go back to the guy's flat and that you had done it raw instead of with a condom. Perhaps you will progress to that in time, as the additional risk will make the experience even hotter and more of a turn on.

Anyhow, imagining what you two got up to in the station toilets and back at the flat has given me hot wank fodder for the past three days or so and I still haven't finished 'riding on the crest' of that particular stimulii yet, for which I am much appreciative. It will also make me pay much more attention to any black guys in suits that I see cottaging at these or other toilets in the future, hopefully with a view to getting to experience the same type of toilet sex encounter that you did, or even hotter.

I do hope that you will continue to post details of any future toilet sex encounters with guys in suits while you are also clad in your smart business suit attire.

Mike W.
Unregistered guest

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 11:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Occasionally, when I have to go to London on business, I visit the toilets at Liverpool Street.
On one such occasion, as I walked down the stairs, I saw ahead of me another black guy, about thirty, in a suit. After I had found the right change to go through the turnstile I headed for the urinals. I saw my black guy at the end of a line of several people. I went and stood at the urinal next to him and relieved myself. When I had finished he was still there. From the length of time he had been there I guessed that he was after more than a piss. I rolled my eyes to my right, as far as they would go without turning my head. I saw distinct movement of his hand. Feeling more confident, and with my own cock hardening rapidly, I turned a little. His cock was similar to mine, about 8 ", cut and very hard. I caught his eye and grinned, turning a little towards him so that he could see my tool. He grinned and reached across, closing his fingers round me. I did the same to him. We stood there wanking each other. His cock felt warm, with silky smooth skin gliding easily over the rigid internals. I was starting to leak precum profusely and he used his little finger to spread it over my helmet. mmmmmmmmmmm! as he did so I felt his cock twitch in my fingers. I turned my attention back to it. It twitched again , twice in quick succession and then shot a volley of four globs of very thick spunk which hit and stuck to the back of the urinal. he let go of my cock and squeezed his bulbous nob between his thumb and forefinger, causing a heavy dribble of juice to ooze out and drop into the toilet. He pushed his cock back into his suit and zipped up. Disappointed but very horned I began to cram my rigid cock back into its resting place. He turned to me. "Come with me. I want you to fuck me". he whispered. I followed him out of the toilets, up the stairs and out of the station into the busy London streets. "its not far" he grinned.
He led me into a modern block of flats and up to the 4th floor. We went into one of those flashy looking ultra modern apartments, all chrome, glass and black leather. He said we couldn't go to the bedroom as his girlfriend would smell me. He grabbed me and hugged me tightly, kissing me deeply. In no time our clothes were off. He knelt up on the black leather sofa. I hurriedly rolled on a condom and went up behind him. He was very fit, muscled ebony body with well defined muscles.He told me that this was the first time he had been with another black guy. I admitted that it was for me too. Soon I was deep inside him and I was having to work really hard not to cum too fast, having been on the brink of bursting in the toilets. I managed to last maybe five minutes. He was clearly enjoying it, moaning softly and deeply as I pumped his ass. At last I could bear the tension in my balls no longer. Gripping his thighs with my knees I started to thrust furiously and in no time I felt the relief flood through my body as I began to fill the condom. When I was done, and had recovered my breath, I pulled out. He got up to get some tissues "that was amazing mate" he said. I grinned, looking at the three pools of pearly white fluid that he had deposited on his black leather sofa. I knew that he had really enjoyed it!

Mad44skins
Username: Mad44skins

Post Number: 79

Rating: 
Votes: 3 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 05:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This is mostly a chat about married guys which to me are often a challenge especially when suited. Ever since I entered the gay world a long time ago it has always amazed me just how many married guys there are who are really gay. I belong to a gay group that is over 40yrs old, I reckon over half have been married. Last night I was wined and dined by a friend who is married, he always wears his suit, my hand was on his leg under the table most of the time. His tent was very evedent as we chatted & played about trying to look natural as we both began to get excited. We have at times had our flys undone and been really risky, but only with a table cloth to help disguise us. I recently acquired a friend from the site tumblr, he is into suited hairy guys, grey suits are his thing. He is also married with 2 kids. It's the love of very hairy men that bonds us together. We talk endlessly about it & "like" the pictures we draw into our own collections on tumblr. His wife knows nothing about his gayness, she recently sent him to the doctor as she isn't getting sexual acts from him. ( even this excited him as the doctor is very hot he said ) He is unknown to her, wanking himself off twice a day after going to the gym where he reports to me about all the hairy guys he encounters. } he is getting excited about the suited car salesman he is seeing, it just shows that if you dress sharply that men will be attracted, and unknown to you you'll have power you never realised. He frequently texts me while still in bed next to his wife, she's asleep, he is wanking over some hairy guy picture.
I am very into the sharp suited married manager at work, he knows I fantasies about him, ( he is very handsome & he loves to boast about the size of his cock, which always is very evident, you never need to search for the bulge ) I love getting him going we have huge disagreements, I love seeing him angry, it gives me great wanking thoughts later. He told a new girl in the shop, that the more he was rude to me the more I liked it, but it was no good her being rude to me, it had to come from him...he is so right. Seeing his eyes flash in anger is like thunder and lightning...so exciting.

Rigger
Username: Rigger

Post Number: 2234

Posted on Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 11:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Guys - a reminder that contributions to the stories section should not include references to such items as underage sex (including references to one's own activities at that age if now an adult), to activities involving the use of drugs and any other activity considered as illegal such, for example as rape and beastiality.
Some past messages have been edited to remove such content but, following this reminder, please note that any future contributions which are contrary to the above guidelines will be refused and/or deleted. (Moderators)

Citysuitpants
Username: Citysuitpants

Post Number: 3

Rating: 

Posted on Sunday, December 01, 2013 - 12:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

He then got me to stand up as I was at the bar.one foot on the back of a chair ring about 6 inches off the floor. He started licking the highly polished black shoe leather and licked the 2 inches of black sock material before working his way up to my arse.he felt for the leg band of my briefs through my trousers and started to Trace my pant line with his tongue my chalk stripe trouser material tight over my buttocks so he could make out that I was wearing briefs. He started sniffing my arse cheeks then my crack describing aftershave mixed with musky arse sweat. Then he sniffed and licked my arse hole through my suit trousers describing the stronger musky scent of my executive hole. He then pushed the material of my trousers and pants up into my arse crack so it pushed against my puckered shit hole...

Graywolf
Username: Graywolf

Post Number: 113

Posted on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Guys - feel free to exchange views and opinions about personal experiences using the Anything Goes/Advice section but back to Stories only now on this page please. (Moderator)
Me,myself and aye .

Shinysuit
Username: Shinysuit

Post Number: 1

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 01:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I love these slim fit shiny suits cityboys are wearing at present, do any other guys like this look
also i love to hear a suited guy approaching the urinal with blakes/segs on his heals,
powerful and hot

worker
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.30.151.122

Posted on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - 12:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

LIVERPOOL STREET the station toilets will soon be closed and new toilets will be on the concourse this is due to constant vanderlism and sexual activity.

Graywolf
Username: Graywolf

Post Number: 112

Posted on Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Guys - feel free to exchange views and opinions about personal experiences using the Anything Goes/Advice section but back to Stories only now on this page please. (Moderator)
Me,myself and aye .

leatherpantsman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 90.244.16.101

Rating: 

Posted on Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tight jeans and Skinny jeans - These things really do go on at Liverpool Street train stations toilets.

Hordes of smartly dressed, suited and booted city and business suited types of all ages pass through these loos everyday, and many of them do (thankfully ) behave in a totally unprofessional and sleazy manner as soon as they unzip at the urinals. The best times are from evening peak onwards until quite late in the evening.

It is quite horny as well to see some of more mature 'silver fox' suited types to be up for it.

It will blow your mind, and you will want to join in.

Thankfully, and most appreciatively, with many of them, you don't have to be suited and booted, or of a younger age range only, for them to be up for fun with you.

I think, certainly as far as the suited types are concerned, most of what goes on is restricted to the urinals.

Much of the crusing involves the circular ritual of urinal to wash basin, 'washing and drying of hands', then back to urinals and so on...

It is really hot and horny to see so many 'outwardly respectable' suited and booted professional guys well and truly trash that veneer of respectability into the ground once they enter this place.

Hornymike
Username: Hornymike

Post Number: 185

Posted on Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 11:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

At Liverpool street next to the ice rink (open in winter) A few years back in the men's room there in a very well fitted suits trousers and briefs down to mid thigh I had one guy kneeling behind me tongue in my ass and another in front sucking my cock like a baby on a bottle. Not sure it is active anymore.

Carplaton
Username: Carplaton

Post Number: 9

Posted on Friday, March 29, 2013 - 01:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

@Citysuitpants: I really hope you'll continue writing the tale you were telling on Feb 09. As I was reading it, my nose was twitching and I was getting closer and closer to your suited crotch and bulge, sniffing like a bloodhound. I could almost feel the softness of you, and my nose was pushing deeper and deeper and I snuffed the softness of your balls and hard cock thru your city pants. Please conclude the tale and let me shoot my pent-up load!

DallaglioIsGodToo
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.40.209.53

Rating: 
Votes: 8 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, February 16, 2013 - 01:47 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am a taxi driver. One day last month I was about to finish my shift when a guy walked into the cab office and asked for a cab for a fairly long journey. The man was dressed like he was going to a ball with a spotless dress shirt and black bow tie and he looked hot, middle aged with as much grey as black in his hair. He had lovely blue eyes and evidence on his chin that he would get a nice sexy stubble if left unshaven. He was average height and had a soft, as it turned out, Canadian accent. I was a bit tired but I said I would take the fare. My mate who ran the firm knew I was gay cos we fucked the cherries out of each other twenty years ago and he knew I liked men in suits. He whispered "try to fuck him" in my ear just as I was about to leave. I already had that plan in mind. The guy took off his jacket as we walked to my car and asked if he could sit in the front passenger seat because he got car sick in the back so of course I was happy to let him. He took off his jacket and put it on the back sear and climbed in. His destination was in the Bristol region and I live in a town near Heathrow and it was nearing rush hour on a Friday so I knew it would be a long evening. He introduced himself as Karl and said he'd been promised a lift home but the promised driver had a family emergency which took precedence. When we were sat in the car I noticed that Karl smelt of fresh sweat, which on a nice looking bit of manflesh like this one makes my cock hard. In a situation like this (it has happened at least four times, which is not that often considering how long I have been a taxi driver) I try to be professional but something about him made me a bit flustered and I was wearing grey trousers which had begun to tent already. Karl seemed not to notice and read a paper as we headed towards the M4. All went smoothly until we got to Reading when Karl, who had taken a short nap and just woken up, said "That boner you had, what caused it?" "What boner" "The one when we got in the car. It looked nice. I want to see it." "We can't, we're in traffic, and what makes you think it was for you?" "I have good hearing. Your mate told you to try to fuck me. You don't have to try. You are going to fuck me. I want it long and hard and up my arse for as long as you can manage." "Uh, yeah, OK", I mumbled and dribbled. He then said "I have this" and took out his prick from his trousers. "Put it back, we'll get seen." "And what..." "I don't know, but..." "So a lorry driver sees my prick. Good." It was hardening and so was mine, and it hurt as it got caught in my pubes. The light was going more quickly than we were (well, it would, wouldn't it?) and I was hemmed in by vans either side and a lorry in front so I put the car in neutral and teased my length (6.5 and dripping wet with precum - I lube a lot) from my bush and in to time at all Karl had his mouth on it. As he took my head in his gob the traffic started moving but I was not about to tell him to stop. It was clear he was better than good and his lips were in my pubes while his tongue and throat were dancing magic round my rod. I was about to blow but he sensed it and squeezed my balls just enough for me to cry out "for fuck's sake" as pain hit me. He eased off a little but kept me in his mouth for as long as he could manage with his body twisted to get at my hardon. He stopped sucking and asked if was safe to come up which it was. "That was fucking lovely". "Indeed it was" he said. "You've done that before then, not the sucking cos that's obvious, the sucking a car driver?" He said he had a few times and had had it done to him, which was not surprising. He leant back and put his hand out and said "Gob in my hand" so I did and he wanked himself with my spit, getting a little longer and a fair bit thicker. It was about 7 and topped by a lovely purple head. "I hope we get to fuck each other" I said and he said "Oh hell yes, but are you working tomorrow." "I will phone my mate and tell him what happened." The mile by slow mile haul down the M4 was relieved by Karl telling me his sex life story (lost it at 18 to a car salesman with a long, thin cock) and his shit marriage which he enlivened from day one when he fucked the brother of the best man. My own sex life is one of great individual moments but nothing steady while he seemed to be at it quite a lot, even shagging his father in law. "Turn the heat on full, I want both of us to be really sweaty when we get to bed" Karl said. I am fucking hungry and not just for cock" I replied and we pulled into Gordano services for a piss and some supper which he paid for. He got some milk ("for our cornflakes in the morning") and it was then that it struck me as being a bit set up so I asked him. Karl said "I have fancied you for months, but the need for a lift from London to Bristol is real and fortunate. I want to fuck your mate too. Do you do threesomes?" I said yes, we have done, with varying degrees of success but I was sure this one would work out OK. When we got to Karl's he took me up to his bedroom and put on some very good porn on his telly before dropping to his knees and sucking me through my trousers. I shot my load, the built up tension too much for me and it just oozed out of me. It did not faze him as he took my keks down and licked all my spunk off my cock and pubes and the inside of my briefs and carried on sucking me until I was hard again. When he got me stiff he told me to turn round as he wanted to rim me but I said I had to suck him. He stood up and without warning put his fingers inside my shirt so he was able to rip it open. "Oh fuck, hairy too" he said and went to town on my tits while I tried to stop him so I oculd suck his prick. He straightened up and was about to kiss me when I decided to rip his shirt open in retaliation. That was the trigger for a good two hour session of all over and in and out of each other before we fell asleep on top of his bed until it got chilly and he pulled me under the covers, fucked me with what strength he had left and then fell asleep with his cock in my arse. Six or so hours later I felt him working his tongue into my mouth for a nice good morning kiss. I said we should shower and he said no, he wanted to fuck me first. I needed a pee though so he said "Piss on me in my ruined shirt" which was kinky and nice so we went into his quite large shower and I slashed all over him. We then had a good time working soap into each other's crevices and cracks and then it was time to phone my mate in the cab office. I told him what happened and that Karl wanted a threesome. My mate said yes immediately. Karl made me breakfast, which we ate while sitting naked in his living room watching more porn. I stayed all day and another night...

Citysuitpants

Post Number: 2

Rating: 
Votes: 4 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, February 09, 2013 - 09:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

BJman, I'm intrigued! What things would you like to do to a suited city guy like myself?
To continue --- we went upstairs to a room with a black leather office chair .He wanted me to sit in a certain way (He was very specific it gave me the impression he had planned/fantasised about this very much. I had to sit with my right ankle crossed over my left knee and he gave me a copy of the Financial Times to read. I apologise if you are finding this bizarre ! As i certainly did, but my dick was getting hard though I didnt know why exactly.On the other hand some of you might totally understand where this guy is coming from! He descibed to me what he was seeing.
2 inches of Italian black sock between my chalk stripe trousers and polished black oxford shoes on the foot that was crossed over my knee.He could see the sharp creases of my trousers going up my leg over the top of my thighs..He could see a v shape between my thighs,where the chalk stripe material had gathered in tight folds at the top of my thighs.He also liked the suit material tight over my ball sack showing my bollocks off nicely.He could see the underside of my thigh on the right leg that was croosed with just a hint of the start of my buttock. As he was giving this commentary I was getting seriously hard! I'd never done anything like this before!
He then asked me what underwear i wore for work under my suits.
I told him mostly designer briefs sometimes boxer briefs.
He asked what underpants was I wearing now?
- White Armani briefs.
He asked me to describe them
- wide waistband about 2 inches wide, black lettering , full fitting.
He asked who bought them
- My wife buys them.
(He seemed to find this very exciting for some reason.)
Did I ever wear my underpants for longer than 1 day?
-Never
(He seemed disappointed by that.)
When had I put my briefs on?
-6am (it was now about 11pm)
Did I change my pants during the day?
-No
When I took my underpants off what would they smell like? (!)
-No idea , maybe sweaty?
Had I ever sniffed my briefs?
-Never
Are there any stains in your designer briefs? (!!)
- No idea .( I couldnt believe I was discussing my underpants with a total stranger !)
He was no very turned on and could see his stiff dick tenting his trousers and he was seriously rubbing it .He apologized but said this was his total fantasy come true!
He then sked if he could sniff me while I sat there and read the paper. I said ok.
He started at the 2 inches of sock that was crossed over my knee , working his way up my calf sniffing and I'm pretty sure licking my trouser leg too! He put his leg into the triangle of my crossed legs and sniffed my crotch deeply. He put his face on my ball sack and felt the heat from my nuts on his nose. He could smell Hugo Boss after shave mixed with sweat from my balls and a musky scent from my crotch.He strted licking the chalk stripe material at the top of my thighs in the groin where my balls start.Tasting the suit material.I could feel his wet mouth start to seep through the trouser material...
Sorry guys gotta go. Will finish next time.

Lowrisejoe
Username: Lowrisejoe

Post Number: 28

Posted on Friday, February 08, 2013 - 03:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Come on Leatherpantsman - the suspense is killing!
Skweeze me, pleeze me, seeze me, teeze me

leatherpantsman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 90.244.21.215

Posted on Friday, February 08, 2013 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Citysuitpants- to those of us who have intense fetishes about city suited and business suited guys, to meet you in person in a situation where there was a possibility of risky sexual acts taking place while you were suited and booted would mean my dreams really would be coming true.

You sound like exactly the sort of guy I would eagerly go down on my knees for me in my leatherpants in order to 'pay my respects'.

Also can't wait for part 2.

BJman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.14.193.196

Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2013 - 10:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Citysuitpants; I think most of us would like to know what happened next, please tell. By the way, you also appear to be the type of suited guy I would like to meet and do things for/to.

Pcuk145
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 195.93.18.41

Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - 11:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Citysuitpants, yes pls like to know what happened upstairs in the room that was booked.....

Citysuitpants

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - 06:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi 38 yo smart suited city professional here.Last Friday I was in a bar after work with some of my City colleagues.I could see an older guy sitting behind me who seemed to be checking me out.(I was standing at the bar.) I was wearing a black chalk stripe suit very smartly pressed with sharp creases in the trousers. Red silk lining to the jacket, red braces,white shirt, gold cuff links- square,red/grey Italian silk tie,highly polished oxford shoes-black and long black Italian socks, All my suits fit well and I go to the gym to keep myself in shape. As the bar slowly emptied, I found this chap next to me and he complimented me on my suit. He also said he liked the fact I was wearing briefs. I was puzzled and embarrassed and checked my fly, but the silver metal zip was done up as it should be. I asked how did he know I waqs wearing briefs? He said he'd been studying my VPL all night.(What is VPL?) He said his biggest fantasy was to ask a suited city gent like myself some questions about my underwear and would I follow him upstairs as he,d hired a room for the night.I was intrigued and surprisingly found my dick stiffening in my pants.... If you want to know what happened next let me know....

leatherpantsman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 90.244.21.13

Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Am really turned on by the thought of chav/scally types in trackie bottoms and chav/scally gear (with 'attitudes' to match) engaging in sexual acts (fucking, sucking, rimming) with smartly dressed professional business suited and city suited guys in public toilets.

Well hot to think of total opposites and unlikely pairings getting it off with each other in this way in risky public toilet or other cruising venue scenarios!

Would love to hear business/city suit guys and chavs/scally lads in trackies being very graphic and forthcoming about their experiences with each other.

local
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.27.251.77

Posted on Friday, December 21, 2012 - 12:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

looks like all you guys know best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leatherpantsman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 90.244.22.78

Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 05:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Don't believe this for one minute. This is one of the busiest rail stations in London, and in the UK as a whole, in terms of passenger throughput. They would never get away with not providing quality toilet facilities.

There's also always loads of 'suited activity' at Cannon St and City Thameslink as an alternative, although not on the same scale as here, and not over the same extensive time span as at Liv St.

local
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.26.221.156

Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 12:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

sorry buts its true! ask at the station there will be porterloos

Commuter
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 62.3.206.17

Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 10:04 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Local sounds like he ain't getting any and is hacked off! L. Street loos already cost 30p and, as ipfreely says, they wouldn't be allowed not to provide facilities. People would be peeing on the concourse or using the loos on the trains, just imagine the cleaning bills.

ipfreely
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 109.150.230.20

Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 09:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Major rail station without toilets??
Surely our 'Health and Safety' Barons would never permit that!!
Maybe pay-as-you-go but doubtful if nothing.

local
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.26.208.213

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 11:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

liverpool street toilets will close in the new year!and not re-open so make the most of it!

leatherpantsman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 90.244.23.137

Posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 06:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

City sport, wish I'd have been standing next to you at the urinals at Liv St when you were stroking yourself while wearing your blue pin stripe business suit. Downright sexually provocative.

Just love the way you city suited and business suited guys behave at Liv St and City Thameslink when you enter the loos at these places on your way into, during, or after you finished work. Just so tantalisingly hot to watch - but even better when I get to touch, feel or 'be of service' and provide 'relief' while you guys are suited and I am in my leatherpants.

City Sport
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.132.230.120

Posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 02:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Look at this hot stud!

Regret any pictures posted within message pages are removed because they can have an adverse effect on page format and prevent other messages being correctly displayed. (Moderators)

(Message edited by modm on December 19, 2012)

City Sport
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.132.230.120

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 02:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was at Liv Street yesterday and had a nice long stroke at the urinals in my blue pinstripe suit. A few guys around doing the same, v hot feel to it and got a nice semi on with my dick out of my suit.

city bloke
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.26.221.30

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 12:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

m8 thats just sad everbody takes a chance when cruisin suite or no suite! you would av no idear if he was in jeans how inportant his job was!

leatherpantsman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 90.244.22.74

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 - 03:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was in a tube station toilet about a week ago. The venue has a two large open urinal areas, one of which is set back and discretely positioned from anyone walking in, plus a couple of cubicles. I went straight to the urinal which was set back. There was another guy, well dressed and well groomed, also standing at this urinal who was wearing smart trousers and a smart long overcoat.

After a minute or so, it was apparent he was there for the same reason as me, we eyeballed each other and exchanged intermittent furtive glances and so I walked closer to him and we engaged in conversation. I wanted to convene to the cubicle but he was reticent. I persisted, but he eventually declined but indicated that he would like to be sucked at the urinals, to which I got down on my knees and happily obliged. It was a bit stop/start at first as people kept coming in to use the urinals.

I noted he was smartly dressed and I mentioned to him that I was really turned on by business suited types and asked him if any business suits ever cruised in here, to which he pulled back his overcoat to reveal that he was indeed wearing a smart business suit. I got really excited by this and pulled out and inhaled the poppers, and I asked him if he was a businessman, to which he replied yes. He also said that lots of business suited types cruise here and that many of them do eventaully convene to the cubicles.

I then asked him how senior he was, and he said he was actually the Chief Executive. At that I was taken aback. I said to him in jest- 'This is no way for a Chief Executive to behave', to which he replied 'No, Chief Executives should not behave like this in public toilets'. I said that this is not how professional men in business suits should behave in public toilets, to which he said, 'No, they shouldn't'.

He then went to contrast the situation he was in an hour ago compared to how he was behaving right now. He said 'Just an hour ago I was chairing a board meeting with all the company's other senior managers present. Now here I am an hour later having my cock sucked by a guy in leatherpants in a seedy public toilet'.I said to him' No doubt you were looking and sounding all professional, upright, upstanding and respectable while you chaired that meeting. Just look at you now !!!!

I asked him what would happen if he ever got caught, or his business peers and colleagues ever found out about his seedy double life, and he said 'I would have to resign as my position as Chief Executive would become untenable'. I then asked him if he would easily find another position if this happened, and he said 'No, not in the present climate. So I said 'If you got caught you could be facing personal, professional and financial humiliation and ruin and a significant fall from grace, to which he said 'Yes, I would'.

I then said to him' Now that youv'e had time to re-assess and evaluate the risks and dangers and possible consequences of your actions, you will stop behaving like this'? To which he replied 'No way. I find it too much of a turn on, the risk, danger and adrenaline rush.

At that, I became even more aroused and excited and got back down on my knees, a deep inhalation of poppers, and sucked and sucked, while the business guy gasped as I gradually brought him to completion. He then zipped up, and as he walked away back out onto the platform looking all upright, upstanding, respectable and professional, I said to him (in jest) 'This is no way for a Chief Executive to behave in a public toilet, to which he shook his head in mock agreement...and just ...tut tutted...

What a turn on it is to see a professional, 'respectable' suited guy behave in a manner where he could be arrested, end up in a very serious predicament, be well aware of the consequences of that kind of behaviour, but still go ahead and take the risk and behave like that, all because of some uncontrollable instantaneous urge and desire for instant sexual gratification, and to be reckless as to the long term consequences of his actions.

If guys of his standing can behave like that, it merely reinforces the urge for me to do exactly the same. I will be back there again soon looking to hook up with all these other business suited guys who frequent this venue. Hot!

Mechanic
Username: Mechanic

Post Number: 118

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2012 - 10:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

A truck pulled up by me yesterday and the driver was from Ireland and looking for directions to a nearby Industrial Estate.
He was wearing bespoke Company work suit which included the tightest pair of canvas trousers I have ever seen - you could see the outline of his cock with every step. I took a long time to give him the directions but had to speed things up to hide the outline in my own jeans which was rapidly getting larger!!

BJman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 77.96.214.113

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2012 - 10:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Nothing hornier than seeing a handsome, fit, suited man having a piss and showing his cock and balls off. I also like to see a suited guy with a nice trouser bulge on show, especially if he has a semi that grows to a full hard on.

Citysport
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 149.241.19.51

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2012 - 09:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yeah I know, I love to show off and have other guys check me out in my suit as I piss - looking at my uncut dick and suited ass. No contact, just camaraderie and male bonding. I get what I want, build my ego then slip off back to the wife.

london travel
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.26.213.176

Rating: 

Posted on Monday, November 05, 2012 - 12:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

liverpool st station toilets will be closed for good in the nxt few months blame the stupid guys who spoil it for others as ever!!!

leatherpantsman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 90.244.18.167

Posted on Friday, November 02, 2012 - 11:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Citysport - it is so horny, and a real turn on, to see all you suited city guys getting your cocks out at the urinals and wanking in unison with other suited and non suited guys, sometimes me included, at Liverpool St Station.

It is so hot to see you all take risks and even hotter and riskier when some of you take your action to a cubicle.

Would just love to do it in a cubicle at Liv St with a city suited guy. Have managed it at other locations but, so far, never here. Really turned on by the risk and danger of doing this while poppered up in my leatherpants.

citysport
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 188.223.36.193

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - 09:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm a suited, city guy - masc and muscular, 34. Love going to the toilets at Liv St station and getting my dick out at the urinals and seeing other suited guys do the same. V hot

OlympicGuy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 95.144.71.82

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, August 22, 2012 - 06:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was lucky enough to get quite a few tickets to the Olympics - I'm into my sport in a big way. So I treated myself to a few nights in a decent London hotel - in Docklands so more a business type than tourist hotel. First night I got back late (after midnight) from the Olympic Park and headed straight to the bar as it had been a really hot day and I needed to top up on some fluid! There was just one guy - suited businessman chatting to the barman. I ordered a pint and went over to a table by a window to relax and look at my Olympic programme for the day. The business type had looked me up and down (I was in shorts and tight fitting t-shirt). I thought he disapproved of what I was wearing in the hotel bar but thought nothing else of it although I did clock that he filled the suit pretty well. Must have been about 40 - I'm 33 - and was very good looking. I was engrossed in the programme when a voice said 'have you been to an Olympic event?'. He then asked me all about it and I have to say he was really attractive and I could see his arms filled his suit jacket and his legs looked a great shape. We chatted for quite a while about sport and he bought me another pint. I really still didn't think anything about it sex-wise although I sure did fancy him. Anyway after a good half hour he just said 'It's been really great chatting to you but I think the barman wants to close now. How about carrying on the conversation in my room'. I said 'Why not' and so off we went to his 'room' which turned out to be a top floor suite with an amazing view over the river and whole area. As soon as we got to his room he said 'Would you mind if I change into something a bit more casual - you are much more comfortable than than I am?' I said 'Make yourself at home' which made him laugh. Even then I wasn't sure which way this was going and when he came back he had a pair of jeans and a t-shirt on so I thought it was nothing even though I could see then just how fit and fucking gorgeous he was. We chatted for another hour or so by which time I was feeling quite drunk and said I think I should go. He said how much he had enjoyed chatting and maybe we could meet up the following night when I got back. I said that I would really love that as I genuinely had enjoyed his company (aswell as his looks/body). He then obviously plucked up some sort of courage and said 'Look please don't be offended but I am a gay guy and I think you are a really lovely person with a great body.' I laughed and he said 'I'm sorry please don't be offended and I still really would like to meet again just to talk'. I said 'No, I'm laughing because I'm gay too and I've been wondering where this was going but likewise have enjoyed your company regardless'. We both laughed and just hugged but a bit hesitantly. He then said 'If you are interested I would by happy if you stayed but would be just as happy to meet tomorrow and forget this bit'. I said 'Hell no I think you are amazing and would love to stay.' I was as hard as a rock in my shorts by now and just came out with 'Please will you fuck me'. We didn't say much more but had the most amazing night - and the next 2 night too - I was absolutely shattered!!

leatherpantsman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 81.100.116.17

Posted on Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 06:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

carplaton - glad you enjoyed my posting about the city suited guy. It had me jacking off for days afterwards as well. It really was an amazing sight and experience. The guy was fit, handsome and had the most sexiest business suited clad arse imaginable.

I see a lot of city/business types behaving like this at this and other locations and often I get to join in with them. They just 'shouldn't behave like that', but they do (thankfully). It is just awesome to see them at it, especially with each other, or even better when they let you take part.

If you read one of my earlier postings, it relates to a business guy in a smart grey suit having it off in a cubicle with a mean looking, rough, shaven headed, tatooed guy wearing heavily soiled trackie bottoms, who was driving a Transit type work van and who looked like he'd come straight off of a building site. It is alomost as horny to see business types coupling up in unlikely pairings as it is when they do it with each other.

In my experience, business/city suited guys seem to get more turned on by, and more prone to take, risks than any other cruiser/cottager group, especially in busy public toilets.

Carplaton
Username: Carplaton

Posted on Wednesday, March 21, 2012 - 06:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Wow! I have creamed off over this story 4 or 5 times. A real turn on, I can tell you. i've added to it and brought in other elements in my fantasy jack-offs too. Thanks mate!:-)
>"Was at a busy central London train station toilet the other day, one that is frequented by business and city suited types throughout the day, but especially during morning and evening peaks. Went in during mid morning and there was only one guy in there standing at the left of the three urinals, dressed in casual clothing. There was also someone (who I couldn't see at the time) 'lurking' in one of the three cubicles.....while I am present and am at least able to witness there goings on with other guys, is titillation enough."

leatherpantsman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.11.105.40

Rating: 
Votes: 9 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, September 10, 2011 - 06:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was at a busy central London train station toilet the other day, one that is frequented by business and city suited types throughout the day, but especially during morning and evening peaks. Went in during mid morning and there was only one guy in there standing at the left of the three urinals, dressed in casual clothing. There was also someone (who I couldn't see at the time) 'lurking' in one of the three cubicles.

As there was nothing of interest to me at the time I left but monitored the venue from a safe and discreet distance. About 5 minutes later a guy in his mid 20's wearing a very smart, well cut, dark/charcoal grey pin stripe business suit walked into the toilets. His suit trousers were tailored to precision and perfection in terms of how they followed the contours of his extremely cute and pert little bottom. The guy was slim, fit, handsome, well tanned and appeared every bit the smartly dressed, clean cut, well groomed, professional, 'respectable', high flying city/business suited type, that 'ticked every box' imaginable.

Professional business/city suited types are a turn on in their own right when wearing their full, smart, formal business suit attire. However, when it transpires that such guys turn out to be 'cottaging' and behaving in a totally downright sleazy and unprofessional manner in busy public toilets, one that is totally contradictory and at odds to the way they look, and to the way that most people would expect a smartly dressed professional businessman to behave while he is wearing full smart business attire, then it is almost too horny for the mind (and cock) to even contemplate. Well this guy did exactly that; he totally shattered that 'veneer of respectability' that he initially projected and conveyed to perfection. I, however, had to monitor his 'dwell time' in the toilets first before I could find that out.

After the business guy had gone into the toilets, I stood there for 2 or 3 minutes and noted that no one else had entered or exited during that time. I therefore made my move and when I got there found that the business guy was standing at the right of the three urinals. The other guy that I saw earlier was still standing at the left one, which left the middle urinal free for me to occupy, and I therefore stood between them both. I was wearing my leatherpants and had bottles of poppers at the ready. As before, there was still someone lurking in one of the cubicles.

The business guy had his cock out and was todging discretely as he eyed me hesitantly out of the corner of his eye. The guy to my left would have remembered me from a few minutes earlier and would have known why I was back in again so soon and was therefore totally uninhibited. I joined in with them but kept my eyes and cock totally transfixed to the business guy‘s suit and cock.

Suddenly the cubicle door opened and the guy who had been lurking behind it revealed himself. He was a tall black guy in his 20's with a huge cock who was totally naked apart from wearing a pair of white y-front underpants. The guy to my left turned around and started wanking the black guy and then began snogging him. The business guy then made his move, ushering the other guy out of the way.

The business guy crouched down, making his suit trousers go really tight around and his pert little arse, which stuck right out so that it was exhibited at it’s finest.. He then took the black guys cock in his mouth and started sucking it. As he was doing so, I ran my hand up and down the back of the business guy’s suit trousers as they were stretched tightly around the topography of his arse. Awesome!!! No sooner he had crouched down, however, and someone else came in through the main door, which made everyone retreat and seek refuge to their original positions. This person, noting that the urinals were all occupied, went into a cubicle and it turned out he was a 'bona fide' user, but it was apparent he was well aware of what was going on, but he soon left. Once he had done so, the black guy re-emerged still in his underpants and with his cock out. This time, the business guy crouched down even further, making his suit trousers go even tighter around his arse than before, with them literally hovering barely an inch or so above the floor, and he completely 'consumed' the black guys cock. Again I reached down and ran my hand back and forth along the tightly fitting, arse hugging contours of his business suit trousers.

This was all too much for me and at that point I totally lost it and began frantically inhaling my poppers and wanking vigorously while standing there in my leatherpants as the business guy was crouched down near the floor. The poppers had really got to me and I had now worked myself up into a frenzy and became totally uninhibited, turned on and sexually aroused at the possibility of us all being caught, as I had gone well beyond the point of no return and was now unwilling or unable to stop or control myself.

The business guy was somewhat bemused as I was garbling and rambling on semi coherently and with my words slurred (due to the effect of the poppers) about .....

'professional business suited guys are not supposed to behave like this is public toilets.... it's sleazy....unprofessional.....not supposed to happen......what would his bosses...clients...peers....colleagues etc.. think if they saw him behave like this… the very serious personal. professional and financial consequences for him, his career etc..etc...so much to lose… all for the sake of a sordid, sleazy sexual encounter with some strangers in a public toilet….where the pleasure would all be over and done within seconds or minutes but the consequences could affect his, mine, the other guys’ lives for weeks, months, years ahead ..but we all still go ahead and do it regardless and take these risks…

I then let out loud gasps of delirium and excitement as I blew a massive load of cum and experienced total relief and satisfaction.

This guy was hot! hot! hot! hot! hot! and had me absolutely drooling. His conduct and behaviour, and the whole scenario, was just absolutely awesome, amazing.

Throughout all of this, the business guy kept looking at his watch as though he was on a very tight schedule. He was just wearing a business suit and was not carrying any cases, bags or papers and I got the impression he had just popped out from a nearby office.

The thought of him probably just popping out for a 'quickie' with some random stranger in a public toilet and behaving in a thoroughly downright sleazy and unprofessional manner during 'downtime' and between meetings, appointments with important business clients, peers, managers etc.... and then returning to the office and reverting to projecting that veneer of respectability and behaving in a cool, calm, totally professional and businesslike manner with all of these people, everyone totally oblivious to how what had been going on only minutes earlier, and the fact that he probably did this and took big risks on a regular basis during the working day while wearing a business suit, made the whole scenario so much hotter and hornier.

To think that hundreds of city and business suited guys engage in this sort of behaviour every day in central London train station toilets is just awesome and almost too much for the senses to comprehend. I, and so many others, am just so grateful that they do. Even if some of them aren’t interested in ‘interacting’ with me, as is sometimes the case, them merely behaving like this while I am present and am at least able to witness there goings on with other guys, is titillation enough.

Oxfdcokluvr
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 95.149.102.91

Rating: 

Posted on Friday, January 14, 2011 - 11:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Called in on the way to do the Friday night shopping just to see if there was anyone about. I was joined at the urinals by a thirty something guy who indicated that we should adjourn to the lockups. He was wearing a big thick anorak with his company logo and took no time in getting his mouth around my cock.I returned the favour and in no time he was shooting load all over the floor. He quickly dressed and left saying his daughter was waiting in the car! - that is a bit cheeky.
I returned to my car shortly to see a big bearded guy enter the toilets, I followed. Dressed in his dark pinstripe suit,white shirt and tie he beckoned me into the toilets. He never got his cock out but it felt good and thick thorough his trousers. He was an expert cock sucker and soon had me standing on the loo so that I was at "mouth level". He licked and sucked my cock and balls for some time with me hoping he was going to take my load. Sadly I had to finish by hand with him standing at my side rubbing his cock against me and massaging my balls - but I did manage to hit the bottom of the door with my first shot. At least he wouldn't have to explain to his wife what those stains were on his precious pinstripe!!

Jonnyring
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 81.154.4.0

Rating: 

Posted on Sunday, December 19, 2010 - 01:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi - I'm one of the "businessmen" people are writing about.
I love having sex in my suit, after a hard day pounding a computer I often feel like pounding something else - or even having someone "pound" me!
I like all sorts: sporty guys in trackies, workers, other suited guys.
I sometimes sit in my car with my cock hard waiting for someone to show interest then I'll let them feel me through the open window and wank me off if they want.
Anyone in Kent interested, drop me a line ...

leatherpantsman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 213.81.114.92

Posted on Friday, December 17, 2010 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oxfdcokluvr, if that was the same businessman, then lucky you! He was hot.

Unless you were the youngish handsome guy wearing a dark coloured pin stripe suit and a greenish coloured coat over the top, then the leather pants guy you refer to was not me.

Oxfdcokluvr
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 95.149.100.24

Posted on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 10:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

That businessman then followed me to the next lay by where we had a bit of a session in my car ending in me taking his load in my mouth. Sounds like he had quite an eventful evening.

I then retraced my steps and a guy in leather pants sucked my cock!!!!!!

leatherpantsman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 81.100.113.228

Posted on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 01:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Mechanic. Cheers for that.

I really blew a big load last night 'reliving' the scenario in my head, and the same again this morning after I finished writing about it.

Mechanic
Username: Mechanic

Post Number: 68

Posted on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 12:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Exellent story LPM.
Knowing the location - though not having been there for a very very long time, made it all the more gripping.

leatherpantsman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.18.202.183

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 08:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was parked up outside of some toilets in a lay-by near Oxford yesterday evening monitoring who was going in and out. I was wearing my leatherpants at at the time. A Transit type van pulled in a few spaces ahead of me and a well built, muscular type guy with a shaved head, wearing dark blue shell bottoms/trackies that were well soiled, covered in paint marks etc.. got out and went into the toilets. The guy appeared very tough and hard. Looked like he was a builder, construction worker or painter/decorator type. There was no one else inside the toilets at the time, and the guy did not re-appear.

A few minutes later a car pulled in behind me and a slim, fit, good looking guy wearing a darky grey business suit and overcoat got out and went into the toilets. Quite clearly this guy appeared every bit the well groomed, clean, stereotypical 'upright, upstanding professional business type.

I left it a few minutes to see if the business suit emerged, but he never did, so I went inside the toilets and found there no one at the urinals, one of the cubicles empty and the second cubicle with the door slightly ajar, which meant that the business guy and the workie must have been in there together.

At that point my heart missed a beat and I got really annoyed with myself for the bad timimg, dithering, being too hesitant etc.., meant I'd missed out, as I would have quite fancied a session with either of them, as they both turned me on in quite different ways.

There was also a bit of a sense of disbelief as I thought 'Could those two, a rough looking workie type in dirty soiled trackies and a smart, well groomed professional suited guy, who were complete opposites and a totally unlikely pairing, really be getting it off together in the cubicle? I could just envisage the stark contrast between the clean fresh smelling business suit guy versus the sweaty, masculine, macho manual worker in work gear who probably smelt and tasted (especially in the vital parts and organs areas) like he had completed a hard days work in his dirty soiled gear. Clearly this was not deterring the business suited from getting down to it, however, which mead the whole scenario even hornier and erotic.

I then pushed the door open and saw the business guy crouched right down near the floor and the rough looking workie guy's cock in his mouth. The business guy was clearly 'really going for it'. I wanted to join in but the door was pushed back towards me. I pushed it open a few times more but the workie guy kept pushing it back and until finally it was shut back in my face and locked.

I stood outside waiting for them both to emerge just so I could see for myself that 'this really was happening' and possibly one of them might be up for a continuation once they had finished. Another guy came in and stood waiting beside me and I explained what was going on. He smiled and found it really horny for a suit and workie to be going at it as well.

As we were waiting, things got louder, I could hear the sound of a trouser belt being undone and keys and coins jangling. There was was some thudding and banging against the door, pedestal and wall, some groans and heavy breathing and gasping and it was clear that things were really hotting up inside there. The two guys must have been at it for 15 minutes or more, as waiting for them to emerge seemed like an eternity. There was then more sounds of belts being done up, coins jangling, clothing being ruffled etc..

I would love to have known what was going on in there, but the fact that the business guy still had his trousers on when he was sucking off the workie but I then heard the sound of belts being undone and trousers coming down, must have meant that things progressed well beyond that stage.

Although I was pissed off that I had missed out and was 'eating my heart out, lots of things were going on in my head that were really turning me on and firing me me up and making me horny.

It was just so horny and a big turn on to know that two total opposites - a bit of rough and a bit of posh - were actually having it off together and really going for it in some sleazy public roadside bog.

There was also this self imposed mental fetish obsession thing I have about 'business suited guys should not behave like this' in public toilets, 'it's not supposed to happen', 'they're just too respectable etc...

Whenever this is challenged and there is clear evidence to the contrary and I find that 'business guys do indeed behave like that', or with the 'business suits taking risks'and leaving blatantly exposing themselves to risk, danger, possibility of being caught, the humiliaition of a suited guys being marched out in cuffs by police while in smart business attire, careers, marriages, reputations etc. being ruined, all for the sake of a quickie with a bit of rough workie type that's all over and done in a few minutes, my mind and my cock really can't quite come to terms with it. It's just to horny to even contemplate.

Logically, it's just completely rash,foolish and illogical behaviour for 'respectable' business types to engage in - but it happens, and they do behave like that! Awesome!

As well as this, the place has been getting a lot of publiciity recently about cruIsing and police presence has been stepped up, which made the business guy's behaviour even hotter and hornier.

The whole business guys cottaging in toilets and taking risks scenario drives me absolutely wild, makes me rampantly horny and incites me to behave in the same recklessly wild and hornily ballistic manner.

The business guy finally emerged and smiled and shook his head at me and the guy beside me as he walked out of the toilets. He was not the least bit fazed about someone standing outside and knowing what he had been up to. He had a really big beaming cheeky grin on his face, a bit like 'the cat that got the cream' expression. I said to him in jest ' business suited guys and guys in suits are not supposed to behave like this in public toilets', and he just turned round again and smiled and shook his head in mock agreement.

A few seconds later the workie emerged. He was really rough, mean and bulky and covered in tattooes and it was just so horny to think of those two at it together in an enclosed cubicle for that length of time and what must have been going on.

In different circumstances, for example in confronation in a road rage incident or walking inot the wrong type of pub in the wrong part of town scenario, the rough workie could clearly been very intimidatory and 'eaten the business guy alive'. It was just so horny to see two complete and total opposites and an unlikely pairing clearly working in unison to achieve and complete a mutually satisfactory transaction together.

Jocktosh
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 212.183.140.15

Posted on Friday, November 19, 2010 - 04:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kirky.. Which bar is it.. Am often in Manchester
but never been to canal street :-)
wanna look it up next time I'm there

leatherpantsman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.25.50.200

Posted on Friday, November 19, 2010 - 01:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oxfudcklver- Wow! That's exactly the kind of experience I am seeking. I have a real fetish about suited guys cottaging in public toilets. Have had a couple of sessions with suits while I am leathered and poppered up, but never with a pin stripe business suited guy. The pin striped suit scenario really would be the 'icing on the cake'.

It's just so awesome and horny to read about (and know) that business suited guys (especially if pin stripe suited) behave like this and take big risks in busy public toilets.

Professional, smartly dressed, well groomed business suited guys know only too well the risks they take, that they have a lot to lose, a lot at stake, and that their behaviour could bring about their personal and professional downfall if they ever got caught. They know they would have an awful lot of explaining to do to all and sundry, including 'wifey', if that happened - but they still go ahead and do it, which makes their behaviour even more recklessly, hedonistically horny.

If your experience happened at the place I am thinking of then it really is risky to behave like that there at the moment as it appears to be getting a lot of attention and publicity. Under these conditions, it really would get the adrenaline pumping to have an experience like this with a pin striped suited business guy if he was up for it. Awesome!

Would love to know what colour pin striped suit your business guy was wearing.

oxfdcokluvr
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 95.149.101.25

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, November 18, 2010 - 11:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Time was running short but I thought I would just pop in to the local cottage to see if there was anything going on. As I stood there having a pee a guy in his pin stripped suit came to join me and it was obvious that he was wanting more than a pee. We adjourned to the lockups and he began sucking my cock for all that it was worth. Really nice guy, slim and in his mid forties, he then began to give me a most passionate kiss before returning to my cock. I then took my turn at his 7" uncut length when he told me he was desperate to swallow my spunk. Happy to oblige, he then began sucking me again and it wasn't long before I started to shoot my load mostly in his mouth but two large globs landed on his pinstripe - one on his lapel and one on his trousers. He then licked up the miss hits before I took his load. How he is going to explain to his wife why his suit needs cleaning I don't know!!

Kirkbylad
Username: Kirkbylad

Post Number: 42

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, October 27, 2010 - 05:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

When I'm working down in Manchester I always pop in to a bar on canal street as I make my way to the station. I'm always suited and booted and usually as horny as hell. Well Monday night was no different, as I walked in I got a few decent glares as I bought a drink and took a seat taking in the view. A young guy in work gear kept looking over and smiling, christ I could have done with a piece of him. He stood and walked to the loos and to my amazement winked at me as he walked past. I left if for about 30 seconds (LOL) and followed him in. He was stood at the urinal, as I went in he turned round winked and showed me his uncut 7" cock. MMMMMMMM, I went straight over and wrapped my lips around that sweaty piece of man meat. He pulled me up by my tie and led me into a liock up, he sat on the basin and licked my cock through my trousers, got up and kissed me then nuzzled my neck enjoying my aftershave. He grabbed my cock, unzipped me and went to work on my cock, christ he was good, using his tongue in my slit and taking my whole cock. After a hard day I was ready to shoot and told him, he just sucked harder and milked my balls, till they were empty. We swapped places and within a min he repaid the compliament, flooding my mouth with cum. I stood and we kissed, he asked me if he could have my boxers and tie, so we ended up swapping shorts before heading back to the bar. Orgasmic encounter all due to my suit.

Mad44skins

Post Number: 38

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, March 25, 2010 - 10:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The manager Andrew in my place of work just got a new suit. God it shows off his bum to perfection. Its one of those plumb Bums very firm & round & sticks out just asking to be fucked. His new jacket has a centre vent & each time Andrew puts his hands in his pockets the vent opens & shows off the back of those tight trousers. There's me getting a massive hard on imagining getting my big wet knob end in there & fucking him while he's talking to a important client.

????
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.25.252.107

Rating: 

Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2010 - 05:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

In Liverpool street gents there was this bloke who was really pissed and hanging out around the urinals in a really blatant way that was going to end up with him getting arrested, he was in his mid 50s overweight, a real beer gut on him, and wearing a crap beige suit, not what I was interested in so I went on to the lock ups and went for a piss leaving the door open just in case anything came along.. and so this fat drunk comes and try's to barge in on me and I tell him to F*** ***, so off he stumbles to the opposite stall and he is so pissed he can hardly stand up. He has the door wide open facing out, half leaning on the wall for all the world to see, when out he pulls this huge fuck off cock and starts slapping it about, he's so pissed that there is no way he is going to get hard but I have to say it was fucking beautiful. He's slapping it from right to left up and down the whole time looking at me with the biggest grin on his face. You can tell that although he isn't anything to look at he knows he has got something a lot of people would like to get hold off. So I think fuck it! this is too good to miss and push my door open and give him the nod. across he stumbles and pushes his way in and bangs the door shut. By this time I have my cock out, all I can think is that it will be nice to get a mouth full of this big cock, but he pushes me back against the wall, legs spread with the toilet between them, and he bends down and starts feeding on me like its his first meal in months. you know how horny you can get when your pissed well he was on one, and I would say it was one of the horniest blow jobs I have ever had, me leaning over holding his big fat cock in my hand whilst he feeds on mine like there's no tomorrow, I blow a huge load of which he doesn't loose a drop. and then stands up turns round and walks out whilst he stuffs his cock back in his trousers, this cute young guy walks past and see's him leaving and looks at me as if I'm a sad bastard going with this fat old drunk, I'll tell you what, I'd be right in there given a second chance it was so fucking horny, I've got a hard on just writing this down and it happened to me. I've wanked over this more times than I can remember. But I will always remember his fat juicy cock.

leatherpantsman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.26.141.61

Posted on Monday, February 22, 2010 - 09:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Mad44skins. Sounds exactly like the many hundreds (if not thousands) of 'SHOULDN'T BEHAVE LIKE THAT IN PUBLIC TOILETS, BUT DOES' type of smartly dressed business/City suited guys that can be observed in busy Central London commuter railway station toilets 'BEHAVING EXACTLY LIKE THAT'!

leatherpantsman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.26.141.61

Rating: 

Posted on Monday, February 22, 2010 - 08:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

BJman. I had several successful (and blissfully joyuous), good quality pre-arranged encounters with policemen in full uniform (and suited guys) by making contact via popular gay cruising/dating sites, which have 'key word' search facilities to specify exactly what type of guy you are going for. Go for it!

Mad44skins

Post Number: 35

Rating: 

Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2010 - 03:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

We had a massively tall handsome guy at least 6' 5" in our shop yesterday who wore a heavy wool very expensive hand tailored dark blue suit with strong white pin stripes with white shirt purple tie with big knot, & cuff links. He was immaculate, smelt of a nice cologne, he had a shaved head, black stubble on his chin & high on his cheeks, & upper lip, muscular build but not over done, big hands & feet, with new shoes & a very expensive make. Best of all was the body hair, which poked out from his shirt cuffs, long black hairs that shone as they moved inside his cuffs, I got very excited wondering what his chest hair may be like, & was it also growing on his bum & back, would it be very hairy on his stomach too & what size his cock might be nestling in his expensive white briefs. I was just watching as my bosses wife who looked equally over come with this gorgeous customer got all in a tiz. She asked if he wanted his purchase gift wrapped, he said in a very manly voice which stiffed my cock even further, "yes please, you will do a better job than me with these big hands" I imagined them wrapped around my cock & after he went I was compelled to go to our men's loo & wank off my cum laden cock.

Pcuk145
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 195.93.21.39

Posted on Friday, February 19, 2010 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Cheap rent?, NE extra money is good in these recession times.

Jez39
Username: Jez39

Post Number: 4

Posted on Thursday, February 18, 2010 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The PSNI (Police Service for Northern Ireland)here recently advertised in Gay Times for new recruits for the police force....their remit is that the force must be 14% gay :-))

How progressive is that eh?

BJ man
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 77.96.212.245

Posted on Thursday, February 18, 2010 - 09:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Leatherpantsman;
I would love to suck off a policeman in uniform, and even hornier if he was still on duty, but have looked and even advertised for one, but still nothing. I have heard that there are load of gay and bi policemen around, so I guess I will just have to keep on hoping that I meet one soon, until then I will keep on sucking the suited guys I meet.

cheap rent?
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.43.208.39

Posted on Thursday, February 18, 2010 - 09:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

suitslut - he's out-of-date - the going rate for rent boys is nearer if not over £100 an hour

(Message edited by modm on February 18, 2010)

suitslut
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 90.192.35.139

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, February 18, 2010 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

was in a toilet near clapham common a while back, always had a thin for men in suits since i was 16 and got sucked off through a glory hole by a guy in a pinstripe suit, my forst sexual experience, anyway this guy walks in, about 60, flash suit, well posh looking, im 24 now, married but cant leave cock alone, my big kick is to suckl off some guy and go home and fuck the wife making sure i snog her plenty, the though of her tongue slipping into my mouth that had been full of spunk gets me off every time, she of course has no idea, anyway this guys comes up to the urinal and whips his semi hard cock out, nt massive but a good size, uncut with a huge head on it, my cocks hard already, he looked me in the eye and said so your like my prick, i no and suggest we go into the cubicle, he says i would rather take you to my office and fuck you over my desk, i say well i dodnt usually get fucked, by now his hand is down the back of my trousers and he is fingering my hole, i have to admit he knew what he was doing, his forefinger pressing on my prostrate and then easing off, my cock was already starting to dribble precum, i said well how about i suck you and see how we go, he agreed, so we went out and he has a new jag sat there, full kit, leather the lot, soon as we are under way he is driving with one hand and groping my bulge with the other, and hes telling me he had an 18 black kid bent over the seats while he fucked him, my head was swimming, he was older than my normal type but something about him was so powerful, he was asking if i liked his finger on my prostrate, i admitted i had and he said wait till you feel my cock rubbing it while i fuck you, and then he pasued and said and i wil fuck you, i can always tell, you may not like it but i will make you want me, my cock jumped i felt under his control, i said no, just a blow job thanks, he smiled knowingly, we got to his office and went inside, i had expected a one man band type of thing, it was full of people and he was clealry the boss, we got to his office he told his secrectary he wasnt to be disturbed, and shut the door, he moved closer to me and pressed his lips on mine while his hands undid my trousers, they fell down and his hand was round the back and in my hole beofre i could event think about protesting, he again worked my prostrate experlty with his finger, just when i felt myself cumming he stopped, stepped away and sat on his big leather chair, strip he barked at me, i hesitated, he said fucking stip, let me see what you got for me, i striiped and he ordered me closer, his hands roamed all over my body, occasionally brushing my rock hard cock making me shudder, he turned me around and ran his hands all over my back, running them down into the crack of my arse, his hands parted my cheeks and he siad lovely tight cunt you have here, im going to enjoy sticking my cock up you, i started to say i dodnt take anla when he stuck his head between my cheeks and his tongue shot into my arse, shit i nearly cam right then, he was eating my hole and i was loving it, he was an expert and even when i tried to resisit and move away his powerful hands gripped me and held there, i knew i couldnt hold out for long and he seemed to sens ewhen i was close and he would ease off licking till my gasping had calmed down and then he would resume, in btween licks he was saying so do you want my cock now, i was in turmoil, i had never been fuck in the arse, oly occasionally my wife would stick one of her dildoes in me and that had always made me cum fast and hard, but i always said i was gay or bi coz i didndt take anal, i had regular meats with one guy who had begged me to let him fuck me but i had always resisited, he bent me over his desk still tonguing my hole and his hands found my nipples, always highly sensitive and he teased them gently, i was moaning now and he stood up placed his cock at my hole and siad so do you want tme to fuck you or not, i said yes, and he said well fucking beg me for it you little faggot, i said yes again and he said fucking beg me for it, i lost it i almost screamed please fuck me, stick that cock deep insode me, and he just rammed it straight in, the mixture of pain and pleasure swept through my whole body, he rammed me and rammed mehe was bent over and was calling me a little slut, and at that moment i was, i was his and he knew it, he must have hammered my hole for 20 minutes with missing a beat, and again each time i got close he would ease off and then resume when i was calm, i was in heaven, he increased his pace and i could feel his prick ramming against my prostrate, it was the most incredible sensation, my cock was dribbling and i knew i was coming, i called out and he thumped his cock into me as far as it would go and he shot his load deep inside me as i sopunked all over his desk, he pulled out spun me round on my knees and ordered me to suck his cock, i was all over it and could taste my own hole off it, he just held me there sucking his proick keeping it hard for him and then when he was fully recoverd he fucked my mouth and after a few minutes he pulled out and tossed off over my face, i wanked and cam on his floor which he ordered me to lick up, he zipped up, ordered me to get dressed and as i was leaving he handed me £50, and said thats the going rate for rent boys and youv;e earned it, i now visit his office once a week, he fuscks me and i suck him off afterwards, and he gives me £50 a time, i would do it for nothing but its a real turn on being his paid whore, my wife loves the extra money, she has no idea where it comes from, but every time i fuck her i imagine the business man fucking me at the same time and me and her sharing his spunk, i have now taken to eating my own load off her face and out of her holes thinking what it would be like if it was him, he has tolfd me he is gay so theres no ways it will happen, but just the thought makes me mega horny

leatherpantsman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.26.138.144

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, February 17, 2010 - 10:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

BJman. Is ironic that you hooked up with a suited guy who knew some gay coppers in the city, but that you never actually got to hook up with them.

Sex with businessmen is hot, but, WOW! - speaking from personal experience, sex with a copper in uniform is something else altogether. It is simply the most earth shattering, horny turn on, mind blowing experience imaginable. It is so good that it is impossible to describe in words the delerious spine tingling joy and pleasure experienced through the senses.

On one occasion, (unbelievably) it actually happened while he was on duty in full uniform; that, unfortunately, appears to have been very much a one off. The remainder were all pre-arranged. Go for it!

(Message edited by modm on February 17, 2010)

leatherpantsman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.26.138.144

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, February 17, 2010 - 06:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jez, you've hit the nail on the head. Businessmen need to unload, and to relieve the pressures and stress of the day. I (you) am turned on by business suits and therefore happy to be of service, tailored to the individual businessman's need, while they are in full business suit attire.

Businessmen's time, both at home and at work, is valuable and their schedules are tight. If they can't get off during the working day, they need to do it on the way home, but can't hang around for too long for obvious reasons as their behaviour needs to remain covert and secretive and they may also need to get home to the wife or gf at a reasonable time. If they are away on business this does not apply and they therefore have licence to play a little longer.

All parties find it horny, but for different reasons, and get their respective turn ons from it. Everyone goes home therefore happy and with our business suit fetishes and desires satisfactorily fulfilled through to fruition.

Long may there be a continuous flow and abundant supply of smartly dressed, clean cut, well groomed, professional, 'respectable' businessmen in smart business suits frequenting cruising and cottaging venues who will forever need servicing and relieving in the accordance with the variously described previous postings under this heading.

BJ man
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, February 17, 2010 - 04:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I used to work in the Liverpool Street area years ago, and had many a suited business mans cock in my mouth, and cum down my throat, both in Liverpool Street station toilets and on the late trains home of a night, but sadly police presence and especially cameras on the modern trains have stopped most of it now.
There was one guy I used to meet every Friday night regular, about late 30's, good looking, smartly dressed, horny, and with a very large cock and balls, which he used to let me play with, wank and suck to completion on the last train out of Liverpool Street station. Found out that he was married, a solicitor, and knew a few gay policemen in the City, but alas I never got to meet them, but I was pefectly happy having his cock every friday night for over a year, and he never disappointed, always ending with a big cum load shot into my mouth, just before the end of the line.

Jez39
Username: Jez39

Post Number: 3

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, February 17, 2010 - 12:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I used to love waiting in the parks between 5 and 6pm, waiting for the influx of flash cars, with horny suited businessmen driving them...all in search of someone like me to kneel, unzip them and take their hard cocks deep into my mouth.

To help them relieve the pressures of the day? Maybe...but most basically, they just needed to get off and I was happy to help, by sucking them hard, and swallowing their hot loads.

Something very horny for both roles....me on my knees, in jeans t-shirt and happy to service them....and them standing over me, fully suited, but with flies undone and hard cock oozing pre-cum urgently needing to unload their hot cum down my throat. Fucking my mouth hard and fast, and all against the clock as we both knew they had to be home for tea with their wives.

Those were the days.

station pool
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 91.104.2.143

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, February 17, 2010 - 08:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

wifes and girlfriends no longer interested??? dont think so m8, men never grow up when it comes too sex! and will take any chance to get a wank,suck or fuck on the side! look at the newspapers over the last few weeks! i dont get the suit thing and the risk factor? a married lad in trackie bottoms and trainers takes the same chance of getting found out! i work at liverpool street and get to see many suites pissed up or cruising or both! and have had plenty in the past! but once the suite is off its how sexy the guy is.

leatherpantsman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.26.133.46

Posted on Wednesday, February 17, 2010 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Mark. Loved your tale about the suited guy and guy in tights jeans and rigger boots. Is very erotic for opposites (a bit of rough and a bit of posh) getting it off together and copulating like that. Is really horny when a clean cut, smartly dressed professional suited guy has it off with a manual worker in a public toilet. 'It shouldn't happen'. Suits 'shouldn't behave like that' in public toilets - but it does, and they do! Well hot.

It is a real cock stiffener and sexually arousing to see suited guys getting carried away in the heat of the moment, exhibiting a total loss of self control, and for that veneer of respectability being well and truly stripped away and exposed for the sham that it often is. So glad that suits behave like this.

Was interesting that the suited guy started it all in this case. Business suits want sex, and find the risk thing and the possibility of being caught while in full business suit attire a big turn on. They need relief, and need it quickly, but often don't get it at home anymore, hence why so many of them can be seen in lay-bys and public toilets in their lunch hours and on their way home.

It seems such a waste that these suited guys's wives or gf's are no longer interested, as the guys themselves are often really hot and sexy in their smart business suits. Still, the wives and gf's loss is our gain.

Mark_andrews
Username: Mark_andrews

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, February 17, 2010 - 12:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

love lads / men in suits too..reminds me of time on cottage when guy about 28 came in and stood at urinal in his rigger boots and tight jean..handsome and fit...i was standing next to him and another guy about 55 in suit wass next to me...the action then started suited guy got on his knees and sucked the lad off while i fingered the lads arse...lad exploded in suited lads mouth...very horny experience

leatherpantsman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.26.133.46

Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 05:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Pinstripe. I am not as young as you imagine, as I too remember when men used to routinely dress up in suits and collar and tie for all sorts of occasions, including cinema, dining out, nightclubs etc... where jeans and trainers are now the most favoured and preferred attire of the day.

I love it when professional, 'respectable' men in positions of power, rank or authority, such as your ex-military man, and who are dressed accordingly, then go and behave in a totally sleazy and indecent manner that is totally contradictory to the way they appear and to the perceptions and expectations that most 'right minded', upstanding people would have of them.

Your ex- military man did this in a safe environment, but I find it much hornier and more of a turn on when the persons involved take risks and put themselves in a position where they could be caught and, if that happens, the consequences severe, long lasting and totally out of all proportion to the pleasure derived from the initial indiscretion.

Many of the businessmen that I have had the pleasure of servicing, or them me, or done on a mutual give and take basis, have been (if what they have told me is true)senior managers, including company directors and chief execs. There are invariably married with children, have a nice house(s) and top of the range car (on full view for all to see in the lay-by), are well connected, affluent or very wealthy, and are pillars of the community within their own peer group. These guys have a lot at stake and a lot to lose were they ever to get caught with their suit pants around their ankles in a public bog, much more so than guys lower down the occupational hierarchy.

Yet, despite the risks, dangers and possible devastating consequences, these guys go ahead and do it and risk everything, all for the sake of a few minutes of sleazy sex with some random stranger in a rancid, seedy public bog. When you ask them why, they say it's because they're so horny, that it's all so exciting, and find the risk thing and possibility of being caught a big turn on. They also say that behaving like this while in full smart business attire fuels the turn on even more.

When guys like this behave in the manner described, and get carried away in the heat of the moment, and risk everything, including possible personal ruin, humiliation and degradation, all for quickie thrill sexual experience that will be over and done in a matter of minutes, but the consequences of which could alter the course of the their lives for ever, yet they still go ahead and do it -
THAT IS HORNY! THAT IS JUST SO HOT!
THAT IS JUST A REAL COCK STIFFENING HORNY TURN ON.

I almost feel privileged to be part of these guys' seedy double lives, and love doing it with them whiloe they are fully suited up and me in my leatherpants, with both parties acknowledging the risks, dangers, consequences and what we might possibly getting into, yet still going ahead and doing it and really getting off on the thrill and the buzz.

I am always up for it in my leathers with any like minded professional business suited/City suited guys while wearing full business suit attire.

pinstripe
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 188.222.55.46

Rating: 

Posted on Monday, February 15, 2010 - 08:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oh Leatherpants Man you will be of an age that missed out donning jacket and tie for Saturday night at the cinema.
It was during that era that I attended an engineering training course at an establishment where the Principle was ex military, insisting his immediate staff wore dark suits at meals. It was residential and the first evening his first in command singled me out with those knowing eyes.
After dinner the forty-year-old, homed in suggesting a discussion on course content in his private apartment. I followed him up and he shut and locked the door, stood in the middle of the floor and said, 'Strip me and have your way with me.' It was a strange instruction for a twenty-two year old but orders were orders and I unbuttoned his light. soft mohair-mix jacket that slithered off his body on the shot-silk lining. His tie denoted that he had attended a top preparatory school renowned for pupil to pupil sex education. Shirt followed disclosing a hairless top body. By this time his trousers where bulging and as they dropped to the floor his seven-inch prick pushed,stained and shiny silk mens' underwear. Down with his knicks and he displayed a man in a girls body. His cock was beautiful, his tight little bum, magnificent. He wasn't slightly interested in he handling his staff, but just bent right over, opened two perfect cheeks dislaying a tiny pink man-cunt, which was amazing as I was not the only one to borrow it but doing as I was told vaseline was smeared, making the ring shine and I entered him. I had wanked the night before so I tortured his fanny for almost an hour before filling him with fresh spunk that would probably stain a clean pair of pants during his introduction to the class next day. Oh leatherpantsman, if only I was younger or you were older what fun we could have.

leatherpantsman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.26.137.153

Posted on Saturday, February 13, 2010 - 12:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Pinstripe. Thank you for that. You have told me exactly what I wanted to hear. Proof and confirmation that suited guys do have it off in two's in the cubicles of public toilets. Well hot. Wish I had been present to enjoy and join in. Love it when professional, 'respectable', business suited types take big risks like this in public toilets. Is almost as much of, if not more than, a turn on as the actual sex act itself.

The thought of businessmen ending up in the hornily embarassing dilemma and predicament of getting caught with their suit pants around their ankles, and me wearing my leatherpants at the time, is almost too pornographically erotic and mind blowing for the senses to even contemplate.Nonetheless, it could happen.

Would love to know what colour and pattern of suits the businessman and the suited giver were wearing.

Pinstripe
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 188.222.55.46

Rating: 

Posted on Saturday, February 13, 2010 - 06:24 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I agree, the clean neatness of a suited man is erotic. One such will remain in my memory for ever. It occured in an urban toilet boasting a four-brick glory hole,you could almost offer your bent-bottom for general use but it was dirty, so the decent bum-boy used it as a viewing gallery only.
One day I visited this delight, to find both entertainment booths full, so I stood at the stalls nursing my favourite toy until the scuffle and flushing water announced one customer was satisfied and as he emerged, his seven inch manhood was protruding through a dark suit flap. He smiled at me, tapped on his neighbour's door, which was opened to another businessman whose trousers were at floor level. The occupant turned, displaying a beautiful, hairless cunt, with the tightest ring in town. I was allowed to view at close quarters, in fact it was me who pushed two jelled fingers into the complaining ring.
The man prepared, I guided the lazy man's dick into the hole, watching it enter. the Taker had a spotless ring that gripped like a pair of pliers. The giver, a married man, lasted five minutes, during which time I found his button, pushed my middle finger in, hooking to tickle his prostate, which made his ring contract in spasms as he delivered the milk.
It was the sight of the taker's ring when giver left that was great. It was shining with overflow, still hungry for more but like all toilets there was somebody who entered spoiling the fun.

leatherpantsman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.26.138.200

Rating: 

Posted on Sunday, February 07, 2010 - 09:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Have had some good fun in cubicles of busy public toilets in recent weeks with several business suited guys. Some of them said that they often hook up with other business suited guys for fun in cubicles. All of them said that they are well aware of the risk and the consequences were they ever to be caught with their pants down, but that the risk and the possibility of being caught is a real turn on for them and made them want to do it even more.

When I asked these business guys why they still go ahead and do it, knowing that the personal and professional consequences if they were ever caught by police could be devastating, they said that they found the whole risk thing to be exciting and that it gave them a real buzz.

The thought of one suited and booted business guy having it off in a public toilet is really horny. The thought of two suited and booted business guys having it off in a cubicle, when they are both well aware of the risk and consequences but still go ahead and do it, is absolutely awesome. If the unthinkable ever did happen, I would definitely want to be in on it at the time. What a turn on!

Come on you suited and booted business guys. Share your cottaging experiences with us, especially where you have done it with other suited and booted business guys and have really got off on the risk and danger.

Keen Reader.
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.159.26.94

Posted on Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 02:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Davie40, please don't leave it too long before you tell us what happened after dinner!

Pcuk145
Unregistered guest

Posted on Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 02:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Davie40, Part 2 very soon......

Davie40
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 94.4.205.96

Rating: 

Posted on Saturday, January 23, 2010 - 05:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Went to a Burns supper in a hotel in Glasgow on last Friday night. I was an invited guest and only knew two other guys at the event.
During the meal i went to the toilet and got chatting to another guy as you do. he was there with another load of guys, he was hot and i noticed he had a lovely dick when we were peeing.
We left and said the usual see you later, turned out he was three tables abway from me so i kept watching him he looked over a few times and caught each others eyes, smiling.
There is a pont in the dinner when everyone must stay during teh recital and i went for a pee again before it started.
Liam was there too and we talked as we left the toilets saying neither of us wanted to listen to the recital etc.
We decided to go to another bar which was downstairs and we had a couple of beers and a laugh together. He lives quite near me and knew a few mutual pals.
anyhow, toilet time and i left and he came in a couple of minutes later. He went into a cubicle and stood looking at me, i went in after him and closed the door. I started to kiss him and he was a passionate kisser, grabbing at my now hard dick through my dinner suit.
I dropped to my knees and got out his dick sucking for all i was worth, he tried to push me away but i stayed there and felt him spurting deep into my mouth after about only two minutes.
I got up and he went down on me and sucked on my dick, i was on the edge and told him so, he turned around i put my dick at his ass and came over his tight hole.
We cleaned up and went back for a beer in the bar before joining our tables again.
I will tell u what happened after dinner, another time.

Pcuk145
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, November 30, 2009 - 09:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Andy_findlay Part 2 soon pls......

Andy_findlay
Username: Andy_findlay

Post Number: 27

Rating: 

Posted on Monday, November 30, 2009 - 03:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I told a story on this site about a guy I work with named david. We had sex christmas 2008 after works christmas party. For a few months after we fucked, he asked me for a repeat performance of many occasions, but even though he was a great shag, he is somewhat unstable emotionally so I have always declined his offer. After 6 months, he stopped asking me and went back to being "straight" and discreetly shagging girls beneath him. We used to be on the same level (managers), in the office the managers are encouraged to remain "casual and approachable". In october david was promoted over me to operations manager, so he was now my boss, but also wore a fitted suit to work everyday (showing who is "in charge" theoretically). He wore an expensive and fitted designer suit on his first day. He's an hot looking bloke, fit, tanned, clean shaved and gorgeous.

In davids first meeting with the managers he made it aware that things were "gonna change" now he was in charge. He also let everyone know that he disagreed with the relationship I have with my staff and would work with me to improve my performance as a manger. It was obvious the reason he was singling me out for his derision and 2 weeks into his dictatorship I went to his office to confront him.

"I need a word with you" I said walking into his office

"Okay, you can knock next time andy" he patronisingly replied

"There won't be a next time cause this is the last time I'm gonna say this. Stop acting like a dick with me in front of my staff, we both know why you're doing it, fucking pack it in!" I harshly told him, shaking with anger

This encited a heated discussion between us. He told me that it was nothing to do with what happened at Xmas, he simply didn't agree with the idea of a manager being friends with his staff. This discussion lasted half an hour and we weren't going anywhere. I had stay late of a Wednesday as I get the late shift that day, so have to lock up when everyone is finished on their calls, so he suggested that I come back when everyones gone and we can talk more. I agreed and stomped out of his office.

6 o'clock came, I held a meeting at quarter to six so I could send my team home a couple of minutes early. I strode towards davids new office and knocked on the door before walking in. He laughed at me and told me to "sit down". He loosened his tie sliding it over his head staring me in the eye.

"You think you can trust yourself being alone with me?" David cockily asked placing his tie on his desk.

I smiled and told him "definately" and discussed my problem. He managed to convince me that he would leave me to it and not get in my face, we had talked for an hour, flirting outrageously throughout. I don't drive so he offered me a lift to save me waiting for a bus. I accepted his offer so we locked up and made our way to his car. As we drove he kept looking downwards at my crotch, it knew what he was thinking. 10 minutes into our journey he made it obvious.

"You gonna invite me in when we get to yours?" He asked

"Why would I do that?" I cheekily replied

"You know why! How come you keep knocking me back? Was it not good?" He said, knowing that it was good

"I don't think its a good idea, specially since you're the enemy now!" I reposted smiling

"Come on, you know where good together" he said reaching over and massaging my bulge.

We are no longer mates, but david is so beautiful that I felt unable to stop him. I leant back in the chair as he attempted to get me hard. As had happened at christmas his good looks were clouding my judgement, looking at him, he seemed powerful and authorative. I was so turned on.

"Come on andy, we gonna fuck?" He said flippently

My brain was screaming "no!" But my head simply nodded and I said "alright". We continued our drive, I was giving directions as he let his filthy thoughts come out of his mouth. "I'm gonna fuck you all night" "you wanna suck my fat cock, do ya?" We arrived at our destination in a hot and heavy mood, he stepped out of the car first, I got a glimpse of his tight arse within his tighter dress pants, he was noticable bulging as he adjusted his suit bottoms as we walked towards the block of flats where I reside.

When we got through the door, I slowly got him out of his suit, hear about it in part 2.

liverpool st
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 91.104.39.91

Rating: 

Posted on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 11:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

liverpool st station is under constent watch by the rail police! there is still talk of cameras in the near future so feel free to take the risk guys.

leatherpantsman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.26.137.8

Posted on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 07:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Capacitor, yes, a lot of this sort of thing does go on at Liverpool Street Stn (and at City Thameslink as well). Both locations are well frequented by hot, horny, generally very 'amenable' business/city suited guys of all ages. It is especially horny to see that it is not just younger suits 'at it', but that there are plenty of the more mature suits that appear to be 'up for it' as well.

Lunch hours and the evening peak are very busy at both. You even get some horny business suited guys at Thameslink before and during the morning peak as well.

leatherpantsman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.26.137.8

Posted on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 06:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

BJ Man, business suited guys are really hot. If I had to rank my preferences, a business/city guy in navy blue chalk pin stripe would be at the top, closely followed by navy blue with subtle patterns/stripes/herringbone. After that, would be grey pin stripes, black pin stripes, plain black, grey etc.. White shirt is preferable, and black, well polished shoes in good condition are a must (no scuffs or worn down heels)

These guys don’t have to be hot and fit to turn me on, although it is a bonus and the icing on the cake if they are, as it is the quality of the suit and the overall business attire that matters and how it hangs on the guy. If the suit closely contours the shape of the body, that is just fine, but I do prefer business guys to either be, act or sound masculine, straight or straight acting. Suit trousers that accentuate the butt and crotch is a must. Saggy trousers seats are a no, no, but love suit trouser seats that appear shiny and well worn.

It’s all about guys who ‘shouldn’t behave like that’, ‘behaving like that’, and ‘things that shouldn‘t happen, but do happen‘, that blows my mind and gets me really restless, horny and aroused (i.e. respectable, powerful, important, smartly dressed and immaculately groomed, professional guys behaving like total sleazebags when the opportunity presents, and exposing themselves to the risk of being caught and the possible devastating consequences of that, yet still going ahead and doing it). This kind of recklessly hedonistic, horny and cavalier attitude and behaviour by guys in suits incites me to want to do the same.

Notable in the behaviour of many of the business and city suited guys I have met , or have observed when they have hooked up in the company of others, is the absence of the any of the predictable ‘hissy fit’ behavioural tantrums of the ‘preen queens ’ who scowl and turn up their noses in disgust when you don’t resemble the Brad Pitt or George Clooney look alike that they often spend hours on end waiting to materialise, which invariably never happens.

Business guys generate a lot of horny testosterone during the stresses, trials and tribulations of the busy and lengthy working day. They are powerful, important, dominant and demanding guys who are used to getting what they want, and their own way. Their time is very valuable and their schedules very tight. When they are horny (and stressed and restless), they need and demand urgent relief and quick and instant sexual gratification (and probably spend much of the working day looking forward to the ‘cottage trip’ on the way home or during lunch hours) and they know they will not get that if they waste time waiting for ‘Adonis’ to turn up.

It is well horny when two business or city suits ’get it off’ together, but it is not unusual (and often even hornier still) when they hook up with guys who are totally unlike themselves (e.g. a suit doing it with a van driver, builder in mucky gear, sweaty leather biker etc..). That is a very horny example of a ‘things that shouldn’t happen but do happen’ type scenario..

What a mind blowingly horny pleasure and privilege it always in to go down on my knees (or right up behind them) and ’pay my respects’ to business and city suit guys when they are adorned in their finest business suit attire and I am in my leather jeans.

I will post stories of my leather clad experiences with business and city suited guys in due course.

Capacitor
Username: Capacitor

Post Number: 12

Posted on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 06:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yeah - apparently there is plenty of this sort of thing going on at Liverpool Street station - someone on here a while ago wrote about it before the previous stories etc were lost - and a mate of mine has had some there!

Horny, horny stories

BJ man
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 01:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I know exactly what you mean about men in suits, I find them a big turn on too, especially those who wear braces on their trousers, they tend to pull the trousers up higher into the crotch area, accentuating the cock and balls, and making them more visible to the watching eye.
I also like to sit opposite them on the tube and train, and watch their crotch bulge move with the trains swaying motion, on a number of occassions the guy has seen me eyeing his crotch and slid further into the seat and opened his legs wider to give me an even better view.
I have had a few encounters with men in suits which I will post on here later, one involving a prospective new boss at an interview, and another with a merry/tipsy C.I.D, officer on a train.
Come on guys, lets hear your views and stories about men in suits, amd what type of suits you like to see men dressed in. My current favourite is a well fitted grey pin or chalk stripe three piece suit, white shirt and red patterned silk tie with a big knot, black shoes and socks.

leatherpantsman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.26.134.28

Posted on Thursday, November 19, 2009 - 03:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The thought of smartly dressed, professional, high flying, powerful, important, influential, straight/straight acting, masculine, respectable looking business suited and city suited guys behaving in a downright sleazy and thoroughly unprofessional manner by engaging in acts of gross indecency and ‘having it off’ with random strangers ( and especially with other suited guys) in busy public toilets while wearing their smart bespoke or designer label dark coloured business suits, is as cock stiffeningly horny as it gets.

Knowing that these business suited and city suited guys look every bit the kind of thoroughly ‘respectable types ‘ who ‘shouldn’t behave like that’, but do, and that they take big risks that could result in their professional, personal and social lives and high flying careers ruined in a moment of rash foolishness should they get caught, all because in their quest for instant sexual gratification and relief, they ‘give in’ to the demands of their libidinal driven, testosterone fuelled horny business suited cocks and just ‘go for it’, drives me absolutely wild.

The thought that hundreds, if not thousands of hot, business suited/ city suited macho hunks behave like this every day in busy main line station toilets (especially in central and City of London) while on their way to or from work, and during lunch hours, is almost too horny and pornographic for the mind to even contemplate. It makes me ‘go off on one’.

Who wouldn’t want to be caught up in something like that on a regular basis and engage as an active participant in their horny, covert double lives? What a mind blowingly horny turn on! Wicked! Keep it up guys.

Please lets have lots of contributions on here from suited guys who behave like this, and from guys who have had horny public toilet encounters with guys in suits.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration