Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Stories » Businessmen in Suits « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Sauna Boy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.30.147.118

Rating: 
Votes: 5 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 09:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Young lad about 30 was sitting across the aisle on the train. Just before the announcement to say the train was arriving at the next station, the young lad stood up wearing tight navy pants, white fitted shirt and blue tie. He reached up to get his bag and suit jacket from the overhead rack. I stood up and did the same. We were standing back to back as our arses brushed one another. I turned to apologise, he grinned and said, "no need to apologise". He slowly turned as I felt his hard cock rubbing my arse.

As we pulled into the station, we both stood next to the doors with our cases. I reached into my pocket to check I had my cigarettes ready, I was gasping after three hours on the train. He looked and smiled, "can't wait to light up either mate."

Walking side by side along the platform, we were then through the gate and on the street, both heading in the same direction. We both put a ciggie in our mouths, as he was the first with his lighter, he handed it to me as I fumbled for my lighter. "Cheers mate! Fucking gasping." Dressed in our suits and dragging our cases, we both walked towards the same hotel making small talk. I was there three nights, he was staying only two. Before we went inside, he said "fancy another quick smoke?" We lit up and continued chatting. He was fit and looking fucking amazing sucking and blowing on his cigarette.

We both checked in and got into the lift at the same time, heading to the same floor. My room was first. "Might see you around", "you never know" was the reply.
Inside my room I unpacked and was desperate for a wank. Before I got my belt undone, there was a knock at the door.

I opened the door to find my new mate still in his suit. "It's been a long day, think we deserve a drink, fancy it?" It was after 9:00 and too late for food as we had ate on the train. "Yeah why not"

In the lift he stood opposite with his hands in his pockets, pushing his cock forward. I tried to ignore this. Downstairs we stood at bar and ordered a pint. Next we found a cosy corner and settled on the sofa. He removed his jacket and raised one leg as he turned facing me. For the next hour we talked about work, travel, food etc. He brushed my leg with his occasionally but nothing more. Still no obvious signs. After a couple more pints he suggested, "fancy a smoke?" We headed outside and lit up. It was cold and dark so we were standing quite close. A bit of tension was building up. Once we finished I suggested a couple of shots.

Heading back we passed the toilets, "I need a quick piss after that, give me two minutes.". He followed me in, "need a piss as well mate." He stood next to me as we un did our pant. His hard cock sprung out. "Fuck, your all horned up mate" as I could not help notice his massive cock pointing forward and up. "All your fault I'm afraid. You got me hard on the train." As he bit his lip. "Let's forget the shots, I fancy a shot of cum if your up for it!" Still holding my cock, I felt it getting hard.

A few minutes later we arrived at my room, his tongue was in my mouth in seconds as we leant against the wall tasting each other's mouths. "Fuck, your such a tease mate, you knew I wanted it on the train didn't you? I want that cock right now in my mouth." We stripped naked and he was on his knees sucking my long hard cock for al it was worth. It was not long before I came down his threat as he swallowed. We kissed hard as he shared my spunk. Next I returned the favour while he fucked my face.

Next we moved t other bed with condoms and lube. He lay on his back as I shoved my cock deep inside him. He yelled out with pleasure, "fucking give it me, pump my tight hole you horny bastard" I pounded him hard and fast, then flipped him over and continued doggy style. "Cum in my mouth when your fucking ready." As I was about to cum, I pulled out and pulled off my condom "fucking give me your meat" as he pulled my cocked into his mouth. My hot cum dripping from his lips.

We lay for a few minutes tongues exploring once again. Now my turn. Ten minutes of hard fucking he could last no more, he pumped my arse harder and harder then pulled out shooting all over me.

Being generous, he licked my cum and feed some to me as I licked his fingers.

A thirty minute shower exploring each other's arose holes with fingers and tongues had us hard again.

We spent the rest of the night in my room, fucking long and hard,, popping downstairs for smoke breaks.

Night two was similar, the only difference we were in his room, sucking, fucking and being dirty as fuck.

We have kept in touch and planning a few days away together.

KIWI GUY
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 122.57.115.31

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 11:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Nice one Mike W - only you should have licked out his cum soaked briefs - I would have done that LOL

Mike W.
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 79.3.94.164

Rating: 
Votes: 6 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 12:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Had a morning meeting in London recently which was over by lunch time. Not being in any real hurry I made my way to Liverpool Street where I visited the toilets. Being the lunch hour they were quite busy. Spent a bit of time at the urinals then washing my hands then back to the troughs. There was quite a lot of action in evidence but nobody caught my attention or me theirs. After a few trys I found myself standing beside a young guy in a red ski jacket. I became aware that he was glancing at me and my cock began to harden in excitement. I looked towards him and could see that he was well horned too. He put his meat away, nodded to me and went over to the wash basins.
I stuffed myself back into my suit and followed him. Washing my hands next to him he said he thought he wanted to suck my cock. He asked if he could have another look first.
We headed back to the troughs and both opened our trousers and lowered our briefs, letting our full kit out for inspection.
"I want it!" he said, in his Eastern European accent. "Lets go to a toilet then" I suggested.
We both stuffed our selves back into our trousers and headed for the cubicles. I saw him enter one, leaving the door ajar. A moment later I followed him in.
He was sitting on the toilet. I locked the door and dropped my kit, releasing my rigid black 8" once again. I shuffled a bit closer to him, leaned forward and offered my cock to him.
He leaned towards me and closed his lips round my shaft just below my bulbous juicy nob He worked me hard and I was wriggling and breathing heavily with pleasure.
All too quickly the intensity of feeling reached fever pitch. I told him I was going to cum. I clenched my jaw to stop myself from grunting noisily as I ejaculated ferociously down his throat.
When I was done I suggested that we swap positions so that I could return the compliment.
" too late!" he grinned, dropping his jeans to reveal his bulging briefs soaked with a huge wet patch. "You already made me cum!"

Mike W.
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 79.69.95.224

Rating: 
Votes: 5 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Part Two
We sat chatting in his car for half an hour, he introduced himself as Chris and we talked about our lives, work and sex lives. It turned out that we were both straight acting, not "out" and not widely experienced. We both also loved to hug and kiss lots before sex. Inevitably we started too do just that in his car. I felt dizzy with excitement and, after much deep kissing, I felt his trousers to see if he was as hard as I was. He was. "are you ready for that fuck" asked Chris. "Yes, very much so" I replied "shall we head back to the woods or do you want to do it here?" We headed back into the wooded area, both of us excited to be heading in together as opposed to searching for someone. We passed a young lad in grey tracksuit bottoms and T shirt, covered in splashes of paint - I assumed he must be a decorator. He looked at us and went on his way. We returned to our previous spot but there were two older guys enjoying each other. We moved on and found another quiet clearing under a tree. We kissed and hugged deeply, rubbing our bulging suit trousers against each other and thrusting excitedly. We separated and he started to drop his trousers. I reached into my back pocket, took out a square foil and then dropped mine too. I passed Chris the foil and asked him to roll the condom down my cock for me He willingly obliged. Chris bent slightly forard and lifted his shirt, offering me his tight bubble butt. I slipped my tool between his cheeks and positioned myself. Leaning my body on his I kissed and nibbled at the back of his neck, applying a steady pressure with my rigid cock. At last I felt his ring relax and I pushed my dick all the way in. I set up a steady rhythm. I could feel my balls bouncing against his and I was enjoying fingering his pubic bush. After a good five minutes I could no longer feel his balls on mine. Fingering round the base of his cock I found that they had migrated up tight. I guessed that he was starting to get close.
At this moment our painter guy appeared and stood watching us for a while. He had a serious tent pole on full display in his tracksuit bottoms, clearly he had no underwear on. I grinned at him and Chris becconed him over. "do you want to suck it" asked Chris. Painter man dropped on to his knees and took Chris's cock in his mouth. He dropped his trackies as he did so and started t wank his short but incredibly thick cock.
This added excitement made me feel in need of final fulfilment. I began to thrust harder and faster, gripping Chris's thighs with my knees. "I'm gong to cum mate" Chris told painter man. I heard Chris groan and felt his sphincter grip my cock harder as he reached his orgasm. This tipped me over the edge and I started to grunt loudly as I pumped the condom full. When we were done and I had removed myself from Chris, I looked down at painter man, still kneeling down but with a thick dribble of spunk hanging from his nob. A really horny encounter!

Mike W.
Unregistered guest

Rating: 
Votes: 6 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 06:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It was a warm summer evening and I had been feeling horny all day. Driving home from work I stopped in a cruising layby in the hope of some quick and urgent relief. Leaving my suit top locked in the boot of the car I headed into the wooded cruising area. Almost immediately I encountered a guy of about my own age, also in suit trousers, shirt and tie, walking past me. I smiled and nodded as we past then stopped and looked back, just as he did so too. He walked back " what u looking for?" "whatever" I replied. "I've always dreamed of being fucked by a black guy" he said. "I'd be happy to help, but, to tell the truth, I've been bursting for it all day so I don't think I'd last long enough to be much fun for you" "Can you stay around for a while? because you might want to burst your balls in my mouth for the first time then give me a long hard fuck later".
I didn't need to be asked twice! I undid my button, unzipped, dropped my suit trousers and eased down my briefs, freeing my rigid cock. "Wow, looks good!" my new friend took no time in leaning forward and closing his mouth round me. He knew what he was doing! I reached out and fingered his bulging trousers. He clearly liked it so I continued to do so as his lips glided up and down my thick shaft. It felt great and soon I was starting to get strong feelings. Suddenly he let go of my cock, stood up and struggled to open his trousers. He ripped them down, with his briefs in one motion and, as he did so, his 7" uncut pink cock jumped out and started ejaculating explosively, thick globs of juice wiggling through the air and splatting onto the ground. I laughed " that was lucky" I observed. " not quite in time...first load went in my briefs".
When he was done and had pulled up his clothes again he resumed his work on me. The excitement of what I had just watched, combined with my great need and his excellent lips meant I couldnt hold on much more than a few seconds. "I'm coming mate" I managed to say as the first spasm burst through my cock and I felt myself emptying my balls big time.
With a final slurping suck he let go of me. "fuck you really did need that mate"...never had such a mouthful". I grinned. We went back to his car together where we sat and talked for half an hour.

leatherpantsman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 78.145.66.210

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 01:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Mike.W. What a hot posting which ticked many of my 'fetish boxes'.

Suited business guys cottaging in busy public toilets such as those at Liverpool St Station is really hot. From late afternoon onwards through to late evening the place is just awash with suited guys in a line wanking. Because it appears to be mainly white suited guys in these line ups, whenever I see, or read about, black (or Asian) guys in suits wanking or engaging in other sexual activities here or in other toilets, and the fact that you both intentionally went there specifically to do just that, makes it even hornier and gives it that added extra 'kink'.

When you bear in mind how risky it is here, because police often patrol through these toilets and sometimes pull guys out of cubicles, or stop them and give them the 'third degree', the fact that the two of you business suited types still went ahead and wanked each other at urinals and one of you shot your jizz into it, knowing what the consequences could have been had you got caught, makes your behaviour even more commendably risky and horny.

Finally, the icing on the cake was the fact that the two of you ended up fucking in a flat where the guy lived (or at least fucked with) his girlfriend. There are few things that give my dick a real boner as much as hearing about a guy cheating on his girlfriend or wife with another guy. There was the risk with that as well. Imagine how things would have gone had the girlfriend turned up whilst the two of you were fucking on the sofa?

For me, the riskier the sex is, the more I enjoy it and get turned on, and it also makes me cum a lot quicker and in more copious amounts. I have had lots of toilet sex encounters with suited business guys over the years while I have been poppered up and wearing my leather trousers, but I have yet to do it in a cubicle with a suited guy at this particular place, but I will continue to try and change that as I really want it to happen and get off on the risk and danger.

The only thing that would have made your encounter even hotter would have been if you had fucked in the cubicle rather than go back to the guy's flat and that you had done it raw instead of with a condom. Perhaps you will progress to that in time, as the additional risk will make the experience even hotter and more of a turn on.

Anyhow, imagining what you two got up to in the station toilets and back at the flat has given me hot wank fodder for the past three days or so and I still haven't finished 'riding on the crest' of that particular stimulii yet, for which I am much appreciative. It will also make me pay much more attention to any black guys in suits that I see cottaging at these or other toilets in the future, hopefully with a view to getting to experience the same type of toilet sex encounter that you did, or even hotter.

I do hope that you will continue to post details of any future toilet sex encounters with guys in suits while you are also clad in your smart business suit attire.

Mike W.
Unregistered guest

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 11:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Occasionally, when I have to go to London on business, I visit the toilets at Liverpool Street.
On one such occasion, as I walked down the stairs, I saw ahead of me another black guy, about thirty, in a suit. After I had found the right change to go through the turnstile I headed for the urinals. I saw my black guy at the end of a line of several people. I went and stood at the urinal next to him and relieved myself. When I had finished he was still there. From the length of time he had been there I guessed that he was after more than a piss. I rolled my eyes to my right, as far as they would go without turning my head. I saw distinct movement of his hand. Feeling more confident, and with my own cock hardening rapidly, I turned a little. His cock was similar to mine, about 8 ", cut and very hard. I caught his eye and grinned, turning a little towards him so that he could see my tool. He grinned and reached across, closing his fingers round me. I did the same to him. We stood there wanking each other. His cock felt warm, with silky smooth skin gliding easily over the rigid internals. I was starting to leak precum profusely and he used his little finger to spread it over my helmet. mmmmmmmmmmm! as he did so I felt his cock twitch in my fingers. I turned my attention back to it. It twitched again , twice in quick succession and then shot a volley of four globs of very thick spunk which hit and stuck to the back of the urinal. he let go of my cock and squeezed his bulbous nob between his thumb and forefinger, causing a heavy dribble of juice to ooze out and drop into the toilet. He pushed his cock back into his suit and zipped up. Disappointed but very horned I began to cram my rigid cock back into its resting place. He turned to me. "Come with me. I want you to fuck me". he whispered. I followed him out of the toilets, up the stairs and out of the station into the busy London streets. "its not far" he grinned.
He led me into a modern block of flats and up to the 4th floor. We went into one of those flashy looking ultra modern apartments, all chrome, glass and black leather. He said we couldn't go to the bedroom as his girlfriend would smell me. He grabbed me and hugged me tightly, kissing me deeply. In no time our clothes were off. He knelt up on the black leather sofa. I hurriedly rolled on a condom and went up behind him. He was very fit, muscled ebony body with well defined muscles.He told me that this was the first time he had been with another black guy. I admitted that it was for me too. Soon I was deep inside him and I was having to work really hard not to cum too fast, having been on the brink of bursting in the toilets. I managed to last maybe five minutes. He was clearly enjoying it, moaning softly and deeply as I pumped his ass. At last I could bear the tension in my balls no longer. Gripping his thighs with my knees I started to thrust furiously and in no time I felt the relief flood through my body as I began to fill the condom. When I was done, and had recovered my breath, I pulled out. He got up to get some tissues "that was amazing mate" he said. I grinned, looking at the three pools of pearly white fluid that he had deposited on his black leather sofa. I knew that he had really enjoyed it!

Mad44skins
Username: Mad44skins

Post Number: 79

Rating: 
Votes: 3 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 05:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This is mostly a chat about married guys which to me are often a challenge especially when suited. Ever since I entered the gay world a long time ago it has always amazed me just how many married guys there are who are really gay. I belong to a gay group that is over 40yrs old, I reckon over half have been married. Last night I was wined and dined by a friend who is married, he always wears his suit, my hand was on his leg under the table most of the time. His tent was very evedent as we chatted & played about trying to look natural as we both began to get excited. We have at times had our flys undone and been really risky, but only with a table cloth to help disguise us. I recently acquired a friend from the site tumblr, he is into suited hairy guys, grey suits are his thing. He is also married with 2 kids. It's the love of very hairy men that bonds us together. We talk endlessly about it & "like" the pictures we draw into our own collections on tumblr. His wife knows nothing about his gayness, she recently sent him to the doctor as she isn't getting sexual acts from him. ( even this excited him as the doctor is very hot he said ) He is unknown to her, wanking himself off twice a day after going to the gym where he reports to me about all the hairy guys he encounters. } he is getting excited about the suited car salesman he is seeing, it just shows that if you dress sharply that men will be attracted, and unknown to you you'll have power you never realised. He frequently texts me while still in bed next to his wife, she's asleep, he is wanking over some hairy guy picture.
I am very into the sharp suited married manager at work, he knows I fantasies about him, ( he is very handsome & he loves to boast about the size of his cock, which always is very evident, you never need to search for the bulge ) I love getting him going we have huge disagreements, I love seeing him angry, it gives me great wanking thoughts later. He told a new girl in the shop, that the more he was rude to me the more I liked it, but it was no good her being rude to me, it had to come from him...he is so right. Seeing his eyes flash in anger is like thunder and lightning...so exciting.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration