Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Stories » Cruising Stories (Legal age only) « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Tonyswma
Username: Tonyswma

Post Number: 74

Rating: 
Votes: 6 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 01:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

When I last posted I had intended meeting the young chap at his home the following day, but in the end his ankle got worse and he ended up going to A&E to get it checked. Turned out it was only a sprain but we lost the day.

Since then we have sent plenty of filthy texts and one or two pics but the opportunity to meet up only came yesterday. We only had the morning as his parents were out overnight and due back in the afternoon, so I was on his doorstep at just after 9am. As soon as the door closed behind me we were kissing, and for a while it seemed like we might end up fucking right there in the hallway, as he pulled at my clothes and I removed the tight boxers he was wearing.

Eventually though we broke off long enough to quickly rush upstairs, me picking my t shirt up off the floor and him leaving his boxers behind. As I followed him up to his room I stroked his arse and slid my hand between his legs to cup his balls.

Once in his room I removed the last of my clothes as he lay back on the bed. His cock was rigid and the helmet already glistening with his juices. I hadn't bothered with underwear so my equally hard cock srang into view as soon as I dropped my jeans. Kicking my shoes off I climbed onto the bed and we wrapped our arms around each other for more passionate snogging.

As we kissed we touched and fondled each other and, although we were obviously very turned on, neither of us made an overt move to do anything more for several minutes. Eventually though as I kissed and licked his neck I continued down, licking and biting his nipples as my hand worked its way down to his thighs, just brushing past his cock and making him gasp at the light touch.

I pushed my hand between his thighs and he spread for me, allowing me to tease from his tight little arsehole up to the tip of his cock with a finger. each time I did this I matched it with a slightly harder bite on one or other of his nipples, to his obvious delight.

After a moment or two of this I kissed my way down his smooth tight stomach, taking a firm grasp of his shaft so that as my mouth arrived I was able to guide his cock into my mouth He pre cum was sweet and salty, and he smelt of fresh soap. I took a moment to lick his shaft and then began to take him deeper, using my tongue against his helmet. I took it very slowly at first, but his hips were bucking trying to get me to speed up and I responded.

I was now kneeling on the bed next to him and, as i carried on sucking him his hand wrapped around my rampant cock and started to wank me. Reminding me how horny I was I moved over across him so that we could 69, with me on top. Soon he was bobbing his head up and down as he took my full length and I thought I might well cum there and then.

To make sure I didn't I broke off from sucking him and still kneeling straightened up. As I did this I pulled his legs up by the back of his knees so that he slid under me, and I had him pinned with his knees almost touching the bed and his tight little butt on perfect display. keeping hold of his legs I bent over and ran my tongue along his arse. As I though he was just as clean as his cock and he moaned encouragement to me to go deeper.

In response he grabbed his legs behind he knees, allowing me to free my hands and use them to part his arse cheeks wide and really lick him. His tight little hole quivered every time my tongue touched it and on pushing harder I was surprised how easily it opened up for me. Clearly my young friend was no stranger to being fucked.

I tongue fucked him and if I thought he was noisy and turned on before, he became even louder and more demanding, begging me to fuck his hole harder and harder. I kept this up for quite a while, but then asked his if he wanted it fucking much harder. He of course said yes. We broke and as he sat up he reached to kiss me, and sucked hard and slow on my tongue, relishing the fact that it had been inside his arse only a moment ago.

From the bedside table he removed and condom and with shaking hands rolled it onto my cock. He also broke a sachet of lube and rolling onto his back and lifting his legs high applied it to his hole. I wasted no time and grasping his ankles to spread him, positioned my cock at his hole. Although he was open and ready I still had to press to get my helmet in, and he gasped and tensed at first until he adjusted to cope with my girth.

Once in I started to thrust, and with each one pushed deeper in until i was fucking him with my full length. Now I started to pound into him, making the bed shake with the force of my thrusts, encouraged by him begging for it harder and harder.

We fucked in this position for a while then swapped to him on all fours on the bed. Finally I had him standing and braced against the wardrobe as I finally started to shoot my load. As soon as he knew I was cumming he pulled away and sank to his knees in front of me. The condom was pulled off and he noisily sucked my cock, still leaking cum . He remained there for a while before standing and closing in for a delicious cum flavoured kiss.

As we kissed I pushed him back onto the bed and, pulling his thighs wide I knelt and resumed sucking on his gorgeous cock. I knew he could not last long and sure enough in less than a minute he was shooting his hot cum into my mouth. I swallowed some but made sure that there was some left so that I could lean over him and dribble some of it into his waiting mouth.

We finally lay back and caught our breath, arms and legs intertwined. After a while we resumed kissing and as this became more passionate we both became hard again. Finally we ended up in another 69 with me underneath fingerfucking his hole as he dumped an 2nd load into my mouth, and I followed up with a load for his moments after.

We have swapped more texts today, and he tells me he has never been fucked as hard or as well as that and wants to get some more as soon as possible. I'm more than willing to oblige!

Tw7guy
Username: Tw7guy

Post Number: 20

Rating: 

Posted on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 06:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

With the last few days of hot weather I popped down to my regular cruising ground yesterday.

I went early so it was quiet at first but that gave me a chance to work on my tan and read my book.

I stripped down to my boxers and lay on my towel in the long grass. Eventually some other guys settled in spots near me and occasionally we'd exchange glances.

Nearest to me was an older guy who looked in decent shape so I stood up to stretch and get a better view. I had assumed he was wearing boxers but I quickly noticed he was naked and semi hard and when he saw me looking he reached down to give his cock a squeeze.

I didn't need to be asked twice so walked over in just my boxers with him watching me and starting to wank. Usually I'd have a chat with a guy first but I was feeling horny and bold so I stood over him and took my boxers off revealing my hard cock for him and the others around to see. I then got on my knees and started to suck him off. He was clearly getting into it and got quite vocal which was a bit risky where we were but it turned me on more.

After a while of that I then moved up his body, kissing and licking the whole way until we were in a position to snog while we began to wank each other.

He must have been really turned on by this point as it didn't take long for him to cum like this and again he was pretty loud as he spunked over us both. I used the cum as lube to keep working on his cock until it got too sensitive.

As he recovered I looked around and noticed all the other guys had their heads popped up to see as much as they could. Then I gave him a deep snog said goodbye and walked back to my spot still naked and with his wet cum on me.

As I lay back down I noticed a few curious guys who had been wandering around head towards me but I was happy to have a break and none of them were particularly sexy so I didn't give them any encouragement.

I sat there reading for a bit while the older guy packed up and headed off. A bit later two guys walked past. A 40 something white guy and a younger Japanese looking guy. The white guy looked like a rugby player, gone somewhat to seed but still in decent shape and very hairy. The younger guy quite muscular and smooth and looking very sexy in only a pair of football shorts.

They saw me naked and the good spot left by the older guy so put their towels down and very obviously stripped naked and began to sunbathe. Both of them turned me on so I was looking over a lot and so were they.

It didn't take long before the older of the two asked if I wanted to borrow their sun tan lotion offering to rub it in himself. So I quickly joined them with them making space between them.

We then spent a very pleasurable time chatting, snogging and exploring each other's bodies. After a while the younger guy went down on my cock while me and tuned older guy snogged or I worked on his nipples with my mouth which he loved. The older guy then asked if he could fuck me which I readily agreed to so while he was getting ready the younger guy started to rim me. He was a master with his tongue and I was quickly desperate for more inside me.

The grass wasn't long enough for us to do it doggy, me on my back or for me to ride him without it being too visable so we lay on our sides and he entered me. Well slammed into me really. His cock was pretty thick but not too big so I took it pretty well and got even more turned on by how rough he was with me. The younger guy laid there facing me so we snogged and wanked as my hole was being used. Given the heat and how much we had already been playing the older guy lasted much longer than I expected but eventually he started to shoot giving off a huge groan. I had barely time to recover before I was turned around and quickly the younger guy was inside me. He had the bigger of the two cocks and was as much of a master with it as he was his tongue so even though the older guy had begun to snog and wank me I'm sure the fucking alone was what caused me to cum as much as I did with the younger guy quickly following suit.

We all needed a break after this so spent the next half hour lying there naked chatting and snogging. Eventually I went back to my stuff and packed to leave. As I was heading out I bumped into a guy on a bike who I had had fun with there before. He didn't have a lot of time but was very horny so we found a quiet spot in the woods and soon as was on my knees swallowing my fourth load of the day.

Hopefully there are few more nice days left this year!

Pcuk145
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 64.12.116.140

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 04:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tonyswma, Part 2 soon please.

Tonyswma

Post Number: 73

Rating: 
Votes: 8 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 12:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Had a nice unexpected hook up today.

It's been a nice dry sunny is day. Had to go out to do some errands and thought I might swing by the local cruising woods. About a mile away saw a young guy limping along at the side of the road. We were In the middle of nowhere and he seemed to be struggling so I swung around and pulled up next to him.

He was heading back to the village next to mine so had 2 miles to go! Not surprising then that he readily accepted my offer of a lift.

He was mid 20s, slim, wearing running shoes, shorts and a tight vest top. I'm not into younger guys but he was quite cute, had a nice smile and was quite chatty. He was really grateful, told me he goes for a run but slipped and turned his ankle.

I asked if he fell on the road but he said no, it was actually in the woods. Now I know how popular those woods are, and that there aren't really any paths suitable for a run. I'd also noticed he was slightly camp and to be honest my cock was starting to twitch.

As we pulled away I casually mentioned that I had just been on the way to those woods as well. He had a little smile on his lips as he asked if I was going there to walk. "Oh, something like that" I replied, "but obviously not going to get a chance now i have to get you home."

"Oh no, I feel so guilty now" he said, and put his hand on my arm, and left it there just a little longer than necessary.

We were just approaching the edge of my village but I turned off the road and down into what used to be the lay by for the river for fishermen. It's not used now and heavily overgrown, so that it's totally hidden.

Turning the engine off I said perhaps you can do something and taking his hand I rubbed it against my hard cock. He didn't need any encouragement and was soon squeezing my now throbbing cock through my jeans.

I pushed his hand away and undid my belt and jeans. Lifting my arse off the seat I pulled them and my boxers down in one and as I sat back down my rampant cock stood hard and erect, already quite wet and sticky with juices.

He reached over to grasp my shaft and wanked me afor a moment, but I reached over put my hand round the back of his neck and pulled his mouth to mine. His tongue tasted minty and from how hard and roughly he kissed me back I knew he was as turned on as I was.

I kissed him for a few moments more before breaking away, and with my hand still on his neck pushed him down onto my cock. He didn't waste time with any delicate play, just opened wide and took my cock.

He was fucking me with his mouth, and I was gasping and groaning as he released the grip on my shaft and transferred it to pulling and squeezing my balls. This mix of pleasure and pain always turns me on and I could only gasp out encouragement to do more.

As he was doing this I realised he had his hand in his shorts and was wanking his cock. I reached under him therefore and took over. I was surprised to find that he was quite well hung, at least 8" and cut. At the touch of my hand he gasped and redoubled his sucking of my cock, sometimes releasing his lips to lick the shaft or bury his face deep to suck on my balls.

His cock was leaking pre cum like crazy and my hand was slick and wet with his juice. As he lifted his head from my balls I lifted his face by the chin, licked some of his juices off my fingers and then told him to lick off the rest.

As he sucked my fingers dry I saw his chin and cheeks were wet with my pre cum and his saliva, so pulled his face to mine and licked my juices off him. He groaned in pleasure as my tongue cleaned him up, and only once I was satisfied did I put my lips to his to mix our tongues and juices together in a cock flavoured snog.

Pushing him back down onto my cock I knew I would not last long, and told him this. He didn't hesitate and just continued to give me this amazing hard mouth fucking until I started to cum. He didn't release and filled his mouth with my cum as I spurted 3 times.

Once the initial explosion finished he continued to Work me, squeezing and sucking until I was dry. Only then did he lift his head and leant in to kiss me. Although he had swallowed most of it there was still the musky salty taste of my cum on him, and he stuck out his tongue so that I could suck my cum off it first.

During this I had continued to wank his cock. I didn't usually do it with a stranger but I really wanted to suck him off and as we broke off from cum kissing I pushed him back into his seat. With his help I pulled his shorts down and he pulled them over his trainers so that he could put one foot up on the dash and really spread for me.

He was completely shaved bare so his cock looked gorgeous over his smooth ball sack. Leaning over I put my lips on the tip of his cock and enjoyed the jolt that ran through his body and I opened my lips and slid him into my mouth.

He tasted wonderful and I decided there and then that not only was I going to suck him off, I was going to swallow his sweet cum.

I worked my tongue against the head as I started to build up the pace but after only a minute at most he started to gasp even more urgently and pushed his crotch into my face as the first spurt of hot cum filled my mouth.

If anything his cum tasted even sweeter than I had hoped and I savoured the taste as he pumped more cum into my mouth. I had to start swallowing but he still managed to deliver two more loads for me to feed on.

Once he was spent I sat up and he flopped back into his seat. We were both hot and panting, but it didn't stop us wrapping our arms around each other to enjoy a long cum flavoured kiss.

Finally we cleaned up and dressed and I drove him to his house. It was too busy on his street to risk another kiss but he did give my thigh a squeeze and before getting out and hobbling up the drive ,he gave me his number and email.

Even though he is not my type and I don't usually follow up on casuals I have put both in my phone and have already swapped a few flirty texts. He cannot go running tomorrow but he will be in the house on his own all day as his parents are out, so I am going round to see if I can help him burn off a few calories whilst also swallowing a whole lot more!

Lostinfrance
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.213.81.41

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 09:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I dropped in to a local cruising spot yesterday to see what action there might be and got lucky. A fit top about my age was looking for a willing bottom and after me stroking him and getting on my knees to suck him nice and hard,he turned me.round and got me to lean against a tree. This is one of my favourite positions and he lubed up my hole and his nice thickish 7" and worked it up me. He took his time to pleasure himself up me,holding my hips,tweaking my nipples,slapping my arse cheeks.After a few minutes he began to speed up and then rammed hard and held his lovely cock deep up me and cum. I let him stay in me till he wanted to pull out, then I got up pulled up my panties and jeans and walked back to my car,a very happy and satisfied slut.

buildersm8
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.30.251.63

Rating: 
Votes: 7 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 04:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

just had a rearly hairy twink late teens wanking in a local gents it was empty except 4us 2 so pulled his top up and pants down he loved it when I fingerd his hairy hole like a forest wiv a pink bud. cock about 7'inch uncut dripin wiv pre cum he dident want 2cum so sucked me off then gave me his number very local 2me so happy days so goes 2show there are younger guys in whitton cott just chance!

Tw7guy

Post Number: 19

Rating: 
Votes: 10 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, July 09, 2016 - 08:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

With the weather this summer I hadn't been down to my local cruising area much but thought I'd pop down today with the sun out. I found a nice spot in the long grass and stripped down to my boxers, laid in the sun and waited to see who came along.

The first guy who I really took notice of was a hot 30 something guy in shorts with a muscular chest but although he walked past a few times and watched me rub my semi hard cock thorough my boxers he didn't come over. The next guy looked to be in his 40's though with a decent body, a nice hairy chest. He came over and asked to join and was a bit of a cockney geezer. As soon as he lay next to me he had his tongue down my throat and was pulling my boxers off before quickly getting naked himself. We snogged and played with each others hard cocks for a while before I moved down to suck him off. He had a pretty thick cock but I had no trouble deep throating him and it didn't take long for him to fill my mouth with his big load which I took great pleasure in swallowing. He was clearly done at that point and got dressed which was fine by me as I wanted to have a few more guys.

Obviously we had been spotted so there were already a few other guys hanging around and the one I noticed looked quite young, probably Thai and very fit looking. I hadn't bothered putting my boxers back on so made eye contact with him while playing with my cock to entice it over. It worked and soon he was lying next to me snogging me as I took his clothes off. Generally i like hairy guys but his smooth muscular body really turned me on and I was pleasantly surprised by his cock which was a nice 8 inches at least. I wanted to suck it but before I got the chance he asked if he could fuck me. I happily agreed so he got some condoms and lube out of his bag and told me to get on my hands and knees. As I waited to get fucked doggy he first rimmed me out for a while which got me even hornier before using two fingers to lube me up. When I was ready he slid his whole big cock inside me nice and smoothly holding it there for a while before starting to fuck me. He started pretty slow but after a while was really slamming it in hard. When I got into position I had made sure to face the opening in the grass so I would see anyone walking past and though there weren't many people around there were some guys who stopped and watched including the hot guy from earlier. The guy fucking me seemed to appreciate the audience as well as he got deeper in my hole when others walked past. Eventually the Thai guy came filling the condom in my arse and when he pulled out he emptied it all on my chest as I requested and then fed some to me from his fingers. He offered to finish me off but I said I was fine and he dressed and headed off though not before one last snog.

I must have looked a real slut lying there naked covered in cum and exhausted from the hard fuck but the day wasn't finished as the hot guy from earlier came over and asked if I was up another cock inside me so I was quickly back in position with his cock in my hole. He wasn't as big as the other guy but he knew what he was doing with it and if anything was even rougher so it was a really good hard fuck. It's just a shame that it didn't last longer as he was soon unloading and again I asked him to spill it over me.

After he left I took a break plus as the sun had vanished so had many of the guys. In fact I thought I wouldn't get off myself but thankfully another regular popped up, a sexy bear of a guy who I'd done everything with at some point or another and he joined me for a nice long snog, wank and suck session which ended with him swallowing my huge load which had been building all day. Hopefully the weather will be good next week!

Mike W.
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.103.200.55

Rating: 
Votes: 5 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, June 18, 2016 - 12:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The other evening was one of those beautiful warm and sunny ones. On the way home from work I decided to stop at the cruising area on the A1 southbound near Huntingdon. There were a good number of both cars and trucks there. Most of them were empty so I was pretty sure that I would get to see some action. I walked into the wooded area and soon saw a tall, blond guy standing openly wanking. "do you need a bit of help with that?" I asked. "yeah go on then" I stood next to him and started to stroke his length. quite quickly he told me he was getting close. I felt his cock twitch a couple of times and then he started spurting his load. I was well horned but he wasn't interested in reciprocating.
I moved on and started to watch a group of two older guys fucking while one of them sucked an Asian looking guy. I was clearly too late to join in but I stood and watched, feeling as horny as fuck. When they had all finished, the Asian guy grinned at me as he pulled his dripping cock out of the mans mouth. I grinned back and suddenly he reached out and started feeling me through my bulging trousers. I must have been more excited than I had realised. I let him have a good squeeze and rub of me, still inside my briefs and work trousers. It couldn't have lasted for more than a minute before, to my dismay, I felt the cum rising rapidly up my cock. "Oh shit" I groaned as I pumped a full load into my briefs and work trousers. The wet patch spread rabidly throughout my bulging crotch.
Luckily, being a hot day, the mess had largely dried up by the time I got home. I went straight for a shower where i wanked out another load as I cleaned myself up.

Weightonpa1
Username: Weightonpa1

Post Number: 24

Posted on Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 02:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Where are you from I so want a Black guys cock.

Mike W.
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.103.200.55

Rating: 
Votes: 3 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 11:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

As a tall (6'3") fit black lad in my 20's, I find I get plenty of action in almost any cruising area. For some reason there is this belief that black guys are always hung and cum bucket loads. Not sure that this is true...I'm 7.5", cut quite thick and usually manage 4 or 5 spurts. I've several times been asked to shoot my load all over a guy because he wants to see if my spunk is white!

Tonyswma

Post Number: 66

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 02:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thank god for some sunshine! I had some errands to run this week which took me past our local cruising woods mid afternoon. I was not surprised to see that the carpark was crowded, 15-20 and a couple of vans.

Too tempted by the obvious quantity of potential shags I pulled in and parked up in the only space available. I took s moment to survey the scene, stroking my semi hard cock though my jeans in anticipation of some fun. Seeing the amount of activity of cars in and out and guys walking up and down the lines my semi became rigid and I unzipped, pulled my stretchy boxers to one side and began to wank.

After getting checked out by a van driver who stopped to look down on me for a minute or two I could not wait any longer. Leaving my rigid cock and balls jutting out of the leg of my boxers I zipped up and got out. The boxers acted like a cocky ring, squeezing my cock and making it obvious to anyone watching that I was VERY hard.

I was parked near the entrance so had to walk past all the parked cars. Most were empty but some had guys sitting inside, and I enjoyed them checking out my package as I passed. When one guy made eye contact I smiled and said hello, but carried on walking.

As I moved past the parking area I head a car door slam shut behind me!

I decided to go to the quieter left side of the woods where it is more open but much more space. On such a busy day I figured there would be some guys wandering all the paths and so it proved. 100yds or so in there is a meeting point, with bent over branches and fallen trees which have been formed to give some cover, but also space for guys to be bent over, seated or on some occasions tied.

Sure enough, as I walked over I could see a couple. A chap in his 50s was bent over, shirt still on but naked from the waist down. He was bent forward, bracing himself against the main tree with both hands as a young guy in a tracksuit fuvked him. They had obviously been doing this for a while as he was fucking him hard with his whole length.

They knew I was standing watching from 20' away but didn't seem to mind. As I thought about unzipping my straining cock I heard footsteps and someone came to stand next to me. It was the guy I had said hello to. Quite short, 40ish, short hair and stubble, nice face and when he smiled back nice teeth.

We said hello again and he boldly reached out to fondle me through my jeans. I gave an mmmmmmm as he scratched his nails over the material and he took this as an invite to unzip me and pull my throbbing cock out. As he squeezed me in his fist a globule of precum formed, which he smeared over my helmet with his thumb.

"Do you want to go somewhere quieter" he asked. Looking around I realised that there were a couple of other men standing on the other side of the fucking couple, watching them but also looking at us.

"We can, but I quite like it here to be honest, if you don't mind being watched" I said. " I think they would like to see you sucking me off, almost as much as I would".

He didn't seem to object as a moment later he was on his knees, licking and kissing my stomach, running his tongue up my shaft and firmly to fling my helmet before taking me all the way into his mouth.

As he sucked deeper I undid my belt and dropped my jeans. He broke off for a moment to pull down my boxers and pulled one shoe then the other free so that I was just wearing my t shirt. He held my cock in his fist as he pushed his face into my crotch, really licking, kissing and biting my balls and thighs. To help him I put on foot on a log and with better access he really went to town.

As we had been doing this a builder type had joined the fucking couple. He stood to the side, work jeans round his ankles, wanking quite a long slim cock as he deep kissed the young guy.

At this point my man took a break and stood up. His hand went around the back of my neck and he pulled me down to his open, glistening lips. As soon as I kissed him my passion redoubled, as he really knew what he was doing and was just the kind of rough, wet kisser I like.

As our tongues fought and his teeth bit into my lips I managed to hook my fingers into his sweatpants and get them down. He would not release his mouth from mine but I was able to grab hold of a very hard, hot cock. When I squeezed his shaft and started to wank him his kissing became so forceful he pushed me back against a tree.

I managed to mumble into his mouth that I was ready to cum, and he finally let go of my bruised lips to drop back down to his knees and start sucking. This time he was fast and forceful, alternating with getting almost my full length down his throat and holding me there. As he gave a pull on my balls I finally let go, and shot my load into his mouth.

He grasped my cock in hand until the last spurt, then spat out my cum before standing. He was looking into my eyes and put his hand behind my head again, but didn't pull me towards him. I knew what he wanted however and leant in for a kiss.

This time, as the taste of my cum mingled with our saliva we enjoyed a slow, sensual kiss. It was only when I opened my eyes that I realised that the builder type had come up behind him and was actually kneeling on the floor behind him. The builder was kissing and licking his arse and well as reaching under and grasping his cock.

We broke off our kiss and my partner turned, pulling the builder up for a kiss. I had intended making my excuses at that point but the sight of these two macho looking men kissing, their stubble grinding into each other's faces was so hot I stayed to watch. I was distracted for a moment when I saw that the track suited young guy was gone and the older guy was now surrounded by three blokes who he was trying to satisfy by wanking and sucking them alternately.

However, closer to home the builder had broken off kissing my guy and was bending down to suck his cock when my guy stopped him, and said to me "I want you to suck me" before locking lips with the builder again.

As I got to my knees and licked his wet helmet I realised that, not only was I getting hard again, but the builders equally stiff, inviting cock was touching my cheek, and by turning my head slightly was able to confirm that he tasted as sweet and sexy as my first companion....

Andy_findlay
Username: Andy_findlay

Post Number: 39

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 09:12 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Last Tuesday, on my lunch hour from work, I decided to have a look around the almost extinct cruising areas of Newcastle city centre. After the last few times my expectations were very low - there seemed to be a lot of guys, but, they all tend to just want an under stall / mutual wank, whilst I was looking for some real action. I ended up in one of the stalls of the toilets, waiting to see if any action was to come my way. These toilets have a peep hole between cubicles, so it's easy to determine if anyone fancies some cock. There was another guy in the next stall but he had stuffed some toilet roll in the peep hole so I couldn't see him (a clear indication that he was straight or he wasn't looking for any action - at least I thought that was the case)

I was getting ready to leave and flushed the chain, as I was about to open the cubicle door, I noticed a distinct shadow on the floor. My eyes took a few seconds to adjust, but to my surprise, it was the clear outline of a hard cock and it was being wanked. I sat back down on the toilet to took out my own hardening cock and mimicked what he was doing, wanking my 7.5" cock slowly until full mast and trying to make it very clear that I was up for some action. The loo roll that was stuffed into the peep hole hit the floor, so I had a gander through it.

What I seen was a lovely and thick 6.5" inch hard cock, he was waving it around. Under his balls were trackie bottoms pulled down to his thighs, his hands were smooth and wrinkle free (so I assumed he was a young man). I'm 32, and it's rare to find someone cruising around my own age so my interest (and cock) was definitely spiked. Once he could be sure that I'd seen his little performance, it was my turn to put on a show of my own. I pulled my smart, tight dress pants down to my ankles and showed him my tight little bubble butt and muscular hairy thighs. I flashed him my cock for a moment, pulling the foreskin all the way back giving him a full view of my glistening cock head - I wanked off for a minute or so, his eyes firmly fixed on my dick - you could see he was playing with himself by the shadow he was creating on the floor.

We'd been in there a few minutes now, and I didn't want to arise any suspicion from security, so I put my dick away and sat on the toilet seat and looked through the peep hole, he did the same. I put my mouth to the peep hole and beckoned for him to listen to me. As he sat down I got the first glimpse of his face - he looked about 26 or 27, really chav looking, mousey brown gelled hair, handsome but a little scar on his lip that looked like he picked it up scrapping.

"Do you want that cock sucked?" I whispered through the partition

He nodded and beckoned me to leave the cubicle.

"Follow me, I know somewhere quiet" I said, tucking in my shirt and adjusting the obvious bulge crowning in my trousers.

We left the cubicles and washed our hands. We were glimpsing at each other, really checking each other out. He had a red tracksuit top and blue bottoms, his body was good - medium/large build with a nice thick arse perched on top of some massive thighs barely contained with in his trackies. I was definitely pleasantly surprised. I left the cubicle and strode towards my workplace - I work in a high rise office building with 17 floors - the bottom floor had a toilet that no-one ever used so I knew we wouldn't be disturbed there. It was a 5 minute walk, we didn't speak, but we smiled at each other - he adjusted his prick in his trackies for me to see, whilst I pulled my dress pants up to give me a view of my rounded arse - he kept looking downwards towards it, exhaling whilst puffing his cheeks out and shaking his head - we were desperate for each other so that 5 minute walk seemed a lot longer, but eventually we arrived.

I led him to the ground floor, and beckoned him to follow me in.

"Is it gonna be alright here, mate? Is it safe?" He whispered, his face reddening. He was obviously nervous.

"No-one ever comes here, pal, but if they do we'll hear them get off the lift first - we won't be disturbed" I said, moving towards him

"You sure?" He whispered, again

"I'm sure, pal, and no need to whisper - no-one's gonna hear us down here" I reassured him, whilst I undid my belt buckle on undid my zip.

He was slightly taller than me, about 6ft1 or 6ft2, so I stood on my tip-toes and began kissing him. His back was pressed against the sink as our hands explored each others torsos. The kissing was passionate and somewhat frantic, I grabbed his hand and placed it on my now rock hard cock - he began wanking me off. I spun my body around so I was now pressed against the sink, his hand still firmly gripped on my cock his started to kiss my neck - I undid my tie and undid a couple of buttons on my shirt to give him easier access and reached down and played with his cock through his trackie bottoms - he moaned

"Mmmm, you gonna suck me then?" He asked, already knowing the answer was yes

He drop his trackies down to his ankles and I dropped to my knees. In one motion, I took his full dick down my throat - he let out an audible gasp of relief as I slowly tongued the full length of his prick. I grabbed his arse with both ands and proceeded to deep throat him with everything I had. I momentarily looked up at him, his hands were grasping tightly to the sink, his head was back and he was biting his lip (I must've been doing something right).

After a few minutes, I began sucking his musty tasting balls, they were big and seemed tight so I figured he must be close to cumming. He grabbed the back of my head and started face fucking me - he was now looking down at me intently, watching his cock impale my mouth and smash the back of my throat. His breathing had increased, so I figured I had around 30 seconds until he came - I was wrong. Almost instantly I felt the back of my throat fill with cum - a lot of cum - 4 big spurts of spunk filled my mouth. As I had no warning I gagged a little, some spunk leaving my mouth and splashing the bottom of his trackies - the rest of the load I swallowed. Still on my knees I furiously wanked my own prick until I blew my own sizeable load on the floor. Breathlessly, I stood up and smiled at him,

"You could've given me a bit warning", I smirked, wiping his spunk from my chin

"Sorry" he said, smiling, almost like he knew I'd want to swallow his hot load

Then we started getting dressed.

"Was that alright for you?" I asked, already knowing the answer

"Aye, class mate, you?" He replied, whilst using some toilet tissue to clean off the spunk I spilled on his trackies

We smiled. He said he wasn't often in the city centre, but if he was would it be okay for him to give me a call, of course I said yes! Can't wait until he texts, seems like my lunch hour's have just got a smidge more interesting!

silver bush lover
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 95.148.92.2

Rating: 
Votes: 4 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

iam 19 i got told by a m8 that richmond surrey had busy toilets along the river its a bit of a walk from the town but turns out worth the look. there dirty and stink but found a few dirty old grandads in there wankin each other off one in his 80s!! it was pissing down so no other users at the time. one guy kept watch as the the two oldies startin suckin me not b4 i had got there trousers down loads of nice silver grey bushes an semie hard sticky old cocks Mmmm my fetish is rearly old blokes older the better who want to use my body. if u want to know how dirty it got let me know

????
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 109.146.50.137

Rating: 

Posted on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 12:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Went to a shopping centre toilet in the city to discover that cruising is out of control two different toilets on different floors with lads walking from one to the other in the search of cock, plenty on offer mainly suits. Stood at the urinals i get my cock out and some city boy comes and stands next to me straight away showing his cock off then another guy with ginger hair and a beard stands at the other one and starts playing with his very impressive tool. I am ginger too and don't usually do ginger on ginger but it was so horny standing there us two ginger cocks waking and slapping our cocks whilst this dark city boy looks from one to the other as if it was a porn fantasy! Anyway someone else came along wanting to have a piss so the city boy left and I went to the sinks, the other ginger went into the cubicle and left the door open and motioned for me to follow. Like I said I don't normally do ginger on ginger but this guy had such a fine cock that I went in, this guy was rampant on his knees in a flash wanking his juicy cock whilst sucking on mine hard. My ginger pubes banging against his ginger beard was awesome he couldn't get enough. Eventually I exploded spunk everywhere, in his mouth across his face and his chest and all over the floor. Spunk dripping out of my bellend he swallowed it again and cleaned off the last drops. All this going on whilst the toilets are filling up with a coach load of tourists trapping us in there to finish our business until the coast was clear. Never will I turn down Ginger again!

Tonyswma

Post Number: 55

Rating: 

Posted on Monday, October 12, 2015 - 02:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This could have gone in sex at work or caught in the act, but as I was cruising I've put it here.

I've been working away over the last few months on the east coast, and as usual searched the local cruising spots. I found one which seemed popular judging by the chat room comments, and after a visit found it was all true. Parking in a big lay by allowed access to a wooded area with lots of open areas and secluded spots.

The first time I visited had a great blowjob from a chap in one of the quiet areas, the second time helped spit roast a guy who was being fucked hard bent over a tree trunk out in the main area, watched by half a dozen others.

The third visit I left work about 4.30pm and drove over there. After parking up I noticed a white car parked across the road, and felt sure it was one I knew from our car park. I didn't know whose it belonged to but have to admit I was cautious but intrigued. I carried on into the woods therefore but keeping a watch out.

I didn't need to go far as, in the main area there was someone kneeling on the ground, totally naked. He was busy sucking someone off, but I noticed his arse was shiny with lube or cum, maybe both. Standing around were a few blokes watching, and a couple were wanking. I hung back though, as I recognised him as one of our staff. A pleasant chap in his early 30s, I knew him to say hello to, but as the boss really didn't want to let him know any more.

The view was very horny, and I was stroking my hard cock though my suit as the two broke off, and my colleague got up and assumed the position over the fallen tree. The cock that he had been sucking was now pushed into his arse and with little or no preparation he was getting fucked hard. From the noise he was making I gathered he was enjoying it, and I had to release my throbbing cock from my trousers.

As I began to wank myself, one of the guys watching became brave enough to move over to the couple fucking and, moving to my colleagues head, pulled out his cock and pushed it into his mouth. As I was enjoying the sight a chap to my left started taking an interest in me, and came over to take over wanking me, before bending down to take me into his mouth. As I was distracted for a few mins, when I looked over again the first guy who had been fucking his Arse had gone, and the colleague was sucking cock hard with his arse cheeks spread open and inviting.

The sight combined with the wonderful oral I was receiving was too much and I started to shoot my cum into his mouth. Once I had finished he moved on and I stayed to watch the show a little longer. Another one if the viewers had walked over and had his cock out. My colleague was now sat on the tree and wanking one cock and sucking the other, then switching. I did toy with the idea of going over but sense took hold and I decided to make my exit.

It's been a couple of weeks now and I have been toying about what to do with this inside knowledge. I've taken the opportunity to speak to my colleague a little more than before so that we are on chatting terms. I find it a thrill to know that I've seen him getting fucked but that he has no idea. However I'm also tempted by the thought of getting him alone in my office knew evening and his lips wrapped around my cock.

We will see!

Weightonpa1
Username: Weightonpa1

Post Number: 15

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 07:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

My story start like this it was a summer evening around about 6pm and nice and warm i was out for a ride well hoping to get another type of ride then my two wheeled bike a nice hot cock. I had texted a guy i had been with few time and after the last meet up he said nice time i want your ass. He had a nice cock about 7.5” could have been 8” my throat thinks it was more than 8” any size was not in it colour of hair was he was ginger and ginger guys make me weak at the knee and to top that of he had the other thing that made me weak kneed blue eyes The where a nice blue not to light or dark just right. Oh and he had a nice fit hairy body that he could hold nice to me anytime. Just typing this is bringing it all back how much i loved being with him my cock is saying i remember to by giving me a hard on. Anyway as i was say i was out having a ride hoping to get another type of ride. I had text let’s call him John for this story that is not his real name i would never do that with any of my guys i have done it with. I had texted him as i was riding to the point we were going to meet up and i was hoping he would text back thinking if not i am sure to get something you always get the odd few guys wanting to have a play around at the lay-by by Karelia Cars on the A614 nr market weighton if not at there you could always get it at the next one up it was another lay-by off the road with a big wooded area. I get to lay-by and sit down on grass opening to pick nick area with my bike at the side of me getting my drink out i start to drink it i get a text hi sexy i am on way will go passed to top lay-by and see if anything going if it’s looking good to get a bit of group fun going that will make both are days i went from soft to hard like a rocket in to spare. Just then a Police car pulls in and stops at the side of me widow down i am asked. What you doing? Drinking and having a rest before going on to friends in Newblad. I had my leg hiding the rock hard cock hoping and praying they were not going to ask me to stand up. Copper say That fine but keep yourself safe other thing go on in this pick nick area than eating and drinking and your just the type they would go for. I say what is it that goes on? Copper says guy come up here to have sex with other like mind guys or if they can young st8* guys. All the time i know i was hoping to be over the table and having a nice ginger haired guy fuck me for the first time it was my dream to be fuck in the open for my for fuck. This copper not know that and didn’t know the more he was talking about guy coming up here to have sex i was get more turned on. Praying he didn’t want me to move off before he went as i knew i wouldn’t of been able to hide my cock a tent pole. Cop leaves only giving seconds to type a text to my guy not to pull in to top lay-by texting him to not pull in to it as copper about. Text came back that was close just past you and about to pull in thank mate see you in a min back sit’s are down so you can put your bike in. Ride down into weighton a bit & wait let some air out of a tyre so if they come pass by you and they stop and ask you why your stop there you can say i have a flat & waiting for a mate to pick me up he should be here anytime they didn’t & my mate did he got out and put my bike in the car and we went back to his farm where he pulled up outside one of his barns where we went in it had straw stacks down one side and a few odd part stacks. As i walk in he pulls me close to him and says been thinking of me then hand on my cock was it hard like this as the copper was asking you questions. I just looked at him melting and said yes but my leg hide it well it not hiding now. Pulling me even closer face come to mine. I am wanting to meet with his get hot and horny we meet hot mad long kissing tongues inside each other mouthing each other as if we where biting bits of each other mouth i am talking about the real hot mad kissing that hot you just want to get your kit off not to get down and do it and finish you want it off so you can kiss and mouth each other’s naked bodies. Top pulled up we break way to pull them off and they went flying as we went back to are mad kissing each other mouth hot mad kissing. Hands now able to feel the nice hairy bodies we both have playing with each other’s nipples he breaks off kissing me and whispers in my ear your fucking hot i am going to fuck you today as he nibbles my ear making me moan and groan my hand moving to his belt and jeans he say want a bit of a leathering with my belt i turn and say Fuck yes please but not sat i am jean can stop a lot of the sting and the sting it the part that hurt but at the same time turns you on. With that i am sat down on a part stack of straw. He take my trainers off as i undid my belt and jean buttons waiting for him to pull them off me only to be pull to my feet and he pulls out a sheet from a cupboard in the corner of the barn i say look i am that turned on hot and fucking randy that the straw roughness is just going to add to it all with that the sheet is drop and he is pulling my jeans off pushing me down on to the straw it was rough but i was liking it he said do you want to keep you sock on or be one with the farm by this time speaking was hard i was that turned on all i could do was groan off oFF OFF. Then as my leg hit the floor again i moan as my hands are playing with my nipples. John is now sucking my cock long and slow just the way i like it. He then pulls off from sucking me he stands up pulling his belt off and about to take his jeans off i say a groaning no leave them on. He then turns me over and say you sure you want a leathering i say yes please please give me it i want to sting from it. With that the first hit me hard sting me i let out and load groan he say still want it yes more more more please Sir where the sir came from i don’t know as i had never called him that before. Feeling really horny and fucking randy i say is there anyone else on the farm No so just let it all go shout if you want. I shout belt me fucking belt me he does five one after the other Ye fucking Ye that it more and more rain on to my ass making it hot and red making me want his cock in my hole. He pull me up and mores me to a stack that is at waist height laying me over it from side to side leave my head able to hang down or take something in my mouth with that he is in front of my head my hand more fast to undo his jean and let them dope to the floor like all true Yorkshire men he had no underwear on the same as me. So he 7.5-8” cock just at the right height to suck it and without asking my mouth went round it which he like and gave me a belting me liking this suck his cock harder and faster. Me moaning and groaning he say you want some poppers i say yep pulls a bottle out and as i huff on it he takes his jeans and boots off even hotter now he says want to go for a walk in the field of wheat my mind saying yes but my body saying no. I take to long answering and he starts belting me again i say i did want fucking in the open and this isn’t in the open i am unsure about doing it without my clothes and walking round without them on outside he said no one can see you. OK but can it be a spicy work in what way. Keep the belting going he said i have a whip. You want that i look at him and say i never been whipped before John said i’ll take it slow but the way you liked the belt you will like the whip he goes and gets it plus some lube and a Johnny which i made a sad joke about i was getting to john in me. He opens the barn door then come to the back off me he say i just going to give you some light play whips you can always ask for it to be harder or softer. So standing waiting for my first whip to hit i felt it but i wanted more and harder please sir harder John harder the next two hit more like it sir thank you sir thank you for whipping me whip me more sir. He then tells me to walk to the door he shouts stop at i get to it five whips rain down on my back i just want to get hold of my cock a wank it as hard as i could. John see my hand moving to play with it he shout don’t you dare. If you do i tie them up pulling some rope off a hook. Walk wac wac wac as the whip it me nice and hard thanking john for each hit want to wank so bad i move my hand and i get a real hard WAC winding me giving John time to pull my hand to the back of me he ties them up saying i told you now look i have had to tie you up I said it OK John as i think i like it with a smile on my face and shaft jumping for joy at it all he then gives me a nice long kiss in the yard. Then pushes me walk Wac Wac every few steps then we are at the field i just want to run into it and feel it rubbing next to my skin but John has hold of me by the rope around my hands. In we go then doesn’t that feel good i turn to him and say good its fucking great can we do this walking naked in a field again he said to anytime you want to you can even come in the binder with me feel horny at that i turn and say can i sit on your gear stick winking he said soon there is a bit that got wind turned and flattened so it be softer then doing it here so off we walk i ask if my hand can be undone he say yep as long as you keep them off your cock that’s where my hands go so hand undone and rope looped up and hanging off john right shoulder we start walking hand in hand talking and turning for a kiss or three making or cock dance and jump for joy. I see the place where i am going to be fucked think i know John pick up a bag i just hope he has put a Johnny i it. Getting there John turn and say you sure i can have your man hole Looking back at him i say yes as long as that bag has a Johnny in it he says yep plus lube and poppers. Just to make sure John is hard i get down and suck it. He then passed me the poppers as he puts lube on his fingers and round my hole then he fingers me his i have had done so many time i knew what to do before long i was getting fucked by his fingers feeling the need for popper i open them and take in to long huffs. Looking back to pass it to John only to see he has his another bottle he say ready to lose it honey i say yep thinking for me what if it really hurt John will be mad if i ask him to stop as i am about to say NO i feel it and yes there was a bit of pain but it felt so nice i wanted it and before long i was moaning groaning shouting and pushing back on to him he said you want to side down it. Come on sit on my gear stick and ride me fuck me the more popper you huff the more open and nicer the fuck so i did as i was told and we fucked hard and fast banging it in i said Fuck i can’t stop it i going to cum with that fountain of cum just come out hard and fast John said fuck me that was good i said i thick that was just the start john said what i said keep fucking near out of breath i shout harder fucker me fuck me fucking Hell FUCK as my load went flying long and fast. Just then John pushed me off pulling the Johnny off pushing it down my mouth hit the back with hot sweet man milk me still leaking john goes down to suck it and clean it up. After we both lied down holding each other finger running through each other’s hairy body. John say want to stay the night i wanted to but didn’t want to look a easy lay in the end i did stay. But that's for another day.

(Message edited by rigger on February 07, 2015)

AndyBB
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.45.208.210

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 01:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Quickly wanted to post this before i get back to work.

Just been to my local CG in my lunch hour, sometimes it's rammed, sometimes dead. Thought it was dead today but for one chubby guy. He was ok looking, but a little on the porky side. I was just going to ignore him until i saw he had his cock out.

It was fucking huge!!!

I went over and didn't even say anything, i just clamped my mouth on his cock and started sucking. His cock wasn't thick, but i would say at least 8" possibly 9". I knew i didn't have much time so sucked fast, licking up and down the shaft and taking as much of his cock into my mouth as i could handle.

He then exploded, i'd say 40% went into my mouth which i duly swallowed, but as he was coming he pulled out and 60% went all over my face. I looked like i'd had a bucket full of cum thrown in my face, it was everywhere.

I want to see him again so he can fuck me with that monster. i gave him my number but he wouldn't give me his, can only hope he rings. I want that inside me!

Tonyswma

Post Number: 48

Rating: 

Posted on Monday, January 05, 2015 - 02:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Had a nice time in the woods today.

Only called in on the off chance because it was dry and I was wearing heavy boots, so perfect for any mud.

Parked up and after a bit of a wander was approached by a younger guy. Not really my type but I chatted. As we spoke saw someone much more my sort, a short bloke, 60’s I would guess. I followed him as he made his way further into the deeper woods, where I knew there is a regular meeting point where trees have been pulled around to make a sheltered hide.

As I approached I saw his blue coat and that he was with someone else. As I rounded the corner saw him and two others, both similar age to him by the look of it. One I will call R I recognised from previous fun but the third one was new to me. They were wanking each other and as I approached they moved around to make space for me. The guy I knew said hello, and told me to check out 3s cock, as it’s as nice as yours.

The 3rd bloke did indeed have a beauty, a good 8” cut, what I would call a porn cock. Blue coat also had a cut cock, but smaller and R was quite small even when hard. However he knows what I like and makes up for any shortcoming in other ways!

As bluecoat wanked 3rds big dick R reached over and undid my jeans, pulling them down and freeing my hard cock. He grasped it and squeezed, telling them two to check me out. Bluecoat bent over and took over from R, taking my cock in his mouth and sucking me as R lifted my shirt and started biting on my nipples, just the way he knows I love. This sent me into overdrive and bluecoat responded with faster sucking and 3rd coming closer so I could wank his meat.

We continued for a few moments, then 3rd said he wanted some of what I was getting. I didn’t need asking anymore and bent down to take him in my mouth. He was hard already but I felt him swell as I started to suck him off, and play with his balls. After licking and sucking I straightened up and R reattached his teeth to one nipple, and bluecoat joined him biting on the other. I was in heaven but it got better when 3rd bent down and started sucking my cock.

Somewhere in all this my jeans had been pulled all the way down to my ankles and R took the opportunity to push a finger in between my arse cheeks and fingered my hole. Just then 3rd stood up and began to wank his cock as he shot his load onto the floor. He then zipped up and left.

R was pushing my legs and arse wider as Bluecoat went down on me again, but soon he was wanking and shooting his cum. I took the opportunity to drape myself over a tree branch and as he zipped up R started to give me a spanking with one hand as he fingered me with the other. I was shouting out begging for it much harder, which he did for a moment, then bent down and pulled my belt off my jeans, doubled it and started to use that on me. The pain was much better and the sound echoed round the woods, mingled with my gasps and groans.

We continued with this, R stopping every so often, sometimes to push his finger into my arse, sometimes to pull me up for more nipple biting, at one point he was so turned on he was almost drooling, and told me that he was ordering me to suck his cock. His cock was as wet as his lips as I sucked his precum up as he fucked my mouth very hard and fast. I felt him twitch but he pulled out before coming, and as a reward pushed me back over the branch and gave me a harder whipping.

I was ready to cum and so he stood me up a final time and as I wanked off he bit one nipple whilst twisting the other

As I wiped my cum soaked cock I saw we had an audience of 5 other blokes standing around, 3 wanking solo whilst a couple was having a good rimming up against a tree . As I zipped up and moved to the side this couple took my place, draping over the branch. I watched them for a while, enjoying how deep the guys arse was getting tongue fucked, but as the rimmer dropped his trousers and pushed his cock into the now well lubed hole I realised I needed to be off to my next appointment.

What a nice way to start the sex year though!

Tonyswma

Post Number: 47

Rating: 

Posted on Sunday, December 14, 2014 - 02:30 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was at Nomanshill Woods a while ago, and on one of those days when I get some action with a few blokes one stuck in my mind, a slim balding bloke, late 40s who sucked my cock and bit my nipples so well when he asked to suck his dick I did, even though that usually a no-no for me.

A few weeks later I’m there again and getting wanked by a bloke, not my sort of thing and a bit boring other than a few others were watching. A car pulled in and for some reason my wanker got the jitters and shot off. One bloke came over and took over however and after a few tugs pulled my shirt open and bit my nipple hard. I yelled out in pain and pleasure and he told me he remembered how I liked that from the last time!

Once I realised it was him I was horny as fuck, and when he suggested we drove to his hotel to continue in more comfort I was in my car and on his tail in an instant.

Once in the Hotel in Mansfield we were naked, kissing and pulling our bodies against each other on the bed. He spent some time biting and twisting my nipples, enjoying my noises and the effect it had on my already hard cock before lowering his head to suck me.

He really knew what he was doing and I had to work hard not to cum, when he broke off to kneel beside my head an pulled me onto his throbbing dick. I greedily sucked at it, getting as much as possible into my throat as he wanked my cock and twisted my nipples.

We broke off and I pushed him back onto the bed for a hot snogging with my hand wanking his cock. He continued to wank me as well and when I could not hold back any more I shot my cum over his chest.

He pushed me back and took over his cock, wanking over my face and body until he shot a heavy load of cum over my chest. We then spent a while kissing, our cum splattered bodies intertwined as we tasted each other.

After that I dressed and with a final snog at the door I left, but not before leaving my email so that we could meet up the next time he passed this way.

(Message edited by rigger on December 14, 2014)

Cocksucker77
Username: Cocksucker77

Post Number: 24

Rating: 

Posted on Monday, July 28, 2014 - 02:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi all you wankers,
Went to babacombe at the weekend ,went to the downs,and the toilets there is where I got to have agood suck and wank session,as I was stood at the loo two guys came and stood either side of me,and kept on smiling at me,when I looked down they were both stroking there lovey hard cocks,so of course I started to stroke my cock,next they both turned to face me and told me to suck their hard cocks,which I did,I continued to suck one then the other as one wanked my cock and the other fingered my arse,lovely mmmmm,next they told me to take both of their cocks in my mouth as they were about to shoot their hot spunk,and did not want it to go to waste,so I opened my mouth as wide as I could then they shoved their hard cocks into my mouth and tucked it hard,next they started to moan and groan and the next thing I knew I was getting a lovely mouthful of spunk,and had to keep on sucking them until they could shoot no more spunk into my mouth,
Will hope to go again soon just loved it

AndyBB
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.43.139.169

Rating: 

Posted on Sunday, June 15, 2014 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Wasn't sure if I should put this in here or crap shags. Wasn't really a crap shag, just a big strange.

Had gone out for a leaving do with some people at work, got pretty drunk, and inevitably started to feel horny. I made my excuses and left them and went to a cruising ground nearby. Now sometimes you have to go through a lot of undesirables before you meet a hunk, but I saw him pretty much straight away. Fuelled by lots of vodka I went straight up to him and told him how gorgeous he was. His odd reply was "You're a dirty little faggot slut, aren't you?" Now normally this would have made me take a step back, but last night I just giggled like a little schoolgirl.

I was hoping he'd be huge to match his bod, but he had an ok length. And to tell the truth the sex was pretty good, he seemed to last a good bit. You can always tell when it's lasted a while when it starts to hurt, and it hurt last night. The actual sex wasn't the odd bit, as i said it was good. It was what he was saying all the while he was fucking me doggy style that was odd. It was the constant "you love this don't you faggot?" And "Dirty little faggot, look what you're making me do." Now bearing in mind i had my back to him i couldn't see his face to see if he was joking, or maybe angry. But he never stopped, just kept on thrusting and calling me a faggot. Then as he must have been close to cumming he pulled out and as i was still on all fours stood in front of my face and thrust his cock into my mouth. He face fucked me a little while thrusting his full length into my mouth and then exploded down my throat. Even then it was "swallow every last drop faggot. That's your punishment for making me do this."

Not sure if he thought he was straight and it was my fault for making him want to have gay sex, i have no idea. I mean if he thought he was straight why was he hanging around a cruising site! Shame as he really was good looking.

Tonyswma

Post Number: 41

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 02:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have been working so hard recently that I have not had any opportunity for fun. But when conference call was cancelled at the last minute last week I found I had 2 hours to spare, and the sun was shining. The local cruising woods were calling me!

On arriving saw a dozen or so cars, most empty so wasted no time getting into the woods. I was wearing ripped jeans, polo shirt and boots, commando so that my hardening cock was already visible as I walked across the parking area and into the woods. As I moved in I could see a few people milling about but most of the 20-30 trackies and baseball cap look.

After 4-5 mins walking I saw an older gentleman walking down the path next to mine. I would guess early 60s, grey haired and quite small. As our paths intersected I said hello and we chatted for a moment. I could see he was eyeing up my cock and when I suggested we move to a quieter area he agreed. We walked to where some fallen trees made a bit of a barrier and he didn’t hesitate to grab my cock and balls, giving them a good hard squeeze and fondle.

As always when aroused my nipples were erect and I pulled my top up, exposing them and asking him to give them some rough treatment. He responded by licking and kissing at first, but with my encouragement he soon had his teeth sinking into them, making me gasp in pleasure and my cock grow even harder. As I leant back against the tree I pulled my belt undone and let my jeans drop, exposing my cock, arse and thighs. He broke off from biting me to admire the view, then grasped my cock and began to wank me, squeezing my shaft and using his other hand to pull on my balls. As he did some more of this he returned to my nipples, and as his excitement rose he became rougher, which turned me on even more.

As we stood there someone else approached. A small, stocky man, bald, mid 50’s. He paused a moment to watch, then realising how much I was enjoying the nipple torture me can and stood next to us, taking a firm hold of my left nipple as my right one was being bitten. He pulled and twisted, smiling at the noise I was making, then leant in to bite down on the swollen skin.

I was in heaven, having both tits tended to and my cock wanked, but the new guy obviously had other ideas. After a minute or so of biting he broke off and knelt down. The first guy generously guided my cock into his waiting mouth and as he began to suck me fast and deep, the first guy squeezed and pulled on my balls.

After a few mins of this, with the first guy alternating between watching cock being sucked and biting my nipples I could feel myself ready to cum. As I began to grunt and the cum started to shoot the guy on the ground groaned with pleasure, swallowing greedily until I was spent. Then he took a few moments more to milk every last drop out before releasing me. Giving me a smile and a “thanks” he moved off and my original companion took a moment to stroke my cock and lick his fingers, before moving off as well.

10 mins later I was back home, in the shower enjoying the stinging from the hot water hitting my well chewed skin, and enjoying the feeling so much it began to have its effect once again…!

Rigger
Username: Rigger

Post Number: 2239

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 11:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Guys - a reminder that contributions to the stories section should not include references to such items as underage sex (including references to one's own activities at that age if now an adult), to activities involving the use of drugs and any other activity considered as illegal such, for example as rape and beastiality.
Some past messages have been edited to remove such content but, following this reminder, please note that any future contributions which are contrary to the above guidelines will be refused and/or deleted. (Moderators)

Virago39
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 31.122.190.255

Rating: 

Posted on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I had heard about a local shopping centre that was a total dump really but very big with lots of walkways / car parks. I guy I had chatted to online said there were several toilets with one large one in the middle that was notorious for cruising and had glory holes.
I headed in nervously and had a look around 8 urinals and 3 cubicles on either side. I went in to one cubicle which had a small hole sadly too small for my xl thick 8" cock.
Sat for 5mins with one old cruiser trying his luck so I left.
I went for a coffee returning to find 5 cubicles closed and the far left one free so I went in and noticed as I dropped my jeans there was a bigger glory hole than the other cubicle.
I sat on the pan playing with my cock as I read all the notes left on the walls and had a lean forward now and again to see who was in the cubicle next to me.
I could see a pair of white sports trainers and some dark trackie bottoms so I decided to stand up playing a bit of shadow wank when a shadow then a face came over to the hole who watched for a min then stood up wanking his cock at the hole then he shoved it thru.
He was around 25 kinda scally type slim 5" small thin cock so I gave him a few strokes then he cum really quickly and left.
As soon as he went out another came in obviously waiting outside wearing dirty jeans hi vis jacket and by the clumping noise boots! I sat for a bit then a dirty rigger boot came closer to the gap under the wall between us then shook a bit as he wanked. I leaned forward to find a nice muscle skinhead guy mid 30s with a massive red bull tin thick shaft big bollocks and nice hairy legs wanking like fuck. As soon as he clocked me looking he leaned forward for a look at me so I sat back and wanked my fat 8" prick hard which was soaking with precum.
He then put his cock thru the hole so I started to wank him licking his piss slit encouraging him to push the full length thru which he did..
I wanked and sucked him for ages before he tensed up cumming a bucket load over my hand and the floor then zipped up and left.
I was horny as fuck by this time but got nervous and thought I've been in here long enough so I flushed and went to wash my hands. There were two older guys standing at the urinals "not my type" so I put them under the dryer then left.
On exiting the main door I heard a guy cough behind me who must have been in one of the other cubicles. He was around 30 tall straight looking smartly dressed shirt n tie so I looked in a couple of shop windows then followed him a bit going thru a door up a ramp in to a stairwell area leading to another car park. He stopped under the stairs groping himself which I stopped then we both started to grope each other and kiss a bit before we both took out our cocks only quickly to put them back away and quickly walked up the stairs as people and kids were coming down the stairs. I followed him over to a new car which he got in waving me over. So I went over and sat in the passenger seat and chatted a bit saying nice car and cock lol. He said he didn't have much time and had to get back to work but asked would like to meet later? He was nice
I asked him what he had in mind? He said he worked in a car dealership 2mins away and it was his turn for a late and if I came in and was discreet as he was married we could go for a test drive (play somewhere) or if I came in just before 8pm we could have a lock in and play in his office.
I said I could pop in before 8pm and if all was clear he could lock us in and have a play.
I arrived 7.50pm waking around the cars on the forecourt when he came out and briefly chatted saying there was another sales mgr still there but if I wanted he could give me his card and works number / email / mobile / bit too trusting! I told him I would call him on his mobile to arrange a test drive mm.
I called him and arranged to go back to the garage close to shutting time the following week.
I entered the garage showroom and pretended to look at the cars. He was talking to an older man and woman but waved across to me. Shortly after they left then he said to go in to a small office and sit down then he went and closed the forecourt barrier and locked the main doors.
He came straight in undoing his tie and his tight grey suit trousers pulling out his 7"cock and sliding his trousers down sitting on the desk next to me. I stood up leaning over wanking his cock and snogging him as he undid my jeans. I sat back down and started to suck him offering him poppers which he took gladly then pushing me off said slow down and got down and started to suck me as I sat sliding my jeans to my ankles! I started to get poppered up then we snogged wanking but he kept pushing my mouth or hand off his cock as he obviously cums easily but kept sucking me ball deep all 8"! He asked if I liked to fuck which I love fucking nice ass. He asked if I had lube condoms which I had with me "just In case" then he bent over his desk with the poppers under his nose so I rolled on the condom then used the full packet of lube on his nice smooth ass before entering him working it in bit by bit until ball deep! He moaned / gave verbal very loudly almost shouting enjoying being pumped for only a few mins then tried to stand up with me still in him then started to wank himself but I pulled his hand off as I was no where near to cumming so I started to fuck him harder not allowing him to wank but he tensed up moaning like fuck cumming / shuddering uncontrollably without even touching himself shooting a massive 1/2 a dozen streams of cum over the carpet then hopped of my cock wiping himself with paper towel as his mobile started to ring. (His wife)!
He didn't answer but said he would have to go saying could we meet again and I said no probs!
I called him a couple of times weeks later to see if I could arrange a test drive again and he called back saying to meet him after work in a quiet road which I did. Ended up fucking him another 4 times before he was transferred to another branch in Manchester as he had been promoted!
He still sends me sexy pics and texts and wants to meet up soon when he's up visiting family!! He has the hottest hole!!

Mechanic
Username: Mechanic

Post Number: 148

Posted on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 12:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well done Ste - everything 'cums' to he who waits.
Hartshead Moor I presume.
I avoid the M62 like the plague - but obviously it can have its moments.

Ste
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 185.26.180.65

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 07:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well it finally happened! At m62 services near brighouse.

I often go in hearing suspicious and intriguing noises from the glory hole cubicles but they're always taken so just end up coming away un satisfied.

Today, went in. Someone's in one side, I go to the other. Foot shuffles and before I know it, some guys got his massive cock through the hole...I'm there tossing it and sucking on the end...I couldn't believe how big it was. He pulled back through and hinted to me to put my end in. Mine being a little smaller than his left me intimidated slightly but I got a good working on and before I knew it, I blew everywhere.

I quickly left as the guilt feeling kicked in but I just couldn't believe how big he was...was an experience anyway

Rigger

Post Number: 2191

Posted on Monday, December 30, 2013 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Some nice memories recalled there Richar Aj
I used to be a regular visitor to Studland some years back and could visualise the scenery you mention - probably laid in most of them myself!!
You omitted to mention the mosquitoes - a deadly pest in the swampy woods at times!!

Richar Aj
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.134.131.183

Rating: 

Posted on Monday, December 30, 2013 - 08:30 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It was a pleasant summer weekday and I took time off work to go to the beach. Studland Bay is less than an hour away, and I decided it was the perfect day for a visit. I wore a tee shirt, black thong and white shorts, and carried food, drink a book and a towel in a small rucksack.
As I arrived at the end of the naturist beach I took off the shorts and started along the edge of the dunes. It was early and I was heading for a quiet corner at the back of the dunes where you could sit in a shallow area with a small wall of sand all around. As I approached I could see a guy in skimpy swimming trunks sitting on one of the walls. We said hello, and he admired my thong - there was quite a bulge at the front by now. He invited me to sit and immediately his hand was on my leg and moving up to caress my thong. It was quiet, no-one about and he got down and his mouth and tongue started working at the material. My cock was bursting to be free and he slipped it out of the side swallowing it into his mouth. He worked it up and down and explored with his tongue. The string of the thong was tight between my cheeks and I gripped it hard as he sucked. In a few moments I climaxed and spurted cum into his mouth. It was wonderful.
Afterwards, we chatted some more and he rubbed sunscreen lotion on my back, bum and legs. We parted as I went to explore the dunes some more - saying “See you again later, maybe”.
I went towards the front of the dunes only wearing the thong and sat up high looking over the beach drinking some water and reading for an hour or so. People were wandering along the top of the dunes and finding hideaways in basins amongst the tall grass. I stood to survey the scene and a very young guy came by wearing grey cotton shorts and paused to look as he passed me. I turn a couple of times surveying the horizon so that he got an all-round view. He strolled on into the dunes looking back as he went and I followed at a distance.
He found a secluded spot and arranged his towel on the ground. I was quite close as he removed the grey shorts, revealing white tanga briefs with a considerable outline at the front. We smiled at each other, and he asked if I would apply some sun cream for him. I rubbed it into his shoulders, back and legs right up to the edge of his beautiful bum outlined in the briefs. He turned over so that I could do his front and as I rubbed the cream into his chest and legs his hand moved up the back of my leg and stoked my uncovered bum.
After finishing rubbing in the cream my hands moved to the tanga and the huge cock within. He moved his hand around and started massaging my cock. Very soon we stripped each other and massaged until we climaxed together shooting cum onto the sand. We rested and then put our underwear back on. I thanked him and moved on.
There were a number of other guys to admire that day and in the late afternoon it got cooler and everyone started leaving the beach. I wandered towards the back of the dunes as I started to leave and there was the first guy still in the same place. So without further ado we repeated that morning’s activity. A perfect end to a lovely day.

(Message edited by dj47 on December 30, 2013)

Tw7guy

Post Number: 6

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 05:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

And another in the same cruising ground as the first one.

I live in West London and in the summer I quite often head down to a secluded spot in the woods to relax, sunbathe & have a bit of a fun. Over the years I have had some very horny times down there with a wide variety & number of guys.

Last summer I decided to head down there one scorching Sunday at around 11am. It doesn't normally get that busy down there until after 1pm but I figured I could have a few hours of chilling pout, reading & getting a tan. Most of the action normally takes place in the woods but I went straight for the open field which the woods border. It's fantastic in summer as there is some tree cover but more importantly it's full of really long grass so you can find a spot to lie down and put your towel down and no one can see you unless they walk right past you.

There were one or two other guys there so I found a spot away from them and settled down. I stripped down to my tight white boxers and lay down on my towel. I had only been there for about 5-10 minutes when I noticed another guy stand up not too far away from me. He must have been there all the time but as he had been lying down I had missed him. The guy was in his mid 30's tall and muscular, he looked spanish with dark hair covering his big chest and legs. What got me even more excited was that he was only wearing a pair of very tight white speedos and his bulge was obvious even from a distance. He must have noticed me arrive and he headed in my general direction - not making it obvious but clearly coming for a closer look. As he got closer my cock started to get hard making my own bulge increasingly large. He stopped about a metre or two away from me, standing with his legs slightly apart and then slowly traced the outline of his cock with his finger - I watched it grow even more in reponse to this and without taking my eyes off his cock reached down and did the same to mine. Seeing that he grabbed hold of his cock with his hand making it clear what he wanted then he slid his speedos down slightly so I could see the massive head of his cock peeking over the top.

By this point I had already started leaking pre-cum I was so excited but before I could show him my wet cock he moved back to where he had been sitting giving me one final look which made it clear I was to follow him. I paused for a second but then quickly jumped up grabbing my stuff and walked over to him giving everyone else a good look at me in just my boxers. Where he was lying was just by a tree which made it harder to see anyone lying there and there was room next to him for my towel so I put it down and lay next to him. At first I wasn't sure what to do - he hadn't spoken done anything to suggest he'd noticed my presence but then his hand reached down and started to caress my leg, then roughly pulled my legs apart so he could caress my inner thighs and up to my balls. As much as I enjoyed it all I wanted to do was see what that cock looked like out of his shorts. I pulled myself down into position to get a taste of it and started to lick his cock through his speedos. He groaned in pleasure at this so I grabbed hold of the waist band and pulled his speedos down all the way so he was lying naked in front of me. His cock was big - about 8" in length and really thick especially the head. I reached down with my tongue and started to lick up & down the tongue before focusing on the head which was covered with pre-cum. Then I moved to take it in my mouth, at first I only took the head, moving my lips up and down it but bit my bit I moved further down the cock which was getting harder and harder my the second. Eventually I was nearly at the base - my mouth & throat filled with this hard cock & soon I was working up and down the whole shaft without a problem as his groans got louder. After a while he pulled me off his cock and up his body and stuck his tongue where his cock had just been - we snogged for a while before he stopped and said he wanted to fuck me. By this point I was so horny I would have done anything so I said yes and he reached into his bag for some lube & and lubed up his cock and then my arse. He lay back down - his cock sticking straight up and told me to sit on it. Slowly I lowered myself onto his cock - he waited for me to take the whole thing which I did though the sensation was so overwhelming at first I thought I was going to pass out. I didn't however and then managed to start moving up and down his shaft which caused him to give loud moans of pleasure. At this point another guy walked past us - he was a young guy about 20 i'd seen there before and sucked off a few weeks previously - he was only wearing a pair of shorts and his cock obviously became hard as he stood and watched us. The guy that was fucking me saw him as well - and told him to come over and fuck my face. He didn't need to be told twice and he was soon out of his shorts standing in front of me and guiding his cock into my mouth. The guy fucking me started to take charge, thrusting his hips and forcing his cock into me faster and faster and told the other guy to do the same so the young guy put his hands on the back of my head and forced me to take his whole cock down my throat, I managed to grab my own cock and start wanking it desperate to get some kind of release. It was so intense I lost track of time but we can't have been doing it for long when the older guy let out a huge groan and his cum started to pump out of his cock. Seconds later i came as well my cum shooting straight up hitting my chin and the young guys balls. He soon followed suit and soon I was swallowing every last drop of his cum as he burst in my mouth.

We all just stayed still for a few seconds before the young guy withdrew from my mouth and grabbed his shorts and pulled them up and said thanks for a great BJ before walking off. As I stood up and let the older guys cock slide out of my arse I noticed there were quite a few other guys looking our way clearly turned on by listening & watching us have sex. The older guy motioned for me to lie down again and when I did he put his arms around me and started snogging me. We ended up staying there together for the next few hours, sun bathing, snogging & having some more fun together and with some of the other guys down there. Though I have had some other fantastic times down there I reckon that's got to be the best.

Tw7guy

Post Number: 5

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 05:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Another old story

I was on the train today heading to a nearby part of London to do some shopping. I decided to get off at the stop before the one I needed, partly because it was a sunny day and I figured it would be a nice walk and partly as I knew there was supposed to be a really cruisy spot on the way. When I first got off the train I was a bit unsure of which was to go but after about 10-15 minutes I saw a horny looking guy in a football shirt and trackie bottoms who looked like be up for some fun. I decided to keep exploring the area to make sure I was in the right spot and quickly spotted another guy sitting on a bench looking my way. I couldn't see him that well but he looked pretty sexy so I kept looking back at him as I headed towards a more wooded area. Pretty soon I noticed he had got up from the bench and was now following me so I headed deeper in the woods looking for a secluded area. Soon I found a spot and waited to see if he would join me as I started to feel hornier and hornier.

Within minutes he had caught up, he was mid to late 30's, lots of stubble and looked tired - he looked in good shape though and was wearing what looked like tight black work trousers and a white shirt - he stopped about a metre away looking nervously at me. I instantly reached down and gave my already hard cock a rub through my shorts. That seem to be all he needed and within seconds he was right in front of me, unzipping his trousers and rubbing my cock through my shorts. At first we were just wanking each other off our trousers and underwear only pulled down slightly, his head was down as if he didn't want to look at me so I figured he was probably a 'straight' guy just out to get off. However as I started to run my hands over more of his body things got more heated and he undid his shirt revealing a gorgeous hairy chest. Soon we were pretty much naked and snogging like mad and then I started to play with his nipples with my tongue before going down on his cock. It was a pretty decent cock - around 7 inches but not too thick so I managed to take the whole thing pretty easily and as I got to work on it I could here him moan in pleasure. After a while, surprisingly, we swapped places and he started to suck me, slowly at first but soon taking all of it. This went on for a while, him sucking me, then me sucking him and then us wanking and snogging. Thankfully no one walked past as we were too deep into it to really notice anyone.

Eventually we couldn't hold it anymore and both came, with me swallowing every last bit of the ton of spunk he shot in my mouth and then him wanking me off - making sure I shot all over his chest. As were cleaning up and getting dressed he told me he was a security guard and had just finished a night shift - had been feeling horny the whole evening and really needed that. Turns out he'd just split with his girl friend and he suggested we meet up tomorrow after his shift. He's hopefully going to come round to my place and pick up where we left off. Said he's always wanted to fuck a bloke so can't wait for tomorrow.

He did come over and fuck me - a few times after that actually.

Tw7guy

Post Number: 2

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 04:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

We must have been making quite a bit of noise as suddenly many other guys walked past or even stopped for a look and the way I was positioned I could see all of them. One quite fit guy did come right over to me with his cock out and I thought he might try and fuck my face but instead he just took his cock out and started wanking while watching the black guys cock pump into my hole. He must have been very horny as within minutes he came all over my back. This seemed to have an effect on the guy fucking me as he said he was close to cumming, telling me to turn over he withdrew, took his condom off and shot his load all over my hard cock and chest. I was lying there exhausted covered in cum as he stood over me squeezing every last drop onto me, standing there sweating with just his white socks and trainers on.

Eventually he was done and he put his shorts back on and asked if I was going to be down there again soon as he had a mate who would love to do me as well. We arranged a possible meet and he gave me one last kiss and headed off. I was still horny after all that and was about to wank myself off but thankfully a guy I'd played about with before down there turned up and helped me out!

Tw7guy

Post Number: 1

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 03:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This is from about 10 years ago when I was in my early twenties.

I had the day off work and it was a hot day so I headed down to my local cruising ground. My main focus was just to have to sunbathe and relax - as it was a work day I didn't think it would be that busy so wasn't too worried about anything more than that.

I found a nice quiet spot, stripped down to my tight white boxers and stretched out with my book. While I was there a few guys walked past me but most of them older than I was looking for at the time so I didn't respond to their interest. After about two hours though a sexy black guy walked past, he was wearing footie shorts with a t-shirt tucked into them and had a well muscled body with massive thighs which really turn me on. He instantly got my attention and I gave my cock a rub through my boxers as he walked past, watching me the whole time. He walked right past but within minutes was back and stood about 5 metres away from me rubbing what looked like a pretty massive cock through his shorts as I did the same. Eventually I got bored of him just standing there and took my boxers off showing him my cock hoping that would encourage him to walk over.

It worked as he quickly came over once he saw me wanking. As he got close I got on to my knees so I could be in reach of his hard cock, he let me pull his shorts right down and I got first sight of his thick cock which must have been about 9 inches long. Straight away I got my mouth around it, working just the head at first and then slowly taking more and more of his monster cock until I could fit every last inch down my throat. Once I had done that he put his hands on the back of my head and started to fuck my throat hard. He was clearly loving it as I could hear his groans getting louder and he didn't even stop as another guy walked past and stopped to watch us for a while.

Thought I was enjoying being used by this big guy I was finding it hard to cope with this hard face fucking but then he stopped, pulled me up and kissed me long and deep, then holding me close our hard cocks rubbing against each other he said he had condoms and lube and wanted to fuck my arse. I instantly agreed and after he took off his shorts he told me to get on my knees so he could do me doggy. When I was ready I felt his hands on my arse exposing my hole and was waiting for him to lube me up when I suddenly felt his tongue enter me as he started to give me an expert rim job. Two more guys walked past while he was doing this and I was so turned on by them seeing me on my hands and knees unable to hide the pleasure I was getting from his tongue. Soon he was ready to move on and his cock was ready to enter me. He took it slow at first, easing it into my willing hole until it was all the way in and holding it there waiting for me to get used to it while telling me how tight I was. Then though he start to move inside me, as before with the blow job once he got going he was relentless, fucking me hard and deep, his balls slapping against my arse. It was hard to take but at the same time the pleasure was intense

Jud_leeds
Username: Jud_leeds

Post Number: 21

Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 06:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Cheers mate, yes that got my cock straining in my trackies, thanks

kentcob
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.177.92.143

Rating: 

Posted on Friday, June 28, 2013 - 03:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Here you go, Jud. Hope it gets your trackies good n wet!

Years back, when I was a student, I used to hitch around the country a lot to see mates, go to parties, concerts and all that. On one occasion I was hitching to Glasgow on ‘A’ roads and, although it was summer, it was tipping down with rain. I figured that there was no point in getting my clothes soaked so I wore some brief shorts and a T shirt and hitched by a pull in, hoping I’d get picked up soon.

Eventually a rig drew up and the passenger door flew open. The driver was a burly guy with a beard, check shirt, CAT boots and cut-off denims. He was heading north an offered to take me as far as his rest stop for the night. He had a warm, sexy smile and we chatted easily for a while. I couldn’t help checking out his muscled legs, especially where his thighs turned less tanned as they ran into his cut-offs. ‘Nice basket too.

He said: ‘If you want to dry off those shorts on the engine cover, I’ve got some dry trackies back in the cab you can wear’

In a moment I’d climbed through the curtains and awkwardly rolled off my shorts in the cramped space and pulled on the pair of lightweight grey trackies that were folded on the end of the bunk. There was a manly smell of sweat around, not rank but definitely horny. I could also see a couple of mags poking out under the pillow and when I took a look they were gay wank mags.

I jumped when he asked if I was ok and although I was half hard I climbed back into the cab, which was now pretty warm. We chatted a bit more and then I got drowsy and nodded off, sprawled across the wide seat.

I came to suddenly as the rig pulled up sharp. A car had skidded off the road and the traffic was suddenly piling up.
‘Sorry’ he said, ‘Looks like you were having a nice dream, there!’
He was nodding towards the crotch of the trackies which clearly showed the outline of my rock hard cock. Remembering the mags, I cheekily said ‘I don’t think this is the first boner that’s been in here, do you?’

He gave me a big grin and said ‘You’re right there and there’s another one coming up here too’ and he squeezed his basket which was now showing a good sized bulge. I said ‘Nice one, looks like it needs to get out’.

The traffic started moving gain and I moved closer and started running my hand up his thigh and over the straining denim of that hardening bulge while he managed to rub the taut fabric of the trackies as well as keeping his eyes on the road. He said’ I think we need to find a quiet lay-by, don’t you?

A few miles further on he pulled into one of those lay-bys that are screened from the main road by hedges. We’d barely stopped before I was down in his lap, unbuttoning his shorts and reaching in for his thick cock. I stretched it out to its full 7”, squeezing a drop of pre-cum from the tip and tasting it before swallowing the whole length in a greedy gulp. He was moaning and bucking his hips while reaching for my crotch, massaging it through the thin cloth and focusing short quick strokes on the bloated head of my dick. I could feel that I was oozing loads of pre-cum ‘cos the material felt wet and cold against my skin and the more he stroked my cock the greater the tension got in my groin.

I was really working his prick now; long, deep, slurping gulps. He was groaning and trying to hold back but suddenly it was too much and I felt him begin to unload strong spurts of cum down my throat. That tipped me over the edge too and even though my cock was still inside the trackies, I just let rip with heavy wads of cum, feeling it all hot and sticky, running down the shaft and oozing like cream through the fabric.

We gradually came down, grinning with pure pleasure, and gradually straightened ourselves up. He apologised for cumming so quickly and suggested that we could have a more relaxed time if I came with him to the truckers stop he was checking into later that evening. But that’s another part of the story…….

Jud_leeds

Post Number: 20

Posted on Wednesday, June 26, 2013 - 09:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Cheers kentcob,
I've got a thing for guys who cum in their trackies ... You got any stories for us ? ;-p

kentcob
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.177.92.143

Posted on Monday, June 24, 2013 - 09:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Nice one, Jud. That got me coming in my trackies. More please!

Jud_leeds

Post Number: 19

Rating: 

Posted on Saturday, June 15, 2013 - 03:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Rugby Player
Reading the recent discussions about rugby players reminds me of an experience I had years ago, This short (true) story could go under lots of topics:

I’d been doing contract work for a few years when the bottom dropped out of the market – I went from high paid specialist in my field, to unemployed in the space of a weekend. So being practical I took the first job that came along, working unsocial shifts in a call centre. Yeah I was over-qualified but it was easy work and paid the bills.

On the first day I met my team members and my new team leader – a strapping great man, 6 foot of muscle squeezed into a company polo shirt. Well even if I didn’t enjoy the job I would be happy to look at him for eight hours a day. I sailed through the training course and was soon working evening and weekend shifts on my new team.

Working the late shift really suited me, I could finish work at 11 drive the long way home, and call in at a notorious cruising spot near the motorway. It was a secluded layby where truckers would park for the night and it wasn’t unknown to get a bunk-up in a trucker’s bunk bed.

After a few weeks in the job it was my teams turn to have the Friday evening off and we arranged to meet in town for a meal and some drinks. The company always put some money towards it which encouraged everyone to turn up. I was one of the first to arrive, but my team leader,
Steve was already at the bar with the envelope full of company cash. “Jud, glad you made it. First drink’s on us, what you having?” We both got pints and went to save the largest table until everyone else arrived.

Steve seemed genuinely interested in me, the newest member of his team, “We don’t get chance to talk much at work, always on the phone, what do you get up to out of work, you into any sport?”
“No”, I told him, “I’m a bit of a geek, I love my computer games and surfing the internet, but I am a bit of a monster when it comes to beer. I love a good pub night”. Steve raised his eyebrows, “You should have said sooner, quite a few of us on the team like a beer and a couple of us play at the local rugby club – I’m deputy captain - so we meet there on a Saturday afternoon, the bar’s pretty decent and very cheap. I’ll let you know next time we’re planning a boozy afternoon”

Steve had to go back to the bar to get drink in for the other colleagues who were now arriving in droves. He came back with another pint for me, “There you go, it’s supposed to be first drink on the company but I always forget how many I’ve bought” He grinned “and as long as I get receipts they don’t question how much we spend”.
We had a great night out, I vaguely remember getting a taxi and arriving home in the very early hours. I fell into bed half-dressed and very drunk.

The Saturday was also our day off so I had plenty of time to sleep off the hangover, home-alone for the day cat-napping and watching porn on the internet. What better way to spend Saturday? By ten that night I was decidedly horny so I pulled on a sweat shirt, trackie bottoms (no underwear) and drove to the cruising ground.

There were a couple of cars there, no truckers tonight, so I parked up and wandered into the small clump of trees where I knew I would find some action. It was pitch black but my eyes slowly adjusted and occasional car headlights from the nearby motorway picked out shadowy figures in the bushes.

I walked towards a circle of five or six lads, obviously wanking while someone in the middle was on his knees sucking cock. I flopped my own out and started stroking on it. OK, seedy and sleazy but it was fun. The guy next to me put a hand on my shoulder and leaned into me, whispering in my ear “Come on lad, over here, let’s have some fun”. I shrugged and let him lead me away from the circle and towards another large bush.

Just then a car sped down the motorway and I caught sight of the guy’s face. It was Steve, my team leader from work. The beer-swilling, rugby-playing, team leader. Bingo!

I wasn’t sure if he’d realised it was me
He began undoing his belt, “What you into?” he asked “Nothing heavy” I replied” just here to have a wank and maybe suck some cock”. “You’ll do for me lad, I’m looking for the same”. We reached out and took hold of each other’s cocks, the feel of a cold hand on my hot cock was electric, he sprang to attention.

We wanked each other for a few minutes then he asked the question “you fancy sucking mine?” Yes. Yes I did. I was on my knees and had it in my mouth before he could change his mind. I couldn’t get enough of it, I pulled his jeans down to his knees and went for his underwear.
He was wearing a jock-strap and his cock was squeezed out the side. No wonder I couldn’t get to any more of it, the tight elastic holding him in. He looked down and patted me on the head, “Yeah I’ve come straight from the rugby, shit day, we lost. But you’re making me feel better”.

I massaged his arse cheeks pulling his cock into my willing mouth, I bet he hadn’t showered since the rugby match, he smelt sweaty and beery and spunky. “Uh, Uh, I’m gonna cum” he grunted, trying to pull me off his dick, but it was no good, I was having his spunk. He shot it in my mouth and I hungrily gulped it down. Then he was gone, jeans up, fastened, and walked off.
As he walked away I caught another glimpse of him in car headlights and realised he was wearing the local team rugby shirt.

It never happened again and neither of us ever mentioned it. I don’t know if he calls himself straight or what. But we stayed friends and team-mates for a couple of years, and I went to the rugby club bar with him many times. And there are other stories to tell ….

AndyBB
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 94.170.25.236

Rating: 

Posted on Saturday, June 15, 2013 - 07:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I do like to get myself into these situations. Well not been cruising for ages but got the urge last night. Got there around 9:30 and still a few good ones hanging around, i saw a guy i liked straight away and smiled at him hoping he'd follow me. He did start to but then turned around, maybe he was new. I came across one guy getting screwed with two guys watching, liked the look of one of them and as he had his cock out already i took hold of it. But he pulled his cock away and said he just liked to watch. But the other guy seemed keen, so i took hold of his cock instead. Nice size, defo filled my mouth when i knelt in front of him, but he didn't last long. Next guy i came across was walking towards me and smiled and walked off into the woods i'd just come out of, so i followed him back in. I knew what he wanted as in the woods beside the wall is where most go to have sex as it's totally secluded.
He knew what he wanted and didn't even want to be sucked first just got me on all fours and started banging away. Not sure what size he was but it felt big. We got a watcher but neither of us minded, or cared. He lasted a good time and kept me just the right side of my pain/pleasure threshold. Then he must of finished and the guy watching entered me, it was pretty slick. Didn't really get a look at the guy watching but he wasn't bad, not as big but still good with what he had. I still didn't get a look at him because as he finished he must have got up and left straight away.
Then the next guy was the one i woke up to not an hour ago. Short, but very good looking. He smiled, i smiled and i started leading him back into the woods but he said he was waiting for some friends and would i like to join him. I asked what for thinking it could be a gangbang. No such luck. He said they were into 'Bukkake'. Now i can honestly say i've never experienced this before, yeah i've had guys cum on my face and arse but never a group. If i hadn't already been screwed twice in quick succession i might have said no, but i thought what the hell.
So we went back to one of their flats and pretty much got down the business straight away. Now the weirdest thing i found is that some don't want you to touch them. There were six of them and i thought i would be sucking six cocks until they exploded on me. But only two wanted me to suck them and only one, the original guy, wanted anything more. But it was an experience, me lying on my back with 6 guys either standing or kneeling around me, wanking. With two dipping there cocks in my mouth but them pulling out before i could get going. They seemed to be having a competition on who could last longest as they seemed to last ages, but as soon as one came they all seemed to cum. And they came everywhere, and i mean everywhere. Feet, legs, cock, belly, face and best of all, hair. Then they hung around for a bit and then left. I thought that might be it but the guy whose flat it was indicated he might want something more. He did say it usually took him ages to get hard again, but i had a good go. And then the sex was pretty good. He even said i could stay if i wanted so i thought what the fuck. Then woke up at just after 6am and got up and got out of there in a hurry. Taxi fare was quite a bit but it was a good night, new experience for me which is always good.

oxfdcokluvr
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 81.153.60.241

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 09:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

With the boss expected back from his Easter break later on today, I thought I might have an extended lunch break and call in at the local cottage to see if anyone was about. With all this cold weather it has been very quite just lately and today seemed to be no exception. It is always fairly busy at lunchtime with the burger van parked there but not the right sorts of people were calling in. A Transit pulled up and out got a young guy who I had seen before with his rather muddy trackies and rigger boots he looked as if he had just come off a building site. He stood having a piss when I joined him at the urinals, I waited a while to see if he was up for some fun but all he wanted to do was look at my cock while he had a wank. Not the sort of fun I was looking for but it was nice to watch his young cock spurt its load into the trough below.

I returned to my car which was relatively warm with the sun shining through the windows and sat watching the dogs being walked and the truckers picking up their bacon sarnies and cups of tea. A guy pulled up and glanced towards my car as he walked to the loos – we all know that sort of glance. I followed after a short delay and joined him at the urinal but couldn’t see anything except for a stream of piss hitting the stainless steel. A little grandpa then came in and stood between us which rather slowed things down a bit. As he left I could see the first guy with a massive uncut cock in his hand. He glanced to look at mine, I nodded towards the lockups, he wedged it back in his jeans and headed in the right direction.

Once the door was bolted we quickly unbuckled belts and pulled down zips – my eyes didn’t deceive me the first time. His cock was 7 to 8 inches and really thick with a beautiful pair of big bollocks all held together with two steel cock rings. He said he only liked big cocks which gave me a bit of a boost – we were about the same length but he won on the thickness stakes. In the rather cramped conditions we did our best to suck each others cocks and have a nice passionate kiss. This is going well I thought but would be much better back at my place – he didn’t take a lot of persuading and about 15 minutes later I was following him up the stairs. We soon stripped off and his half hard cock was already oozing precum from his generous foreskin If I had known I would have left the heating on but under the duvet we were soon generating some heat. Half an hour of passion and things were coming to a head. The poppers were out and both of our cocks were well lubed up – our two cocks looked so good together, their big purple helmets all glistening and being held together with my fist. With me kneeling between his legs, it wasn’t long before his breathing started to increase and globs of white spunk shot from those big balls. With the extra lube the he had produced I could now concentrate on my cock. I hadn’t cum for a few days so I knew there would be a good load – the first shot hit his cheek with the remainder going all over his chest joining the remains of his cum.

Wow – that’s the sort of lunch break I could do with everyday. Half a box of tissues and I don’t know how many wet wipes later we managed to clean ourselves up ready to continue the rest of our day. Though not before we had exchanged mobile numbers so that we could repeat the performance at some later date – sooner rather than later I hope!!

Tonyswma

Post Number: 28

Rating: 
Votes: 9 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 03:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Another encounter which I posted a while ago and got lost.

On a visit to Normshill Woods during the summer. I was wearing a gym gear of s vest top and cut off trackies. There were a lot of guys there as it was midday, hot sunny and dry, but most were wandering round and not my type. Then I saw a bloke, shortish, early 50’s walking towards me with another bloke behind him, a bit taller, possibly late 40s? I smiled at them both as I passed and said a hello, and was pleased to note that both had stopped and checked me. They then started to follow me into the woods together. Interesting, I thought, as not many couples come cruising.

I stopped a little way on to allow them to catch up. As we exchanged a few pleasantries about how busy it was and how hot it was, I was stroking my cock through my trackie bottms. The shorter bloke reached out and had a feel, gripping it hard and making it even bigger. I let out a groan and pulled the trackies down. As I didn’t have anything on underneath my cock jumped into view and both reached out to fondle it and my balls, as I pulled my vest top up, exposing my erect nipples ready for some biting. A few blokes were gathering to watch which does not bother me, but the other two didn’t seem to like it.

They asked if I wanted to go back to their van and, with my cock out and nipples throbbing, I of course said yes! We walked back to a transit van, and on opening the side up found it was half full of decorators gear. We climbed inside and although it was a squeeze managed to all get in, where some serious snogging took place between the three of us as I quickly stripped naked.

After both of them took a nipple each they subjected me to some delicious licking and sucking which I persuaded them to turn into some biting and twisting, feeling for their cocks as they responded. Both had dungarees on which they have unfastened and as I fumbled they undid them to slip out a couple of nice cocks, one thick and 6-7ish, the other bigger and cut.

After wanking them for a while I was asked to get down on my knees and the shorter guy with the bigger cock rubbed his wet head on my lips, to which my tongue responded, before taking him in to start sucking him. As I did this the taller bloke proceeded to snog the lips off him. After a few moments of this the taller guys cock was also pushed in my face, and I proceeded to suck them both, taking it in turns to suck and wank them. Soon taller guys was grunting and then shot his cum into my hand and on my chest. As soon as he had finished he pulled away and asked me to lie down with my head and shoulder up against the back of the van, which I did with difficulty. He then jumped on my cock and began to suck me, deep and hard, and the shorter guy stood over me and fed his cock into my willing mouth. After a few mins more he too started to cum, and pulling his cock out he wanked himself off over my body.

This was too much to resist and as I started to cum the taller guy took my load in his mouth, not spitting until he had every drop. He then came up and gave me a cum dripping kiss, which the other bloke joined in on as well.

Just as I thought we might be going for a second round a mobile rang and the taller one answered. After a brief call he said “sorry we have to go, that was the wife just checking how long we will be, customer wanted to go out”. They had taken a lunch break and rather than a sandwich had decided to just get meat to eat.

With that I dressed, jumped out and they shot off. Never did get a chance to how they had hooked up, if they cruised together often or if they wanted more fun.

tricure
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 176.26.197.136

Posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - 04:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

engjock, Loved your story, wish i'd bumped into you like that, make our own story... discretely

engjock
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.22.156.77

Rating: 
Votes: 12 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 - 10:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Over the weekend I decided to take advantage of the good weather and get my road bike out and go for a ride round my bit of N Yorkshire. Towards late afternoon, on the way back I stopped at the A59 Skipbridge lay-by mainly to have a pee, but also to stretch a nagging hamstring muscle. Going behind the tea stall I was surprised to find a mid-30s guy there. I didn't think anybody was around because there were no cars (he had parked it further down the lay-by) and he was very startled because he hadn't heard me at all. As we gave each other a half smile I half turned away from him as he started to walk away and pulled my Lycra cycling shorts down to relieve myself. However, out of the corner of my eye I saw him stop, turn round and watch me and so I started to give my cock a gentle massage. I could see that his while the fingertips of his hand were in his jeans’ pocket the palm was massaging the front near his zip. Encouraged I turned towards him and began to wank and he openly started to rub at a growing bulge. All of a sudden a car pulled up and he shot off like a startled rabbit. Stuffing my cock back I pulled up my shorts and went back to my bike to stretch my hamstring.
As I bent down over my outstretched leg I noticed that the guy was watching me from not too far away and so I half swivelled so that he could really get a good view of my Lycra clad arse. It did the trick because he walked up to me and asked if I was OK.
I replied that I had a couple of stiff muscles that needed exercising and stood up so that he could see the outline of my hard cock under my cycling shorts. His eyes locked onto it and he again started to rub the horizontal bulge under his jeans. I reached out to rub it as well, but he pulled back and said that he was terrified of getting caught.
I did a quick two plus two calculation and asked if he was married, but he shook his head; however, he did say that he was new to cruising. I smiled and said that everybody has to start somewhere and most guys were nervous when they started. We started to talk and he told me that he had split up from his girlfriend because he thought he was gay, had never had any gay sex of any sort, but enjoyed watching gay porn on the Internet.
He seemed to want to carry on talking, but it was starting to get late and I obviously wasn't going to manage anything out in the open with him and, wanting to get home before dark, but equally wanting to have some fun I did something I rarely do on a first meeting: I asked him if he wanted to come back to my house in York. After a short discussion he agreed and said that I could put my bike in the back of his car which we did and we set off. On the way back while we were talking I kept looking him up and down. Tallish, slimish, goodish looking with dark hair. In short my sort of guy. He was obviously concentrating on driving, but he said that seeing me in Lycra turned him on. Just so that he could see that he was turning me on, I leant back in my seat and stroked my cock, through my shorts, into hardness. That caught his attention, although he couldn’t look for too long for obvious reasons! However, there’s nothing like a bit of teasing…!
At my house I let him in while I put my bike away and when I went into the living room he was looking at the centre page photo shoot of a back copy of DNA. He looked up, a little guilty, but I said that I had kept that copy because it had turned me on when I first saw it and that seemed to put him at his ease a bit. I said that I would have a shower, but he said he wasn't bothered if I was sweaty and so I stood in front of him. My crotch was at face level and my cock had started to grow again. All of a sudden he put his hand out and rubbed my bulge saying again how much the Lycra turned him on. I stepped a bit closer, but instead of him using his hand, he pressed his mouth against my cock, tracing the outline with his tongue and then cupping his lips either side of it. One hand of mine went to my nipples and played with them to enhance the feelings I was getting from his mouth, while the other gently pressed his head against my cock. I glanced down and saw one hand rubbing his bulge, but because of the way he was sitting he couldn't free his cock. Kneeling down in front of him I told him to sit back and then unbuckled his jeans, pulled his fly down and eased them down his legs. A lovely 6" cut cock sprang out from his boxers. Leaning over him I kissed him on the mouth and played with his nipples while my other hand gently circled his rod. He started to breath deeply and his tongue pushed into my mouth. Coming up for breath I looked down at his rigid cock and noticed it was twitching frantically. I realised that he was about to cum and so decided to help him experience his first gay orgasm by giving him a blow-job. However, no sooner had my lips circled his purple tip than he pushed my head away, started to gasp and cum shot everywhere; spurt after spurt went over my face, my cycling top, up his shirt and even onto the couch. It was a long while since I'd seen such an impressive display!
Once he had subsided he apologised at having cum so quickly, but I said that it didn't matter and that it happened to everybody.
I went to get some tissues thinking he'd probably pull up his trousers and go, but once I'd got back he was still sitting there gently rubbing his still hard cock.
"I had wanted this to last." he said. "Can we try again?"
"Well I've still got one stiff muscle that needs easing and I think you've got one too, so why not?" I replied. I bent down and kissed him again, but this time he pulled me down so that I was half-crouching over him. His hands went to my bulge again, and then, stopping the kiss, he slid down so that once again his lips could fit either side of my rigid cock. My one thought was, that although he might be new to gay sex, he certainly knew what to do; watching gay porn had obviously taught him a fair bit! By now, though I was wanting more than this and so, after a while I knelt up and started to unbutton his shirt. He started to try to pull my top off, but in the end I stood up and pulled it off while he took off his shirt. He then started to peel my shorts down and I helped him by kicking them down my legs and off. Once more his mouth went back to my cock, but as his hands went round to feel my arse he suddenly realised I was wearing a – Bike brand, appropriately – jock-strap. He stopped what he was doing and asked me to turn around which I did.
“Nice, very nice.” was his comment.
When I went back to him I gently pushed him down so he was lying on the couch and the knelt over him. Once again, my mouth circled his cock, but this time I gently swallowed it without anything happening. He groaned in ecstasy as his rod slid into my mouth and he said this was the first blow-job he’d had from a man. Judging by his moans he was obviously enjoying this experience. Pulling the white cotton aside he freed my cock from its confines and tentatively licked the tip. I gradually encouraged him to swallow the whole lot and I noticed that he tended to copy what I was doing to his cock. Once again, he seemed to have a natural aptitude for it.
I then pulled his hips up slightly, so that I could tease his arse with my tongue. The effect on him was electric; he thrust his arse forward onto my tongue and let out a deep groan. I think he liked it! In response he tried to put a finger in my arse, but he hadn’t lubricated it and I was too dry. I stopped what I was doing and went and got a bottle of lube as well as a condom which I took out of its wrapper. He looked at it and asked if I wanted to be fucked. I replied, “Only if you want to fuck me.” He nodded.
Getting back into our 69 position we carried on sucking each other’s cocks as well as rimming/finger-fucking each other’s arses. Once again, he was very good at knowing what turned me on.
Finally I heard his breathing change and realised that if we carried on he would cum again and so I got off him, got the condom and rolled it onto his rigid cock and lubed myself in preparation. Squatting over him I slowly lowered myself onto his 6” of solid meat. Once he was fully inside me I stopped moving so he could get used to this new sensation and bent forward to kiss him. His eyes were shut, lost in his own world and as he kissed me he placed his hands on my hips. Slowly I raised myself up and the back down, but let him guide my pace. We slowly increased the rhythm and, on my downward thrust he raised his hips to join me. At one stage I leant forward and asked him if he was enjoying it. Keeping his eyes closed a smile appeared and he nodded. By this time our thrusts were making a soft slapping and squelching noise and his groans were getting louder and his body becoming more and more tense. I had hoped that I might be able to cum before he did, but all of a sudden his back arched and with a series of short, sharp stabs he let out a pent up gasp of air and then fell back limply onto the couch.
After a short while he opened his eyes and looked up at me. “Enjoy it?” I asked. He nodded in reply, but then he noticed my still rigid cock.
“What about you?” he asked reaching out to me.
I smiled and started to wank myself. However, he stopped me and pulling me by my cock made me sit in his chest while he gave me a blow-job. It didn’t take long before I could feel my orgasm building up and I tried to pull out of his mouth in case he didn’t want to swallow my cum. However, he pushed my arse back towards his face and swallowed me again. With that I lost control and could feel myself jerking all my fluid into his mouth. Once I had finished and pulled out I half expected him to spit it out and handed him a tissue. He just opened his mouth to show he had swallowed it all; not bad for a gay-virgin who a couple of hours earlier had been almost too nervous to do anything.

Rigger

Post Number: 1801

Posted on Monday, February 11, 2013 - 10:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I enjoyed your story Oxfdcokluvr - good to have some new contributors.

To everyone - share your stories.
If you don't have time to write the whole story in one go then do, as I do, write them as a word document bit by bit and when complete do your checks and if happy copy and paste onto the chosen page.

Update - Tue 12th 11.00pm
Looks as though a popular story Oxfdcockluvr - well voted for. Keep it up!!

(Message edited by rigger on February 12, 2013)

oxfdcokluvr
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.133.172.177

Rating: 

Posted on Sunday, February 10, 2013 - 10:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

TGIF – After a pretty mediocre week at work, I only had a quick supermarket shop to do before I could relax. A bottle of red was warming near the log burner and I set of to get a nice sirloin steak to go with it together with all the usual groceries. That completed I thought I would call in at the lay-by just to see if anyone was about – you just never know especially on these dark winter nights. A few cars were parked up but with no visible action so I sat for a few minutes to see what would materialise. After a while some headlights appeared behind me and a figure walked past my car heading for the toilets. In the gloom he looked promising so I followed after a short pause – he stood at the urinal quite openly wanking a good sized uncut cock. I followed suit and after a short while I took over where his hand had been – it felt good. He declined the offer to go into the lockups but agreed to follow me to the next lay-by for some in-car fun. I set off and parked up awaiting his arrival, and I waited – bloody hell I thought he’s changed his mind and he had such a nice cock. Then one of the cars indicated and pulled into the lay-by. He got out and stood by his car but made no move towards mine, so I got out and invited him in. He thought it was too busy and someone might see us – but it was pitch black and what was the problem with two guys sitting in a car. I couldn’t persuade him and so he continued on his journey. So near and yet so far – should I go home or retrace my steps to see if anybody else had appeared. Oh bugger it – it is Friday and so soon drew back into the lay-by.

Most of the other cars had gone so thought my luck was out when a car sped past me and pulled up in front of the toilets. A young guy, about mid twenties dashed out and into loos obviously desperate for a pee. From the light above the door I could see he was nice and slim, dark haired and good looking – if only I thought, I bet he’s not hanging around. When he didn’t appear I decided to have a look and went up to the urinals but he was nowhere to be seen. Over my shoulder I glanced to see him appear from the lockups and go to wash his hands – I then joined him at the other basin. “It’s too risky here do you want to go up to the other lay-by” he said, surprised by his comment I quickly replied “Yes, why not”. He was back in his car in no time heading along the dual carriageway with me in hot pursuit. I had hoped he would get in my car but he just stood at the side of his, I got out joining him and he suggested that we adjourn through a gap in the hedge to the field. Not really my idea of fun on a cold February night but was amazed he fancied someone twice his age, so readily agreed.

Quickly we had our cocks out and he was giving me a long passionate kiss. The cold and the muddy location soon became of little concern as I bent down to suck his lovely rigid cock. After a while he pulled me up only to place his hot lips around my shaft, which felt so good. We then continued kissing and I said “God I’d love to get you in my bed”, “that would be good” he replied. I’m on my own so it’s up to you” “Let’s do it, I’ve got to pick my girlfriend up at ten” he said. In minutes he was following me along the country lanes to my secluded house and then minutes later I was following him up the stairs to my bedroom.

It was good to see him in the pale light as he stripped of his top revealing a broad hairy chest. His jeans soon followed together with his socks leaving him in only his underpants, the horizontal outline of his cock clearly defined. I pulled the waistband down and his cock sprung free as he laid back on the bed. I quickly pulled off all my clothes and joined him. We kissed and rubbed our cocks together for ages until I pulled myself up to straddle his chest, he guided my knob into his mouth and eagerly sucked for a while. There is no better sight than to see your cock disappearing down a guys throat until his nose nestles in your pubes. This mix of kissing, sucking, massaging and licking carried on for some considerable time until that inevitable time came. With me kneeling between his open legs he wanted me to shoot all over his hairy chest with him following suit seconds later. I collapsed on top of him grabbing our spunky cocks together gently massaging them to the end of their climax. With the aid of loads of tissues we cleaned ourselves and dressed. “ We must do that again” we both agreed but sadly he wouldn’t share his mobile number – his girlfriend reads his messages. Hopefully I will see him again. So it was back to cooking that steak and opening the bottle of red – a bloody good start to the weekend

BJman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.14.193.196

Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2013 - 10:04 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Mmmmmm, cock for lunch, far better than any sandwich.

????
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 89.240.30.217

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - 04:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So I was popping out to get a sandwich, the nearest place is in the railway station so I walk through and as I walk past the gents I see this dude and he looks straight at me. He's wearing trackie bottoms and a baseball cap, and he's latino looking. I walk on and then think "maybe?" so I sit on a bench and look back, he's standing near the entrance of the gents looking straight at me and squeezing his knob. It's lunch time in a busy London station and it's not known as cruising central like Liverpool Street, what the fuck he looks horny and he turns and walks into the gents. I wait a few minutes and then follow him in. He is at the urinals so I go and stand next to him. He has his cock out and he's showing it off with pride. He has good reason it's a good looking dick! i reach over and squeeze it and it feels pretty damn good too. So its lunch time and it's pretty busy so we can't do much but he is sure as hell not shy. An older man comes in and whilst he is pissing the latino pushes his hand down the back of my jeans, I think he's crazy! Anyway it's just too busy and people coming and going, he turns and goes int a lockup and leaves the door open but I'm not interested in going in, it's just too busy to feel comfortable and anyway I know somewhere better. So I go outside and in a few minutes he comes out and see's me, I nod and walk off and he follows, across the road from the station is a fancy hotel, I walk in and pretend to be on my phone so I can wait to make sure he has followed, which he has. I then go down to the toilets that are down a not much used staircase and go inside and stand at the urinal. Moments later he comes in and gets straight down to business!! He get's his cock out and pushes my head down and shoves it in my mouth its a really nice cock and I don't mind when he tells me to open wide and take it all! Deepthroating it feels really fuckin good.. He pulls me up and
tells me I'm a dirty cocksucker and slaps my face. This is not my thing but fuck it was really horny! He then squeezes my mouth open and spits in it! What the fuck? He then shoves his tongue in my mouth and starts kissing me roughly, I'm so fuckin turned on He's got an fit body and pulls his top up so i can bite his nipples. He keeps telling me to turn around, but I'm not into being fucked but he is really pushy, I turn around and he pulls down my jeans and spits on his fingers and wets my arse and pushes his cock between my legs and fuck it feels so good, but there is no way I'm being fucked. I tun round and get on my knees and start sucking his cock again, making me suck it really deep it feels amazing. I'm so fucking excited and need to cum he makes me shoot all over the floor, spunk loads. He then slaps me again and makes me wipe the spunk up. He is the horniest motherfucker! But I gotta get back to work! I leave thinking maybe I would have liked to be fucked by him but that will have to be a fantasy. The rest was reality and was not what I was expecting when I popped out for a sandwich!!!!!

Cavuk
Username: Cavuk

Post Number: 6

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 12:04 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

On New Years Day I went to visit friends who lived in Staffordshire, its about an hour from where I live. On the way home I was driving along the country lanes just before the motorway, I was feeling very horny and was playing with my hard cock as I drove along, I had resigned myself to blowing a load as I drove on the motorway and eating it to save messing up the car. I always do this on journeys or trips when I am feeling horny. Sometimes I pull over into a layby and blow a load behind parked trucks or cars where I could be caught. A couple of times I have pulled over and gone into the bushes wanking only to find other guys doing the same.
As I approached the last village before the motorway I noticed a very good looking lad stood on the pavement near to a pub and about 10 yards from a public toilet, as soon as I saw him I automatically pulled into the unlit car park at the side of the toilets and waited, I almost shot my load there and then at the thought of him, I was so horny. Then, as I thought, he went into the toilets, there was nothing else there, I thought he had left the local pub so it had to be the car park or the toilets. I waited a couple of minutes and followed him into the toilets. There were no lights and it was quite dark, however, there was a bit of light from the thick glass window which was lit from the street lamps at the side of the road and I could see him at the far urinal. I stood at the side of him, there were only 3 urinals, because it was so dark I wasted no time in looking down to see his cock, initially it was too dark but as I became acustomed to the dark I could see his stiff cock silhouted against the white urinal. Within a couple of minutes he backed away from the urinal and was openly stroking his beautiful cock so that I could see it. My heart was beating so fast and I was so turned on I thought I would pass out. I took hold of his stiff cock and dropped to my knees, I could smell the musky odour from the tip of his cock which was rock hard and I could feel oozing precum which I kept licking, he was obviously very horny too. I put his cock in my mouth and he instantly started to fuck my mouth, I dare not touch my cock for fear of blowing. All of a sudden I was aware of someone walking in from behind me, into the darkness from outside, I stood up immediately and moved close to the urinal. The new guy almost walked into me, he apologised and stood at the urinal, after a couple of minutes I was aware that I had not heard any splashing or pissing at the urinal, dare I hope? I looked down at the second guys cock and he was pulling his foreskin back and forwards over his hard cock, I backed off from the urinal and started stroking, we could all see each others cocks and and we were all wanking, I dropped to my knees and took both cocks in my mouth. Both guys started kissing and within no time the guys were sucking nipples while I sucked cock,at this point there was no way I could touch my cock or it would all be over. The first guy then bent over, spit on his hand and rubbed the spit on his ass. He then bent over to to suck me and the second guy fucked him. Within no time I was back on my knees begging for cum in my mouth, I live for it. The first guy blew on my face then left immediately, the second guy licked it off. The second guy then blew and I swallowed every drop, I blew without touching my cock while I was swallowing the second guy, how kind of him to clean my cock with his mouth.
Afterwards I was chatting with the second guy outside, what a handsome guy and what a beautiful chest in his tight white tee shirt, it turns out he is married and was on his way home on leave, apparently he stops here sometimes on his way home as his wife works and will not be in when he gets home. After a brief chat we went wished each other well and went our separate ways hoping to meet again.
Its strange really, i pass these toilets many times and had given up on getting cock here many years ago, now I know different.

Pb4u
Username: Pb4u

Post Number: 5

Posted on Wednesday, January 02, 2013 - 08:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Some of the stories on here make great wanking material. :-)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration