Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Stories » Biggest cock I ever saw « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Somefella
Username: Somefella

Post Number: 2

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 09:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yeah I can confirm that 10inch thick cock, I played with it often when I lived in Surrey a few years ago and was a regular at the Cattle Market toilets. So thick and I did attempt to go down on him.

surrey barry
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 95.148.91.23

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 02:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kingston surrey cattle market gents gas a regular married guy in his 50's 10'inch cock but to thick to suck and ive a big gob lols. other locals will know of him as he was famous for the size

Lostinfrance
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.213.81.41

Rating: 
Votes: 3 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 05:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The biggest I ever took was just under 11" and scared the hell out of as well as making me so horny that it had to go up me.You other bottoms know that feeling I'm sure.Met in a cottage in Waterlooville Hampshire many years ago when I was still learning and not long after my first regular fucking.He showed me his cock and I knew I wanted to try stuff with him.He was about 45yo and stocky and I thought very sexy. He got me in his car,in itself a scary thing and drove me to his house. Indoors he kissed me,undressed me and took control which I just love. A lot of kissing and fingering got me sort of ready but OMG I did squeal as he worked the head in me bareback as was usual in those days.Once in it wasn't so very painful till he got about 8" up me then he got to that right spot but he took me slowly till I was properly full of him.He was on top and my legs were over his shoulders and his body felt so great above me but I was so full he just moved slowly and began fucking me and even made me cum in spite of the feeling of being stuffed. He finished by fucking me hard and I actually felt his whole cock flex and jerk and he came up me. He took me back to the cottage and I sat in a cubicle and recovered from the amazing afternoon before walking home.We met several times after that and he was an amazing lover.

Sexymaturedavid
Username: Sexymaturedavid

Post Number: 4

Rating: 
Votes: 5 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, May 16, 2016 - 09:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Love to be fucked by huge cocks
last one I had was in Marsham Woods Norfolk young skinny guy with a steel hard 10 inch cock. He was absolutely gorgeous, long lean legs, defined abs, hard biceps and sinewed forearms.
He fucked me slowly to start with then faster and faster, getting his cock all the way into me. I was sniffing poppers and gasping with pleasure. It did hurt a bit but I was (and am always) clean. He seemed to love it too. While he was thrusting into me I kelt down on the ground and he straddled me pumping even deeper. I think I cried out as I came on the ground as I ran my hands over his lean muscled calves and thighs.
OMG. the best fuck I have ever had.
He used a condom but wanted very much to fuck me bareback - which I have not done for years. It was a temptation but too dangerous although, so so sexy.
I would love to meet him or someone similar again.
I am around Mildenhall, Barton Mills and Rodham Heath 24, 25 and 26 May 2016 (next week) if anyone is interested. I have a hotel as well but prefer getting fucked in the open air with discretion.
XXXX
David

Mikmak
Username: Mikmak

Post Number: 6

Posted on Monday, March 28, 2016 - 04:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Looking for a big uncut cock to suck on a regular basis se london area. Msg me.

Mechanic
Username: Mechanic

Post Number: 206

Posted on Saturday, March 26, 2016 - 06:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Have to say the longest (and thickest) I have seen was over 12" long on a Plymouth Trucker. Met him a few times in the South West. Genuine length measured with own tape and in one or two group sessions saw several struggle to give him a BJ.
Met him several times and had a few pints with him but lost touch when he changed jobs at the same time as I did.
Have looked out for him for the last 10yrs when down in the southwest but no luck so far.
He would be late 50's to perhaps early 60's now so if you know someone from Plymouth area who is/was a Trucker and has what is probably one of the biggest cocks in Britain let me know as I'd like to meet him again

Rigger
Username: Rigger

Post Number: 83

Posted on Sunday, November 01, 2015 - 10:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Cheers Virago - nice one - just like the story you posted earlier this year (See below) which got a lot of votes.
Keep 'em coming.

virago39
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.153.111.110

Rating: 
Votes: 12 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, November 01, 2015 - 12:12 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, When I was 17 I was returning back from a family caravan holiday when we stopped at a large service station for some food and a piss. I after I had something to eat went to the toilet for a piss and ended up in a cubicle in the middle of a line up of around 6. I started to read all the horny writing on the wall while pissing then left with a semi cock to go and wash my hands. As I was drying them I seen a guy looking at me as he was standing at the urinals so I decided to go back into a cubicle nearer the end of the line up as there seemed to be a bit of cruising going on. The second cubicle I went in to I discovered had a very large glory hole cut out of the dividing panel and had loads of writing too. As I could see there was someone in the stall next door I undid my jeans and sat down. As I was playing with my cock as I was getting horny both reading peoples comments and trying to have a discreet look nearer the hole to see who was there! After a few mins a guy stood up near the hole wanking a very small cock until he cum and quickly left. Shortly after he left I could hear heavy footsteps and someone else coming in to the stall next to me and shutting his door. Nervously I tried to have a brief look as the guy stripped and sat down. All I could see was a workie type guy with dirty overalls and muddy boots taking off a hi-viz jacket then the top half of his boiler suit down before undoing his jeans and sitting down. From what I could see he was late 30s rugby / strong broad build and ginger ish hair rugged and unshaven. After a very short time I could see him shadowing trying to look thru at me so curious I kept wanking playing with my cock and balls. A few times I caught him looking through properly before he put his full arm thru the hole to wank me touching my cock 8.25" which was rock hard and wet with precum at this point!! He did this for a minute then he sat back down so I had a good look at him thru the opening!! The guy had a massive cock poker straight at least 10" which was the thickness of my wrist with very loose low hanging balls. He was slowly wanking and pulled up his t-shirt to reveal a hairy chest so I put my hand thru and started to feel his legs then cock and balls only for a min or so before he stood up!! I thought he was going to leave to I sat back down only to find him pushing his cock n balls thru the hole!! I remember shaking nervous but started wanking his cock.....it was massive!! His cock was perfect with a few veins massive helmet with loose foreskin. I played wanking him for a couple of mins before his cock hardened and his balls tightened then all I can say is he erupted with such force that 3 of his streams of spunk hit the cubicle wall opposite then kept cumming for a good 6 squirts after that! I had never seen someone cum so much before never mind having a cock so thick AND long!! Ive never seen a cock to beat it yet and trust me ive looked!! I have always had a bigger than everage cock at 8.25" and larger than average girth but this guy deserved a medal!! Many a wank ive had thinking of that fella......

donkydick
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.29.105.88

Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 07:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hello lads, glad to have got things going again on this site keep looking and writing, I will share another of my times in my young life soon, so glad I found this site, fantastic!

Neil6969
Username: Neil6969

Post Number: 9

Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 10:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Me too Rigger, always enjoy reading your stories, keep em cumin !!

Have started a reprint of my stories. See the RIGGER REPEATS thread. (Rigger)

(Message edited by rigger on November 01, 2015)

Rigger

Post Number: 44

Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Cheers Scotjock28
I have been hiding in the background for a while and taking a breather.
See: http://boards.gaybod.com/cgi-bin/discus/show.pl?tpc=44035&post=316036#POST316036

I removed the thread containing my stories because I would not have been there to respond to any messages.
With one exception - a clang on my part - they are all stored on a memory stick.
The missing ones being my second series working on a Construction Site - which is a shame as that was the series I most enjoyed putting together.

I'm shortly away on holiday out of the UK but back in October. Perhaps I will repost my stories as Autumn and Winter reading.
It's good to know people want to read them again - I thought most people would be bored having read them once.

Scotjock28
Username: Scotjock28

Post Number: 3

Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 07:54 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Rigger - what happened to the thread with all your great stories? I really enjoyed reading them and would like to do so again.

Rigger

Post Number: 43

Posted on Friday, September 11, 2015 - 10:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Donkeydick - thanks for the story and 'yes' let's have more of them.

Looks as though you had a start in life similar to mine. I posted a series of stories some time back about growing up on a farm - perhaps I will have to repost them - but not till you have posted yours.

Donkeydick
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.29.105.88

Rating: 
Votes: 13 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, September 11, 2015 - 04:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I left school two months before my sixteenth birthday,within two weeks I had a job as a farmhand and being a strapping young lad that could handle myself in any task that I was given I was soon well respected by my boss who owned two large farms a couple of miles apart ours was a dairy farm and the other was arable or just growing things. This farm had a big house that was rented out to a nice business couple and at one end had a small annex with one room and one bedroom and as I lived ten or so miles away was allowed with my parents and my bosses permission to stay there, I made it nice and cosy and for a couple of months enjoyed being on my own.I had never had a girlfriend and being only just sixteen was quite a horny young man so did quite a lot of wanking and I must say am well endowed with a good thick cock and as hard as nails but wanking was all I had ever done, In the next week or so another chap started as head cowman he was about thirty years old fucking muscles on his muscles and real good looking, Andy came from down south somewhere and was single, anyway I was told he had to share with my living quarters.No problem do with some company I said, so Andy moved in, a week went by got on really well together he had the sofa and me the bed. We would watch a bit of tele have a shower and sleep. One night I had been in bed for a while when I felt a hand on my hard cock I thought I was dreaming so just kept my eyes closed and let it carry on nice gentle movements getting quicker then slow feeling my tight balls with the other hand this was a lovely dream so I turned on my back to give more freedom it was so nice (no one had ever touched me like this before) with this the hand wanked me slowly then I felt hot breath on my face and lips as a wet tongue entered my mouth our lips touched and I kissed back as I thought you should' it was heaven I knew then it was Andy but I didn't care just carry on please we kissed passionately for ages and I enjoyed every moment. He went from my lips to my tits while nipping and sucking my hard nipples put his finger in my mouth working it in and out while the other hand still rubbed my throbbing cock, then in one swoop his wet hot mouth was on my cock what a lovely feeling for a virgin boy he positioned himself with his cock which I had never seen or felt before against my mouth nice seven inches and thicker than mine I opened my wet lips and took the tip and licked it a while it felt so nice so I took some more and left it to Andy to move his hips in and out while I held on to his firm arse both his hands were around my bum cheeks opening them up lifting me up to get a better feel the spit was running down in my bum crack I still kept on sucking his red hot cock but pushed his head off mine because I felt I was near that tingling feeling just before you cum, his head went down and he started licking my yeaning bum hole darting his tongue inside me, he pulled his stiff hot cock from my wet mouth and got on the bed I could see his cock glisten in the moonlight, Andy got between my out stretched legs and touched my hole with his knob what a lovely feeling that was he prodded a few times and then pushed harder I was wet through down there which made it easier to just open me up a bit but he was to big for my virgin bum it was the first time he spoke and said just relax my love I will be gentle when I open your love hole up, with that the pushing got more intense the pain was terrible and then it eased he was inside me it did still hurt a bit but I was enjoying it more now, in and out letting spit drip down my crack it got a lot better his cock felt lovely it was so hard I realy did like this, Andy was talking to me all the time now asking if I liked a hot cock inside me and would I like him to cum in my bum I had no chance to answer him because he kept banging his balls on my bum fell on top of me and while kissing shot his red hot cum inside we were sweating buckets when after a few seconds I felt his limp cock fall out but I was still stiff as hell so Andy sat up in bed while I just rubbed it a bit till I came all over my tummy what a night we had and lots more but first time is always best, next time I will tell you about our new friend who came to lodge with us, hope you all enjoy my very true experiances

(Message edited by admin on September 11, 2015)

Pcuk145
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 195.93.21.71

Posted on Friday, November 21, 2014 - 04:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tw7guy, if there is part 2, please post soon again.

Tw7guy
Username: Tw7guy

Post Number: 11

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, November 16, 2014 - 12:18 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Not sure if I mentioned this story on here before. When I was in my early twenties I started going swimming regularly to get in better shape. Lots of my early sexual encounters happened in the changing rooms but one particular guy who I will always remember only used to turn up in the evenings and never stay that long. Because he was tall and had a good build I always noticed him and one night we ended up in the showers together with no one else around and I kept looking over at him and realised he was doing the same to me. As fit as he was the main thing I noticed was how big his cock looked soft but quickly it got very hard and ended up at its full length which must have been at least 10 inches and probably more. He always seemed slightly embarrassed by how big it was and when he got hard he covered himself up with his hands. That first time nothing else happened as other people were around but for a good year or two we would see each other there some evenings. Sometimes there would be too many people around, sometimes just the two of us and when that happened we would both get hard and I would reach out and start stroking him, in awe of his giant cock. Occasionally we would be joined by other guys who I'd pulled there and all of us would get hard. A few memorable times we'd go further than usual and I'd try to take his whole cock in my mouth. I could never manage it but he appreciated the effort. Just like he did when I let him slowly fuck me.

Rigger

Post Number: 2233

Posted on Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 11:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Guys - a reminder that contributions to the stories section should not include references to such items as underage sex (including references to one's own activities at that age if now an adult), to activities involving the use of drugs and any other activity considered as illegal such, for example as rape and beastiality.
Some past messages have been edited to remove such content but, following this reminder, please note that any future contributions which are contrary to the above guidelines will be refused and/or deleted. (Moderators)

Virago39
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 213.205.240.185

Rating: 
Votes: 7 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, February 03, 2014 - 02:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

When I left school I and started in a small local engineering shop as a apprentice. There were another 4 younger guys still in training and around 12 time served men. A lot of the older guys used to rib the young apprentices about our sex lives / cock size / body "like they even knew" Just usual banter.
I was quite quiet and used to get buddied often with a guy called Stevie who was mid 30s 6ft dark haired and had a girlfriend and kids.
Every morning when everyone came in we used to go to our lockers to get out our boiler suits before we started.
Stevie was a bit of a party guy who used to go out drinking often and like telling everyone what he used to get up to even though he was almost married and had kids.
One day we were both arrived at work at the same time then went in to the canteen area where the lockers were to get our boiler suits on. He looked rough saying he had a major hangover. As he was pulling it up I noticed him having to stuff his package inside as it was bulging over the front which I had never noticed before. He always used to wear black shiny stretchy trackie bottoms which were well worn and tight "kinda sporty looking"!
Days /weeks went past working with him sometimes and he used to chat with me telling about his conquests in great detail always with one leg up on the bottom of a lathe and one inside his boiler suit and telling me that his brother was gay etc a lot of personal stuff!
He wasn't the best looking but had a great body and enjoyed his banter and his dirty stories.
I went out on a job with Stevie to a local foundry to dismantle a bit of equipment that had seized to bring it back to the engineering shop to get fixed then back again to re fit it. During this time we were in a confined area working together and messing about a bit watching him flex a bit of muscle dismantling some old machine saying people go to the gym for that. I joked with him saying "his muscle" gets flexed enough calling him a dirty cunt laughing!
We got on well despite the age difference and after my 1st year had gone by several of us got invited to his stag doo and some to his wedding.
On his stag do everyone got totally pissed especially me as I wasn't used to drinking.
I on the night seen him several times chatting up women then in the pub toilets getting the low down on what he wanted to do to them (yawn)!!
At the end of the night I was so drunk he shared a taxi with me taking me back to his house as I would have got in to trouble staggering in to my parents house.
He poured me a soft drink and sat in the living room trying to sober me up a bit. During this time I went to his toilet just off his kitchen for a piss then ended up jeans still down cock and ass out being sick down the pan. He came in to see if I was ok and helped me up steading me against the wall then helping slide up my jeans. As he was doing so he had a feel at my cock and balls pausing for a moment before he but my privates back in to my jeans! He then took me thru to the couch and lay me down where I fell asleep for a few hours.
I was woken up with his wife leaving for work then shortly after Stevie going past in to the kitchen bollock naked for a drink asking me if I wanted one which I said yeah.
On his return "facing me this time" I could see a huge wrist thick uncut cock at least 10-11" hanging low with ample almost hairless balls swinging as he handed me a glass of juice saying last night was great!
He offered me a shower as I needed one to waken me up which I agreed following him in to his bedroom then thru an archway in to an ensuite with him turning the shower on handing me a towel.
I stripped off still unsteady on my feet then got washed all over with the drunken horn soaping / wanking my hardon(8" u/c very thick shaft big balls to let you know).
I opened the cubicle door to find Stevie still naked almost fully hard finishing shaving his face as I stepped out! I quickly started to dry myself trying to discreetly cover my erect cock with my face going red!
He looked and laughed saying why was I embarrassed and trying to hide it "fucking hell I've seen a cock before" swinging his one like a helicopter!
I said wholly fuck no wonder your out shagging every weekend with that fucking thing! No wonder your wife looks happy!!
He stopped smiling and walked towards me pulling my towel away and started touching my cock as I stepped backwards against the wall saying nice! He leaned in and started to kiss me tasting a bit of shaving foam then pressed his cock and body against me for a few seconds then pulling me in to the shower cubicle with him and turning the shower on!
I was shaking a bit as we kissed / soaped / wanked each other until we both cum over each others cocks with him saying ahh I was needing that!!
We both got washed then he made me a fry up as I called my parents telling them I was still alive. After that he drove me home still chatting about the women he had tried to pull and dropped me off.
He still talked and chatted to me at work as if nothing had happened and on a few occasions stopped his car when I was walking home to drop me off at the end of the street giving me a grope as the car came to a standstill.
6weeks after that it was his wedding day with Stevie wearing a kilt and kinda suited him. There were a few women that day who joked with him asking is he a true Scotsman with him giving them a bit of a flash underneath. I also had wore a kilt as did quite a few men that day.
I bumped in to him as he was coming out of the venue toilets. He stopped and came back in chatting asking if I was having a good time.
I stood at a urinal carefully lifting my kilt to have a piss which is quite difficult to do!! With him saying good to see I was a true Scotsman too!
He came over and stood next to me lifting his kilt so we had a brief play working up each others cocks before hearing someone coming in so we stopped and left the toilets and I left shortly after that.
Around a dozen times after that day he has offered me a lift home or stop to pick me up on the main road only to stop somewhere quiet to wank each other off!
I have never to this day seen a cock that size and often see him at the toilets at work and sometimes out in pubs before we both try to have a good look and quick grope at each other! The last was in the canteen area putting our overalls on he took out slapping about flashing his cock before quickly putting it away!
I look forward to working him off again soon!!

(Message edited by rigger on February 03, 2014)

Pcuk145
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 195.93.21.71

Posted on Friday, January 17, 2014 - 04:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

David Smith, got me really horny, Please do not leave it too long for Part 2 }.

David smith
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.40.248.87

Rating: 
Votes: 11 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 05:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Recently whilst heading up north to work I pulled over into a popular restaurant for a coffee. I noticed a guy who was quite plain looking over and he smiled. I smiled back, finished my coffee and headed off to the toilet. I pulled out my cock and low and behold this same guy walks in and over to the urinal, smiles and pulls out his dick but does not pee. He looked down at my cock and smiled. I looked at him and saw his cock was pretty big, around 8 inches He saw me looking and smiled back and then touched my cock. Wow, the first time I have ever went from limp to standing fully erect and ready. He started rubbing my cock as he saw how turned on I was but just then the toilet door opened and he pulled away and started chatting as though continuing a conversation. We walked outside and he said should we carry on.. I obviously said yes but where. He said follow me and we will find somewhere. We left the restaurant and went to our cars. He had this massive brand new BMW with blacked out windows, which, came in useful. I followed him for five minutes and we ended up in this quiet country road lay-by surrounded by trees and bushes. I left my car and went into his. We chatted and got to know each other a bit better. At the same time we both said well let's carry on where we left off. My cock was throbbing at this time. He rubbed my cock through my trousers and said he could not wait to see my cock. He slipped my trousers down and said, look we need to go in the back, this needs serviced. I could not have agreed more. We went into the back and the blacked out windows were working a treat. I must say, this was the first time another guy touched my cock like this. He started to wank me and said he wanted to suck. I said that as I was a first timer I was unsure about unprotected sex. He said he had been with a couple of guys who were the same and in fact that made him feel safe. He then popped over into the glove compartment and pulled out a few different coloured flavoured condoms. I chose the black liquorice flavour. He put it on my cock and then went down. Fuck I almost exploded but he was a bit of a master. When I was ready to cum, he stopped. He then said that I should see his cock. Well, this was long and to be honest, looked great. I then slipped his trousers down further and then he said fuck it, let's do the full Monty. Here I am in a brand new BMW, blacked out windows, in the middle of nowhere stripped off sucking some guys cock. Well what a great time we had, wanking and sucking.. We did the 69 thing and then we'd both came in each other's mouth, of course the rubber was still on. I have never cum like that before.. We lay back and talked about where we were heading. Transpires we were staying in hotels close to each other. He asked if I fancied catching up later. My reply was how could I not. We met up later in his hotel and he said that as he had a full business account he would get dinner and drinks as he would put this down to entertaining. I said I did not need him to pay but he insisted. Wow, what an entertainer he was. We had dinner, drinks headed to his room and had a repeat of the afternoons event. This happened for the three nights we were away. Needless to say, we catch up once /twice a month and have a great time. We are both married but enjoyed this excitement.. We have now even fucked each other and boy, we have had a ball. We are now heading off to a conference somewhere hot next week with the outlook of a suck and fuck on a deserted beach. Oh before I forget, I sucked him off in the hotel lift.. Hope there was no CCTV, mind you, it would not see my face, only a head bobbing up and down. Part two to follow.

Zapperzapper
Username: Zapperzapper

Rating: 

Posted on Friday, October 18, 2013 - 09:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Another time I was with my new girlfriend I say girlfriend she was 49 and so was I. Short story....council lads were outside right next to her house. I fucked her and spunked all over her painted toes (I have a foot fetish) I said to her don't wipe the spunk off yet, go out to the young lad and just say something to him. So she put the dress over her head and pulled it down and went out and spoke to the young lad who must have been about 17 with a load of my cum spunk on one of her feet. Don't know if the young lad saw it.

Zapperzapper
Username: Zapperzapper

Post Number: 1

Rating: 

Posted on Friday, October 18, 2013 - 09:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I used to visit a cruzing site in Clackmannan Scotland at Forrest Mill lay by. I discovered it by accident when I was out running as this was the place I would stop and turn around and go back. Each time I stopped there to turn around I noticed the cars parked and sussed that it was possibly a crusing site, It didn't take me long before my first encounter. I'm bisexual and at the time I was married. My wife wasn't a great lover of my cock so I had to find sex in other places and this was the one I chose. I rode my bike this particular day and stopped at the gate leading to the field where most of the cock action took place. I stood there for a while pretending to rest. There were several cars parked and obviously all the male occupants were all up for cock. One man got out of his car and walked towards where I was standing. He walked past me and through the gate and along the track. I thought to myself this might be it. I waited a few moments and then went through the gate and along the track. I couldn't see where he went so I assumed he went into the woods next to the track. I slowly walked along the track hoping to see him, wheeling my bike along side as a pretext. I came to a bend and looked to my right and saw him standing there with his big cock out. By this time my cock was throbbing in my pants and I was shaking with excitement. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. I thought id spunk my cum load in my pants even before I got to him. I dropped my bike and went over to him and said something like 'alright' he stood there his cock sticking out solid hard a good eight inches. He must have been about fifty and at the time I must have been about thirty nine. I touched his big cock and it was warm. I started to wank him off but his forskin wouldn't draw back. I played with his cock trying all the time to get his skin back so I could suck the head. It never went back as it was so tight. He then shot his load over my hand. It was obvious he handn't had a wank in a while as his spunk was really thick and almost grey in colour. He was shaking as he fired his thick spunk. most of it going over my hand. I could even smell it it was that strong. I bent down and liked his cock tasting his cum. I licked the cum off my hand and walked away. I went home thinking about my experience all the way. I went into the kitchen where my wife was standing and looked down and realised I still had his spunk on my trousers. My wife never even noticed. I had many an encounter after that and I have to say none of them were bad not all were brilliant but none bad. I enjoyed all my experiences with other men.

Pb4u
Username: Pb4u

Post Number: 6

Rating: 

Posted on Monday, August 12, 2013 - 09:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Fuck me,I have had several wanks(spunking into a pair of boxers)this morning reading all these hot cock tales.

Pcuk145
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 195.93.18.3

Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 10:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Shageden , part 2 soon.....

Shageden
Username: Shageden

Post Number: 13

Rating: 
Votes: 4 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 03:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Just back from an arse splitter. Am doing some work in a pub under refurb and the new manager has just started . Real rugby player so broad shoulders , mega thighs but good looking face i.e. not mashed up. Been aroudn 2 or 3 days now , despite snow and floods. Usually in jeans that are really tight - that back strip of the jeans really works its way up his arse . Has that swagger of heavy bits between his legs as indicated by the bulge up front.

Loads of stuff going wrong so has been in a bit of a strop this week and i've been mega horny and perving him big time as in watching him dive into the bogs which have just been finished after him . Saw him go in today and not come out in reasonable straight man time . Cutting a story short found him in there jerking hard a monster - and yes i know we all claime thes but....... as usual i uttered magic word "fuck thats big" - he was in the zone and just spewed spunk out the purple bell end , creaming the new black slate floor - wont be the last am guessing - he looked me in the eye and said - shit, sorry needed it - gf away. He was still rigid and must be 9 long but really thick ,seen longer , indeed had longer up my arse but not this thick . Before anything else my knees were on the slate floor and his massive knob was mine in my throat , tasting his spunk and juices was ace , i was fast and was on him begfore i thought if he clumps me i'll be accross the floor - but as we know they dotn as we usually judge it right , he came up with another load before he stuffed it back in hos pants and said nothing before he left . leaving dribble down me .....rest of later

Leeruk2012
Username: Leeruk2012

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2012 - 02:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

biggest cock i ever seen was in the gym showers had finished working out was in the shower I was soon joined by this guy who must have been all of 6.5 tall and well built at first he still had his shorts
on but eventually he removed them to to wash his cock it was huge must have been 7 when soft wich is when i left to dress slowly. he returned to get dressed after 10 mins bollock naked and the cock had grown to a huge length over 10 inches easy.
biggest one i had in my mouth was about 8 inches struggled to get most of that without chocking .

john davies
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.30.166.156

Rating: 
Votes: 15 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 12:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

when i was younger, i was bullied because of my height at school by a group of much taller lads in the year above, one of the boys was made to call me names by the rest of the group but he did not seem to be as active as the others.

now i am older and have a successful career and lovely home, but i am still only 5'2". a few days ago my boiler went on the blink, so i called a heating engineer out to give me an estimate.

when i opened the door there was the guy and his apprentice, i knew the face but couldn't place it at that moment. the engineer said he would get back to me with the cost.

later that evening there was a knock at the door, it was the engineer with his estimate, i asked him in, he gave me the estimate then said i would like to apologise to you too. i was a bit taken aback and asked why do you want to apologise? he said do you not recognise me?...then it hit me...he was the reluctant bully from school. he said he never wanted to call me names and had hated himself for it for years. i told him it was in the past and no matter what he said he couldn't change history, but i do not bear grudges and he was better off just letting go of his guilt...then i asked him if he wanted a coffee?...he said yes..we sat on the sofa and chatted about school etc...he had his own heating and plumbing firm,but worked long hours and had no social life ...i said i was quite similar worked long hours etc...then he said can i ask you something? i said yes...he said is it true what i heard that you are gay? i laughed and said well at least i'm not forgotten, and to answer your question yes i am gay, why do you ask?... then he shocked me when he said i am too.

he followed on by saying ,,,you know when we were at school i treated you awful because of the group i was hanging around with, but i just wanted you to be my friend and be close to you. at this point i had to admit i secretly fancied him too....and looking at him sitting on my sofa, i still did

i asked him if he would likea real drink and he said he had the car... no problem i said..i have a guest bed...so out came the brandy, and the inhibitions went out the window

we ended up kissing and i said....never mind the guest bed...i want you in my bed.

so off to the bedroom we went..he took his t shirt off and he had a wonderful hairy chest with honey coloured hair...myself i am very smooth...apart from a bit around my cock and ballsas he slipped his trousers off his cock came into view...it looked very big compared to mine...i am 5" fully erect, he was now bending over taking his socks off i walked up behind and put my arms around his waist, he turned and his hard cock slapped against my hip...i reached down and took hold of it...it felt really hot...and very thick...i dropped to my knees and came face to face with it...i peeled back his forskin and licked the head...then opened my mouth wide and took the head into my hot mouth...i heard a loud moan and felt his cock twitch...i sucked on his cock for quite a while...but no way could i take it all in my mouth...i estimated it to be around 11" long and very thick....he moved me back to my bed and lay me down and took my small prick into his mouth....i could have cum there and then. he gave me one of the best noshes i had for ages...then he lifted my legs up and went to work on my ass hole........his tongue probing my love hole....i was in heaven....he moved back up and played and sucked on my nipples, his big hairy chest felt so good against my smooth body, then he looked me in the eye and said...do you want to?....i said yes please i need you in me.......then he said damn i have no condom..by this time lust had taken over...and i said please fuck me...he lubed me and his mammoth cock and placed it at the entrance to my pleasure zone...then he asked are you sure you want to do this....i said yes....and he started to slide the monster into me,,,,i felt my ass stretch so wide...i was in pain,,,so much pain and yet i was crying out in pleasure....he asked if i was ok a few times as he was going deeper and deeper...i wasn't sure how much more i could take when i felt his balls on my ass.....i was full...he bent forward and kissed me......then started withdrawing and sliding back in.......i pulled my legs back as far as i could and he was sliding in and out with more ease....i had conquered the beast....we fucked for an hour and half in every position we could think of..i came twice while he was fucking me ,it was so intense...then it was his turn...he asked where i wanted it...i wanted it in me.....i was on my back with him pounding me hard then he said i'm gonna cum....and i felt his cock twitch a few times as his face contorted in pleasure...i also felt the heat of his scalding cum deep in me....he lay on top of me ...we kissed and his cock finaly slipped out when it softened....i felt his cum flowing out and i felt so fulfilled.

needless to say he got the job of repairing my boiler and servicing it regular...and as he lives with me now...i get serviced regular too.

size junkie
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 90.192.35.104

Rating: 

Posted on Saturday, January 14, 2012 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i had moved away and had not been back for a long time, kept in touch with my mate and was best man at his wedding his new wife was tiny, really petite and was almost boyins but very good looking, a few months after the wedding they invited me over to stay, he had a few days off while she was working, everynight they would fuck and i could hear them, they were both noisy and i would toss off listening to them, on the 3rd day she went to work and he and i sat around talking, he said hope we dont disturb you too much at night, i assured him i had no problem with it, he shocked me then by saying its her fault, she screams like a whore when i ram it up her arse, without thinking i said, shit shes tiny, her arse must be really tight, he laughed and said not as tight as some i have had, then he look me straight in the eye and said, i mean you ever had ahard prcik deep inside you, i was stunned, and mumbled no, that i was straight, then he smiled and said well almose, dont you remember that night years ago when we got back drunk and i fingered you and wanked your cock, i was really shocked, i had though it wasa dream and knew i had shot my load, but thought it had been a wet dream, i suddenly realised he was stroking his bulging jeans, he smiled and said want a wee repeat, for old times sake, i nodded withour spekaing, he stood up and walked towards me, and unzipped himself, and pushed his jeans down, i could see the bulgein his pants, he pushed them own and freed his cock, his cock bounced clear and it was massive, his foreskin partly covering his know, he leant forward and said suck it, suck my dick, i opened my mouth and he pushed it in, he then proceeded to fuck my face, all the while telling me that hadnt got round to washing it since he had screwed her in the arsehole, i did my best to cope with it, his hands on the back of my head as he thrust it home, he pulled it out and barked bedroom and strip! i rose and did as he said, and he pushed me face down on the bed parted my arse cheeks and was tongueing my hole, his hot wet timgue proping deep inside me, i was loveing and was thrusting back on his tingue, he made sure i was dripping wet, grabbed a pillow and pushed it under my throbbing cock raising my arse in the air, grabbed some lube smothered his cock and began to press it to my hole, it felt so big, he told me to relax and let him guide it in, i did as best i could and felt the tip press into me, i gasped in pain and he stopped, waited a few seconds and pressed somemore, gradually his cock slid right inside me, i felt sore and very ful, he slid out slowly and then back in, gradually increasing his thrusts till he was fucking me, the pain passed and it began to feel quite nice, he was telling me how lovely and tight my boy cunt was and how he was going to empty his balls into me how he had dreamt for years about having me like this, he banged me for 20 minutes till my arse started to hurt again, i begged him to come inside me and suddently he rammed deep inside me and i felt his cock twitch as he shot his spunk deep inside me, he lay on top of me whispering what i nice fuck i was, i felt fulfilled, loving the feeling of wet emptyness as his cock slipped out of me, he moved up and put his back against the headboard, and beckonded me to dit with my back against his chest, i could feel his softening cock agains the base of my spine and his load leaking out of me onto his cock, he reached round and began to stroke and fondle my rock hard prick, he was biting my neck and teasing my nipples, and then occasinally wanking my cock, it was driving me razy, he teased and edged me til i was screaming to at him to let me come, finally he grabbed my prick and wanked me while biting my neck, telling me i had to clean up his cock afterwards as a reward for my come, i was moaning and bucking and shot my load all over my own chest, his handsscooped it all up and fed it to me, and as soon as i was spent he lay me down, straddled my chest and fed me his soggy hard cock, he finally finished off by wanking off into my mouth, i swallowed his load like it was nectar, laterwe showered together and he made me wank him off, he was insatiable, wehn his wife came home he was all over her and all the time giving me little looks, that night i heard them fucking agin, and next morning he fucked me again, and made me get him off several times, i now visit on a regular basis and he fucks me every chance he gets, i regard myself as straight and have got engaged, but i cant resist his huge cock, he has even had me round at a friends house, who is much older, but he has a fuly working big cock and they tag team me, i watch gay porn all the time but they must have big cocks, i am hooked!

cruiser
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 81.129.52.186

Rating: 

Posted on Saturday, January 14, 2012 - 11:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Last night i decided to head to a cruising area I hadn't checked out for a long time. I was there from 5 -around 545 and nothing had happened, it was dead. Anyway i decided to stay until 6 if nothing was happening i would leave. Within 5 minutes there was a pickup truck arrived, i got out and headed to the toilets for a piss. 2 minutes later i heard the door of the pickup closing and waited to see who would come in. Anyway as I stood at the urinal in came a guy in his late 20's, skinhead and army geaar on, he was a real looker, dark eyes and stubble. He stood beside me and took out a very thick cock and started to piss, i couldn't help but look. He started to shake it off and kept at it, then turned to me and smiled, like what you see he said. I was down there straight away. He said he just need to blow his load as he was heading home. No probs with me. I started to suck on his dick and it grew to be around 9 inches, real thick, fuck i thought wish he would fuck me, i had lube and condoms on me. He started talking real dirty, telling me to take it all the way down my throat, every fxxxxxx inch he said. I obliged and kept going all the way down. I stopped for a minute and asked what he would like, you to drink my load he said, i decided i could bargain with him, i will eat every drop if you fuck me i said, he said he only fucked birds, i said my ass was tighter than any birds. I pulled my jeans down and showed him the condom, by this he was rampant. I put on the condom and lubed up, he then entered me and fucked me real slow to begin with. I then started moaning and asked him to gimme all he had, fuck me har i said. He grabbed my shoulder and pounded me deep and hard, I had all of his 9 inches deep inside me, he continue to fuck me for what seemed like forever, then he said, your part of the bargain bitch. I turned round as he took the condom off and fed greedily on his cock, he withdrew from my mouth and said, no, your gonna eat it from my fingers as i feed it too you, thats exactly what he did. Wanking into his hand then feeding me his load. I fed hungrily on his cum it tasted so good, then he pushed his semi hard cock into my mouth and told me to lick it clean. As i sat there tasting his cock and juice, he walked away. My view was one of the best hard arses I have seen packed into combat bottoms. What a night. Clearly the biggest dick i have ever had.

Psbtrc
Username: Psbtrc

Post Number: 7

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, January 04, 2012 - 01:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I once met a guy online who came to mine and I knew he was big by the pics he sent me via email. We stripped and I held his cock over the top of his briefs - I couldn't believe the size of it - and this was only a semi!
Any way, we got fully naked and I went down on him to admire it and it was so big and thick (like a coca cola can) I could only just get my lips around his bell end and into my mouth so I could play with his bell end and japs eye with my tongue but unfortunately not down my throat. I licked and sucked (including his fat balls)as best as I could under the circumstances and then stopped, got up off my knees as he said he was ready to fuck me! I was thinking there's no way I am going to be able to take all of that as he was around 10 inches long and the girth must've been around 7 inches. We lubed up and I straddled him slowly and gently on the bed, sliding down on his immense shaft very carefully maneuvering my arse so it could compensate the sheers size as I really wanted him all the way. I couldn't believe it when I got right down to the base. To cut a long story short I straddled his pole for about 10 minutes then he turned me on my back, my legs over his shoulders and he began frantically pumping away in me, full throttle until he shot his load up inside me. It was an experience and I suppose what I am saying is, I have had a lot smaller and often have felt more 'sore' after uncomfortable shags than off this guy.
I am strictly into older men, 55+. I enjoy kissing, touching/caressing, sucking and licking guys all over and love it when I get rewarded with a mouth full of cum which I always enjoy swallowing, and I will swallow all. I also like being fucked and if it's your thing, you, can shoot your load right up my hot accommodating juicy hole. I can host and travel within reason.

Falcon64
Username: Falcon64

Posted on Wednesday, January 04, 2012 - 09:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

met a guy once who invited me to he's flat, where a friend of he's was waiting, he took a shine to me straight away and said he wanted to fuck me, we layed on the bed and kissed, before getting naked, when i reached down for he's cock, i was shocked! it must have been more than 10inches, it was a struggle taking it, but i layed face down while he fucked me sensless, it was quite uncomfortable at times, but i was pleased when he shot he's load, and i could still walk afterwards....phew! good times.

pompeyboy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 89.240.173.221

Posted on Friday, October 21, 2011 - 05:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi the biggest cock i have seen was when i had my house valued when the guy came round and stood in the lounge and re arrange him self and mostioned forward and he outlined himself omg he must have been 6 on the soft so wanted to go up and admired him slim tall and my favorite hairy ( you could tell that from him ) meeting with him again to do viewing so see what happens

footie
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 81.154.46.72

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Biggest dick I have ever seen was on a local lad that played in the pub footie team that I also played in. Remember seeing him for the first time in the showers, he was quite a small lad about 5'7/8 perfectly defined body and an amazing ass, real good legs covered in thick blonde hair. When he turned round I thought I had seen wrong, he had the thickest longest dick I have ever seen. Soft I guess he was around 9 1/2 inches cut, the lads all had a go at him for it, he reckoned that when it was hard it was just over 11, but said that he had a problem with birds taking it. If only, I would have helped him out no probs.

jassC
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 60.230.149.56

Posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 12:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

the biggest cock i ever remember seeing was arriving at sydney airport and going into the toilets before collecting my luggage. I remember this customs officer walking in cute guy probably around 30 and stood next to me. I could see him pull out what was the biggest softess dick in my life. probably about 10" soft and fat. the amazing thing was he had to hold it away from the urinal it was that big and the piss that came out was insane.I stood the watching and saw him shake it well.
the funny thing was when he tucked it away you could hardly tell he was hung.

Kontiki
Username: Kontiki

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 05:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was once at the local cottage and met my regular fuck buddy, known him for 20 years,when i walked in he was sucking a guy so i went into the lock-up.It turned me on hearing him sucking this guy and my cock soon stood to attension, i could hear fuck buddy talking to this guy saying that i was his regular fuck, i opened the door and i was told to suck my regular guy and next thing my jeans were being pulled down, fuck buddy leaned over and ripped my skimmy briefs off whilst i continued to suck him, next thing i felt lube being applied to my hole followed by this guy's cock who i'd never seen before,fuck buddy told him to ram it up me whilst he held me down on his cock.It was pure agony, never had a cock so big, must have been 10 inches, he soon shot his cum up me and when he pulled out he still spurted his cum into the crack of my hole.My regular fuck buddy pulled his cock out of my mouth and started to fuck me whilst the other guy cleaned his cock with my torn off briefs.I soon had 2 loads of cum up my hole...
to continue

(Message edited by kontiki on September 11, 2011)

wiseoldowl
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.216.70.108

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, March 09, 2011 - 12:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This was a few years ago but still remembering it well. I was cursing the city and looking for what was about. I stopped to have a piss at the back of one of the gay clubs not looking around just drained the vain and about to put it away when a voice from the darkness say like to suck you. I am not a big guy 6.5” cut but have big balls. He starts working my cock and feels good I suggest we go off for some fun he says yes. I run my hand over his crutch and wow what was this in there. Bigger than me and he was soft, went off to a shagging area and got stuck into it he loved his nipples being licked and sucked so while doing this he opens his jeans and pulls them down to his knees and I put my hand down. I put my hand on an 11” rock hard cock with the smell of man and the rain hitting the roof of the car him so big and his moans we both strip naked only having on our trainers. I go down and lick his hot man pole and suck as much as I could in my mouth. With his fingers now finding my hole he works it well while he is moaning with pleasure he asks can I fuck you. I stop and think this big boy going in my hole and gasp, give it a try I say it was a summer night and the rain warm so we both get out of the car naked and he bends me over the bonnet and the next thing I know his tongue is well up my man hole boy could he rim feeling every stroke of his tongue going in and out. He asks do you have a rubber I always have rubbers I only do safe so I get two from the car and the lube and poppers as I need to relax to take this big boy. He lubes me up fingering me all the time working my hole. Then the bell end of his big boy gets its rubber mac, he asks am I relaxed and I take a hit on the poppers as he opens my legs up wider to open my hole he works it a bit more and the next thing I know his bell end is in me I take a hit on poppers and feel so hot. He slowly pushes inch by inch in till I feel him tight up against me wow I got the 11” cock in me. He slowly starts the man fuck and all I can feel his him hitting my butt with his balls and his cock in my body. Wow must have been fucking for what seemed like an hour all the time he was playing with my nipples and milking me as well. I feel him tense and he asks do you want it all of it where I am a cum junkie so in my mouth I say he pulls out and I take his bell end in my mouth and as soon as I close my lips round his head I get a full mouth hot sweet man cum he knew what to do and let me drain him. We got back into the car and kissed and he said will you work my nipples again and I will come back up I did and there it was a 11” pole standing up I lube my hand and slow wanked and kissed he then tells me he is bi and loves doing a butt but can’t find guys who can take him and he didn’t think I could but was well pleased I did. Saw him once a month after that had quite a few 3 some with him as we found guys to be fucked by him as I rimmed him and he liked my 6.5” cock up his hole at the same time. We had loads of fun till he married and moved to Oz so guy down there has got to be getting it.

browners
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 78.33.164.138

Posted on Friday, March 04, 2011 - 09:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Not the biggest cock I ever saw but certainly the biggest cock I've ever seen on an asian guy last night. This is probably a sweeping generalisation but whenever I've had meets with asian guys (who I adore), they've generally had small to average cocks.

I went for a swim last night at my local leisure centre and in the showers afterwards there were a group of asian lads (straight bad boy types), they were all showering naked (even though the leisure centre requests otherwise). The one guy was about 6 ft 2 tall and had a cock to match it was perfectly curved and on the soft looked a good 7 inches and thick. The thing that turned me on most though was that he was taking the piss out of his mates who had much smaller cocks (very small with the one guy) and ridiculing them saying that they'd never be as big as him. I thought the one guy with the smallest cock was gonna cry when the big guy said to him "No woman is ever gonna feel that inside her". Good job I was showering with bathing shorts on as I had a very stiff cock which was leaking pre-cum.

Then he tried to engage me in the conversation asking me what I thought. The guy was so cocky and confident it was untrue, I just said it looked impressive but that the other guys should be happy with what they'd got, then made my excuses and went to the lockers trying hard not to cum in my bathers.

They came into the group changing area shortly after and the hung guy paid particular attention to drying his cock carefully, and on full show to everyone.

I would've done anything to have had that inside me, boy I can imagine it would've hurt but it would've been worth it mmm.

Hope he's there again next week.

Shageden

Post Number: 8

Rating: 
Votes: 8 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, February 02, 2011 - 10:14 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Part 2
.........hang around? Sure am - stating the obvious!
He took a shower and emerged steaming and with a tight towel low on his waist , an obvious bulge showing. I followed up with my own shower, playing with my arse as i did so. When i cam out of the bathroom he was lying naked on the bed stroking his cock and smirking at me.

"Now i've lost my first load i can shag for ages!", he said. Somehow his hardening cock looked even bigger than i had just taken in my mouth, rising into a curving monster piece , as he stroked himself, his two balls still looked massive lying lazily by his thick thighs.

My own cock was tight against my belly as i was taken over by lust.

He put on a bit of a show of unrolling a condonm over the raw meat and then splayed a good dollop of clear lube on the rubber. It looked good and shiny as the meat fought with the rubber to stay constrained . I felt it , hard like it was made of iron!!

I went for his balls with my tongue and was soon making him moan as i just managed each ball in turn , the greased up pole sticking and sliding by my cheeks.

" I have to get fucked now", i blurted out . Course u do matey , come here. He rolloed me over with my arse in the air and buried my head in a pillow and then dived into my arse like a wild thing rimming me hard and good, i could feel his tongue driving into my arse lips. Poppers were on the table and a grabbed a good snort and settled back onto his fingers.

he soon had 2 up me and was stretching my hole and tweaking my prostate, i was wild for it.

Then he positioned his slicked up knobhead at my wet hole and pushed in deep, i was in ecstatic agony from the pain temperedd by my lust for him. He pushed on slowly until i could feel the heat from his balls as he seemed to be trying to squeeze them in to . I could feel his meat deep in my guts and his whole shaft . I relaxed and the pain subsided, returning as he pulled in and out building up his thrusts .

His fucking was building speed, ruff , strong and a real good screw, i could now tighten my arse muscles around the beast in my guts.

He flipped me over and pushed me right up with my legs right over and he did me even harder , leaning into to give me a ruff snog now and then.

I was sweating and my cock was wedged between our bellies and slicking out pre cum stcking hairs to my belly.

He pulled out only to grab a snort of poppers and to grease up his tool , shining in the light. Then he had me on my side and spooned me long and sensually, before finally flipping me arse up again. I couldnt hold back my load any more , with a twitch in my arse after a very hard thrust from him i shot a heavy load into the bed making a pool of wet cream. Sensing this triggered him and he arched his back up and shuddered his load was pumping deep in my hot guts.

He covered my sweat covered body with his own and kissed me and then slowly withdrew his prick from my guts, the end of the condom dragged down with a heavy load . Then there was a loud knock on the door .................Part 3 later

Pcuk145
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 195.93.21.39

Posted on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 08:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Shageden.........Very sexy story got me hard..... part 2 soon.......

Shageden

Post Number: 7

Rating: 
Votes: 6 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 08:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Just back from a trip away for work to Amsterdam - have been before loads of times and usually end up in a sauna there.

This trip though i was knackered and settled for a late night drink in the hotel bar. Not many in as was the wrong time in the evening, but were a couple of English lads working on a project, both mid 30s, one was in a well fitting suit showing that he dressed to the left, dark cropped hair and sexy stubble. His mate was in jeans having already "dressed down". I was watching and perving the suit from the other side of the bar when he finished his beer and told his mate he'd see him in the morning.

I watched him make a stop off at the gents so natch followed him in quick and he was at the urinal with his hand around his cock - with a good 2-3 inches of meat beyond his hand. A good flow of piss was being sprayed up the urinal.

He looked at me and nodded as i got my cock out, i was well past semi so was difficult to piss.

He smirked at me as i sneaked a glance at his cock. He was shaking off the drops but staying too long and was stroking . I was ragingly hard with my cock curving upwards rock hard .

"See you're as horny as me then " he said, Fucking am , better get to my bed for a wank.

He laughed and said he'd be doing the same and somehow stuffed his thickening cock back in his suit and left. I was so horned up i went into a cubicle and wanked off a big load , spraying the wall.

After cleaning up went back through the bar and here was my man from the toilet at the lifts , we got in together and he checked out my more relaxed trousers and smirked,

"left something behind have we!", i laughed, "yeah but more where that came from.

" am still full" he said, "choice between hotel porn or the real thing - want some fun - i can never sleep in strange hotels.

Lift stopped at a floor and followed him out and along to his room admiring his tight butt and the line of what i was certin were horny pants accross his arse. Thought about burying my face and tonguing his hole.

He mastered the door lock and showed me into the room, instantly he was on me like an animal, kissing and pushing his tongue deep in my mouth . I gave his crotch a good feel and could feel a growing big package.

He ripped off his shirt to show a hairy defined chets with a sexy necklace, undid his trousers and pushed them and his CK's to his ankles.

My mouth dropped open , his cock had grown into a massive organ that was at least 10inches and very thick, the classic shaving foam can and beneath were hung big balls all set off by fuzzy trimmed pubes.

On my knees to take this knob in my mouth , i could barely get the knobhead in as i fingered his hole.

"Thats very fucking good matey" he said. I was so horned up i couldn't release him from my mouth , i was determined to show him how much i could take, but his cock was too thick. My arse twitched wanting to be opened by this monster. I wanked him , sucked him and rimmed his muscled arse. Worked two fingers in his tight arse and with that and a lot of filthy verbal from him he suddenly came - 5 or 6 spasms of cream filled my mouth and i swallowed it repeatedly. I stood up , cum dripping out the side of my mouth. He was breathing fast , "cheers matey, i thought you'd be good.", give me 10 minutes and you can get fucked - if you want to hang around..............Part 2 later

"what about yr mate?" I asked. "Later" - he said.

richardcock
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.170.155.111

Rating: 
Votes: 13 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, November 25, 2010 - 11:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

the biggest cock i ever saw, i still see it every night. i was introduced to my partner by a friend of a friend, we got on well during the evening and both wanted to see each other again. we both also wanted to abstain from sex straight away and we had lots of very nice dates. i did notice he had a nice crotch package, but was unprepared for what i was going to be recieving. well the time came and he asked if i would like to stay over on friday night, i was totally in love with him by this time and knew he felt the same, so i said i would stay over. we went out had a nice meal and a few drinks then went back to his place, we kissed for what seemed an eternity, then he led me to the bedroomwe got on the bed and started to undress eachother. wnen he was down to his boxers i was shocked at just how big he seemed with only a semi hard cock. when it was fully hard it was 9 and a half inches long and the same girth as a gillete shaving foam can. when after a lot of sucking and forplay the time came for him to enter meafter a few attemts and a couple of split condoms, he finaly slipped inside me, i have never felt more enjoyable pain as he gave me the best sex i have ever had. i suppose i could claim he took my virginity as no one had ever stretched me so much or been inside me so deep. we are still together 5 years on and i still enjoy him so much, i no longer get any pain just pure pleasure. thank you for reading this post and i hope it wasnt to boring for you

PeterG83
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 95.147.68.163

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, November 23, 2010 - 07:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The biggest cock I've ever had is my boyfriends. We've been together for six months now and get on with each other really well.

I've only ever had one proper boyfriend before and he was a bottom so apart from a few one-night-stands I've normally been the top. I do like a good ass-pounding myself though.

Anyway my boyfriend now is quite shy, and we hadn't really discussed sexual preferences before we got together. When we eventually ended up in bed his cock was a beautiful 8" but not very hard - I wondered if maybe he had an erection problem. Anyway I offered to fuck him and he said he didn't like being fucked, so I said he could fuck me. He asked me to suck his cock to get him hard which I happily did. However as I had his already big cock in my mouth it started to get harder and harder and bigger and bigger until it was 10" long! I knew this because I actually had to get a ruler and measure it I was so taken back!

To get him in me I squatted over him lying on his back and slowly took about 8" of it in me. I began to move up and down on his cock and after ten minutes or so tried the final 2". I'd never felt anything like it before and my shy boyfriend suddenly got very forward fucking my arse with his monster cock.

There were a couple of times when it was a little bit painful but we tried loads of positions - some that to be honest wouldn't be possible with a smaller cock! When he came in me he got really deep - and eventually when he withdrew he fingered my hole whilst I wanked off but couldn't reach is load as it was so deep up my gaping hole.

After that I regularly took his cock - I can't believe how it all fits in my arse - but I'm glad it does! He wanks or sucks me off now before fucking me so he can use my cum as lube - that way I don't cum so quick when he's doing me as violently as I love it. Like I said I can't believe it doesn't hurt or do damage but it feels great and he loves that I can take it. He's even managed to get three whole loads in me - and eaten some of it out of my arse too!

(it's always the shy ones!)

nudistwelshlad
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.16.14.204

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, October 27, 2010 - 12:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Biggest that ever fucked me was a bloke I'd known for years, normally at cruising spots around West Wales, Swansea & Neath, he was only about 7inches long, but it was as wide as a can of coke!
He was around late 30s to early 40s, a rugby players stocky, hairy build, tattooed with thick muscular arms and legs and a massive pair of balls on him.
I'd been meeting up with him for years & would do my best to suck him off but his cock was way too fat to get more than the tip in my mouth. He would either wank off into my mouth giving me a massive load of tasty spunk out of those balls while I wanked, or more often fuck the crack of my arse standing up till he shot a load right up my back reaching the back of my neck quite a few times.
After we'd done this regular for a few years, one day he leaned against my back after he'd cum all over me and whispered in my ear how much he'd love to try getting up my arse. Well this was music to my ears as I'd been hinting at it for couple of weeks, more to the point I had been fantasizing about having him in me for ages.
So I gently rubbed my wet arse against his thick cock and whispered back that I'd love it & when did he want to try? He said he'd pick me up at our regular cruising spot and go back to his place for an overnight session tomorrow if I was free, of course I said yes without hesitation.
Next day, I was at our regular layby early, standing there half hard thinking of his cock, wasn't long before he pulled up looking just as eager as me. Got in his car and could already see his tracksuit tenting as his cock got hard, most of way into city centre I had my hand wrapped around him, feeling his precum oozing slowly down my hand.
Licked it off quick when we parked in front of some terraces, and he put a light jacket over his arm to hide his hardon when he got out. We went straight into the flat and first thing was a couple of cans of beer to help relax us both, bit of porn on the tv while we took turns playing and sucking each others cocks.
Within half an hour we were both stripped naked, comfortably buzing from the beer and dripping precum everywhere. He bent me over the arm of a chair rubbing his wet shaft up and down my arse, then kneeling to lick me out with his tongue, wasn't long before he'd worked three thick stubby fingers into me, then four, slowly spreading me open more and more. Pulling his hand out every few minutes, to press his throbbing cock head against my hole, measuring it for size, then he turned to a small shelf and grabbed a bottle of poppers,condom &lube. Passing me the bottle he started stretching the condom over his cock, fuck talk about jammed in, even stretched it barely came halfway down his shaft!
I straddled the arm of the chair, holding the poppers ready while looking over my shoulder at his massive throbbing cock, he pumped a generous amount of lube up my open hole, then spread more over his cock then placed it against me. He then looked me directly in the eyes and said you ready for this? I took a big hit on the poppers and grunted go for it, feeling the pressure of his thick head pressing my hole even wider. Ducking forward I took another big hit, feeling him moving his strong hands to grip my hips, the pressure increased as he held me in place and with a sudden pop his head forced its way into my arse. I grunted with both pain and pleasure, I'd never been stretched so wide before, but he'd barely begun yet, another hit of poppers as he started to push in even deeper, drawing out and thrusting again with a deep moan, slowly working his balls up to my arse, and it wasn't long before they were slapping against me with his powerful thrusts. He owned my arse now, totally focused on fucking me till he'd had enough and couldn't stop from cuming & we'd both been waiting ages for this.
He wrapped his arms around me, and lifted me off the chair arm with his huge cock still right up me, carrying me on it to the bed, then lowered me onto the mattress, then he really started to fuck me, his breathing got more and more ragged as his massive cock pistoned in and out of my arse, I was left breathless by the fucking, my cock drooled spunk onto his bed every time his balls hit me, then with a series of loud grunts he shot his load inside me, then leaned forward onto my back, I felt his cock twitching deep in me, twitching so much I spunked myself without even touching my own cock.
We lay cuddling on the bed, both covered with sweat while slowly his thick cock softened enough to slip out of my arse, he grunted as it did, as if he missed the tight grip of it already.
Well that was only the beginning of our night, we couldn't get enough of each other, we hardly slept and when we did either he'd wake up with me sucking him off or I'd wake feeling his thick cock throbbing up my arse again. We fucked everywhere in his flat that night. By the time the morning came neither of us had any spunk left and I could hardly walk, but best fucking I've ever had off anyone!
Met him a few more times after, and as far as I know he'd never found anyone else who could take him, from the way he acted when he was up me it was the only time he got to fuck anyone, and we both still enjoyed it!

(Message edited by dj47 on October 28, 2010)

Mad44skins
Username: Mad44skins

Post Number: 45

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, June 23, 2010 - 04:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Just carrying on from my last 2 stories here. The old guy I care for has now gone into a nursing home. David the one with a 10inch dick & his wife came down to see the old guy recently. I arrived later when they were chatting in the bedroom. I sat with David on the bed all I could think about was his huge cock, he obviously had cock on his mind too. We said we could take the old guy out if we got a wheel chair so the 2 of us went in search, leaving the others in the bedroom. I whispered to David that when we have a suitable moment I wanted to see his dick again, he said he wanted to get it sucked & it was ready & semi hard already. We all 4 went on our walk which took us to a wooded area with a good view. The old man & his woman relative stopped by a seat & at last us 2 were free for a few moments together. We disappeared into the bushed area & found a secluded spot. David got the monster dick out while I got mine out, we compared sizes, his dwarfed mine even though it is big by most standards, but I could not compete with his huge dick. He told me to suck it, so I got down resting my knees on his feet & took all, as he forced the big head into my wet mouth, I could no where near take the whole thing so I wanked the shaft with both hands & built up a strong suction which he obviously liked as he shot a creamy load before I was really ready. We then kissed & he wanked me off using his cum as lube around my big cock head. He furiously wanked me off & we both zipped up & returned to the others as if nothing had happened. He's coming down again soon & is trying to leave the wife at home so we can have a night of sex together. His cock is such a beauty I want to have him fuck me next time if I can take it up me.

brumboy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.161.196.251

Posted on Wednesday, June 02, 2010 - 03:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

junction 4 off the m6 a layby by the garden centre

Me
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 81.131.118.114

Posted on Tuesday, June 01, 2010 - 03:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Brumboy, where do you cruise round there then?

brumboy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 81.159.194.3

Posted on Monday, May 31, 2010 - 12:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

was out cruising last night and went to a local place this man was in a bush wanking so i went in and droped to me knees , fuck me hes cock was the fatest ive ever seen not long but like a can of red bull i couldnt get it in my mouth it was that fat , in the end i gave up and went to find one i could suck on

Irish rugby lad
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.42.100.137

Posted on Monday, May 31, 2010 - 12:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was in my local pub WC tonight, youngish local rugby player was chatting to his mate when he finished pissing left his huge cock, balls and wonderful bush on display as he tried to shove his balls back in to CKs for about 2 to 3 minutes, I was in panics as my cock started to stiffen up, hot big lad, in every way. Would love to got my hands on it and more.

Mad44skins

Post Number: 42

Posted on Saturday, May 29, 2010 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi BJ man, David is "camping" this wk-end in cornwall, how I wish I was too. I can just imagine lying next to him in his small tent hearing in the silence him gently wanking his monster with my own cock painfully erect just desperate for him to suck it.
This scenario actually happened a long time ago when I shared with my cousin who is 7 yrs younger. I was just too scarred in those days to make a move on him which sounds crazy now. All I could hear was him wet wanking & me doing the same til we both shot our loads & looked at each other the following day with a sort of knowing glance, if you understand.
Yes my Manager love affair is still on going. All the staff we have in the shop comment on it. Andrew knows I am desperate to see his massive dick which he keeps mentioning when a female customer "so call" attracts him. He is very good at picking out men that I fancy, he knows my tastes & is rarely wrong. He's a lovely person too, very fair & hardworking. I love being in smelling distance of him he uses a nice aftershave which sets me off. Any developments will be mentioned here, I like a good chase!

BJ man
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 77.96.212.245

Posted on Saturday, May 29, 2010 - 03:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Mad44skins;
He must also be interested to follow you into the kitchen and show you his cock, let us know what happens next.
There is a saying "big man big cock, little man all cock", and in this guys case it seems to be true, also, you are nicely hung as well.
How are things going with your manager?

Mad44skins

Post Number: 40

Rating: 

Posted on Friday, May 28, 2010 - 05:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The biggest Monster-cock I have seen was the one I viewed earlier today. I look after an old gay guy, & his relations a woman & her husband David come down occasionally to check all is well. They are an odd couple. She is very butch & I think almost definitely a dyke, often mistaken for a man, while he is much younger & very short & bald, but has a very handsome chiselled face & blue eyes. He has a very dominant manner & is very intelligent & earns pots of cash. I was noticing today how massive his hands were for a small man
they are absolutely huge. Thick long fingers, very wide knuckles & huge palms. He has wide shoulders, average length arms &
very short legs. We were all talking about baldness & why some guys are, when I said about the size of David's hands & mentioned if his shoe size was also big, which they are, when my gay old man friend said the obvious about big hands being relevant to cock size but not mentioning "cocks" as such. I went out into the kitchen to prepare food. David followed me & whispered in my ear about what the old man had said, saying he was right, he did have a huge cock. All this was just too much & I said I wanted to see it right there & then. He was wearing grey track suit bottoms so lowered them & hauled the monster out. I was so excited & began to get a huge hard on, mines about 8 1/2 inch, I was wearing shorts. David's had to be a 10 incher but the thickness was just amazing with its big mushroom head & to watch him feeling it with his huge hands was enough to make me shoot a load, although with his wife nearby I didn't dare. He put it back in his tracksuit much to my disappointment. All I can hope is we are alone together another time when he comes to visit so we can have a good play with each other. I shall be thinking about that massive cock until I see it again.

????
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.25.252.107

Rating: 

Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2010 - 03:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was on my way to the cruising area near the imperial hotel in Blackpool. its down under the prom, and was really hot when I lived up there, any way I was heading down there when I passed this bloke who was just hanging around on the prom, he looked kind of like someone who might be a football coach or something similar, trackie bottoms and a coat but worn with shoes, not quite right but he was sort of sexy, he gave me a look, and it seemed that it might be worth hanging around... so I went and stood by the railings and looked out at the sea. he comes and stands next to me and without a moments hesitation he reaches out and gropes my crotch, and says he wants to blow me. this is really out in the open and seems like a really stupid thing to do, but.. he walks back about 20ft away from the railings and takes out the most beautiful cock I think I have ever seen. It had everything going for it, it was thick in that meaty full heavy kind of way,uncut with thick veins running down its length and it was long maybe ten-eleven inches, not the longest I have seen but the most perfectly formed and it looked so good hanging over his waist band, it almost took my breath away just looking at it, all I really wanted to do was get on my knees and have the feast of my life but that wasn't what he wanted, it was he who sank to his knees and waited for me to feed him my cock. We were basically in full view and would have been arrested had anyone been around, but it just added to the excitement. There is something so horny about being sucked off by someone with a huge cock. Its like you can't quite believe its that way round? shouldn't it be you on your knees. but he fed on me like this was the one and only time! this was it! That is about 15 years ago and I can remember it like it was yesterday. I blew my load and he swallowed it all. he got up I felt his cock he really was hung like a bull. And off he went leaving me with a obsession that has me looking for a cock to match that one but one that I get to suck, have come close a couple of times but never quite as perfect.

essexguy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 81.151.160.25

Posted on Monday, February 08, 2010 - 05:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anyone got any more big cock experiences. I love reading them. So jealous of you guys seeing 10 inch dicks.

Kcjones
Username: Kcjones

Post Number: 111

Posted on Monday, February 01, 2010 - 11:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

HOXTON i have a lot of the hoxton vids in my collection! any offers for copys

vanman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.156.181.86

Posted on Monday, February 01, 2010 - 06:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

any one know where the hoxton vids are?

hoxton video fan
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 91.104.4.180

Posted on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 12:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

HOXTON there are vids of hoxton cottage showing the glory hole in use! and the guy with the big cock! getting sucked off! they must be around seven years old as it closed ages ago BUT LOTS OF HOT COTTAGE ACTION that i love watching!and wanking, i swapped then for boring scally dvds! from a m8 i have no idear who filmed them????

????
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.27.240.111

Posted on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 05:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was in a cottage in hoxton a few years ago, there were two cubicles with a hole, and it seemed to have a lot of very well hung visitors and i would enjoy slurping on a big fat cock as often as poss, anyway this one day there was someone in there who i wasnt interested in so i hung around the sink watching for any new arrivals, in walks this guy and heads straight for the lockup after a short time he comes out and stands infront of the closed door which opens up and he takes a small step forward, and is obviously getting blown, i move around so i get a better view and he starts to reverse out of the cubicle, I thought it was never going to end. My heart started beating faster and I must have been giving of desperate vibes as he came over to me with his gigantic prick and put his hand on the back of my head and forced me down on to it. The guy in the cubicle was now stood on the toilet watching me suck on what had been in his mouth only moments ago, It must have been 12-13 inches and this on a white guy. I was so turned on i spunked in my pants without even touching myself. and ever since i have been looking for somthing else like it to choke on. So fuckin horny.

invicta
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 149.254.49.6

Posted on Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 08:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The biggest cock I ever saw on a young guy (he was just 18) was on an all-night visit to Chariots Vauxhall during the summer. He was sat with some friends on the opposite side of the room, but when the music was turned up he stood on the table and started gyrating.
He threw his towel off to reveal a lovely slim cock that must have hung a good 8 inches. After a while he jumped down and danced all around the room, waving his cock at everybody.
At around 4 in the morning I saw him being sucked off. His erection must have been 12 inches long. He stayed completely naked until about 10 on the Sunday morning.
I've visited the sauna a few times since but have never seen him again.

Essexseaside
Username: Essexseaside

Post Number: 20

Posted on Monday, October 05, 2009 - 03:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

One of the biggest I ever saw, or rather felt was in my 20s. There was a cottage at the south end of the Northern Line (London underground ) which was always very busy. The cubicles were ideal for a bit of play as the doors were full length but the walls left a good space underneath.
On several occasions, a pair of knees appeared under the gap and I felt what was an enormous fat cock which reached down almost to the knees!
Being able to get both hands round it,with quite a bit left over, it must have been have been a good 10". I wanked him off quite a few times like that until one day, we both left the cottage together. To my astonishment, he turned out to be an achondroplasiac....what used to be called a dwarf....and was only about 3 feet tall. What he lacked in height he more than made up for in length!

(Message edited by essexseaside on October 06, 2009)

Rottweiler
Username: Rottweiler

Post Number: 3

Posted on Thursday, September 17, 2009 - 06:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The biggest cock I ever had was on a truck driver who had pulled in at the local high street gents for a piss.it was a massive 10 and 3/4 uncut inches and thick as a coke can,balls were in proportion too,he got it fully hard for me and I had just got my lips around it when some people came in and he had to go,we spoke outside and he told me this was a one of trip in my area so I never saw him again.More's the pity..

pa61
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.132.138.250

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, September 17, 2009 - 03:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

biggest cock i ever had was in cardiff sauna bout 4 yrs ago .it was bout 10.5 ins long huge cock head thick shaft n big shaved balls.i licked n sucked it while he lubed my hole then i lay on my back as he slowly slid it up me inch by inch.i was in heaven as he slow fucked me he pushed some poppers under my nose i took a big hit he pulled my legs up n thrust the whole length right up me .i could feel his big balls slapping my ass .i wanked my cock real hard n soon shot my cum over my belly.he scooped some up n put it in my mouth his thrust got hard n faster and he soon pulled his dick out grabbed my head n stuffed his cock in my mouth n pumped a huge load of hot cum down my throat .awesum

Jjboy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 90.202.237.13

Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2009 - 04:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Andy Findlay will you get in contact with me. 22 years old, 8" (accurate measurement) smooth good looking lad in Tyne and wear. Love your stories and would like to meet up with you for what I'm sure would be a very hot time! Jjboy07@live.co.uk

andy findlay
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 149.254.217.43

Rating: 
Votes: 6 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2009 - 02:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I've been sexually active for 10 years now. I've never been in a long term, monogomous relationship, so, I have had a lot of sex. I recently did a private trip down memory lane and estimate I've had sex around 1500 times with just over 100 blokes, so I have seen A LOT of cock! The conclusions I ave came to are : 1. 9 inches means 8 inches. 8 inches means 7 inches etc, etc (why lie? A nice average 5-7 inch cock is more than fine for me!), 2. Men add inches to there partners cock as well! I am 7.4 inches and guys describe me as massive, "at least 8 and a half inches", etc, when I am nothing but "above average", 3. Men with big dicks love to be deep throated as it makes them feel bigger. Men with small dicks don't like to be deep throated as it makes them feel smaller, 4. There's nothing like the dissapointment of a guy with a huge bulge that turns out to be "all balls". And there's nothing better than the suprise as a "grower", 5. Dick size has no bearing on how good you are in bed!

So back to the biggest dick I have seen. Up until 1 month ago, there was 2 "standouts". Scott - the first guy that I ever messed around with, he was tall, resonably ugly, funny and straight as a dice, but, when I got his dick in my mouth, it was noticably massived, he measured it along the top (with a tape measure) and it was 10.2 inches fully mast and almost 7 inches around. That was the one to be beaten. Then, there was steve - a guy I met on gaydar, his description said "very large", and he wasn't exagerating! It looked slightly longer that scotts, but not as thick. He was the first guy to fuck me (was in pain for a week afterwards - the guy was perfection (wish I got his number). Those were the two "big guns" that I assumed I would never see the likes of again, until recently, when I met "pete".

I was in town drinking, and notice, standing alone was an absoultely georgeous lad. He was about 5ft9, slim, wide shoulders, spikey brown hair with blonde tips and looked like the hot member of a boyband. A guy like this in a gay bar was obviously getting A LOT of attention, every 5 minutes a new guy was eyeing him up or going up to talk to him. I watched this happen for about 45 minutes and it was obvious that he wasn't interested in any of them. Until he stared around the room and clocked eyes on me.

Staring at me for 10 seconds or so, he smiled, then sipped the pint he'd been nursing and looked coyly down to the floor. So I made my move, confindently striding over, leanign into him and smiling.

"Ya alright, I'm andy" I said, the turned away to order my drink.

"Can I get you a drink?" I turned to this hot guy and said.

He nodded and said "yeah ta, I'll have a fosters". So I ordered his drink and handed it over. We then had "the pulling" conversation you will all know so well. Do you have a boyfriend? Who are you with? What do you do for a living or and the important one "are you gay?". From our 15 minute conversation I gathered that his name was peter, he was 19, never had a boyfriend, was there by himself, worked in the airport and "thought" he was gay.

After around an hour of talking to pete, my friends had basically ditched me, but, I didn't mind, pete was sweet, shy and STILL being eyed up by most of the blokes in there (but didn't notice any of them). I had enough of the bar and said I would be going soon, we swapped numbers and had a bit of a kiss, and I went to leave, only to be stopped by pete.

"Which way you going?" He asked me shyly.

"I was gonna get a taxi from central station" I answered.

"You mind if I walk with you?" Pete asked

I nodded and we left the bar. I could see the queue for the taxi rank was huge, so suggested we go for a "stroll" before going home, pete agreed and we walked away from the city centre towards the college (people from newcastle will realise from the gay area, to walked towards the college is quite strange, but, at that time, there is nobody about and thought we could have a bit of a snog etc. Near the college, there's a grassy area with a few trees, it was a fine night, so we sat down by on of the trees and continued our chat. Eventaully, inevitably, our chat became sexual. It was a short conversation and went like this:

"How many blokes you been with?" Pete inquired

"About 50" I lied, smiling

"Fucking hell! Your only 26! How have managed that!, I've got a lot of catching up to do!" Pete exasperated

"How many guys have you been with?" I asked, staring into his eyes.

"Well......I've never been with a lad before" pete whispered

"What! Have you seen what you look like? How is that even possible?" I shouted, shocked.

"I never go out on the scene, never had the chance, only ever kissed 5 or 6 lads, I'm quite hard now though" pete said, looking down at his dick.

I haven't been a guys first in a long time, but, thought to myself "let's make it memorable for him" and leaned in to kiss him. We were covered by the trees so the road couldn't see us, but, there are houses near by so I cheekily whispered that "we'd better be quick" as I straddled him and grinding my hips against his, feeling an obviously hardening dick prodding my balls. I felt his body, it was suprisingly hard, I felt his flesh under his t-shirt and continued kissing and grinding on this guy, kissing his neck. I reached backwards to grab his dick, he stopped me and threw me to the ground, clambering on top of me, he basically dry humped me whist kissing, thrusting hard against me, clumsily kissing my neck. I again reached down to grab his cock, he stopped me again.

"I don't wanna cum to quick" pete said embarassed

"I wanna make you cum" I cheekily replied

Massaging his dick through his trousers, I started at the tip and slowly moved my hand down. 1 inch, 3 inch, 7 inch, 9 inch.

"Fuck me! You're huge!" I said licking my lips.

I undid his zip and buttons to reveal his dick. My mouth opened with shock. 11 real inches of thick, hard meat. With a vein running down the middle. I can't tell you how big. Bigger than anything I could imagine (espcially on a short, skinny twink) but IT was huge! I couldn't even speak. Taking a deep breath, I went down on him, my mouth open as wide as it could. I ended up with about 6 inches of it in my mouth (didn't have the heart to tell him that it was ther best any guy who do with his meat). I sucked him furiously and expertly for about 2 or 3 minutes when he grabbed my head with both hands and without warning, shot a massive load down my throat, shooting wave after wave down my throat, jerking his huge cock as he did so. I swallowed every drop.

I leaned back massaging my now rock hard cock through my pants.

"I can't believe your a virgin, you wanna come back to my place and fuck?" I asked, so turned on.

But, alas, he had already buttoned himself up, made his excuses and walked quickly towards the taxi rank, leaving me lying there, hard and frustrated. Over the last 3 or 4 weeks I've received 5 or 6 texts off pete saying he had "an amazing night", and that he was "nervous" but wants to "fuck me all over". As he left me high and dry I haven't replied yet, but, letting the perfect cock go begging seems criminal! So, I think I'm gonna text him and give him a first time he will remember!

Superbutt
Username: Superbutt

Posted on Wednesday, August 26, 2009 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi guys, my profile is not working again.

This he means 'now' working again!!

(Message edited by modm on August 26, 2009)

superbutt
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.46.82.5

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, August 26, 2009 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Part two:

The poppers swam through my body, wave after wave & with the tonguing my ass was getting it opened to take first one finger then two, three & then four. He was good! I think at the point I had forgotten about the size of his cock & what he was about to do with it. Hit two on the poppers bottle. Then the feeling of some thick cream being applied to my hole. He also greased both my ass cheeks saying that it would help to lube his huge cock each time it slid in & out. I was aware that my ass was no longer getting all the attention, so looking over my shoulder I saw him stuffing that monster into one of his bespoke condom. Seeing it again sent a shiver down my spine.
What the fuck was I doing? You can’t take that! Well, I’m going to give it a dam good try!! He looked up from ‘the task in hand’. Half smiled that sort of you don’t have a fucking clue what im going to do to you, smile. The kind of look a mad man or rapist has as he tells ‘you im not going to hurt you’.
‘Brit boy, you ready for some of this?’
This was my chance to speak up. Tell him to go steady, tell him to stop when I say stop, tell him PLEASE don’t hurt me. But there was that voice in the room again saying ‘yea, go for it’. He moved closer. I could feel one hand resting on my back & his warm breath on the back of my neck. Closer still with that, by now, rock hard cock & im thinking where the hell did he get all the blood to fill the fucking thing. He slid that monster up & down my ass cheeks to lube it up good & proper finally coming to stop with the tip resting on my hole. He gently started pushing, small rocking movements back & forth, teasing my hole. A bit more pressure this time & I knew the time was close. ‘STOP’ i cried. ‘Poppers I need more poppers’ Hit three & that warm wave came over me again. I remember thinking, its now or never but this time it was me doing the pushing. I don’t know if I was pleased at the ease in which his head popped in or just relieved that it had. A slight pause, then the rocking started again on his part. In a few inches then back out just enough to keep the head in me back & forth very slow, very gentle. I felt a second hand on my back then both moving down my body coming to a rest each side of my waist. Fuck! I was now helpless. Pinned with my ass in the air & no escape.
‘Your doing good mate, you have a fucking great ass. Do you wont some more?’ What the hell, it’s in now. Either way it’s going to hurt when it comes back out so I might as well get use to it. The rocking started again, this time not so slow & he was going deeper with each stroke. With each deep thrust he was forcing the air from my lungs & it was misting up the mirror the side my face was pressed against.
The pain was now increasing the deeper he went. Was it the thickness, was it the length? No it was just that it was FUCKING HUGE & I that had never had anything like it up me before. I thought the black guy that had fucked me earlier in the steam room was big but compared to this guy it was like waving a hanky in the Albert hall (not touching the sides). He was now getting faster & deeper with each stroke. Then it happened, one final push & I could feel his balls slapping my greased ass cheeks. ‘WOW, if all the guys in the UK can take cock like you then im selling up & moving to England’.
I had done it. All 14 inches. Now I needed him to shoot his load & get the hell out of there. The shortness of breath, mixed with the poppers was now starting to make me dizzy & the last thing I wonted to do was pass out & trust him to stop or worse open the door & let others have a go at my ass. He was in no hurry to cum. I tried to push back onto him & squeeze my ass tight but he still had me up against the mirrored wall. How was I going to get him to shoot? I had one chance & I knew it was going to hurt but I had to get him off, & soon. I took a deep breath and shouted ‘is that it? is that all you’ve got. WOW, if all the guys in the US are like you then im not selling up & moving to America’. Fuck me it was like red rag to a bull. No sooner were the words out my mouth when he started to steam hammer my ass. I can tell you now I have never felt pleasure/pain like it in my life. But my god it did the trick. He grunted loudly three or four times as he shoot stream after stream up me. It was now his turn to be breathless. He slumped forward onto my back & led there for what seamed like hours, our hot sweaty bodies locked until that monster still up my ass lost blood & gently slid out.
We went to the communal shower room to clean up & as we walked in there was three guys showering. I started to shower with my face to the wall with the water running down my back & over my ass hole. As he walked past me to get to a shower head he ran a hand over my hole & without thinking a say ‘Fuck off your not going there again’. All three guys drew breath at the same time.

I’m going back over in May or June so I may have something else to tell you guys.

Hippie
Username: Hippie

Post Number: 13

Posted on Tuesday, August 25, 2009 - 03:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

There was a man who used to walk and run everywhere, he had a phobia about going in a car or bus. His dick looked just normal when not aroused, but when up it was easily 12" long but not massively thick. He was not circumcised and his foreskin still went back and forth when he was hard.

I used to really enjoy sucking him off, and he used to fuck my mate. It did not all go in, but enough to do the trick for both of them.

The folk on the scene used to call him Tinkerbell, I don't know why, he was tall and thin, not at all like a fairy, and as for going for youngsters; well that was far from the truth. Maybe it was because he seemed perpetually young, like Peter Pan. I knew him for over ten years, and he didn't age much in that time.

He never wanted to commit to any one man, he said it would be an extraordinary person who would put up with his habits. I liked him a lot, he was a gentle man with a generous nature. I was involved with someone else at the time so couldn't really embark an anything other than being sex buddy with him.

Sadly, he died of a heart attack in his flat. The Police broke in after his neighbours suspected something was wrong. He was sat in front of the telly with a can still on the arm of his chair. He was 43yrs old.
=== Experience is something you gain 10 seconds after you needed it ===

BJ man
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 77.96.212.245

Posted on Tuesday, August 25, 2009 - 12:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The biggest cocks I have ever had were:
1/ A guy I met who became a very good friend, and who alas is no longer with us, he was between 11 to 12 inches in length when hard, and nearly nine inches in thickness, I needed both my hands to wank him off, and getting just his big cockhead in my mouth was a struggle.

2/ A guy I met in a cruising area in Essex last year, he was mid 20's, roughly ten inches in length and about seven inches thick, by sucking on his cockhead and part of his shaft, and wanking the rest I managed to make him shoot a large cum load into my mouth, great at the time, but never seen him since.

Craig B
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 125.238.45.228

Posted on Monday, August 24, 2009 - 05:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Super Butt -
Reminds me of an older guy I met with a huge cock at the beach a few years ago when I was in my late teens. Was about the thickness of a coke can - couldn't get it in your mouth it was so fat. Not that long mind you just real thick around.

pingu140774
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 195.188.152.18

Posted on Sunday, August 23, 2009 - 08:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Pls Superbutt

super butt
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.46.82.5

Rating: 

Posted on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 02:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Guys, Well the biggest cock I have every seen was in Phoenix AZ back in April last year. To cut a long story short I have a mate that lives out there and I go over 2 or 3 times a year. I know my way around quite well now so my mate just gets on with working and I get to go off and do my own things. This trip he had to go out of town for a few days and he said if I felt lonely or board to try ‘flex’s’ a Bath House (gay sauna) well 2 days later im led by the pool at the sauna. It has to be said there was some of the hottest guys (very fit bodies) from 18 to 50; I was really surprised at how many younger guys there was there. Well as soon as I opened my mouth and they twigged that I was from the UK word went around that an ‘Uncut, Brit guy with a great ass was in and up for some fun’. I played around for a few hours, sucking some great cocks in the steam room, dark Maze room, porn vid room & got fucked by this 20 something, ‘built like a brick shit house’ black guy in his Private room. After that I needed a rest so I went and had a sleep in the sun for an hour by the pool. When I awoke I few guys had gone and a new batch had arrived, I thought I was still asleep and dreaming, this place was amazing! So after walking around again for about 15 mins I went and sat in the pools side hot tub, that’s when I saw it! The longest, thickest (not hard) cock ever! It really was like a toddlers leg. He just stood there and opened his towel in front of me, smiled & said im in room G6 are you up for some fun Brit Boy? then walked away. I was out that tub in a flash. When I got to his room the door was slightly open and I looked in to see him slowly stroking that monster with both hands, my hart was pounding in my chest but I thought ‘Fuck it, go for it’. I went in and he shut the door behind me. He asked me to lie on the bed on my back with my head over the edge of the bed facing him, I knew what that ment. He moved closer and so did that huge cock. I started to lick the under side from the middle back to his 2 huge balls, then back up again this time to the head. ‘that’s it Brit boy keep going’. It really was thick and try as I might I could not get all the head in my mouth (it was like trying to suck off a beer can) after about 5 mins trying and then him whacking my face with it he asked if I had ever been fucked by anything this big? I replied that I had never seen, let alone got my hands on anything that big and that there was no way it was going to fit up my ass. He reached over to beside the bed and picked up a bottle of poppers, shook it in a jokey kind of way and said with a smile ‘So do you wont to try?’ I looked up again at his cock and it just seamed to be getting longer and thicker by the second. I said that it would be fun to try, just to say that I had. And asked if he had any condoms and lube? Back to the bedside table and this time he was waving a fucking huge condom (he had them made by some guy that worked with porn stars in LA) the pounding in my chest had now moved all over my body, and my cock,(a good 8” dwarfed by that monster ,O did I say he was 14”long) had never been so hard. ‘So Brit boy, are you going to try something that almost everyone here has turned and run from?’ I heard a voice say ‘yea, lets do it!’ I looked around to see who had come into the room but the door was still locked! Fuck it had been me shouting it. I told him that I was up for trying but he had to go VERY careful and stop if I said no. He helped me up and asked me to get on my knees and face the mirrored wall. The poppers bottle was held close to one nostril and then the next. Then I felt his hands on my ass cheeks, slowly parting them and then a warm, wet tongue slowly massaging my ring. I thought I was going to cum there and then.
To be continued ( if you wont ? )

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration