Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Stories » The Best Shag I Ever Had... « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Rigger
Username: Rigger

Post Number: 2250

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Guys - a reminder that contributions to the stories section should not include references to such items as underage sex (including references to one's own activities at that age if now an adult), to activities involving the use of drugs and any other activity considered as illegal such, for example as rape and beastiality.
Some past messages have been edited to remove such content but, following this reminder, please note that any future contributions which are contrary to the above guidelines will be refused and/or deleted. (Moderators)

David Dyer
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 124.180.58.252

Rating: 
Votes: 7 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 10:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

A hot story. I don't want to be a damp squib, but: CONDOMS! If this is a real event, is exposure of both yourself and long-term partner to possible incurable infection REALLY worth it?

Straightnephew fucker
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 213.123.239.30

Rating: 
Votes: 11 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 03:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

My life is generally pretty unexciting - I've been with my partner now for a long time and although life is great, it can get a bit dull. I've only ever posted one story on here - last summer when I fucked my partner's nephew ( I posted that under straight conquests.) Apart from a few more sessions with him my life has gone along on its normal routine.

This summer me and my partner went to Berlin for a city break. We had a great time and on the Saturday afternoon my partner wanted to go to an exhibition somewhere out in the eastern suburbs of Berlin. I'm not into alternative art but I said I would go with him and go for a walk or something while he went to the exhibition. We travelled out to our destination and he said he would be a couple of hours. I strolled through a park and enjoyed watching life go by. After a while it looked like it was going to rain so I headed for an area with lots of shops and bars. It actually looked as if I had stumbled across a gay area - a number of the shops and the bar had the rainbow flag in the window and I decided to go into a cafe bar for a coffee.

It was quite busy and the clientele was mixed but obviously gay. I ordered a coffee and sat down to enjoy it. There were plenty of newspapers and magazines but since i don't speak any german I just sat people watching. I noticed a young guy with a shock of dyed blond hair especially. He was probably late teens, maybe early twenties. There was a sign indicating that the toilets were downstairs and after a while the blond boy went downstairs. I enjoyed watching people come and go and I was in no hurry so I ordered another coffee.

After a while I noticed that the blond guy had not come back up and wondered what he was doing. Then I noticed a really fit looking black guy coming up the stairs and I was fairly sure I hadn't seen him go down. I thought there must be another seating area or something down there but when I finished my coffee I decided I would head down there to see. When I went down there was only the toilets. I went into the mens and there was three urinals and two cubicles. One of the cubicles was occupied and the other was empty. I looked into the empty one and immediately saw the hole. It was not big enough to put anything through but it was a fair sized spy hole. I went in, shut the door, pulled my trousers and pants down and sat down. The hole was uncovered but I didn't want to make a move too soon. I was excited though and my cock was already sticking up. After a while I saw an eye at the hole. I leaned back, displaying my hard on and wanked it a few times. The eye disappeared and I looked through. There was the young blond lad, sitting with his pants down and his cock in his hand. What a fucking result! He was wanking and so was I now. I watched him for a while and then he looked through again and I showed my cock, wanking and making sure he got a good eyeful. I had never really done anything like this and I was incredibly turned on. The next time I looked through he stood up, his pants at his ankles and wanked his cock. I didn't think it could get any more horny but then he turned round and bent over, pushing his arse out towards me. As I watched he pulled his cheeks apart and displayed his hole. He began to finger himself, sticking his finger right up his hole. He then turned round again and looked through at me. This time he indicated to me that I should join him. I had never thought of that, but I was so turned on by now that I didn't hesitate. I was in his cubicle in seconds. He sat down on the toilet and unzipped my trousers. When he pulled my pants down my cock sprang out and he took it into his mouth and began to suck me off. I thought this is the point where I wake up but it was for real and he sucked me like a pro. I was close to unloading in his mouth when he stood up, turned around and bent over the toilet. He wanted me to fuck him! I began to finger his arse - it was moist and sticky and obviously lubed up. (I could guess now what the black guy had been doing!) I knew that I shouldn't for all sorts of reasons but I was too horny to care and I lined the head of my cock up against his bum hole and pushed. It went right up him and he grunted as I began to fuck him.

I don't think I've ever been so turned on as I fucked this lad up the arse, knowing that people were having coffee upstairs. He was well into it, pushing his arse back to meet my thrusts and I enjoyed every minute of the fuck. I was close to coming now and I wondered if the black guy had fucked him and come up his arse too - I thought he probably had and that thought pushed me over the edge and I spunked deep inside the blond boy's arse.

He didn't say anything as I pulled out of his arse and we both pulled our pants and trousers up. He just grinned at me and pulled me towards him and kissed me hard. As I went out the cubicle I saw that the one next to it was occupied so we had probably had an audience but I didn't care.

It was now time to go and meet my partner. I told him I had been for a walk and mentioned that I had stopped for a coffee. I left out the rest.....

suckers
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.158.194.67

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2011 - 06:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

think it would be great if anyone who is very experienced and extremely good at sucking cock could pass on his technique to any guy reading on here who wants to improve, to give his man the best time..please?

stumped
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 78.33.164.138

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, June 08, 2011 - 11:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This is more the best blowjob I've ever had and it happened yesterday.

I think all my christmases came at once yesterday, met a guy who I'd been chatting to online and he was absolutely beautiful. Phillipino guy, very slim, amazingly cute face, gorgeous average sized cock. He did say he was an expert at oral and boy was he.

After some really nice kissing and cuddling and exploring of each others bodies he then asked if he could suck me, and I am not about to decline that invitation!!! He had this knack of getting me right to the point of cumming but then holding it back, his movements around my cock were slow and sensual and he paid great attention to my cockhead. This truly was an epic blowjob, eventually I could hold back no longer and I had the best most shuddering orgasm of my entire life and must've come bucket loads, which he swallowed. My legs were shaking for hours afterwards. I will definitely be back for more, and if the guy is reading this by any chance, thank you so much for yesterday you are an absolute genius with your mouth and a lovely lovely guy.

Windsorboy 27
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 89.243.46.159

Rating: 
Votes: 10 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 01:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I've had a couple of days off work to study for professional exams and by this afternoon I was bored with studying and I was feeling really horny. I went online, not really expecting anything but I got messaged almost immediately by a guy who said he was a delivery driver and he was going to be in the area in about half an hour. I checked his profile which said that he was a late twenties mixed race bi guy with a big cock who liked to fuck bareback. That sounded good to me so I messaged him back.

He said he didn't have time to hang around and he wasn't interested in chatting - he just wanted a quick fuck. I was well up for that and told him where to come. He arrived a short time later and he was well fit - even better looking than his picture.

I sat on the bed and he stood in front of me with his arms folded and told me to go for it. I unzipped his trousers and pulled them down along with his pants. He wasn't kidding when he said he had a big cock - it was fucking massive! I took it in my mouth and began to suck it happily and he moaned. His cock tasted salty and a bit pissy and I loved it. I sucked him for ages and the he told me to lick his nuts. I licked his sweaty balls for a while and then he put his cock back in my mouth. Then he asked me if I wanted to lick his arse and I said yeah. He said I didn't have time for a shower today and I said even better. He grinned and turned round and bent over the bed pushing his fit arse out. I knew it would be pretty funky if he hadn't showered - especially as it was a baking hot day and he had obviously been driving all day and I was well up for licking his dirty, sweaty hole. I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my tongue into his arsehole. I wasn't disappointed - it was pretty ripe. I got my tongue right in there and rimmed him for ages.

Then he told me to drop my pants and get my arse in the air. I knelt up on the bed and he positioned himself behind me and pushed his cock against my bumhole. He'd told me to be lubed and ready for him and I was. He pushed his big cock right up me and at first it was really painful. That soon passed and he began to fuck me. After so much studying it felt incredibly good to have his big bare cock shafting my arse. He started banging me really hard and I told him to go for it and fuck me as hard as he could. He didn't hold back and I got the fuck of my life. After a while he speeded up and then pushed his cock right up me and told me to take his load. He gave four or five thrusts up me and I knew he was coming. After a while he pulled out and slapped me on the arse and said cheers mate.

He didn't even clean himself up, he just pulled his pants and trousers back up and said he had to go. Whe he had gone I had a brilliant wank, fingering my hole and reliving one of the best and dirtiest fucks of my life...

Robbie F
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 89.243.46.159

Rating: 
Votes: 9 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 11:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This happened a few years ago now but it's still one of my very horniest experiences. I posted it some time ago but it disappeared almost immediately.

I was cruising in a bar in North London which had really active dark rooms at that time. There was quite a lot of action going on that night and watching some of the action had got me really horny. I had noticed a really fit looking dark haired guy standing near the bar talking to a couple of other guys. He was wearing a white open necked shirt and a kilt. He looked to be in his mid twenties, quite stocky and I could see that he had quite hairy arms and legs. He was busy talking and didn't seem particularly interested in cruising or anything. I really fancied him and I couldn't help wondering if he had anything on under his kilt. He was drinking pints and he seemed to be getting a bit pissed. I could hear him talking loudly at one point and could hear he had a strong scottish accent. I wondered if he might be straight, or maybe just straight acting.

Later on I was in the darkroom being sucked off by a blond guy in a baseball cap who I had watched being fucked earlier on. He was bent over sucking my cock and I began to finger his arse. He was quite well lubed, probably from the earlier fuck. The darkroon was quite crowded and then it cleared a bit and I was really turned on to see the guy in the kilt was in the darkroom. He was bent over with his kilt up over his back and an older guy was standing behind him fucking him up the arse!

I was really turned on to see him bent over in his black shoes and thick white socks with his legs spread apart and his arse in the air. I pulled the blond guy up and turned him round. He was well up for it and soon I was sliding my cock up his arse as I watched kilt lad being fucked.

Nearby a fit looking red haired guy had his pants at his ankles and was being sucked off by a skinhead. I was really turned on by the whole scene but what happened next turned me on even more. The guy fucking kilt boy thrust hard up his arse a few times and pulled out. He pulled the condom off his cock and threw it on the ground as he left the darkroom. The guy in the kilt was still leaning up against the wall and the ginger lad who had been getting sucked moved over and positioned himself behind him. I had a great view as he pushed his bare cock right up kilt boy's arse and began to fuck him. The skinhead was watching and wanking as the ginger lad fucked.

I knew I wouldn't last much longer and after a while the ginger lad started fucking harder and then threw his head back and I could tell that he was spunking right up kilt boy's arse. That was too much for me and I shot my load up the blond guy.

The action didn't stop there though. As the ginger lad pulled out the skinhead took his place and another bare cock was being pushed up kilt boy's bum. He was really getting off on getting fucked now and he was reaching round and pulling his cheeks apart so that the skinhead could fuck him harder. Somehow he didn't look so straight acting now....

I was leaning against the wall playing with my half hard cock as I watched the skinhead obviously getting ready to come. He soon added his load to the ginger lad's and as he pulled his cock out of kilt boy's arse I saw that he had a really big one.

After that, kilt boy stood up and stumbled out of the dark room. A little later I saw him at the bar sinking another pint. After that he must have left. Even though I never got to shag kilt boy's arse the whole experience was one of the horniest I've ever had.

Justluckin
Username: Justluckin

Post Number: 1

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, March 06, 2011 - 04:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This is probably the most extreme thing I've done...

I'm 26, masculine, bisexual, and good looking. I've had plenty of experiences with lads but recently exploring my sub side (have always been quite a dominant top).

I'd been texting a 21 year old lad (who i'd been with a few times before) about how i was horny and wanted to be treated like a slut.

After a few texts he told me to meet him at some secluded toilets at uni (this was in the holidays), to go into the disabled toilet and strip naked but leave the door unlocked. He would tap twice before opening.

I was shit scared but the fear of being caught and the sort of humiliation of it turned me on so i agreed.

Anyway, i waited for about 5 mins until he turned up. He knocked twice and opened the door. It was so horny not knowing if it would be him. But luckily it was. He walked in smiling at me looking pathetic, completed naked.

He was about 6ft, short hair, stubble, toned, quite gay-looking but that kinda just turned me on a bit more cos he was going to dominate me.

The first thing he said was: 'u definitely want to be my slut?'. I blurted 'yeah, yeah'.

To which he said ' can i do whatever i want?'. I just agreed cos I was feeling so horny.

So he ordered me to my knees, and got out his cock which wasn't hard yet but already was about 4-5 inches. He then grabbed me by my hair and told me 'you're going to be my piss-slut'.

I kinda knew what he meant, was a bit repelled by it, but I'd never felt so horny in my life and knew it was because I was being dominated. So I said nothing.

He forced my head in front of the toilet, then started to let out a stream of piss. It only trickled out, but wasn't rank - he'd clearly been drinking lots of water. Most of it went straight into the bowl, but some of it went down my face on my chest.

All through this he was calling me a faggot, and a slut, and a dirty whore.

When he was done he ordered me to open my mouth and shoved his semi cock straight in. The was a slight taste of piss on the end but I hardly noticed as straight away he started to fuck my face and his cock was up to about 7.5 inches thick.

He banged away at me, saying he wanted to hear me choke on it. Which i was. Occassionally he'd pull his cock out, slap my face with it. All the while he was calling me a whore etc.

He then started gettin more aggressive trying to make me deepthroat on his cock and i was continually gagging.

When ever I did he told me to enjoy his dick and spat on my face. The feeling of beng humilated was driving my cck crazy and i knew i couldnt hold on much more.

Luckily, he then told me was going to feed me. He pulled his uncut cock out of my mouth and ordered me to keep it wide open. He then spunked 5 or 6 big loads over my face and in my mouth, then ordered me to lick his cock clean.

When i did he just zipped up, and walked out, leaving me naked and covered in cum with the door wide open.

I quickly closed it but had the most amazing wank to finish myself off.

I felt really dirty afterwards and wished I hadn't done it....until i got horny again and it was amzing wank material and i still think about it now.

Tommy Tank
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.143.173.153

Rating: 
Votes: 15 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

A few months ago I spent a few days in Berlin with my sister and my niece. We had a great time but since I was with family I didn't really have much chance to explore the gay cruising or club scene (will definitely go back there alone soon in order to do that!!) One afternoon we went for a walk through the Tiergarten which is a massive park in Berlin. I had read on line that it was quite a rampant cruising site but didn't really expect much to be going on during the day. As we walked through I could see quite a few guys who definitely looked as if they were there to cruise and I began to wonder if anything went on during the day too. When I got back to my hotel that night I went on line to check it out again and found that it was also supposed to be quite cruisy during the day.

The next day I had a couple of hours to myself in the early evening. It was still light so I made my way back to the Tiergarten not really thinking that anything much would happen but I thought what the fuck, you never know....

I wandered around for a while and didn't see anything then as I got deeper in I saw a few guys who were obviously cruising. In fact I was quite surprised at how many guys were around. I was walking along behind a young black guy who looked to be in his mid twenties. He was wearing low slung jeans and I could see the top of his pants. He had a really fit arse and I felt myself getting quite horny. I followed him into a clearing and when i got there another guy was standing in the clearing up against a tree. He was quite stocky and looked to be about the same age as me, mid forties. The three of us stood there for a while looking at each other and I could feel the sexual energy in the air. The black guy made the first move, and to my surprise he came over to me and began to grope my cock through my trousers. The stocky guy moved in and we began to grope each other. It wasn't too long before trousers were unzipped and pants were dropped and all three of us had our cocks out.

Again it was the black guy who made the first move, as he bent over and began to suck my cock. It felt incrediby good - he certainly knew what he was doing and it was just what I needed. The stocky guy was fingering the black guy's arse as he sucked me and after a while the black guy started sucking the stocky guy's cock. I moved round and began to feel the black guy's arse. Meeting no resistance, I pulled his trousers and pants down and got down behind him. I pulled his bum cheeks apart and stuck my tongue up his hole. The afternoon was turning out way better than anything I had imagined but there was better to come....

I was getting close to coming now so I got up and went round to where the stocky guy was still being sucked. The black guy took my cock in his mouth again as the other guy went round behind him and began to finger his arse again. He was pushing a couple of fingers up him and I realised he must have been lubing him up as he then positioned himself behind the black guy and pushed his cock right up his arse. The black guy groaned and kept sucking me and the stocky guy began to fuck him. I looked up and saw a young guy watching us - he looked about eighteen or nineteen and he was standing half hidden by a bush watching intently as the black guy was being fucked. I motioned to him to join us but he didn't move.

I went round and watched the stocky guy's cock moving in and out of the black guy's arse. The stocky guy then pulled out and motioned to me to take his place. I didn't hesistate. I stood behind the black guy, wanked my cock a couple of times and then pushed it right up his arse. Even though he had already been fucked his hole felt quite tight and it felt great fucking him. I looked round and saw that the young lad had now joined us. He was standing close to the stocky guy and I saw that his jeans and his white Tom Tailor pants were now down at his knees and he and the stocky guy were wanking each other. I carried on fucking the black guy, gettng even more turned on as the stocky guy got down and started sucking the young lad's cock. I was really close to coming now but I didn't want this to end so I pulled out. The stocky guy stood up and took my place as I got down to suck the young guy's cock.

The stocky guy fucked for a while and then pulled out and motioned to the young lad to take over. I didn't think he would but he pushed his trousers and pants right down and I watched up close as he pushed his cock right up the black guy and began to fuck him. I can't remember when I was ever so turned on as I watched the young lad fuck the black guy as me and the stocky guy watched and wanked. My evening stroll was turning into a total fuck fest! The young guy didn't last very long and after a while he threw his head back and pushed his cock right up the black guy and held it there and I knew he was coming. I was so close now and as soon as the young lad pulled out I pushed my cock back up the black guy. It only took four or five thrusts before I was adding my load to the young lad's. I leant back and watched as the stocky guy took over the fucking and he too finished off up the black guy's arse.

I watched as the black guy bent over to pull his pants up and I saw the spunk sliding out his hole - he had been well and truly gangbanged.

It was definitely the horniest session I have ever had.

brumboy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 78.148.250.42

Rating: 
Votes: 3 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 03:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Few years back it was xmas eve and i was on another gay web site , got chatting to this bloke we was on hes own and he asked me over for a drink , when i got there i was in for a shock he was so much beter in real life we had a drink then we kissed and we went to hes room , we got naked and rubed our bodys over each other , he wanted to fuck me but im a total top , but he kept begging me etc so i gave in hes cock was big and fat but he got on top of me and slowley made love to me , it felt so so good this man on top off me my legs wrapped around him, snogging hes face as he fucked me , i kept playing with hes big balls as he thrust in me , he soon came and we fell asleep together when we woke up on xmas morning he fucked me again then i went home , he sent me a text later saying thanks etc and that he was living with he bf who went home for xmas , was a bit fucked off but the sex was fantastic , shame cus i would of let him fuck for forever

Robbie F
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 89.243.43.252

Rating: 
Votes: 3 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, November 17, 2010 - 10:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I just spent a week in Germany with my family and I had a couple of horny experiences that I wasn't really expecting. One of them happened on Saturday afternoon. I had met my sister in town for lunch and then did some shopping. In the afternoon it started raining so I went into a coffee house and ordered a coffee. As I was sitting I looked around and saw a guy I knew sitting a few tables away. He was a guy I had had a thing with several years ago when i was just eighteen. We were never serious, but we used to have great sex. He was about ten years older than me, dark haired and really good looking. I was more of a bottom then and he had a massive cock which he loved to push up my tight young arse every chance he got.

He was sitting at a table with another guy who had his back to me and I realised he had seen me. I had a bit of a hard on now as I was thinking of the sex I had with him more than a decade ago. He was looking at me now and this made me even hornier. After a while the guy he was with got up to leave. When he had gone, my ex came over and joined me. I hadn't seen him for about ten years so we chatted for a while and then the talk turned to sex and we started talking about some of the things we had done, like the time he and two of his mates fucked me up an alleyway on the way back from a club and the first time he pissed on me. We were both well horny by now and I was well up for it when he told me his boyfriend wouldn't be home for another hour or two.

Soon we were in a cab on the way to his appartment. When we got in the door he made me get down on my knees in the hallway and told me to get his cock out and start sucking. I unzipped him and got his cock out - it was just as big as I remembered and I wasted no time in getting it into my mouth and giving it a good sucking. I knew what was coming next and before long he pulled his trousers and pants right down and turned around, pushing his arse into my face and telling me to lick him out. I rimmed him for a while and then sucked his cock again.

He then told me to pull down my pants and show him my arse. I pullled my jeans and pants down and bent over, pulling my bum cheeks apart and showing him my hole. He disappeared for a minute and then came back and stood behind me. I realised he had lubricated his cock as I felt it pushing against my bum hole and I spread my legs and pushed back to help him get it up me. He nearly split me in two as he pushed that big cock right up me but I was well up for the hard fuck I knew he was going to give me. He didn't disappoint in any way - he pushed his cock right up me and began to fuck me right there in the hallway. It was a great fuck and just what I needed - I was well turned on and felt just like I was eighteen again as he banged me hard up the arse just the way he used to.

After a while he told me to get ready and started fucking even harder - then he pushed his cock right up me two or three times and I knew he was spunking up my hole. He left his cock up me for a while and then pulled out. He then told me I had better get out of there before his boyfriend came back. I pulled my pants and trousers up and left - but not before we exchanged mobile numbers!

I got the tube back to my mother's house where I was staying - it really was like I was eighteen again and as I walked along in the rain I let his spunk slide out into my pants just like I used to back then.

Fnn93j
Username: Fnn93j

Post Number: 4

Rating: 
Votes: 5 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2010 - 04:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was about 34 and living on my own, a few days after xmas I was horny and went to a toilet a couple of miles from my home which was usually good for sex; 2 standard sized cubicles and one big disabled one. I had been fucked in there several times before. I had vaselined my hole before I went out, in trainers, tracksuit bottoms and jumper. I went into a cubicle, and completely removed my bottoms, hanging them on the back of the door. I left the door about 1" open, turned my back to it, and waited, playing with my cock.
After about 5 mins I heard footsteps and someone came into the toilets. I leaned forward and pushed my bum out, hands on the loo seat. I heard the door creak as he slowly opened it, looked, paused, then came in and shut it. I looked round, he was shaven headed and about 30. Instead of dropping his trousers there and then he asked if I would go back to his house 10 mins away. I agreed to follow him in my car.
Once there, he took me straight up to a room with a single bed. He was clean and well-spoken. He said he was horny because his mother had been staying with him for the last 7 days so he'd had no sex. We both stripped and i was delighted to see he had about 8" and quite thick. After a little fondling I took him in my mouth and he was soon rock hard and about the limit of what I could deep throat. I was breathing hard and said I wanted him inside me. I rolled onto my knees and offered myself to him. He said "just a minute...." I hoped he wasnt going to put a condom on, because I wanted his spunk. I saw he was reaching for lube, and told him to take me without. He guided his cockhead to my entrance and pushed slowly into me. I felt that first spasm of pain as he slid in, then we both held still for a few seconds as I became accustomed to him being in me. Then he slowly withdrew and started to pump me, with deep powerful strokes. He was hurting me slightly at full depth and making me gasp. He built up speed and shouted as he came, holding me very very tightly. We rolled onto our sides with him still in me, and lay still as he grew soft and slipped out of me. I dressed and went home, full of his spunk.
You want me to do what? Well....ok....but promise me you won't tell anyone I did it...

covboy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 77.100.9.40

Posted on Monday, January 25, 2010 - 09:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

is it just me or does haveing sex with an ex so much beter then it was when you were together , ive got to stop doing this cus it fucks my head up but the sex is like a drug the more you get the more you want, i need to get another fix

dustbug
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 188.222.55.46

Rating: 
Votes: 5 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 07:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was working in Derby and staying in digs on the London Road about one hundred yards from a small park with a public toilet at the entrance.
It was October and in the evening I entered the cold empty toilet. fifteen minutes later my hands were numb but hope drove the adrenaline and ten minutes later a middle aged man walked in to stand motionless beside me. eventualy he drew out his tiny cock and played with it. at that stage size didn't matter, my interest was to investigate his hole so I pushed my finger at the target, with his trousers still in place.
He was a gentle person, shaking as I reached for the buckle on his belt but he stopped me and walked out. I followed and he headed for bushes in the black of night. When I found him his belt was undone and trousers slipping down to the floor. I quickly pulled down his pants to finger his tight little hole that was already smeared with vaseline but so tight my finger was nipped; he was a hopeful virgin.
It was strange because he didn't speak or make a murmer as my rock-hard cock forced his entrance. I then ruthlessly fucked him for ten minutes before shooting three hefty shots into his cunt.
Shaking, he pulled up his trousers and disappeared into the night only to return twice more for the dick.

mikmal3
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 90.193.9.131

Posted on Sunday, November 08, 2009 - 02:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

One of the best fucks I ever had was in a sauna in Perth Australia when a group of us fucked in every which way AND up! It was a veritable cock-fest, an bum banquet - every one went to the balls, Cinders and, even now, after all this time, a part of me (and not just my memory) still tingles with the remembered thrill of it.

(Message edited by modm on November 08, 2009)

Dp74
Username: Dp74

Post Number: 27

Posted on Monday, October 19, 2009 - 05:30 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Covboy which park was it? Wanna relive an outdoor fuck I would be happy to help. Message me

covboy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 77.100.9.40

Rating: 
Votes: 4 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, October 18, 2009 - 06:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

mine was about 4 years ago i was invited to a wedding by an ex of 8 years family , i got a new suit and looked realy good i hadnt seen my ex for 4 years but was so excited , anyway we didnt talk for hours and i was getting drunker so i went outside for some fresh air, and he came out for a fag anyway we got talking and ending up going for a walk into a local park we were soon snogging and i was pulling hes clothes off , we soon were both naked and sucking and licking each others bodys he got on top of me and was trying to push hes cock into me but with no lube it wasnt easy but it went in , ive never been fucked with such raw passion b4 we were both sweating buckets i didnt want it to end he came in me we got dressed and went back to the party , i never heard from him again but that night will live with me forever

marriedharry
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.233.216.252

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, April 30, 2009 - 12:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The best fuck of my life was about two weeks ago, second time I'd met this bloke from Gaydar.
I'm a married bi in my 40s, slim built and he's about the same build as me, with a fat seven-incher.
The first time was amazing, but the second time was mind-blowing. I got him to film me sucking his cock, then he had me on my back with my legs bent over my ears while he rimmed me and fingered my hole.
Then he fucked me all ways for about 20 minutes. We finished with me on top, riding him while he wanked me. The sensation when I came all over his chest while his fat cock pounded away at my hole was unbelievable.
Been wanking loads over the film of me sucking him. Gonna ask him to bring a mate next time, never done a threesome before...

Kcjones
Username: Kcjones

Post Number: 22

Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 06:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

TOMMY TANK good story ms very horny do you have any others???

Tommy Tank
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.138.0.180

Rating: 
Votes: 13 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2009 - 06:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

When my partner left after nearly twenty years I thought I would have no chance - mid forties, ordinary looking, bit of a belly. But when I got the confidence to go out cruising after so long I was quite surprised at the opportunities.

The best was definitely a couple of weeks ago when I was up in Birmingham for a meeting. It finished early and I decided to go to a sauna for a couple of hours before I had to catch my train. It was mid afternoon on a weekday so I knew the sauna would be quiet and it was pretty dead. I wandered around for a while and there was nothing much going on. I went back to my locker to get some money out to buy a drink and as I opened my locker a really good looking young guy came in. He had dark spiky hair and was wearing trackies and a t shirt. He looked to be in his late teens or early twenties.

I took my time getting my money out as I watched him getting undressed. He lowered his trousers and then took his t shirt off. He had his back to me and I watched as he pulled his pants down and as he took them off he bent over giving me a great view of his arse.

I went and got my drink and then went for another wander round. It was still quiet and there was no sign of the young lad. Not that I would have dreamt of trying to cruise him anyway since I figured he wouldn't look twice at me.

After a time in the steam room I decided to go for one more walk round before leaving and I went towards the dark area. It was actually not very dark and it had a leather bed in the middle of it. I had passed through it a few times and there had been nothing happening. As I approached it this time I could hear panting and the sound of flesh slapping on flesh. Finally - some action.

I went round into the dark room and almost came on the spot. The young lad I had seen in the locker room was kneeling up on the bed, being fucked from behind. The guy fucking him was a good looking dark haired guy who looked to be in his thirties.

I stood and watched the scene - my cock sticking up behind my towel. I couldn't help stroking myself as I watched this fit young lad take it up the arse. I thought he might want me to go but to my surprise he motioned me to come towards him. I dropped my towel and went towards him. He reached out and pulled my cock towards his mouth. He started sucking me - and it was all I could do to stop myself coming on the spot. He sucked me well while the other guy continued to fuck him up the arse. He was speeding up now and I knew he was probably close to coming. So was I, so I pulled out the lad's mouth and went round to watch as he speeded up and really began to fuck him hard. I watched his cock slamming in and out of the lad's arse - I couldn't see a condom and I wondered if he was doing him bareback. He then he gave a groan and pushed it right up him a couple of times.

He pulled his cock out and I saw his bare cock glistening with spunk. The young lad looked over his shoulder and then moved round on the bed so that his arse was pointed right at me. I fingered his spunky hole and he groaned. There was no way I could resist and I lined up my cock and pushed it up his arse. It slid up him easily and I began to fuck him. What a fuck it was! I lasted much longer than I thought I would but eventually the inevitable happened. He was pushing his arse back against me as I fucked him and I shot a massive load of spunk right up him.

No contest - definitely the best shag I ever had

Sxsucker
Username: Sxsucker

Post Number: 13

Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2009 - 02:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks Andy, can assure you, you're were not the only one with a hard and dripping cock.

andy findlay
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 149.254.224.165

Rating: 

Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 04:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

good_neighbour
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.37.26.97

Rating: 

Posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 09:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sorry it’s taken me so long to tell you what happened. I went back to the neighbour’s house the next day to let the builder (Ben) in and he was there with this plasterer (I didn’t catch his name). Before I knew what was happening they had thrown an old sheet over the sofa, the builder had grabbed me from behind and flopped back onto the sofa so that he had my legs in the air and my arsehole exposed for the plasterer, who had a fantastic body but was not very good looking (in fact he looked quite rough, he had tattoos everywhere and quite a few piercings). He had a nice hard cock but not as long or thick as the builder’s. He rubbered up but to my surprise started giving me this really deep rimming, spitting in my hole and massaging it in with his tongue. The builder said quietly in my ear, “how d’you like that, kid - he’s good, isn’t he?”. When the plasterer decided I was loose enough he spat on his cock, positioned it at the entrance, and just pushed. Jesus, I thought I would die. The builder pushed the poppers I had brought under my nose and that helped dull the pain, and the plasterer grabbed a noseful as well. I think this was a mistake really because it made him completely manic, fucking me like there was no tomorrow, while the builder held my legs apart and I held onto his muscular arms.

After a while the plasterer started to look glazed and I thought he must be nearly finished, but instead of coming inside me he yanked his cock out, whipped the condom off and came all over my stomach, cock and balls. The builder said “go on, do your stuff” and the plasterer started to give me another rimming while wanking my cock. It only took a few seconds for me to cum, it was a fantastic sensation, with each convulsion of my orgasm I could feel that he was trying to get his tongue in deeper. Then the bastard started to deliberately rub his bristly chin over my tender hole.

I was covered in two people’s cum but the builder hadn’t had his turn yet. The plasterer put his arms round my chest and sort of picked me up and lowered me down onto his mate’s cock while he pushed from below. I realised that the builder had not put a condom on so I tried to object, but he just said, “too late, I’ve started now”. There was nothing much I could do, since I was locked between two. The position I was in seemed to make the builder’s cock go in even further than usual, and anyway it was bigger than the plasterer’s. The builder started thrusting up from below and pulling me down onto him at the same time, and I tried to squeeze my sphincter as he went in, to increase the pleasure. He got faster and faster until he let out a cry and held me in place, pumping my unprotected bum full of his sperm. Then the plasterer pulled me off the cock with a plop and sat me down on the sofa. He started licking up the cum which had spread over my stomach and balls, then worked his way back down to my hole, and once again started rimming me, but this time sucking all his mate’s cum out of it. “He just loves eating that stuff”, said the builder. It was filthy, I was glad that at least the plasterer had worn a condom.

Even though I was feeling quite wobbly from the poppers and the shagging, the builder said “well kid, we’ve got work to do”, so I got dressed and made my way back to my flat. I took the rose thing off the shower and filled my bum with water several times to try and wash out anything that shouldn’t have been there. I really felt quite bad about that. I went back to the house in the afternoon to lock up after they finished work, but the plasterer had already gone. I said to the builder that the owners of the house would be coming back tomorrow so there was no need for me to come round, so I probably wouldn’t see him again. I did feel rather sad because he was so good looking. He said, “don’t you want any building work doing?”. I said I only lived in a small flat and anyway I couldn’t afford a builder. He said, “well, at least I could come round and give you an estimate”. So I gave him my mobile number and since then (this was three weeks ago) he’s been round five or six times after work. I’ve forgiven him for barebacking me. Admittedly I’m starting to feel like his bit on the side, but I’m enjoying it too much to give him up!

Sorockregs
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 195.93.21.39

Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 10:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Good_neighbour, Part 2 soon pls, got me really horny

Good_neighbour
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 80.42.254.105

Rating: 
Votes: 6 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 07:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I just got fucked by the neighbour's builder! I'm looking after their house while they're away and this builder has been doing some work. We got chatting and one thing led to another and he gave me the hardest fuck I've ever had in my life. He was like a jack hammer! And a great body too. He says tomorrow he's going to bring round this plasterer he knows and they're going to take it in turns to fuck me stupid. Can't wait.

Ronald J
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 81.129.126.25

Rating: 
Votes: 8 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, May 19, 2008 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

A couple of months ago at a club here in London I met this guy Steve. The club although gay always has a mix of straight people that just love the music etc. He was real friendly and real hot so we started chatting. He was talking about how hot some of the girls were and I told him I was gay. He did not get bothered by it which would have been his problem.

Living near the club as we left he said we was going to walk around until the Tube started running again what was I going to do I said go home want to come to my place I live a few streets over. When we got to mine he said never been in a gay guys flat. To get to the point after another drink I asked if he wanted a blow job. He looked around we alone here? I said yes he said So no one will find out then right and I don’t have to do anything right? Did him right on the couch him stripped from the waist down me kneeling on the floor wanking in time to my sucking I swallowed and shot my spunk on the floor. He dressed and left said thanks.

A couple of weeks later saw him at the club one time with a girl one time alone and he completely ignored me. Last Saturday he calls my mobile and says How you doing. I said about as good as I did when you completely ignored me at the club twice how are you. He said sorry I was sort of freaked out after it happened. I said ok so what you calling for. He said wondered if maybe we could get together again. I said yeah if your willing to do something to get me off. He said like what I d never suck. I said you like to fuck girls in the ass mate. He said only did it once it was good but she did not let me go all the way with it. I said I would. He said I can come over now we can talk about it not sure. When he got there he already was carrying a semi hard cock in his jeans. He said all I have to do is fuck I said no I want you to fuck me on my back and use your tongue in my mouth. He said and you won’t tell right? (Mind you I could tell while he never did this stuff before he was at the very least Bi, but that was my opinion). When we moved to the bedroom he was really nervous. Until my legs got over his shoulders and he started pushing the head of his decent sized cock in my tight ass. As he fucked He started nibbling on my nipples and I was moaning. He looked inmy eyes like this is unreal you like it? My hands behind his head I got my lips on his and just pulled him into it. My other hand slow wanking my self he was lost in it I could tell it was good the more I complimented him on how he fucked the more I was sucking the spit out of his mouth the only other thing I said is tell me when your coming. A split second before he unloaded I started shooting spunk between us on our chests as I could almost feel him feel the condom. In those last few seconds he was not pumping he was in deep just shooting his load. He was real quiet as he rolled over and said can I shower. Wrapped in a towel he sat on the bed said no way I could have kissed if I was not fucking. Even though I did not mean It I said lay back let me suck that straight cock. I sucked and rimmed him and he left hope to get him again maybe next time I can slide my cock in his ass.

Nekudg
Username: Nekudg

Post Number: 5

Rating: 
Votes: 4 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 08:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

He was a huge muscular, hairy, big dicked married 40 year old who spread me out on my back, climbed on, rammed his long fat cock up my ass and fucked me with powerfull, gut churning strokes. Overwhelmed by the pounding inside me, I clung to him, helplessly riding the orgasmic throbbing that raced through our bodies. He showed no sign of tiring, still fucking me steady and strong when the cum suddenly boiled from his cock, jammed deeper than ever. He slid his tongue down my throat and froze while pumping me full, his cock throbbing inside me pushing me over the edge so we climaxed together, riding the mind numbing explosions inside me.

Robbie F
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 195.92.194.11

Posted on Saturday, March 22, 2008 - 02:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I don't know the name of the street its on, but the street is off the Boulevard Sebastopol down near the Rue de Rivoli, and I think the shop is called Projection Video.

Sorockregs
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, March 19, 2008 - 10:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Robbie F, can u give me directions 2 where this place is in Paris....

Robbie F
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 195.92.194.11

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 - 10:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Just got back from Paris where some of my family have been spending a long weekend for my mother's birthday. I had a good time but spent the whole weekend with my family and by the Sunday night when I got back to the hotel I was feeling really horny.

There was a good looking red haired guy on the desk and I had tried to cruise him earlier without any success. He was now chatting to two girls at the desk so I went up to my room. When I got there I poured myself a drink and decided to get my pants off for a much needed wank.

I imagined myself unzipping the red haired guy's trousers and then pulling his pants down to suck his cock. Wanking now I imagined myself turning him round and bending him over to lick his arse out and then pushing my cock right up him to give him the fuck of his life.

I enjoyed the wank but the next day I was still feeling really horny so late in the afternoon I made an excuse to go off by myself for an hour and I headed off to a porn dvd shop I know that has cabins downstairs. I had been there a couple of times before and though it is very hit and miss there is some action there sometimes and I had a good blowjob the last time I was there.

It was about five o'clock when I went in and I had a browse round to choose a dvd to watch in the cabin - if all else failed I could have another wank....As I was looking around a really fit looking skin head guy came in. He was very well built and I could not help noticing what looked like a massive package in his jeans. I cruised him as we browsed and he seemed to be iterested. I took my dvd to the counter, paid and went downstairs, looking back at the skinhead. I found my cabin and went in and waited.

Nothing happened for a while and then I heard someone coming down the stairs. I looked out and saw it was the skinhead. He looked at me and went to the cabin nearest the bottom of the stairs. Another, older guy came down the stairs and went into another cabin - it was starting to liven up...

I gave it a minute or two and then went to the skinhead's cabin - he was standing in the doorway. I looked at the bulge in his jeans and reached out for it. He didn't stop me and I began to rub it. I was really up for some cock so I unzipped him and pulled his jeans and pants down - his cock was big and thick and I got down on my knees and started to suck it. The other guy was now out of his cabin watching as I sucked him off and then a second guy appeared.

The skinhead pulled his cock out of my mouth and to my delight turned round and pushed his arse into my face. I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my tongue up his musky, sweaty hole, getting as far up him as I could. Fucking lovely and just what I needed.

I turned him round and started sucking his cock again. I was so horned up by now and I knew what I wanted. I had brought some lube in case I got really lucky and I reached into my pocket and got it out. I stood up and showed it to him and he nodded. I pulled my trousers and pants right down and lubed up my arsehole. The two other guys were wanking now and although I knew we should go into a cabin, I really wanted them to see me get fucked.

The skinhead was up for it and I braced myself against the door of the cabin as he stood behind me and pushed his big thick cock up my shit hole. I'm normally a top and hadn't been fucked for a while so he nearly split me in two and I had to grit my teeth at first. He began to fuck me right in the middle of the floor area and it really turned me on being bent over with my trousers and pants at my ankles being fucked up the arse in full view of anyone who might come down the stairs.

He fucked my arse hard and rough and I had to grip onto the doorway as he fucked harder and harder and then loudly shot his load right up my arse. He thrust up me again and again and I knew that he must be shooting a big load up me. When he pulled out I looked round and saw that the two other guys had also come watching us.

It was a great fuck and as I rejoined my mother and my step brothers in the Paris sunshine a little later, I could feel some of the skinhead's spunk sliding out my arse into my pants.

Sorockregs
Unregistered guest

Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2007 - 10:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hornyshag part 2 soon pls..............

hornyshag
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.137.86.18

Rating: 
Votes: 10 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2007 - 01:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

About a year ago I went to my doctors for my flu jab, unfortunately, I didn't take the nurse's advice about sitting in the waiting room for 10 minutes afterwards, and when I got outside went a bit lightheaded and staggered and would have fallen over if it wasn't for a pair of hands grabbing me. "Are you ok?" asked a deep geordie voice "I'm fine" I replied but then nearly fell again. "I don't think you are" replied the voice with a hint of laughter in his voice "I live just over there, Lets get you inside" - it was a statement, not a question and I felt a firm arm wrap around my shoulders. The guy guided me in through his front door and into his living room and sat me in a chair before returning to close his front door, I remember hearing him lock the door but didn't think much about it at the time. When he returned back to the room it was the chance to have a good proper look at him. He was a hulk of a man, about 6 4, very broad shouldered, short dark hair in his mid forties I'd say, tanned skin and vivid blue eyes. He was wearing a heavy green sweatshirt and black tracksuit bottoms. "How you feeling now" he smiled looking at me intensly "I'll get you a glass of water" he left the room and whilst he was out I looked around. There was a picture on the table next to me of a young girl who I recognised. "How do you know Sue?" I asked when he came back in and handed me the water "She's mi daughter" he replied in his thick geordie accent "how do you know her?" "I used to work with her" I replied "My names Tom" "Aye really?" he replied "She used to talk about you all the time, ice to put a face to the name!" He extended a hand for me to shake, which I took, his hand dwarfed mine and he shook it firmly whilst looking me directly in the eye. "Drink yer water" he said firmly, and I found myself doing as he said, but was aware he was not taking his eyes off me. He then squatted next to me and placed a huge hand on my knee. "How yer feeling now mate?" he asked, again, never taking his eyes away from mine. "Alot better now thanks" I replied. "Thats good, good" he replied, the hand on my knee starting to move back and forth up the inside of my thigh ever so slightly, his eyes still not leaving mine. As I sat there, not sure what to do, his hand started to move further up my thigh and I could feel myself gettin hard as this incredibly older sexy man felt me up. "sue told me all about you, you know" he said in a low voice "Really?" was all I could stammer in reply. He moved his position so he was knelt between my legs and leant forward and shoved both his hands under my tee shirt, caressing my chest "Really" he replied leaning forward further and kissing me. His tongue entered my mouth and I moaned and he tweaked my nipple under my tee shirt whilst the other hand grasped my rock hard cock through my jeans. He then pulled my tee shirt over my head and resumed kissing me, before kissing and licking my neck and moving down onto my nipples where he gently nibbled an bit them whilst I writhed and moaned. Then, he pulled my jeans and boxers down and started to lick the inide of my thighs which was sent me to new heights of ectacy, before then working his way up to my balls and licking and gently sucking them. My cock felt like it was going to explode, and then suddently, his mouth engulfed my rigid cock, I moaned loudly as I felt his tongue swish round the swollen head and run his lips up and down the length, as he did this, he continued to tweak and twist my nipples, which he had realised earlier this really turned me on. With this fit bloke doing this to me, there ws no way I was going to last very long. "I'm going to come!" I gasped - He growled around my cock and speeded up his sucking. My orgasm seemed to build for ever but then I was shooting directly into his mouth what felt like gallons of cum. When I finally stopped cumming, he stopped sucking and stood up, again never taking his eyes off me. I felt very intimidated, me sat there totally naked with him stood towering over me. He then removed his sweatshirt over his head, and what a body! Muscled and tanned like I had never seen before. My eyes then followed his hands down to his trackie bottoms, and I saw the huge bulge there, his hard cock wanting release. It didn't have to wait much longer and he pulled down the trackies and his huge cock sprang up. It was long and thick with his foreskin just covering the end. He stepped out of the trackies and then knelt back down in front of me, and leaned in to kiss me again. His kisses were so good and that coupled with his hard naked body pressed against mine and his hands roaming I was soon hard again. He pulled me onto the floor and was soon on top of me, kissing me everywhere and thrusting his hard cock against me. He then pulled me up and flipped me over to I was bent over the chair I had been sat on. Moving behind me he used his thick thighs to part my legs and then I felt his cock rubbing along the crack of my arse and I expected him to start thrusting forward, but he didn't. I felt his cock move away and was aware of him changing position behind me, I then felt a heavy breath on my arse and his hands parted my cheeks. It was then that his his tongue started to explore my crack, it felt absolutely brilliant and again I moaned out loud. He groaned behind me as well and continued to probe, hi tongue darting in and out and around. It wss heaven, and I groaned louder and louder and he groaned with me. He then flicked me over again and sat me in the chair again. With an lustful expression on his face he pulled me forward so my arse was on the edge of the chair. I looked at his cock which seemed een bigger than before now and was dripping pre-cum. He grabbed my left leg and placed it on his shoulder as he moved himself forward so his cock was resting against my hole. Never taking his eyes off mine, he pushed forward with his rock hard dick. I gasped as I felt the tip penetrate me and wanked my own cock furiously. Still looking me in the eyes, he grasped my leg on his shoulder and shoved forward again but this time didn't stop. I screamed in pain and he groaned so hornily in pleasure, I felt like I was being split in two, but still carried on wanking my cock. Still deep within me, he hoisted up my other leg onto his shoulder and then gor hold of my hips with both his hands, he had total ocntrol of me now, and he know it, then he spoke for the first time in ages. "I'm going to fuck you so hard" he said in a quiet, but firm voice. He then withdrew pretty much all the way and slammed back in. I screamed again but with not s much pain this time, and he groaned his low throaty horny groan again. Then slowly but surely, he started up a regular rhythm, slamming in and out of me, watching my face the whole time, and as the pain became less and less and the pleasure became more and more intense, I had to stop touching myself so I wouldn't cum! It felt as if I was having some sort of continous internal orgasm I have never experienced anything like it, I was so turned on. It felt like he was getting bigger inside me, and I could tell by his groaning he was building up to cumming, then suddenly, his groaning got louder and louder and for the first time he closed his eyes and he speeded up his rhythm, his moaning got louder still and then he was cumming, and I could feel his cum firing inside me, so I let myself go and wanked myself to cumming at the same time. It shot up my chest like it had never done before. When he had finished cumming he withdrew his still hard cock and grinned at me. "Lets go upstairs" he said "I've more fun planned for you....."

I can tell the rest of the story if you like??

This was the horniest fuck I ever had, anyone out there want to match the experience for me??

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration