Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Cocksucker77
Username: Cocksucker77

Post Number: 31

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I would love to do it as well
Lovely hard cock throbbing in my mouth mmmmmm

See Jay
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 185.69.144.209

Posted on Sunday, September 18, 2016 - 07:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi All
Im SeeJay and i'm hoping to make my fantasies come true. Ive been straight for too long and althought I'm not into anal i do want to suck a cock again but this time i want to be forced to suck and swallow. I want my head held and be unable to stop someone from pushing there cock into my mouth. So are there any clean 5 inch cocks out there who would like to meet me at ME1 Rochester and make my dream come true.
Please let me know. I'm genuine if you are and as long as your clean then we can meet and take it to a gloryhole room.
SeeJay

(Message edited by dj47 on September 18, 2016)

Firefox5240
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 85.255.233.143

Posted on Saturday, September 17, 2016 - 05:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Im thinking about going to ME1 to make one of these fantasies come true but i dont know if anyone out the is interested in helping me?????
Chees SeeJay

SeeJay
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 85.255.232.190

Rating: 
Votes: 4 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 03:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I think im bi but until recently never knew. I even tried to get my last wife to sit on my face and force me to lick her clean afterwards to see if i would enjoy the taste on a large scale but she never would do it. So I went to a suna in Rochester as i had this fantasy about sucking a cock and after 55 years i decided to make it come true. I was very nervious but found the gloryhole rooms and went in. After a bit of fondling of some different cocks and having my cock sucked i finely tried it with a beautifully cut 5inch cock, it was great. I just wished that the hole was bigger so that i could have got my head through and then been totally helpless to stop him from using my mouth to completion, and having to swallow all of his cream before he allowed me to remove my head from the hole. In my other fantasy i stick my head to the large hole and he sticks his hands through the two smaller holes either side of the large hole. Hr then holds me by the ears and fucks my mouth until he comes and then forces me to swallow it all before letting me go. In another fantasy he holds my nose closed and forces me to open my mouth so that he can facefuck me until he comes which i then have to swallow. I know im a bi submissive and would be back to Rochester like a shot if they upgraded thier gloryholes as i could make my fantasies come true. Please tell me if there any gloryholes like this as i really want to make my fantasies come true
See Jay

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration