Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Groups » Fetish - Look for others to share yours. « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

BB videos
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.29.94.13

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2015 - 09:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

whilst I do not agree with it these days I adore seeing guys fucking BB. gets me so horny. but never see any these days for obvious reasons. Oh happy days

Commando Fan
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 81.129.111.93

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 12:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anyone know where I can find videos of men jogging commando? Just love to watch videos of men running and their tackle bouncing up and down. Got a semi on writing this!!!

Anton46
Username: Anton46

Post Number: 1

Rating: 
Votes: 3 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, November 30, 2014 - 04:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I like to watch and be watched taking a shit while wanking each other off

Davign
Username: Davign

Post Number: 2

Rating: 
Votes: 4 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, November 09, 2014 - 06:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What a fucking turn on I've scored many filthy Underwear, jocks and compression shorts soaked in cock sweat

and arsehole juices, from unsuspecting straight dudes totally pissed off that some filthy bastard nabbed

their personal workout kit.

The fresh stench of crotch & ass just cant be beaten I'm always on the hunt for Ripe/Rank Prick Straps and

workout underwear stretched out of shape by big moist cock. Most of the dudes I've nabbed from are close

friends I'm Divorced and in closet so they have never suspected me. its total funk heaven scoring their

filthy underwear especially from my redneck homophobic mates for perverted masturbating
pleasure.

I've nicked most from a big arsed, big dicked, hairy rugby player who keeps bragging about how much he would

like to sniff my hot neighbours dirty panties if he had half a chance. If only he knew the Irony of it.
HIS DIRTIEST SEXIEST UNDERWEAR have fallen victim to my perverted jock thieving.

the stink from his sweaty arsehole captured in the soaked material is fucking amazing his cum and piss

stained crotch just waiting to be draped over my face I love wanking while abusing his ass soaked underwear

again and again . smells better than cunt juices

Kiwi Boi
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 115.188.93.61

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, August 23, 2014 - 03:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

My fetish is guys in running shorts. Gets me boned instantly. Love to suck a hard cock through the shorts and then pull them down a bit to suck the cock owner completely dry. Love shooting my cum load into my running shorts too( or having a guy unload their hot cum over my cock and into my shorts is great too) feeling all that hot sticky cumload round my balls and cock - keeeps me super hard and ready to unload again.

Deepestever
Username: Deepestever

Post Number: 23

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, August 17, 2014 - 04:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I like piss drinking too - it makes an 'ordinary' bj soooo much more satisfying for both of you :-)

I love feeling a guy slowly squirting his pee while I am sucking him until he is completely empty and relaxed - then letting him give me the big white load to finish ummmh .

My regular pee buddy has just moved and I would like to meet another ddf pissbuddy for fun.

Am fit, bigf cock, into other safe fun too - and happy just sucking you :-)

Anyone in Diss area fancy some amaaazingly satisfying fun.
I am a sane, sensible, very sensual cocksucker and deepthroat expert and I'm looking for a well hung healthy guy who would like regular-ish no-strings oral pleasure and relief for relaxed fun.

Ted_gay
Username: Ted_gay

Post Number: 177

Posted on Sunday, August 17, 2014 - 03:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

My fetishes are clothes on young good-looking guys: suit, collar and tie; uniforms of all sorts; scally and skinhead gear, etc. Also fragrances and thin neckchains. Sexually I love bjs and hjs but find anal rather monotonous and boring, and would never bareback but condoms have sort of taken the fun out of this activity for me. However would let a butch scally, skinhead, uniformed guy fuck me with a condom, but hopefully he'd pull out before climax, take the johnny off and cum in my mouth. I also have a fetish for piss drinking from a top dressed in any of the above clothing, which must be kept on thruout sex or it loses its magic.

leatherpantsman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 90.244.17.41

Rating: 
Votes: 3 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 09:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have a real horny fetish about rough, 'bad lad', chav/scally type lads in trackie bottoms, baseball cap, tattoes etc..Really gets me going when I see their bulges clearly evident at the front of the trackies as they swagger through the crowd.

Though many of them will undoubtedly be highly sexually active, promiscuous and recklessly indiscriminate, and that were I to end up in an adrenaline buzz induced, 'heat of the moment madness',risky raw fuck situation with them in a public toilet, that I would just be one of their many conquests.

Nonetheless, knowing only too well you should be careful what you wish for, the risk and possible consequences and repercussions of getting involved with them in this way, in a pervy masochistic sexual arousal sense, merely fuels the turn on and urge to go ahead and 'do it' even more.

I just find chav/scally lads in trackies just so totally irresistably sexually arousing and compelling.

Flipflopboy
Username: Flipflopboy

Post Number: 2

Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 08:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have a barefeet fetish. Would love a guy to invite me to his place and confiscate my footwear. Leaving me hopelessly stuck in my bare feet, you can put me through tickle hell and anything else you want, as I plead for my shoes back. The situation of being vulnerable and you having all the power is a real turn on. Anyone up for this? I can travel.

psbtrc
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.34.143.83

Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 10:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

My particular fetish is an older guy 60+ in a smart dark suit, shirt and tie and a nice shiny pair of old style black loafers. He has to have greying/silver hair too and also is a top. married/masculine.... Mmmmmm - My first affair at 24 was with a 63 year old guy who I met in a gay nightclub and I was with him for over eight years.

Rigger
Username: Rigger

Post Number: 2402

Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 11:24 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Following a request to try a page for Guys with a particular fetish herewith such a page.
To put a page for each particular preference would be onerous so just a single page - just be sure to say what your fetish is when posting messages or replying to messages.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration