Older for Younger Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Groups » Older for Younger « Previous Next »

If you are an Older Guy and looking for the company of a Younger Guy then post your message here.

Younger Guys can post their replies here but if they
want to post their own search as a Younger Guy looking for an Older Guy then they
should use the page for Younger Guys looking for Older Guys

As this page is universal it is important that when posting a message you give an indication of your location

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

bashfulboy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 151.225.83.227

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 09:14 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This message was removed because it consisted entirely of a link to another website which may have given access to illegal, restricted or copyright material.

(Message edited by admin on April 23, 2017)

group (north London
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.29.90.129

Posted on Saturday, April 22, 2017 - 11:30 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

was given details of group (north London - I think) who held parties and made videos but lost details before I made contact. Anyone any info please?
gallford@aol.com

Toplincs
Username: Toplincs

Post Number: 3

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, June 28, 2015 - 06:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

35 looking for younger in Lincoln. Pref. a bottom lad.

Older_lover_lincs
Username: Older_lover_lincs

Post Number: 2

Rating: 

Posted on Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 12:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Younger guy looking for 2 older tops for fun, older the better, message me for chat, spunkslincs@hotmail.co.uk

(Message edited by older_lover_lincs on June 22, 2015)

Phaedrus
Username: Phaedrus

Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 04:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi 60 year old bi guy here, 5' 10" average build, fairly smooth, clean and healthy, married, looking to try consensual findom with a young dominant guy under 30 in the Lincolnshire / Notts area. It might be worth doing a bit of research then if you like the sound of it get in touch and we can discuss it further.

Jim bi sub fife
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 109.152.171.252

Posted on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 12:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi l would love to meet up with tops how would like to use me do as they wish l age 51 l am married

Exhibitionist
Username: Exhibitionist

Post Number: 4

Posted on Friday, September 12, 2014 - 10:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Very straight-looking 57, in shape (i go to the gym 5x a week), looking for guys under 30 who like being really dominated. I'm in N1.

need a nice cock
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 195.93.21.71

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

mid 2 late 60's guy and I need a nice size cock in me to give me a gentle fucking , available most days from 1-30pm to 4-30pm. close to stowmarket (suffolk)
gallford@aol.com

Britexpat
Username: Britexpat

Post Number: 9

Posted on Sunday, January 05, 2014 - 01:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Looking for a fit dominant lad who like to gag a dad with his cock and be rimmed north London

Could pay to right fit lad
nissan.jw@hotmail.com

Passivecruising
Username: Passivecruising

Post Number: 6

Posted on Wednesday, October 16, 2013 - 07:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Horny goid looking older guy looking for younger versatile & tops
Horny bottomguy seeks active tops/vers 'only' for 121/3somes/orgy/groups

Olderforyunger
Username: Olderforyunger

Posted on Sunday, August 18, 2013 - 06:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi I'm looking to hook up with younger guys plenty of drink available and maybe a bit of cash

Rigger
Username: Rigger

Post Number: 2014

Posted on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 11:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Guys - this page was opened following a request, for a trial period.
It does not seem to be getting much use so will give it another month or so then review again and if still not used will try and include the topic elsewhere. (Moderator)

Goodsuk
Username: Goodsuk

Post Number: 5

Posted on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 11:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

When i was younger I had many friends, admirers and lots of helpful older guys who shared their cocks with me all the time and used mine. They taught me lots and we enjoyed all the sex I ever wanted. Now, being older, I like to do the same thing and please younger guys and let them use me and exercise my holes for their pleasure --our pleasure! I love to service them and worship their cocks and suck, swallow and rim as much as they want. Have done several groups and two whole teams just for their release and fun. Cocks are the best thing on earth and I never get tired of pleasing them, making them feel good and sucking and swallowing them. I love young guys to use me and I rim their hot butts, drink their water, do whatever pleases them. Some of the best times have been with boys who thought they were bottoms, but I showed them they were great tops too! Come visit New York and contact me TwoHoles4U@gmail.com

Rigger
Username: Rigger

Post Number: 1933

Posted on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Following suggestion this page has been added on a trial basis to enable Older Guys who would like to meet younger Guys to post their search message.

Younger Guys should of course post replies here but if Younger Guys want to start a search of their own for Older Guys then a Group page has also been added for them to do that.
See: http://boards.gaybod.com/discus/messages/5810/31551.html?1348143940

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration