Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Groups » Shemales - TV's & CD's « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Nicki_cdtv
Username: Nicki_cdtv

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 01:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

went to northwich sauna once it was amazing, got to dress like a skoolie on tg day, was bit shy never done much but planning on going back in a few weeks, would love to get talkin to sumone on line then meet them there, it will be fridays now which is the new tg day.
next timne i go i want to get chatting to about 7 guys and ask them to gang bang me....probably to muc to ask dunno
nicki x

Cornishbi
Username: Cornishbi

Post Number: 7

Posted on Monday, July 15, 2013 - 03:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey everyone, for those of us that like shemales and CD's, what do you prefer them to wear? I love wearing my slutty school uniform with thigh high boots. Oo that reminds me I need to wash it, maybe sir can give me a lesson on detention. Lol

Kinkyken
Username: Kinkyken

Posted on Saturday, May 18, 2013 - 05:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Wow !!! Im 53 perv looooooove yng xxxxx

Cornishbi

Post Number: 5

Posted on Monday, January 21, 2013 - 07:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Spunkymonkey, hey I sent you a private message the other day, not sure if you got it or not. If you wanna message me my email is aggierfc@live.co.UK. Would love to hear from you about what you love in a crossdresser.

Spunkymonkey
Username: Spunkymonkey

Post Number: 6

Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 02:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi,
Any takers for meet around sheffield/Doncaster day/early evening love to get my hands into your pants,and a lot more if your let me Mmmm

Spunkymonkey

Post Number: 5

Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 01:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi cornishbi, Got a hard on reading your message, the thought of of sucking on a hard nob covered by a silky pair of knickers and stockings really turns me on, bet I'd cum just sucking on your cock and balls, message me or do you cam which is even better.
pajacon111@aol.com

Cornishbi

Post Number: 4

Posted on Saturday, January 12, 2013 - 09:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Spunkymonkey I'm a crossdresser who just love dressing up for horny kinky guys. My favorite outfit is blue bra and thong, suspenders, stockings, tight white blouse, black miniskirt, tie and thigh high platform boots. The only problem with it at the moment is that its covered in cum from my last bukkake session. What's your favorite outfit for us to wear?

Spunkymonkey

Post Number: 2

Posted on Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 12:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi, always fancied getting my hands into the pants of cd/tv gets me sooooo horny just thinking about it, so its about time someone let me do it, like to play with and suck a good firm cock, Mmmm anyone want to play, contact me
pajacon111@aol.com

Timmy
Username: Timmy

Post Number: 2

Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 - 06:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hey, i'm a cd in the carmarthen area up for meets x

Jimbobkingknob
Username: Jimbobkingknob

Post Number: 4

Posted on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 - 03:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

any t-girls in the barrow in furness area looking for some fun

Roly
Username: Roly

Post Number: 212

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 07:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Saturday............After a poor start to the day I was hoping for a big improvement, the sauna was my best bet.

While waiting for the club to open, I sat in my car, a few vehicles drove in and parked up. The driver of one I recognised as a T girl I had been with before, she arrived dressed ready. I watched as she left the drivers side and collected her bags from the passenger side of the vehicle. Her outfit clung to her, very petite, she could wear teen clothes if she wanted. The doors opened and I made my way in paid and went to strip off. Quick shower and I went to the sauna rooms, first one was empty, the second had one guy on the top shelf. He just lay there towel on, I lay naked on the low shelf, my cock ring was doing it's job. I was fully erect, a lazy stroke now and then to keep it hard. The door opened, 2 more guys came in, one climbed on top shelf the other sat against the wall. Again the door opened, a guy in black thong came in, I moved to make space for him next to me. He was about my age, 6' ft plus, slim, he sat so close, the flesh of his thigh was on top of my fingers. I moved them slowly, still trapped but not hurting, I moved them again, he lifted his thigh, said, Sorry, I said it was OK. My hand was still touching his thigh, slowly I moved my finger along it, down towards his knee and then back to his buttock. He lifted his legs on to the bench, slightly opened them, and stroked his cock through the material of his thong. My cock was twitching by now, he looked down at it and stroked my thigh, I returned the action on him. Leaning across his leg I stroked his cock, it was becoming harder to my touch, the material stretching as it grew. The guy at his side stood up and left, as he did another walked in and took his place. He sat facing us as we played with each other, I was now face down in his crutch, pulling the pants to one side to tste his cock.

The guy I was now sucking stood up and faced me, his pants pulled down so I could suck his cock better. I put my hand round to grab his arse and pulled him towards me, opening my mouth to take it in, I could see his cock was as big as the guy from Hartford. I licked it's tip, flicking my tongue over the head before slowly, pulling him in to my mouth. I took as much as I could inside, drawing back and going down again. I let his cock slip from my mouth and used my tongue to lick down both side before bending to take his ball sack in my mouth. I felt him shudder as I worked my mouth around his cock,balls, he was now pushing his cock in to my mouth, harder each time. The guy next to us started to join in, stroking the guys arse, sometimes playing with my cock, it soon became too hot for him and he left the room. The guy I was sucking pulled away, took his pants off and dropped to his knees, taking hold of my cock he started to go down on it,he was good at BJ's, he took it all down his throat before pulling back. Letting it slide in and out he worked at my cock, a noise reminded us we still had company, the 2 guys on the top shelf climbed down and left us. We took turns sucking each other, he was standing above me, when the door opened, I was sucking his cock, a young guy about early 20's stood watching before leaving us. For the rest of the day I was to bump into this lad many times. It was becoming too hot for us, the guy pulled away put on his pants and after a brief kissing session said he hoped we would catch up later. I went and had a quick shower and went to the other larger sauna room. About 5 guys sat/lay in here, I took up position just inside the door to the right, a young guy sat on the top shelf above me, his towel off his hands covering his cock. I lay down looking up towards him, he seemed a bit shy, sat the way he was. I checked out the rest, various ages, nobody seemed to want to play. The door opened and the young guy from the other sauna walked in, sat for a few minutes and looked at me before leaving the room. I took that as a come on and picked up my towel and left the room, he must have been quick off the mark as he was out of sight when I reached the corridor.

I checked out the glory holes...empty, making my way upstairs to the maze and I walked through the the dark rooms. A guy was bent over arse in the air on the kneeling stool, a queue of guys waiting their turn. Some guy was stood behind him, pounding hard at his hole, gripping his waist to stop him falling off the stool. Another guy was stood at his head, his cock moving in and out of the guys mouth spit roast was the meal of the day I guess. I turned leaving them to it, I walked through to the Wam Bam rooms, again I met the cute young lad. He passed me on a bend in the corridor, just as I was about to turn round a voice called to me. Hello roly, not seen you for ages, with that the T girl walked up, wrapped her arms round me and kissed me real deep. We let our hands explore each other as we kissed, hers stroking my naked cock, mine feeling under her dress, inside her thong. Her tight little arse felt oh,so good, a group of guys stood blocking the corridor as they watched us devouring each other. I suggested we get a room, to which she agreed, as we walked to the nearest open door. Locking the door behind me, I went through the next door, closing that I looked to see she had lifted off her dress. It's my travelling outfit, don't want it messed up, she explained,reaching out she again kissed me, her tongue pushing in to my mouth. I dropped my roll onto the bed and held her tight as I responded to her kiss, gasping for breath she sat on the bed, Wow that was some Hello. Unravelling my roll, I turned my attention to her, starting at her ankles I slowly traced my fingers up her legs to her crotch. Teasing her for a while before starting at her face,neck, and down over her chest, arms to her stomach. I moved my fingers across her belly button , over her stomach and down both her sides. She reacted by arching her body off the bed, wrapping her arms round me she pulled me to her. Pulling her panties from her, I held her at the ankles, lifting her legs high and wide, I bent forward as I held her and kissed her on the lips. She loves snogging, nearly as much as sex itself, I pulled away from her lips and traced my tongue down over her belly to her cock. Taking it in my mouth I sucked as hard as I could, pulling back as I did, before releasing it and pushing back down again. Licking it's tip, her ball sack, squeezing her balls with my lips/mouth, I tormented her.

Resting her legs on my shoulders I took my lube and wet my fingers, putting them to her hole I wet the entrance. More lube to push inside her, a few fingers of both hands at a time, building up to 3 fingers each. I lubed my cock with my wet fingers, holding it at the entrance to her hole I pushed slowly forward. I lifted her legs high and wide again, exposing her hole, she was just level with the edge of the bed. I moved in and out of her hole, changing pace, twisting my hips trying to exaggerate a curve as I moved. Lifting my left leg from the floor I rested my left knee on the bed, this seemed to give me better penetration. Bending forward we kissed again, still stroking my cock in and out of her hole. I now pushed her legs away behind her, this made her buttocks lift higher, without taking my cock out, I climbed on to the bed between her legs. This new position meant I could use all my energy to screw her hole, I could rock her back and to as I moved inside her. Meanwhile she had looped her arms between her legs, holding them higher, I stood up on the bed rolled her backwards and held her arse cheek. Holding my cock flat between my legs, I pushed it down her hole, one arm resting against the wall to keep my balance. Lifting up and down her hole, now using both hands I pulled open her cheeks, her hole fully open now. Reaching down I grabbed my vib'r, wet it and using one hand to pull her cheeks put that in as well. I turned it to full speed and worked her hole with cock/vib'r, we did not do this for long as she was becoming dry. Lowering her legs, I turned her onto her side, lay behind and re lubed my cock, lifting her left leg I rested it on my raised knee, pushing forward I re entered her hole. This position allowed me to play with her exposed back also to reach round to squeeze her nipples, which she loves. After a while I told her to lie on her stomach, lying on top of her I put my cock back inside her. At this point she had her legs open, her arse felt wet and slack with all the lube, I said, Close your legs tight, it will feel tighter. She did as I asked, I worked my cock in and out again, in turn she started to tighten her muscles, gripping my cock. I was not going to last long if she carried on, without warning she gripped me extra hard, I felt myself start to cum, pulling out I trapped it in my hand. My hot sticky cum pumped in to my hand, running from my fingers as I tried not to shoot all over her. She turned on to her back and laughed as I cleaned myself up, I lay back down beside her. We chatted about various things, while doing so we caressed each other, I played with her nipples, she stroked her cock, I sucked it. We carried on like this for ages, before she said, Do you want me to cum for you? With that she stroked her cock hard, working her hands over it, minutes later she asked if I was ready. Lying between her legs I watched as she stiffened her cock seemed to go harder, crying out I am coming, she opened her legs wide. I dropped down taking her cock deep in my mouth spurt after spurt of cum shot down my throat. I drank every drop, pulling back and licked the sticky head and shaft, she shuddered as I licked her clean. Again we just lay there, resting/talking, getting our breath back. Eventually we climbed off the bed, cleaned up and she dressed just in her bra and panties. Taking time out to kiss as we readied to leave the room, You have forgotten your dress!!, Not worth putting it on I will change in to another outfit now. With that we walked to the girls changing room, I left her there to go shower up. As I walked from the shower, the cute, young, guy bumped in to me again. I took the chance to chat with him for a few minutes, he had been before, just that I had not seen him. I found out his name, I also noticed the nice bulge in his short towel,Having to leave I said I hoped we would meet up again soon, he smiled and said maybe.......watch this space.

Roly

Post Number: 209

Rating: 

Posted on Friday, June 08, 2012 - 08:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Wednesday 7th June...I arrive at the sauna anticipating meeting the T girl that left me a message while away. Thigh boots,long brown hair, studded choker was the description she gave. Stripped and went to check out the food bar, no girls about, so goes upstairs. Just a few regulars about, non had seen the girl I describe, one possible was 2 T girls one pulling another about with a lead attached to her however they had gone.

Feeling let down I cruised the rooms, about 6 doors were locked, not a lot of noises coming from them. Decided to try the T2 areas, few doors closed here, turning a corner I see a T girl sat on a settee with a guy. She was well dressed in a red dress sparkly top, stockings and high heels, he was just sat stroking her thigh, as I passed I heard her say,
Is that all you like, stroking my thigh ?
I stopped just round the next partition, I could see her, he could not see me, I watched as she glanced up in my direction. As I was sideways on to her, I stroked at my cock, she watched as it became hard, responding to my touch. Putting my hand out I signalled for her to follow me, at first she just sat there, he was still stroking her thigh. I again waved for her to follow me, this time she made her excuses, stood up and adjusted her dress. She walked to where I was stood, as she made to pass, I reached out tracing my finger to her dress hem. Pushing my hand slowly up inside it, I felt along her stockings, on to her flesh until I reached her thong. I teased a finger across the bulge inside the silky thong, moving round to feel the naked flesh of her arse cheeks. Leaning forward I brushed my lips on her ear and asked her to join me in a room. At first I thought she was going to say no as she seemed to hesitate then I felt her hand stroking my cock, she cupped my balls and said OK. I had already seen one empty room in T3, so lead her to it, closing the door and locking it behind us. She stood along side the bed, I put down my towel roll on it, rolled it open before turning to face her. Reaching behind her I lifted her dress, putting both hands to her arse cheeks I squeezed them, pulling them apart as I did. I put a finger to her thong, pulling it away I felt her hole, it was wet, I guessed from lube, meanwhile she was stroking my cock. We played like this for a few minutes before she bent forward and removed her dress, I put it on the shelf above the bed. Stepping from her high heels and thong I took them from her and I placed them there as well. She climbed on to the bed I stood at the edge, bending forward I played with her cock, it twitched to my touch. I reached for my lube and wet my fingers, rubbing the lube round her hole, bending down I took her cock in my mouth. She let out a groan as I took her semi hard cock down my throat, drawing back, gripping it tight in my lips, I pulled back stretching it as I did. My hand was near her hole, I pushed a finger in to it, probing at first as I sucked her cock. Lifting her legs up, I rested them on my shoulders, I sucked at her balls one as a time then took both in my mouth together. She was moaning that loud, telling me how it felt, the noise from the next room stopped. Wetting my fingers again, I pushed 2 then 3 fingers inside her hole, she opened up easily to receive them, lubing my other hand I started to use both hands in her. She was a bit tighter with 2 hands working on her, I did manage to get 6 fingers inside her. I let slip how I could get 8 in with the lube plus a vibrator with this method, she said to try but stop if it hurts me. Re lubing my fingers, I worked my hands in and out of her hole, it took time but with a struggle she let me get 8 fingers in her. Using my hands like an arrow head I pushed in as much as I could working her hole, licking her erect cock or sucking it as I played with her. She was stroking her own cock as I finger fucked her hole and sucked her cock, pushing hard at the base of her cock, it grew harder and longer as we played.

She said to stop, Fuck me now she demanded, she repositioned herself on the edge of the bed, I pushed her legs up and held them, forcing her to roll back. Putting my cock to her wet hole she guided me home, I pushed forward, she held my waist, pulling me tighter inside her. I paused, holding her ankles I pushed her legs as wide as I could, slowly I started to pull back, almost out I pushed back in all the way. I built up a steady pace, stroking in and out, she was still pulling me against her exposed arse. Resting her legs on my shoulders, I took the vibrator from my towel, wet it and placed it against her hole, pulling my cock almost out I rested the vib'r on top of it. Pushing slowly I re-entered he, holding the vib'r forcing it in, she pulled her cheeks apart as I pushed deeper. Resting, I turned it on before pulling back about half way, not wanting to take it too far in case I could not get it back in, or she stopped me. She was bucking against me as I moved inside her, lifting her self from the bed to meet my thrusts. Sweat was pouring from me now as I moved in and out of her, she asked if we could stop. Not taking my cock out, I just rested against her thighs, her legs I lowered to rest over the bed edge. She asked me to remove the vib'r so I did, while doing so she pulled back and lay length ways down the bed. I climbed on beside her, stroking her wet body, playing with her cock, taking it in my mouth and sucking her. My fingers played with her balls, sneaking a feel round her hole as I did. After chatting and playing for a few minutes, I knelt between her legs, lifting them apart I put my cock against her hole again. She called me a Randy Get, as I pushed back inside her, lifting her legs I pushed them over her shoulders as I moved in and out. We had not been going long and she said her legs were tired, lowering them down I turned her onto her belly. She lay with her legs spread as I entered her again, she did not have to do anything, just relax as I took her from behind. I played like this for a while before I stopped and pushed her legs together, my cock still inside her, I started to move again, it felt so much tighter this way. Reaching for her hands I pulled them back towards the middle of her back. Holding her like this I pushed harder and harder in to her hole, I was increasing my pace as I held her tight. I did not want to cum yet but it felt really good like this. She made the next move and asked if we could rest up, sliding out I turned on to my back. She sat up looking down at me, I said this was better than having your thigh tickled wasn't it !!! I helped her to clean up and get her things together before making our way down the corridor. Her friends that had brought her, it was her first night and we agreed to catch up next time she was in.

I went to clean up and replenish my lube, we had used a fair bit. On returning I went to the maze room, I met a regular T girl lying along the edge of a mattress. She had her eyes closed as I approached, I played a finger along her long stocking covered leg, from ankle to just the fleshy bit of thigh. She could not resist glancing to see who was playing with her, I said Hello. I continued to play my fingers across her belly, lifting her top to expose her stomach, she flinched as I traced a finger down the side of her waist. Using both hands I worked my fingers on her legs and stomach, each time arriving at her crotch. Sliding a finger over her panties I teased her cock, it responded slowly at first. Freeing it from the panties I took it in my mouth, licking and sucking, just using my mouth as my fingers played with her body. She slowly became harder to my mouths attention, her hands now playing over my naked legs and back as I stood over her. This had the effect of making my cock hard, I doubled my efforts on her cock, moving my tongue over her balls before taking them in my mouth. I heard noises from the next bed, another T girl was lying face down on it, legs wide apart, hands above her head. I returned my attention to the girl I was playing with, climbing between her legs I opened her legs, moving between them I rested my cock against her hole. Taking lube I wet her hole, fingering her with 3 fingers, sliding my wet fingers over my cock I pushed forward in to her hole. Resting her legs against my fore arms, I took the weight, moving in and out I stroked my cock inside her. Although I have played with her and spoken to her this was the first time I had gone this far. Not wanting to rush I took my time, now and again looking in the full length mirror in front of me, seeing the guys coming in watching us. Some played with the other girl but did not use her for anything else, she still lay face down legs and arms wide apart. My partner was stroking my back, running her fingers over me, she was moaning as I worked my cock in her hole. I think she was wanting me to cum but I wasn't ready, I wanted more before I was going to release my load. I glanced across at the other girl, still lying there, I told my partner I needed a rest, pulling back I drew my cock from her hole. Taking wet wipes from my roll, I helped to clean her up, I walked closer to the other bed. Tracing a finger over the other legs, I worked my hands along to the ball sack squashed beneath her. Teasing her I encouraged her to lift her body, this gave me a chance to pull the limp cock down between her legs. Bending forward I licked at it's tip, moving over the ball sack and back to the tip of her cock. She was squirming, rubbing her pelvis against the bed, I put a finger to her hole. It was dry and really tight when I touched it, taking my lube I wet my fingers, I told my partner how tight she was, she reached out and pulled the girls cheeks apart as I probed her tight hole. She kept saying I had to screw her, I told her she was too tight and dry and carried on reaming her hole. Eventually between us I managed 3 fingers inside her, I climbed on the bed between her legs and wet her hole with lube. Putting lube on the condom I pushed forward, hell she was still tight, I was struggling to enter her. I tried a few positions and it was the same each time, standing at the edge of the bed I pulled her towards me. Her legs now touching the floor, I bent her over the bed, my partner reached to help me, again she pulled the girls arse cheeks open. I pushed hard at her hole and this time I entered her, pushing all the way till my balls touched her skin. I stopped as she was moaning out loud, not knowing if she was in pain I asked if she wanted me to stop. Her reply was to SCREW MY ARSE, FUCK ME HARD, well I pulled back and rammed my cock back into her hole. Gripping her waist I held her tight and worked my cock as hard as I could in and out of her hole. She in turn started to push back against me trying to set her own pace, this threw me out of my rhythm, I almost fell against the wall. My partner was playing her fingers around the girls body, stroking her naked back, arse, and down to her cock, swinging between her legs as we moved. I was struggling to keep up with her at times as she pushed against me, she pulled away from me and climbed back on the bed. Pushing her arse up in the air she told me to screw her again, try as I might I could not enter her in this position. I told her I was going for a breather and may catch up later. My partner and I went outside the maze, I went to clean up and she went to the girls room.

After cleaning up I went to the Wam Bam room to see what was going on, most rooms were empty, one had the door open. On the settee in front of the window, was a girl surrounded by men, at least 6/7 in the room with her. 3 guys were playing with her at the same time, the others stood rubbing their own cocks, trying to keep them hard while they waited. As I watched from the door a small petite girl walked passed, I knew the rooms she was heading for where empty so followed her. As she checked the rooms I stood near a door, she turned back and saw me. I walked into the room and she walked in behind me, she stood facing me, reached down to feel my cock. I worked my hands over her body down to her legs and under her short skirt. She asked if I liked to suck cock, saying yes, I played my fingers over her panties. I tried to get her in the back room on the bed, she pulled me to the settee, I was about to close the door and she stopped me, leave it open. I dropped to my knees between her legs, pulled her panties to one side and sucked at her semi hard cock. It responded well to my tongue, twitching as I sucked it, she said, Swallow my cock, Hold it in your mouth. I kept sucking so she grabbed my head and held me still, pushing her cock deep I nearly gagged on it. Hold still she demanded, Just squeeze your lips, Hold it like a dummy, Suck it. As she said it she pulled me tight on her cock and it started to pulse, Take it all, Swallow it, she pleaded, with that she fired all her cum down my throat, holding me till she had finished. I sucked every drop from her cock, releasing my head she pushed me off her cock, pulling me forward she French kissed me, her tongue flicking in my mouth. Thanks, I did not want to go home without cumming, we must do it again sometime. Standing up she walked out of the door, her fingers stroking my cock as she passed. I was not too sure what to make of it all, making my way to the toilet block I freshened up and went down stairs to get a drink in the refreshment bar.

I made chatted with the staff while I had my drink, before making my way back upstairs. As I reached the top of the stairs I could hear action from the maze. Walking quietly in, I could see the girl with the tight hole from earlier, standing facing a bed bent forward, face down being screwed by a guy. He was just finishing as I arrived, pulling out his cock from her hole, he walked passed me. I walked up behind her, Stay there, Don't move, putting down my roll I opened it ripped open a condom packet lubed my fingers and pushed them inside her. Pushing on the small of her back I held her still, when I had finished wetting her with the lube, I put my cock to here hole. Gripping her sides I pushed forward, Screw me, Screw me she was moaning, This is what you wanted from me earlier, I replied, holding her tight I pounded at her hole. Is this how you like it, rough and fast, as I now pulled her back on to my cock. She pulled free and lay face down on the bed, I straddled her legs, holding her cheeks apart I pushed in to her hole. This time it was easier, I slipped straight in and holding her shoulders screwed her hole as hard as I could. Again she moved, this time to kneel up in front of me, I squatted behind her, steadying myself on the wall with my hands, pushed forward again, feeling much deeper inside her this time. She kept saying SPUNK OVER ME,over over again, as I rode her hole. Before I knew it I could feel myself starting to cum, just a few more strokes and I pulled free. Snatching off the condom I shot my cum all over the crack of her hole, reaching forward I wiped it over her cheeks. NO,NO let it run down my arse and legs... please. Standing up on the bed I turned round and climbed off the mattress, cleaning myself up, passing her tissue, I said I had enjoyed our fun, she just lay there on her back now, not saying a word!!!! Saying goodnight I collected my things together and walked out,what a weird finish to my night.

The next day at work my legs from knees to top of my thighs ached like hell, I was knackered but it had been worth it. So I am out Saturday to see what the day brings, I hope it's as good.......

Roly

Post Number: 208

Posted on Friday, June 08, 2012 - 03:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi a shift swap means I will be at the sauna from 11-00 till 4-00 tomorrow. I hope to have lots of fun...are you willing to have some with me !!!!!!!!!!

Tomc
Username: Tomc

Posted on Monday, June 04, 2012 - 06:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi all new to this very 1st time i would really like to meet tv's for fun times maybe more, im tom, 6'2, 24 midland, message if ur intrestedxx my e-mail birmingham1987@hotmail.co.uk very genuine

(Message edited by modm on June 04, 2012)

Roly

Post Number: 207

Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2012 - 04:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Thanks to the xxxxxxxxxx_tgirl that left a private message while I have been away. I would love to meet up on Wednesday, I arrive about 5-30. Any of the girls will point me out if you ask them to, if you are lucky one or two may join in with us.
See you soon ........roly
Contact me privately if you wish

Roly

Post Number: 203

Rating: 
Votes: 3 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 09:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Wednesday 2nd May........on arrival I stripped sorted out my roll and knowing it was T girl day, made my way to the refreshment bar. Dozing on a settee following a meal, was a T girl I had not seen for about 5 weeks. We sometimes text each other but due to work load we have not had chance for fun with each other. Stroking the back of her neck I said 'hello, stranger,' she responded by reaching up giving me a huge kiss. I sat next to her on the seat, me naked, she in a nice top and skirt, stockings, thong and high heels. As we brought each other up to date since our last meeting, our hands wandered across our bodies. Both of us gently stroking each others legs, necks, me the flesh at the top of her stockings, her my semi hard cock and ball sack. Every so often a pause to kiss, or to speak to some other person passing. It was after about 30 minutes of this, that another T girl came in to the room, I commented that I did not know she was in as I had not heard her, a reference to how loud she can be during sex. She grabbed a drink and sat on the next settee, as we resumed our playing with each other, I could not help but watch her watching us. Meanwhile my partner was becoming more adventurous, licking her finger before wetting the tip of my cock. This was causing me to dribble pre cum, she wiped it off with her finger and sucked it clean. Leaning forward, she took the tip of my cock between her lips, alternating, licking and sucking my cock. I was still watching the other T girls reaction, a guy came to sit with her, she stroked his cock through his towel, while glancing at us, he did not stay long before standing up and leaving her. She picked up her cup to drink, however she seemed to just hold it to her mouth. I decided to put on a show for her, lifting myself up from the settee, I started to push my cock down my partners throat, rising and falling from the seat. I was pulling my cock almost from her mouth before pushing it slowly back in, the other T girl was watching us now. I was trying to show her what she was missing, teasing her trying to get her jealous. We had started to gather an audience but as we where in the refreshment bar decided to 'get a room' before we were told off. Making our way out I said 'see you' to the other girl, before making our way to the Wam Bam rooms. On the way we passed a few other regulars, shouting ribald comments at us, finding an empty room we locked the doors behind us. We immediately dropped our stuff on the bed, our hands now free to run frantically across each others bodies. We exchanged long kisses, I lifted her skirt, took off her belt and let my fingers play over her body. Reaching from her knees I let my fingers explore, lifting them slowly in short movements up to her stocking tops. Upon reaching there, I teased my fingers inside her thong, lifting it to allow her cock to unwind. I helped it unfurl, lifting it as I stroked life into it, my other hand was squeezing her arse cheeks, she has such a small arse. I moved my hands higher under her top, drawing circles on her back with my fingers, she pulled me tighter as I did. Her body was getting goose bumps as I teased and played with her, she kept stroking my cock or kissing me.

I lowered her down on to the bed and climbed on along with her, I started to lift her skirt, rolling it up to her waist. Her stockings and thong were now exposed, Squatting over her lower legs, I started to move my fingers along her legs, lifting her up I pulled her thong down her legs removed it. Bending forward I could now play with her cock and ball sack without hindrance, my tongue played over the tip of her cock, my fingers stroking her ball sack. I sucked and played with her cock for ages, a few times I thought I would bring her off,it didn't happen. I lifted her top and bra to reach for her nipples, squeezing one hard between my fingers, she let out a groan as I moved from one to the other. my cock was rigid, so moving forward along her legs I started to push against her crotch, she opened her legs wider to allow me to finger her hole. Taking this as a sign, I undid my roll took out my lube and wet my fingers, sliding 2 in to her hole I played with her. I lifted her legs,resting them on my shoulders, exposing her hole even more, I could now get more fingers inside her. I wet my fingers with more lube, using both hands now, I started to open her wider. She was groaning and moaning louder, we heard a few of the other girls shouting comments, banging on the doors and walls. We tried to ignore them, my partner was pushing down on my fingers and had hold of my wrists pulling me forward. I reached for a condom, rolled it on my cock and wet the end, holding her shoulders I pushed forward in to her hole. She let out such a groan, the comments started again, this only made me work harder, rolling her backwards on to her shoulders now, I rode her hole. I pulled out, turned her on her side and re entered her, gripping her shoulders as I powered my cock in and out. Holding her left leg up with mine, I lay along side her legs, keeping up a fast pace,she pushed back against me. I decided to turn her on to her stomach, her legs slightly apart, I put my cock back inside, moving in and out as I pushed against her back with my hands. Lifting her top I dragged my finger tips down her back, this had her groaning again, we were both sweating with our efforts. I pushed her legs together now, making her tighter to enter, she was also gripping me with her arse muscles. Turning her onto her back, I again rolled her legs back over her shoulders, this time I held her there as I took the weight on my hands. Holding my legs straight out I lifted myself up as if performing press ups, I then started to push as deep as I could into her. It brought shouts and groans from her as I tried to finish off, she was reaching down to finger my hole, she managed to finger me, her thrusts having an affect. I felt myself starting to cum, I told her I could not hold back any longer and shot my load inside her. I rolled off exhausted, lay on my back looking at her, she moved closer and kissed me, wrapping her arm over me holding me tight. We lay like that for ages, just chatting, caressing each other, kissing, it gave us chance to cool off. At one point I took my towel and fanned us both to cool us quicker. We eventually sat up and gathered our things together, making our way along the corridor to the showers/changing room. As we reached there a few of the other girls started talking to us, we ended up in the small lounge. I stood in front of her as she leaned against the wall, my hands strayed to her naked cock just peaking from her short skirt. One of the regular guys asked if we needed a room, 'just had one thanks' was the reply, this just seemed to make us play more. We kissed groped, fingered each other as they took the piss, we did not give a toss. I turned her to face the wall, I was hard again, lifting her skirt I pushed against her hole, still wet I slid straight in. She lifted her left leg, placed it on the arm of the settee, as I filled her hole again, I really powered in and out as the others watched us, again she reached round and fingered my hole. I doubted I could cum again so quickly but we had fun for a few minutes before we both collapsed knackered.

This time we collected our selves together, kissed for the last time before she went to change and I went to shower, what a great night. We have been in touch a few times this week talking about our night together, cannot wait for our next session.

Roly

Post Number: 196

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, April 23, 2012 - 02:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

A couple of weeks ago I turned up at the sauna on “T” girl day, while wandering about I chatted to a few girls and noticed one in particular. I have spoken to this girl many times but only once about 5/6 weeks ago,{March 9th story} had we taken it further. Today seemed to go the same way, a quick chat while stroking her gorgeous arse, then she was gone. I checked out a couple of rooms before finding one with a guy already in it, he was lying on the bed watching a film. His hand was stroking a good sized cock, standing watching him I started to stroke mine. I reached out my hand to touch his leg, moving closer to the bed as I did, I was now almost touching his cock. He did not say anything, just watched the film as I traced a hand over his cock and ball sack, stepping back I locked the door. This time I took his cock in my hand while using my other to touch his hairless chest, tweaking his nipples between my fingers. Changing position, I bent forward to take his cock in my mouth, slowly deep throating him, sliding up and down his shaft. He put his hands either side of my head, holding me, he took control of the pace. Moving my head up and down, he also lifted himself from the bed, pushing his cock as deep as he could. I was caught out a few times, this caused me to gag, water running from my eyes, spit dripping from my mouth. This seemed to spur him on though, working faster now he moved my mouth up and down his shaft. I had my hands either side of his body, trying to take some of the depth from his movements. He suddenly pushed harder into my mouth and stopped moving, his cock jerking in my mouth as he off loaded his cum, spurt after spurt down my throat. I was choking as he held me still, emptying his ball sack in my mouth, I started to gag again. Pulling back I from him, I emptied his cum from my mouth into some tissue, throwing it in to the bin, wiping the tears from my eyes on my towel. I heard him moving, glancing up in time to see him leaving the room, he just up and left without a word, I will have to keep an eye open for him, not sure if he was my idea of fun. Still he did have a nice cock, just a poor attitude, put it down to experience, I picked up my gear and went to freshen up in the showers.

Leaving the shower room I made my way to the “T2” rooms, I could hear action from the swing, the chains rattling loudly as I made my way towards the sound. A guy was pounding away at the arse of a “T” girl, her legs in the straps, she was at his mercy. She had her mouth round another guy's cock, she was also being wanked off by another guy. I was at the entrance to the room, in front of me 2 other “girls” blocked the doorway, one was squatting sucking a guys cock, the other had her hands caressing the girl below her. I stepped forward, putting down my roll, I started to play with the nearest girl, reaching round touching her body, stroking her arms and midriff, then down her thighs, finally up to her panties. By this time I could feel a large bulge of cock encased in the material, slipping a finger between cloth and flesh, I teased the curled up cock out, pulling it free from the panties. It seemed to unfurl for ages as it grew, stroking it to life between my fingers, I could now get a full fist round it, moving my hand back and too along the shaft. Twisting her body to the right I could now bend forward to take it between my lips, sucking at the head at first before encasing it completely in my mouth. I worked back and forth, sucking hard as I did, teasing her hole with a finger, probing gently, the position was not ideal. It was while I was changing position, I saw who the girl was playing with, it was the girl I met on arrival, it was her giving the blow job to the guy as I first entered the room. I repositioned myself so that I could still suck cock but also I could now play with the other girl, she had removed her top already, just had a skirt and bra on. Her back was within reaching distance now, I played my hands over her naked back, she did not turn just continued sucking cock. I ran my fingers over her belly down to her thighs and round to her arse cheeks. I could just reach round to stroke her cock, touching it gently, teasing her, not wanting to chase her off, I let my hands explore the body I have admired for ages. She seemed content to let me continue, I started to stroke her cock harder now, my fingers played over her thong which slightly covered her hole. The girl whose cock I was sucking, was still running her hands over the other girls body, I had not forgotten her even though I had been distracted. I pulled the thong from the girls crack, exposing her hole, I reached for my roll, taking out my lube I wet my fingers, reaching between the girls legs I pushed a finger gently inside, moving it around, just teasing her, she groaned between her lips as she continued sucking the guys cock. I drew out and wet more fingers, again I pushed them inside, this time she put her hand down onto mine, holding it she pushed down on my fingers. Groaning louder she worked herself up and down on my fingers, I pushed all my fingers in, she was bouncing harder now. The guy she was sucking was near to cumming, he was moaning and saying he was about to cum. He must have shot his load as he stepped away, she reached for tissue from her bag and wiped her mouth. Glancing round at me she said “I thought it was you”

Pulling me away from her friend, she took me to the now empty sling, I helped her get in, putting her legs through the straps, followed by her hands. She said “ I want fucking” within seconds a guy stepped forward, pushing his cock towards her, “condom on please” she said. He turned round and somebody passed him a packet, ripping it open he started to push back inside her. I played my hands over her body, from head down to her crotch, stroking at her cock, then back to her neck. I bent forward and took her cock in my mouth, the guys cock was moving just inches from my face, I sucked and gripped her cock between my lips drawing back teasing it harder. The guy stopped moving, grunted and lifted the sling, pulled out and walked off with some others that had been watching. I picked up my pouch took out a condom put it on, lubed my fingers and started to play with her hole. Building up slowly I went from 1 finger to 4 of one hand, before putting lube on my other hand, I started with 2 fingers from each hand now in an arrow shape, working them in and out. She pulled her hands from the straps, reaching up she pulled herself forward, putting her hands round my neck she kissed me full on the lips. “OMG that's good, I want you to fuck me” “Not yet, I have not started yet” with that she fell back in the sling as I worked my fingers in her hole. I asked a guy to pass me my toy, wetting it with lube, I now started to use both hands and the vibrator on her.
I was now had 8 fingers and a vib'r inside her, opening my hands to stretch her hole wider, a number of guys stood watching us, a couple playing with the other “t” girl some each other. “I want you inside now” she demanded. Pulling my hands and toy out, I put lube on her hole, sliding my cock inside her I pulled her towards me, she let out a moan. I pushed in right up to my balls before stopping , taking hold of the strapping at her waist, I stood still and pulled the sling towards me. She gave out a loud groan as I pounded at her hole, with holding the strap I could pull and push her back and too on my cock. I had complete control of her now, I could go as fast or slow as I wished, my grip on the strapping making it easier to move the sling. As I was screwing her hole, a guy walked to her left side, pushing his hard cock towards her mouth, I slowed down the sling to give them both a chance. I started to pivot on my feet moving my cock back and too, while watching her stroke and suck his cock, I was now gently stroking her cock, as she was sucking his, while still moving in her hole. The guy in her mouth was standing on tip toe, pushing his cock at her mouth when he pulled away, turning to his right as he fired a wad of cum from his cock, saying “Thanks” he walked away .
I started to build up speed again, standing my ground and pulling/pushing her along my cock, the sweat was pouring from us both, some watching guys had left us, maybe fed up of waiting for their turn. I was maybe being selfish but I was not giving up my prize !! The other “T” girl had now joined us, she was stood at her side stroking her body, playing with her cock as I worked her friends hole. She lifted herself up a few more times to French kiss me, her tongue pushing deep in to my mouth, “I need to stop soon I am starting to ache”, “OK, I will stop if that's what you want” and I pulled my cock from her hole, leaning forward we again shared a deep kiss. Reaching for my pouch I gave her a moist tissue to clean up, as I gathered my things together. She followed me to the corner where my gear was and bent forward, “I enjoyed that very much, we must do it again” I replied with “I hope so” and picked up my stuff. Walking to the nearest settee make sure I had everything, while I was sat she walked towards me, still without top and panties. She stopped and
bent over me, “I owe you” with that she dropped to squat before me, taking my cock in her hand she stroked it, bending forward she put my cock in her mouth, slowly she started to suck my cock. She was good, working her tongue and mouth over my cock and balls, her “t” girl friend sat next to me on my left, stroking at my chest and thighs, people had stopped to watch us. She stopped for a while, I reached for her cock, putting it in my mouth and sucked hard, I could feel it growing as I sucked her, I let my hands stroke her lower body as I sucked her cock. She was fully hard now, this was the first time I had seen it this hard, I think even she was surprised. She again dropped to suck my cock, leaving herself open to the watchers to play with her. Some guy put on a condom and stood behind her, pushing forward I watched over her shoulder as he worked her hole, another was reaching round to play with her hole. She asked if I was ready to cum yet, I replied I felt it would not be too long, let me know I want it all she replied. With that she took turns fisting my cock and sucking it, the combination and the action behind her soon had me on the brink. I just had time to warn her I was close, when she dropped her mouth over my cock, I felt my cock stiffen and then jerk as my cum was sent into her mouth. She sucked and sucked me till there was nothing left, even licked the tip clean with her tongue, before again we French kissed deeper and longer this time. She stood up, the other guys had gone did not see them go. We cleaned ourselves, and walked towards the showers, her room was next door, we stopped to kiss and talked of our next meeting. I for one cannot wait for it.............

Kelevra
Username: Kelevra

Post Number: 3

Posted on Monday, April 16, 2012 - 02:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

21 year old cross dresser wanting first time. outdoors with bondage would be nice, so would more than one guy. within the south croydon area. interested message me wilde13@hotmail.co.uk

(Message edited by kelevra on April 17, 2012)

Roly

Post Number: 193

Rating: 
Votes: 3 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 08:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It was 28th March before I managed to get back to the sauna, not many regulars in tonight, but enough to keep me happy. On arrival I went upstairs just as the early crowd had returned from refreshment bar. On reaching the top about 6 “T girls” stood chatting, as I approached a few said hello “Roly” on hearing my name one of the girls who had her back to me turned round, gave a big smile and said “Hello”. Stretching out her hand she stroked my cock as she played her other hand over my ball sack. ''Well that's a greeting you don't get very often,'' I said. ''Have you just arrived'' she asked ''Yes'' I made to walk to the girl lounge a bit further down the corridor, I checked it out and as I was leaving the same girl stopped me, ''Let's get a room'' she said. I walked to a private cubicle she followed close behind me, the minute she entered the room she locked the door. Taking her hands she put them either side of my head and pulled me to her, she put her lips to mine,opened her mouth and pushed her tongue into mine. We snogged like this, as she moved her hands back to feel my cock, I was rock hard by now, lying back on the bed she drew me between her legs. Picking up my towel roll I opened it to get at my pouch, taking out all I needed I started to play with her body. I know she likes being teased, so I stroked her body gently, reaching inside her black lace top I felt for her nipples. I took them between my fingers rolling and squeezing them in turn, before leaning forward to take them between my teeth to bite them, she groaned loud as I did this, I heard somebody walking passed stop and try the door handle, I thought hard luck mate she's mine. Lifting her legs up, I pulled her thong off, she held her legs up as I took out my lube. Putting plenty of lube on my fingers I played with her hole, it did not take long before I had 4 fingers of each hand inside her, I took the vibrator from the pouch and pushed that in as well, turned it to full power and worked both hands in an arrow shape to and fro holding the vib'r between them as I did. After a while she turned round and knelt on the bed, I lubed my hand again, really wet now I pushed my fingers inside her, I know what she wants but have not managed to achieve it yet with her. I worked my hand in and out putting on more lube as I did, pausing I screwed my hand as tight as possible and pushed forward, I was almost inside her, again more lube, this time I pushed and went deep inside to my wrist. She was pushing back against me, I thought she would crack my wrist she was pushing that hard, ''At last you have managed to get in me'' she said. We worked like this for a few minutes, my other hand reaching through to her nipples, squeezing them in turn, she was groaning real loud now, ''enough, enough'' she said I pulled out my hand climbed onto the bed behind her and with the lube from my fingers wet my cock. Pulling her cheeks apart I thrust my cock straight inside her, I rode her hard she pushing back against me squeezing her muscles tight trying to hold me. I reached down to her cock and stroked it while riding her hole. She let out a moan and shot cum all over my hand, ''OMG,OMG'' she groaned '' I did not want to cum yet, but I could not hold it back.'' I turned her over onto her back, bent forward and licked her cock clean, she was holding my head as I licked every drop from her. ''I need to freshen up'' she said ''Maybe we can catch up again later'' With that we both cleaned up before we left the room we again snogged our tongues deep inside as we kissed. Unlocking the door we walked together to the shower room where we split up, I went to shower and she went to change/freshen up.

After showering I went down to the steam room, only one guy sat in there, walked round to the dark steam area to check it out. I had only been in there a moment when I felt a hand on my back, it's that dark you cannot see a thing. Turning round I reached out to feel who was there, my hands could feel wet flesh, I let my fingers roam over the person in front of me. My hands made contact with leg, moving my fingers upwards I located what felt like a semi rigid cock. His hands were doing much the same to me, we explored each other in the dark. I dropped to my knees and put his cock in my mouth, it stiffened to my touch, he moved his body back and too, his cock sliding in and out of my mouth. It was becoming really hot now in the room, I was going to have to leave to cool off, events however moved at a pace. One minute he was face fucking me , the next, he had pulled free and shot his cum over me, he mumbled something and turned and left me on my knees, covered in his spunk. Standing up I walked to the showers to cool off and freshen up, before moving on to the sauna. In the room 4 guys sat on the long bench, 1 on his own watching the other 3 taking turns stroking/sucking each others cocks. I sat on the small bench at 90' to the action, my legs wide open, stroking my cock, watching them play. The guy in the middle was the youngest of them, every so often he would look across to see what I was up to. I made a show of stroking myself, the water from the shower still glistening on my body, he nodded to me to join in. Walking the short distance between us, I dropped to my knees, reached out my hand and stroked his cock. He was engaged in stroking at the guys cocks either side of him, leaning forward I let my tongue lick at the tip of his cock, trying to avoid the hands already working his cock. I have had a black lip before now with an over zealous guy working a cock and hitting me in the process. There was a lull in the action of the other guys, I bent lower taking his cock full in my mouth. Lifting myself up and down his cock, taking turns in licking down the side of his shaft before dropping down over his cock again, sucking hard as I did. One of the guys he was stroking groaned, glancing to my left he sat stiff legged and his cock was being pumped hard as the young guy made him cum. He said “thanks” stood up and left, the guy who had been watching us stood up and followed him out. The guy to my right took my hand and placed it on his cock. I obliged by stroking him, the young guy I was sucking, was squeezing the other guys nipples for him as I wanked his cock. Between us he was soon about to shoot his load, he took over pumping his cock himself, shooting his cum over his own stomach. He too stood up and left us, The young guy lay lengthways along the bench, I knelt above him, my cock near his mouth as I bent lower to take his in my mouth. He stroked my cock as I sucked his, wiping some sweat off his stomach I let my finger play around his hole, probing gently at it, trying to get inside him. He took my cock in his mouth as I finally managed a full finger inside him, he was slurping my cock, as I sucked him, his legs stiffened as I played my finger in his hole. He pushed his fingers at my hole, it felt like he was trying to get 2 fingers in at the same time. I could taste his pre cum on my tongue as I sucked him, his cock was feeling really hard now, he lifted his back arching below me, pushing his cock deeper into my mouth as he jerked his body. He put his hands round my waist and held me as he shot his cum into my mouth, his knees holding my head as he drained his cock. As he stopped jerking, he relaxed his grip on me, this allowed me to stand up next to the bench, spitting his cum from my mouth, I helped him sit up. We both chatted for a minute while we sorted out our stuff, I said I was going to shower off and cool down, said “bye” and left him.

I made my way back upstairs, there did not seem to be anybody about, I was just about to leave the Wam Bam area, when I bumped into a “t”girl dressed in black, it was the aloof girl from a few weeks ago. I said hello and asked if I had met her before, using the name she had used the previous visit. She said I was right, she been in a few weeks back. I let my hands play over her outfit as we spoke, slowly running my fingers across a bulge showing beneath her dress. Another guy walked up to us and stood to the side, his cock in his hand, he started to lift the girls dress. She asked if I wanted to go into a room, moving away from the other guy as she spoke. I followed her closing the door, locking it behind us. I put my roll on the bed and unfurled it, as she was put her bag and on the bed. We stood facing each other, I ran my hands over her body, I leaned forward but she said no kissing. She lay on the bed I stood between her legs and pulled her panties to one side, bending and taking her cock in my mouth. Lifting her legs up, resting them on my shoulders I worked my mouth on her cock, moving to her balls every so often. I took out lube and played a finger in her hole, increasing till I could get 4 fingers inside her. I pushed her legs as wide apart as I could and bent to suck her cock again. Sucking cock then balls, before moving to rim her hole, she asked me to turn her over. Standing up she took her panties off, lifted her dress to expose her hole, she bent over the bed. I lubed my fingers and worked her hole again, she passed me a condom, I slipped it on and lubed it. Pulling her cheeks apart, I put the tip of my cock against her hole,pushing forward until I was all the way in. Pulling back slowly I started to build up my pace, pushing my hands on the small of her back as I worked my cock in her. I reached for my pouch, removed the vibrator, lubed it up and pulled my cock almost from her hole and stopped. Placing the vib'r on top of my cock, I pushed forward with them both together, she had watched me get it, said nothing, just reached round and opened her cheeks. She did not flinch, I moved forward slowly at first, holding the vib'r so as not to lose it. Using my other hand I reached round and was wanking her cock, I could fel the tip was sopping wet with pre cum. I stroked it faster but she told me not to make her cum, so I let her play with herself as I worked at her hole. I don't know how long we played but she asked if we could stop, which we did. I gave her some wet ones to clean up as we gathered our bits and pieces. On leaving the room we walked towards the changing room, I jokingly said we should have done it in front of the full length mirror so she could watch. She walked through the door, saying “ do you mean this one” I agreed, taking her comment as a come on. I knelt on the floor looking at the mirror, saying how she could get a good view from here. She walked over took off her panties and knelt before me, I grabbed condom/lube and settled in behind her. Her hands on the mirror I pushed forward, taking hold of her waist, pulling her back against me. She looked at me through the mirror, pushed back against me as we built up our rhythm, I was really pushing at her now getting as deep as I could. We both worked hard, I think she was determined to make me cum, I again reached round for her cock to stroke, again she was wet, I ran a finger over the tip, put it to my lips as she looked at me in the mirror and licked it clean. Reaching down for more, she pushed back really hard and I felt myself go over the edge, I started to jerk inside her, then exploded my cum in a few spurts. Pulling back I squatted on the floor and removed the condom, taking my pouch I again took some wet ones for us to clean ourselves up. She started to sort herself out, I collected my pouch and towel, before saying our good nights and hoping for our next meeting. I went and showered for the last time dressed and left for home, what started as a quiet night turned out to be a long eventful night in the end.............roly

Roly

Post Number: 192

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, April 10, 2012 - 09:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Wednesday 14 March, arrived at sauna around 17-30pm, after checking in, I stripped and made my way upstairs. At the top of the stairs, there are a number of settee's either side of the entrance to the maze. Seated on them where some of the regular members, sat relaxing after their meal, I stopped to chat for a few minutes, before making my way round the private booths. Some doors were bolted with the usual sounds of sexual activity within. Making my way back to the maze I met a new “T” girl already dressed carrying a bag, she was looking for the changing area. Always the gent, I showed her to the room, introduced her to the girls already in there, saying see you later. Within minutes she was back on the corridor, so I approached her asking if she would like a tour of the facilities. I told her my name, to which she responded with hers, jokingly I took her hand and walked her round the private rooms then back to the maze. At the entrance, the regulars still sat, some playing with each other, some talking. I responded to their ribald comments with the “t”girls name and that she was a new visitor, before taking her into the maze. Lying on one of the beds was a regular “t” girl, once again I did the introductions, saying that the girl on the bed would look after her, show her the ropes etc. Little did I realise that they would take my words and use them against me. No sooner did I turn to walk away, when the two girls had locked lips, their hands running over each others bodies, ''Oh, I will catch up with you later then'' I said and left them to it.

Walking along to the T2 rooms, I saw a youngish guy lying on a bed inside a cubicle watching a film, he was stroking at his hard cock. Walking into the room quietly, I stood at the foot of the bed, reaching out, I slowly reached out my hand to stroke his shoulders. He did not object so I locked the door, put down my towel roll, and started to massage his upper body. He stopped rubbing his cock, I leant over his body to feel his cock with my hand, it twitched at my touch as I let my fingers curl round it. I started to stroke it slowly, reaching further over I took it in my mouth. I was now kneeling on the bed above him, he was playing with my cock which was responding to his touch. I took as much of his cock in my mouth, pulling back slowly,squeezing it tight with my lips, I did this a number of times, each time I could taste his precum, I flicked the tip of his cock with my tongue, nibbling it with my teeth gently. He had now taken my cock in his mouth, we had a good 69 going between us, I used one hand to feel his balls and to tease round his hole, wetting a finger I pushed the tip gently, but firmly inside him, his cock was now twitching in my mouth. His legs closed against my head holding me in place as he lifted his back from the bed, he started to jerk, his cock exploded its cum down my throat, I was gagging as he sent spurt after spurt into my mouth. He relaxed his legs and sat up and turned away from his body, stepping off the bed, I emptied my mouth into some tissue and threw it in the bin. He rolled over and sat up said “Thanks mate, enjoyed that” picked up his towel and left the room. I went to clean up in the shower before making my way back to the maze.

On entering the maze I made my way to where I had left the girls playing, on turning the corner I was greeted by the sight of the regular girl stood behind the visitor. Her hips were moving back and forth as she pounded the girls arse, gripping her waist as she pulled her back onto her cock. The girl in the meantime was performing a blow job on some guy on the bed, his knees bent he was pushing the girls head up and down on his cock. The regular girl pulled out and pointed to the girl doing the BJ, get in there she's crying out to be fucked, putting down my towel I opened my pouch, taking out condom, lube and vibrator, I stood behind her as she was still bent over the guy on the bed. Wetting my fingers with lube I started to probe her hole, I managed to get 4 fingers of my hand inside her without a problem. Lubing my other hand I started again, managing to get 4 fingers of each hand in, I pulled out all my fingers but 2 and left them as a guide for my cock. Pushing my cock in as far as it would go I pulled out my fingers, setting a hard fast pace I started to pound her hole, gripping her waist I held her tight pulling her back against my cock. Reaching for my vibrator, I had the other girl wet it with lube, she passed it to me and I pulled back until I was almost out of her hole, guiding the vib'r down above my cock I pushed them both back in together, no problem, she took them easy. I used them both, holding them together so as not to let the vib'r slip in too far or drop out. I turned the control to full power and pushed it all the way in, glancing up I could see a few guys watching us, one had taken up with the other girl. Without warning I felt myself starting to pulse as I shot my cum inside her, I gripped her holding her still as I emptied my sack of cum. Pulling out the vib'r and my cock I walked to the corner to clean myself up, throwing the condom into the bin, I took out some wipes from my pouch, cleaned the vib'r and myself and passed some to the girl. The guy she had been giving a BJ to had gone, I did not see him go but he had left in a flash. I chatted to the girl as we cleaned ourselves up, it turns out it had been over 9 months since she had last been here, the reason she was lost on arrival, was due to the many improvements made since her last visit. Even more surprising was she said remembered me from her last visit !! I went to shower and she went to change into something which turned out to be very shear indeed. The night was not yet over.

Following my shower I stood talking to some friends at the seats at the entrance to the maze, the new girl came out from the changing room, her outfit was short and shear, I made the introductions again, as she came and stood by my side, her hands started to play with my cock as we all chatted, before long I was responding to her touch. Two other guys in our company decided to join in, we ended up with her bent over the arm of the settee, me back inside he hole, one guy in her mouth and the other sucking her cock between us, numerous other people stopped to watch or stroke our bodies, finger our holes, it was an orgy of bodies at one point. During this time another new girl walked passed, we asked her to join in but she seemed quite aloof and ignored us, brushing passed us she walked off to the private rooms. We continued our fun, having at one point to move further down the corridor as we blocked the entrance to the maze !! It was not long before the other quiet girl approached us, again she ignored our requests to join in, pushing her way through the other rooms. On her third walk passed us the quiet girl must have realised we were the only game in town, she stopped and one of the guys convinced her to join us, almost reluctantly she stood closer and he was soon lifting her dress and exposing her stocking and thong. His hands pushed the thong from over her cock and he started to stroke it, it soon started to grow to his touch his mouth went over it and he was soon giving her a BJ. A guy was sat on his own at the end of the settee with a towel over his waist, stroking at his cock beneath, the quiet girl walked over to him, took condom and lube from her bag, placed the condom on the guys cock, lubed her hole and squatted down onto his cock. Well we could not believe this was the quiet aloof girl from earlier, she was riding his cock lifting herself almost off before pushing down hard again. This was making us all work harder as we watched, watching her perform gave us an extra buzz. My mate soon was near to cumming in her mouth I was still riding her hole and the guy below was stroking his own cock while sucking hers. The guy with the quiet girl sat still seemed to throw his head back so we guessed he had cum, the girl stood up from his cock and straightened her clothes and walked off, he stood up and went downstairs. We continued with our mini orgy, for some time, I don't really remember how we ended but it was now 21-30 ish and we had been together since well before 20-00. We all said our thanks and good-nights/meet again and I went to shower for the last time, the new girl went to change again for her drive home. I hope we meet again soon..........

Roly

Post Number: 189

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, March 15, 2012 - 08:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was expecting to meet a friend at the sauna last night. On arrival I changed and made my way to the Wam Bam rooms to check them out. About half of the private rooms had closed doors, so I glanced into the open ones, the first 2 where empty the last one held a nice surprise. On the bed semi naked, lay 2 T girls, one a regular the other I did not recognise. The regular girl dressed in school outfit (Britney) was lying with her head near the edge of the bed, the other girl was lying with her mouth almost round Britneys cock, both seemed fast asleep. Looking at the bed, there was all sorts of sex toys, the largest a dildo, I recognised from a recent encounter with the owner.

I reached forward to touch the face of the regular girl, tracing patterns across it, moving gently down her neck to her arms. She started to murmur as I continued down her body to her open blouse, touching her naked stomach, I let my fingers form circles across it. Moving on down to her naked thighs, I let my fingers lightly touch her limp cock, her knickers lay on the floor at my feet. I now used one hand to play with the other girl, stroking her face, moving to the naked flesh of her arms and legs. I am not sure how long I played but I could see Britney open her eyes, looking at me she said hello, I bent forward and kissed her full on the lips, our tongues pushing at each other as we did. As we kissed I let my hand rest on her cock, lifting it up I started to stroke it, it twitched as I played, our kissing becoming more eager. Her cock was now fully hard, I bent forward to take it in my mouth, my hand played with the other girl again, she too was waking up. Her face was now on Britneys thigh, we both took turns sucking cock, I moved position, placing my towel roll under Britneys head, I could now put my cock in her mouth. While playing I became aware of another person in the room, he was stood slightly to my right, stroking his cock through the gap in his towel. I concentrated on B while he played with the other girl. Lying in the position she was in was becoming awkward for her, I climbed onto the bed and knelt between her legs, bending forward I took her cock in my mouth. Reaching up I could tease her nipples, squeezing them hard as she likes, moans escaped her lips, at times she squeezed my fingers tight to put more pressure on her nipples. The other guy was now pushing his cock in her mouth, the girl was squeezing her balls, I was sucking her cock, my fingers now probing her hole, she was being tormented from all sides. A few times she groaned loudly, her pelvis pushing up to meet me as I sucked her cock, she was pushing faster and faster as I tried to match her thrusts with my mouth. The guy with his cock in her mouth pulled away, she let out a series of moans and shouts and sent spurt after spurt of cum down my throat, I sucked her cock, draining all I could. She grabbed my head and held me tight, ''No more, I am wasted, I have had enough, stop please'' Pulling back I looked up at her, she was half sitting, leaning against the wall, moving up her body I kissed her full on the lips, she pushed her tongue in to my mouth and licked at my tongue, she must have tasted her own cum as she did. We all sat up, the other guy had gone by now, we talked about the our session, I asked about the dildo etc on the bed, been busy have we!! She said she was starving and ready for something to eat, I said she had missed the tea time rush, it was nearly 6 o'clock . She thought it was only 4-30 she explained that they must have spent the last 3 hours pleasuring each other, which explained their spent bodies on the bed when I arrived. We need to get dressed and get some food in us, with that I kissed her and left them to it.

I showered off and went walking round to see if my mate was about, still no joy, did speak to a few of the other regular girls though, as I passed through the rooms. It was looking a bit slow with people however it is such a large building it can look empty with 100+ in it. I was just entering the ladies lounge as a tall figure walked out, it was the T girl from a few weeks ago, we both said hello, I decided to follow her to the other rooms. She had stopped at the same bed, stood facing away from me looking at the action on the screen, I put down my towel on the bed. Standing behind her I moved my hands down her stockings, letting them ride slowly up the inside of her thighs to her crotch. I could feel the huge cock inside her briefs, controlling myself, I continued to tease her body moving upwards round her back, arms, neck and back down again. Tracing lines over her stomach and lower back I started to run my hands over her briefs, caressing her cheeks, pulling her briefs down to get at her naked flesh. She bent forward, I stood closer, my cock slightly between her legs, I lifted get top to play my fingers over her back. Stroking her back with one hand I reached through her legs to stroke her cock, it was rock hard to touch, I stroked it and bending down I took her balls in my mouth. I pulled her cock back between her legs, I took turns sucking cock then putting both balls in my mouth, teasing them with my tongue and gently squeezing them with my lips. She pulled forward, lying on the bed face down, I sat across her legs, running my hands over her body. Lifting items of clothing to enable me to let my fingers caress as much naked flesh as I could. Taking my lube, I let it run down the crack of her arse, following it with my fingers, stroking them from the small of her back to her balls. Every so often I would let a finger just probe at her hole as it passed, then two, pushing gently inside, more lube, I built up to four fingers at one stage. Taking my vibrator, I placed a condom on it, lubed it up and gently pushed it inside her hole. Turning it on I worked it back and too in her hole, teasing a finger in as well. After a few minutes she turned onto her back, still with the vibrator inside her, I bent forward taking her cock in my mouth. I took as much of it in my mouth as I could, gagging on it as she pushed forward to meet the thrusts of my mouth. She took control of the vibrator now, working it inside herself, stretching her legs out fully she, moved it faster and faster. I worked my mouth on her cock as she moved closer to climax, I felt her stiffen as her cock released its cum into my mouth, I let it flow down my throat sucking it dry. I lifted my head from her cock as she rested, looking down I could see a glint of cum forming on her cock, lowering my head I licked and sucked it clean. During this breather, I could see we had a crowd of people watching us, my partner knelt up on the bed, with her back to the crowd she looked at me. I squirmed beneath her body to reach her cock, as I took it in my mouth I saw a hand above me. One of the crowd was fingering her hole above me, I watched as he worked more fingers inside her, I meanwhile was sucking at her cock as she moved above me. She took my cock in her mouth and sucked me, at one point she wanked me furiously trying to make me cum. I am not sure how many played with her but eventually we both stopped and I sat up and she lay on her side raised up on one arm. I could see one guy in particular looking at us, he seemed interested in action, I said it looks like he wants some fun, with that I waved him over. She gave him a condom, turned round and knelt on the bed, he climbed up and entered her. He set a good pace as he held her waist and pounded at her hole, I am not sure how long it was before he shot his cum and climbed off but I noticed another guy young with tattoos stood to one side. He walked over to her and asked if she would go to a room with him, she agreed and collected her things together and left saying we may catch up later.

Another shower to cool off before going for a walk round, met 2 girls getting ready to go out for the evening, teased them both, playing my fingers across their naked bodies as they tried to get ready. They like the attention really, given time we have played a lot more on other nights. It looked like the nights fun was ending I met the girl that had gone to a room, she was on her way to chance and freshen up, she said she had made the guy cum all over her face and sent him away happy. I showered and was drying myself near the door, when a young guy walked up, he stood just to one side of me, his towel lifting slightly at the crotch. I stood stroking my cock with the towel, it was reacting to the rough cloth. He reached out to touch me, gingerly stroking my cock, I reached for his towel and pulled it free. He had a nice cock, modest size about 5 inches long, shaved, reacting to my touch. He knelt down sucked my cock, taking it deep in his throat, “Fuck me Daddy please, fuck me Daddy” He stood up and walked towards the new rooms, I followed him, closing the door behind us. He dropped to his knees and started sucking me again, breaking off every few minutes saying “fuck me Daddy” I will be good Daddy” Lifting him to his feet I turned him round, “put on a condom” he said, I put one on and took my lube, fingered his hole and stood behind him. Bending him over the bed, I held his back down and pulled him towards me with my other hand. Pushing forward, I slipped all the way in up to my balls, OMG he cried I just set a fast pace and worked at his hole, pulling him in tight as I pounded him, “On my back Daddy” he kept saying !! he pushed me back and turned round to face me. I heard the door of the next cubicle followed by somebody on the bed walking round, a shuffling sound scratching of wood, we had company, somebody looking over the wall at us. I looked at the guy lying back on the bed facing me, he pulled me forward, I re entered him and again he was calling me Daddy, am I good Daddy, all the time he was fisting his cock furiously. He suddenly shot a great fountain of cum, spurt after spurt flew everywhere, I could not believe how much he had built up in him. I pulled free and ripped off the condom, he stood up grabbed tissue and cleaned himself up. He stood closer and kissed me saying thank you, opening the door he left. I went back to the showers, as I stepped under the water another guy walked in, he said hello, have you just had that young guy, I was hoping to have him tonight !! was this my watcher?? just then the young guy walked in and showered, as he left he came over and kissed me said thanks again and left. I went and dressed and went home feeling that I had had a good night...........

Roly

Post Number: 187

Rating: 

Posted on Friday, March 09, 2012 - 08:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Saturday continued............

I showered after the fun in the glory hole room, grabbed a quick drink and made my way upstairs. On reaching the last step I had to choose 1 of 3 directions, straight ahead to the maze, turn right for the Wam Bam t girl area or turn left to the guys section. I decided to go left, I was glad I did. A quick check of the small lounge as I made my way along the corridor, a couple of guys watching a film, sat stroking their own cocks on separate seats, I thought,seems a shame they did not want to play with each other. Carrying on I walked through into the guys area, 2 new cubicles are being constructed in here, a new viewing area with a full wall screen easily 16ft x 10ft, with full length mirrors down one wall, 4 open bed rooms for those that like to have fun while being watched/public fun.

Turning a corner of the room I entered the corridor leading to the sling and the inclined bench seat area, as I took the next turn I stopped in my tracks. On a settee in front of me, 2 t girls were having fun, one kneeling in just bra and stockings, head bobbing up and down between the others t girls wide open legs. The girl kneeling I quickly recognised as somebody I have always spoken to, usually as she was about to leave the club. She has a really slim body, very tall, great arse, due to me usually arriving late, we have never actually had fun together. I walked close up behind her, my legs either side of her body, I put my towel on the settee. Slightly bending my legs, I let my fingers slowly stroke her back, round to her navel and back along her sides. As she was still sucking cock, she let a low groan come from her lips. I repeated the movement, this time along her arms, down to her fingers, back up to her neck, round her throat to her nipples. Taking them between my fingers I teased them, running my fingers across the tight bud, squeezing them gently. She was moaning louder now, I bent lower my knees resting along her sides, letting my cock draw a line down her spine, dropping from her back and pushing its tip against her moist crack. She was trying to turn round to see who it was, the other girls legs prevented this, so I continued to tease her. My fingers played all over her upper body, tracing lines over her tight flat stomach, I leaned lower to run my hands along her stockings I really wanted to get inside her. The group of guys around us took turns with their hands, wanting a piece of the action, I managed to push a finger in her hole, probing as deep as I could. She squirmed, her arse moving in a circular against my finger, cursing as she did. I dropped to the floor between her, the other girls legs and the settee, facing her cock I took it in my mouth. Her head was above mine as she continued sucking the other girl, she gasped as I deep throated her, moving my head down the shaft and back to the tip. I licked round the tip probing the tiny slit with my tongue, tasting her sticky pre cum, my hands reached round her and pulled her tight against my mouth. I worked my tongue, licking the sides of her shaft all the way to her balls. Taking one gently between my lips I sucked it, this really blew her mind, she was thrusting against me now, I took her cock back in my mouth and sucked as hard and fast as I could. The girl on the settee appeared to cum, as moments later she stood up and climbed over us and left.

We carried on for a few more minutes in the position we were in however we seemed to have drawn a crowd and were blocking the walkway. A communal mattress was just behind us, so we climbed on top of it, she now realised who had been playing with her body. I told her how I had wanted to do that for ages, if I had known we would have done it sooner, she replied. She straddled me as I lay on my back, taking my cock in her mouth she sucked it. I let my fingers play over her body, flicking here and there gently caressing her flesh, this was driving her wild. Sucking at her cock, I lubed my fingers and probed her hole, pushing them in and out as she sucked me, she pushed herself hard at my mouth. I don't know how long we had been together, we were both wet with sweat from our efforts, looking over her shoulders, I could see numerous guys watching us, some stroking cocks as they did, not always their own. We had both become tired, wet and sticky, she said she needed to freshen up and have something to eat, as much as I was wanting more, I agreed to her request. Gathering her clothes together we walked into the next area, there was plenty of room and an empty settee to put stuff on as she dressed. We walked together down to the food bar, I glanced at the clock, it was getting late for me, I had to leave. After a quick shower I dressed and returned to the food bar, just as her food arrived, saying goodbye I said I hoped we could finish what we had started soon, she did she hoped so to, kissed me on the lips and went to eat her meal. I hope we meet up soon, as I want to have a lot more fun with her, in closed session next time.

Roly

Post Number: 183

Rating: 

Posted on Friday, February 17, 2012 - 08:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was not sure if I would have time to write this story up, due to going away, as you can see I managed it so read on......Wednesday... after stripping off I checked out the refreshment bar, all the regulars had already eaten, so I made my way upstairs. Checked out the maze, and the men's rooms before making my way to the Wam Bam rooms, there I chatted to a few T girls. While chatting I heard a familiar sound, it was a regular partner, she was on the communal bed with a guy. The guy was on his back when I glanced in, a head was bobbing up and down between his legs. From the position I was in I could see that the very short skirt my friend was wearing was not hiding much. I climbed onto the bed behind her as she maintained her rhythm, slipping a hand between her legs I played with her cheeks. My fingers pulling her tiny panties to the side, to make it easy to finger her hole. Lying between her legs I could now suck at her cock and balls, she glanced down and recognised who was giving her attention. The guy beneath her was groaning loud as she sucked his cock, his body pushing up from the bed as she sucked him. He gave one great groan and shuddered as he shot his cum in her mouth, lifting herself from his crotch, she grabbed tissue to clean herself up, while passing some to him. After saying their good byes, she walked to where I was still lying, squatting down next to me, she kissed me on the lips. We chatted and snogged for a few minutes, my cock was stiff from the hand job I was receiving. I stroked at her cock and fingered her hole, she in turn bent over me and took my cock in her mouth. Dropping down she took it all down her throat, sucking as she worked her fingers on my shaft. Turning to her side, she took lube and rubbed it over my shaft, making slow strokes, she soon had me near to cumming. I lifted her leg over me, I was now between her legs sucking her cock and rimming her hole, using my fingers inside her. I don't know how long we played like that but I could feel my pulse getting quicker, she was really working hard now to finish me off. I told her to slow down as I would cum too soon, she ignored me, sat as she was over my head, I could only lie there as she brought me to climax, shooting my load over her hands and face. You swine, I have all night ahead of me yet she just laughed saying That's another one I owed you for all the times you have done it to me We sat up and sorted ourselves out, kissed for a while before she left me to get ready for her night out.

Knowing I would not be ready for more fun for a while I made my way to the showers, followed by a relax in the steam room. Not many about so just lay on the slab, eyes closed, a shuffling of feet approached me, glancing up I could see a guy stood looking down at me. His hand was working at his semi hard cock, I knew I would not be up for it but reached out to touch his cock. He stepped closer, I stroked his cock till it was hard, lifting myself from the slab I took his cock between my lips. Grabbing his thighs, I pulled him closer and held him as I sucked his cock, he moved his cock in and out of my mouth, it was getting very warm, I was going to have to shower to cool down. I sucked as hard as I could, squeezing his balls in my hand as I let a finger probe his hole. He legs stiffened as his cock started to twitch in my mouth, his cum gushed into my mouth in a series of spurts. His cock went limp, pulling back he stroked at his cock, thanks mate turned and left. I stood up and followed to the showers, spitting his cum down the drain, as I washed under the water spray. I walked to the sauna room opposite, 2 people lay on the benches, 1 guy on the low bench was stroking his erect cock. I lay between him and the guy further down on the higher one. I again just lay still, listening to their breathing, the friction noise as the guy stroked his cock. The door opened I glanced at a tall slim guy stepping inside, he sat between me and the guy on the high bench. I was lying with my legs open, he was sat almost touching my feet, the guy on the high bench stood up and left the room. The guy stroking his cock, moved his position behind me, he was sitting closer to my head now. A hand was now stroking at my leg, moving slowly inside towards my crotch area. I looked down to see him stroking his cock as he started to play with mine, the guy sat at my head stood up, he was now standing at the side of my head. He swung his leg across my chest and put his cock to my lips, opening my mouth I licked at it's tip, I could taste his pre cum from all the stroking he had been doing earlier. He pushed it inside my mouth as I lay there, the guy at the other end was now sucking at my cock, it was now responding to the action I was receiving at each end of my body. The guy at my mouth was moving faster and faster, I was doing my best to suck his cock as he pushed at my mouth. My cock was fully erect now from all the attention, the guy at my feet was putting a condom on it, Lubed up he sat over me, pushing his hole hard against my cock, I could feel his hole yield to the pressure as he lowered himself down. The guy at my mouth was thrusting faster and faster as he watched what was happening. Pulling free, he moved to the other guy, shoving his cock at his mouth, it was his turn to take cock, I part sat up to watch them. The guy sat on me was doing his best to move up and down as well as match his movement with the cock in his mouth, it was not easy for him. Sometimes he would lift off my cock altogether in his efforts to 'multi task', I was getting too hot, I was thinking I would have to leave them soon, the guy standing moaned and pulled from the guys mouth, shooting his cum over his face and chest. He stood fisting his cock trying to drain every drop from it, tapping him on the shoulder he said 'thanks' and left the sauna. The guy sat on me was fisting his cock now as he rode me, he stood up and turned to face me, he was really pounding at his cock now, his fist almost a blur, when he suddenly looked up to the ceiling and shot his cum across my body. His spurts seemed to go on for ages, I was covered in globs of cum from belly to face. Shit, shit, shit, he shouted as he finished himself off, I did not expect to be having that much fun when I walked in here, I am bloody knackered now ...Thanks for that, I really enjoyed it I answered that he and the other guy had done all the work, I just lay there. If you had not been lying there with your legs open, I may not have been tempted..Thanks again, see you next time with that he left. I walked across to the showers to clean up and cool down again.

After a drink and a chat in the refreshment bar, I made my way back upstairs, a few T girls still walked about, a few I had not met before. I asked their names in passing and if they had been before, one was a frequent visitor I had not met, the other on her second visit. I continued to the rooms, far left of the stairs, on entering the communal room, I saw a T girl lying across the large bed, she had her back to me, facing the wall were a porn film was showing on the screen. I stood at the edge of the bed behind her, reaching out, I traced a line across her legs and arms. At first she seemed to ignore it but after a few minutes she rested back so I could play with more of her body. I could see a growing bulge inside her panties, it looked huge, partially wrapped round the top of her left thigh. I stroked it through the cloth of her pants, it responded with a twitch, running my fingers over her I asked her name, xxxxx she replied, OMG she is a regular reader of my stories, occasionally comments as well, I was gob smacked. I told her who I was, We finally meet then
I felt under pressure now, I did not want to let her down. Climbing on the bed, I sat between her legs, stroking at her cock, lowering my head I licked at the gland, tracing my lips round it's tip. Slowly licking my way down it's side, my tongue tasting it's length, I worked my way to her ball sack. Starting again at the head I lowered my mouth over it, deeper and deeper I took her length, I had to be careful, it was that large I was gagging on it, eventually I could take no more and slid slowly back to the top. I was determined to do my best, I sucked and licked her cock, my spit was running down her shaft, I used it to lube my hand, stroking her cock now as I sucked. I reached for my roll and removed my bottle of lube, squirting it over my fingers I rubbed them at the entrance to her hole. My hands are a bit rough and cracked at the moment, so I settled for using just two fingers with plenty of lube. I was sucking cock now as I fingered her hole, at the side of us other people watched and put on their own performance, once again we had become the catalyst for others. A guy stood level with her head, offering his cock to be sucked, she duly obliged, as I continued to work my mouth and fingers. I took out my vibrator, encased it with a condom, smeared it with lube and slowly probed her hole, it went in till I could just hold the ribbed base. Letting it settle, I turned on the motor, moving it slowly back and forth, I sucked her cock. Her hand reached down to hold her cock, stroking it's length as I moved up and down, with my mouth. I could hear voices around us, some I knew shouting encouragement, others discussing what they could see. Moans/groans came from those engaged in sexual activities, beyond the walls in the private rooms. The time was near, I could sense she was going to cum, I redoubled my efforts, sucking for all I was worth, gagging a few times as I tried to take as much length as I could. She bucked beneath me, her cock twitching as her cum pulsed along her shaft, bursting into my mouth. I held her shaft in my hand and sucked her cock till there was nothing left, swallowing every drop down my throat. Sitting up exhausted, I rested against the wall, I guess I will be the subject of this weeks story will I, I just agreed. While we cleaned up,we chatted about other girls we knew, to some of the others people stood around us, asking for news of girls we knew but had not seen for a while. We finished cleaning up, climbed from the bed, both needing to freshen up, I hope we meet again.

I hope I have done justice to our encounter xxxxx

Roly

Post Number: 178

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 05:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Following her along the corridor I found her sat alone on a settee,a film was playing on the monitor over the large communal bed. I sat along side her and we caught up on what had been happening since we last met. Some parts of her review had me feeling horny, which resulted in the inevitable twitch of my cock. My hands started to play over her body, lifting her skirt I put my hand to her panties. She reached for my cock and was stroking me as I played with her cock through the pants. I pulled her pants to one side her growing trapped cock sprang out out rigid. I stroked it with my hand bent forward and took it's tip between my lips. She held my head in her hands, as I sucked she moved me up and down her cock, I took as much as I could without gagging, paused and started to lick and suck her cock before deep throating her. Lets move to the bed she said, so we climbed on the mattress, I lifted her skirt and removed her pants before getting on my back with her above me in a 69 position. Her arse was pointing to the bed edge, we had been like this playing for a while so I decided to open my role, taking lube I wet my fingers and pushed them into her hole. She moved her cock quicker, face fucking me as I put more fingers in her hole. Reaching for the vibrator, I put on lube she had not had this before and I slowly pushed it in her, using both hands I worked it inside her, twisting it round so the bent tip touched all parts of her hole. I switched it on and held it fully inside her, OMG she squirmed and moaned out loud as the vib' worked inside her. Glancing up I saw a few guys stood at the bed edge watching us, some stood stroking their own cocks, others sharing theirs. I waved for them to join us, one guy took up the offer, taking control of the vib' he worked it in her hole, I was between her legs looking up at him. He pulled out the vib' and started to use his fingers on her, squeezing her ball sack as I sucked her cock. I reached out and stroked his cock for him, I gestured for him to enter her, passing him lube and a condom, he prepared himself and climbed on the bed behind her. I moved position to her head, lay with my legs wide open and she bent down and took my cock in her mouth. The guy took hold of her waist and pulled her back on to his cock in one go, she pushed back at him, they pounded away at each other. The guy did not last long, he stiffened up and groaned as he shot his load, pulling out his condom was hanging limp, full of cum. She in the meantime was pounding her cock in her fist, she to groaned aloud and shot spurt after spurt of cum onto the bed in a large pool. Bloody hell, I was ready for thatshe said. The guy had gone now, climbing from the bed I passed her tissue to clean herself up,as I cleaned the bed. She went off for a rest and a drink, I went to shower up.

After my wash I checked the room opposite the showers, this is the T girl lounge, 4 settee's and a bed. On the monitor a She Male film was playing, sat watching was a regular girl I have spent many times with. Always well presented, slim body, looks stunning when made up, great legs, nice small arse, long slim cock. Sitting down next to her I said, it's not like you to be here this late She answered that she was waiting for another Tgirl to get ready as they had another venue to attend. As we talked and watched the film I let my fingers play over her stockings, teasing up to her crotch, I felt flesh of her balls, she had no panties on. Hey! it's not like you to go commando I laughed, I didn't know you were still around she replied, laughing. By this time our hands had stroked each other until our cocks were hard. I dropped to my knees between her legs and took her cock in my mouth working my tongue up and down her shaft. She lifted herself up and pulled her skirt higher, this gave made it easier for me to suck her cock and balls. She put her hands over my shoulders and dragged her nails over my naked back, working her hands across my back and then down the spine. She started to lift from the seat, her cock pushing against the roof of my mouth, twitching slightly, I thought she was about to cum, No, I can't I have promised somebody else they could finish me off later, with that she pushed me back from her cock. Just then a voice said This is what you get up to when I am not looking, at least it was him!! The person speaking was her 'date' for the evening, as it happens we have had a few 3somes together in the past. So as she sorted herself out, I stood up and kissed her 'date' copping a feel across her crotch area as I did, guess you have been watching for a few minutes then, from the feel of this I better let you girls get ready for out then The girl from the settee, said I cannot go anywhere till I have tucked this thing away laughing I better get some panties on I walked with them to the changing room and watched as she struggled to tuck her cock in her pants, All your faultshe said. I kissed them both wished them good night and left them.

I went down stairs to collect my shower stuff from my locker, on reaching the shower block the staff were in the process of cleaning them. Returning upstairs to the other shower room, I met another T girl, Just you and me? She asked, I think so, a few girls are just leaving As I walked towards the shower we chatted. She was wearing, high heels, stockings, baby doll style silky top, this stopped just about her matching panties level. I have written about this girl previously we have had a few single sessions, as well as a memorable night when she demanded to be beasted by at least 5/6 guys/girls, using 3 huge dildo's, whip's, handcuffs, cocks and fingers. Instead of going into the shower we ended up in a private room with the door closed. Standing facing each other we let our hands roam over each others bodies, I teased her running my fingers up her stocking thighs,up to her crotch area. The tell tale bulge beneath the silky pants showed she was becoming aroused at my touch. I pulled down her pants, dragging them over her high heels, her cock was now stiff, taking it in my hands I stroked it's length. She was doing the same to me, I turned her so the backs of her knees touched the bed edge, lowering her down onto the mattress. I took her cock in my mouth, lowering myself down it's length, pulling back up to tease the tip, I could taste her pre-cum on my tongue. I again deep throated her, lifting her legs high, and pushed them wide, exposing her hole, I took turns teasing her cock and rimming her hole. I rested her legs over my shoulders, taking lube, I wet my fingers, working them in here, I fingered her for ages, my other hand was squeezing at her nipples. She liked them to be pulled really hard and twisted, she was pushing her crotch hard at my fingers in her hole. I took the vibrator and pushed it inside her as deep as I dare, switched it on and held it there with my thigh. I could now use both hands on her nipples and suck at her cock. It did not take her long to start groaning out loud. She pushed my hands off her nipples and took over herself. She was pulling/twisting so hard I thought she would do some damage. I took the vib' in my hand, working it back and forth as deep as I could twisting it as I did. She suddenly arched her back off the mattress, I sucked as hard as I could on her cock, her cum exploded down my throat, I held her cock between my lips as I sucked it, I did not release until it had stopped twitching. I licked and sucked it clean, not a drop was wasted. I pulled out the vib' and switched it off. Standing at the edge of the bed, her now limp cock glistened with my spit in the light. I helped her sit up, she threw her pants in her bagI won't need them again tonight. We left the private room and made our way along the corridor, I stopped in front of the shower room and said Thanks for the fun, I am going for a shower she kissed me on the lip's and said See you next time with that we parted company. By the time I had showered and dressed, mine was the only car in the car park. It had been a great 5 hours of fun, I hope next week will be as good.

Roly

Post Number: 177

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 05:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Wednesday after meeting regulars in the refreshment bar, I stripped and made my way upstairs. Arriving in the Wam Bam area I sat with some regulars that had been here since lunch time. While talking one of the regular T girls walked towards us, sitting down next to me. We passed time talking about our fun last week, our hands playing over each others bodies as we did. The group we were with, gave us some banter as we became more engrossed with each other. My hands by this time, had found their way up inside her tight short skirt, toying with the flesh at the above her stockings. Her fingers played at my naked cock, it was getting harder with each of her strokes, bending forward she licked it's tip, then slowly took it all down her throat. I leaned back and lay full length on the bench seat, my legs either side of her waist. Her head was bobbing up and down as she sucked on my cock, swapping to suck my ball sack at intervals. We have shared many such sessions so we know what each other likes. Some of the others wandered off, leaving us to play, now and again people would stop and watch us, stroke their cocks or play with my partner. A guy from our group, walked up and jokingly asked what was going on and can I join in? I took turns at sucking her cock, as she let her head rest on the edge of the bench seat. Stroking at his cock, he pushed it down her throat, bending his legs slightly as he moved it in and out of her mouth. We played like this for ages, I found my roll and lubed my fingers, pushing 2 slowly, I entered her, she was moaning as I sucked at her cock and fingered her hole. Our other partner decided to try his luck elsewhere and set off to the other end of the building. Helping her to sit back up, we changed our position, we now sat facing each other, our legs wrapped round each others waists, we talked and played, she could not stay for long tonight, so we snogged as our fingers traced lines over each others bodies. Pulling away, she stood up and said she would meet up with me next week, this time there would be no going home early.

I had been sat at the table for a few minutes, when another regular T girl sat along side me. She said that she had stood watching us earlier but was undecided about joining in with us. Our hands were soon all over each others bodies, lifting herself up so I could pull down her panties, and sitting on the edge of the seat, I was now free to play. Stroking her legs from knee to crotch, teasing little movements, I put my fingers round her hole, stroking gently I pushed against her. She meanwhile, was stroking my cock, bending forward she tried to take it in her mouth. The seating position did not lend itself to what we wanted to do, we decided to use a window room next to us. Sitting her on the settee, I knelt between her legs, pulling her to the edge of the seat, I pushed her legs up and wide apart. I could now rim her hole as I stroked her cock, taking turns sucking cock and licking hole, she was groaning all the while. Another of the regular T girls stood at the door watching us, shouting encouragement, suggesting other positions, (usual banter). I stood up and sat across the legs of the girl on the settee, we exchanged kisses on our mouths and necks, my fingers kept her cock aroused. Pushing myself up slightly I pushed her cock under me, sliding backwards and forwards now stroking it with the crack of my arse. She was stroking my cock now as we still kissed and played , the girl at the door still watched us, calling to some others to come and watch us. I lifted myself up and pushed the erect cock against the entrance of my hole, sitting down very slowly, squirming slightly, I let her cock enter me. She held my shoulders as I raised up and pushed fully down, she was deep inside me now, I set up a steady pace, riding her cock, taking turns sliding back and too and riding up and down on her. A group was now stood at the door, some playing with each other as they watched us. My partner asked if we could use the back room as her position was becoming uncomfortable, standing up I closed and locked the door and we moved to the back room.

Once inside, she stood at the edge of the bed, lifting her dress up high, she lay on the bed. I took up position between her legs, put lube on my fingers wetting her hole and holding her legs wide pushed my cock into her. Starting off slowly, I moved back and too, still holding her legs wide, I pushed her legs back towards her shoulders. I now quickened my pace riding really hard and fast, the sweat pouring off us both. She was holding me at the waist, pulling me hard into her. We kept this up for a while before she asked for a breather, I lowered her legs down and helped her sit up. We chatted for a few minutes, she asked if we could stop and maybe catch up later, sorting ourselves out we left the room, I went to shower as she went to change. I saw a girl I had not seen for months, I followed her to catch up on things

Roly

Post Number: 176

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 05:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I had been in the shower for ages, standing under the hot spray, stroking at my semi hard cock. Decided to shave off the light stubble from round my cock and ball sack, before running the razor round the crack of my arse. I find a lot of the people I have fun with, preferred to play with my hole without the bum fluff getting in their way. It's nice to feel their tongues round my hole as they rim me and suck at my balls. I had dried off and was now sat at the PC watching a short film about a mid teens/early twenties Tgirl. She was wearing a matching set of, pale blue skin tight panties, crop top, long gloves and tight boots. She was lying on her back, tweaking her nipples through the crop top, the skin tight pants barely containing the ever growing cock within. Out of the blue the front door bell rang, glancing from the bed room window, I could see a car at the front of the house. Slipping on a pair of shorts, I went to open the door, it was my mate from the weighbridge, he had decided to call on his way home. Inviting him in, I took him upstairs to the PC room, just look at this mate, restarting the film. He stood just to my side as the film played, his hands stroking the front of his jeans as he watched the action on screen. By now the T girl had removed her pants, the cock was now free to twitch against her stomach, as she continued to squeeze her nipples. It was lifting up off her as she played, about 3 minutes into the film, the cock twitched suddenly and spurt after spurt of cum shot from it's tip. All this just by playing with her nipples, she did not stop but continued for a while longer, again the cock shot out cum, it was amazing how she managed it.

I realized my own cock was solid, holding it in my hand I was stroking it slowly. My mate had by this time undone his pants, his cock was equally as hard between his fingers. I swivelled round on my chair, his cock was about level with my face, I pushed forward and took it in my mouth. Taking it as deep as I could I slowly drew back along it's length, squeezing it hard between, my lips. I felt him shudder as I repeated the motion, pulling his pants down to his knees, I ran my fingers over his naked flesh. Gripping his butt cheeks, I pulled him harder to my mouth, with this he started to move his cock faster, powering it down my throat, causing me to gag on it. I had to pull back to get my breath, he knelt next to my chair, taking my cock in his mouth, he started to suck me, while running his fingers over my naked body. He has been a regular partner for 30+ years and knows how to excite me, using his fingers he played with my cock as he sucked me. We parted to engage in some deep kissing, licking each other, biting our necks, our hands seemed everywhere at once. He pushed me down on my knees and pushed his cock back in my mouth, pounding at my mouth. I in turn stuck a finger in his hole and pushed it in and out, he suddenly shot his cum down my throat. Holding my head tight as I drank the lot, licking him till he was clean. Almost without pausing, I stood up and did the same to him, his mouth sucking hard at my shaft, he pulled back and told me he wanted me to shoot over his face when I was ready to cum. With that he sucked me harder, fingering my hole with one hand and wanking my cock with his other. I could not hold back much longer, I told him I was about to cum. He pulled his mouth back from my cock and stroked me in his fingers, I shot my cum over his lips and he pushed my cock round his face,spreading my cum all round his mouth and cheeks. I held myself up against the wall as he licked me clean, standing up we kissed again licking each others lips. Aftera few minutes we walked to the bathroom, washing ourselves at thesink, both agreeing that we needed that As he dressed, we discussed the film and agreed to meet up after his next Wednesday shift at the sauna. He wants to meet some of the T girls, maybe a 3some is on the cards, he left to go home with that thought on his mind.

Roly

Post Number: 174

Rating: 

Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2012 - 03:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

We parted outside as she went to sort herself out, a voice behind me said Hi, I turned to see a tgirl, v2 Don't you recognise me? You promised to show me round it was the guy from earlier, now in t girl outfit, looking really good. I said how different he/she looked. Walking together I showed her the whole of the top floor, the private rooms at the guy only end, disco floor, foam area, followed by the T girl lounge. Through the maze area I had to hold her hand to guide her through the darkness then along the corridor to the Wam Bam area, the private rooms, communal bed, finally sitting with regular friends in the large lounge. Following introductions, we chatted about various things, the new girl, where she was from etc, v1 was sat the right side of her, me to the left. Another regular girl r2 and a guy sat further round the table playing with each other.

New girl v2 was wearing a short 'mini' skirt, stockings and basque,looking real good. As we talked I could not resist stroking her thigh, my right arm round her shoulder, she turned and kissed me lightly on the lips. This led to a few ribald comments from the others, which we ignored, as she pushed her tongue between my lips. I pushed my hand between her legs, Glancing down I could see her panties, the bulge inside was twitching as we snogged and played. The girl the other side was now joining in, playing with her legs/thighs, our hands touching at times as we played with her. I bent forward, pulling her panties from her cock, releasing it, it was long, slim, and smooth to touch. I touched it gently stroking it as it twitched in my fingers, I started to lick it, the wetness of pre cum I could taste on it's tip. A few more comments from the others as I took hold of the table, dragging it clear I knelt on the floor, I could now take control of her. I slid her cock in my mouth, taking it all the way, playing with her ball sack in my fingers as I sucked her, I pulled her to the edge of the seat, slipping a finger round her hole, she opened her legs as wide as she could. I heard more comments, glancing up, v1 was now pushing herself at v2's mouth, her cock moving in and out, I reached for my towel roll from the table, putting it on the floor beside me. Taking out my toys, I lay them next to me, I pushed my mouth forward, my tongue flicking at her hole, licking, probing it, I let a finger slip inside her. She moaned, I don't know if it was for me or the others playing in her mouth, for now the guy sat with us had his cock in her mouth, they were taking turns with her.

I went back to the matter in hand! Putting lube on my fingers, I worked her hole, I felt she was relaxed and ready to receive my vibrator. Using fresh lube, I put the vib' at the entrance of her hole along side my fingers, pushing the fingers of one hand in along with the vib' I moved them back and too. WHOA, she moaned this time as I worked them inside her, by this time I was back at her cock with my mouth, I sucked her deep in my mouth working my tongue along her shaft, sucking her balls, doing everything I could to her. Harder she demanded, pushing my hands, showing me the pace she wanted, as I worked the vib' in her hole. OMG, she shouted , the other 2 had pulled away from her mouth by now, they stood watching as I worked the vib and my mouth on her. Her legs went stiff, straight out in front of her, she grabbed my head and was pushing me down on her cock as I worked her hole, she suddenly tensed up. She took the vib' from my hand to use on herself, I was holding her waist now, sucking hard on her cock, she was pounding the vib' in her hole. She let out a loud groan, stopped moving her body, as she shot spurt after spurt of cum in my mouth. I held her tight to me as I sucked and drank the lot, I did not lift off her cock till I was sure I had cleaned her completely. I lifted myself from the floor and sat along side her, I was knackered, the others sat/stood watching us as we recovered from our fun.

Eventually we cleaned ourselves up dressed and gathered toys etc, deciding to go for a drink and relax downstairs. During our talk, it appears that our new girl v2, was back on the scene after a long break. She was hoping the present job would pan out and she would not have to travel the country as much.this would fit in with being able to use the sauna on a more regular basis, both on Wednesday/Saturday. We all hope it works out as it means more fun for us. It was getting late now so I said my good nights and went to shower and dress for home. Before leaving I met up with v2 and exchanged numbers.............watch this space.

PS ; message to all the sauna users, they think this is fiction See you soon

Roly

Post Number: 173

Rating: 

Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2012 - 02:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

While walking back from the shower, I met a guy looking for the changing rooms. Gents or Ladies I asked. Ladies was the reply, so I escorted him to the locker room, adding as I left him the girls in there will look after you, See you later Walking back the way I had come, I went into the maze, I could hear sounds, so walked to the communal bed area. Stood at the side of the bed was r1 a regular girl. Lying on the bed was a visiting girl v1 somebody I had not met before. Walking forward I approached r1, said hello, said Hi to her friend and started to play with r1. Standing behind her I stroked her upper body over her clothes, moving slowly down to her thighs. I know she likes being fondled, as a prelude to full sex. Bending forward over the bed, she lay facing her friend, the friend started to kiss her face and lips while I ran my hands over her body.

I loosened her top and pushed my hands inside, tracing my fingers across her skin, she was moaning as I played my hands up to her neck then slowly back to her waist. Taking turns on which way I progressed, I pushed my hands down her sides and lifted her stomach from the bed. She would lift slightly to help me play with her front, running up to the bra before moving back down to her lower back. I lifted her skirt my fingers running up her stockings to the flesh of her thighs. Pushing my hands between her legs fondling her arse cheeks. I put a finger inside her panties, I ran a finger round her hole, pulling back and licking it I probed inside her. She was pushing back against me as I played with her, pulling her panties to one side I could now use both hands on her. Caressing her cheeks, I then ran my hands up and down her lower body, teasing her. I let my fingers trace lines down as far as the back of her knees before slowly drawing them up to her cheeks and hole.

Her friend was by now knelt with her cock in hand, pushing it towards r1's mouth, she took it in sucking noisily. I took my towel roll, removing lube, I wet my fingers, running them around her hole, I pushed 2 fingers inside her deep to my knuckle. Twisting my hand I opened her hole ready for the next hand. Another 2 fingers of my other hand was now inserted in her hole, 4 fingers working in and out as she sucked her friends cock. I was about to enter her when a guy that had been stood to my side stepped forward, have you cum yet he asked, No I haven't yet. He dropped to his knees and suddenly grabbed my cock and roughly started to suck it. He was quite rough, desperate even, as he worked at my cock, twisting my lower body round to face him. I continued with my fingers, working away inside r1, After a few minutes I pulled away from the guy sucking my cock, pulling out my fingers, I pushed my cock in their place, pushing deep I rode her body. Lifting her top and pushing it up to her neck I caressed her exposed back. Running my hands over her now sweaty skin, I worked away at her. She was groaning and moaning as she was sucking cock and taking me inside her hole. Without warning the guy appeared again, grabbing at my balls and forcing himself at my cock, before I knew it I had slipped out of r1 and he was sucking my cock. Pulling away I said not now or some such comment. Turning back to r1, I tried to re-enter her, the damage was done, I had become too soft to enter her. Apologising, I stood back allowing her to dress herself, Don't worry, there's time later was her reply.

I cleaned up and climbed on the bed next to v1 her friend, chatting as I lay beside her, I traced my hands over her legs. Not much chance there she said I am worn out r1 said that's the last thing you should have said Pushing her back I lifted her skirt up, bending forward between her legs, I pulled her pants down. I took her flaccid cock and stroked it slowly, taking my time as I took it between my lips. Licking the tip, I then sucked it drawing deep as I did, pulling back I traced my tongue down each side to her ball sack. Taking them between my lips sucking them, she twitched slightly. I continued to work her shaft with my hands as I licked and sucked her, it took a while but she started to harden at my touch. I now took the cock in my mouth, using my hands to torment her thighs and legs, I was now starting to take control of her. She was thrusting herself up at me now, lifting her back from the bed, her cock pushing deeper in my mouth. The bed flexed, looking left, the guy from earlier was climbing up next to v1. Kneeling next to her head he pushed his cock in her mouth, I could see him pushing his cock roughly at her as she struggled to suck him. It must be his thing to be rough, he just seemed to pound at her mouth. Before long he sat still, he groaned loudly as I guess he shot his cum in her mouth. Standing up he climbed from the bed, leaving her lying there, I reached for tissue and passed it to her, to clean herself up, that was twice he had interfered tonight. Climbing off the bed, we sorted ourselves out and collected our gear, walking together from the maze room.....more to follow

Roly

Post Number: 171

Rating: 

Posted on Sunday, January 08, 2012 - 07:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I had just returned from cleaning up and a look round the rooms,when I saw my friend from my last session walking towards the Wam Bam rooms. Following her in, I caught up with her near the private rooms. I had just seen part of a dvd playing in the room,with a young couple on screen having a great session. A guy with a “She girl” engaged in anal,'she' had a great cock on her and an even better one in her. Hearing a noise I stepped out in time to meet my friend coming from one of the other rooms. 'Come and look at this', I said, as I went back in, 'You just want to take advantage of me' she replied. Standing her at the bottom of the bed, facing the screen,I took up position behind her., as she watched the action, I started to fondle her body. Stroking her back from shoulders to her, thighs I worked my hands over her, running them between her legs, cupping her crotch. 'I knew you were up to no good' she laughed. Bending forward she rested on the bed, her arms stretched out in front of her. Lifting her skirt I let my fingers play under her panties, lifting them clear pulling them down her thighs. I could now play my hands over her naked flesh, slipping a finger or two into her hole. My cock was growing as I played, unfortunately the nights fun so far had had an affect, I could not get hard enough to enter her. Continuing my play as she watched the screen, we heard the door, a guy was stood watching us, 'Can I join in' he asked, my friend said 'OK'. He walked to thebed, dropping the towel he climbed on the bed. Lying on his back, facing us, he opened his legs wide, pushing himself forward, she took his cock in her mouth.

As she gave him oral, it seemed to have an affect on me, playing my hands over her body I concentrated on watching her with him. My cock had now become hard enough to attempt to enter her,knowing how tight her hole is, I reached for my lube. Well lubed, I pushed my fingers in her hole to stretch her it, stepping forward I took out my fingers and replaced them with my cock. I had become hard enough to push inside, as I did I reached to open her cheeks. I was now fully in. 'OH' I thought you had forgotten me' she joked. Gripping both sides of her waist, I pushed deep inside her, working hard I pummelled her hole. She does like it rough sometimes, I did not want to let her down. The guy in her mouth was sitting up now, still her head bobbed up and down on his cock. Suddenly he pulled away as another guy walked in, 'I have lost the moment' he said and wrapping his towel round himself left the room. The guy who walked in, was another regular that had given my friend a lift to the club, he was just checking out where she was, it would soon be time to leave. I too had now lost the moment, so we all made our way down the corridor where another girl was sat waiting. I stood listening as they chatted about various thing, when a very slim guy walked past with a towel wrapped round his waist, he smiled to us said 'hello' and went into the :mens'private room area.

We all watched him pass, the comment 'He's OK' was said 'Go on you know you want to follow' was directed at me. 'Don't know what you mean' I replied smiling. As he had not come back after a few minutes I decided to follow him, accompanied by the ribald comments of the others. Checking out the rooms, I finally found him in the last one, the door wide open, his towel at his side and his fully rampant cock in his hands. Watching the film on screen as I approached, I offered my hand, he did not object. Squatting between his legs I stroked his cock, looking up at his reaction, his head pushed back against the settee. I bent forward after a few strokes, lowering my mouth round his glistening cock. His pre cum was dripping down his shaft,as I licked him, he opened his legs wider and pushed my head down his shaft. I nearly gagged on him, he released the pressure said sorry, I took up a steady pace. He was moaning quite loud as I worked his cock in my mouth, in the background I could hear the others talking. I wondered if he had heard us talking about him earlier?
By this time he was pushing up from the seat, faster and faster he pushed as he raised his body to push at my mouth. Suddenly he said 'I am cumming, Oh God' with that he held me still as he fired wad after wad of hot cum in my mouth. As he relaxed his grip I pulled back and spit in some tissue I passed some to him to clean up. 'I enjoyed that' he said, 'I guess your mates outside will rib me when I go past them now' he smiled. 'Oh,I don't know if they are like that' I replied. Just as he passed them he stopped, turned and bowed, smiled and walked off. 'Guess he enjoyed that' was one of the printable comments. 'Certainly did' was my reply 'Very nice, long cock, and full' You should have shouted I would have had some of that, my friend moaned.

Maybe next time.........with that we all went to change for home

Roly

Post Number: 170

Rating: 

Posted on Sunday, January 08, 2012 - 03:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Walking along from the shower I met two more girls just inside the Wam Bam area. A regular girl had just struck up a conversation with a tall,slim, young “girl”, as I approached she introduced her to me. As I have said she was certainly something, her skin tight figure hugging dress, suited her. As I spoke I could not resist looking her up and down, a slight bulge at the crotch caught my eye. My friend was watching me as I eyed up our new girl,reaching out I let my open hand run slowly over her stomach, my fingers tracing a circle round the bulge. As we spoke it turns out it was her first trip also, she had been on line and liked the look of the place enough to drive for an hour to check it out.
At first a bit wary, she had chatted to the other girls getting changed and had relaxed at not being alone first time out. She allowed my friend and I to play and flirt with her as we stood chatting. Both of us running our hands and fingers over her dress down to it's hem and to her stockings. As it was her first time out dressed my friend, talked with her about what she does, would like to do etc.
We explained that all decisions were hers, she could control how far she wanted to go first time. The choice of a public room or a private room, although she had previous experience she was a little apprehensive. She decided to sit in the main Wam Bam room, sitting between us, she started to stroke my friends legs, running her hands over her body. In turn, our hands criss-crossed her body, touching her arms, legs, thighs, lifting her dress to expose stocking tops.

She shuffled slightly to allow us to lift her dress from under her, this allowed us access to her small panties. She turned and kissed my friend on her lips, They snogged for ages, I had taken the chance to play around the bulge in her pants, rubbing it through the material. It was responding, growing harder as I played, lifting the leg of the pants, I put my hand inside. Unfurling a long slim cock, I curled my fingers round it and stroked it slowly, it stiffened as I moved my hand up and down. My friend now had her hand on it as well, we both played our hands along it's shaft. Bending forward I teased it's tip with my tongue, flicking it as I worked round it's head. As my friend pulled it's skin back I took the head in my mouth, moving my mouth back and to in time with her strokes. She lifted her self off the seat and pulled her pants off all together, sitting just on the edge of the bench. My friend stood up and placed her rigid cock in her mouth as I knelt on the floor. Opening her legs wide I, dropped on her cock deep throating her, almost gagging as I took it. I sucked her cock, the excess spit running down her shaft, I used to wet my fingers, tracing a line from the base of her cock to her hole, I played my fingers round it. Probing gently I probed her hole, pushing lightly at the entrance as she relaxed, I managed to get my middle finger right in to the knuckle.

Moving my finger round I expanded the hole, reaching for my towel I took out my lube. Wetting my fingers I took turns using my different fingers to play with her. Glancing up I could see my friend, was still having her cock sucked, the new girl meanwhile was fingering her hole for her. Out of the corner of my eye, a guy was walking towards us, he dropped his towel and stood to my left. Stroking his cock he moved slightly forward, stepping onto the bench he offered the new girl his cock. Taking it in her hand she rubbed it, turning from my friends cock, she now took the strangers cock in her mouth. As he was now standing just above me, I watched as she sucked him, taking his cock full down her throat, only stopping when she reached his sack. She worked hard, sucking deep for a few minutes before he groaned and pulled back. Grabbing his towel he stepped down, walked off, I don't know if he had cum but he did not hang around. I stood up and offered my cock to her, she leant forward and took it, sliding it down her throat, hell she was good. It may be her first “girlie” outing but she had definitelysucked cock before. My friend had taken my place between her legs, sucking her cock, she moved her head back and to sucking, as she fingered the girls hole. We went on like this for ages swapping places, eventually we slowed down and more or less all agreed to take time out for a breather. We chatted about the experience, the new girl would definitely be coming back, she had enjoyed her first visit. As we sat another couple came and sat with us, a guy and “t girl” said they had watched from another table, did not want to disturb us but had enjoyed the view. I know it sometimes may read/sound clinical but it's the only way I feel I can express the way we approached the new girls “first time” …....more next time...roly

Roly

Post Number: 168

Rating: 

Posted on Friday, January 06, 2012 - 08:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I payed my fee and chatted to the staff for a few minutes before walking to the refreshment bar. As it was Wednesday I know some of the regular girl's go there for a rest and food. The ones that arrive early 11-00 are usually hungry and food is served between 4-0 and 5-0. A number of regular girls are at a table but a lot of girls I had not seen before sat scattered around the room. Catching up with the New Year gossip from a few regulars for a while before leaving to strip off my clothes.

Making my way to the top floor,I made my way to the changing rooms to see who was in there. Both rooms had at least 6 girls in,all in various state of undress. Shouting hello, I left them to dress and walked through the Wam Bam area. Some action ongoing in some of the room's, doors locked from the inside, so made my way to the maze. I could here sounds from the area to my right where the largest play bed is situated, stepping carefully in the gloom, I made my way towards the action. As my eyes became accustomed to the light, I me-lee of bodies, legs,arms, arses stuck in the air,bodies writhing in the semi darkness. Groans and the odd slap coming from the mass of bodies on the bed.

I stood watching for a few minutes when a regular female partner, came and stood slightly to my right and in front of me. Stepping forward, I put my hands out and stroked her shoulders, slowly tracing my fingers down her body, across her back,down to her waist. Reaching round I did the same over her front, on reaching her waist I let my hands run down her tight fitting skirt, over her thighs and under the hem of her skirt. All this time she had her hands behind her, doing similar things over my naked body, stroking my cock, resting her head back to kiss me. She pushed back against me as I touched the fleshy part of her thigh above her stockings, a slight moan coming from her lips. I now had both hands around her crotch,lightly running my fingers over the growing mound within her lace panties. She turned to face me,pushing me back until my legs touched the empty bed behind me. With me sitting up on the bed edge, she pushed herself between my open legs, bending down she took my cock between her red lips and deep throated me. When she had my whole cock inside she stopped and licked my shaft, before pulling back slowly, I must say this girl can really suck cock. She took turns sucking my cock or sack, meanwhile I had my hands behind her lifting her skirt, exposing her lace pants and cheeks.

Taking a cheek in each hand I pulled them apart, squeezing them hard,kneading them as I did. I let my fingers stray to her hole, rubbing the entrance with a wet finger, pushing gently I probed her hole with a finger. Pulling her pants to one side I exposed her hole to both my hands, I took turns with different fingers playing with her hole. I saw a girl come to our side as we played, I did not recognise her,she stood watching us. Turning back to matters in hand I continued to finger her hole, I became aware of another hand lightly touching mine. The new girl was getting involved, her fingers slid along side mine as I probed my partner, as she was wet another finger or two did not seem to matter. Moving my fingers out of the way I kissed my mouth, whispered we have company and watched over her shoulder as the girl fingered her. Bending down she rimmed her arse while her fingers probed her hole I put my hands down and grabbed my partners arse cheeks. Pulling them wide apart as she licked and probed,, my partner was still lying on top of me. My cock was between her thighs not far from her crotch, a hand started to stroke my cock, now and then a mouth would slide over it, this new girl was having her fun with us both.

The bed moved as a guy climbed on beside us, his cock was hard as he knelt next to our faces. Pushing forward he puut his cock in my mouth, I sucked and licked him for a few minutes before he turned to my partners mouth. He did this for taking turns with us both before climbing from the bed.
Meanwhile a mouth was sucking hard on my cock, a hand was stroking my partners, the girl had moved and been replaced by two guys. They took turns sucking my cock, rimming/fingering her hole, before putting on condoms and entering my partner as she stood bent forward, still lying above me. One after the other they had their fun, groaned and left us, we rolled on our sides to rest and discuss what had just happened. While talking and cleaning up, the new girl came back, standing at the edge of the bed she said hello, reached out her hands and started to play with our cocks. My partner took of her pants, and opened her legs to let her play easier. We snogged as the new girl played her fingers round our holes and cocks. She was good, light touches of her fingers made us both hard. Climbing on the bed she knelt between us, lifting her dress I could see a bulge in her panties. Slipping my hands inside them I pulled out a huge cock, long and thick, lifting myself on my elbow I took it in my mouth and sucked it. She moaned loud as I worked my mouth, deep throating her. She was working her magic on my partner, fingering and sucking cock, just as I was with her. Before long my partner made her excuses and left us on our own.

Stripping off her panties she lay on her back, I put my cock in her mouth and she sucked me, licking my balls. I turned to the 69 position to allow us both to enjoy the moment. I reached for my roll and took out my goody bag, lube condoms vibrator and lay them out next to me. Lubing my fingers I played with her hole, it felt tight, I asked her to relax putting lube direct on her hole, I tried one finger. She let out a series of moans/whimpers as I managed to get it inside her, I asked if she was OK,? Yes, I slowly moved my finger, each time a moan, changing position I lay on my side face to face, her legs open I tried again to enter her. I managed two fingers only after ages of trying, she suddenly sat up, turned to crouch on her knees, exposing her hole. Kneeling behind her I again lubed her hole and my fingers, just two again. Changing tack I lubed the vib' and tried that, I only managed the tip before she asked me to stop. She put her hand on my cock and pulled me forward, She used her hand to guide me to her hole, try as I might I could not get inside her. She turned round to face me, I asked if she was always this tight. This is my first time trying for anal, was her reply, I asked if she had ever had anything up before, Just my finger, sometimes, she replied. We chatted about maybe getting a small vibrator, lube etc and practising. If she had told me earlier we could have gone to a cubicle and locked ourselves in, played around more.Standing talking I played with her still swollen cock,pushing her back on the bed I took her cock in my mouth,taking long hard sucks it soon had her swollen and twitching, you're trying to make me cum. Lifting back I said you are not going home with a fulls sack. Sucking hard and stroking her cock I felt her grip my head. She lifted her legs up and pulled me tight against her,trapping me, her cock suddenly burst, hot cum spurted into my mouth,holding me till it stopped. I pulled away swallowing the lot. Bending forward and kissed her on the lips. We cleaned up before she went to change. She is coming back, it was her first visit, she enjoyed the experience playing with us earlier, and the club as a whole.

I know it's a long story I hope I have done it justice but this was only the first new girl of the evening, the next new girl was only a few minutes later, another 3some with another of my regular girls.

(Message edited by roly on January 06, 2012)

Roly

Post Number: 163

Rating: 

Posted on Monday, January 02, 2012 - 08:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

For the first time in ages, I arrived at the sauna mid afternoon. Wednesday's are for the "ladies" to dress up in their best gear, today wasn't any different, short skirt's and stockings abound.
I said my hello's to a couple of the regulars, while watching out for my "friend" to arrive, travelling in from Yorkshire.

A "girl" early twenties, that I met on the first Friday ladies night, was entering a cubicle with a group of guy's. By the time I walked in the room, she was on her back,legs wide open, being pleasured,a guy was fingering her hole as others stood jerking off watching. As nobody seemed in a rush to join in, I climbed on above her face, lowering my cock to her wet lips. She smiled and opened her mouth, I pushed my cock as far as I could inside, she responded by sucking hard at it. It felt really good, I moved back and to, lifting my cock almost from her lips, before pushing back in. The guy at her hole was now fisting her, he was in as far as his wrist, pushing hard into her. I bent forward, taking the opportunity to suck at her cock, it responded, growing as I sucked at it. Lifting off her cock I went down on her balls, she was wearing a cock ring this time, her tight sack crying out to be sucked. I took turns, moving from her balls to her cock, using my fingers to stroke her cock when sucking at her balls.

Every so often I would feel a hand or finger playing with my balls or hole, as some of the watchers copped a feel, one guy almost had his cock in me at one stage, unfortunately our position on the bed, meant he could not get comfortable to enter me completely and gave up. The guy that had been fisting had moved away, another climbed on between her legs, stroking at his cock, he pushed hard inside, almost lifting her off the bed. He pounded away but I guess he was over excited because he soon pulled out and climbed off. The next guy took his place, he was gentler than the last guy, slowly pushing forward, moving in and out. I lifted her legs back and wide over her head and held them, he was taking his time enjoying the moment. I opened my roll, took out lube and vibrator, giving them to him I said , use this aswell, she likes it. He lubed the vibrator as he continued to ride her then, pushed it in her above his cock. From my position I could see his action, as he fucked her I went back to sucking her cock. My cock was getting slightly sore as she was nibbling at it's head with her teeth, luckilly the guy was starting to moan he was going to cum. I pulled out my cock from her mouth and he handed me the vibrator, a moment later he shot his wad of cum, pulled free and climbed from the bed. I decided to go walk about and clean up, saying I would see her later.

After my shower I met three girls, sitting on a settee, they were putting on a show for a few guys watching. Stroking and sucking cocks, their heads popping up and down, a couple of guys joined in, offering their cocks to empty mouths or hands. It was quite a show they were putting on between them. I strolled along the corridor in time to meet another regular girl, as we chatted our hands and fingers played, her cock stuck out from her skirt, as I was naked I stood with my cock hard, she knelt down and took me in her mouth. We almost blocked the corridor, a group had stopped to watch us, it doesn't take much to draw a crowd,some had started their own fun as they watched us. We broke from the crowd to find our own room and locked the door. Pushing her back on the bed I dropped between her legs, pulling her thong to one side I took her cock in my mouth and sucked really hard. She was fully erect in a flash, gripping my head she pushed it up and down, setting her own pace. I let her move me back and to, I sucked for all I was worth, I could sense an urgency about her. Her legs stiffened around my head and her hands held me still, "damn" she shouted and her cock exploded with hot cum in my mouth. I sucked and licked at her, draining all her cum from her, she dropped flat on the bed and I stood up, spit her cum in a basket and bent forward, lying on top of her I kissed her full on her lips, she opened her mouth and pushed her tongue between my lips, licking at the remains of cum inside. We lay like that for a few minutes, running our hands and fingers over each other as we snogged our faces off. As we talked she explained she had been there from 11-00 and was about to go home with a full sack, as she had seen me she thought I would do to finish her off !!!! Thanks babe, I said, lol. We stood up and cleaned up, she went to get changed, I went for a shower.

After my shower I went down to the refreshment bar for my tea, I still had not met up with my "friend" As I left the bar after my food, I saw her at a table in the other half of the room. I walked over to say hello, it seems she had been doing the rounds in one part of the building as I did the same in the other. Making our way back up stairs we found an empty cubicle. Locking the door we sat on a couch, talking and fondling each other, in no rush. We exchanged kisses some a peck, others full tongue snog. Our lips and hands were having an obvious effect on our bodies, we moved to the bed. Lying side by side, I started to run my hands inside her clothes, tracing a line up from her left ankle to her crotch then back down the right leg. Kneeling up I straddled her legs, now using both hands I did the same, now lifting her panties to stroke at the rock hard cock, straining at the material. Pushing her pants to one side I lowered my mouth to taste the glistening wet pre cum on it's tip. She almost had a consant stream of cum dripping from her as I licked it clean. Running my hands up over her torso, I played with her flesh, teasing her with my fingers. I turned her over to play with her back, pulling her hands behind her, holding them with one hand as I explored her with my other. She was squirming all the time as I tormented her. Bending forward I opened her legs and ran my tongue up her thigh to her hole. Pulling her pants off, I stuck my tongue in her hole and rimmed her. Holding her hands tight, I tongued her hole and her sack, sucking her balls.

I stripped off her skirt and top, leaving her with just a flimsy bra and stockings. I could now run my hands and tongue anywhere I wanted,licking her neck then down to her cock. She was stroking my cock, so turning round, we perfomed 69 on each other, it was getting quite intense now as we were getting to the point of no return. I changed position lying between her legs, lifting them high and wide I entered her hole, all the rimming had made her wet and easy to enter.Slowly at first I started to move inside her, drawing to the edge before pushing all the way back in, she lifted her body to me pushing against me. leaving her legs up in the air, I leaned forward to exchange kisses, we had a long slow snog as we moved slowly together. Sitting back, I rested her leg on the bed, her other leg I raised straight up and held it to my body. In this position I stroked my cock in and out fast, holding her against me as I did. Turning her over onto her stomach, I held her legs together and slid my cock between her thighs. I had done this last time we met and she had enjoyed it, I entered her again holding her legs with mine as I straddled her, making it as tight as possible. It was getting to the edge where I could not hold back any longer, I pulled out of her, turned her over and finished off over her face, she took my cock in her mouth sucking the cum from it, licking it clean. We leaned together and kissed, our tongues probing each other, the taste of cum on our mouths.

I dropped down and took her cock in my hands, rubbing it furiously, putting it to my mouth, I could feel her starting to shake. I deep throated her and sucked hard, her body stiffened as she shot her cum inside my mouth. I sucked it till it was all gone, swallowing it all. I opened my mouth to show it was gone, we fell to the bed and kissed and chilled out. Running our hands over each other, snogging, chatting for ages. Eventually we sat up and cleaned ourselves up, she dressed, as I sat watching her. When we were ready, we opened the door, we made our way to the showers, I said my goodbyes, hoping to meet in the new year. She went off to change outfit, she had a few more hours to kill yet.

Well that's it for the end of 2011, let's hope 2012 is as good as this..............

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration