Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Opinions » Cottage sex. Yes or No. « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Davign
Username: Davign

Post Number: 2

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 08:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

My first experience of a gloryhole. I needed to piss real bad.. and rarely ever used public toilets however on this occasion. when I entered and went to use the urinals the floor was covered in piss grubby as fuck ' a total turn off. I had no plans of standing in it so I choose the cubicles instead. Initially I thought the urinals were disgusting... but when I entered the cubicle I was totally amazed and shocked to see the amount of lewd, disgusting graffiti and drawings, all over the walls.

on the right hand side was A smooth light grey wall covered in homo smut and loads of filthy messages. but what was really impressive was a very well done illustration of a huge, vein ladened muscular cock, dripping cum from its piss slit, the phallic shaft about to be inserted into a .,... O .. shaped gaping hole in the form of a wide open mouth with salivating tongue drooping down the side of the lower lip, the upper lip was framed by a moustache, made to look like pubic hair. the entire drawing was incredibly realistic which added to its sleazy lusty portrayal. " I KID YOU NOT UP TOO THAT POINT I THOUGHT I WAS TOTALLY STRAIGHT' but it was enough to cause me a Boner

there was a caption below the drawing that read " FOR PRIMO COCKSUCK INSERT CUNT-WRECKER HERE.!!

the entire drawing was very very well done it covered one third of the area of wall as you sat down looking at it side on. " it was horny as fuck and guaranteed to make anyone horny ..!! The thing is..... the drawing of the MOUTH actually FRAMED a real 'GLORYHOLE' that some industrious HOMO had managed to drill thru the wall.

The gloryhole was smooth and tarnished darker by overuse and copious splatterings of crusty and fresh cum made more fucking nasty as it dripped from the drawing of the salivating tongue beneath it. however, it was large enough to fit big cock , so a well endowed prick would never miss out.... other dirty bastards had messages around it such as .. I LOVE HUGE COCK.. " FOR BEST SUCK EVER' leave date/time.. "I WANT TO EAT COCK AND ARSE.even individual fuck and suck stories by previous users etc.. etc.. I did'nt realise at the time but if you went into the adjoining cubicle the same artist had drawn a realistic male pelvis, pubes and bollocks minus the cock,..with a caption below that drawing that said " ... " COCK-HUNGRY CUNTS EAT THIS"' basically if anyone had there prick inserted thru the hole it would complete the PICTURE.. 'genius'.. I locked the door started wanking a full fledged hardon caused by the dirty promises and smut pasted all over the walls just looking at all that filth turned me queer for having my cock blown real bad.

its the horniest graffiti I've ever seen, and a major reason straight guys like myself are made BI curious I'll never forget those toilets. the artist must have been a local because, it was done in marker that could'nt be washed off and even when the council painted the wall the drawings were re-done and always visible. That illustration and the loads of dirty graffiti was responsible for turning me on to having my cock sucked by another dude which was something I'd never have thought possible. It was so fucking addictive I'd later return to see lots of married dudes, construction guys, and college students getting BLOWJOBS and HANDJOBS between the 2 GLORYHOLES servicing the 3 cubicles

I've never experienced a blowjob more intense than having my cock deep throated slobbered, and slurped thru a gloryhole whilst looking at the obscenities on that wall I know I sound like a selfish prick but would never ever suck another blokes cock 'sorry but I'm just not queer that way.. but did have my dick sucked numerous times thru both gloryholes.

Andrew Wolfendale
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 178.110.105.148

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, October 20, 2010 - 08:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I dont condem them that go cottaging , I've never done and doubt I ever will . I aint a prude or closetted , I lived in Berlin for 7 yrs in the 80's..
The one thing I dont like about cottaging is..the image /opinions that some straights form about us..ref cottaging

the good old days
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 195.93.21.39

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, July 30, 2010 - 09:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

the posts from Ted gay and Silverrings are great and so true of went on "in days of old". In the 60's & 70's I lived in and around Essex and cruised all over (slut) and especially Southend, Westcliff, Chalkwell Park and Canvey Island (YES Canvey). In those days most of the cottage walls around these areas were two very thin sheets of tin foil and compressed cardboard and as a result you could cut a hole through quite easily and great times were had by many. I recall going one day and found the council had blocked all the holes with a metal plate each side held by a bolt with a slotted head and a nut the other side so mate and I got a screwdriver and spanner and each time we went to these p[laces we removed the plates. One of the two Canvey Island cottages was great as the wall was two panels and one could be taken out and you could have flesh to flesh sex fun and then place the panel back. O happy days and memories

Ted_gay
Username: Ted_gay

Post Number: 83

Rating: 
Votes: 3 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, June 23, 2010 - 12:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Cottage sex, which INCLUDES blow-jobs, is dangerous. It can lead to arrests because not only straight men might be offended, but there's always the great risk of a minor coming in the cottage and witnessing the activity, quite possibly with his father.

Of course we've all done it, and in the bad old days (and in rural areas) there were/are few other options to cottage sex, apart from cruising grounds. But it is much, much safer to go into a cubicle and lock the door. If there's a glory-hole in between (now very scarce) even better, though again the danger of minors getting involved is always there.

Practically, we should all act sensibly and responsibly if we do cottage. This is why I so miss the glory-hole phenomenom in cottages, as you were relatively safe from prying eyes.

When legislation was passed to make gay sex clubs/saunas legal earlier this century, the first drafts described cubicles in cottages as 'private places'. This was thrown out in later drafts for fear of encouraging gay men to use cottage cubicles for sex, but surely this is preferable to it taking place in the more public areas of the cottage?

I was once arrested giving a bj in a cottage years ago, so after that was much more careful to only do blow-jobs if I was in a cubicle preferably with a glory-hole. That way no straight man or child can complain about seeing two men come out of one cubicle.

AndyBB
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.39.109.239

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, June 22, 2010 - 09:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It's funny but i've never had sex in a cottage, outdoor cruising grounds away from prying eyes yes, but never in a cottage. I've lost count of how many BJ's i've given in cottages, in fact my very first BJ was in a cottage.

I've had so many requests to fuck me but i've always felt unsafe in a cottage. At least with a BJ if anyone walks in i can quickly stand up and pretend i'm pissing, if a guy was up my arse it would be a little hard to pretend i was doing anything other than getting fucked. I'll hold my hand up and say i'm a slut, but i don't like pushing everyone's nose in it. If a str8 guy walked in and caught us having sex i'd be horrified. Not just the fact that a str8 guy doesn't want to see that when all he wants to do is empty his bladder, but if i was the str8 guy i'd be angry. And that scares me, what if the str8 guy went ape shit. I may be tall but i weigh 8 stone wet through, a 10 year old could kick my arse. :-)

No, i think cottage sex is too risky. BJ's are fine, i mean when i started out i wouldn't have been able to meet guys if it hadn't been for my local cottages. But sex should be kept to cruising grounds that are away from public areas or indoors.

Silverrings
Username: Silverrings

Post Number: 1

Rating: 

Posted on Monday, January 25, 2010 - 09:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I totally agree with mikmal3. I have so many memories of cottaging in UK and overseas. It seemed that every toilet had a gloryhole or spyhole that was used to see what the guy next door was doing and invite him in to your cubicle. Some holes were so big one could almost climb through. I remember one in Kidlington, now long gone, that was so large you could get head and shoulders and arm through it. I had many a happy time there with my arse through the hole being well and truly fucked.

My first time in my mid teens was in Australia where many of the cubicles had no doors, one would just sit on the pan with trouser around ankles wanking until someone came in. These cubicles usually faced the urinals so bottoms would go into the cubiles and top would stand at the urinals and flash there hard cock to see if the guy in the cubicle flashed back, then the action took place in the doorway of the cubicle. The first time I was fucked was in just such a situation, it was also the first time I was gang banged and spit roasted (by 3 guys one of whom was over 9 inches and with the help of the other two managed to go balls deep into my arse), an amazing time.

Over the years I have frequently been gang banged in public toilets and taken some truly awesome cocks. I remember regularly meeting a guy in toilets in Warwick on a very regular basis (almost every day at one time) and eventually managing to take all of his dick in me. It took several attempts as he was an awesome 11.5 inches long with a girth to match. Wish I could find him again, or someone equally well hung.

These days it is so much harder to find casual nsa sex. As I am a married guy I a now restricted to outdoor sex in a local park area which is to say the least hit and miss with only the occasional extra large cock.

Bendy
Username: Bendy

Post Number: 37

Posted on Saturday, November 28, 2009 - 01:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

To hell With it If i see a cock i suck it.Just as long as the GENERAL PUBLIC do not see me slurping of course.
Do it until it hurts then do it some more.....

mikmal3
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, November 27, 2009 - 10:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Builderlover, I think you probably have missed the 'best' years when you'd trip over (or fall into) a cottage on practically every third street corner, some with holes so big they'd create a vortex every time some one opened the door!

You could (literally) make a tour of a few, half a dozen or a score of cottages, even on foot, within a few blocks of buildings in many big towns, and even out of town you could drive between some 'working' cottages and enjoy a lovely afternoon - or late evening (OK, yeah, sometimes into the wee small hours).

There were cottages on most train stations, and many bus terminals. There were holes in walls, where you'd get get as many insertions as withdrawals, and maybe something for the weekend.

Parks might have a couple of loos, even if they were fairly small, and London stil has many parks that still have openings, though rather mean little pinholes comnpared to the 'get your arm, arse and GREAT BIG DICK though; or under the cum stained walls.

The risks referred to on this forum were very real, police, queer-bashers, high risk i.e. potentially lethal encounters with crazy people.

As my dear, sadly dead, friend Ron (met him when I was 17) with whom I visited more cottages than I had hot dickers - used to say, "Sexual desire is like being chained to a lunatic".

Ron also had a very nice turn of phrase: for example, "I went into a public lavatory when I was in my mid teens, and when I came out, I was middle-aged, so I thought 'fuck it!' and went back in."

We met some lovely people over the years, and continued to have sex with for many of those years. Some we only saw in or around the cottages. Shrubbery and shady corners, tall, broad trees (and men) that you could lean on, or wrap your arms around.
Many such cottages were/are in local beauty spots, or nature trails or, appropriately enough, country towns and lanes.

Some were pristine, prim and proper, others were sleazy, smelly, dirty and disgusting, but - as they say - needs must when the devil drives!}

Some were veritable works of art, or monuments to Victorian engineering, ingenuity and prudery - or, given that many of them were perfectly designed for the kind of activities that you and I were wont to indulge in although I only did it as research for my PhD, of course!
Although, it may be that the local architechs or officials were ardent cottagers who appreciated a little elegance with their on-the-knees-sleaze.

Prudence (mine) and paucity (cottages) mean that I hardly cottage at all these days. I did pop into a couple yesterday in Gants Hill and Barkingside, but not a sniff of action - well, except that I actually had a piss in both of them!

So - unless my memory deceives me, happy memories of good, clean, innocent fun with some down and dirty fuckers rimmers, lickers, suckers, nipplers and wankers in cottages places from Amsterdam to Zambizi, from John-o'-gropes to arsenal.

Whether or not you go cottaging, I hope you
go well

Kirkbylad
Username: Kirkbylad

Post Number: 17

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, November 12, 2009 - 04:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You've not missed the best years, I still think its as horny as hell being sucked by strangers, I love that feeling of anticipation as you enter a cottage. My 'local' is close to the M6 so is always busy with a mix of reps in suits and workmen. I adore it when we are playing and a new 'friend' appears. Cocks are calmed for a few mins and then GAME ON!!!!

builderlover 19
Unregistered guest

Rating: 
Votes: 4 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, November 11, 2009 - 10:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I LOVE COTTAGE SEX being only 19, i have missed out on the best years!!!! saunas dont turn me on! i like my guys dressed the guy or builder nxt door look dose it for me! and i like a mix of older daddys not in the gay way but real middle age guys whos wifes wont suck tham off anymore sexy hairy men in bad cartoon boxers! with beer bellys! but real men! not sauna queens who pick and choose!and dont want to cum as they have spent 12.00 so public toilets do it for me! heathrow t5 was ok and my first go at a glory hole but every guy looked gay! trolley dollys etc each to his own! give me a chav or a chavs daddy any day!

Ted_gay
Username: Ted_gay

Post Number: 56

Posted on Wednesday, November 11, 2009 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Cottages and cruising grounds used to be the only places many men could indulge in gay sex. It just wasn't possible for many, especially if living with wives/parents, to take guys home.

Now it is rather different with so many gay saunas and backroom clubs, at least in big cities.

The trouble with cottaging is the danger of non-gay men seeing the activity and being offended. Their reaction could be violent, or they could call the police. There is also the real danger of minors seeing the activity or becoming involved.

The change in the very restrictive 1967 Sexual Offences Act definition of 'privacy' for gay men which came about in the early 2000's made backroom clubs/gay saunas, etc. legal in the UK for the first time. It was at first under consideration to designate cubicles in cottages as 'private places', but this legislation was removed for fear of encouraging gay activity in the cubicles of public conveniences.

Nevertheless gay activity involving only consenting adults inside private cubicles in cottages, whether more than one guy in the same cubicle or by means of glory-holes, is obviously much less likely to offend the general public.

But with glory-holes, of course, there is the problem of vandalism, and again of encouraging minors to become involved.

I loved the glory-hole cottaging scene, but it is now largely a thing of the past. Nothing has come along which really replaces it in UK. If the glory-hole is already there, and minors are not involved, I can't see any harm in it.

Glory-holes in sex-shops, adult cinemas, etc. exist in USA but nowhere else as far as I'm aware. This would be a good substitute for cottaging since married men, those with girlfriends, etc. would be much more likely to make use of them than glory-holes or backrooms in a gay club.

Gay activity at the urinals is very dangerous, but of course we've all done it. If the cottage is quiet and you can tell if anyone is approaching and stop the activity, then I guess it may be worth the risk. I long ago took the decision to only pursue gay sex in cottages inside a closed cubicle with a glory-hole, alas now almost non-existent.

Hornymike
Username: Hornymike

Post Number: 94

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Agree Ass holes ruin it for the rest of us

Mechanic
Username: Mechanic

Post Number: 13

Rating: 
Votes: 3 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 12:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I don't decry cottage sex but have concerns about the most indiscrete behaviour of some (repeat 'some') who like daytime cottaging.
For example I don't support openly cottaging in Motorway Service Stations. If it is possible discretely 'under the wall', or as been known by taking a shower that is different.
(Not too long ago at Frankley on M5 an individual actually came out of a lock-up, stood next to me in a long line of empty urinal stands and stood back to display his erect cock. I totally blanked him and went upstairs for a meal. 45 mins later on the way out I revisited the toilet and the same individual was still there flashing. All this around mid-day in the week.)

The same applies elsewhere really where the location is busy and visited by many members of the public.
Where the toilet is quietly located and 'out-of-hours' use by the public in general is unlikely then with caution and discretion I see no problem.

Kirkbylad
Username: Kirkbylad

Post Number: 16

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 11:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well what is the consensus of opinions, I love cottage sex, but I guess some may frown on such actions. So what do you think?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration