Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Opinions » Litter « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Hornymike
Username: Hornymike

Post Number: 194

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, September 29, 2014 - 10:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So true Graywolf. Where I live In SE London 20 meters from my door are recycling bins. People in houses of coruse have the blue bins and use them. In flats they can use the ones 20 meters away or put out bags on Thursday morning. The majority of slobs simply do not recycle at all. I find people that litter pigs I would not have sex with in any case. Another great example are the idiots that walk we;ll behind or in front of there dog and put him or her on the lead once they have defecated on the street.

Graywolf
Username: Graywolf

Post Number: 157

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, September 29, 2014 - 02:24 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Unless or until society in general and that includes ALL social classes can be arsed to pick up what they drop then things will only get worse both in cruising/dogging areas or in streets etc , sadly people no longer seem to care many have the attitude " everyone else does it so why should I bother to pick up what I drop ".
Do not be afraid of exploring your fantasies and desires, embrace them, love them , make them yours,they are a part of who you are .

Hornymike

Post Number: 193

Posted on Monday, September 22, 2014 - 01:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It is not going to be easy I live in South East London where low life's walk down the street and drip crap all over the place, even right next to litter bins!

Mechanic
Username: Mechanic

Post Number: 173

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, September 22, 2014 - 09:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Litter is getting worse. How do we improve things?

Mechanic

Post Number: 154

Posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 - 08:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Have to agree with Engjock and it's not just Cruising spots and sex litter it is just about everywhere with any sort of litter - but 'yes' the demise of many Cruising spots has started with complaints about sex litter.
It's hard to know how to tackle the problem - if you put litter bins about no one would empty them and educating the litter bugs - well I doubt if anyone has written the manual yet.
Often wonder what their cars/vans and homes are like.

Engjock
Username: Engjock

Post Number: 32

Posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 - 01:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I visited the A59 layby recently and even though the leaves are not yet thick enough to prevent people from seeing into the two wooded areas, there is a substantial amount of litter - used condoms, empty condom & lube packets and tissues - all round both areas, presumably from after-dark encounters.
Come on, guys; please clean up after yourselves. Quite apart from anything else, it's not very pleasant for others who come (cum) afterwards to have their fun surrounded by the detritus from previous encounters.

Rigger
Username: Rigger

Post Number: 1500

Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 01:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sex Litter is a give-away which identifies cruising places to unsuspecting members of the public.
I recall a huge public outcry in a popular holiday area when Parents were horrified and complained via the Press that their young offspring had come running out of some woods bearing a used condom and asking what it was.
Many groups are responsible not just Guys - mixed sex 'dogging' sites have to take some responsibility as well and the best catch phrase has to be the one on the poster which says "take your litter home" Let's be sure we do it ourselves and encourage others to do the same.

Bendy
Username: Bendy

Post Number: 113

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, November 14, 2011 - 02:47 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

TO
fner I UNDERSTAND what you said about DNA.
But if coppers can't come and investigate a hit and run by a drunk driver.The chance's of em going through used condoms are at best nil.
But nevertheless i like your line of thinking..
Do it until it hurts then do it some more.....

Mechanic

Post Number: 74

Posted on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 11:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I think that the Gay Community is quite unfairly branded as the main cause of sex litter.
There are obviously some Bi/Gay Guys who don't have a social conscience but I can think of two locations where there is an extreme litter problem with tissues and condoms just abandoned and they are known almost exclusively as Dogging locations - so I believe the responsibility is that of various Communities - not just Bi/Gay Men.

Graywolf
Username: Graywolf

Post Number: 1

Posted on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 08:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Re the issues raised on the Suffolk cruising section, much the same is happening in various areas of Kent, sexual litter is not always the fault of gay men, but it is an eyesore, does spoil it for others , makes such areas the targets for complaints, bashers etc . I and doubtless many other users of this board have been around too many blocks during our lifetimes, so little will embarass us, but we are perhaps more aware of such things like respect for others, and also not littering the countryside in general, re the suggestion about tipping a waste bin, bit extreme perhaps but ' horses for courses'.
Partner and myself are often in Essex/Suffolk, though we usually tend to avoid ' hot sites ' given that many people read these boards and not just cruisers.

Hornymike

Post Number: 131

Posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I agree Rigger. I want everyone to think carefully if they are having sex with someone who is so filthy he can not pick up stuff like that they must be pigs. Find some one else another site

Rigger
Username: Rigger

Post Number: 682

Posted on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 11:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kirkbylad - I think your effort needs appreciating: it's just a shame that it was necessary.

Kirkbylad
Username: Kirkbylad

Post Number: 40

Posted on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 03:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Went to a cruising ground last night, and felt DISGRACED at the mess. I filled a carrier bag with tissues/condoms/poppers bottles etc. Why be such slobs? after clearing up, cock was the last thing on my mind.

Nickup4it
Username: Nickup4it

Post Number: 40

Posted on Saturday, September 25, 2010 - 09:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

in the "cruising for men" section in Suffolk area there has been a discussion about litter and "Rigger" has requested comments are placed here and so I am reposting my Suffolk area message here:-
==================================================
i agree 100% with posting by "COMMENTATOR" in the cruising for men Suffolk section. I have as the old saying goes "been around the block a few times" and so have seen most things in my time and yes doggers are also a LARGE contributor to "sexual litter". There appears to be a misconception by the "so called STRAIGHTS" that it is only gay and bi-guys who leave litter. As you also say I wonder if these people complaining get around and see the COMPLETE PICTURE (so to speak). At the end of the day it is a sad fact that this litter is left by (a minority) of all sexual seekers. now I feel sure there is one certain person who will come back to me with rude comments as he has before (Ha Ha)

fner
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.26.56.41

Posted on Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 07:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Guys, here is a thought. How long before used condoms etc are collected and used to obtain DNA ?

CLEAR UP AFTER YOURSELVES

Bendy
Username: Bendy

Post Number: 39

Rating: 
Votes: 4 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 03:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

TO.
Notgayorbi.It is true what you say about litter,but it is a sad fact of life.But what i have noticed from my cruising is,that a lot of guys once they have had their fun.
The only thing they wan't to do is get in their cars etc.
And leave the scene(not all though)Hence litter left around.

I have been cruising for 25yrs,and have noticed that it does tend to be guys under 40-50 that leave sex litter.
Only common sense will help our cause.But as we all know a standing prick has no guilt.
I suppose the attitude is live for today and screw nxt week.I doubt that this attitude will change.
Do it until it hurts then do it some more.....

Notgayorbi
Username: Notgayorbi

Post Number: 1

Rating: 
Votes: 3 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2009 - 03:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dogging/Cruising locations:

Why do Gay/Bi men (and some doggers) leave their used condoms, lube & condom wrappers, tissue and other rubbish laying where they used them?

Don't people realise that gay bashers, families, council chiefs and even police visit these areas, see the rubbish and make a mental note of the area/complain to local authorities.

If we clear up after ourselves, then we preserve the site for further use and keep everyone else happy/ignorant.

I have seen police go into the woods wearing rubber gloves and collect rubbish. I don't know how long DNA stays in a condom and finger prints stay on condom/lube packets but it is all evidence.

Stay smart and vigulent and that way we stay safe.

BJ man
Unregistered guest

Rating: 
Votes: 3 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, September 02, 2009 - 12:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The litter problem is caused by just pure laziness. If dog owners can carry a small plastic bag to clear the dogs mess, surely guys can carry the same type of thing, or even a large tissue or two to wrap the condom, wrapper etc., in and then bin it, it only takes a few seconds. Sorry to say you cant blame one group either, both young and old, gay and straight are guilty of causing the litter problem. Afraid I dont know what the solution to this problem is, maybe in time, when a lot of cruisng and dogging sites are closed off, or out of bounds and/or patrolled, common sense might come in to play, until then I will just step over the used condoms etc.,

LITTER BUGS
Unregistered guest

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, September 01, 2009 - 01:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I agree with you 100% about litter. I have two places in my area where this has been and still is a problem. BARHAM PICNIC site used condoms and tissues left around and this is and area where people take their dogs and children. Then there is BARTON MILLS which is causing BIG, BIG problems. To see the problems this is causing just check out the SUFFOLK POLICE message on the Police board on this site.
So the real answer is for EVERYBODY AND I MEAN EVERYBODY TO TAKE IT HOME.
and no marrieds and straights you cannot use the excuse you are married or straight and so cannot take the stuff home. Take it to a litter bin alongside the road if there not one at the cruising site. Thre are bins on most of the main roads leading from these two place

RANT OVER

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration