Anything Goes Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Anything Goes  

Whilst the general heading of this section says
No rules (within reason) No Area's, No Subject... Just post what you want!
Messages relating to activities considered by the Administrator and Moderators to be illegal or unacceptable topics of conversation will be refused.

Messages with information about Cruising areas or messages looking to contact others would be best posted in the appropriate Information or Meet Men page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Draatsie
Username: Draatsie

Post Number: 2

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

10" would definitely make me happy too! in more ways than one I hope..... but also happy with 5, 6, 7, 8, 9"!

Milly Jones
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 94.1.147.147

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 04:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Warning Message!!!Take Note

We do not normally permit pictures in messages because it can cause issues with page format
however a bit of humour goes a long way so have left this one on. (Admin)

(Message edited by admin on June 22, 2017)

Lostinfrance
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.213.81.41

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 03:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Size is nice, but a good hard cock of almost any size feels so good. When I was started even 5 or 6" felt big, but now a fat 8" is just perfect. Biggest ever for me was a man I met cottaging, he had about 10" uncut, and it was amazingly good. He took his time and made me very happy

Loneranger
Username: Loneranger

Post Number: 48

Posted on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 10:38 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

mechanic. thank you
WOWeeee how I envy you I would enjoy those in bed and have them ride me for most of the night. Best wishes

Zed
Username: Zed

Post Number: 15

Posted on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 01:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Loneranger, it seems that Mechanic has observed the recommended protocol on such matters posted by Cestriano on 26,08,06 under Advice - Personal Problems, reference measurement of penis size. I knew there was something on it.
We must congratulate Mechanic on his ability to hold the subject firmly still for long enough to undertake these measurements - indeed for capturing raw data - and to avoid any distraction whilst taking them.
I do not mean to suggest that any of the men concerned had or have a Personal Problem. I merely note that the section chosen by Cestriano was that one. The assumption appears to be that size is a personal problem for men. Clearly not for two of Mechanic's friends.
Zed

Mechanic
Username: Mechanic

Post Number: 215

Rating: 

Posted on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 03:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

No great rush to answer your question Loneranger so here's for a starter.
Both my 'champions' were truckers I met in different locations in the UK. Both some years back.
No.2 Aged mid 40's from Humberside area who I met several times claimed 10.5 inches. I'm sure it was and was nice and thick.
No.1 Aged late 30's from South Devon met Bristol area and again I saw several times and he stayed overnight with me a few times was 14" and massively thick.
Length definite as I measured it myself along upper surface. Not many of him about!!

Loneranger

Post Number: 47

Rating: 

Posted on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 01:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

LARGEST COCK

What is the largest cock you guys have had. (genuine sizes ONLY please)

Rigger
Username: Rigger

Post Number: 155

Rating: 

Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 10:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thankyou Nick. Best wishes to you as well and thanks for your support during the last 7 or so years.

Nickup4it
Advanced Member
Username: Nickup4it

Post Number: 74

Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 01:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

seasons greetings to all the admin staff and all the members who read these pages. Best wishes for 2017

Trey
Username: Trey

Post Number: 1

Posted on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 12:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Looking for regular hookups in Kings x or grays essex
Up for it now

Kcjones
Username: Kcjones

Post Number: 228

Rating: 
Votes: 5 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, July 16, 2016 - 11:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

MOLLIE EVEANS of Richmond hill surrey died on 1st july aged 94. mollie was one of the first people to sell country antiques from England and france she started 1n the 1960's and inspired a generation of collectors with her amazing taste in decorative items she was the real abfab lady who had a cult following of gay collectors of all ages. her style and humour will be sadly missed as it was always a great treat to visit her amazing shop. mollie you will be sadly missed in Richmond and there will never be anybody to take your place you where a true star god bless x

Shazne
Username: Shazne

Posted on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 08:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

older guy here and i cant find any real guys on sites in south wales, any guys my way drop a line to shazne@hushmail.com

Admin
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 105

Posted on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 08:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

@Zed. Thank you for your comment.
Unfortunately a Server issue during update caused a few problems yesterday (12th July) however, thanks to the efforts of our Webhost all has now been restored.

(Message edited by admin on October 18, 2016)

Zed
Username: Zed

Post Number: 6

Posted on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 02:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lovely to have the site back!
Wasn't sure where to post this but just in case moderators felt under-appreciated and that no-one would notice the site was inaccessible - to me so I assume to others - for a day or two, I noticed and it's nice to have it back. Thanks for doing what you do.
Zed

randy andy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 95.148.91.117

Rating: 

Posted on Saturday, May 07, 2016 - 04:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I must agree with kc that storage hunters is a set up!!! I often see the guy they call peter pan at spittle fields market selling when he bends over he has a very fluffy arse crack perfect to rim and he is openly gay that kinda spoils it lols I would bid on a fake bin and get paid £400 a day for doing it! the horny geezer type got the sack for fighting on the show shame as he was hot.

Kcjones

Post Number: 226

Rating: 
Votes: 4 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, May 04, 2016 - 06:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

dose anybody watch storage hunters uk ? a few horny guys in the first series I like alex who they call peter pan! shame to find out that the shows are a set up and they get paid to bid by the day! and the stuff in the lock ups is on hire what a con now not even worth watching for the hot blokes!

Kcjones

Post Number: 223

Rating: 

Posted on Friday, January 22, 2016 - 04:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

WANTED pre 1990's gay photographs 1900 - 1990's muscle guys twinks boyfriends any image of gay int! iam trying to save our bi and gay history please message me cheers in advance

Saunas with mature clients
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 176.35.127.233

Posted on Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

boy4grey, try Chariot's in Lower Marsh, Waterloo or Locker Room in Kennington, almost certain to find what your looking for.

Rigger

Post Number: 119

Posted on Sunday, January 03, 2016 - 10:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

For Arenaman.
Pleased you spotted my comments about pre-Christmas cruising at truck laybys.
You have asked for other tips and I hope you will get some replies.
In the meantime please check the inbox of the email address you use in your profile as any private messages will appear there and not openly on this page.

Rigger (Moderator)

Arenaman
Username: Arenaman

Posted on Sunday, January 03, 2016 - 07:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have gotten really curious about cruising around a truck stop laybys and large truck stop park ups, but aware of the caution that Rigger gave, I wanted ask for some advice on best ways to get lucky at a truck stop i.e what are to good signs to look out for when cruising around a truck stop without getting reported as a possible criminal.

Nw6bear
Username: Nw6bear

Post Number: 50

Rating: 

Posted on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 10:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi "boy4greyolders" - Take a look at the London part of the "Sauna Section" on here and read some of the reviews.

You will see several saunas that mature men visit and just go along and have a great time. One springs to mind immediately. "The E15 Club"

boy4greyolders
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 95.148.91.116

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 07:25 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

iam 22 and ive a fetish for much older guys with lots of grey body hair 50 - 70's love it when a horny granpa lets me get my hands and mouth down his pants i got one guy to open his shirt as could see hair stiking out was fucking anazing a forest of snow! and a big bush of pubes he wanted to fuck me but as soon as i felt his hot hairy body on mine i shot my load then gave him a bj Mmmmm do any london saunas get unshaven olders

Rigger

Post Number: 96

Rating: 

Posted on Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 04:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Pre Christmas cruising.

Guys - if you enjoy lay-by cruising and action with Truckers remember that, as it is approaching Christmas many trucks are carrying expensive goods destined for the Christmas market and, if history repeats itself as it usually does, trucks will be a magnet for thieves which raises a couple of points worth remembering.
(1) Truckers themselves will be alert and your presence could be misinterpreted - particularly by Truckers who are not 'cruisers' and
(2) Police patrols are inclined to be aware of this seasonal trend and therefore to appear more often in laybys.

Bottom line - be cautious.

Swguy
Username: Swguy

Rating: 

Posted on Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 08:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Another for Miffy - Totally agree. If everyone was honest it would save a lot of time! It's good to chat and let things develop! PM me if you want to chat

Rimmer
Username: Rimmer

Post Number: 16

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 09:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

To Shag or not to Shag, that is the question. Cant remember who said that, apart from me!!
I can resist everything except temptation.

Miffy
Username: Miffy

Post Number: 4

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 05:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Why is it so damn hard to make new friends, countless guys on different sites all saying they want friends etc but all they are after is shags. Why the duck do they do it. If you are only after a shag then state that, don't state you are wanting mates and chat when you bloody well aren't wanting that.

Tslover
Username: Tslover

Post Number: 5

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 05:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Male 33 looking for cock action in the ln11 area of Lincolnshire will suck you dry and I love to gag and deepthroat will swallow if demanded.......rimming is enjoyed but also love fucking in the open.......any ts/shemales welcomed but not into cd

Tslover
Username: Tslover

Posted on Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 05:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Male 33 married needs some discreet cock action. Top to begin with but progressing to more if mutually consenting I'm unable to travel or accommodate at the moment. Things to bear in mind I'm no looker so if your vain stay away also I advise you google illeostomy and if this freaks you out feel free to say I won't be offended as I can't change the way I am. I'm fairly long and thick and like to gag and deepthroat but also love to do the same.

Tsslutlover1982@gmail.com
Skype *************

Contact details edited because they are contrary to the guidelines given in the General Information section

(Message edited by Tslover on September 02, 2015)

(Message edited by admin on September 02, 2015)

Kcjones

Post Number: 220

Rating: 

Posted on Friday, August 14, 2015 - 06:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

RE straight guys i dont thik its that rare i have had a few so called straight blokes get very up tight once they have cum and have got the blame for having there cock in my mouth thats why so many guys cant wait to leave a cottage once they have shot there load they just want out of the situation even when left with spunky boxers.

Loneranger

Post Number: 46

Rating: 
Votes: 3 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, August 14, 2015 - 11:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

bored with straights....... this post reminded me of an event in 2007 when I went into a rail station cottage and the guy next to me wanted to join me which he did. He had a beautiful cock and I gave it a suck and asked him to F*** me and he became agressive saying "I am not a f***ing queer" and then shot his load in my mouth and hurried out. A few days later I saw him in uniform in the street and he was POLICEMAN

Mechanic

Post Number: 198

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 04:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Bored-with....
Not unknown but fortunately fairly rare.
As you suggest guilt rushes in.
My own motto would be never take anyone home on first meet as for out-and-about tell anyone who turns nasty that you didn't steal his DNA - it was willingly provided!
If nothing else it might make them think.

(Message edited by mechanic on March 18, 2016)

bored with straights
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 95.148.91.210

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 03:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

STRAIGHT men!!! is it just me? or am i the only one who have had so called straight blokes turn nasty when they have shot there loads! must be the guilt and shame lols. how one guy first suckin me then kissing then i sucked him off and he wanted to kill me as iam a dirty queer! this was in a railway station gents and he was ticket staff! married with a dad ring on and tatts. the second was a guy at my place straight married wanting to suck and fuck he left ok then i got 100s of txts sayin he would brick my windows are these guys for real??? both guys in there early 30s i have had plenty of so called straight lads who are now friends with benerfits! i warned others not to touch the two nutters and reported them in varoius ways!

Miffy

Post Number: 3

Posted on Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I think the reason why it has gone quiet is just because it is summer so they are elsewhere looking for 'fun' on sites.

A friend was telling me that he only gets hit on after the summer period when (as he put it) they have had all the 'sexy guys' and he's an 'also ran' . He has a wonderful partner but they still hit on him when that isn't what he's after.

Rimmer

Post Number: 14

Posted on Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 09:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Loneranger, you had me worried for moment when you referred to me as "departed", thought something had happened to me that I did not know about! Mind, this week I cracked a couple of ribs, very painful, thought about departing.

I am alive and well and always ready to join in the affray.

Loneranger

Post Number: 43

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 10:04 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

sorry I did actually mean RIGGER. He was so good and gave so much to the site.

Kcjones

Post Number: 218

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 07:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi, there not many messages or storys going on ??? its a shame as was rearly good when i first joined lots of info on cruising and cotts i think others have taken over as you can arange a meet in 2mins and send pics could this be the way forward???

Mechanic

Post Number: 192

Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 09:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm assuming you do mean "Rimmer" as a Member who has departed, and not "Rigger the Moderator who has reduced his presence on Gaybod.

Loneranger

Post Number: 42

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 10:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

is it just coincidence or is it a FACT that since our dear friend "Rimmer" departed the site has become very quiet with little or no messages etc??

Cockrobin
Username: Cockrobin

Post Number: 158

Rating: 

Posted on Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 11:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks to Rimmer for his eloquent elucidation.
Yes,it's always been that way since mankind appeared on this earth. Marcus Aurelius,who was Roman Emperor from AD 161 to 180 once wrote in his
diary ;-

"Today I met with people who talked too much. People who are selfish,greedy,liars,hypocrites. But I was neither surprised or disappointed. For I could never imagine a world without such people"

Rimmer

Post Number: 13

Rating: 

Posted on Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Many thanks for pointing that out to us but my dear Cockrobin I'm sure you are old enough and wise enough to realise that oaths do not mean a lot as they are often conveniently forgotten once sworn.

Whether they are Medical Practitioners, MPs, Armed Service personnel or even (dare I say it) Royalty have been known to forget their oath, not just in modern times but throughout history too.

(Message edited by rimmer on May 16, 2015)

Cockrobin

Post Number: 157

Rating: 

Posted on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 10:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

All employees in the medical profession have to take the Hypocratic Oath. This is a pledge that they will treat all patients as equal regardless of their gender,culture,ethnicity,orientation etc.
It's a condition of employment that the Oath is taken and any medical practitioner who abuses or breaches it is liable to be struck off the Medical Register meaning they can no longer be a doctor,nurse,surgeon etc......

Tht_cambs
Username: Tht_cambs

Posted on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 03:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Miffy and Rimmer, absolutely not referring to a blame society but we have got systems in place like the equality act, that enable and promote a fair and equal access to treatment from our National Health Service and all services. Most if not all hospitals/gp consortiums/local authorities have patient involvment committees that can address inequalities if they experience them (and this can be both positive and negative for feedback) and the two organisations I mentioned can feedback into these committees or tell them how to do it themselves. Because of the newness of the Equality Act and these patient forums, they are still learning where there are opportunities to increase accessibility, they would welcome any feedback and involvement at all and I would recommend anyone who is willing and able to get involved to do so. :-)
Online Netreach Tuesdays 7pm - 10pm

Miffy

Posted on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 02:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Please, no bickering on my account. Maybe I should have been clearer in the initial post. I was just asking the the question because I've changed doctors from before and after being out so I haven't got to see a change in the doctor.

How do you know it isn't just your imagination working overtime thinking that you are not being treated fairly.

Does the NHS treat gay men differently than straight men with performance issues as parts of society seems to think it is all about "having children"

I'm reminded of a straight couple suffering the same symptoms but the man was told to 'man up' where the woman was tested etc and it turned out to be a duff boiler (fumes) causing the problem.

I was always told to ask questions no matter how stupid they may sound, I've asked some weird stuff in the past.

Rimmer

Post Number: 12

Posted on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 01:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tht_cambs, as far as I can see from Miffy's post that you replied to, he does not suggest that he has been aggrieved by his medical practitioners so why suggest PALS etc as a recourse? Do I detect you adopting a blame/litigation stance here that is the curse of modern society?

I am pleased to say my GP, consultant and all the personel at Derriford hospital in Plymouth who have treated and looked after me on many occasions have been brilliant. A lot of them have met my (late) partner and been friendly, respectful and helpful to him.

Tht_cambs
Username: Tht_cambs

Posted on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 11:24 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Miffy. I am pretty sure Stonewall did some research on this a few years back. You could look in to your local PALS or Healthwatch group to see if there is a pathway to recourse.
Online Netreach Tuesdays 7pm - 10pm

Miffy

Posted on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 07:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Has anyone ever found that their doctor or other medical personnel have treated them differently both before and after 'coming out' to them?

Misu
Username: Misu

Posted on Saturday, May 02, 2015 - 12:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Plan to open a private glory hole in Budapest. Would appreciate any advice from guys with experience - construction, how to get known, safety, how to select (or not!), what kind of guys to expect. Any constructive info appreciated. Can let you know how it goes. Cheers!

dripping Pcum
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.153.7.230

Posted on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 04:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have a fascination with pre-cum, why u may ask, but I do.Just the feel of it seeping from my cock just letting it drip in stretchy ropes when I am thinking about all the thing I would love to do with my cock with others.I have plenty but u know how it is u always want more.

This posting included references to medications and has been edited according.
Gaybod will not approve items which relate to medications or use of drugs.

(Message edited by rigger on April 13, 2015)

KiwiLad
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 125.239.128.120

Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Guys

Going to Rarotonga later this year. Are there any gay places or gay life there?

Rigger

Post Number: 2580

Posted on Friday, November 14, 2014 - 10:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

BJ - we read your comment as you intended. No upset.
Check your mailbox - have emailed you using address in profile (visible to me only.)
If inbox empty check spambox. (Rigger)

Bjman
Username: Bjman

Post Number: 17

Posted on Friday, November 14, 2014 - 03:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Guys, I was not critising the site or its moderators, who do an excellent job (especially Rigger). I was lamenting the fact that not many guys seem to use it these days. Apologies for causing any upset.

Rigger

Post Number: 2578

Posted on Thursday, November 13, 2014 - 10:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The feedback on recent site activity is appreciated.
To some extent what we can currently do is determined by the software in use and our Webhost is in the process of creating an upgraded site on alternative software.

What to include and what not to include is always a balancing act - too little information or too much information, the first achieving little and the latter (as Rimmer says below) often attracting a large disruptive audience but few actors.

In the interim we will keep trying to get more Guys reading our pages and, as always, ask those that do to pass on our name to those they meet and encourage them to have a look - they don't even have to register to read or to write messages.

Reference the "Pictures" thread.
We are in the process of changing page headers on some of the threads to include pictures and information. Due to a software issue we cannot put the pictures directly into the page header but have to copy them from a picture store.
The thread called "pictures" is the store and all the pictures are in use somewhere on the Site.
Look for example at some of the cruising locations - Bristol, Berkshire, Cheshire, County Durham being a few and you will see the picture in use.
Likewise many of the Sauna locations now have pictures attached to them which are copied from the Picture store.

Rimmer

Post Number: 11

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, November 13, 2014 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Its a sign of the times Guys! Gaydar and Squirt have sprung up and have pinched lots of the trade. Mind I think there is room for all, but the 'discerning' use GB (lick, lick, creep, creep) I have followed this site for quite a while, contributing to some of the discussions and have had a fair amount of success at cruising and dating. It is a well rounded and informal FREE site that is unfortunately not used enough or appreciated by fickle gays. The moderators do a great job in sorting the wheat from the chaff and organising the site. I thank them for that sincerely.

Now taking up the point that prompted me to write this rambling reply. Surely by pin-pointing the precise location of a cruising spot it only makes it too easy for undesirables, the only curious and the nosey to turn up and make a nuisance of themselves. I've always found that it makes the whole experience much more exciting if you search these place out using intuition and tell-tale clues as to where it all happening. On my extensive travels around the UK over the years I have managed to find loads of active areas having only heard vague whispers as to the location. Surely this is the true meaning of cruising.

And, while on the subject I'll have a little rant. These 'popular' over advertised cruising spots just attract loads of BORING guys who continually drive in and out, round and round all evening looking for Mr Right. Most never even stop and never get out of their beloved cars to eye up the talent. Cum on guys, get out of your cars, get your kit off and lets see what you are made of.

Ukbear
Username: Ukbear

Post Number: 68

Posted on Thursday, November 13, 2014 - 07:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi there BJMan
Sorry you don't like the updates we are adding. Most of the members who use these sites, know them anyway and don't require a detailed explanation. Those who don't, just have to copy the coordinates given into Google Maps and they will get an exact location for the site. With the picture, they can recognise the site when they get there.

With coordinates and Google Maps and your smartphone you will even be able drive from wherever you are to the site in question.

These updates are an endeavour by GayBod to stimulate more interest in the various sites so that more members visit them when passing.

Bjman
Username: Bjman

Post Number: 16

Posted on Thursday, November 13, 2014 - 12:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What has happened to this site lately, nothing but sauna info and photo's of cruising areas with no information saying where they are located. Is it worth logging on in the future?

Tonyswma
Username: Tonyswma

Post Number: 45

Rating: 

Posted on Friday, September 05, 2014 - 01:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

As a man in his late 40's, I don't find men younger than me a turn on, and actually find young guys, (20's) quite off putting.

Im never rude but I always say no thanks if approached on-line or cruising by a young guy, and have at worst had a slightly puzzled "you should be grateful" look. Most though just accept it as part of cruising.

Does that make me inverse ageist? Or is it just down to personal preference?

Rigger

Post Number: 2506

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2014 - 10:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

..and so do I Hornymike.
"Manners make the Man" as the saying goes.

Hornymike
Username: Hornymike

Post Number: 191

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2014 - 10:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Excellent Loneranger I agree

Loneranger

Post Number: 38

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2014 - 10:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

ageist problems are not solely related to young rejecting the older it is I find in a very large way where OLDER guys are ONLY seeking younger and will not become involved with guys their own age. For me I am more interested in the person and their personality than I am their age.

Mechanic

Post Number: 166

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 03:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sadly ageism does seem to be the blight of the Cruising Community.
Someone asks is it connected with any relationship between our age at the time we started cruising and the age of our first encounter - I don't know, perhaps that's one for a psychiatrist.
Whatever the answer it certainly exists and whilst in general it is not accepted on this website it is rife on some others - Squirt being a particular example.
In my book the main culprits are the young Guys (but there are exceptions of course as in a previous message)
If I had to put a finger on the cause I would perhaps put it down to immaturity, or as the result of parental rejection perhaps where older people are likened to a rejected parent. I would even give consideration to the argument that individuals with ageist attitudes are Guys who have no regard for others, always expect to have their own way irrespective of circumstances and unconsciously feel threatened if an older person treads on their territory.
The sad thing perhaps is that ageist individuals do no seem to have the sense to realise that one day they will be old themselves.

reply 4 Handy410
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 195.93.21.71

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I agree with about 75% of your posting. My observations are that many guys who say they are top or versatile often turn out to be bottom. As for ageist guys, sadly I have encountered many who will not even chat or discuss a meeting with anyone over 40. Personally I have had some really abusive comments made to me both verbally and in messages. But their is always the exceptions and only last week I had a guy of 25 who told me he NEVER goes with anyone under 60 and we had a fantastic afternoon/evening.
Best wishes to all

Handy410
Username: Handy410

Post Number: 11

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

As there’s not much happening on here I thought I might try and start a discussion,
Not a scientific survey but I have been thinking of my encounters from hook up sites and in saunas and group meets and wonder if my observations are valid.
I think that a big proportion of gay men are just interested in sucking on nice cocks or vice versa. Of course this grouping isn’t exclusive and can also include most active tops and bottoms.
The next largest category are bottoms looking for anal sex.
A smaller category are tops seeking anal sex.
There are a lot of guys listing themselves as versatile who tend to be more bottom than top. Few explicitly list themselves as versatile anally but those that do presumably are looking for others similarly inclined. I fall into that category.
Contrary to what might be expected tops who list themselves as average in cock size are often quite big. Perhaps this is to avoid putting some potential bottoms off, not all can take a large cock. I think that there is a tendency towards smaller cocks amongst bottoms. Perhaps cock size inclines guys towards one or other tendency.
Age is another category. Some young guys are stridently ageist but fortunately and somewhat surprisingly there are many who prefer much older guys. I wonder if first sexual experiences influence this age propensity. Personally I prefer the mature guys but at my age they are all relatively young!
I’ve met a number of people who claim that they were abused as a child but don‘t seem to be bitter about this. This may be because it awakened latent tendencies and of course as a gay man I won’t have met those who are harmed by abuse. I’m not advocating something that I find obnoxious.
There are a lot of married men who indulge in male sex. This group has various sub categories. I believe some marry young to show the world that they are “real” men and revert to type in later life. Others are straight but find gay men more available for sexual gratification and to indulge in practices not available from their wives who have probably lost interest in sex. Some are genuinely bi and like both sexes. I‘m in greywolf’s territory now so I’ll stop there.

Handy410
Username: Handy410

Post Number: 10

Posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 09:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

True cock robin. Even Grey Wolf's lengthy post produced no response. Perhaps it was a little too long!

Rigger

Post Number: 2505

Posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 09:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

August has always been a quiet month with Guys away on holiday or out a home taking advantage of the light nights - but have to agree that this year it has been particularly quiet.
Thanks however to NW6bear who is helping to expand the Sauna section both in the UK and now extended to cover Western Europe.
I have a new series of stories underway for the autumn - some already done but the concluding ones still in draft form.
However - room for plenty more and we do rely upon Readers' contributions to fill the pages.

Cockrobin

Post Number: 156

Posted on Tuesday, September 02, 2014 - 11:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I've never seen this website so quiet for so long.
Hasn't anybody got something new to say or share??? :-(

Engjock
Username: Engjock

Post Number: 40

Posted on Thursday, August 21, 2014 - 11:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

There's an interesting article about much of this porn discussion in the on-line gay mag 'So So Gay' titled 'Let's reinvent Porn for the 21st Century'. It's well worth a read.

Rimmer

Post Number: 10

Posted on Monday, August 18, 2014 - 11:51 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yes I agree with quite a lot that has been said re porn and clothes/no clothes. And yes for me in porn, one guy must remain very dominant through out the action, I hate it when top guy suddenly turns round and gets f****d rotten. I hate to see lovey dovey snogs too. Give me tough action porn any day.
As already said so much gay porn is quite boring and I cant watch it. Sometimes I find 'str8' porn more of a turn on than much of the staight forward guy porn.

eyeballer
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.145.5.72

Rating: 

Posted on Monday, August 18, 2014 - 08:51 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

In a nutshell - strip bare in ten seconds flat has no appeal but anticipation of what's beneath the cloth is great but might, of course, be better than the event!

Clothes Maketh the Man
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 62.3.206.25

Rating: 

Posted on Monday, August 18, 2014 - 08:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Agree with you Ted, porn is very unimaginative when it comes to clothes. A leather waistcoat kept on throughout or office workers fully clothed from the waist up are much more interesting but no, off everything comes within 30 seconds of a snog. Also really hate the way a condom 'appears' out of nowhere, yes they should be used but surely there's a way they could integrate them in a scene? Probably not going to happen is it? My own favourite, a waiter in a long serving apron without trousers underneath.

Cockrobin

Post Number: 155

Posted on Sunday, August 17, 2014 - 07:18 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

For me,its always been a doctor thing. There's something about a white coat that gets my mojo going loco...

Ted_gay
Username: Ted_gay

Post Number: 176

Posted on Sunday, August 17, 2014 - 03:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It takes a lot to stimulate me sexually nowadays. Even Internet porn is mainly boring. Living in inner London, there are no genuine scallies where I live. On my council estate and those adjoining ones are mainly youths of Jamaican or African origin, including many Muslims who often dress in traditional clothing which are hardly a turn-on. I get turned-on on visits outside London when I see young scallies, etc. hanging around town centers. However today I got very turned on by a very smart, handsome young soldier in full khaki uniform on Clapham Junction station. I was pre-occupied with getting some tickets out of the machine, but his image has stayed with me all day. If only all those glory holes which were once open in and around Clapham Junction station were still open (none are, I checked today) I might even stand a chance! Even Internet porn can be very frustrating when uniforms come off almost as soon as he sex starts. The whole aura of authority is then lost, and it's just another boring video of two naked men having sex. For me porn involving uniformed men only works when one is a civilian, or possibly a new recruit, and the uniformed one in authority exerts it, is clearly the top (so does not get down on his knees and give the civvy/recruit a bj - the image of authority is immediately smashed!), and keeps his uniform on thruout the sex scene. Anyone else feel like this, or am I unique? I also find anal sex rather boring to either participate in or watch, it's oral for me which is the real turn on, and hjs. Wish that squaddie had marched me into the toilet cubicles, undone his flies and made me give him a bj! Little did he know I'd have given him whatever he asked in money to service him in this way.

Warden
Username: Warden

Post Number: 17

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 04:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Humour.

The British are feeling the pinch in relation to recent terrorist threats and have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved." Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross." Brits have not been "A Bit Cross" since the blitz in 1940 when tea supplies all but ran out.
Terrorists have been re-categorised from "Tiresome" to a "Bloody Nuisance." The last time the British issued a "Bloody Nuisance" warning level was during the great fire of 1666.

The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide". The only two higher levels in France are "Collaborate" and "Surrender." The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively paralyzing the country's military capability. It's not only the French who are on a heightened level of alert.

Italy has increased the alert level from "Shout loudly and excitedly" to "Elaborate Military Posturing." Two more levels remain: "Ineffective Combat Operations" and "Change Sides."

The Germans also increased their alert state from "Disdainful Arrogance" to "Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs." They also have two higher levels: "Invade a Neighbour" and "Lose".

Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual, and the only threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels.

The Spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy. These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new Spanish navy can get a really good look at the old Spanish navy.

Americans meanwhile are carrying out pre-emptive strikes, on all of their allies, just in case.

Cockrobin

Post Number: 150

Posted on Friday, July 18, 2014 - 08:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lol Rimmer or something much worse... Seaside Nippers,John O'Rea Dick Measles,Sift Fill This etc etc

Rimmer

Post Number: 9

Rating: 

Posted on Friday, July 18, 2014 - 09:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yes Mechanic I think you are right about our preference for the type we get turned on by is tied up in our past environment. When I was ten, eleven, twelve or so I used to spend all my time knocking around a local garage helping and getting in the way. There was one mechanic called Ray who befriended and I was alway at his heels. He was a young Erol Flin look alike and was my hero so to speak. Bit later I lived very near to a livestock transport depot so used to knock around with some of the drivers there who would take me out on trips to farms and auctions. So even now I'm attracted to butch guys with rough hands and dirty boots.

As for politians Cockrobbin, would not even want to be in the same room as them in case I caught hypocracy from them.

Mechanic

Post Number: 164

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 12:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Rimmer's references to his preferences raise a question in themselves. Why do we have such preferences?
I'm no psychologist but feel that our preferences relate to our past and present social environment.
I was brought up in a rural farming community, later I worked in a Garage then for a Transport and Haulage business with connections to the Construction Industry so I am at ease with manual workers, truckers, mechanics and those types are automatic choices for company and having something in common with them opening a conversation is easy. Salesmen, white-collar workers, politicians etc. are what I would politely describe as 'necessary' but strictly for business and not for pleasure - so their type gets ignored on the cruising scene.

Cockrobin

Post Number: 149

Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 10:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey Rimmer,what about politicians? Their personal
lives are frequently in the news...and often for the wrong reasons..and as for "faking it" well,nobody does it better (!)

Rimmer

Post Number: 8

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 09:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Back to the discussion on size. To be honest, I think if any of us had a choice of two identical guys except one had a big cock and the other was on the small size, we would choose the 'big' guy. Mind me, being a pig would choose both.

But, funny as it may seem, it is often a guys job or profession that draws me to them and makes the sex good. I have a str8 builder guy who comes round regularly who is blond, super good looking and built like the proverbial 'brick sh#####se' but is slightly below average in the tackle department and we always have great sex.

I find it difficult, for example, to have sex with (and here I'll get some flack no doubt) a hairdresser etc but always get really turned on by roadwokers, mechanics, builders labours, truck drivers, marines, soldiers and on, and on, and on, and on and on etc.

Cockrobin

Post Number: 148

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 08:04 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Re: selfie fucking...I often thought about it
and wished I could. I quite fancied myself. Problem was....I could never "get round" to it. I was often told to do it though(!)

Ste
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 185.26.180.79

Posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 04:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Just gonna throw this in here. Thoughts on self fucking? I'm kinda glued to the videos I've seen online and wonders if anyone here had tried it and had any tips?

My dick easily reaches my hole but can't seem to press it in. Not gay but always mega horny and mega curious}}}}}}

Nigeinashford
Username: Nigeinashford

Post Number: 5

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 02:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

My ex has a huge dick but not as magnificent as a couple of guys I have experienced sex with. The downside is they see it as a totem which one must kneel before. They have never given any thought as to whether or not they are dreadful in the sack as size does matter to them and big is blissful.

Wrong, wrong. A big cock doesn't make you good in the sack.

Mechanic

Post Number: 163

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 11:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Totally agree with Warden - personality makes the man. So often (not always of course) Guys who try to "sell" themselves as having extra large or monster cocks don't have much else to offer.

Warden

Post Number: 14

Rating: 

Posted on Monday, July 14, 2014 - 04:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Does size really matter ?

Well my take on it is it's not the size of the cock, it's more to do with the person it's attached too their attitude etc, as for body sizes again I tend to prefer the person to be on the larger size being honest very slim/toned guys in general do not float my boat, but there are exceptions ( 2 guys I meet quite often are short slim both above average cock size but it's more their attitude that attracts they are mechanics/scrap metal dealers being honest it might be something to do with the smell of grease/oil that attracts me ) .

Then again if everyone liked the same things then life would be boring, variety is the spice of life.

A major turn-off for myself is a shaved body especially cock, balls and arse .

Cockrobin

Post Number: 147

Posted on Monday, July 14, 2014 - 10:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks for that Engjock. To add to Ella Fitzgerald's quote,as they say in the U.S.
"It's the way of the lay,not the size
of the prize"

Engjock

Post Number: 38

Posted on Monday, July 14, 2014 - 09:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Cockrobin
I take it you're referring to cocksize rather than body size. I'll probably get flack here but in an earlier posting on another topic I put: 'While I don't have a 'type' of guy, I tend to like... guys who are trim (- 1 point for being a sizeist gay)...and of average or above 'size' (- a whole tranch of points for being another type of sizeist gay!)'.
While I'll readily admit to having had completely underwhelming sex with a 'larger than average' size guy and totally mind-blowing sex with a 'smaller than average' guy, for me there's nothing quite like the feeling of having a large cock either in my hand, mouth or arse and yes, those are the ones which I tend to remember when I'm having a wank. The largest cock I've ever had the pleasure of sitting on was about 10"-11". It could have done me some damage, but he knew just how to handle it and I still fantasise about it.
As for body size, I like to keep myself in shape and do not get turned on by the bear-type of body. While in the PC circles that is probably seen as discriminatory, to my mind it's the same as a preference for St8 acting over camp, smooth v body-hair, brown hair v blonde etc.
The lines from the Ella Fitzgerald jazz classic (rehashed by Banarama in the 80s), and slightly altered by me, 'It ain't what you've [got], it's the way that you do it' spring to mind.

(Message edited by engjock on July 16, 2014)

Cockrobin

Post Number: 146

Rating: 

Posted on Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Does size really matter (?)

Cockrobin

Post Number: 142

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, July 10, 2014 - 04:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You could try the sex shops that are in your area,but prepare to be disappointed.

i spy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.28.13.123

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 12:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i rerly like the spycam porn that you can find on the net filmed in toilets and sports venues its just cool 2watch guys pissing with no crap story line ive no idear where you can buy them? i know a few used to be made around hoxton genuine cott action Mmmmmm

Cockrobin

Post Number: 141

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I did some tec work on rising gay porn star,
Johnny Rapid. He's bisexual and a real cutie and I was becoming a follower until I read his "6 outrageous quotes"
It put me right off.
In one he boasts,"I'm really dominant with females. I choke them,I slap them. I spit on them.
In another he brags,"I do my porn then go home to my gf. I have sex with her until she bleeds. Then I have to wait a week" What a sicko.
If I was his gf and he made me bleed,I would give him a good kicking. First,in the balls and then into the long grass...

Cockrobin

Post Number: 137

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, July 03, 2014 - 06:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Gay sex on the beach Mmmmmmmmm
But you must be careful not to get sand
in your....eyes(?!) :-)

Cockrobin

Post Number: 135

Posted on Monday, June 23, 2014 - 07:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Gay porn will always have an audience. That's why
there are 1000s of movies Spoilt for choice(!) :-)

Graywolf
Username: Graywolf

Post Number: 150

Posted on Monday, June 23, 2014 - 01:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Re ' choirboy ' I just checked it out if it's the same one maybe controversial, then again not something I would choose to view normally. For some it may be their ' thing ' doubtless an audience for it otherwise it would not have been produced.
Do not be afraid of exploring your fantasies and desires, embrace them, love them , make them yours,they are a part of who you are .

Cockrobin

Post Number: 134

Posted on Sunday, June 22, 2014 - 08:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Its actually called "Choirboy"...

Cockrobin

Post Number: 133

Posted on Sunday, June 22, 2014 - 08:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Just viewed "Choirboys" a gay porn movie..with a
very controversial theme...

Flipflopboy
Username: Flipflopboy

Posted on Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 03:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Any guys around North Wales want to indulge my bare feet fetish? Invite me to your place. Confiscate my shoes. Put me through whatever you want as I beg for my shoes back. Tonight preferably.

straightbuilder
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 95.145.237.136

Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 08:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

alreet lads? well im a straight/bi builder who is trying to make some dosh to treat the missus. im selling my used underwear and have done some amateur vids when i was feeling horny- i can do requests for pics and vids and send underwear in ANY condition....basically what ever you lads want i can do :-) email me m.oxley79@yahoo.co.uk

Engjock

Post Number: 31

Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 10:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'll agree there, Cockrobin. Dawson's 'Apprentice Dentist' sketch had me on the floor crying with laughter. Cooper's deadpan 'Hat' sketch as brilliantly portrayed to Parkinson had a similar effect and that was without any words spoken. Any of Dave Allen, particularly where he is laying into the Roman Catholic church. In actual fact, if you watch some of those sketches again there are several hints and sly digs at the priests' predilictions to young boys. Quite creepy now...
Anyway, I must try the 'gooning' technique. It sounds interesting.

(Message edited by engjock on April 16, 2014)

Cockrobin

Post Number: 126

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 12:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Engjock,haven't you heard the sayings "One person's meat is another's poison" or "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink"
It's no use trying to convert the uncovertable.
I found the Goons unhumourous,end of story.
Comedy has many branches and each attracts its own
disciples. For me,I found the likes of the late Bob Monkhouse and Les Dawson,Tommy Cooper and Dave Allen extremely funny and,on more than more occasion,developed involuntary incontinence watching their performances. Roy Walker,with his dead pan style of delivery also tickled my funny bone.
Those who specialise in so called "Adult Comedy"
like Roy "Chubby" Brown and Billy Connolly also
made me roar. I do have a sense of humour but only in certain categories. To each their own,says I

Engjock

Post Number: 29

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 10:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I know that this is a diversion from the topic about 'gooning' but, in order to stop major earthquakes from erupting as five comedians rapidly revolve in their graves, it has to be said.
Try watching recordings of 'The Goon Show',the 'Q' series or any of the other anarchic shows that Milligan, Secombe, Bentine and Sellars were involved in, Cockrobin and you'll discover that the laughter was far from canned. If their humour, or to be more precise, Milligan's humour as he wrote most of the material, was so unfunny, why do so many modern comedians from the Pythons onwards, cite the Goon shows and the 'Q' series as their inspiration? Also, why does just about every modern comedian acknowledge Milligan as the founder of modern day anarchic comedy?
ps YouTube 'What time is it, Eccles?' the conversation between Eccles and Bluebottle. Brilliant! If that doesn't make you laugh, then try checking your pulse. :-)

(Message edited by engjock on April 15, 2014)

Cockrobin

Post Number: 125

Rating: 

Posted on Monday, April 14, 2014 - 11:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I also remember the Goons. And I could never understand the late,lovable Harry Secombe allowing himself to become involved with cranks like Spike Milligan,Peter Sellers and Michael Bentine. I found their "humour" totally unfunny
whether on the radio or later on TV Indeed,I suspected that the "laughter" I heard was "canned"

Mechanic

Post Number: 153

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 12:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm old enough in the tooth to remember the GOON SHOW - I think Warden's piece explains the background to how some of the scripts were produced - and poor 'Bluebottle' must have been over-edged and consequently excessively gooned!!

Warden

Post Number: 9

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 12:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sourced on the web.

What is gooning ?

"Gooning" may be most simply defined as that state usually achieved after a prolonged edging session, when a man becomes completely hypnotized by the feeling radiating from his penis. Since a gooning state can only be achieved after edging, the man’s dick will have become mightily aroused at this point and every caress the male genitals are subjected to will trigger potent elation. As the man keeps edging and thus keeps experiencing intense pleasure, he enters a state of trance where his mind intimately merges with his cock to become one : the gooning state. To be even more accurate, when the gooning state is achieved, the man’s body becomes for all intents and purposes an appendage to his erection. When this state is achieved, the male becomes freed of all social codes of conduct, and his arousal, alone, dictates his reactions. As a result, a gooned out man will become very expressive and demonstrative : he may become very vocal, while his body and face might take on undignified expressions and poses, all in response to the intensely exquisite caresses his penis is exposed to. Hence the term “goon”, since at this point the man effectively looks like a silly, foolish, or eccentric person.

Gooning is not a narcissistic manifestation. Narcissism is extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one’s own talents. Rather, gooning is closer to a meditation experience, where the mind and the body align, focused on a single thought (or feeling, in this case). Hence, for many gooners, gooning will be described as a liberating experience where the mind is freed of all external pressures and demands, and where the body is freed from societal expectations.

To enter the state of gooning, one has to first master the ability to edge, that is the ability to maintain sexual arousal at high level for a prolonged period of time, ideally just below the point of no-return (the moment where the orgasmic reflex is set in motion, when ejaculation becomes an inevitable fact). Edging thus requires knowledge of one body and knowledge of one’s reaction to masturbation : being able to edge may require a lot of practice in itself. Once edging is mastered, one only needs enough time, privacy (and often a sufficient amount of lube !) to reach the gooning state.

Petecampbell
Username: Petecampbell

Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 11:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

anyone want to swap dick pics and maybe more through email? ;)

Engjock

Post Number: 27

Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 07:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi guys

Has anybody seen the French film 'Strangers by the Lake' yet? It's all about a gay cruising area by a lake in France. One guy - Franck - meets and falls for another one - Michel - who, while looking like a 70s gay porn star, has just drowned his last conquest.
There is one real wank scene where cum is seen, apparently from a body double, and several simulated rimming and fucking scenes.
I went with a mate and left feeling rather underwhelmed by it. It depicted the cruising scene really well, but for me had too many improbabilities and stereotypes. Michel seemed hell bent on doing himself harm, either by being murdered (he had witnessed the murder) or by barebacking. (yeah I know, I shouldn't judge a chosen life-style) However, I'd be interested in your opinions.

Cockrobin

Post Number: 120

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 02:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

UNDERCOVER DOCTOR CURE ME I'M GAY
CHANNEL 4 TONIGHT @ 22;00 HRS)

TV doc Christian Jessen(who is openly gay by the way)explores the terrifying trend of 'therapies'
in the UK and the US that claim to 'cure' gay people. All are a total waste of time as there is no 'cure' for homosexuality..it starts in the womb. Should prove an eye opener though(!)

Cockrobin

Post Number: 119

Rating: 

Posted on Monday, March 17, 2014 - 02:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

One finger might be even more emphatic...(!)

Rigger

Post Number: 2296

Posted on Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 06:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Engjock - had totally forgotten the semaphore option but one has to be so careful with signals these days as they get mistaken for supporting the wrong cause or otherwise - personally to all the politically correct brigade I can only think of one signal and that involves two fingers!

Engjock

Post Number: 26

Rating: 

Posted on Friday, March 14, 2014 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oh Rigger! How cutting edge and instant communication is using a carrier pigeon.
It is far more leisurely to use semaphore! :-)

Rigger

Post Number: 2293

Posted on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 07:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

'twas occupational therapy Graywolf - nothing about to tick any other boxes!
Upgrading was more than a steep learning curve - wiped everything clean at least twice and had to start again - then dropped the phone and cracked touch screen - £60 to repair.
Was seriously contemplating buying a loft and communicating by carrier pigeon!!

Graywolf

Post Number: 148

Posted on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 04:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm thankful for refusing to upgrade any of my mobiles, I can chat or text and that is the limit otherwise I'd end up getting constantly bothered even if I have a phone with me people are aware that it may well be switched off, partner always whinges I'm hard to contact........sheer bliss :-) ( sorry bossbear if you read this ) .
Do not be afraid of exploring your fantasies and desires, embrace them, love them , make them yours,they are a part of who you are .

Rigger

Post Number: 2292

Posted on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 01:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Human error.
Now added via the wonders of my Windows phone from a holiday destination in a very sunny and spring-like location in East Anglia.

Cockrobin

Post Number: 118

Posted on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 11:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I've noticed that in the section'UK Motorways' the M6 has not been included. I'm curious to know why as it's reputed to be the busiest motorway in the UK. Was there any particular reason for this motorway's omission(?) Just wondering

Curiousbutwilling
Username: Curiousbutwilling

Post Number: 24

Posted on Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anyone fancy swapping fantasies and experiences?
I love reading guys fucking experiences and fantasies with cock in hand, particularly public or cruising ones. Make me cum gents!

i spy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.27.251.222

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 12:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

SPYING i rearly enjoy watching guys pissing in public toilets are there any little spy hole in or around london??? i know there are secret spy vids on the net, a pub would be a great venue or a busy shopping centre or station any help please guys?

robert 23
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.27.251.59

Posted on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 12:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi,iam looking for men with rearly small dicks the smaller the better not stocky blokes anything under 5inch i love sucking them off

nice size cock
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 195.93.21.71

Rating: 

Posted on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 11:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

mid 2 late 60's guy and I need a nice size cock in me to give me a gentle fucking , available most days from 1-30pm to 4-30pm. twixt ipswich and bury st edmunds
gallford@aol.com

Bicu
Username: Bicu

Rating: 

Posted on Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 11:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

just out of a straight relationship and would like to try something i haven't done for a long time.

(Message edited by rigger on February 17, 2014)

SURFER
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 85.211.203.66

Posted on Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 04:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

PORN SITES==Yes be warned lots of free sites send out the pics but they have 'Trojans'attatched it cost me well over a hundred pounds to have my machine de-bugged NOT to mention the embarrassment SO I now have a well known and expensive security system installed.Also I gave my credit card details to a recommended as 'safe' site-I got the clips I wanted -- BUT my card had been used to pay 3 mobile phone bills and insure 2 cars thankfully (with a lot of embarrassment)the card company compensated me and dealt with the offenders,---SO BE WARNED--INSTALL A good security system if surfing porn..

gav345
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 217.43.250.107

Posted on Wednesday, January 15, 2014 - 10:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Nigel

This message was refused by a Moderator because it contained links to other websites which cannot be verified or may not be secure.

(Message edited by rigger on January 15, 2014)

Nigeinashford

Posted on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 12:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Afternoon Cock Robin.

I've banged in various searches and of course come up with loads of stuff that is free and rubbish or asks for money.

Just looking for sites that people have found and they are free to watch and free of infections.

(Message edited by rigger on January 14, 2014)

Nigeinashford

Posted on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 12:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thank you Mechanic. I do hope that people read your words of wisdom. My computer is (fingers crossed), tighter than my ring when I was 15 and discovered Canal Street and 'gay clientèle' as I roamed,as a newbie in the fantastic city of Manchester when my family moved.

Many of these sites carry all sorts of nasty stuff and if you're not a nerd, stalk one to ensure you have adequate protection. I'm not going to bang on about safe sex but if you're going to watch porn, please use protection (does anybody want a list of free software?), as I don't want an e-mail from you're riddled computer.

Listen to the Mechanic before your wheels fall off.
}

Nigeinashford

Posted on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 12:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thank you for the links Gay Porn.

I bet that's one for stifled laughter when you are called in for your dental appointment. A bit of mirth before an S&M session with Driller (is there a member with that name? I like it)

I do find most stuff dull in the extreme. I'm sure there is some 'different stuff out there but always fear that you could end up down a road that leads to having the house burnt down.

As for paying for the stuff, I'm far to tight. I have been given stuff and by the time you get to the first unzipping, I'm bored to tears.

The two sites you mentioned, Empflix and Tnaflix, I have never heard of and they carry safety warnings and also have a bollock busting array of cookies and other crap that mean I may explore another day on a computer that is not mine, preferably belonging to someone I detest. God, how gay am I?

Thanks for the links and I'm sure you're right and in 15 minutes I'll start flicking between 'shows' in the hope there may be story, action and decent eye candy

(Message edited by rigger on January 14, 2014)

Mechanic

Post Number: 149

Posted on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

A word of caution if you use a search engine for porn sites.

Quite frequently porn sites have hidden links to many other sites and can also be infected with trojans which automatically download onto your own system, track your useage and create problems by changing your preferences, sending you continual pop-ups etc.
A good anti-virus system may well detect them for you but in general their removal may be difficult particularly for users with limited IT experience.
Many also insist on registration and others insist on a fee which, again, can be risky if you provide card details.
Just be careful - the risks may outdo the pleasure.

Ted_gay
Username: Ted_gay

Post Number: 172

Posted on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 11:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Gay porn I find useful to get stimulated, though quite often I find pictures of good-looking, fully dressed guys just as helpful. The population where I live tends to not turn me on - no chavs or scallies for instance which I see when I get out of London. So porn or pictures are a great help, also I mix mainly with OAPs nowadays being that age myself. I do visit the gay clubs occasionally, but I find a daily wank with the help of pix or gay porn keeps me healthy. I've had it confirmed by several reliable sources that regular masturbation helps prevent prostate cancer in old age - use it or lose it!

I do, however, find unimaginative gay porn of fully naked guys fucking very boring. When I watched gay porn videos/DVDs I'd fast-wind these bits. I like imaginative situations such as a handsome waiter asking a guy in a restaurant if he'd like cream in his coffee, then jerking off into it in one video clip, or gay porn where police or soldiers sexually abuse civilians. Or a scene in Majestic Knights where a waiter gets drunk and sucks off all the male diners under the table, the women puzzled by their facial expressions as they climax.

I rarely get turned on unless I'm watching oral sex, preferably with facials. Bukakke can be a great turn-on for me, but this doesn't work unless they show faces just before each climax. Maybe I'm just too fussy, but as I say a nice picture of a guy fully or partly-clothed and a vivid imagination can do wonders!

Sites like chaturbate can be useful too, enabling conversations with straight, bi and gay guys jerking off.

(Message edited by Ted_Gay on January 14, 2014)

Cockrobin

Post Number: 109

Posted on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 10:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Nigelinashford
I suggest that you do a good old fashioned Google search Type 'Gay Porn websites' in the search box and take your pick from 1000's
When you have selected a particular site, you can usually choose a particular category depending on what you are looking for. Cheers! :-)

Gay Porn
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 62.3.206.17

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 08:50 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Gay porn used to be a real turn on but it does nothing for me anymore. Before R18 videos became legal it was a challenge to hunt things down and xth generation copies, which were more flickering colours than anything else, had that 'forbidden fruit' appeal. Now they're everywhere, overpriced to exploit the pink pond and so formulaic as to be tedious.

Nigeinashford you could try empflix and tnaflix choosing the Gay category but I bet you'll soon get bored.

Nigeinashford

Posted on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 01:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi

I would love some recommendations on FREE porn sites.
}

Cockrobin

Post Number: 108

Posted on Monday, January 13, 2014 - 11:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Gay Porn....does it serve any useful purpose?
Does it do any good? Is it a cheap way of getting a turn on or maybe an outlet for those who prefer the shadow to the substance? Maybe it's sign of a need unfulfilled or something found wanting in a gay guy's sexual make up? When I was young,I found gay porn a real turn on Now I'm getting on in years,I hardly watch it anymore..maybe because of the feelings of frustration it generates at being a spectator instead of a participant. Or the fact I have ED What do other guys think? Is gay porn a good thing....or not?

tug6781101
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.30.245.218

Posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 - 03:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I used to think testicle size was related to body hair and the bigger the testicles the more hairy you are. Especially thought this when I met my other half. His balls are like eggs and he's as hairy as hell.

El70
Username: El70

Posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 - 02:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I do not know if there is any scientific basis or veracity to the comparison of body parts to dick size, but I have a big nose, small hands for a guy and wear a size 6½ shoe. My dick is about 7” fully erect, so if there is a comparative with a body part it would probably come from having a big nose in my case.

Cockrobin

Post Number: 107

Posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 - 10:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

As they say in the U.S. :-

"It's the way of the lay,not the size of the prize"

Rigger

Post Number: 2204

Rating: 

Posted on Sunday, January 05, 2014 - 04:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have to say that the theory about the relation of hands and nose to size of cock has been one I've heard of numerous times through life.
I must say I haven't honestly done any research on the subject - usually quite happy when having a session to enjoy what's going on and not carry out a study of hands and nose!
Supposedly (according to someone's theory) cock size is related to nose size and if the middle finger is bent back as far as possible to the wrist then the distance from the point it reaches on the wrist to the tip of the finger is a guide to the length of the cock.
Believe what you will. Sod theory and long live practice!!

(Message edited by rigger on January 06, 2014)

Engjock

Post Number: 22

Posted on Sunday, January 05, 2014 - 04:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi guys
Just a quickie...
Has anybody got any observations on the theory that the size of a guy's hands/nose are a guide to their cock size?
I was down in London between Christmas and New Year and hooked up with a very nice guy who had long slender hands and a beautiful Roman nose. Full of, possibly unreasonable, expectation I was a bit disappointed to find his cock was less than average. Having said that we still managed to have a great night.
It's not what you've got that counts; it's what you do with it!
Have a happy and safe New Year.

SEAS0NS GREETINGS
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 195.93.18.43

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, December 12, 2013 - 11:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

SEAS0NS GREETINGS To all and I hope 2014 will be a great year for you all.

(Message edited by graywolf on December 12, 2013)

Cockrobin

Post Number: 104

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - 11:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Why couldn't Santa get back up the Chimney?
Because a gorgeous young gay guy made him an offer he couldn't refuse(!)

If it feels good,do it

Cockrobin

Post Number: 103

Posted on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 12:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I thought I'd seen and heard almost everything in my half century on this planet. I guess not. But the story serves to confirm the truth of the maxim that "Necessity is the mother of invention"

Graywolf

Post Number: 125

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 12:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Found on the web :-

"Pumpkin Love ... funny story"

Police work must be entertaining as well as dangerous.

Recently, a female police officer arrested Patrick Lawrence, a 22 year old white male for fornicating with a pumpkin in the middle of the night. The next day, at the Gwinntt County (GA) courthouse, Lawrence was charged with lewd and lascivious behaviour, public indecency and public intoxication.

The suspect explained that as he was passing a pumpkin patch on his way home from a drinking session when he decided to stop,

'You know how a pumpkin is soft and squishy inside, and there was no one around for miles or at least I thought there wasn't anyone around' he stated.

Lawrence went on to say that he pulled over to the side of the road, picked out a pumpkin that he felt was appropriate to his purpose, cut a hole in it, and proceeded to satisfy his pressing need. 'Guess I was really into it, you know?' he commented with evident embarrassment.

In the process of doing the deed, Lawrence failed to notice an approaching police car and was unaware of his audience until Officer Brenda Taylor approached the side of his car.

'It was an unusual situation, that's for sure,' said Officer Taylor. 'I walked up to Lawrence and he's just banging away at this pumpkin.'
Officer Taylor went on to describe what happened when she approached Lawrence.

'I said: 'Excuse me sir, but do you realize that you're having sex with a pumpkin?'

He froze and was clearly very surprised that I was there, and then he looked me straight in the face and said:

'A pumpkin? Shit ... is it midnight already?'

The court (and the judge) could not contain their mirth.

The Washington Post wrote an article describing this as: 'Best come-back line ever.'
Me,myself and aye .

Cockrobin

Post Number: 102

Posted on Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 12:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well,Joey,you pays your money and take your choice. It's all about opinions(!)

joeywest
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.27.235.119

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 12:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i have never seen a convincing drag queen or tv i admire any transexual but come on 9 out of ten still look like bloke in a frock! i think you josh when you say danny la rue an lily savage! must admit ive crossed over a road a few times to look at a chav only to find its a teen lesbian strange there not classed as drag when a girl is dressed as a boy!

Cockrobin

Post Number: 101

Posted on Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 11:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

How do you know it's a female Shinysuit?
Haven't you heard of cross dressers,transexuals,drag queens? Some men are
very convincing when dressed up as a female. :-)
I'm thinking of famous men like Danny La Rue,
Barry Humphries(Dame Edna Everage) and Paul O'Grady (Lily Savage) Appearances can be deceiving(!)

Shinysuit
Username: Shinysuit

Posted on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 05:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have massive fetish for guys in shiny sharp suit/ business suits, also black shoes with blakes/segs on heals,
Any guys interested message me

Unfortunately all the sharp suited guys i meet have one of those feamales on their arm!!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration