North Wales Police (West.Div) Anglese... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Police Information and Advice » North Wales Police (West.Div) Anglesey & Gwynedd « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Gwyn
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 194.6.79.200

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, September 22, 2008 - 01:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi,
No update as such - Having had a look as to what's going on in the locality, specifically at Parc Menai and the Lay-By between llanfair PG and Menai Bridge all I can say to you is to be careful - Police patrols do visit both areas routinely, and will respond to complaints from the public. Both areas have had complaints from residents (yes there are residents near both sites !) and people who work on Parc Menai, Officers will act if they encounter anything outside the law. also make sure of your own personal safety as well, Parc Menai is notoriously difficult as regards mobile phone signal - don't do anything that puts you at risk.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Gwyn
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 194.6.79.200

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, August 04, 2008 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi,

I understand that there have been some communication problems !

Picked up an e-mail today from the site administrators and it was the first I knew about
what was going on. I can't comment about why there was a delay centrally from the Force but certainly from a Gwynedd & Anglesey (or Western as its known within the Police !)I would be more than happy to contribute to the site and answer any questions.

I have noticed a posting about Parc Menai - I'm not in a position to answer this yet, but my initial response would be that there has been a great deal of publicity locally about the problems on the site, these are not specifically linked to "cruising" but to problems ranging from anti social driving to general criminality. I doubt whether this site has been used to gather intel, but as you can appreciate all agencies "enviromentally scan" the internet from time to time and will gather information that is in the public domain. I will respond to the specifics around Parc Menai as soon as I've gathered the information about what happened.

I am arranging to set up a specific e-mail address for use in relation to my presence on this site and will publish this as soon as it is to hand.

I have tried to be up front in my post - there is no hidden agenda here just a genuine attempt to open a dialogue. I have re-read it a 1000 times and there is nothing written between the lines !

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration