Norfolk Police Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Police Information and Advice » Norfolk Police « Previous Next »

If you have any queries or require any advice, please contact...

Julie Inns
Diversity Advisor
Norfolk Police
Tel: (01603) 424021

If you would like to report an incident online, please do so via
www.norfolk.police.uk
and remember, if it is an emergency, call 999.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Norfolkpolice
Username: Norfolkpolice

Post Number: 5

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 11:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Guys,

Can I just remind you that if you are using public sex sites that you respectively clear up your sex litte and not leave it for other people.

Also we have had reports of guys approaching members of the public asking them if they are there for the orgy at Rachheath Church. Please can I remind you to think of your personal safety at all times and if anyone can shed any light on this I would be gratfeul to hear from you.

As always if you have any comments, queries or concerns please let me know.

J

Rigger
Username: Rigger

Post Number: 21

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 09:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

A little more about Norfolk Police in the following article.

http://www.norfolk.police.uk/newsandevents/newsstories/2015/january/topgayfriend lyemployer.aspx

one of top police
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.29.80.47

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 11:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

heard on BBC East breakfast TV news today that Norfolk constabulary has been voted one of the top GAY FRIENDLY forces. they came in at number 20. Well Done

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration