Shag Re-united Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Shag Re-united  

To enable someone to contact you in reply to your message make sure that you include some contact details in that message.
An email address is acceptable but not a mobile or telephone number.

See the General Information page for further help on contacting others.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Bobbiemoore
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.132.244.211

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 02:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm still hoping to get in touch with my Australian, uniform wearing Ray. I believe he's on the move to London soon.

Nickup4it
Advanced Member
Username: Nickup4it

Post Number: 75

Posted on Saturday, January 28, 2017 - 01:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

FROME HAIRDRESSER

About 1980 when I lived in Essex with my then partner he had a guy visit him from Frome but the guy insisted on spending the night with me and we had a wonderful time to my partners disgust. Sadly I did not have the guys details and so SADLY I never saw him again. I know it is a long time ago but if you are the guy from Frome who at the time was a hairdresser and your family were farmers I would love to hear from you

KATIES revisited
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.29.91.114

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

seeing the post from a while ago about Katies kitchen it rekindled some happy times in the upstairs room !!!!
There were a lot of guys who used to meet there and one I had some superb times with was DENNIS B. He was really hot and horny. I wonder where he is today. U2FORUSTWO@aol.com

R U the leather biker
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 64.12.116.140

Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

a few years ago my mate and I had a leather clad biker guy visit us a few times at our Suffolk home and we had SUPERB HORNY TIMES and made a video of it all. Having found the video yesterday it reminded us of the fantastic times we all had. Feel sure he came from Lincoln and would love to hear from him again. please contact us at gallford@aol.com
Cheers

hairy guy hunter
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.146.35.77

Posted on Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 02:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Halifax swimming pool early to mid seventies. Was never away from the place as I only lived round the corner. Always remember two guys who used to be there a lot. One tall and slim with a nice package in his trunks. The other one was a small Italian looking guy with the sexiest hairiest chest I have ever seen. Used to shower naked after His swim and had a nice noshable cock. Used to wank about him. Would love to know where he is nowadays. Any info much appreciated.

Graywolf
Username: Graywolf

Post Number: 170

Posted on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 07:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Having known the couple ( husband/wife who ran it) before they divorced, no as I had left the area by the late 70's, the guy you speak of would now be if still alive in his 70's .

katies kitchen
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.29.92.115

Posted on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 10:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi GRAYWOLF yes good fish and chips. the deserts on offer upstairs were good as well. did you partake of them????

Graywolf
Username: Graywolf

Post Number: 169

Posted on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 01:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Re Katies Kitchen , yes I recall that place sold good fish/chips as well .

DAGENHAM HEATHWAY STATION
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.29.87.229

Posted on Friday, November 13, 2015 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

does anyone recall the take away "KATIES KITCHEN" almost opposite DAGENHAM HEATHWAY STATION at the time it was owned by a nice guy and he nearly always had nice guys in the back room and up stairs waiting for fun. This was in the late 1970 early 1980's. WOW what great times I had there

fingringhoe - Colchester mid 1980's
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.29.86.137

Posted on Sunday, October 18, 2015 - 09:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anyone on here who attended the residential school at FINGRINGHOE near Colchester mid to late 1980's ? Would be good to catch up and perhaps have some fun again. Best wishes to you all if you read this. contact me at wegiveandtakeit@aol.com

Hairy Chest Lover
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 81.129.111.93

Posted on Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 12:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Long shot here. Halifax, West Yorkshire mid to late seventies. Lived near the halifax swimming pool so was always there evenings and weekends. Remember two guys. One in particularly having the hairiest chest I have ever seen. Small guy, think he might have been italian. Sure his name was Marco or Mario. Sexy little fucker with a nice body and a nice cock. Used to shower naked after his swim. I used to go home and wank about him. Anyone shed any light on him?

Sxbiguy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.191.105.184

Posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Used to meet estate agent from Benfleet horny slim guy met at office and some empty houses few years ago lost touch would love to catch up again

Cochrane Calling
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 84.93.160.2

Posted on Saturday, November 29, 2014 - 08:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'd love a repeat session with Bill C
He's Scottish, uniform wearer and great sex.
Please get in touch/

Hairy Chest Lover
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 81.129.111.93

Posted on Saturday, November 29, 2014 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Long shot here. Halifax, West Yorkshire mid to late seventies. Lived near the halifax swimming pool so was always there evenings and weekends. Remember two guys. One in particularly having the hairiest chest I have ever seen. Small guy, think he might have been italian. Sure his name was Marco or Mario. Sexy little fucker with a nice body and a nice cock. Used to shower naked after his swim. I used to go home and wank about him. Anyone shed any light on him?

PETER/Cambs - newmarket
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 195.93.21.71

Posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2014 - 09:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am trying to trace Peter from Newmarket - Cambridge areas who used to visit my partner and I. If you areading this Peter it would be good to hear from you and know that you are keeping well. Best wishes from N

Hairlover777
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 212.183.140.29

Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 05:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Rigger
Username: Rigger

Post Number: 2432

Posted on Friday, June 06, 2014 - 11:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Have you ever met a mate from the past by using this thread - or similar threads on other websites?

Would be interested to know if such a thread is useful.

Cruiserhr
Username: Cruiserhr

Post Number: 2

Posted on Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 08:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

any guys that use to go to Farsley cottage Leeds, had some great times

Micky P
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.27.32.134

Posted on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sevengoodinches
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 213.205.227.163

Posted on Monday, March 17, 2014 - 01:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Met a guy called Roy in the sand dunes gran canaria he owned an apartment near to the yumbo centre he thought I was German and I thought he was German it was quite funny the blow job was sensational get in touch sevengoodinches@yahho.co.uk

Loneranger
Username: Loneranger

Post Number: 35

Posted on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 12:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i used to meet up with two guys from the WATTON area of Norfolk. ROY & DOUGGIE. They used to cruise 2 mile bottom and A134 Harling Drove. Anyone know if they still cruising?? Cheers

village shop
Unregistered guest

Posted on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 01:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

used to be two guys running a village store just off the A14 outside Ipswich. I often used to pop in for a snack and usually got a good filling in the flat above the shop. If you are them or know them I would like to get in touch with them again now I back in the area,

Mike53
Username: Mike53

Post Number: 3

Posted on Monday, November 11, 2013 - 04:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi im looking for chris from newcastle who i worked with in newcastle but he moved to turkey we had some great times and had some good sexy talk on the phone if you read this get back in touch and we can have some good sexy chats and wanks

Mercure man
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 193.151.122.153

Posted on Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 07:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lad who was in Mercure hotel Maidstone yesterday please get in touch love to take our looking further

Cruiserhr
Username: Cruiserhr

Post Number: 1

Posted on Saturday, August 31, 2013 - 04:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Having read some of peoples past conquests thought I might see if any guys that I have en counted, use to go to cottages in the Leeds suburbs,Guisiely,Yeadon,Rawdon and Farsley. Met some great guys,Jeff at Guisiely had a great session and some years on we met on a professional basis,met a guy in Farsley,the best shag I ever had,he was early 50s,slim, always seem to wear trackie bottoms and saw him shag others many times.
A guy from Bradford/Bingly called Steve was in TA.
Would love to hear from any guys this might be applicable ...leave email etc might be a shot in the dark

Holidaymaker
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 85.211.195.49

Posted on Monday, August 26, 2013 - 01:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Heart Broken Holiday Guy,Another LONG shot,but does anyone know the present whereabouts of'ANDREAS'who used to work in "The Block Bar"in Playa-Del-Ingles we fell for eachother and used to share some great kissing sessions if the bar was quiet he would sit with me in the corner and kiss,he suddenly got bad news and had to return home,all I have left is our photos and often wonder what would have become of our friendship.

mikmal3
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 176.27.143.211

Posted on Friday, August 09, 2013 - 03:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I've just read through all the Shag Reunited posts.
I was moved by the yearning for lost loves (lusts?), the looking backward to the glory days and golden yesterdays. The urge to waken ghosts, to sift through the memories and rekindle old flames from cold ashes.
Although I am not one for nostalgia, old memories were stirred, along with half forgotten names and the fading images of beautiful men, in and from different countries and continents. I recall searing sex and burning passions, some of which were briefly recalled.
Thank you guys. I hope you find what you are seeking and that it is everything you hope for.
Go well

Billyboys
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 91.125.197.141

Posted on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 08:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Still trying to track down the lush Mr Cochrane. The chubby, Scottish guy into uniforms.

Dan notts
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 212.183.128.17

Posted on Sunday, June 16, 2013 - 04:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am looking for a guy who I met at Zeus sauna in Mansfield. I came to yours a few times then you got a bf! Lives on the outskirts of Nottingham and has an Italian name beginning with G!!

Likelyone2
Username: Likelyone2

Posted on Monday, June 03, 2013 - 02:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Geoff E aka Echofalls originally from Bristol. Would like to keep in touch. Sandy.

Billy C
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 87.112.118.209

Posted on Friday, May 10, 2013 - 12:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am trying to get back in touch with a guy I had a fling with a few years back. He is called Bill or William (surname begins with C) and is a chubby scots guy in London. I think he needed to be discreet so not sure of the details of who he is beyond that. I know he plays the field and is very into younger good-looking guys (who isn't).

Micky P
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 83.38.145.223

Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 09:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

MasterNW
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.150.21.187

Posted on Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 06:38 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Looking for a guy I met in Basement Sauna on Tuesday 12th March.

Ex Royal Marine, Stocky, Hairy, horny as fuck.
Used to work in Darwen, Lancs - now lives in Wales?

I was there with my slave and your "borrowed" him and had him suck cock all round the sauna.

Would love to do this again.
Get back in touch on here if you read this and then I will leave my contact details.

oxfordboy65
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.101.16.208

Posted on Wednesday, February 20, 2013 - 05:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi oxford30 about 40 now i think.
Want to get intouch let me know

oxford30
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.29.212.46

Posted on Sunday, February 17, 2013 - 07:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I know a 6ft Matt in Oxford. What age would yours be oxfordboy65

Abiggerguy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 94.172.124.188

Posted on Thursday, January 31, 2013 - 10:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Any one heard from Mooneybear from Halifax,W.Yorks?
I know he's been poorly and having treatment in hospital for a while.
I haven't heard from him for a good few months now.
Any one help please?

Manchesrer
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.18.9.83

Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 01:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lomg Shot but looking for John & Andy, lived in Manchester or Stockport some years ago. Had a lot of dogs.

oxfordboy65
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.21.144.121

Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 06:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Looking for a guy i used to play with in Oxford.
We used to meet at a swimming pool in North oxford. His name was Matt fit 6 ftand hung like a horse. Matt if you are here get intouch.

Seeking Billy Boy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 31.185.240.103

Posted on Monday, January 14, 2013 - 06:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Where oh where is my Billy Boy? Really want to get back in touch with the big scottish guy in uniform. Hope to hear from you soon. I hear you are still chasing the pants off some younger guys and really want a session with you.

MARTIN - LEATHER CLAD BIKER
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 195.93.18.36

Posted on Friday, January 11, 2013 - 12:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi there Martin, where are you we wonder. Just found a video we made of you in and out of your leather gear in our garage and bedroom. Be great to hear from you. best wishes for 2013. D & N GALLFORD@AOL.COM

Seeking my Cockrin
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 46.208.214.97

Posted on Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 06:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Still looking for my uniform wearing chubby scotsman. Anyone knowing Billy C please get in touch. I am sure you are warry of contacting due to your professional position.

Looking for Bill C
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 46.208.49.63

Posted on Friday, November 16, 2012 - 01:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm looking for a chubby, Scots guy called Bill C who I used to have a relationship with. He is a uniform wearing guy and used to be based in London. If you're out there please get in touch.

Cumtaker
Username: Cumtaker

Posted on Tuesday, November 06, 2012 - 05:24 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm looking for the number of a guy who's number was on the back of the doors in lymm truck stop.... If anyone is passing there could the please leave the number here or pm me with it please... Used to say give good blow jobs.....

Cheers....

Or of it was you, I'm the guy you had a few sweet times with there and up buy the holiday inn over the bridge next junction up.....

leather biker - hertfordshire
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, September 24, 2012 - 09:30 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

long shot I know, But seeking a leather clad biker who used to visit 2 guys in suffolk a few years ago. I have just seen a video they made of the 3 of them and I would like to meet him. They think his name is Martin???

contact me at
douwant2makelove@aol.com

(Message edited by rigger on September 24, 2012)

Mechanic
Username: Mechanic

Post Number: 108

Posted on Monday, June 11, 2012 - 12:25 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It may take a time but today I received a Private Message from a fellow member who had at least met the Guy I was trying to trace - like me however had not seen him for some time.
Information he provided confirmed the identity so if anyone else has info do get in touch.

See my original request below or click this link:
http://boards.gaybod.com/cgi-bin/discus/show.pl?tpc=16826&post=306410#POST306410

Sammyc87
Username: Sammyc87

Post Number: 4

Posted on Saturday, June 09, 2012 - 06:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ok long shot but looking for a guy called Dave, lived in addlestone about 8 years ago. i was 16 and he was in his 60's, sold cars for a living, i remember meeting your younger friend and popping over, i when into the bed room and was being sucked off and you walked in and flopped your cock on my face and you were my first suck, loved every min of it! are you about? would love one last time, ur cum was so so creamy!

Searching for Ray the dancer
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 91.125.131.154

Posted on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 08:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I've now had word that Ray left the UK a couple of years ago but is coming back. If anyone knows where the fat bloke from Oz is please get in touch. I fell in love with him some 20 something years ago, when I lived with him for a few months. We had a great relationship with real chemistry between us. He's hot guy in bed. He used to live in Norwich, then the NE before leaving for somewhere outside the UK. WOuld love to get back in touch!

Ted_gay
Username: Ted_gay

Post Number: 134

Posted on Monday, April 16, 2012 - 11:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Danny Gribbon who I shared the upstairs floor (two rooms) with in 1968 in Camden High Road, he was from Ireland. I guess he went back to Ireland - he used to work in the London Hospital, Whitechapel as a nurse.

If you read this please contact me, real name is Tony.

rob
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 121.223.137.240

Posted on Monday, April 16, 2012 - 11:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

looking for a scottish lad called davey met him in blackpool few years ago think he worked in the circus or summit like that

Looking for my ray of sunshine
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 91.125.71.218

Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2012 - 04:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I would really love to get in touch with Ray (now in his 50s), an ex-dancer from Australia who is now into 'uniforms'. I hear he went home to Australia and would love to get in touch with him again.

Allybhoy
Username: Allybhoy

Post Number: 7

Posted on Monday, April 09, 2012 - 03:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Long shot here... But looking for James Reid... Grew up in Dalmarnock in the 80s, you went to Sacred Heart, then the Mungo.... Lived in Fatima......, but you moved away... Last time we met up, we had a quickie in town... Get in touch.. Got another friend wants to cathc up with you as well...

David fr London
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.132.139.183

Posted on Friday, March 23, 2012 - 10:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

In the 80s I used to go to the Burlington Health Club. Guy worked there - Marc Rhodes Merritt - we got on well & iid like to meet him - bumped into some years later & he said he''d been working in TV in Italy - gave me his mobile but I lost it - any ideas / help

oxfordboy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.21.185.216

Posted on Sunday, February 12, 2012 - 07:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

my guy was from Sheffield

oxfdcokluvr
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 217.44.218.225

Posted on Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 09:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oxfordboy - Had a great time in my car on that day but I thought he came from Essex!!!!!

Steve Holmes of Harlow
Unregistered guest

Posted on Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 12:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi there I wonder if you on here Steve? When I back in the mid to late 1970's I first met you in HARLOW you worked as a shoe repairer, then you went onto work for a tea and coffee specialist in "little Walk" and the last I heard you became a milkman. Would be great to have a NSA chat and catch up with you. If you read this or anyone who knows where you are please mail me at wegiveandtakeit@aol.com

oxfordboy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.21.185.216

Posted on Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 09:24 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Met a guy up A40 going out of oxford 9 feb - had a good time in your car - if you are here please get intouch

Oxfdcokluvr
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 81.152.233.230

Posted on Saturday, January 14, 2012 - 08:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Andrew - met you at the A40 layby yesterday evening. You gave me your number but it didn't save to my phone so I couldn't text you back.Will try to be there same time next Friday or if you can make another evening leave me a message on here. Really sorry - would be Friday 13th!!!

Andrew Wolfendale
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 178.106.184.246

Posted on Monday, December 19, 2011 - 07:30 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

lookin to get in touch with billy jolly who use to live in swinton , could now be livin in bolton area

24hour
Username: 24hour

Post Number: 16

Posted on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 05:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Looking a guy called Barry Jones who use to live in Wimslow and we all went to Hero's night club just off John street Manchester.anyone else from who use to go there or Bernards bar/olives bar please get in touch for chats

Oxford boy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.21.182.204

Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2011 - 01:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Bit of a long short - about 17 yrs ago i used to mess about with a hot guy at a local Swimming pool in Oxford.Think his name was Matt - you had a big cock about 10inches. If you see this or any one Know he please let me know

Mechanic
Username: Mechanic

Post Number: 98

Posted on Sunday, September 11, 2011 - 09:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Plymouth connection? Could be you I'm looking for.
I've made this request on and off for a few years without success, so time to try again.
Had a couple of responses in the past - one from North Devon and one from Bristol area itself but they came to nothing. My contact details in Username for confidential reply.
It the description fits you - or you know someone it does fit please get in touch.

Used to drink regularly in late 80's in a Dockside Bar near Bristol Docks and the then Bristol Lorry Park with a Trucker from Plymouth area. Ex Service man who had been stationed in S.Yorks at one time.
Would be in his 50's now. Ginger hair. Came home and stayed with me and a mate a few times. Is the largest hung Guy I ever met - more than the 12" ruler. He liked Saunas and often went to one in Bristol when parked up which could be three times a week. Used to call in laybys and toilets in the area during the day and did go home with one or two Guys he met out and about. Lost touch when we both changed jobs about the same time. Would like to catch up and renew acquaintance again.

DONNYLANNDS COLCHESTER
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 195.93.21.39

Posted on Saturday, August 20, 2011 - 11:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

anyone on here who went to DONNYLANDS at fingringhoe nr Colchester in mid 1980's and early 1990's

Phil the painter
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.10.88.155

Posted on Monday, July 18, 2011 - 07:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Looking for Kevin from Shoreditch. You arrived like a 1970s athletics star at my place on 23rd Dec 2001. We spent the day in each other. Almost ten years without losing myself in your lips...we always agreed to meet again.
X
bigwhitesoftass@gmail.com

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration