Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Advice » Sauna visits « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

saunabtm
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.30.119.137

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, December 01, 2014 - 10:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi guys
A word of warning. After London Pride last summer I decided to 'relax' at one of the London saunas which shall remain nameless.
The first thing I did was to really relax in the jacuzzi and enjoyed about 5 mins until I noticed something suspect floating in the water. I immediately got out and informed the staff who went to inspect. I would like to say that they immediately cordoned off the pool and drained and cleaned it, but as the suspect object had disappeared they didn't...
During my stay at the sauna I hooked up with a guy and we had a great time including a great rimming session. After a few hours I left feeling very 'relaxed'!
About three days later I went down with a nasty stomach bug which, being a typical man, I ignored - there were lots of people going down with similar symptoms at work - and soldiered on.
To cut a long story short, although it eventually cleared up after a couple of weeks I still didn't feel totally 100% and so recently I went to my doctor who sent some samples away for testing. I then discovered that I had a new form of Shigella, a type of dysentry. I am now on anti-biotics and feeling a lot better but I am rather worried that I might have passed this onto to other guys - rather too numerous and anonymous to trace - who I have had sex with.
The doctor provided me with a leafelt about Shigella and two of the the causes are coming into contact with contaminated water and gay men who rim.
The reason that I don't want to name the sauna is that there is no proof that what I saw in the jacuzzi was faecal matter; I could have picked up the infection from the anonymous guy who I rimmed. However, it has made me think twice about indulging in that particular activity with a a casual partner, as well as using jacuzzis in saunas. It has also rammed home the message that the phrase 'safe-sex' doesn't just mean wearing a condom to prevent STDs; it also means avoiding other risky sexual activities. While this is a pity, because I do enjoy rimming guys, I really don't want another bout of Shigella.
Be safe!

mikmal3
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 90.201.239.200

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

what actually happens in a sauna?

Almost everything you could possibly want, although, mostly, it's vanilla with an occasional twist of nipple - and, if you want, you can have a ball or two if you insist!

Over years, and in various places in every continent, as far apart as Perth (Scotland)and Perth (Oz), I've had great sex, mediocre couplings, triplings and gatherings of every configuration.

I've had inspiring conversations, made some good sexless friendships, and had long affairs with guys whose current or remembered friendships still enrich my life - some with others without sexual congress.

Sometimes just watching others play, prod and probe, sometimes the hunter, occasionally the prey (less so now, of course, altho my cock still draws enough people close enough and willing).

Lurking or lounging, lusting or longing, it all goes with the territory, along with rejection or the ridiculous, or over-persistent geezers who won't take NO! for an answer; or dreamy, drool-worthy hunks who won't accept "Yes?" as an invitation.}

The young and lovely, old and lively, smooth and slippery, wrinkled and simpering, winking, wanking, rheumy or rimming, obese or slimming, tall and thin, long and thick, warm and wet, strange and kooky, wierd and wonderful, fucker or fuckee, smiling or frowning ... all sorts, every position, colour, nationality, level of intelligence or social skills. F

Friends, arrangments and memories made, numbers lied about (what's that about? Such a silly little deception)}

Yep! Saunas may be sleazy and slimey, prissy or pristine, delicious or dull, depressing or uplifing. You don't always get what you wanted but sometimes you get what you need!

See you around sometime?

Go well

AndyBB
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.39.109.239

Posted on Monday, September 07, 2009 - 07:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Saunas are pretty much an indoor cruising ground. A lot of saunas these days unfortunately have really let standards drop and are only visited by the seedier end of the gay spectrum. But if you find a good, clean sauna that's popular with young gay guys then you've hit the jackpot.

Facilities in saunas vary from sauna to sauna. They have the usual that you'd expect from a sauna, a sauna obviously, steam room, tv room, individual rooms with easy clean mattresses and most have a dark room. Some of the better ones have a Jacuzzi.

Make sure you find out if it's frequented by gay men, there are many web sites that will tell you the best ones in your area.

What goes on? Well the mind boggles. The ones i used to go to used the sauna and steam rooms for blow jobs while the individual rooms and dark room were used to have sex. You could sit in the tv room and just chat to guys and check out the talent before you picked someone up. Or you could just go into a room with only one guy and if you both liked the look of one another then it's game on.

The dark room is usually used by many guys at once, doesn't mean it's an orgy just means you're in close contact with many other guys. The individual rooms have a small window in the door with a curtain over it and the door has a lock. Some guys like to have guys in the room watching so you'll find some doors left open while the occupants enjoy each others company, some like to be watched from afar so will lock the door but leave the curtain open. Others just like privacy and lock the door and draw the curtains.

Nickup4it
Username: Nickup4it

Post Number: 14

Posted on Monday, August 31, 2009 - 12:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

type GAY SAUNAS into google and you get the link below and you will get what you need . U did not say your area so cannot assist you direct
www.gaylifeuk.com/saunas

Privacy112
Username: Privacy112

Post Number: 2

Posted on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 01:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

so what actually happens ion a sauna place and were are any?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration