New York Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Meet Men & Cruising Information » UNITED STATES » New York « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Rawbanginboy
Username: Rawbanginboy

Post Number: 2

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 10:49 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Britboi coming to NYC Dec15th 2015 and looking for NO STRINGS RAW TOPS - to meet and load my ass, meet up / breed me and go. NO COCK REFUSED

email to arrange: rawbanginboy@gmail.com
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Goodsuk
Username: Goodsuk

Post Number: 7

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 07:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Coming to New York to visit, work or stay? Please contact me cause I love to be of service, to give service and to make visitors very comfortable, hot, stiff, sucked off with rimming or whatever pleases you. Love to be used and have you deep inside me and feeding me your warm, wet love. I am very hungry, gentle and anxious to please. Really love younger guys who want some nsa loving attention (and good sucking, of course), and maybe you like to fuck too? Also know the city well for tourist advice. Let me worship your cock and we'll both be happy, or fuck me and own my butt, but lets have fun!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration