Norfolk Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Meet Men & Cruising Information » BRITAIN » ENGLAND » Norfolk « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

passerby
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.164.169.165

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 02:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Have to say the advice below about Swaffham Heath comes with no surprise.
I call there perhaps every 10 to 12 weeks usually late morning and sit just off the main road and have something to eat and drink and just watch and deliberately do not join in the activities because I am in a sign written vehicle.
Last time in September a TV walked out of the woods and strolled passed me pausing and staring into the motor - not just a couple of seconds but probably 10 - 15 seconds and having been totally ignored walked on. Minutes later a second TV got out of a car nearby and also did a walk-about and like the first hovered in passing.

Before I left a couple (m/f) walked passed with some dogs just as I was putting my lunch box and flask away and asked if I have seen the two TV's who were by now a long way further along the track. I said they had gone by. The couple were incensed as they walked the dogs regularly along the tracks and there final comment was that seeing a couple of TV's was nothing to what happens further into the woods.
Sad. Regrettably some Guys seem to operate cock before they have brain in gear and everyone suffers.

Admin
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 152

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 10:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Advice re Swaffham Heath

Swaffham Heath is to the west of Swaffham and accessed off the A1122 about one mile south of it's junction with the A47.

Currently the Heath is being continually visited by Police in Uniform and Plain Clothes who are approaching individauls to ask their reason for being there.
This follows a considerable number of complaints due to indiscrete behaviour in a location which is much used by Locals for hiking, cycling and dog walking.
Particular reference has been made to day time indiscretion however the Police are visiting at all times - day and night.
In the circumstances please be aware that if you do visit the location you may be asked to explain why you are there.

Sexymaturedavid
Username: Sexymaturedavid

Post Number: 2

Posted on Monday, May 16, 2016 - 06:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Randy versatile guy - I am around Barton Mills, Mildenhall and Roudham Heath woods 24, 25 & 26 May in shorts love to meet mature guys for discrete sex

Rigger
Username: Rigger

Post Number: 53

Posted on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 10:47 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Caution - King's Lynn - Tuesday Market Place

We have been told that arrests for alleged gross indecency were made recently in the Public Toilets at the Tuesday Market Place in King's Lynn.
In the circumstances if you do visit this location please be cautious.
If you can confirm, or update this information please do so with a message of your own or, if you prefer not to post directly send any details to us by email - admin@gaybod.com - and we will add to this message.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration