York and North Yorkshire Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Meet Men & Cruising Information » BRITAIN » ENGLAND » York and North Yorkshire « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Rigger
Username: Rigger

Post Number: 176

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 10:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kirk Hammerton location mentioned immediately below by Curious Trucker is commonly referred to as SKIP BRIDGE.
A good,long, layby away back from the A59 and in general quiet for Truckers who want some sleep and some company perhaps.
Location for those unfamiliar - just click on the link below and see the arrow on the map:

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=448375&y=456110&z=120&sv=448375,456110&st=4 &ar=y&mapp=map.srf&searchp=ids.srf&dn=584&ax=448375&ay=456110&lm=0

"Curious Trucker" - give us an update on the location. Were there Guys about? Was parking OK or difficult for a truck? Were there other trucks there?
It was a Sunday night of course which sometimes is quieter than in the week.
Thanks if you do and look forward to hearing from you again at Skip Bridge or elsewhere.

Curious trucker
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.40.249.51

Posted on Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 06:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi all I'm parked in the kirk hammerton layby on the a59 tonight,curious very interested in sexy cds and cock fun anyone about this evening

Cd_serena
Username: Cd_serena

Post Number: 1

Posted on Friday, August 16, 2019 - 11:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi I'm a hot convincing cd seeking comanionion, cleaning work around york and sorounding areas available from tomorrow afternoon for 24hrs.

Trannyindya
Username: Trannyindya

Post Number: 2

Posted on Monday, July 22, 2019 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Going to bishop Burton layby tonight. Fully dressed to impress. Looking for cock fun. X

oracle
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.175.233.229

Posted on Saturday, October 31, 2015 - 10:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

@tanner.
Not been to Skip Bridge for a while but in general probably best after dark and possibly weekdays when there are more trucks there.
Although many Guys think trucks are a nuisance you find quite a few there because the driver wants some action but they are often discrete and don't want to show their card infront of other truckers.
If a trucker shows signs of interest hang around - he'll let you know by some signal when he is ready for you to join him or he might even come and start a chat with you but in general a walk often pays better than sitting in your motor.
Good luck. Tell us how things go if you do visit.

Indianbi
Username: Indianbi

Post Number: 14

Posted on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 02:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

lol, well done mechanic, atleast someone is having fun.....
if u r up for fun sometime , let me know or any mate of yours.
send me a private msg.
cheerz
Rani xx

Mechanic
Username: Mechanic

Post Number: 200

Posted on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 10:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Indianbi.
Thanks for the update. I did notice that beyond the edge of the car park at Staxton Hill there is a large expanse of grass leading down the hill and a hedge bordering it.
On the day I called recently there was a Motor cycle with no rider parked at the end of the car park and one of the trucks was empty. I wondered if the biker and the trucker may have gone for a walk down the grass and through the hedge somewhere. I wasn't in a position to investigate!!

A trucker mate of mine recently asked about West Knapton as he was doing the route of another driver who was on holiday. He didn't actually get there but did get to the A614 at Market Weighton - with some success!

Indianbi

Post Number: 13

Posted on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 10:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi mechanic,
yes i know staxton hill layby but never had any action there. toilets arent safe place to play and no where else to go. it could only be good at night time.
The west knapton layby on A64 is good day and night time. plenty action at times.

Mechanic
Username: Mechanic

Post Number: 199

Posted on Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 02:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Indianbi - some time back I met a Trucker who said he parked up overnight sometimes in the picnic area at the top of Staxton Hill - B1249 Driffield Road - and had some action there.

Whether that still happens I do not know but I did call in there one day recently during the middle of the day and there were two small trucks in there then and no barrier to stop larger trucks entering.
Toilets were open when I called - don't know if they remain open overnight.

Naughty74
Username: Naughty74

Post Number: 4

Posted on Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 06:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

There are quite a few quiet lay-bys between York and Selby. On the a19. Esp the one where the burger van stops at the north side of riccall. If anyone wanted a bj in that layby today at around 5 pm message me. I have a pierced tongue just for the job.
Naughty74

Auto_pilot
Username: Auto_pilot

Post Number: 24

Posted on Saturday, September 06, 2014 - 01:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

A19 layby just north of York ring road has been very busy lately. Late afternoon often full of cars and vans. Still good times to be had if careful.

Engjock
Username: Engjock

Post Number: 36

Posted on Monday, June 16, 2014 - 08:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Visited the A19 for the first time this year. While it's not fenced off a lot of trees have gone and it is now very open.
However I managed to hook up with a guy and we went up to the lay-by further towards Skelton on the RHS. We had a good time and it's much more secluded.

Auto_pilot

Post Number: 20

Posted on Sunday, May 18, 2014 - 05:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Had a very nice guy in Bishop Wood, between Sherburn and Caywood, on Friday. Not been there for ages but it was worth it.

Auto_pilot

Post Number: 19

Posted on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 12:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The A19 layby just north of the York northern ring road is still seeing some action. The palisade fencing, started at the York end, has not progressed any further. Be aware that dog walkers and others still use the layby and that in the event of a quick getaway, the southern end is now fenced off.

PaulX
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 81.136.155.207

Posted on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 06:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anyone know of anywhere near Whitby? A guy told me there is supposed to be a great place but didn't know where.

Cheers.

Engjock
Username: Engjock

Post Number: 18

Posted on Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - 09:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Just sucked a couple of nice cocks at the A59 lay-by. Cold, but at least its dark so v little chance of being seen by others

Yorkie
Username: Yorkie

Post Number: 3

Posted on Saturday, October 05, 2013 - 09:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Skip Bridge layby on the A59 is usually good. If you're going out of York it's on the left just before Kirk Hammerton.

c-89
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 178.98.205.231

Posted on Saturday, October 05, 2013 - 11:47 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi new to this is there any good places in or near York???. and do i approach people or wait for them to come to me?

Indianbi

Post Number: 9

Posted on Monday, September 30, 2013 - 09:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

its not a new spot. been in cruising listing since a while. i have had loads good encounters with trukers, lorry drivers but it could b as dead as a cemetrey at times and could b a busy spot even at daytime.

Auto_pilot

Post Number: 12

Posted on Friday, September 20, 2013 - 12:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Not heard of action at the West Knapton layby before..sounds good. Has this started only recently? Will have to give it a try.

Indianbi

Post Number: 8

Posted on Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

coming into scarborough thru Staxton roundabout A64, theres a layby on right.daytime is busy with lorries and trucks with a burger van but after dark is a good spot. i have been with lorry dfrivers few times. worth trying if you live near by.

Indianbi

Post Number: 6

Posted on Friday, August 23, 2013 - 11:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

had some very good sessions with truckers at west knapton layby on A64 towards Scarborough last week. This place can b amazing at times.

Yorkie
Username: Yorkie

Posted on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 02:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Some good action behind the tea stall yesterday at Skip Bridge. Wanked and sucked a really nice blond guy's thick cock until he came.

Indianbi

Post Number: 4

Posted on Tuesday, July 30, 2013 - 07:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

staxton hill, just outside scarborough off A64, toilets and parking could be a good spot after dark. theres a burger van at daytime and families go there for scenic views.

Indianbi

Posted on Tuesday, July 23, 2013 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

theres a layby on A64 towards Scarborough from York. Its called West knapton layby and postcode is YO17. Summer time is best when its all covered with greenrey. Theres a burger van until 3pm but if u going there, keep well away from it. loads truckes park there give u good cover. keep yr driving seat towards the layby. ideal for dogging at night and gay cruising anytime. please dont make it dirty and play discreetly. I have been with truckers and drivers many times.
play safe.
Thanks

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration