Leeds, Bradford & West Yorkshire Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Meet Men & Cruising Information » BRITAIN » ENGLAND » Leeds, Bradford & West Yorkshire « Previous Next »

Leeds, Bradford & West Yorkshire Popular Cruising Places

Send pictures of your favourite Cruising area in Leeds, Bradford & West Yorkshire to
admin@Gaybod.com
for future page updates

Fleet Lane Oulton

Co-ordinates: Car Park 53.749026 -1.427890

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Rigger
Username: Rigger

Post Number: 160

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 09:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

A59 Skip Bridge layby

The very popular layby at Skip Bridge - between York and J47 of the A1(M) is currently closed whilst major roadworks take place on the A59.
It is not expected to reopen until the middle of April.

Bradjay
Username: Bradjay

Post Number: 1

Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 05:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Looking for a teacher in Bradford area

Hairydean
Username: Hairydean

Post Number: 17

Posted on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Stoping in the holiday inn express on Friday night looking for NSA sex any one over 40 me hairy uncut please leave a message

Mishy Mosh
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 81.129.110.39

Posted on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 05:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Wanna join a gym in the Halifax area to lose a few pounds. Just wondered if there was any gym in the area with any sneaky gay action going on.

Palitoy6
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 79.74.48.167

Posted on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was in the area of Fleet lane, again, on Sunday 4th Dec, in the afternoon.
This occasion there were no motorbikes, police or council, and I saw no "officials" on foot or in cars.
There were other guys about, in that area, just "having a walk" or "riding their bikes" or whatever....x
Just to let guys know it's sometimes "business as usual"!x

Arse plougher
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.147.1.4

Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2016 - 02:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Frustrated.com!!! Go in to Halifax where I live and I am surrounded by male totty!!! In the market there is a stall that sells all kinds of foodstuffs. Every time I go passed there's a little cute young lad preparing some kind of food. He always speaks and he is so sexy looking I could fuck him there and then!! Then I go in to my bank and another little cutie with a bubble butt I could plough till the cows come home!! Ah well, keeps me going!!!

Palitoy6
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 79.74.60.177

Posted on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 08:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was in the area of Fleet lane on Sunday 23rd, October, and was annoyed to see someone in hi-vis, on a very large motor bike, going through "the woods", by the bridge. This was about 2:30pm.
I wasn't feeling like talking to him so I left the area.
The guy was in the area for the next hour, going around the 3 areas; "the woods" next to the railway bridge, the hill next to the marina, and the paths down at the end of the lane.
Despite being large, the bike was quite quiet, but didn't have any markings.
A man I was "speaking to" later told me the guy was just from the council.
I don't know what he would do if he came across anyone with their trousers down.
I'd rather not be seen by ANY official.
The council guy disappeared after 3:30 and things picked up.
The previous two Sundays here had also been quite "busy".

Palitoy6
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 79.74.47.118

Posted on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 10:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I happened to be near Black Hill Lane on Sunday, 18th Sept, sometime around 5 in the afternoon.
There was a police van in the road, with one officer looking at an empty car, and another 2 looking briefly through the woods adjacent to the lane.
They were all wearing hi-vis, so you couldn't miss them.

This area does suffer from complaints from the locals, although the litter isn't quite as bad as fleet lane.
I have seen police vans drive past on two previous occasions when I happened to be in that area, but this is the first time I've witnessed them actually have a quick look through the woods.
I am aware that some guys foolishly like to mess about in their cars. A bit stupid when you're parked on the road in the middle of the day!
A guy i chatted to a few weeks ago said he'd been cruising B.H.lane for 16years and had never seen the police actually in the woods.
He wasn't there yesterday afternoon to see what I witnessed!
Hope this helps someone.
Keep alert, discreet, and tidy.x

(Message edited by ukbear on September 19, 2016)

Palitoy6
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 79.74.38.70

Posted on Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 06:04 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Regarding the fleet lane situation.
MEMSAC (a charity organisation) have been made aware of the Facebook page and have been in discussion with the police.
They have also been in contact with FB, but they claim that the page does not violate their rules.
The guy in question also posts his videos on YouTube, as yuman883.
His Facebook page doesn't actually seem to have attracted to much attention.
Please be aware of the situation if you're going to use Fleet lane.

Admin
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 89

Posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Further to the comment immediately below

Browsing the information given and the links quoted plus reading on other Websites there is reason to be cautious if visiting this location at present as details posted online include full face pictures and vehicles with visible number plates.

Palitoy6
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 88.108.170.44

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 06:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Be wary on fleet lane.
Check out "Woodlesford, the darkside" on Facebook.
A guy on a motorbike with a go-pro has filmed a couple of cruisers and posted it on Facebook!

MIKESUCKS
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 81.154.206.206

Posted on Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 01:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lovettsum I have rarely seen any mens rooms with enough space for under stall cock sucking or fucking here in the States they are all like that!

Lovettsum
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.169.12.154

Posted on Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 10:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey guys. I noticed these posy aren't exactly recent and most relate to this one spot. But just though I would post and see if I get any look
I'm 24 and consider straight but I realy want to try sucking cock. Would love to do it out doors or understall. Wish gloryholes were left if they were would of proberly sucked a ton by now lol.

I have posted several places before and never had much luck always attracted messers.

Someone out there must like the though that there dick will be there the first to touch my lips.

Just click on my name for an email link.

(Message edited by rigger on February 28, 2016)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration