Lancashire (Inc Blackpool) Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Meet Men & Cruising Information » BRITAIN » ENGLAND » Lancashire (Inc Blackpool) « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Johne910
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 114.143.6.98

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 03:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm really enjoying the themedesign of your website. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues? A handful of my blog audience have complained about my site not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any solutions to help fix this problem? dfkfeebggfcc

rubbish
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 109.149.43.63

Posted on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 08:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

As the last 3 posts have nothing to do with this site I see no reason why Admin continue to publish them. Will they explain?

The items have been removed. Thank you for drawing them to our attention. The writer continually spams this page anonymously. (Admin)

(Message edited by admin on September 05, 2017)

Admin
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 115

Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 03:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Cruising advice - Caton area A683.

Our attention has been drawn to advice which Lancashire Police have posted elsewhere concerning two cruising areas near to Caton.
The areas are known locally as
BULL BECK PICNIC AREA and
CROOK O'LOON PICNIC AREA

Lancashire Police state that they are receiving a considerable number of complaints of "anti-social" behaviour during light hours at both locations.
Both of these locations are popular with Tourists for their scenic nature and as starting points for Ramblers. In the circumstances discretion should perhaps be the watchword.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration