Gloucestershire Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Meet Men & Cruising Information » BRITAIN » ENGLAND » Gloucestershire « Previous Next »

Gloucestershire's Popular Cruising Places

Send pictures of your favourite Cruising area in Gloucestershire to
admin@Gaybod.com
for future page updates

Click on the Map Co-ordinates and be taken to Google Maps and choose your routes to the site by car, public transport etc.

Morton Valance Lay-by A38 (3/4 miles S. of Hardwick McDonalds)

Co-ordinates: 51.798000 -2.303194 ..........Going North.................Going South>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...........>>>

A38 Lay-bys North of Junction 1 of M50

Co-ordinates: West side going North 52.038083 -2.166444 East side going South 52.039500 -2.167167 Further Larger Lay-by North 52.042889 -2.169889

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

paul james
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 79.69.38.60

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 01:24 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello Rigger, I've been of the scene for a while as for going far from home had some good times at my regular spots, but had to go abroad for a while with my job, but managed to go down to birdlip earlier this year on a trip to Cheltenham, to be honest I didn't find it to good if its the one just past the moon pub on the right, was watching two men having it full on but wouldn't let me in because it was being filmed on a mobile, so went of down to Quegley and got and gave a brilliant blow job and had good sex with a lorry driver who I knew from my area , I honestly didn't know he was into men but I do now and we meet now and then at my house for undisturbed sex if you know what I mean, I will tell you about our great sessions in the story section at a later date.

Pauljon68
Username: Pauljon68

Post Number: 3

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, I will be in Bristol area for a few weeks and would like to meet with older men 60 plus who could accommodate for some discrete fun. Paulr68@hotmail.co.uk

Paul James
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 89.240.96.242

Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 09:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks Rigger heard of the Birdlip area but never been always parked in my lorry at Quidgley and never failed, but am in my car this time so might give it a go, About this time last year I think we talked about the A38 layby which is when I called to see, got face fucked by a mean trucker who shot his lot in no time and that was that , so this year it's going to be Quidgley as a safe bet, will let you know how I get on at later date

Cheers Paul - happy hunting (Rigger)

(Message edited by rigger on August 07, 2014)

Rigger
Username: Rigger

Post Number: 2482

Posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 10:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Paul - I used to be a frequent visitor to the Layby at Quedgley/Moreton Valence some time back when I worked in the area but my visits are fairly infrequent these days.
I would say late evenings are perhaps the most active but there are times when the layby is totally full of trucks and there are no spaces to park so really it's have a look and hope for the best.
Local alternatives are on the Cirencester Road a few miles out of Gloucester at the top of Birdlip Hill - a picnic area off the main road.
Venturing a little further out through Tewkesbury (or via the M5 and M50) there is a layby immediately beyond Junction 1 of the M50 (Worcester side) which is often busy day and night.

Paul James
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 89.243.128.221

Posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 09:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

would any of you nice gents know which is the best day or night to go and have some fun at Quigley layby on the A38. I am in the area all next week after the 9th. willing to try anything for right man, even bottom if wanted, really genuine ask.

mark70
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 94.3.46.218

Posted on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 11:30 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi 42 bi male wants 2 be someones sissy like dressing up being told what 2 do can travel or acomm gloucester area or will travel 20 30 miles for some fun like young or old if intrested get in touch my email address is davismark85@yahoo.co.uk

mark70
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 5.65.26.236

Posted on Sunday, February 09, 2014 - 08:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi 42 bi male up for meet gloucs forest of dean area email is davismark85@yahoo.co.uk get in touch can travel or accomm

Sloshed
Username: Sloshed

Post Number: 2

Posted on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 04:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

goint to the cheese roll in Gloucester now and will be ther in 10 mins right under the hill

Bare Bear
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.30.206.111

Posted on Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 06:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Lads,
I don't know if any of you have heard about all the action at Newnham on Severns toilets, (The ones by the river when going through Newnham) seems like one hell of a stop recently, especially during dark

Mechanic
Username: Mechanic

Post Number: 140

Posted on Monday, September 16, 2013 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

'Granny's Pumps' is as the message below and is approximately 5 miles east of Birdlip Hill - and on the right hand side going towards Cirencester - which means leaving the dual carriageway, going through an underpass and rejoining it to travel back towards 'Granny's Pumps' layby.
'Birdlip' is a view point at the top of Birdlip Hill. Leave the main road at the top of Birdlip Hill and in 100 metres turn right into the access road to the View point.
Most activity is in the woods on the left before you get to the actual car park. Park on the roadside.
Note - height barrier on entrance to the car park.

guestcocklover
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.22.218.193

Posted on Monday, September 16, 2013 - 12:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

"Birdlip" layby. Is this busy with lots of action to be had? Also, easy to find? Is it the layby known as Granny's Pumps or are they different?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration