Warwickshire (Inc Coventry) Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Meet Men & Cruising Information » BRITAIN » ENGLAND » Warwickshire (Inc Coventry) « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

poor Chav
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.160.80.205

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 07:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

IN THE DIVORCE COURT
Chav. "I just like sex with blokes yoroner"
Judge. " Mmm yes I see, well who doesn't? And I see you are a fine, strapping, young chav, please be upstanding and address me as 'Your Warship', however as your Behaviour is Most Unreasonable, divorce granted to Mrs Chav, the defendant will pay for all six children until all have attained the age of thirtyfive.."

(Message edited by admin on October 14, 2017)

rugbylad
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 95.148.91.136

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 11:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

there are plenty of clubs and saunas around rather then public cruising I have found most of the queers bashers are gay or bi. I look and act straight but had a chav type in my bed he told me he hated queers I asked what dose that make us? his reply was lads who like sex!!! out he went

for Jay
Unregistered guest

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 12:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well Jay, OK you can marry your man (what's the gay divorce rate?), hardly better now for the young gay boy mercilessly bullied at school for years, or the Jamaican lad rejected by his family and turned to drugs and being raped, or the famous footballer who happens to love another player, or the bisexual boy or trans lad who doesn't know how to come to terms with himself or find understanding anywhere to give him his self respect. Sorry but so-called great britain still has very far to go.

Jay Daniels
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 81.202.139.73

Posted on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Correct for you. It is time for people to stop this stuff meet someone get to know them bring them home. Being gay is so much better than when was 17

for you
Unregistered guest

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 06:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You were lucky at 11pm. It could have been far worse, a brick in the windscreen, slashed tyres, knives..This is homophobic Britain 2017, where young guys are still thrown out onto the streets by their parents . There are thugs and drugs out there, do not put yourself at risk in dark, lonely, vulnerable places, always be aware that you could be in danger. The slippery slope is towards Trumpland's 2nd Amendment.

Teabaggin24
Username: Teabaggin24

Post Number: 1

Posted on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 08:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thursday 5th October, approx 11pm

I was parked down cryfield grange road leading to crackley woods with a male friend and we were kissing and embracing when a white 16-reg Mondeo pulled alongside with 4 x mid-20s white males in who asked if they could watch. when they saw we were both guys they got homophobic and 2 got out and were shining lights into the car and filming with iphones for "posting on facebook". their car blocked mine from pulling off the layby and onto the road and I had to do a 3 point turn on a tight country road to get away. was chased down through Coventry and out onto the A46 out towards warwick when they finally bailed off.
pretty scary. WM police were useless on 999. reported now to local (non-WM) police. Car was a hire care.
do be careful guys

Intrakota
Username: Intrakota

Post Number: 4

Posted on Wednesday, July 08, 2015 - 10:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This site was very busy when it was known as thecruisingground.com and now......
Intrakota

Rigger
Username: Rigger

Post Number: 7

Posted on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 12:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Extreme caution advised - A446 layby Coleshill area

We have been told that Guys have been abused and vehicles damaged by the Occupants of a white transit van which has been frequenting the laybys on the A446 in the Coleshill area in recent days.
In the circumstances please be wary if such a vehicle is there when you visit and if you can supply additional information post it here - note however that vehicle registration numbers should not be included in any message - they should be given direct to the Police, or to the Police via Crimestoppers where you do not have to give your own details.

Stockinglover
Username: Stockinglover

Post Number: 1

Posted on Friday, December 06, 2013 - 09:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anywhere Nuneaton or atherstone area ?

Bryboy
Username: Bryboy

Post Number: 7

Posted on Sunday, July 07, 2013 - 09:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hmm The last message posted here was 2012, it's now 2013.... Is there any horny guys around?

Roryboss
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.27.195.112

Posted on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 - 02:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Have had some excellent fun at layby on the Old Fosse Way travelling from Brinklow towards A5. One particularly horny builder type was really up for no limits action.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration