Cheshire Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Meet Men & Cruising Information » BRITAIN » ENGLAND » Cheshire « Previous Next »

Cheshire's Popular Cruising Places

Send pictures of your favourite Cruising area in Cheshire to
admin@Gaybod.com
for future page updates

Click on the Map Co-ordinates and be taken to Google Maps and choose your routes to the site by car, public transport etc.

Shakeley Mere Allostock

Co-ordinates: 1st Car Park 53.234500 -2.402528 2nd Car Park 53.237833 -2.402917

Stanney Woods - Car Park Backford Cross

Co-ordinates: 53.257694 -2.903806

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

ryan james
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 94.0.252.179

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 12:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Can someone please email me... thinking of going S.M and just want some more information.

Thanks Ryan

Email link --- just click on Username

(Message edited by admin on September 18, 2019)

Paul James
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.98.81.250

Posted on Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 01:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Travelled to Shakely today quite a few cars parked up empty, had a good walk round and nothing doing, sat in car until it got dusk watching cars leaving mostly dog walkers but odd lucky men had been seeing to each other somewhere in the bushes because two of them kissed and left in separate cars, a couple more cars pulled in near mine, one man looked about 50 and the other 20 odd they both give me a smile as they passed my car and went off round the right hand side down the path so I followed after a short while, it wasn't completely dark so I could see where they went off the path so did the same and stood back and did some dogging for a change, it didn't take them long to get going and after the usual kissing and sucking the younger one gave the other one a real good seeing to, what with the moaning and slapping of flesh I thought we would have had some company but not a soul, so I took my hard cock and went back to my car hoping some young man would suck it but no one about, the two came back and must have done round two in the older mans car, so I stood outside my car and did the deed myself, interesting night not my usual but good, take care lads.

Bi-guy1989
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 213.205.192.248

Posted on Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 09:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Does anybody actually cum on here anymore S M 6am anyone out there

PrimeMeat30
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 213.205.241.80

Posted on Friday, August 30, 2019 - 01:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anyone about at S M this afternoon Im looking to get blown

Justfun
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 213.205.242.236

Posted on Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 09:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Cheshire meets if anyone wants to blow my rod msg me justfun1111122@yahoo.com

Admin
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 192

Posted on Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 11:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

For readers unfamiliar with Cheshire S.M in previous messages would seem to mean
Shakeley Mere which is highlighted in the page header.

BubbleButt
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.34.121.157

Posted on Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 07:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

A nice stroll tomorrow morning at S.M. Guys 25-35 that want to catch a fish on a rod :-).

Paul James
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 80.43.214.119

Posted on Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 11:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi lads, called in at Macclesfield Friday on some business then on to Congleton, on the way had a look in at the two lay byes about two miles before Congleton, nothing doing but it was raining, went to the industrial estate off Back lane and wondered if anything went on at night on there its like a big out of sight layby just past the trailer repair place, any info on that please, job done on the estate and weather ok thought I'll give Shakely a try, on my way towards Holmes Chapel just past the stables turned of down a lane on my right just for fun and after about a mile came across a wooded area on my right a few cars parked up all empty, anyone any info on that place, to the end of the woods turned right back towards the main road and on the other side of the woods past a car park, looked very official, anyway on to Shakely for a nice afternoon give and received a BJ great fun, Cheers lads.

Paul James
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 80.43.214.119

Posted on Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 12:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi all you horny lads, went to Hartford last night never changes still as good, quite dark. I always go to the same place to see whats going on in the thicket on the railway side of the area, in the darkness there were lots of small lights that I now know were mobiles, I thought it was a police raid so I stepped back to climb the fence and made a noise underfoot, in a flash two men grabbed me, in no time at all I had a mouthful of solid cock and my clothes of and a cock inside me I must say after the shock I really enjoyed being filled both ends as they both come in me, then they left as quick as they come, first time being roasted, brilliant!!

Ryan james
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 151.224.194.60

Posted on Friday, June 28, 2019 - 10:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Any horny guys wanting to meet up message me ryanleejames21@aol.com

BubbleButt
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.34.121.157

Posted on Tuesday, April 03, 2018 - 07:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi,
Interested in meeting guys 25-35, medium build for fun at Shakerley Mere on Saturday morning. See you around the lake. :-)

Rylee
Username: Rylee

Post Number: 4

Posted on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 11:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Any horny guys want to meet up!? 😉

Rylee

Post Number: 3

Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anyone want to meet up email me ryanleejames21@aol.com or add me on k.i.k. ryanleejjames
From Winsford up for most things

paul james
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 79.69.38.60

Posted on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 12:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi admin and mike, I thought this site was to post messages on and promote different locations, no one would know of these locations If everyone emailed each other, having said that I will be emailing Ryan in the near future but only because he asked me to, and I must say that some people might not want to publish their emails because of their jobs or family commitments, which in both counts applies to me. happy hunting.

Paul - There is a reason that it has been suggested that emails are not shown in posts - 'Email Harvesting' is the process of obtaining lists of email
addresses using various methods, one of which is software called "havesters" to 'cruise' the web and note email addresses for sale to scammers. If you
still want to show your email address in a post, then it is a good idea to insert an additional !?* etc. in that email address which anyone who wishes to reply
can remove from that address before sending
Example: john.doe(!)@gmail.com

(Message edited by ukbear on January 10, 2018)

Admin
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 164

Posted on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 05:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sorry - Rylee but Paul is a Guest User and does not include his email address in his Username so you cannot contact him and conversly you do not show your email address in your Profile so he cannot email you.
Guests can show an email address hidden in their Username if they put the appropriate information in the data boxes when they send a message.
Guests who hide an email address wil have a Username which is underlined.
Hope that helps

Rylee

Post Number: 2

Posted on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 03:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Paul thanks for getting back to me... maybe you could
Email me and might go too Hartford aha

paul james
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 12:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Rylee, Have you tried Rilshaw Lane car park, The Marina Car park, or Bradford Road opposite the fairground caravans, I myself have had some horny truckers that usually walk up from near that burnt out pub, but can be hit and miss, but if you don't try you don't get, I am sure I could make a good job of your youthful hard cock and your virgin arse, it would be well worth me traveling the 45mins from home to meet you, but to be sure of a good time visit Northwich sauna, or Hartford picnic area both are good

Rylee

Post Number: 1

Posted on Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 03:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello guys new to this site... any places guys meet near Winsford Cheshire, up for most things and wanting to get fucked for the first time. Email me ryanleejames21@aol.com

paul james
Unregistered guest

Posted on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 01:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Draatsie glad you enjoyed our chat me and mike, I certainly enjoyed my threesome with the lads it was quite exhilarating if not mind blowing but loved every second of it and will be writing about it all in the stories section soon, would truly love to have a good threesome session if mike agrees and we will make a date for the new year unfortunatly with work commitments I will be out of the country for the next two months starting on the second of January so I will give you both a shout when I return, got a hard on now thinking about it in a nice clean bed where its nice and cosy for the three of us, lots of love and keep safe, and a happy and sexy new year to all.xx

Draatsie
Username: Draatsie

Post Number: 10

Posted on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 08:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi Michael and Paul, loved the sound of your motor home experience Paul which got me horny imagining it. I also like the sound of this sauna though not sure I'm going to be able to get there any time soon. I would be well-up for threesome if one ever became possible with you two or even one-to-one with either. Loved the idea of you doing everything you could think of too! Excellent. Glad you enjoyed it anyway. Any pic or anythng you'd like just say, also my email is here.

Paul James
Unregistered guest

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 02:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Mike took your advice tried the sauna quite impressed had a real good session with a younger lad and I relay enjoyed him if you know what I mean, been there twice since don't seem to have any problem getting laid there, but with my work and home commitments unfortunately can't make it very often, so still have to go to Hartford when I can, so went tonight and met two people who come up from Devon in there motor home one is my age and the other his brother is younger, Iv'e enjoyed them once before, they are on their way to see their mother in Chester, what a night did just about everything we could in their double bed on the lay by just past Hartford I am getting into threesomes, going to tell all about it in the story section of Gaybod, cheers mate and have a loving christmas and a sexy new year.

(Message edited by dj47 on December 24, 2017)

paul james
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.98.88.239

Posted on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 12:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks for your advice mike never even give it a thought good idea especially now the weather is getting worse, could go to the sauna occasionally in fact might introduce my self next Tuesday evening very good advice thanks. got a bit of a sweat on thinking about it plus a hard on. take care lads.

paul james
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.98.88.239

Posted on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 11:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

went to shakly mere last night dead no one about but it was quite cold stayed for two hours only saw two cars come in and go straight out again shame realy but easy come easy go. so I moved on to Hartford what a waste of time that was but it beat shakly there were three cars there and three lorries but still dead, still tried with no sucsess, stayed till midnight walking around one person followed but was into dogging more than doing anything, bad night, I don't know, was it please let me know someone because I've had some fun there in the past but with a heavy workload can only make visits odd nights and don't want to be disappointed again, be careful out there lads.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration