Bristol & Bath Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Meet Men & Cruising Information » BRITAIN » ENGLAND » Bristol & Bath « Previous Next »

Bristol & Bath's Popular Cruising Places

Send pictures of your favourite Cruising area in Bristol & Bath to
admin@Gaybod.com
for future page updates

Click on the Map Co-ordinates and be taken to Google Maps and choose your routes to the site by car, public transport etc.

Tormarton Picnic Area & Woods - Junction 18 M4/A46

UK Bath - Junction 19 M4-A46 Tormarton Picnic Area

Co-ordinates: Car Park & Woods 51.498100 -2.354000

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mechanic
Username: Mechanic

Post Number: 227

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, February 18, 2019 - 10:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The headline picture on this page is of the Cruising area at Tormarton - on the A46 just a quarter of a mile in the Bath direction from Junction 18 of the M4 Motorway.

As at February 2019 the main car park at this picnic area remains closed.

Alternative parking is sparse - It is two laybys alongside the A46 itself and they have waiting limits which are patrolled
There is an access road to the picnic area alongside the woods but it is also the access road to a Highways Agency weighbridge and test centre where HGV's are often brought for checking and for that reason the approach road has double yellow lines and is often visited by traffic wardens so DO NOT PARK ON THE ACCESS ROAD WITH THE DOUBLE YELLOW LINES - unless you want a penalty notice and a fine!!

The cruising takes place in the woods alongside this access road. They are extensive woods and beyond them some more woods overlooking the M4 and over the Severn valley reached by following a public footpath - the Cotswold Way.
Note though - the Cotswold Way is well used by hikers, the wooded area does not provide a lot of cover so keep an eye open for walkers at all times.

Happy Cruising - and if you visit and things have changed please post details on this page for which we say thanks in advance.

dave proc
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 81.107.12.123

Posted on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 09:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

In Bristol for week - am bit inexperienced bottom

(Message edited by admin on February 17, 2018)

Rigger
Username: Rigger

Post Number: 124

Posted on Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 10:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Just a reminder - this page relates to the Bristol and Bath area as a whole, not just to the Tormarton picnic area which is featured in the header - and with respect to Tormarton please read my earlier message below, particularly relating to parking in the area where Traffic Wardens continue to issue fixed penalty tickets for parking on the approach road to the picnic area (which remains closed) and also for staying over the limited time on the main A46 road.

Big R
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 109.145.1.122

Posted on Friday, January 15, 2016 - 01:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Man in Wolf van seeks long, deep hard penetration tonight.

mr doodles
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.132.217.204

Posted on Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 01:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

was there this morning got fucked nice and hard

mr doodles
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.132.217.204

Posted on Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 01:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

looking for guys 65 plus for action

Rigger

Post Number: 84

Posted on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 09:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The headline picture on this page is of the Cruising area at Tormarton - on the A46 just a quarter of a mile in the Bath direction from Junction 18 of the M4 Motorway.

As at 1 November 2015 the main car park at this picnic area remains closed.
Information says it is closed because it is owned by the Highways Agency, has become overwhelmed with litter and Highways Agency Staff refuse to be litter pickers.
Alternative parking is sparse. The area is used a great deal by car-sharing people during the week and they occupy whatever alternative space can be found. This is two laybys alongside the A46 itself.
There is an access road to the picnic area alongside the woods but it is also the access road to a Highways Agency weighbridge and test centre where HGV's are often brought for checking and for that reason the approach road has double yellow lines and is often visited by traffic wardens so DO NOT PARK ON THE ACCESS ROAD WITH THE DOUBLE YELLOW LINES - unless you want a penalty notice and a fine!!

The cruising takes place in the woods alongside this access road. They are extensive woods and beyond them some more woods overlooking the M4 and over the Severn valley reached by following a public footpath - the Cotswold Way.
Note though - the Cotswold Way is well used by hikers, the wooded area does not provide a lot of cover so keep an eye open for walkers at all times.

Happy Cruising - and if you visit and things have changed please post details on this page for which we say thanks in advance.

Pauljon68
Username: Pauljon68

Post Number: 2

Posted on Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 11:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, I will be in the Bristol area for a couple of weeks. Any nice older men who could accommodate for some discrete fun. 60 plus please ?. Paulr68@hotmail.co.uk

Blondereq
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 94.3.87.103

Posted on Saturday, May 09, 2015 - 10:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Heading here on Monday around 9.00am and looking to get fuxked n filled

Engjock
Username: Engjock

Post Number: 39

Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 09:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm coming down to the Bristol area on the 30th July and leaving on the 31st. Anybody fancy meeting at the M4 lay-by?

M4
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 37.152.46.194

Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 - 09:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Still very keen to get to meet a regular 'top' to use my holes. Very keen to please and available in local hotels. Used to frequent Jnc 18 a lot. Want to get fucked in the comfort of the hotel room. Genuine ad and will do whatever turns you on. Please, someone fill my holes.

Dirty Daddy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.45.17.203

Posted on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 03:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Older guy looking for guys 18-23 interested in scat and piss fun. nj525@yahoo.com

Shanelong
Username: Shanelong

Post Number: 5

Posted on Monday, August 12, 2013 - 02:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anybody up for a meet. Looking for someone to do all sorts to me x

Engjock
Username: Engjock

Post Number: 11

Posted on Friday, August 02, 2013 - 10:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Am coming down to the Bristol/Bath area on Monday late afternoon, and leaving on Tuesday mid-morning. If anybody fancies meeting at the M4 Junction 18 lay-by send me a message.

M4
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 37.152.46.194

Posted on Monday, July 08, 2013 - 08:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Always in hotels in Bristol area, Bradley Stoke and Patchway. Bi guy - 49 still very fit, ex squady with tats and eager to please. Looking for top for regular hotel meetings.

Dhg23
Username: Dhg23

Posted on Thursday, July 04, 2013 - 09:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anyone know of any good locations about in Bristol now a days.
I'm 22 and would like a good experience!
Private message me!

(Message edited by dhg23 on July 04, 2013)

Gloryfucked
Username: Gloryfucked

Post Number: 5

Posted on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 08:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi 18yo - Very interested!
Email me at amicus22@hotmail.co.uk and lets fix up

18yo
Username: 18yo

Post Number: 1

Posted on Monday, June 24, 2013 - 10:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi there im 18 yrs first timer would be looking too give and take any age Bristol and bath area

Gloryfucked
Username: Gloryfucked

Post Number: 4

Posted on Monday, May 27, 2013 - 05:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Older guy 60's genuine, horny, into just about anything - looking to meet hot young guys 18-22 in Bristol or Bath. Can accommodate.
If interested email me at amicus22@hotmail.co.uk Photos appreciated - mine in return.

Tallnthinguy
Username: Tallnthinguy

Posted on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 02:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello, what about in Bristol city itself? I have no car... anywhere to cruise?

jason sharp
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.221.168.72

Posted on Friday, May 03, 2013 - 10:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

any where 2 moro and time 25 year old

jason sharp
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.221.168.72

Posted on Friday, May 03, 2013 - 10:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

25 year old male looking for older guy 2 show me good time where best place and wot time

Paul James
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 89.242.32.164

Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2013 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Yorkie, If you used to stop at the A38 spot at Morton Valance or as I knew it Quigley layby then I bet I could have enjoyed your company sometime because I was a regular there maybe ten years ago (until I started to do local deliveries around Cheshire and Staffs) and had some great times there, I had a trip down there last year for a day out and wasn't disappointed, will be in that area soon so will deffinatly visit. keep safe Yorkie my friend.

Visitingbath
Username: Visitingbath

Post Number: 3

Posted on Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 04:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks a lot guys, I'll pay it a visit and be careful about the parking!

Rigger

Post Number: 1905

Posted on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 - 08:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I will just emphasise the comment below about parking. The car park is often full in the day with car-sharing commuters and there is a temptation to park on the approach road which has yellow lined restrictions. The wardens are mobile and don't turn up every day but would probably just be your bad luck to turn up on the day you are there. The layby on the main road has a time limit as well.

oxfdcokluvr
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 81.153.59.170

Posted on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 - 08:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Visitingbath,
If you exit M4 at J18 and head for Bath on the A46 it's the first right, sign posted to a picnic area. There is a large wooded area on the opposite side of the road.I called in last Saturday, there were loads of cars but no action.I walked quite a long way into the woods and didn't see another soul. It might be better later in the evening, it was about 6pm when I was there. Good luck!

engjock
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.22.225.132

Posted on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 - 07:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Visitingbath. Coming from J18 on the M4 towards Bath it is amost immediately on the right. There is a layby on the main road, or there is a fork in the road which takes you between the two wooded areas. Beware because it is restricted parking there. The second wooded area is the best for cruising.
Enjoy!

Visitingbath

Posted on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 - 05:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'll be visiting Bath next week. Please feel free to PM me....

Visitingbath

Posted on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 - 05:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi I'm visiting Bath next week. Does anyone have any directions to the J18 / A46 car park? I'd like to check it out....

Feel free to PM me...

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration