Lincolnshire Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Meet Men & Cruising Information » BRITAIN » ENGLAND » Lincolnshire « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

jamiehenson
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 90.212.255.239

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 10:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

message me 18 M
Just click on my underlined Username for a link.

(Message edited by admin on February 09, 2018)

Mechanic
Username: Mechanic

Post Number: 217

Posted on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 01:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Reference layby off A18/M180 at Scunthorpe.
First - if you come off M180 have to go along A18 to first roundabout and go back to the layby - known as Porkies Layby for some reason.
Second - has its moments. Often busy with trucks at night.
Third - BEWARE. A very recent comment elsewhere on the internet to watch out for a pick-up truck where the driver offers sex if you follow to a secluded place. Guy reporting says he took the offer only to end up in a lane with no through road and was confronted by pick-up drivers mates brandishing bricks who headed towards him. Unable to turn round he reversed at speed and got away with minor damage to car

Blackleatherwearer
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 87.102.22.203

Posted on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 01:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is the lay-by on the approach to Scunthorpe from M18 any good? If so when is the best time?

Gymbunny
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 81.109.172.204

Posted on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 04:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Does anyone cruise the Lincoln Central Sports Direct Gym? Does anything go on there? If so any days/times specifically and I assume it happens in the changing rooms/pool area?

Admin
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 139

Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 11:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

A17 LAYBY CRANWELL

There have been recent reports of people being homophobically abused in this layby at various times of the day.
One report indicating that the offenders followed him to another nearby layby and continued the abuse.

Some years ago this location was subjected to considerable homophobic activity with Guys being videoed in the woods and the videos in full colour with sound track being uploaded onto the internet.
Following Police action individuals were arrested and imprisoned and the material removed from the Internet.

In view of the recent issues, and its past history it would be advisable to be cautious when visiting this location. If you are subjected to abuse obtain vehicle details and if you have a dashcam attempt to get details uploaded.

This layby is on left of the A17 when travelling Eastbound and approximately one mile after the RAF Cranwell Airfield.

R U THE GUY?
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.29.86.179

Posted on Monday, August 29, 2016 - 10:47 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

a few years ago my mate and I had a leather clad biker guy visit us a few times at our Suffolk home and we had SUPERB HORNY TIMES and made a video of it all. Having found the video yesterday it reminded us of the fantastic times we all had. Feel sure he came from Lincoln and would love to hear from him again. please contact us at gallford@aol.com
Cheers

john porter
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.9.33.100

Posted on Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 01:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

that sounds fantastic would love to meet you make love do you wear stockings as well ,,,

sexyguy122
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 5.68.41.86

Posted on Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 11:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey does anyone still go to the bird watching spot at stamp end near the bottom of lincs fm car park?

Stevebates
Username: Stevebates

Post Number: 1

Posted on Friday, May 20, 2016 - 07:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Looking for discrete lincolnshire hook ups.

Desperate to suck my first cock. Also curious about watersports if that floats anyone's boat.

email me stevebatesalt@gmail.com

lincsguy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.18.160.193

Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2016 - 09:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

21 Year old straight guy still looking for some first time experiences. if you're interested Email me @ yorkshirered94@yahoo.com

Trunky
Username: Trunky

Post Number: 2

Posted on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 08:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

sorry got so horny forgot my location east coast louth Skegness Lincoln gainsborough Sheffield rotherham
Trunky !

Trunky
Username: Trunky

Posted on Monday, February 22, 2016 - 08:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

mature fit well hung guy seeks regular daytime fun btms smooth cd tv dressers younger sub! tell me what you want really really want1 safe anal only happy to go aat your pace (at first!) deep slow blow to a full afternoon naked and oiled!prefer accom but will do beach woods!
Trunky !

Lincsguy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.18.160.193

Posted on Saturday, December 26, 2015 - 09:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

21 Year old straight guy here looking for something new when the girlfriend is away. Email me @ yorkshirered94@yahoo.com

Grapeme
Username: Grapeme

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 11:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Any Dom lads want to come and abuse the fxck out of me now? was meant to be doing a play rape scene tonight but the one cancelled, and i have got myself well in the mood to be used hard, i can accom, i am a bit drunk, i like to smoke and now i want my arse to smoke, very few limits, got some good toys, come round get wasted or not just abuse and use me, fully genuine sub lad, average looking, very slim, tight butt, small cock but i dont want you sucking mine i want it bitten, slapped, beat, clothes ripped off, you can put your cum anywhere, but come and give me a seeing to and ill get you to refill,
im up and ready now, if you like raping though keep intouch and we can do it regular, group etc, or anyone who want to make real life films not like the norm soft crap,

Chrissyboy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.8.32.245

Posted on Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 06:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anyone around for fun tonight in lincoln

love2pleaseolder
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.126.6.217

Posted on Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 01:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

22 from lincoln looking for an older guy 50+ for me to be forcefed cock tie me up and deepthroat me one_eyed_turkey@hotmail.co.uk

Tslover
Username: Tslover

Post Number: 3

Posted on Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 08:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

33 married bi guy loves sucking cock wants to be abused by a ts/stud/big black got to be discreet cannot accomodate

Deanwalters1982@googlemail.com

(Message edited by Tslover on December 18, 2015)

Jake Young
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.24.100.118

Posted on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 12:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Around for a week looking to such some serious cock, email me jake_young303@yahoo.Co.uk

Avilincs
Username: Avilincs

Posted on Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

19 y/o University Student
Bottom/Fem/CD
very open minded
willing to do anything
Looking for Men, Groups, Couples etc
Can't Acommodate but will visit or outdoors/car
Experienced
Clean D+D Free
Have also seen a lot about Stamp End , so if any hung tops are wanting to meet me there any time email me ;) my username @outlook.com in case you cant see it ;)

paulgay
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.153.118.44

Posted on Friday, July 03, 2015 - 08:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anyone in Lincoln want to meet today or over the weekend for some fun? I'm 24 need to suck a dick.

email me paulwinters097@gmail.com

Toplincs
Username: Toplincs

Post Number: 5

Posted on Monday, June 29, 2015 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Heading down to Stamp End tonight for a wander around midnight. Will be around the rowing club if anyone fancies hooking up.

Toplincs

Post Number: 4

Posted on Sunday, June 28, 2015 - 07:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Stamp End: Wouldn't exactly describe it as "jumping". There tend to be people around at weekends more than during the week. Mixed crowd. Any time from 8pm to Midnight - There's no street lights in the wooded area so unless it's a clear night it tends to be over by the time its truly dark. Another area to meet people is by the rowing club on the other side of the street if it's gone dark then go find a quiet dark space.

lookinggay
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 31.79.225.141

Posted on Friday, June 26, 2015 - 12:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

How many people go to stamp end? i've never been before! how often? If I just turn up will people be there?

D Matthew
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.25.196.225

Posted on Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 01:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Never had Gay sex before, so I'm looking for somebody to help me experiment within the next hour. Burton Road area in Lincoln.

funnow
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.132.224.156

Posted on Monday, June 22, 2015 - 09:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anyone around Stamp End now? Will be there from 10pm for half an hour between the tower and the first bench down the path.

Older_lover_lincs
Username: Older_lover_lincs

Posted on Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 12:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Younger guy looking for 2 older tops for fun, older the better, message me for chat. spunkslincs@hotmail.co.uk

(Message edited by older_lover_lincs on June 22, 2015)

Toplincs

Posted on Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 11:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Can usually do the same. Days or night?

sexyguy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.9.183.31

Posted on Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 11:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Toplincs usually Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays! What about u?

Toplincs

Posted on Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 01:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sexyguy when are you usually around Stamp End?

sexyguy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.9.183.31

Posted on Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 12:12 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello looking for gay guys in Lincoln I'm 19 and looking for some hot sex in cruising spots! ;) stamp end is where you'll usually find me!

dressed in panties
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.151.19.159

Posted on Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 06:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Will be at the a17 sleaford lay by tonight dressed if anyone's around

LincolnUni
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 109.176.234.29

Posted on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 06:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, if anyone wants to chat to a 20 year old Lincoln student then go over to **********

As indicated in the information pages messages which include personal contact details such as Skype, Kik or other networks Usernames will be edited or refused - in much the same way as messages which include mobile telephone numbers.

If you wish to give contact details to Guys then it must be at your own risk via private message, email or word of mouth when you meet.
Some help with contacting others is given in the information pages

(Message edited by rigger on April 21, 2015)

f_farraday
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 94.196.194.204

Posted on Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 01:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, all.

I'm 27 years old and when I shave I have been told I look younger. I am bi-curious and never been with a lad before and I want to try. I'm from Scunthorpe and I was hoping to find a glory hole to suck someone's dick but the closest I have found is in Lincoln and I can't travel.

I'd like to see if I could find preferably a young lad, or perhaps more than one, to chat with and possibly meet for fun. The types I prefer are:

thin/slim
muscly/hunky
emo
girly boy
athletic
or similar

If that sounds like you and you don't mind teaching me, then let me know!

Just click on my name for an email link.

(Message edited by rigger on April 18, 2015)

18_chubby
Username: 18_chubby

Posted on Monday, April 06, 2015 - 06:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

btw if anyone wants to get in contact message me at jharms@hotmail.co.uk

18_chubby
Username: 18_chubby

Posted on Monday, April 06, 2015 - 02:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm 18 and a bit chubby. Staying here for another night, looking for guys 50+ (old guys turn me on)

WannaTry
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.29.93.14

Posted on Monday, April 06, 2015 - 01:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm 23 years old straight guy , looking to try some fun with clean dicks from 20 to 40 years old . I am available very early in the morning from Monday to Friday . Please only descreet sex . contact me goldystarly@gmail.com

charles..... a. brown phd
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 81.147.111.77

Posted on Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 09:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am more than interested in sucking a gays dick and he sucking me I am a gay virgin 75 years old and I plead with all the gays out there give me a chance

hotfun68
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 81.135.87.236

Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 10:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi,
anyone for meet near Spalding? I'm 46.
mail me hotfun68@hotmail.co.uk

willij
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 109.146.8.90

Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 10:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, Lincolnlad.
Email me at willijay@hotmail.co.uk

LincolnLad
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.14.6.85

Posted on Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 07:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Young lad here, never done this before but really wanna suck a cock for the first time, always been curious.

Would prefer a guy 45+ as old men just turn me on! Can't

Ra
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 90.192.71.2

Posted on Monday, February 09, 2015 - 11:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi in Lincoln tomro, looking for fun if anyone interested

unilad
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 213.205.253.114

Posted on Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 08:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lincoln Uni straight guy, in the library open to any ideas ;) in here until midnight maybe later

rimisc
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.25.233.26

Posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 12:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Looking for top man fro spalding. I'm 37.
rimisc@inbox.lv

SprintVanman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 213.205.230.10

Posted on Thursday, November 13, 2014 - 01:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Nervy bi guy looking for clean cocks around louth area during week days whilst working in the area. Not into receiving, just giving Wanks mainly maybe more.

Won't approach!

Unisex
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 91.84.127.208

Posted on Thursday, November 06, 2014 - 01:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey uni student you still up for some fun?

Jai J
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 31.205.0.194

Posted on Wednesday, November 05, 2014 - 07:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

18 Y/O University student looking to receive anal sex and give oral, can not accommodate but will happily go to yours if you can accommodate.

avilincs@outlook.com

windsorlad1946
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.167.192.58

Posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Overnighting in Lincoln city next Wednesday and looking for a fit 50+ to share some fun

louthguy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.137.3.220

Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 07:51 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Looking for fun. I use louth gym weekday mornings.if you can accom.

Mechanic
Username: Mechanic

Post Number: 165

Posted on Sunday, August 24, 2014 - 11:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lincsguy - I pass that way from time to time but nothing in the pipeline at present.
Usually Monday towards Kings Lynn around 11am and Thursday towards Newark around 1pm.
Usually park in the southbound side but have also tried the other side where the Smallholding and horses are.
What sort of times are you about?

Lincsguy57
Username: Lincsguy57

Posted on Saturday, August 23, 2014 - 10:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Trucker looking for meets daytime in A17 layby, Sleaford, I'm 58, I park on both sides of the road. I travel through Lincolnshire every day, plenty of room in truck, curtains etc

Rigger
Username: Rigger

Post Number: 2484

Posted on Tuesday, August 12, 2014 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Caution: A17 Cranwell Layby

We have been told that there was a recent incident where a Guy was injured and his vehicle damaged by the Occupants of a Land Rover type vehicle.
This is in addition to a similar incident a few weeks back.

A further comment made elsewhere suggests that the driver of a car appears to be taking pictures on a mobile phone of other vehicles.

We can't confirm or verify this information but just advise visitors to the location to be on their guard.

Phaedrus
Username: Phaedrus

Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 04:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I've got lots of free time over the next couple of weeks. Up for fun with anyone but bikers or those with an interest in bikes / bikers would be a bonus. Grantham / Sleaford preferred but willing to travel

jonrw
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 90.217.26.21

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 09:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey! Looking for fun in Sleaford if anyone's up for it

Jason85
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.8.101.98

Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2014 - 02:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anyone want to meet for some fun tonight in Central lincoln looking for a top to abuse me a bit. I'm 6 ft 1 slim build. Ripped 6 pack etc 28. Good looking
email me @ A.berto1@outlook.com

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration