Glory Holes - Local Information Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Glory Holes - Local Information  

This is a page which can be used for information about Glory Holes
in the United Kingdom only please.
NB: Glory Holes are generally accepted as holes of reasonable size where it is possible to have action through them.
Smaller holes, where action is not possible are essentially referred to as Spy Holes

Making Gloryholes is often classified as criminal damage and individuals caught doing so have been prosecuted.
In those circmstances messages encouraging others to create gloryholes or peepholes or messages where the writer claims to have created them will be refused for the writer's protection.

Recent messages to Gaybod have highlighted the demise of Gloryholes often as a result of over-exposure on websites so, it may be sensible, if you have gloryhole information to do so by mail or word of mouth.
Members can contact each other using the private message system and if members want Guests to contact them then they need to show their email address by going to their profile and removing the tick from the box which says do not show my email address.
Guests will need to put an email in box three when writing a message and this will produce their Username as underlined and by clicking on the Username they can be contacted by members and other Guests.

As it says on the header - this in an information page and not a page to arrange meetings
- the Cruising Information and Meet Men pages are there for that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Admin
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 169

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, March 16, 2018 - 10:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Some older material pre2017 has been deleted as, with the demise of Gloryholes and Spyholes much of the content from those dates is no longer accurate.

Dickturpin
Username: Dickturpin

Post Number: 1

Posted on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 02:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anybody know of any Glory Holes, or Spy Holes in the Aylesbury, Bucks area?

early riser
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.30.251.53

Posted on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 10:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

SPY HOLES any around London surrey toilets pubs etc just small holes not looking for glory any at ealing station parks ??? I know the Clapham holes

Ste
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 213.205.192.102

Posted on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 01:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Private Gloryhole available in East London (Bethnal Green) - proper wooden setup - expert mouth - love to edge and deepthroat. I am a med student - v good looking and can offer my ass too if you want it?
Email me if you wanna stop by: stud_ste2003@yahoo.co.uk

indian
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.25.62.29

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 11:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

SLOUGH shopping centre toilets near superdrug has holes

Gloryholefun098
Username: Gloryholefun098

Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 08:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have a private gloryhole at my house in Walton on Thames near Hersham station. I am bi but only suck don't tend to let myself be sucked and give great deepthroat. If interested mail gloryholefun098@gmail.com

Hole
Username: Hole

Post Number: 119

Posted on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 11:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Any further info re Feltham?.Send message privately .

clapham
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.30.251.113

Posted on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

got told there is a GH in Feltham Middlesex but don't know where station supermarket cinema ??? worth the look if local.

94jaya94
Username: 94jaya94

Posted on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 03:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Looking for glory holes in London...
94.jay.alexander.94@gmail.com

clapham
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.30.251.40

Posted on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 01:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

re Clapham cleaners check non stop take care

south london
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 109.149.43.63

Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 08:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Clapham Junction station, end of the bridge, small spyholes and ground level gap, worth a try

josh 26
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 95.148.92.39

Rating: 
Votes: 4 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 03:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

just had a bit of ott cottage action must admit I gave up on guy number seven as way to hot as the cott has two outer doors that regulars keep closed as well as glass in the roof so like a sauna. nice mix of blokes from a teen indian lad in shorts to a guy in his late 50's who wanted me to bite his knob he dident tell me he was about to spunk and just missed five huge spurts or should I say sprays over my shirt fucking amazing show. then sucked the indian lad as I played with his very cute arse. then a guy with a pencil thin dick but amazing dark pubes who asked if I would suck his nips and pull real hard till he shot a small lumpy load on the tiles. then a builder type who let me pull his stripe boxers down to his ankles and suck him dry cant think who I have left out lols but got so hot I had to call it a day and leave with very full balls made up for it with a ice cream!

josh 26
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 95.148.91.50

Rating: 
Votes: 15 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 11:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi guys I gave gaybod a good chance for over six months and dident get a single email!!! so rather use fabswingers etc as can post my mug shot and number from time to time. most guys don't even like txting as there gfs check there mobiles not that I send random sexual txts just how's u m8 let me know if you fancy a drink etc this even freaks blokes out fucking mad as I could be a m8 from work. I have met a lot of younger gay married lads with kids who where to scared to admit there sexuality even in 2017!!! must admit don't get that as just fucks up there wifes lives along with there own. and plenty of gay for pay lads also a bit of a scam. but I have met up with bouncers doormen policeman footie thugs chavs etc who are not what you would expect as mostly bottoms who are as gentle as fuck under there drag! came out at 14 with no problems from friends or family but have never wanted a gay lifestyle of clubs and bars iam not saying that iam not proud to be gay but there are many shades of gay!!! shame its just the stereo types who get shown on tv. or have to look like sex gods not the guy with spots who works in Tesco and lives at home who I would be more then happy to have sex with if not more! so don't think us younger guys have it easy like mr crisp we are still looking for the great dark man! only to find scene queens and muscle marys. still no info on recent blocked holes I will give up asking and stick to the two I know one only a spy hole but fucking horny lols if anybody wants a TRUE STORY let me know but sorry no 10'inch cocks as yet. cheers josh

Ted_gay
Username: Ted_gay

Post Number: 190

Posted on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 12:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks Josh for the profile. I appreciate your frustration at having missed out on the public gh scene years ago. I missed out on the days when you could pick up a guardsman in Hyde Park for a few quid or even less, but that's because I'm into uniforms. Like you I don't look/dress gay and I prefer straight-looking guys or bisexuals to the usual types you see in the gay clubs. This is where public ghs came into their own. I had to chuckle at the lad who thought he was past it at 22. As I had no idea there even was a gay scene I was a virgin till 22! I'm now 72 so well past my sell-by date!

josh 26
Unregistered guest

Rating: 
Votes: 8 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 12:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi I have been a member in the past !!!! and got no emails so gave up. I was only asking where the recent blocked holes are not trying to cause a 3rd world war lols I am gay but straight looking and acting and not part of the London gay scene as it has no interest to me. I like the idear of meeting random normal guys in cotts or out cruising I work at a busy London station and see plenty of action in the toilets but as its my place of work I am not that stupid! and most of the daytime suits look very shiny with plucked eye brows sorry but not for me but each to his own. I could find that in any club or sauna. I like normal bi curious lads or builder types up to the age of 55 but as I am not looking for romance at this moment cotts and crusing are the best places. looks like my age group has missed out on rearly busy cotts and glory holes I want the excitement of the local chav or married guy who just want no strings fun. I am not into size or whats your stats crap or VGL just mister normal! and any race or size. met up with a irish lad on the scene who was told he was past it at 22!!! I am on other sights with my photos and mobile number so no way am I shy and I am not talking gaydar! my worst nightmare lols. I am not bad looking 6ft 7inch uncut dick I don't work out! but get told that I am fit I play football and rugby and drink in straight pubs as will not be put in a box! if I am bored I cruse over at ham fields but once again the same old guys so that's me!!! a out but non scene 26yr old fuck! bet this is a boring read . when I get a chance a will add a few true storys lets get gaybod back to how it was! cheers josh

Miserableassin
Username: Miserableassin

Post Number: 47

Posted on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 08:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Havent posted here for ages-used to a lot.I completely agree with virtually all of what has been posted on here re glory holes-particularly the comments of Ted Gay who Ive bumped into once or twice over the years.They used to be incredibly common at one time.All I can add is that if anyone has information to share then private messaging/emailing is the only way forward.I can only think of one "public" hole-which isn't accessible on foot-so would love to know-privately of course-of any more.

josh 26
Unregistered guest

Rating: 
Votes: 8 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 11:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

good on you gaybod for posting my coments I know it is a free sight but so is fabguys fabswingers etc I have looked on this since my teens as liked the random storys and postings of cottage action as well as the warnings for safety!!! but for the last few years it has slowly died a death. I only asked where the so called new glory holes had been blocked off as work in central London and wanted to check them out to see what venues I had missed! I know of two in public places. cant we all get gaybod up to the great sight it was in my youth by posting cottage info and our own real storys other then he had a huge cock etc yawn! I have just waited a hour for a married builder to show who I have met once but this is the 4th let down as he says he gets too shy but dosent have the guts to txt to say he had changed his mind so fucking rude! so this guy can keep his 7'inch cock for his wife he wants me to rim him and for me to spunk over his arse and then eat my load.end of the day he is a good looking real builder but also a prize twatt!

Ted_gay

Post Number: 189

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 01:04 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

When the glory-holes were there in public toilets we made use of them. Whoever made them were vandalizing the toilets, similar with graffiti, which also seems to have died out. However glory-holes were a danger for minors. I'd cover the hole with paper if a child came in the next cubicle, and I'm sure many others would do the same. However I don't see the point in encouraging people to create glory-holes when the authorities now cover them up almost immediately, and the whole culture has died out anyway. At the Clapham Junction portaloo years ago someone was very noisily making one (there were about 4 altogether between the cubicles) and he said: 'Could someone keep a look-out? I'm doing this for everyone's benefit'. Since video arcade booths have never existed in UK that is not likely to be a way of re-introducing the culture, especially if it would mean the adult book store wouldn't even get a license if it encouraged this sort of thing. Glory-holes in gay clubs/saunas are seldom used I find, and rather defeat the object of attracting straight/married guys, maybe if you're lucky even policemen, security guards, soldiers making use of them. An enterprising gay club could perhaps provide a cottage open to the public on its exterior wall and charge say a £1 entrance fee to the cottage (not to the club itself), and there could be purposely designed glory-holes in the cottage, but it would run into trouble with the law if minors were allowed to use it. I personally would fear to use public glory-holes nowadays with all the knife crime about. It doesn't bear thinking about what could happen if you were led on by a straight homophobic guy with a knife! Probably we are best being content with our memories or utilizing the few glory-holes in the saunas/gay clubs.

(Message edited by Ted_Gay on May 30, 2017)

Nw6bear
Username: Nw6bear

Post Number: 87

Posted on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 05:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi there 'i spy perv 26' Well, I see that Gaybod was prepared to post your comments!!

I don't think you realise that Gaybod is run entirely by volunteers on a rather antiquated piece of
'blog type' software. It is quite beyond this software to host the "sexual" media Apps you seem to
advocate. I can see you saying "Well, why not install such an App?". Gaybod's site is entirely free,
so where is the money coming from to pay a programmer to do this?

In any event do we really need any more Gaydars, Grind'rs, Growlr's etc.? Still, if you find Gaybod so
boring I suppose that you can move quite easily to one or more of these Apps, but it may cost you
some money!!!!

I do however agree with you on this endless search for Glory Holes. We are never going back to the
'old days' when nearly every public loo had at least a spy-hole. Even if one can be found, what is
the point of advertising it on 'sites' such as this just to alert the authorities to block it immediately?
The police and others in authority 'do' read these sites you know!

The saunas that you seem to get so upset about are now the only certain place to find a glory-hole
and not even all those have them. Still, that will cost you money too, as you have to pay for the
entrance!!!!

i spy perv 26
Unregistered guest

Rating: 
Votes: 9 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 04:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I must admit that I am very amused!!! by the glory hole situation so its ok to let people ask how they can locate them so for example sex in a public place is fine to openly admit too like the guy at Liverpool street station public toilets who trust me would be arrested if found out as I work at the station and the topic is spoken of at meetings. but how glory holes get there is a taboo subject so why post glory hole details its double standards you should remove the topic from your listing. gaybod could do with a re vamp where you can post mobile numbers and photographs not just boring shots of the outsides of various saunas. such a waste of a once good free sight but I am shure this will fall on deaf ears or not get posted. kind regards perv 26 (josh)

Admin
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 140

Posted on Sunday, May 28, 2017 - 11:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Please note the advice given in the header.
The current discussion has produced responses encouraging people to create holes and even confessing to have done so themselves.

Those message, as indicated in the header, have not been accepted for the protection of the authors

Rimmer
Username: Rimmer

Post Number: 26

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 09:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

(Message edited by rimmer on May 29, 2017)
I can resist everything except temptation.

i spy perv 26
Unregistered guest

Rating: 

Posted on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 03:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

so looks like folk tales and time wasters what a shock in the gay cruising world lols but still people will ask is there a local glory hole to me at ???? yawn rather ten turning in to super man turn in to handy andy diy s.o.s or should I say get tooled up over then bank holiday

Rimmer
Username: Rimmer

Post Number: 25

Posted on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 08:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Nice one Ted.
I can resist everything except temptation.

i spy 26
Unregistered guest

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 11:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

YES I MUST ADMIT THEAT IS A FUNNY STORY!!! BUT I STILL DONT KNOW OF THE RECENY GLORYHOLES THAT HAVE BEEN COVERD OVERR OR IS IT ALL TALK

Ted_gay

Post Number: 188

Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 10:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Wandsworth Council used to provide a glory-hole making service. Unofficially of course; a carpenter who worked for the Council made them all over the borough. As to old queens hogging the cubicles and drinking tea, a friend of mine went to a glory-hole cottage on the way to work and an old guy was in the next cubicle doing knitting. He asked my friend to pop over the road and get him a cup of tea from the café. My friend did this and pushed the tea under the partition, then went off to work. Coming home hours later he called at the cottage again. The old guy was still in there and said: 'I'm on the sleeves now, dear'. He didn't say if he dropped a few stitches when cocks came thru the hole!

i spy perv 26
Unregistered guest

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 11:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

can anybody tell me where the last new public glory holes where??? even if they got blocked off I can name three inn around London in the last six months. and there are still a few spy holes at London stations. public wanking is rife at waterloo and Liverpool st station toilets. if the cleaners turn a blind eye why not do the same to glory holes as they can be blocked up. must admit I blame the old gits who spent hours in them even with a flask of tea. I have drenched a few in my time as they refused to give others any chance. there are glory holes at london venues and a few regular boot fairs. so would love to know recent blocked holes??? as I cant think of one! the walls are no longer chipboard so not so easy to start a new one yes I know its naughty but so is cruising and that dosent stop anybody the same goes for openly wanking in gents but this will fool on deaf ears as there are no longer any bob the builders with the guts to make one just moaning queens

Nw6bear
Username: Nw6bear

Post Number: 86

Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 12:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I would think that is practically impossible for a video store to have booths with glory holes in the UK. There
are various licences that have to be obtained for even showing porno videos let alone 'public sex'.

Local Authorities (London Boroughs) have to opt to accept these bye-laws and you can bet that most of them would
do so if sex was being carried on - also it is short-sightedly seen as another channel to raise money, even if the
place has to shut down with the resultant loss of Council Tax.

I have heard that even a little porno-video shop that wants to show excerpts to a customer, have to pay a licence
fee of £18,000 p.a. upfront. No small businesses can afford to pay this! This is the reason that at least one sauna
in London closed

Ted_gay

Post Number: 187

Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

As far as I know glory-hole cubicles in adult bookstores/sex shops do not exist in the UK, and never have. I understand there is or was at least one in Amsterdam. I have never come across them anywhere, and on my many trips to USA I didn't know about them so never found them. Some enterprising adult sex shop should open one in London. However Westminster and the City of London would not allow such places because of their by-laws. It would have to be in one of the inner London boroughs like Camden, Lambeth (Vauxhall?) or Islington, for instance. No backroom type clubs were allowed in Westminster or the City of London either.

A few sex shops had individual video booths, not an arcade like in USA and no chance of a glory-hole. They were more like phone kiosks.

(Message edited by Ted_Gay on May 23, 2017)

where are they?
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.176.177.0

Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 07:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ted, I have never seen any 'video cubicles attached to adult sex shops/book stores' in UK, have you? If you know of any, please let us know where..

Ted_gay

Post Number: 186

Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 02:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

When glory-holes are made nowadays they are very quickly covered up by the local authority or venue. This used not to be the case. Of course creating them is vandalism, a criminal offense. I still think the best solution, perfectly legal, and which would protect minors and allow straights and married guys to use the facility, would be glory holes in video cubicles attached to adult sex shops/book stores. As you would pay to use the cubicles for a certain amount of time, it would prevent people hogging the same cubicle for hours on end.

i spy perv 26
Unregistered guest

Rating: 

Posted on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 03:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

there would still be glory holes in and around London but people expect them to turn up like magic!!! the same goes for spy holes, cant see the point in them at saunas as its not going to be the married guy who lives down your road on the other side of the wall! there is plenty of scope for new holes at stations supermarkets etc but looks like no handy men willing to start the job. so guys stop asking and look for good venues with no cameras busy London bars and huge supermarkets and stations

Ted_gay

Post Number: 185

Posted on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 12:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

As far as I know there are no glory-holes in adult bookstores or cottages anywhere in London. They never existed in adult bookstores, and the ones in cottages are a thing of the past. Even in gay venues where there are some, they are rarely used. Like backrooms/darkrooms, cruising grounds, etc. things like Gaydar seem to have produced a new gay generation who know nothing of glory-holes etc.

Dave Lansing
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 81.202.139.73

Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 12:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ted I lived in Lexington Kentucky in USA a big college town. There was a large book shop that had at least 15 cubicles the second from last had a large glory hole on each side. That one was ony used by str8 guys (who knows but they certainly appeared as str8.) Trust me most came in for head many to see what rimming felt like and some fucked ass supplying there own condom man did I have fun in that both

Dlpy1
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 81.106.12.9

Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 12:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Any glory holes or spy holes around Liverpool St, or Stratford/Forest Gate?

Want some cock!

Dlpy1@hotmail.com

Ted_gay

Post Number: 184

Posted on Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 05:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Are there ANY adult bookstores with video arcades with gloryholes as in American porno films. I believe there are some in Amsterdam and other places in Europe. I am not aware of any in London.

d_essex
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 109.201.133.100

Posted on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 05:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Looking for glory holes in South Essex.

Guests who wish to be contacted can either put their email address in the box beneath their Username when posting a message (there Username will then be underlined and clicking on it creates an email link) or put their email

(Message edited by ukbear on April 15, 2017)

Mattew
Username: Mattew

Posted on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 09:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Can someone tell me of any gloryholes in London (center or hammersmith)?
I look for real ones in toilets or even sex shop
I have a nice cock and would love to try one out.
matteo.rossi100@yahoo.com

Tacapund
Username: Tacapund

Post Number: 2

Posted on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anyone know the best gloryhole in Manchester?

Londonlad101
Username: Londonlad101

Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 03:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Any men here in the East London Essex borders/area near to South Woodford, Chingford, Leytonstone etc need a gloryhole meet, please email me at londonlad101@live.co.uk cheers

JasonBrown
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.132.238.242

Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 04:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

There is a private gloryhole in Reading, walking distance from train station, in the city centre.
Email me for details

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration