Southampton - Pink Broadway Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Saunas » Britain » England » South & South East » Southampton - Pink Broadway « Previous Next »

Please post your comments in a polite and courteous manner.
Messages which contain personal and abusive remarks are not acceptable.

All information and opinion is that of the writer only and cannot be verified.

If you experience problems or have complaint when visiting any venue ensure that these are brought to the attention of the Management at the time or immediately afterwards.

Gaybod is not a platform for anonymous complaint

Finally - when you do visit a Sauna say you saw it previewed on Gaybod

Click on the Map Co-ordinates to be taken to Google Maps and choose your route to the site by car, public transport etc.

Pink Broadway:
79/80 East Street, Southampton SO14 3HQ
Tel: 02380-238804

http://www.pink-broadway.com/

Opening Hours Sunday->Thursday 13:00-22:00 Friday & Saturday 12:00-24:00
Co-ordinates 50.901778 -1.399389

FACILITIES: Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi, 2 Communal Rooms (One Playing Video's & One Dark and Mysterious), Private Rest Rooms.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

D_man
Username: D_man

Post Number: 2

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, August 27, 2017 - 08:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Fancy going to pink broadway in Southampton anyone interested in meeting up

Kinkywinky
Username: Kinkywinky

Post Number: 2

Posted on Saturday, July 13, 2013 - 02:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Are there any glory holes at Pink Broadway?

prestonparkbrighton
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 81.106.127.0

Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 - 09:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

pink broadway, soton.
i want to thank the very friendly staff when i went there for the first time (( i have been to loads of others )).. very clean and tidy,clean sauna ans steam room, very big private rooms and nice to see the beds at a proper height, not just bean bags or plastic mattresses on the floor. lots of dark places, condoms and lube in every room. and someone cleaning up all the time... i even got a history of the building from the manager -- it was an old cinema, so it is a big building--.. free re-admission all day and coffee at a good price... going back next time i am in soton.. many thanks to all there.. S.

Fillmyholes
Username: Fillmyholes

Post Number: 1

Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 09:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi all, I am going to visit Pink Broadway in soton next week and need some advice from someone wh has been, this will be my first time at a sauna and don't know what to expect, I will be on the prowl for cock, and want to be fucked for the first time, do the sauna supply lube and condoms? Or is it bring your own, I hear there are gloryholes, I can't wait and also lots of group action, any advice appreciated.}}}

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration