Edinburgh - Steamworks Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Saunas » Britain » Scotland » Edinburgh - Steamworks « Previous Next »

Please post your comments in a polite and courteous manner.
Messages which contain personal and abusive remarks are not acceptable.

All information and opinion is that of the writer only and cannot be verified.

If you experience problems or have complaint when visiting any venue ensure that these are brought to the attention of the Management at the time or immediately afterwards.

Gaybod is not a platform for anonymous complaint

Finally - when you do visit a Sauna say you saw it previewed on Gaybod

Click on the Map Co-ordinates to be taken to Google Maps and choose your route to the site by car, public transport etc.

Steamworks:
5 Broughton Market, Edinburgh EH3 6NU
Tel: 0131 477 3567

http://www.steamworks-sauna.co.uk/

Opening Hours Daily 11:00-23:00
Co-ordinates 55.957583 -3.192500

FACILITIES: Sauna, Steam Room,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Sucksuck
Username: Sucksuck

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 04:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It was really good I loved the Huge things and sucked many and even one Scottish let me swallow all his cum and the other was behind me trying to do me..I screamed !!!

(Message edited by sucksuck on September 27, 2017)
yuky canon

Saunareviewer
Username: Saunareviewer

Post Number: 24

Posted on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 11:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Facilties: 2/5 Poor & in need of a refurbishment especially around the wet areas. The steam room was a nice size & layout but was dilapidated. The jacuzzi was small & generally the wet area was damp & dank needing an airing out or extractor fans.

The cruising areas were dimly lit. Most frustrating of all was the lockers only entry fee. Entry gets you a locker, but if you want somewhere private to go you must pay extra for a private cabin. The cabins are nothing special so why must you pay extra for them?

Staff: */* I don't recall.

Clientele: 3/5 A mixed age range from early 20's up to the older spectrum. All white but some foreign nationalities.

Overall: 2.5/5 My visit was during August 2013's Edinburgh Festival during a weekday afternoon. The foreign clientele may be less in evidence out of season. This sauna is more central than it's competitor & attracts a younger demographic but it really gives off the impression that it's not trying. A refurbishment might have occurred since, but the website's lack of photos indicates not.

I came away with a negative impression due to the run down wet areas & the extra charges for private cabins. The main sauna in Scotland's capital should be achieving more. Edinburgh's gay scene is small & this isn't a 'destination' venue but there are few other options.

Zed
Username: Zed

Post Number: 4

Posted on Sunday, February 14, 2016 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks ukbear. Dj47's post had been there a while with no update. A review would still be nice if you (or anyone else) happened to call by.
Zed

(Message edited by Zed on February 14, 2016)

Zed
Username: Zed

Post Number: 3

Posted on Sunday, February 14, 2016 - 12:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did Steamworks Edinburgh ever re-open? If it did, may we have a short review, please? Perhaps from some-one reasonably local, for the benefit of anyone who might travel a distance to Edinburgh for some event in the hope of finding a place in which discreetly to relax afterwards?
Zed

Yes Zed, it is open as the website implies, although the Facebook entry doesn't seem to be that active. Anyhow I used one of my free calls to find that it is open, today at least!

(Message edited by ukbear on February 14, 2016)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration