Birmingham - Unit 2 Sauna Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Saunas » Britain » England » Midlands » Birmingham - Unit 2 Sauna « Previous Next »

Please post your comments in a polite and courteous manner.
Messages which contain personal and abusive remarks are not acceptable.

All information and opinion is that of the writer only and cannot be verified.

If you experience problems or have complaint when visiting any venue ensure that these are brought to the attention of the Management at the time or immediately afterwards.

Gaybod is not a platform for anonymous complaint

Finally - when you do visit a Sauna say you saw it previewed on Gaybod

Click on the Map Co-ordinates to be taken to Google Maps and choose your route to the site by car, public transport etc.

Unit 2 Sauna:
Far East Building, 78 Lower Essex Street, Birmingham, B5 6SN
Tel: 0121-622-7070

http://www.unit2sauna.info/

Opening Hours Daily 12:00-23:00
Co-ordinates 52.472000 -1.895861

FACILITIES: Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, Cinema, Cubicles, TV & Coffee Lounge

LOCATION: Some Street Parking, Lower Essex St./Bromsgrove St. Off Street Parking- Open Parking also Buses Nearby

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Saunareviewer
Username: Saunareviewer

Post Number: 6

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 11:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Facilities: 3/5 Adequate but not exciting, Jacuzzi is a reasonable size. I visited in 2013 & remember being given a pair of flip flops to walk around in, the floor is tiled & very slippery.

Staff: */* No recollection of incidents good or bad.

Clientele: 4/5 Quite friendly bunch, & very mixed demographics. I like lots of diversity & this place had it in spades on a Sunday afternoon. Chatted with a hot lanky black dude for a while & had sex with a cute skinny Asian twinky who was so thin I could of hung him out to dry on the washing line afterwards. Their was plenty of choice if I'd wanted seconds.

Overall: 4/5 I'd be disappointed if it was quite as their isn't much to do over than chat or have sex. Luckily the choices on a Sunday afternoon are plenty. I could easily of picked up a 2nd scrawny Asian twink & drilled his horny young brains out if I'd been inclined as others were circulating. The one I had certainly knew about it, he was the cutest of an impressive bunch. I was in a ruthless horny mood!

Engjock
Username: Engjock

Post Number: 23

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 10:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Another good two day visit to Unit 2 in Brum.
I was there the weekend before last on both Friday afternoon at 5-6.30ish and Sat afternoon at about 3-5ish. Both times it was busy. On the Friday I had two good fucks with a couple of guys, both had great cocks and while the second one only lasted a few minutes, while he was in me he definitely gave me a good seeing to. On the Saturday a young lad gave me a great blow-job in the sling room and then we went to a room where he continued worshipping my cock. He wanted me to fuck him and seeing as he had been so attentive to me it seemed rude not to! V nice tight arse and he seemed to like what I did to him.
Will be back again.

engjock
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 89.241.89.77

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 07:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I went to Unit 2 over the weekend and have to agree with Brand. What a fantastic place it is; extremeley clean, excellent decor and facilities and not expensive at all. The finishing touch is that they supply good quality flip flops. It's the first time I've ever had them supplied by the sauna and it is so much nicer than padding round in bare feet, particularly in the dark rooms where you're not too sure what you're treading in! Had two great sessions there and met some great guys. Also had a great fuck on the Saturday. My only slight gripe is that te films were rather tame - certainly not R18.
Definitley amongst my top 5 saunas and will be back next time I'm in Brum. Cheers guys!

engjock
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.22.234.138

Posted on Sunday, February 17, 2013 - 01:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Brand (plus any other guys from Brum.)
Thanks for the message about Unit 2 Sauna. I am coming down to central Birmingham for the Friday and possibly Saturday nights and was wondering what Unit 2 is like. Could others please comment?
Glad to know that the 'fit lads' aren't up their own arses. I hope that one or two might like to be up mine insetead!

Brand
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 78.40.152.129

Posted on Friday, January 11, 2013 - 04:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Went to Unit 2 in Birmingham for the 1st time, will definately be back. Much cleaner, friendlier and cheaper than any of the London Charriots and some well fit lads that aren't right up their own arses!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration