Chelmsford - Suite.429 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Saunas » Britain » England » East Anglia » Chelmsford - Suite.429 « Previous Next »

Please post your comments in a polite and courteous manner.
Messages which contain personal and abusive remarks are not acceptable.

All information and opinion is that of the writer only and cannot be verified.

If you experience problems or have complaint when visiting any venue ensure that these are brought to the attention of the Management at the time or immediately afterwards.

Gaybod is not a platform for anonymous complaint

Finally - when you do visit a Sauna say you saw it previewed on Gaybod

Click on the Map Co-ordinates to be taken to Google Maps and choose your route to the site by car, public transport etc.

Suite.429:
54-55 Viaduct Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1TS
Tel: 01245 698 131

http://www.suite429.co.uk/

Car Park Opposite

Opening Hours · Mon: CLOSED Tue:->Thu: 10:00-20:00 Fri: & Sat: 10:00-22:00 Sun: 12:00-1800
Co-ordinates 51.734917 0.465611

FACILITIES: Sauna, Steam Room, Tanning
LOCATION: Parkway Car Park Opp. - Chelmsford BR Station5 minutes walk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Josh26
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 81.153.203.197

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 09:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Visiting this Friday afternoon. Young, smooth btm lad. Hope to see lots of tops there.

Draatsie
Username: Draatsie

Post Number: 7

Posted on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 04:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

really wish I lived closer, this place I love the sound of, and when I'm down that way in 2018 I would love to visit.

Tom29
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sounds good. Will be visiting Dec 8th 2pm to 5pm. Come n have some fun guys.

madM
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.132.115.58

Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 04:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It would be great to go there one day (fridays are the busiest in my opinion) and be involved in an Orgy with everyone getting sucked and maybe fucked also.

Tom29
Unregistered guest

Posted on Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 07:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi.Friday pm are great noon to 5.30ish. Been there last few weeks, lots of fun

S
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 94.12.195.82

Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 09:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

21 year old top planning to go there this week any one going there soon?
Never been there should i give it a try?

Jammy2600
Username: Jammy2600

Post Number: 1

Rating: 
Votes: 3 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 08:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Had a very good experience with suite 429. i'm 22 yrs old and this was my first time going to a gay sauna so i booked a massage to get myself warmed up. I got there about 10 minutes early but it wasnt a problem and my masseuse was able to start my massage immediately. The massage room is very modern and well decorated. The massage itself was also very intense and sensual. It got me very hot and horny, so i immediately went into the sauna afterwards.

the sauna is also very modern with all-black marble seats and black walls, my only complaint would be that the seats were extremely slippery because of this. There were a couple men masturbating casually with each other which was hot. i sat on the other side of the room and waited till i got really sweaty and joined in with them.

Later i went downstairs to the Jacuzzi to take a break. It was a very nice Jacuzzi. One of the men from the sauna followed me and gave me a blowjob in the Jacuzzi. He then invited me up to the crusing rooms and continues sucking my cock. He was an older guy maybe around mid 30s but i didnt care because it felt so good. I could hear a few other men masturbating to the sounds of my moans outside of the room which was hot. He wanted to fuck me but i declined so we went back to the sauna together and started jerking off. A group of maybe 5 other men came in right after and we all had an extremely horny wank session, it was so hot and i eventually exploded with a massive cumshot while my asshole was being fingered by another man.

After that i went down to the showers and the man that sucked my cock followed me into the showers and started eating my ass whilst jerking off. It felt good and i allowed him to finish himself off. After that he slapped my ass and walked back into the sauna. I finished my shower, put on my clothes and bought some snacks from the vending machine before leaving. Great experience, nice clean facilities and horny as fuck customers. would definitely go again.

for the visitor
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 109.150.116.87

Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 03:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

well they should learn that if they are terse with visitors they will lose them and their money.If there's a bell there, why shouldn't it be rung? Find a place with considerate staff who understand that first-time clients must be specially welcomed.

Prospective Visitor
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 90.212.220.98

Posted on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 11:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

On balance, I'm sure it is a nice place to visit, and it sounds like it has very good facilities. I think the person at reception seemed annoyed that I rang the bell, as they already knew I was there. I didn't realise that he was in the treatment room next to it. I did apologise for this, but as I was already feeling nervous I did feel a bit uneasy. Perhaps we had got off on the wrong foot. Perhaps in future I would consider seeing if anybody would like to enter at the same time as me, so I would feel less nervous. Hopefully this comment is more balanced. The sauna seems to be in an ideal location,close to both train and transport links.

Prospective Visitor
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 90.212.220.98

Posted on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 11:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, unfortunately didn't receive the friendliest welcome by the rather terse person at the entrance, so felt discouraged from entering.

Bisex Bisex Bisex
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 79.77.66.116

Posted on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 01:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

They have a hot tub as well since June I think when they went a full refurb. New showers, new lounges, new masseurs. All very clean and nice. Not a fault .

essexone
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.130.218.160

Posted on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 09:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Nice place, very clean tidy, good facilities

yes there are gloryholes there and private room

Peter Hubourt
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 95.150.252.210

Posted on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 09:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I've been twice now. First time I was the only one there. Went this evening around 6.30. There were 2 others there but couldn't even strike up a conversation. Will try it once more as it's a nice clean place. Will try & go on Thursday around 2.30pm. }}

mike williams
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.23.172.244

Posted on Sunday, September 03, 2017 - 05:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

its time i got back to being a bottom, had a break now missing it a lot, so i will start going to chelmsford, late 60's

Djork
Username: Djork

Post Number: 4

Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 - 04:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Can now receive private messages! X

Easyrob
Username: Easyrob

Post Number: 5

Posted on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 02:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi
djork

you send me a message I cannot reply here is my email ..... CLICK ON Easyrob on left. Not a good idea to show your email addresses in Messages

(Message edited by ukbear on August 30, 2017)

Djork

Posted on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 11:49 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Suite 429 is fab at lunchtimes Tuesday with a lot of fun going on.
I love getting ready and waiting in the dark rooms for guys to come and join me.
If a beginner let me know and glad to give you a hand X

Hung bi
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 213.205.251.199

Posted on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 06:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi there are glory holes here, I will be making my way there now

Queery
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.150.235.247

Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Marlon
that's the question I asked back on 12
May but never got an answer- however NW6bear doesn't mention any GH so my guess is probably none there.

Marlon rainford
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 5.80.178.159

Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 05:50 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Just wondered if this place has any gloryholes? Cheers

Suffolk Visitor
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 79.67.196.67

Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm definitely interested in visiting soon. Would be good to know what days and times are best to plan a visit

Essexguy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 77.103.171.87

Posted on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 10:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi I am 41 I am abit nervous as never been to a sauna before but I just wonder if I undressed and showed myself in my g string then naked would someone come and help me out

Ukbear
Username: Ukbear

Post Number: 141

Posted on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 04:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Dilphil

Yes, some people can feel a bit guilty the first time - don't worry, you will feel
comfortable with it in time, if that is what you feel you want.

Sometimes it is a good idea to tell the person that it is your first time and then
they should be a more considerate, but unfortunately, some guys are a bit selfish
about this.

Jag95
Username: Jag95

Posted on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 11:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, I'm a virgin and wondering about paying it a visit for my first time. Any recommendations for when best to visit?

Paul76
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 77.103.171.87

Posted on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 04:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi am a virgin and want to vist soon any older guys out there want to show me the ropes

Dilpihil
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.142.244.86

Posted on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 04:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Just came today and lost my virginity to an older guy I did not feel that nice is that normal?

Dilphil
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.142.244.86

Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 08:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi I'm a virgin and looking to come soon ! Do I need to bring lube and a condom if I get lucky as I want to be protected and what is the chances I will get lucky

bimale121
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.167.235.63

Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 09:50 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi guys, i love to feel a dildo in my arse and have never had a real cock fuck me......i am a bi male and love to fuck.....anyone interested in a meet up here one wednesday afternoon?????

Hung bi
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 213.205.251.139

Posted on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 03:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

25 year old well built well hung top bi will be here Monday lunch time..... Who's up for some real fun

Private Student
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.161.38.179

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 03:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thinking of coming this week, anyone recommend best day, 22 y/o here

westonc316@gmail.com
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 96.40.180.128

Posted on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 10:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi guys thinking about attending the sauna In a few weeks time when I'm back near Chelmsford, I just was wondering if someone could give me a run down on what it's like?
Like is it okay to walk around with a hard on? Because I certainly would have one!
Is everyone naked or do they use towels?
How would you approach someone?
Are there glory holes?

Young&Hung
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.9.178.69

Posted on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 09:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Visited for the first time and WOW what a experience. Went in on a Friday evening about 8.30 and was about 5/6 people in side. Went into the sauna and was offered a massage which was great then as things progressed he ended up swallowing me! Would defo recommend to anyone who's thinking about it!

John Styman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.144.97.0

Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was wondering if anyone using this sauna has a taste for sub/dom flavor to their play. (tall, muscular, 50yo - sub)

Queery
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 31.49.149.72

Posted on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 08:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, can anyone tell me if this place has GH cubicles please? It's something I rather like...
thanks.

Biguy27
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 95.144.247.119

Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 10:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi all, I use this place on a fairly regular basis and it's great, now they have had the jacuzzi installed it's even more fun, I will be in tomorrow at lunchtime, am 27 years old and consider myself in not too bad shape lol, nice cock that needs to be pleased, if you are free let me know !!!!

Bi guy 27
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 213.205.251.100

Posted on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 09:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi everyone I am a 28 year old fairly fit bi guy who will be at the sauna tomorrow lunch time, any body up for it ;-)

Gen Smith
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.11.251.52

Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 10:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Have been twice. Very clean. nice atmosphere, very relaxed.
Really enjoyed it.....MUST CUM AGAIN.

Nw6bear
Username: Nw6bear

Post Number: 28

Rating: 

Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2015 - 05:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have just visited Suite 429 [I didn't realise until someone told me that “Suite 429” reads “Suite GAY” when using the alphanumeric telephone code : 4=(G)HI: 2=(A)BC & 9=WX(Y)Z]. I suppose that you just have to have the type of mind to work that one out!

I was pleasantly surprised with the place, although rather small it has everything apart from a Jacuzzi, because that would be difficult to fit it in such a compact space. As the sauna has only been open a fairly short time, all the fittings and the general décor are clean and sparkling. The staff are also extremely nice and helpful.

The ground floor has the changing area with one of those machines dispensing cold drinks, peanuts, chocolate bars etc. The loo is on this floor and two showers with (see-through) glass splash guards. Upstairs in the very dark sauna probably seating 10 to 12 people and an even bigger tiled steam room with fluctuating light levels. On a slightly lower level are a number of cabins and an orgy area.

Due to the size of the place, it is very difficult to obtain any privacy, so if you are shy, perhaps this venue is possibly not for you - although there was sex going on. I was there on a Friday, late afternoon, and there were about 10 people over the couple of hours I was there – they were mainly a youngish crowd - some very nice looking lads - with a few middle aged guys. This is not the place that I would make a special journey to, as I wasn't lucky on the sex side ;-) but if you are in the vicinity, it is well worth a visit.

There is parking in the adjacent Fairfield Road Car Park which is pricey if you intend to stay more than 1 hour. £6 on a weekday, although much cheaper after 17:00 (£1). Saturdays and Sundays until 17:00 is £2.50.

Nw6bear
Username: Nw6bear

Post Number: 58

Posted on Friday, March 11, 2016 - 11:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Andy

This place has always been a gay sauna (Suite 429 even reads "GAY" in telephone speak". I would say that "hairdressing" is merely a sideline - not the main business.

Try it - you may like it.

Steve3636
Username: Steve3636

Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 08:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, anyone going this week?

Rick clarke
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.28.249.104

Posted on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 09:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi iam a bi 50 year old never been to a sauna gay sauna before, would this sauna be a good start for a shy male like me.
What would be a good time to go fo i have to book sauna.
Many thanks rick

Henry Fisher
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 94.193.211.197

Posted on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 10:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anyone sub 25 going today, I'm going to leave to go there soon?

Steveh36
Username: Steveh36

Post Number: 5

Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 08:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi,
would very much like to chat with anyone who visits suite 429, im looking to go myself but would like more info for a first time visit

David54
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 84.13.17.120

Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 11:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm a curious 60 yr old ( reasonably fit & don't look my age)
Looking to visit lunchrtime today,
Anyone interested in meeting?
I will need guidance!

Steveh36

Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 09:30 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

yes only to happy to chat with you, are you on swinging heaven?

Married28
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 79.77.85.93

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 09:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Steveh36: I don't hav an account as I'm married I don't want to put my email down incase she finds it hehe! If ur happy to give ur number I cud ring/txt or message me on here I'm happy to chat here more before or in a chat room?

Steveh36

Post Number: 3

Posted on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 01:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi,
sorry not available friday, can i send you a pm please?

Married28
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 11:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Steveh36: r u free on Friday I'm free all day! Hope I'm not too young for u I mean if u jst want someone to go with or hav fun with either is great with me I'm a bottom jst so u know!

Steveh36

Post Number: 2

Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 02:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, yes would like to go

Married28
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 12:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Steneh36: I'm looking to go for my first time too and dnt know what to expect would you like to go together?

jl
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.175.42.8

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 05:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Called in here for the first time last week and found this venue much as described,small but clean and friendly. Was quiet on my visit, just a couple of other guys around and I didn' t have a great deal of time to spare so couldn' t stay long.Nice facilities though and although I had no luck myself the experience was relaxing enough to get aroused and I enjoyed masturbating before leaving.

Andy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 31.49.92.61

Posted on Sunday, March 13, 2016 - 06:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks for the heads up I will tryto give it a go this week. Happy to report back to say how it was. Also maybe a strange question but do people wear swimming trunks?

No, they give you a towel to wrap around you, if you are shy ;-)

(Message edited by ukbear on March 13, 2016)

Andy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.129.44.4

Posted on Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 08:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is this place still a gay sauna? Everything online is like a barbers etc. I am close to the location and want to experience a sauna for the first time but not sure if this is the right place

essexone
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.162.241.148

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 08:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Been quite a few times, as above not the biggest place but very clean and there is everything there you could need for a fun few hours. The staff are really friendly and all in all it's a good place.

40 married
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.10.55.207

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 07:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I visited for the first time early on a Thursday morning. I was alo e sitting in the darkened sauna. I was naked and then two very young guys came in also naked and well endowed. It wasn't long before I found myself getting very hard. The youngest of the two guys moved towards me allowing his towel to slip and allowing me to see his enormous erect cock. With no words he slid his gorgeous lips over my own erection. As he moved up and down his friend stood next to me so that I could take him in my own mouth. He came within two minutes and it wasn't long before the youngster eating me was swallowing me. We swapped around for the next thirty or fourty minutes and arranged to meet the following week. Wow what a morning!

Djork

Post Number: 7

Posted on Monday, August 21, 2017 - 05:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well it was much fun mostly older guys who knew what they wanted and a young sexy very fit black guy. So come on young guns. Join the fun ...will be there on Friday X

Djork

Post Number: 6

Posted on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 08:51 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Going to suite 429 Chelmsford at lunchtime for a proper session.
Do come with me...happy to hold your hand!

Easyrob
Username: Easyrob

Posted on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 02:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi
am looking to go to Chelmsford429 tomorrow for the first time and shy and looking for a buddy to go with anyone the cost to get in there. am free 10am to 4pm .

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration