Chelmsford - Suite.429 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Saunas » Britain » England » East Anglia » Chelmsford - Suite.429 « Previous Next »

Please post your comments in a polite and courteous manner.
Messages which contain personal and abusive remarks are not acceptable.

All information and opinion is that of the writer only and cannot be verified.

If you experience problems or have complaint when visiting any venue ensure that these are brought to the attention of the Management at the time or immediately afterwards.

Gaybod is not a platform for anonymous complaint

Finally - when you do visit a Sauna say you saw it previewed on Gaybod

Click on the Map Co-ordinates to be taken to Google Maps and choose your route to the site by car, public transport etc.

Suite.429:
54-55 Viaduct Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1TS
Tel: 01245 698 131

http://www.suite429.co.uk/

Car Park Opposite

Opening Hours · Mon: CLOSED Tue:->Thu: 10:00-20:00 Fri: & Sat: 10:00-22:00 Sun: 12:00-1800
Co-ordinates 51.734917 0.465611

FACILITIES: Sauna, Steam Room, Tanning
LOCATION: Parkway Car Park Opp. - Chelmsford BR Station5 minutes walk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

John Styman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.144.97.0

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was wondering if anyone using this sauna has a taste for sub/dom flavor to their play. (tall, muscular, 50yo - sub)

Queery
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 31.49.149.72

Posted on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 08:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, can anyone tell me if this place has GH cubicles please? It's something I rather like...
thanks.

esxhung
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 31.52.193.223

Posted on Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 08:24 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm 28, athletic and will be here today for some Sunday fun

Biguy27
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 95.144.247.119

Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 10:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi all, I use this place on a fairly regular basis and it's great, now they have had the jacuzzi installed it's even more fun, I will be in tomorrow at lunchtime, am 27 years old and consider myself in not too bad shape lol, nice cock that needs to be pleased, if you are free let me know !!!!

Morbid101
Username: Morbid101

Post Number: 2

Posted on Monday, March 27, 2017 - 10:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anyone going today? hung 30yr old will be there at 12

Bi guy 27
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 213.205.251.100

Posted on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 09:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi everyone I am a 28 year old fairly fit bi guy who will be at the sauna tomorrow lunch time, any body up for it ;-)

Bijb70
Username: Bijb70

Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 09:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Bimarried30, i can only make wednesdays i am afraid, not around now though until the end of march beginning of April....you fancy a meet up then????

Bimarried30
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 79.77.85.93

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 11:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi bijb70 I would b interested in a submissive bi married bottom hope that's ok!? I'm free Thursday 2nd or Friday 3rd anytime!?

Bijb70
Username: Bijb70

Post Number: 1

Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 09:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Just registered on here and would like to maybe get a meet together with some like minded guys at suite 429. I am a bi guy who loves to be fucked and fuck.......I am quite shy ish but soon get over that once into things......looking for some fun meets at this sauna if anyone wants to play. I can play most wednesday lunch times and some other times.....let me know if you want to organise a meet. 1 or more would be great. Cheers for now

Morbid101
Username: Morbid101

Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 08:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anyone going to be there today about 12 noon 25-35?

Gen Smith
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.11.251.52

Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 10:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Have been twice. Very clean. nice atmosphere, very relaxed.
Really enjoyed it.....MUST CUM AGAIN.

Bijb70
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.164.56.183

Posted on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 09:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi guys was wondering if anyone was going to be in the sauna on a Wednesday around midday. My first visit and looking forward to it lots

Married28
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 11:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm still looking to go for my first time! I'm free any week day any daytime this week if there are any 20 to 35 year olds interested!? Hehe

Nw6bear
Username: Nw6bear

Post Number: 28

Rating: 

Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2015 - 05:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have just visited Suite 429 [I didn't realise until someone told me that “Suite 429” reads “Suite GAY” when using the alphanumeric telephone code : 4=(G)HI: 2=(A)BC & 9=WX(Y)Z]. I suppose that you just have to have the type of mind to work that one out!

I was pleasantly surprised with the place, although rather small it has everything apart from a Jacuzzi, because that would be difficult to fit it in such a compact space. As the sauna has only been open a fairly short time, all the fittings and the general décor are clean and sparkling. The staff are also extremely nice and helpful.

The ground floor has the changing area with one of those machines dispensing cold drinks, peanuts, chocolate bars etc. The loo is on this floor and two showers with (see-through) glass splash guards. Upstairs in the very dark sauna probably seating 10 to 12 people and an even bigger tiled steam room with fluctuating light levels. On a slightly lower level are a number of cabins and an orgy area.

Due to the size of the place, it is very difficult to obtain any privacy, so if you are shy, perhaps this venue is possibly not for you - although there was sex going on. I was there on a Friday, late afternoon, and there were about 10 people over the couple of hours I was there – they were mainly a youngish crowd - some very nice looking lads - with a few middle aged guys. This is not the place that I would make a special journey to, as I wasn't lucky on the sex side ;-) but if you are in the vicinity, it is well worth a visit.

There is parking in the adjacent Fairfield Road Car Park which is pricey if you intend to stay more than 1 hour. £6 on a weekday, although much cheaper after 17:00 (£1). Saturdays and Sundays until 17:00 is £2.50.

Nw6bear
Username: Nw6bear

Post Number: 58

Posted on Friday, March 11, 2016 - 11:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Andy

This place has always been a gay sauna (Suite 429 even reads "GAY" in telephone speak". I would say that "hairdressing" is merely a sideline - not the main business.

Try it - you may like it.

Steve3636
Username: Steve3636

Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 08:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, anyone going this week?

Rick clarke
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.28.249.104

Posted on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 09:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi iam a bi 50 year old never been to a sauna gay sauna before, would this sauna be a good start for a shy male like me.
What would be a good time to go fo i have to book sauna.
Many thanks rick

Henry Fisher
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 94.193.211.197

Posted on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 10:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anyone sub 25 going today, I'm going to leave to go there soon?

Michael_john
Advanced Member
Username: Michael_john

Post Number: 65

Rating: 

Posted on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 06:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Johng8, if your profile existed you could get replies.

Have checked and profile was created and deleted on the same day - presumably deleted after posting the message below. (Admin)

(Message edited by admin on January 09, 2017)

Johnq8
Username: Johnq8

Posted on Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm bi curious and looking to visit 429 today for the first time. Is anyone interested in going or can educate me on the etiquette for a gay sauna. First time for me :-)

Steveh36
Username: Steveh36

Post Number: 5

Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 08:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi,
would very much like to chat with anyone who visits suite 429, im looking to go myself but would like more info for a first time visit

David54
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 84.13.17.120

Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 11:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm a curious 60 yr old ( reasonably fit & don't look my age)
Looking to visit lunchrtime today,
Anyone interested in meeting?
I will need guidance!

Steveh36

Post Number: 4

Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 09:30 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

yes only to happy to chat with you, are you on swinging heaven?

Married28
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 09:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Steveh36: I don't hav an account as I'm married I don't want to put my email down incase she finds it hehe! If ur happy to give ur number I cud ring/txt or message me on here I'm happy to chat here more before or in a chat room?

Steveh36

Post Number: 3

Posted on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 01:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi,
sorry not available friday, can i send you a pm please?

Married28
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 11:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Steveh36: r u free on Friday I'm free all day! Hope I'm not too young for u I mean if u jst want someone to go with or hav fun with either is great with me I'm a bottom jst so u know!

Steveh36

Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 02:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, yes would like to go

Married28
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 12:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Steneh36: I'm looking to go for my first time too and dnt know what to expect would you like to go together?

Steveh36

Posted on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 09:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi,
im looking to visit suite 429, never been to a sauna before , not really sure what to expect, any advice etc for a first time visitor?

Jon29
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 109.158.43.164

Posted on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 12:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey bob.medland@btinternet.com, I'm bicurious as well and have been a few times, it's a really chilled place so you have nothing to worry about, managed to get some action a couple of times ;) but there's no pressure to if you just wanna hang out. I might be there tomorrow if you're keen

bob.medland@btinternet.com
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 90.194.71.220

Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 02:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi guys WHAT a place
im 49 yrs old love the thought of hard cocks hanging out im very bi curious thought about going to suite 429 but cant get enough courage to go in myself
anyone fancy going with me or meeting me there sometime im off work now till january would love some fun

jl
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.175.42.8

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 05:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Called in here for the first time last week and found this venue much as described,small but clean and friendly. Was quiet on my visit, just a couple of other guys around and I didn' t have a great deal of time to spare so couldn' t stay long.Nice facilities though and although I had no luck myself the experience was relaxing enough to get aroused and I enjoyed masturbating before leaving.

Andy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 31.49.92.61

Posted on Sunday, March 13, 2016 - 06:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks for the heads up I will tryto give it a go this week. Happy to report back to say how it was. Also maybe a strange question but do people wear swimming trunks?

No, they give you a towel to wrap around you, if you are shy ;-)

(Message edited by ukbear on March 13, 2016)

Andy
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.129.44.4

Posted on Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 08:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is this place still a gay sauna? Everything online is like a barbers etc. I am close to the location and want to experience a sauna for the first time but not sure if this is the right place

essexone
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.162.241.148

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 08:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Been quite a few times, as above not the biggest place but very clean and there is everything there you could need for a fun few hours. The staff are really friendly and all in all it's a good place.

40 married
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 92.10.55.207

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 07:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I visited for the first time early on a Thursday morning. I was alo e sitting in the darkened sauna. I was naked and then two very young guys came in also naked and well endowed. It wasn't long before I found myself getting very hard. The youngest of the two guys moved towards me allowing his towel to slip and allowing me to see his enormous erect cock. With no words he slid his gorgeous lips over my own erection. As he moved up and down his friend stood next to me so that I could take him in my own mouth. He came within two minutes and it wasn't long before the youngster eating me was swallowing me. We swapped around for the next thirty or fourty minutes and arranged to meet the following week. Wow what a morning!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration