Shaw, Oldham - Pennine Sauna Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Gaybod » Saunas » Britain » England » North West » Shaw, Oldham - Pennine Sauna « Previous Next »

Please post your comments in a polite and courteous manner.
Messages which contain personal and abusive remarks are not acceptable.

All information and opinion is that of the writer only and cannot be verified.

If you experience problems or have complaint when visiting any venue ensure that these are brought to the attention of the Management at the time or immediately afterwards.

Gaybod is not a platform for anonymous complaint

Finally - when you do visit a Sauna say you saw it previewed on Gaybod

Click on the Map Co-ordinates to be taken to Google Maps and choose your route to the site by car, public transport etc.

Pennine Sauna:
96 Rochdale Rd, Shaw, Oldham OL2 7SB
Tel: 01706 842000

Opening Hours · Saturday->Monday & Wednesday 12:00-20:00 - GO EARLY
Co-ordinates 53.579333 -2.098250

FACILITIES: Sauna, Steam Room, Darkroom, Lounge/Dining Room, Massage Room.

LOCATION: MetroLink Tram - Shaw and Crompton Stop - 10 minutes walk, Buses pass close-by, Free Parking in Adjacent Streets.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Naked_slave
Username: Naked_slave

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, April 01, 2018 - 05:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anybody going easter monday?

Yosshi
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 45.33.132.28

Posted on Sunday, April 01, 2018 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anyone going today? (Easter Sunday)

Fagtom4u
Username: Fagtom4u

Post Number: 7

Posted on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 12:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I will be there tomorrow (Monday) hope to suck and be fucked

Nw6bear
Username: Nw6bear

Post Number: 121

Posted on Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 03:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi there Asianlad

Most of the questions you have asked are already covered by previous posts!

Yes, the entry is £10 and includes a FREE Locker and Towel.

It is impossible to give a positive indication that on any specified day or time
you will find a lot of guys at ANY venue. Would you like to say, with any
certainty that the pub at the end of your road will have 50+ people there on
a Wednesday night at 6pm? - of course not.

All that can be said is that at the Pennine, the earlier you get there the more
people are likely to be around - at 2pm on a Saturday the numbers will possibly
be winding down a bit, but still probably worth you paying a visit.

After all £10 may ONLY get you 4 pints at the pub and isn't a bit of sex worth more than that?

(Message edited by nw6bear on March 17, 2018)

Asianlad
Username: Asianlad

Posted on Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 12:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

what's it like 2pm on a Saturday? Are their many guys? I work during the week so can only do weekends. Is the entry £10 and what about lockers / towels?

Yosshi
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.19.176.100

Posted on Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 09:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi,

Thinking about braving it... How old is an older crowd? I'm 40, is that about right age range? Like guys similarish age (give or take a few years) to play with. Thanks

Yosshi - I think you will find a lot of guys around your age and older

(Message edited by ukbear on March 10, 2018)

Stokebear
Username: Stokebear

Posted on Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 08:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Finally got the courage to go here a couple of weeks ago. Loved it, very friendly, no attitude and a lot of action. Enjoyed it so much I went back today and it was just as good. Definitely my new favourite sauna.

Dek Smith
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 89.241.213.7

Posted on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 07:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

thanks for that information, not to bothered about the sex, a naturist afternoon with like minded people would suffice.
Can you try and find out what is happening to the number 11 sauna in Dundee, been closed since early January, website says, due to illness but was supposed to re open 1st Feb. Still closed to date.

Ukbear
Username: Ukbear

Post Number: 176

Posted on Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 03:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dek - I am afraid that I gave you the wrong information.

On checking with the management I was informed that there is a mixed sauna day every Tuesday.

The visitors are mainly regular who treat their visit as a 'naturist' afternoon out. It is possible that some sex may take place but I hardly think that it is going to be 'your usual Swinger session'.

Notquiteout
Username: Notquiteout

Post Number: 3

Posted on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 04:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well that was a worthwhile visit I must say, not actually sure how many guys I had the pleasure of but enjoyed every minute, I was the one in the rest room getting lots of attention lol

Fagtom4u
Username: Fagtom4u

Post Number: 5

Posted on Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 12:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I love this sauna always enjoy the sex will be going again vey soon

Shaun
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 85.255.235.173

Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 04:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Been here twice now. First time was amazing.
Second time was dissapointing.
I am a large bottom guy and really want to have as many men as i can in one go.
First time i had as many as 3 guys. Second time only one.
Ill have to make the trip again one sunday and hope i get more...

Ukbear

Post Number: 174

Posted on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi "adamala"

You should do well there if you are into older men.

All the other info you require can be found by reading the posts below.

adamala
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.157.19.118

Posted on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 01:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What's this place like for young curious guys? Strictly top though!

and what's the best time to visit? Seems like best day is Wednesday?

Nw6bear

Post Number: 118

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 10:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Come on Dek - STOP talking about it and get your arse over to the Pennine so we can all have a go

Dek Smith
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 03:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

might leave the wife do some shopping while I come and get some cocking

Marphil02
Username: Marphil02

Post Number: 2

Posted on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 09:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Would love to try this place
I'm a Bttm lad who loves older guys so this sounds like my kinda place...

Mcrrob
Username: Mcrrob

Post Number: 2

Posted on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 04:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

thanks for the reply. I'm looking forward to the visit - sounds like lots of mature men there which will be an absolute dream!

Mcrrob
Username: Mcrrob

Posted on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 03:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm thinking I may make my first visit here next week. Possibly Wednesday if I can get away.
Sounds like this is great place.
I assume there are lockers for personal items ?

Rob - You have chosen the best day - There are large full height lockable
lockers to put your clothes in. Enjoy yourself and let us all know how your got on

(Message edited by ukbear on February 03, 2018)

Ukbear

Post Number: 173

Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 10:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Dek - Pennine Sauna is a men only sauna. If you wish to go to a mixed male/female sauna, can I suggest that you try Nero's in Bury. Give them a call to get the best times. Their details are shown under Bury on this site.

Enjoy yourself

Dek Smith
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi thanks for replying, I am visiting Oldham during March and wanted to know if the sauna had a mixed day and what was the best time to go.

David beech
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.16.40.164

Posted on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

@nw6bear thank you for the reply
Am hoping Pennine is open today, I need to suck some cock ...

Nw6bear

Post Number: 116

Posted on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 04:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I went back to the Pennine sauna last week, this is one of my favourite saunas in the UK. It is not at all pretentious
and in fact it's pretty basic. the fittings are mainly very old but what it lacks in niceties it makes up in it's
friendliness and the fantastic sex that you can have there if you're into the older man.

The other thing I like is that everybody seems to join in and you never feel like an outsider. Of course you can say
NO if you want to and people will take notice of your wishes, but you don't seem to get that persistent person who
ruins your visit as well as his own by chasing you around the place all the time.

You can also have a fantastic meal here with homemade pies ham-on-the-bone, eggs and chips and some fine soups as well
as desserts. If you have the time and are feeling hungry you will really enjoy your meal of plain cooking.

4 stars out of 5

Nw6bear

Post Number: 115

Posted on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

No David there isn't.

Northwich has glory holes as well as Dewsbury and probably several others around and about.

Nw6bear

Post Number: 114

Posted on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 04:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Robby

You can wear a towel or be naked if you wish. I don't think the owners would like you to parade around the lounge area
or reception with nothing on, but it the sauna, steam room, showers and darkroom it is definitely OK.

I presume that you are asking because you are a bit shy. Well if this is the case, don't worry, wear a towel at all times,
but you will have much more fun without one

Robby Bardsley
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.127.53.104

Posted on Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 10:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What do you wear in the sauna? Towel or nothing? I'm very intreagued!

David beech
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.16.61.58

Posted on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 12:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is there a glory hole at Penninie Sauna ?

Sub4dom
Username: Sub4dom

Posted on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 08:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am a sub who likes getting used by groups of older men. I have heard about this place before and will be in the area this Wednesday and plan on attending. Can't wait.

Nw6bear

Post Number: 82

Posted on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 06:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

UPDATE

Back at Pennine a couple of weeks ago, this time on a Wednesday. It was very busy with the usual crowd of older
men and a few young ones. This place never ceases to amaze me in it's friendliness and the fantastic sex you can
have there. I know it is a bit basic with limited facilities, but it never seems to matter as I aleays have a GREAT time.

UPDATE Posted on Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 10:00 am:

I was up in Manchester last weekend and visited the Pennine on Monday arriving at noon with a few sauna addicts
already busy! The sauna that day was not as packed as usual. Nevertheless I had a great time, finishing off the sex
with a delicious plate of gammon, eggs and chips.

I always find the owner, John, very friendly as are most of the “punters”. How they have managed to keep the entry
at £10 is a miracle in this time of rising utility costs, when every other sauna I know has been raising prices.

I was told that Mondays can be busy, but a Wednesday is a better bet for higher numbers. I shall try to remember
that for next time.

UPDATE Posted on Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 07:34 pm:

This sauna is a MUST if you are mature or “matures” are your thing.

The facilities are pretty basic with a sauna, steam room, one rest/massage room, communal, showers together
with a couple of darkrooms with beds and benches. You can have drinks, snacks and home cooked meals in the
TV/Restroom.

The sauna is extremely friendly and everyone is made welcome. Sex goes on all-over the place apart from main
lounge area. Due to the lack of private rooms, much of the it group sex.

It is quite important that you get there early. The place officially opens on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday &
Saturday at 12am, but you can usually get in soon after 11am. The action starts very quickly and by 3:30pm
most of the “punters” have gone apart from weekends, when I gather that people can arrive a bit later.

There is parking in a neighbouring street or in the Glebe Street/Bowler Street Car Park about 5 minutes walk
away or you can take the Metrolink from Manchester to the Shaw and Crompton stop and then take the 23,
408 or 435 bus to the stop just past Cromer Street.

As an older man, this is one of my favourite saunas in the UK.

Ncfs
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 94.175.135.114

Posted on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 10:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What's on on Wednesdays?

Ncfs - The Pennine doesn't arrange special events like some other saunas (Naked Days, Bears Days etc).
Wednesday is supposed to the be best day (the most guys there)

(Message edited by ukbear on March 14, 2017)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration