Rate Post Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Unregistered guest
Posted From:

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Posted on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 12:45 am:   

Well, I finally started, and there's no one else I can tell to, so here you have it. I've wanted to indulge in ball sack elongation for a long time. Not that my ball sack is so short. With some effort I could install a three inch leather stretcher around my sack between my balls and my cock. But it's useable for only brief periods, it could be uncomfortable, and never made a difference. I'd tried several homemade devices - weight in a sock, etc., nothing to use in public.

So I finally took the plunge with oval ball weights - the heavy stainless steel rings that you attach between your balls and your cock, a small and a medium that add up to just over a pound (.46 kilo). Expensive for my budget, but I saved up. They are so comfortable. I can wear one or both continuously, comfortably, in everyday clothes (no form fitting jeans, unless you want to show off). And the tug on your balls is a very sexy feel.

No long term results yet, of course, but they're there to make long term results. Note that the skin part is already flexibly long; it's the muscle and cords inside that take time to lengthen). And the muscle will still contract when cold, even after elongation.

What is your experience with ball sack elongation?

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration