Rate Post Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mike W.
Unregistered guest
Posted From:

Votes: 6

Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 02:08 pm:   

I had been chatting to a guy on the internet for a few weeks. My age, professional, sounded a decent sort of guy, lived about 40 miles away. We agreed to meet at a village about midway between us. He was as he had claimed to be and we spent a great afternoon together having a pub lunch followed by a long walk. We got on really well, or so I thought, and I told him to call me again if he wanted to meet up again. I really hoped he would. He did and we met in the same place the following Sunday. Followed a similar pattern to the last meeting and it was equally enjoyable. As we said our goodbyes in the carpark he suddenly moved close to me and kissed my cheek. He immediately moved away, unsure if he should have done that. I moved closer towards him and we kissed again, deeply, mouth to mouth. I got an immediate erection. we shook hands again, agreed to meet soon and went on our ways. As I drove I couldnt get the feel of his lips out of my mind and my erection was troubling me, my nob rubbing uncomfortably against the fabric of my jeans. I pulled into a layby, went into the bushes, and a couple of minutes later I redecorated some of the plants with lots of shiny white splashes. That evening he called me to thank me for a great day out and to ask if we could meet again. I told him that I really fancied him now, that the kiss had really excited me. He replied that he was ashamed to say that, as soon as he got home he had shut himself in the toilet for a wank. I told him that he was a cleaner man than me and explained my hasty visit to the layby. We laughed a lot and knew that we were going to have sex next time we met. We did exactly that, as soon as we met, in the back of my car.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration