Rate Post Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Steve Smith
Unregistered guest
Posted From:

Votes: 6

Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 12:54 am:   

Ive also been fucked on a bus. When I was 21 I was having one of those nights when I was crazy horny. Id spent a few hours browsing chat sites but I hadn't really found anyone. I was about give up when I received a message from a guy. He was a 49yo coach driver and he said he'd be passing my way shortly on the way to a job if I was interested. Although he wasn't really my type I was dead horny and he promised he was hung so I agreed. He said he'd be 15 minutes and to wait for him at the bus stop outside my house. He showed up right on time and swung open the door. I got on and we had some small talk as he turned the bus around and pulled into a layby. I went up to the back and drew some of the curtains and then he came up behind me. He was wearing his uniform and looked pretty good for his age. He quickly undid his shirt and whipped out his amazing cock. It was a good girthy 8" with a set of huge balls and closely trimmed pubes. I went straight to work wanking it but I was desperate for him to fuck me. He quickly ripped off my tshirt and jeans, pulled on a condom, rubbed some lube into my asshole and got to work fucking me. Like I said I had been horny and wanking for hours so I put off touching myself but his fucking was too good. In under 5 minutes he made me cum hands free (which is the only time its ever happened) and he shortly came afterwards. We quickly dressed and he dropped me back off at the bus stop. I never saw him again although I found out from other people that an older guy had been bragging around the sauna about some twink he'd fucked on his bus.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration