Rate Post Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

drippng Pcum
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.153.7.230

Rating: 
Votes: 1

Posted on Monday, October 13, 2014 - 04:35 pm:   

I have a fascination with pre-cum, why u may ask, but I do.Just the feel of it seeping from my cock just letting it drip in stretchy ropes when I am thinking about all the thing I would love to do with my cock with others.I have plenty but u know how it is u always want more , so I began to investigate on how this can be achieved. I found a site that is a forum on cock and it said to try a concoction of supplement to enhance the flow. Pygeum, celery exract akong with Damiana and fenugreek. The results are amazing I have now been taking my pill for about 14 days and the flow has just kicked in. If I just think about things the flow starts to move, even typing this I can feel it, There is so much it now runs from my cock when I am edging not just drips and if I thrust my cock I can make it shoot out like cum. U have to try it, it fucking ace. 400 mg pygeum plus the recommended on the others.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration