Rate Post Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Unregistered guest
Posted From:

Votes: 2

Posted on Friday, April 18, 2014 - 12:06 am:   

went to whitton west london near the rugby ground there is a small cottage in the high street at the back of the shops so went for a look like you do! walked into a rearly old bloke wanking off a black guy in his mid 40s so stood and watched then the oldie moved away for me to take over the black guy who ad a rearly nice big cock with a loose 4skin he was in shorts and tight white breifs with grey flecks in his pubes he was wanking the oldie as i did him, then he turned me round an pulled down the back of my tracks to stroke my arse before rubbing his sticky dick over me then sods lore a pisser walked in just in time for us to act normal! all three left, so i started wanking myself off just as a guy in his 50s offerd me his cock to suck off just a bit risky so wanked him as he spoke dirty about his wife lols we both shot our loads and i returned to my normal day but pleased i had a lookand i never got to piss!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration