Rate Post Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Ma1971
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 90.252.118.207

Rating: 
Votes: 4

Posted on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 01:12 am:   

I am a married bisexual guy who started having some gay sex activities a few years, ago, but until recently I finally received anal sex. I had been seen guys for oral, kissing and cuddling for a few years; I started in my late 20s, but somehow I was scared of having anal sex. Some months ago I decided I wanted to get fucked, but with a passionate older guy. I am 46 and was looking for a guy about 10 to 20 years older. Most guys online just wanted a quick bang, whereas I wanted some passion and a regular arrangement.
Finally, I found a 64 yo top guy who invited me to his place. We first chatted for a while to break the ice, I was really nervous; so to relax we started kissing, he was very passionate and I enjoyed how desperate his tongue was to play with mine. He was surprised I was still virgin, but I reassure him I was ready. He took me to his bedroom and our clothes went away quite quickly. Then I saw his cock for the first time, he was 8 inches long! I told him I was afraid I couldnít take such a long cock the first time, but he calmed me down, kissed me slowly and started fingering me. After a little while a couple of his fingers went in, and It felt fine; he turned me on my side to try fucking me, but it was very painful. He then lied face up and I sat on his cock; I could then control how much of his cock I could take. i could feel the tip going inside me, and I took my time to push my body down to take a bit more; before I realised, he smiled at me and told me Iíve taken all of his cock! I had to touch it to believe it, I started riding his cock, and it felt great. I leaned down to kiss him and told him I was having a good time, he grabbed my bum and started pushinh his cock faster in synch with my movement on his cock. He then asked me to lie facing down and he came on top of me and I could feel the 8 inches going inside me slowly! He kept it ina little while and then started fucking me very hard. I loved hearing how his body hit me with every thrust, and I couldnít avoid moaning with pleasure. After a while, it was probably more than30 mins, my arse needed a break! So he pulled out and took off the condom on his cock and cum all over my chest.
We then stayed on bed holding each other and kissing; needless to say my first wasnít my last time; Iíve met him another couple of times. Having not seen him lately, so I am still looking for a fwb to continue experimenting.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration