Rate Post Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mike W.
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.185.66.64

Rating: 
Votes: 9

Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 12:18 pm:   

This is not my first time in the literal sense, but it is my first time "raw".
My long term but occasional mate and I were on a camping holiday in France, enjoying our shared love of the great outdoors and good food. Needless to say we were enjoying each other regularly too!
one morning we woke up, both hard as is normal. As we kissed and cuddled in the warm sunlight that was filtering through the canvas, we somehow started talking about our thoughts on having unprotected sex. I admitted that I was often excited by the idea but I needed to know and trust the other guy well enough to feel safe. He agreed that that was the key. We fell silent for a moment or two. Then he said that, thinking about it, he thought he would feel safe doing it with me. I told him that I was just thinking the same thing about him.
Again we fell silent, both considering the implications of what we had just said.
"do you want to do it?" I asked. We both did. "You're the brave one who said he'd be happy to do it with me first so you can have the first go" I said.
As he entered me I could feel the difference between the usual sensation of the rather cold, lubricated latex and the smooth, powdery silky feel of his bare skin pushing into me.
"This is incredibly intense" he said as he set up his usual steady rhythm. I don't think I will last long." After only a couple of minutes I could hear his breathing deepening, his thrusting becoming more urgent. "Aaaaaa" he moaned as I felt spurt after spurt of hot liquid filling me. It felt great!
As soon as I was pushing my bare shaft into him I understood what he meant by "intense". I was amazed and overwhelmed by the heightened sensations and the increased intimacy of the experience. After a very short time I too knew that I wasn't going to last long. I was kissing the back of his neck and playing with his nipples as wave after wave of excitement swept through my body. It felt great, as I ejaculated, to feel it shooting freely rather than backing up over my own cock as it does when using a condom.
We kissed deeply after this and, when we returned to the UK, we both had most of our stock of holiday condoms unused in our possession!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration