Rate Post Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

JoeBfstplk
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 76.224.208.66

Rating: 
Votes: 2

Posted on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 02:16 am:   

My third first time story came a few years after the first two. My first year at university I often studied in the library. I soon learned that the basement toilet had lots of sexy writing on the marble or granite stall walls and peep holes to the next stall (no glory holes). One afternoon, after a number of visits wanking off to all the invitations and stories scribbled on the wall, a visitor entered the next stall next to the peep hole. Of course I peeked, and he peeked back. We shared views of each others erections. I was quite titillated and a bit scared. This was my very first anonymous sexual encounter.

After a few shared views, I retrieved a note passed under the partition inviting me to join him outside. Somehow horniness overcame fear, and I pulled up my pants and opened the toilet door. He did the same. A short fellow, dark hair, well proportioned, well dressed, not much older than I, and good looking. I followed him from the library to his car in the lot adjoining. I entered the front passenger seat as he entered the driver side. From there he drove us to the largest parking lot on campus and parked in a random, isolated, empty space. Not a word spoken the entire trip.

He reached across the bench seat to unbutton and unzip my trousers, releasing my seven and a half inch erection. He bent down to devour my cock down his throat. (It was years later before I learned about deep throating.) It could have been five or nine strokes, but certainly less than a minute, I unloaded my sweet eighteen year old cum down his throat. He sucked out the last drops before looking up with a broad smile at my startled eyes.

In total silence, he drove us back to the library. As I opened the car door, I said, "I've never done this before, and I don't expect to again." He silently smiled. I never saw him again. Or his white Cadillac Sedan Seville with an infant seat strapped into the back seat. Of course it wasn't the last time of very much.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration