Rate Post Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Lee
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.180.155.12

Rating: 
Votes: 10

Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 12:34 pm:   

My first time came rather late, aged 23. I had changed jobs and moved to a new town. I had started to accept that it was men that excited me sexually but I had never actually done anything about it.
I guy who I worked with was always cheerful and friendly to me. He was a year younger than me but I found him really good to be with. We went out for drinks together a few times and I had heard from other people that he was gay.
One saturday evening, returning from a night out in the pubs, I asked him if he wanted to come in to my bedsit for coffee or something . I had a strong feeling that, if he did come in something would happen between us. I wanted something to happen very mch but I also felt quite frightened.
As we sat on my small sofa drinking coffee we were very close. After a while we finished our drinks and put the mugs on the table. We sat down again and he brushed my thigh with his hand. I felt excited and grinned and nodded to him, indicating my willingness. We began to explore each other more seriously, each having a good feel of the others hard cock through his jeans. "Shall we get them off" he asked. Yeah I replied, feeling slightly dizzy with excitement. He dropped his jeans and briefs, revealing 6" oh uncut hard cock and an impressive bush of hair. I dropped my jeans and boxers but was immediately overwhelmed by shyness, making my cock flop and shrivel up. I felt embarrassed but he was very good about it. I had told him it was my first time and he told me not to think about it and suggested that I wank him off instead. I was excited to do so and , after initial shyness, I began to really enjoy handling another cock. I had a good feel of his balls and pubes as I stroked his shaft and soon I began to feel him twitching in my fingers. As he began to ooze precum his foreskin started to slide back revealing a juicy pink nob. He was breathing deeply and suddenly he said "fuck!" and started to ejaculate powerfully all over the place.
Seeing him cum suddenly awakened my cock which rapidly became rigidly erect once more. As soon as he'd finished cumming he turned around and closed his warm firm lips round my cock and started working it expertly. It felt great. Soon I felt him pushing the tip of his tongue into my foreskin, causing it to retract. He went on sucking me and the feelings deep inside me grew stronger and stronger. He stimulated my piss slit with the tip of his tongue making me shiver with excitement. "I think i'm going to cum" I said, straining every muscle in my body to try to hold back the inevitable. His tongue caressed my nob again "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I shouted as spurt after spurt after spurt exploded out of my cock.
I had never felt such a wonderful feeling before or cum so much in one go before. Unforgettable!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration