Rate Post Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Cocksucker77
Username: Cocksucker77

Post Number: 40

Rating: 
Votes: 3

Posted on Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 05:14 am:   

2nd part.
As I said I waited until the Sunday to go to joes and robs.
Finished my round then went round to their house the door was open so heard one say come on in,so in I went they where in bathrobes,but as it was a hot day did not give it a thought.so they said come and sit on the sofa,so sat down and joe came on one side and rod came on the other side,
Then we got talking about girlfriends,I said I had one but had only kissed and tried for a quick feel of her breasts,but nothing happened.
Rob said maybe you are doing it all wrong,what do you mean I said.eell rob said show joe how you kissed her,so I leant towards him and gave him a quick kiss on his lips,no wonder said joe.here let me show you,he then came took my head in his hands and kissed me on my lips then I felt his tongue going into my mouth,wow it was like an electric shock,hit my body,I don't know why but I could feel my cock start to get hard,rob said how is that.i could only murmer very good,rob said must be,as you look as if you are enjoying it,and joe was working his tongue into my mouth deeper and harder,I was in heaven.
So after a time joe said do you think we should take him to the next stage of his birthday present rob.rob asked me would you like that.oh yes please.ok rob said,but we need to get out of these clothes ok, I could only nod my head,so they started to undress me nice and slowly,as they took my shorts off my cock sprang up hard and throbbing,then when I was naked they stripped off as well .
Joe said look at his cock rob and now we must teach him how to,pleasure a man .when have you got to be home son,not until after five o'clock,good they said.
I think we should see of sensitive his nipples said joe you like that son,I could only nod my head,then what a feeling as they both started to suck on my nipples they got hard and the feeling was intense as they sucked and bit them.joe was more rough but the felling was out of this world,my cock now was so hard that I could feel my spunk about ready to shoot all over my body,but before I could joe got down and put it in his mouth wow I came so hard and fast,never felt anything like it,next he got up and started to kiss rob passing my spunk into his mouth back and forth it went then joe said now it is your turn to taste your lovely creamy spunk,ok.could only nod so he came and started to,kiss me I was not sure about it but after we had passed it back and forth I started love it,joe said he is sure going to enjoy this look at his face,pure ecstasy,rob said give him it all now and son now swallow it all down,which I did it was lovely.
So joe said did you enjoy your first taste,oh yes
You ready for something else then son,oh yes please I said.
Ok said joe get on your knees now .

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration