Rate Post Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Joebtfsplk
Username: Joebtfsplk

Post Number: 1

Rating: 
Votes: 7

Posted on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 05:28 pm:   

When I was 16, me and a buddy had tried to penetrate each other several times, but unsuccessfully. Thatís just how naÔve we were. Finally one night, parked in a lonely place on a back road, with me lying flat on my stomach in the back of a station wagon (tells you how long ago that was) and my buddy on top, trying to find my hole with his dick. He had a nice piece, about 7 inches, with a good size knob and middle shaft, tapered down to his pubes. We were just using saliva for lube. He slipped down my crack and between my thighs for several tries, and then all at once, it felt different. No pain or discomfort whatsoever, just a feeling of fullness. I said I think youíre in. He made a few small pumps, and sure enough, he had made it in balls deep. I was loving it. He had a short fuse, and soon said I have to pull out because Iím going to come. No no, I said. I want you to come in me. We fucked like rabbits for the rest of high school before going off to different colleges. I was always after him to fuck me, as his dick was so perfectly shaped to fill me up and me clamped around the narrow base of his dick. I never fucked him, and that was okay with me.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration