Rate Post Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mike W.
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 2.103.200.55

Rating: 
Votes: 7

Posted on Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 11:53 am:   

I had been in denial about being gay for several years. Buy the age of 27 I was established in my career and sex was the only worry I had. I began to visit the cruising area in my local park while out running, and sometimes enjoyed watching some action. On one occasion I was watching two guys which was making me very horny. "Tat looks nice" a voice said beside me. a youngish guy abot my own age was standing beside me looking at the serious bulge in my running shorts. I grinned at him and he reached out and had a good feel. "mind if I suck it" "thats cool" I heard myself reply. He eased my shorts down and eagerly closed his lips round my rigid shaft, just below the head. At first I felt really shy and nervous, standing with my shorts off in a public place but very soon the great feelings overwhelmed me and I started to enjoy it in a world of my own. All too quickly I felt my balls tightening and the pressure of spunk building up rapidly. "Im going to cum mate" I said and tried to pull away from him. Instead of letting me go he caressed my nob with his rough tongue, sending shivvers of delight through my body. I was tensing every muscle in my body to delay the inevitable. "I really an going....." but it was too late. Nature took control. I thrust hard into his mouth and felt my nob explode. Then I was thrusting and ejaculating uncontrollably until I was done. Almost immediately my shyness returned. As he released my slackening cock from his mouth I pulled up my shorts and with a quick "cheers mate" I hurried away. My nervousness was getting the better of me. I could feel a tight, hard lump in my stomach and I began to feel light headed. I couldn't believe what I had just done. I leaned against a tree and took deep breaths. The tight lump inside me began to rise.I leaned forward and vomited twice. Then my head cleared and I went on my way. After that I became a regular and increasingly confident visitor to the area.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration