Rate Post Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Tonyswma
Username: Tonyswma

Post Number: 32

Rating: 
Votes: 2

Posted on Monday, September 02, 2013 - 09:18 pm:   

Fair enough, there are extremes in all walks of life, and obviously yours was traumatic in the extreme. I cannot believe anyone would feel anything other than pity for you, and despise the person who put you through that. Rape is evil, regardless of what sex or age the victim is, and those who perpetrate it are monsters.
The key to all sexual activity is consent, and in situations like yours there is also the higher issue of the ability to give that consent. From your explanation its clear that your were an unwilling victim, no consent sought or considered and I doubt that you were of an age at which you were capable of making such a decision.

My experience was the total opposite however, it was a thrilling, consensual and mutually pleasurable experience which enriched my life then and since, and has left me with nothing but fond memories of an amazing time, which in normal circumstances would have to be kept hidden away even to this day.

In my case consent was willingly, almost brazenly given, and although for the sake of the sites rules we don't discuss ages, I was more than capable of making that informed decision. Knowing the teacher as I did subsequently I know he was not predatory, and my prompting of the situation led him to take the risk of testing out my intentions.

In those days (end of the 70s early 80s)because homophobia was so commonplace, it is a double tragedy that so many evil individuals like your tormentor were able to use the shame and secrecy to their advantage, as much as it prevented a decent and kind person such as my teacher from leading a more open, honest life.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration